Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572473 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:27:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Shauna Ryanne stood me up
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shauna Ryanne stood me up  (Read 8113 times)

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
Shauna Ryanne stood me up
« on: September 26, 2014, 05:34:21 am »
Shauna joins a small group of women who set up a session time with me, took a deposit, emailed me the day before conforming, and then just disappeared.  It was a small deposit, so not a huge deal on that, but losing three hours of my time is annoying.  Others on this list are Colette, Larissa, FigurePower, and Layla Lane.

Forum Saradas

j635746

Re: Shauna Ryanne stood me up
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 10:08:00 am »
Sometimes it can be the time that is more costly.  I've had many cancel their trip, return the deposit, if requested in the first place, but not appreciate that I might have booked a day off from work to see her.  In fact that is exactly what happened in every occasion which is why I now book sessions in the evening after work, during the week, or the weekend.

Offline steamer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 04:51:05 am »
I've had three unsuccessful attempts to meet Shauna.  The first one was the only one with a deposit involved, and she did refund it after two or three polite emails (she cancelled an hour before the scheduled time, claiming she was sick).  The other two attempts resulted in no-shows (two different variations of that theme).  Unfortunately, the last time she cost some other woman in Vegas a few hundred bucks, since I would have tried to meet someone else had I known she was going to stand me up.

Steamer

j635746

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 11:15:05 am »
Unfortunately Steamer when it comes to deposits, we assume that it will be used to fund the trip or hotel.  But if it was used to fund something else, and the trip is cancelled, then this could be why deposits are not returned in a timely fashion.  And sometimes, it seems easier to ignore the emails until you read about it on a forum and people are unwilling to secure a session booking with a deposit.

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 08:43:55 pm »
This is exactly the reason why I'm through with leaving deposits for anybody.

Offline steamer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 01:01:21 pm »
I get the feeling that there may be a little confusion regarding the deposit.  Just to be clear - my first attempt to see Shauna was the only time she asked for a deposit, and it was refunded within a day or two of the cancellation.  So my only complaint is simply the fact that she was a no-show at least twice (giving her the benefit of the doubt on the first attempt).

Steamer

j635746

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 01:59:00 am »
Streamer, I tend to get discouraged from seeing someone who persistently cancels on me.  There are so many good reliable session women out there.  While everyone has life issues, it's how you cancel that is particularly important.

weak4legs

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 10:18:59 pm »
I've had two sessions with Shauna with no issues.  I don't remember if I paid a deposit, but I may have.   I generally think these women get screwed with no shows quite frequently, so I don't have a problem with making a deposit.

j635746

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2014, 02:25:04 pm »
Well, I've had one unsuccessful attempt to see Shauna.  Not because of her I might add.  On the only day I could see her due to her fully booked schedule, there was a tube strike in London and I worked from home therefore there was no way I could see her in the end.

She never asked for a deposit which I found strange because it was the first time I had approached her for a session and she did not give me a hard time about having to cancel.

What helped I believe is that as soon as I realised there could be a problem, I contacted her immediately and I kept her up to date with developments because tubes strikes in London can sometimes be called off at the last minute due to an 11th hour agreement.

George

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2015, 03:40:07 pm »
Shauna also canceled my session, which I had pre-paid in full. To her credit she made a full refund so I will for sure book with her again next time she is visiting my area.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Shauna Ryanne stood me up

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View