gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
353956 Posts in 46492 Topics by 39618 Members - Latest Member: plainnoonan April 28, 2017, 02:27:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  We love Feedback! Saradas.org Site Feedback and Suggestion Area
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: We love Feedback! Saradas.org Site Feedback and Suggestion Area  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
We love Feedback! Saradas.org Site Feedback and Suggestion Area
« on: January 01, 2014, 02:39:27 pm »
Saradas - Wikipedia of Female Body Building & Fitness

Do you have a suggestion? Is there something you'd like to see us do or maybe suggest a way to do it better?

This community is for all of us. If we can do it better, tell us how.

If you want to be one of Saradas developers we want to hear from you! If you have something to say, or develop Saradas let us know.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Online Sar-Net

• Activity:
    6.67%
We love Feedback! Saradas.org Site Feedback and Suggestion Area
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 05:53:33 am »

All members please read.

The Admin and Mod's hope all users know they can always ask questions and post ideas here to improve the forum.

This topic is for forum Saradas users to post
"Site Feedback and Suggestions"
Please use it.

Offline legeek

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Fan of Athletic Women
Re: We love Feedback! Saradas.org Site Feedback and Suggestion Area
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 09:19:13 pm »
Here is a suggestion.  I like the site and am willing to contribute from a large library that I have. 

But I also often have to travel on business frequently, so is there a way to "park" my membership each time I travel so that I don't get sent to purgatory for not contributing for several days?

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 05:36:52 pm »
Here is a suggestion.  I like the site and am willing to contribute from a large library that I have. 

But I also often have to travel on business frequently, so is there a way to "park" my membership each time I travel so that I don't get sent to purgatory for not contributing for several days?
Hi Legeek,
You are contributing an average 4 quality posts a day since joining, so I don't think you have much to worry about. Many forum members travel and can't log in for periods of time, I my self have just returned from a break. If you contribute regularly as you do, you should not worry about not logging in for a while, your posting record speaks for itself.

Offline SureWhyNot

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I love super big, superpowerful women
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 07:04:13 am »
Hi, feedback here. I'm new to the site, and so far I've only ventured into the art and stories sections, as that's where my interests lie. I've noticed that lots of people are posting simple one-sentence or less replies in order to view hidden links or boost their activity rating.

So I have to ask: Is the karma/activity system really worth it when it leads to people flooding threads with emoticons and useless replies? I think the system needs to be improved.

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 11:12:56 am »
Hi, feedback here. I'm new to the site, and so far I've only ventured into the art and stories sections, as that's where my interests lie. I've noticed that lots of people are posting simple one-sentence or less replies in order to view hidden links or boost their activity rating.

So I have to ask: Is the karma/activity system really worth it when it leads to people flooding threads with emoticons and useless replies? I think the system needs to be improved.
Thanks for your feedback SureWhyNot, and thanks for raising this issue. You are right, there are some members who do bump up their post record with one word replies, sentences that are not of great value or become "Time Expired" quickly. But most members respect that Saradas is a better place to be,  if the rules are followed for everyone's benefit.

See Rule 13 here:
"13.) Do not clutter up the forum by posting one word replies, Use the karma system to thank users for significant posts.  The mods will Deleting one word replies to threads around the forum.  Due to changes on the forum we have been instructed to start deleting one word replies to threads around the forum.  There is one exception and that is the hidden post which requires a post for you to see the hidden content."

So it is permissible to use emoticons only, to reveal hidden posts, but not permissagle to just post an emoticon only in threads where there is no hidden post. The Karma System was introduced to remove the need for congratulations re posts, and enables members to vote themselves when they think another member has contributed a valuable comment or post to the forum. So the members themselves also decide via this system how soon a new member has earned the privilege to see hidden posts. Members themselves decide whether or not to hide posts or not. So the Karma system is a democratic way for members to show their appreciation of another member of Saradas.

Emoticons used to reveal hidden posts are deleted as they build up per topic, reducing the activity of the member. Miss use of emoticons regularly by a member can result in a ban, so all members should observe rule 13) and use the karma system to show appreciation, and only post valuable comments so the forum remains uncluttered for all to enjoy. Equally, valueless  comments may be deleted at any time.

Offline hoshinokoe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Muscle Art
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 07:58:11 am »
Hi. I am new to this forum.

And have a little technical suggestion.
When you reply to topic to see hidden posts, is there a possibility to stay at this topic?
Now you redirected to the begining of section where the topic is.
It's not critically for usability, but may be it can do this foum a bit more comfortable?

A lot of thanks to forum mods and admins. You  do a big job everyday.
Circle of karma: you give => you recieve

Online Sar-Net

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 03:30:22 am »
Hi. I am new to this forum.

And have a little technical suggestion.
When you reply to topic to see hidden posts, is there a possibility to stay at this topic?
Now you redirected to the begining of section where the topic is.
It's not critically for usability, but may be it can do this foum a bit more comfortable?

A lot of thanks to forum mods and admins. You  do a big job everyday.

Yes there is.
if you click on "Attachments and other options " at the bottom of the post box you will see the option "Return to this topic." if selected it will return you too the thread you are posting in.
You can also default this in your profile.  Just open the "Look and Layout" and then select "Return to topics after posting by default.".

Hope this helps.
As always feel free to ask questions at any time.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  We love Feedback! Saradas.org Site Feedback and Suggestion Area

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx