Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572583 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:35:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186689 times)

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2017, 02:07:00 am »
That sounds ok.  But how much muscle she got?  Height, age rack size, etc.  would be nice to know.

:letsparty:
My health teacher wore a black tank top today. She was sweating and she’s a woman who talks with her hands. I got quite the treat  ;)
she's 5'6, 47 years old, and c cups. she's got a lot of muscles, she not big but very ripped

Forum Saradas

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2017, 01:40:15 pm »
I posted earlier about my new neighbor the ripped firefighter.
Last night, we had a party, and I gave her a hug when she came over.
O.M.G. !!! - It was like hugging a muscular granite statute - she is just unbelievably lean and muscular.

Offline redrob

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2017, 08:49:44 am »
I am sure I saw Asian bodybuilder Cerra Aredia this past weekend walking around London with a guy this past weekend. In Knightsbridge area. Does anyone know whether this could be true? She looked huge!! Massive arms and huge back and she was wearing a sleeveless top which clearly showed off her physique. It was quite a sight and she drew a lot of attention. Can't imagine there are too many other massive Asian female bodybuilders around so I'm pretty sure it was her. Didn't get a chance to snap a pic but wish I had!!

UK_Fan

« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2017, 09:07:53 am »
I am sure I saw Asian bodybuilder Cerra Aredia this past weekend walking around London with a guy this past weekend. In Knightsbridge area. Does anyone know whether this could be true? She looked huge!! Massive arms and huge back and she was wearing a sleeveless top which clearly showed off her physique. It was quite a sight and she drew a lot of attention. Can't imagine there are too many other massive Asian female bodybuilders around so I'm pretty sure it was her. Didn't get a chance to snap a pic but wish I had!!

I could be her I saw a few years ago ( a hort Far East Asian woman) at London's Kings Cross Station (of Harry Potter fame) and (possbily) again nearby a few months later, though it's hard to tell as I only saw the woman from behind - though she (the woman I saw) seemed to have bigger legs (she was wearing some shorts, showing off some HUGE thighs) than Cerra's (looking at the photos on a Google search at least).  Maybe it was her and she was in full off-season condition.

Offline redrob

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #169 on: October 14, 2017, 10:18:11 am »
You'd have known if it was her. She was absolutely colossal in the upper body. She was wearing leggings but her legs were bodybuilder size!

UK_Fan

« Reply #170 on: October 14, 2017, 12:53:45 pm »
You'd have known if it was her. She was absolutely colossal in the upper body. She was wearing leggings but her legs were bodybuilder size!

To be honest she's never been on my radar up until then (if it was her at all).  As I said, I only saw her from behind with a glimpse at the front and at a distance (some lucky man [staff member] was helping her with something...before I could offer to do so myself [she looked lost by the ticket gates - probably didn't know which platform to go to]) and she was completely covered on the top half.  It was a similar experience the second time, though a bit longer (she was with some guy) but from much further away (50m+).  My memory isn't that great so I don't remember her face specifically, only that she was oriental in origin and those huge bronzed quads.  Here's hoping she'll be back my way soon.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #171 on: October 14, 2017, 08:43:57 pm »
I was at the gym today (like every day), and I had just finished my abs routine, which was situps using the punching bag.
I was talking to some friends, when a woman I see regularly walked by. She's very, very lean, with very defined abs even when she's not flexing. I said "I want abs like hers" - and reached out and touched her stomach.
She grabbed by fingers, and pulled my hand against her hard stomach and ran my fingers up and down over all those ridges.

Yum!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2017, 09:49:41 am »
Thanks for the report beowulff. K+++ I'd love to see Lynette's calves if she did train them! They're very impressive. I know what you mean about pictures not doing women justice.

Offline t651

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2017, 11:26:33 am »
So I don't normally post in here mainly to not look like a creeper.
But today whilst grabbing lunch at a nearby outlet store I spied this lovely creature.

She was on the phone the whole time so I couldn't approach (probably wouldn't have even if she wasn't anyway  :'()

Big girl and sadly the photos don't show it, but awesome pecs.  Big striations.
Anyway hope you all enjoy

Offline TXToast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2017, 03:30:30 pm »
I was lucky enough to be in Orlando a few years ago during the Europa but due to other commitments, I only had about 45 minutes to browse.  I walked around the Expo seeing many girls I recognized from Facebook or Insta**** including Dana Lynn Bailey who was ripped but tiny (very sexy though). I watched as some bikini competitors were approaching the stage and heard two women chatting next to me. One was completely covered up but about to go on stage so I didn’t get a good look. The other was Colette Nelson. She was nowhere near the contest shape we have all seen her but she was wearing a tank top the showed off her impressive shoulders and arms. She was shorter than I would have imagined (as is the case with many FBBs). I have followed her career since she first broke on to the scene out of Michigan.  Her friend left and it was just her and I and I froze.  She literally stood next to me for two minutes and I blanked. I’ve never been too shy about approaching women and have a solid history but I had put her so high up, I couldn’t do a thing.  She finally walked away and I couldn’t believe the moment had passed.  Talk about regrets!! :areyouchicken:

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2017, 10:16:05 pm »
I find it hard to keep it together. I have regular sightings and have even struck up conversation with a few but its hard to not sound like a creep when you cant think straight thanks to your heart moving to you ears and your stomach in your mouth and butterfly's in your guts and all your extremities tingling. Just a simple, "Hi. You look great. How long have you been training" is all I can manage really. Any more than that and I start to fall all over myself
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2017, 12:51:11 am »
I mentioned earlier in this thread of a muscular cheerleader that was on my bus, I saw her again earlier tonight. I was walking my young brother around for Halloween. Me and my brother were walking around he was getting candy.  I was waiting next to a telephone pole when she came walking up in a grey jacket and jeans. Apparently she was taking out her little sister. We started up a conversation about how much in shape she was in. She said that she still works out just not as much as she used to.  Then she said that her bicep was still very hard, an immediately bicep flex was had. I felt it again and yeah it was still very hard. I started to studder and said “Yeaaaaaaaah  thoseeeeee are hardddddd aaall right”. She said that her boyfriend really enjoys it. Then we both went our separate ways.

Offline songman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2017, 06:18:13 am »
I saw a woman in her 20's walking down the street in my hood. short sleeves and shorts. About 5'4" pretty big and 'cut' just right. I gave her a compliment and she liked it. I thought I'd never see her again. A couple of weeks later I saw her again but she didn't remember me...so much for that...or is it? :)

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2017, 06:52:00 pm »
Sightings in the gym are most common, and while they are always awesome occasions, they are definitely the least exhilarating.  Nothing compares to a chance encounter in public...

This week I attended a school information session with my wife as we are considering options for one of our kids next year.  One of the features was a Q&A with a panel of parents of current students.  We arrived in the room a little late and ended up sitting in the very front row, only a couple feet from where the panelists were standing.  Not surprisingly, the panel was made up of moms.

As I took my place, I innocently scanned across the women standing in in front of us, and my "muscle radar" had not gone off to this point.  As the women introduced themselves and gave a little background, I noticed one of them had a pronounced vein running up from her wrist on the outside of her forearm.  I only saw a few inches of her forearm peeking out from a pretty heavy, structured blue blazer, so this was a very subtle queue.  I obviously registered this tiny observation as "interesting" given that I know, as I suspect most of you do, that it is not typical for women to have vascularity there without either unique genetics or some kind of physical training.  To this point, aside from this one curious clue, I wasn't really picking up any other queues that she might have an exceptional physique hidden away, despite the fact that I was sitting a mere 6 or 7 feet away from her. 

Over the new few minutes, my eyes kept returning involuntarily back to this woman's hands and wrists, which she was typically clasping in front of her.  She spoke little, so I couldn't really spend long interrupted periods studying her while I was listening to her talk.  She did make a few comments, eventually, and while doing so she began to make small gesticulations with her hands.  That's when I noticed that she also had thick veins running up the back of her forearms as well.  Again, I could see very little, only about 3 or 4 inches, of her exposed forearms as she moved her arms and her blazer sleeves pulled back slightly, so I had little to work with (so to speak).  The noticeable vascularity was evident now, so as I studied harder I began to see that these couple of inches of forearm seemed to have some substance to them, showing hints of mass and even muscular striation.  Also, I noticed that while her hands were small-ish and well-proportioned to her overall stature (let's say about 5 ft, 3 in), they appeared to be clearly quite strong.  Where you might expect a woman to have delicate hands and fingers, hers were rather thick as if used to manual work.  She had short, unpainted fingernails and she wore no rings or other jewelry.  My now activated imagination explained these observations as clear indicators that she spent lots of time in a gym where such feminine habits were just not sensible to maintain.

She was wearing this blue blazer over a very hefty tweed dress that went just below her knees.  I began to study her lower legs and calves, which were covered in thick black nylons.  Consistent with the rest of her modest attire, she was wearing flat, ballet-style shoes that did nothing to accentuate her calves.  I noticed that her calves were exceptionally large, although the nylons made it impossible to really see any detail.  Initially, due to the rather conservative, but well-structured ensemble she was wearing, I attributed the large calves simply as "chubbiness."  Now, when drawing on the queues I picked up from her hands and wrists, I studied them more carefully and began to see that they may have actually been immensely muscular.  I could detect some of subtle, but characteristics shapes of her calves flexing when she shifted her weight slightly, but with her flat shoes they just didn't convey much beyond their significant size.

I worked hard to pick up anything else I could from that point, once I had decided that she was hiding an extraordinary physique.  The dress showed very little, and the blazer, which had some structure to it, was also frustratingly good at hiding what might have been present beneath.  She definitely filled out the blazer, but I while I looked very, very hard for evidence of pronounced deltoids or biceps swelling beneath the fabric, I could not really see anything.  Her dress and blazer basically covered her to her neck and I also couldn't see any telltale shape to her shoulders to suggest developed traps.  Her neck looked to be rather thick and I could see the tendons and muscle quite clearly.  Interestingly, I noticed a vein protrude a bit on her forehead near the end, which I grouped together with my other visual queues to conclude that something was going on with her physique that I was so tantalizingly close to seeing but had to mostly use my imagination to fill in.

When the Q&A session was over, I had convinced myself that this woman was either some sort of physique athlete, perhaps a bodybuilder or powerlifter, or she was a committed crossfit enthusiast.  With this decision, I also surmised that the outfit was very deliberately put together to de-emphasize her physique in front of the audience of parents.  I get that.  Unfortunately, she said her name very briefly in the beginning, before I keyed in on what I was looking at, and I did not register it so I could attempt to look her up.  I admit that I've done some online detective work to try to see if I could figure out who she might be, but it is proving to be a needle in a haystack with very little info with which to work.  I'm mostly resigned to the fact that I may never know who she is.  There is some remote chance we could cross paths again, I suppose (even if we choose the school, her kids may be moving on and we'd not be there at the same time...I didn't even manage to figure this part out from the unregistered introductory info she shared before I was really paying attention). 

Offline Jaybee

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2017, 06:50:02 pm »
A muscle woman is something I can't prep for.  It's one thing seeing hundreds of gorgeous legs, chests, glutes onscreen.  I could see the same woman through hundreds of different pictures, or a dozen videos.

Nothing ever readies you when you see her in the flesh.  It's the difference between watching a video of a rollercoaster, and physically RIDING one.  For me, just seeing one is near-epiphany, and all attempts at maintaining gentlemanly dignity dissolve to mush, as my mouth hangs, my eyes bulge wide, my breathing gets laboured.

I saw my first one about 10 years back, she was a Julia Malacarne lookalike.  I was picking up a parcel that got delivered to an almost identically named road, some old lady let me in and made me a cup of tea whilst waiting.  I was only there two minutes when this absolute Amazon, who must have had at leas 28" thighs and 20" calves in Daisy Dukes, yet model-beautiful with it, bounded around the corner and raced upstairs.  Within barely a second the old lady returned with the parcel and shooed me back out, I tried engaging her in convo but my brain was just fried with shock, awe and frankly lust.

That day I came VERY close to becoming a frickken stalker !!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View