Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574154 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:52:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Headscissor Knockouts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Headscissor Knockouts  (Read 124247 times)

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Most painful scissors
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2016, 04:34:19 pm »
Absolutly. She will give you what you ask for.

My list:
Yasmin, Lia Labowe, Gia and a lot more

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2016, 04:34:19 pm »

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2016, 04:35:31 pm »
Of ladies currently sessioning, Goddess Severa. Trained as an athlete, track star I think, her long legs and powerful thighs are like a European sports car with three or four gears. I could only endure a "light" scissor from her which was plenty strong.

On the retired list, Goddess Vegas who got me into a deep subspace by the second session I had with her. I was so turned on I hardly tapped out which was a mistake. A week later, eating oatmeal (!) a filling popped out. It turned out to be a more expensive session than I expected. (LOL!)

My advice is to know your physical limits before a session, well, at least the limits your teeth can take!

Agree with you on the importance of knowing your limitations.  I did one session with Goddess Vegas and while I had a good time, was a little disappointed with her scissor holds. They were OK, but I expected more. She might have been holding back some. In my experience, some of the ladies do hold back on a first session, as they don't know how much the guy can take, or if he is smart enough to tap out if he is in trouble.

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2016, 04:46:51 pm »
Absolutly. She will give you what you ask for.

My list:
Yasmin, Lia Labowe, Gia and a lot more

How could I forget Gia? She was great, but it was a long time ago. Scissors were excellent, but she is much more than a one trick pony.  She has so many other ways to hurt you, I almost overlooked her scissors.  I missed an opportunity to meet Lia. She was in town, so I contacted her about a session. A week or so went by and I hadn't heard from her, so I booked with someone else, which turned out to be a crappy session. Shortly after I booked my session with the other lady, Lia finally got back to me. As I don't cancel a session once I commit, I had to pass on her

Has anyone merry Skylar Rene? Top of my to do list. I suspect once I met her, I will be adding her to my top three.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2016, 06:05:12 pm »
Arekah Lox, Megan Abshire and Taylor Toxic have the most painful scissors.
*Goddess Severa can cause pain with her scissors but she prefers to control you with them, it's not easy to get her to use her power.
For me Electra's scissors are much more painful than Yasmin's, of the non-Amazon girls none come close to her.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2016, 12:20:35 pm »
You should be able to put together a list from these replies. Now go out there and have at it. Let us know what happens.
User is currently banned [View]

Alina-fan

« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2016, 09:32:31 am »
Some professional MMA girls hold back even if they were told otherwise. Especially if they think the isn't strong or fit enough. And that's a good thing. I remember I asked a girl at the end of our session if she was holding back and she said of course. She then told me that it's a bad idea to ask a professional mixed martial artist not to hold back. I couldn't argue with that because she had just defeated me.

Offline Beastmogym

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2016, 03:48:22 pm »
I have had a session with Mistress Treasure.  She has had the most powerful scissors I have ever experienced. She also punches very hard too. I almost stopped the session a couple times.  Don't no if she would of listened.  She can be very sadistic.  Only downfall is she don't know many other holds just scissors. After I left and went back to my car and looked in the mirror my face was distorted. I assume that was broken blood vessels.  I had never tapped out from pain so much but it was fun.

squashedflat03

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2016, 07:10:45 pm »
Thanx guys.  Wish me good luck.  I am on a quest to find the most painful headscissors that there are woth no mercy.

I have learned from you guys that tyler arekah lox,  dare, safa, severa, megan abshire and electraay be the most painful.  I will post woth my reviews when I try them out and aay who I though was the most painful.

Offline ScissorFan84D

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Head Scissor Knockout
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2016, 11:48:44 pm »
 Can people reply back with their experience of being knocked out in a female head scissors?  I'm interested in having this done where the woman only uses her ankles (locked) as leverage. ie no twisting, turning, under the chin, or use of hands to help the ko go along..  just pure brute muscle strength in both thighs and butt doing the work.

Who is best able at squeezing someone without delay  (almost immediately) and what have been your experience after waking up?
Thanks

Offline WrestlerD

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Head Scissor Knockout
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2016, 04:30:39 pm »
The women that have done this to me are Debra Deandrea, Yasmin, Sybil Starr and Gia Primo. It is a strange feeling waking up, like you have been dreaming and then wonder where you are and why there is a woman in a bikini with you. Very unique feeling.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2016, 10:45:52 pm »
Treasure. It happened very quick, without me having time to tap firmly enough so she'd notice.
Also) Cindy Huntress, but she's not offering sessions anymore.

Offline Atlhansblix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2016, 07:44:31 am »
I've been ko'd in every session I've had, it is a strange feeling when you come round, you feel like your losing control as you're waking up, not remembering where you are.  The foreplay before the ko can be the best bit if done right.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2017, 02:16:50 pm »
Squashedflat03 any update on your quest?

Thanx guys.  Wish me good luck.  I am on a quest to find the most painful headscissors that there are woth no mercy.

I have learned from you guys that tyler arekah lox,  dare, safa, severa, megan abshire and electraay be the most painful.  I will post woth my reviews when I try them out and aay who I though was the most painful.

Offline bigsub1984

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Wrestling Submissive in Pittsburgh
Re: Headscissor Knockouts
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2017, 07:42:49 pm »
Most recently Iwas ko'd by Sarah Brooke a few times in a session. Some of the smaller girls are better at knockouts cause their legs can snug in against your neck. Bigger girls with bigger thighs catch your head, making it more painful. Sarah ko'd me quick and I rarely knew it was coming.

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Headscissor Knockouts
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2017, 09:24:17 pm »
Kordelia gave me my first KO ever. She did it very easily. Seemed like I was out for a while but Kordelia said it was only for a second or two. Being KOed was one of the strangest feelings ever!
Next week I am meeting Demonika who advertises about doing KOs.
Do anyone know if Demonika is as good as Kordelia doing this?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Headscissor Knockouts

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View