Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574154 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:55:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do not trust WB270 site  (Read 76817 times)

Offline d_jnes

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Do not trust WB270 site
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 02:04:47 am »
what is funny to me is I was trying to contact Bella for months with no response.  So not sure how her scams or frauds would hurt anyone if she does not reply.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 02:04:47 am »

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 05:12:15 am »
I've frequented wb270 for 10 or 12 years. I've never had a problem with the listings. They are usually accurate. Some of the ladies who list there and their actual performance? Well, that's another story. This is a FREE site that is the best listing for this "hobby."

The wb270 is a fine site. If it goes away, plenty of sessionettes and their customers will be crying.

And no, I do not know who runs the WB270 and have no affiliation with the people running it. All I want to say is "Thank You."

I feel the same way you do Tony. It's still the main source I use and it's been very helpful to me for over ten years now. Thank you WB270 for the great service you provide us.

j635746

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 01:19:39 pm »
Thing to remember with wb270 is it is a list of "wrestlers" and it comes with a disclaimer and health warning.  So effectively should be used on that basis.

If we get back to the topic, the fact that anyone can take anyone's online photos, pass it off as their own should be of concern to more the FBBs who don't do sessions.

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 12:46:41 pm »
I dont know anything about this topic.
I just want to say thank you to wb270 for making list of sessiongirls. Without this list I dont think I would have done sessions and I had the best time of my life with some of this girls and still have.
I look at wb270.com few times every week and it is the best site for girls who traveles and does sessions so THANK YOU wb270.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2014, 03:02:06 pm »
First of all, I am not a particularly frequent visitor to Saradas - I come here only occasionally, perhaps once or twice a month, and normally only view a few boards. 

Let me try and be more precise.  I often leave a Chrome page open on Saradas.

You often leave a Chrome page open on Saradas and come here only occasionally, perhaps once or twice a month?  :D

In Hazel Piazza thread many members reported that there's a fake profile on wb270 pretends to be Hazel Piazza with a fake email and asks for bitcoin payments. Then Hazel Piazza joined and said that 'That's not my email address and i dont know what bitcoin is!' and 'I already emailed that site twice but no actions were made.', this discussion lasts since September.

Why do you still insist on not removing this scammer profile?
I Saradas

j635746

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 09:37:38 pm »
May be no one has been scammed yet so there is no reason for concern.   You have taken up the battle for Hazel.  Do you know her personally?

If you or Hazel are not getting any joy going through the front door trying to contact wb270 directly, then go through the back door.  If you want to know more, send me a PM.

Online mra78

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 07:46:14 pm »
How the hell would we even know that the Hazel Piazza who posted here is the real Hazel Piazza? If there's a fake profile complaining about a real profile, it might just rip a hole in the space-time continuum. Run for your lives.

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2014, 02:47:16 am »
How the hell would we even know that the Hazel Piazza who posted here is the real Hazel Piazza? If there's a fake profile complaining about a real profile, it might just rip a hole in the space-time continuum. Run for your lives.

This is of course much of my problem.  Who is the real HP?  Are the pictures on my site pictures of HP?  What standing does the guy who is complaining have in this matter to speak for HP?  Is it possible, or even probable, that the Real HP wants to be on my site, but doesn't want to admit that she is?  It's common for women to be on my site and simultaneously deny that they ever do sessions, and even to try and have it both ways so that they want men to know who they are, but don't want their name to appear so that a neighbor's or their ex husband's, or their mother's Google search doesn't take them right to my site.  Why hasn't HP complained to me or has she complained and I missed the complaint?  I am willing to spend a lot of time working with women to list them in a way that allows at least many of their fans to find them, but a simple Google text search on their name doesn't find them on wb270.com and they preserve some sort of plausible deniability. 

At any rate until somebody complains to me that they've been cheated because they've paid for a session with Bella and she isn't the woman in the pics, or until I get a complaint someone who claims to me that she it the real HP, those are her pictures and she wants them off my site, I don't have any strong reason to spend time on it.

j635746

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2014, 02:01:27 pm »
Well wb270, this on the pictures on your website.

It looks identical to one of the images in this posting http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=52252.msg928451#msg928451.

The only difference is that the head has been removed.  So I think that clears that matter up.  If HP has emailed and said that she is not the person in the Bella profile, then you should at least remove the images or sort out the discrepancy.  Alternatively, you could clear it up by contacting her and just asking her the question.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2014, 03:53:04 pm »

mra78, I've already confirmed with Saradas Staff that she is Hazel Piazza and they advised me that they always check identities and never allow fake profiles here. You're a long time member and should know this.

This is of course much of my problem.  Who is the real HP?  Are the pictures on my site pictures of HP?  What standing does the guy who is complaining have in this matter to speak for HP?  Is it possible, or even probable, that the Real HP wants to be on my site, but doesn't want to admit that she is?  It's common for women to be on my site and simultaneously deny that they ever do sessions, and even to try and have it both ways so that they want men to know who they are, but don't want their name to appear so that a neighbor's or their ex husband's, or their mother's Google search doesn't take them right to my site.  Why hasn't HP complained to me or has she complained and I missed the complaint?  I am willing to spend a lot of time working with women to list them in a way that allows at least many of their fans to find them, but a simple Google text search on their name doesn't find them on wb270.com and they preserve some sort of plausible deniability. 

At any rate until somebody complains to me that they've been cheated because they've paid for a session with Bella and she isn't the woman in the pics, or until I get a complaint someone who claims to me that she it the real HP, those are her pictures and she wants them off my site, I don't have any strong reason to spend time on it.

wb270, which girls ask for BitCoin for payments?

There're many ways to verify identities of these girls. How long have you been using internet?
I Saradas

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2014, 02:23:21 am »

wb270, which girls ask for BitCoin for payments?

There're many ways to verify identities of these girls. How long have you been using internet?

I haven't the foggiest notion which girls take bitcoins if any.  None I'd guess.  As a whole they aren't particularly tech savvy.

I've probably been on the Internet much longer than you have.  I've been using the Internet and its predecessor the ARPANET since about 1976, when I worked for a DoD lab and I had an account on a Computer at CMU in Pittsburgh.  I had to connect with a 2kbps modem to a TIP in the Pentagon.  There were then a few dozen dozen places, Universities and DoD labs at that point with servers on the ARPANET.   In late 1978 I moved to another lab and by then that lab had its own PDP-10 on the ARPANET, and I didn't need a modem.  Wb270 goes back to a list I circulated on a couple of USENET newsgroups circa 1993.

I will say that I'm not very experienced in social media, which I largely have no interest in and generally ignore, with the exception of  Youtube (that seems to count as social media) , but I spend a lot more time there watching coloratura sopranos, Sara's Horn Hangouts, Yankee diva, Tine Thing Helseth or Alison Balsom than watching bodybuilders or wrestlers.  And my only interest is bodybuilders is as wrestlers.

I'm actually pretty good at identifying women on the Internet, but I usually choose not to.  If I do it, it's usually to point out to women that they are asking me to put too much information on-line, because there are a bunch of selfish, childish and irresponsible men who like to show off how clever they are and out the real names of women who do sessions.  So I show them how easy it is to find out their real names from what they want me to post.  Of course if they are FBBs who want me to post pictures it's usually trivial to figure out who they are.

This is mostly a problem for FBBs who have a contest history.  Most of the women on my list are not FBBs and don't have that problem to the same degree.  But it can be a problem for women with a martial arts competition history.  Women who are well known may want their fans to be able to figure out who they are on wb270.com, but not want their real name to be linked with wb270 or doing sessions in a Google search, including potential difficulty going through border control, custody and support payment disputes, perhaps taxes, and all the social complications that they or their children (there are a LOT of single moms on wb270) might have if neighbors, their kids playmates and friends or their own family Google their name and up pops wb270 or Saradas.

I'll worry about Bella's pics if and only if I get a plausible complaint from a customer, or a woman claiming to be the woman in the picture.  If that woman is a well known bodybuilder, I can easily enough verify that she is the person.  And people who keep carping about this and posting pictures here, may be doing a disservice to the person they are claiming to help.

j635746

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2014, 05:15:05 am »
Wb270, why don't you just contact Bella?  If she is legit, she will clear it up.

I am not sure how much of a problem this is for HP but if it was a problem for me and I did not get any joy from the guy running the site.  My next port of call would be to call the abuse number for the people who registered the domain wb270.com.  I am not sure what they can do because they are not responsible for the content but they will probably tell you what you can do.

Ans as you know Wb270, that information is available in the whois database.  That's my 2 pennies on the subject.

tonyjungle

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2014, 01:50:34 am »
Hey guys, why are we still on this subject? This is one mistake, if it is one by the way. The old Roman expression is "let the buyer beware." Wb270 is a FREE service. Give the guy a break and move on! The thing that gets me is that the lady in question isn't particularly attractive based on the pictures... but that's just me.

j635746

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2014, 08:33:15 am »
Tony, it goes to speak to the credibility of the guy running wb270.com and the guy who hosts Diana the Valkyrie.  The fact is that the wb270 attempts to try and portray sessions as a non-sleazy business.  I have also approached him with a complaint in the past and there is not even a reply.

This may be an isolated incident but it goes to speak to the credibility of wb270.  If he is not credible, then the site cannot be considered so in my opinion.

I am not sure if this would happen on sessiongirls.com for example.  I think that if HP had emailed Jennifer Thomas, action would have been taken because Jennifer does care about the credibility of the session industry and the wrestlers / FBBs listed on her site.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2014, 02:31:44 pm »
Tony, it goes to speak to the credibility of the guy running wb270.com and the guy who hosts Diana the Valkyrie.  The fact is that the wb270 attempts to try and portray sessions as a non-sleazy business.  I have also approached him with a complaint in the past and there is not even a reply.

This may be an isolated incident but it goes to speak to the credibility of wb270.  If he is not credible, then the site cannot be considered so in my opinion.

I am not sure if this would happen on sessiongirls.com for example.  I think that if HP had emailed Jennifer Thomas, action would have been taken because Jennifer does care about the credibility of the session industry and the wrestlers / FBBs listed on her site.

WB270 is a free website that provides an excellent list of session providers and travellers.  Before finding this list, I had to rely on classified ads, with very poor results.  I have no idea how WB finds so much time to invest in the list.  It is a great resource, that harkens back to the old days of the free and informative internet.  Complaining about the list is like complaining about the mismatched cutlery at a free buffet.

If these photographs are being misused, the individual who is being misrepresented should contact WB herself.  That would settle the issue without doubt.  Until that happens, no one should question the reliability of WB's list. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View