Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574483 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:14:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Lexy Legs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lexy Legs  (Read 15001 times)

namman

Lexy Legs
« on: August 16, 2013, 10:46:18 pm »
Here is a copy of an email I sent to wb270.com regarding Lexy Legs. I urge you all to take warning about booking with her.

I met Lexy Legs 3 months ago and I more than strongly urge you to take Lexy Legs off of your site, I demand it!

She is a long time hooker and drug addict who threatens people who visit her that she will file rape and assault charges against them if they do not pay her additional money. She has cameras hidden in her basement where she meets men, records activity, takes license plate and other information and has thugs waiting outside her place. Even after you pay, she will continue to extort money. She works with a pimp who will meet and extort the money as well. DO NOT MENTION this email to her. I am doing this not for retribution but to protect other users of your site. Be smart, if anyone ends up hurt or seriously distressed or impaired you could be held responsible for promoting her service, especially now that you have been warned.  I do not want others to be victimized by her.

Several wrestlers who have emailed me has often CC'd many many other people. I will email all of them to warn them. However, if you can take Lexy Legs off your site I would not need to so please take her down.
-------------------------------

So do not, I repeat do not book a session with Lexy Legs in Providence RI.

Forum Saradas

Lexy Legs
« on: August 16, 2013, 10:46:18 pm »

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lexy Legs
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 02:05:16 am »
namman, thank you for speaking up. She is yet another example of an fbb crook that cheats men for their money. I hate to say this, but she isn't the only one. There is a pattern behavior of fbb's taking advantage of us by screwing us out of our money. We must stop being complacent to their "tricks"- that's why they continue taking advantage of us. I would suggest you cut off all communication with her and report her to the local authorities. Best of luck, and keep us posted.

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 08:32:16 am »
Here is a copy of an email I sent to wb270.com regarding Lexy Legs. I urge you all to take warning about booking with her.

I met Lexy Legs 3 months ago and I more than strongly urge you to take Lexy Legs off of your site, I demand it!

She is a long time hooker and drug addict who threatens people who visit her that she will file rape and assault charges against them if they do not pay her additional money. She has cameras hidden in her basement where she meets men, records activity, takes license plate and other information and has thugs waiting outside her place. Even after you pay, she will continue to extort money. She works with a pimp who will meet and extort the money as well. DO NOT MENTION this email to her. I am doing this not for retribution but to protect other users of your site. Be smart, if anyone ends up hurt or seriously distressed or impaired you could be held responsible for promoting her service, especially now that you have been warned.  I do not want others to be victimized by her.

Several wrestlers who have emailed me has often CC'd many many other people. I will email all of them to warn them. However, if you can take Lexy Legs off your site I would not need to so please take her down.

As of 8/17/2013, Lexy Legs is still listed on WB270. Apparently, he did not believe you. For all we know, maybe you tried to rape and rob her, but more likely a dissatisfied customer trying to deter future customers.

namman

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 08:51:23 pm »
She is not a bodybuilder by any stretch of the imagination. She is a moderately overweight woman who happens to have strong thick strong calves and thighs. She is also a drug addict and it is very likely she will be out of it when you see her. She is a hooker who discovered the wrestling scene and got herself listed on wb270 but she is not a bodybuilder nor an athlete.

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 11:44:56 pm »

Well the first time I saw this, I read it here.  I was looking for it because Lexy wrote me about it, and, of course she denies it.

This message could have been sent to me and lost in the SPAM filter.  I get about 20 SPAM messages for every real message (If only I had really won all those lotteries and prizes).  I do quickly skim the sender and subject line of the SPAM folder messages before I delete them, and occasionally I do rescue a real message that was misclassified before I delete 50 to 100 SPAM messages at a time.  Never noticed this one.

If I had seen this message I doubt I'd have done much more than ask for some proof of any part of it.  I don't put a lot of credence in anonymous accusations with nothing at all verifiable in them.  I don't personally know Lexy, so Namman could be telling God's literal truth, but I do know that almost every woman on wb270.com for any length of time picks up stalkers and various kinds of threats and complaints, including women who I know are representing themselves or their abilities truthfully.  Don't expect me to remove anybody or post a screed like this without something that I can verify.

nummah

Lexy legs
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 04:39:04 am »
Has anyone had a session recently with Lexy?

Thanks.

leandogg

Re: Lexy legs
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 08:56:26 pm »
someone came on this board once and said she's a drug addict who extorts the guys she sees.  Although it was never denied or confirmed by anyone else.  I would dig into it a little more.

j635746

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 09:42:22 pm »
This highlights once again that if wb270 is going to post a profile under a stage name, he should get some references that she is credible.

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 06:14:19 am »
This highlights once again that if wb270 is going to post a profile under a stage name, he should get some references that she is credible.

He couldn't give two shits about the site's visitors. He is a groupoie, and porobably gets a cut from these thieving roid-heads, and anything beyond that is not his concern.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 06:29:47 am »

He couldn't give two shits about the site's visitors. He is a groupoie, and porobably gets a cut from these thieving roid-heads, and anything beyond that is not his concern.

LMFAO .... It's free to get on the site as a wrestler. He has never asked me for any part of my earnings or anything else. I am not a roid user or fbb, yet he ALWAYS gets back to me in a very timely manner. He has ALWAYS been VERY polite and straightforward with me.
I think you guys pissed at being ripped off need to be pissed at the woman ripping you off and not posting unfounded accusations about wb.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 08:51:52 pm »
Excellent post Shelly...thank you for coming to WB270's defense!!!  I know you think I'm one of the "bad guys" from your PM a couple of weeks ago, but I'm really not.

I truly support you and all the ladies and wish you the best when you head to Las Vegas.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 01:56:38 pm »
Excellent post Shelly...thank you for coming to WB270's defense!!!  I know you think I'm one of the "bad guys" from your PM a couple of weeks ago, but I'm really not.

I truly support you and all the ladies and wish you the best when you head to Las Vegas.

Actually ..in other threads including my progress thread all you did is bad mouth me. You far from support me or anything I do/say. get real...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2015, 03:36:54 am »
I respectfully ask you to review your Progress thread...where you will find at no time have I (hwillish) ever "participated" in this particular thread...ever. 

In fact, I had not even heard about you until you and bing1111 appeared in my thread in Session Reviews  asking for information concerning Emy Black Angel.   I felt your "back and forth" added nothing of value to my request and I simply asked to get it back on track.

In this thread I tried to compliment you for your defense of wb270, but apparently you take offense to these kind of things .   So be it...

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2015, 04:56:14 pm »
PS...concerning your other concern about me...I have been in Arizona (reason for my request concerning EBA) this past month.  And will be in Florida thru March.  Looong way from Illinois.

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2016, 08:12:08 am »
Not questioning anyone, but how do you explain the couple of positive reviews of her on wb270? I don't know Lexy Legs nor have I ever even tried to set up a session with her, I'm just wondering about this kind of terrible report in general.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Lexy Legs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View