gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
354063 Posts in 46459 Topics by 39603 Members - Latest Member: rompin April 26, 2017, 03:36:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Session reviews  |  Jennifer abshire
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jennifer abshire  (Read 19318 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Jennifer abshire
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2017, 04:50:55 pm »
Fit and attractive more like a WPD competitor than FBB since she been retired for some time now.
Did she announce she was retiring from competing? I missed that. Her last show was the 2013 O.

Offline nujerz84

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2017, 05:12:14 pm »
She hasn't competed in nearly 4 years and through my many conversations with her and Megan over the years since.. including as recent as comminicating with Jen a couple weeks ago, that doesn't seem like changing any time soon.  The main reason..well lets just say she doesnt want to risk getting any permanent negative sides that come with competing at the pro level.  She has a Pretty Face, Great Skin, Soft Voice, no body hair and full head of hair.. while still having muscle and lean

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2017, 12:17:47 am »
She hasn't competed in nearly 4 years and through my many conversations with her and Megan over the years since.. including as recent as comminicating with Jen a couple weeks ago, that doesn't seem like changing any time soon.  The main reason..well lets just say she doesnt want to risk getting any permanent negative sides that come with competing at the pro level.  She has a Pretty Face, Great Skin, Soft Voice, no body hair and full head of hair.. while still having muscle and lean
Unofficially then, which is fine. Many of my favorites stepped back for that reason, good for them. I miss them, but it's much better to have memories of them as they were then the alternative.

Offline TheGreatPretender

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2017, 04:20:21 pm »

I agree, when I saw her last year I thought she was being extremely smart regarding the use of gear. She has not been ravaged by whatever she's used and if she is retired from competing, maybe she can maintain all of the good physical qualities that nujerz84 highlighted.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Session reviews  |  Jennifer abshire

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx