Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575224 Posts in 71946 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 07:49:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Headscissor Knockouts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Headscissor Knockouts  (Read 123314 times)

Offline broken_ribs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Headscissor Knockouts
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 02:58:04 pm »
Got knocked out once in a reverse rear naked choke by kathy gifford , took it too far went to sleep LOL
User is currently banned [View]

jnickjr

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 03:52:18 pm »
I have never experienced this and it sounds like such a rush.  Can someone who has experienced it please explain to me exactly what it feels like - and how the woman knows when to stop after you pass out and presumably can't tell her?  I think I would really like to request during my next session but just want to know what to expect.

chris7201

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 01:34:41 am »
I have been koed several time, two times within 10mins by Kordeia Devenshire with figure four leg scissor.
When you are out you feel like your dreaming. I have also been knockout with a reverse scissor and rear
naked choke.
The ladies i have been knockout by are Kordelia Deveshire,Jennifer Thomas, Cheyenne Jewel, Sybil Starr,
and Shauna Ryan.

weak4legs

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 10:15:16 am »
You feel pressure of the scissors and this disconnected feeling... You think about tapping but your mind starts thinking about other things... Suddenly you are walking down the street or out at dinner... You order the steak, the session girl orders the salad... What is she asking you about?  She is saying your name and slapping your face..."wake up!" Are the next words you comprehend as you open your eyes to find you are back in the hotel room...  You feel completely normal and are surprised you went out and didn't tap. (Maybe you even did!)

Weak4Legs

Offline mixedwrestler08

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 01:20:22 pm »
I have been koed several time, two times within 10mins by Kordeia Devenshire with figure four leg scissor.
When you are out you feel like your dreaming. I have also been knockout with a reverse scissor and rear
naked choke.
The ladies i have been knockout by are Kordelia Deveshire,Jennifer Thomas, Cheyenne Jewel, Sybil Starr,
and Shauna Ryan.

nice ist,especially jennifer,sybil and shauna
User is currently banned [View]

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 04:14:32 pm »
I was put to sleep by Treasure. I had no idea that it was happening until I felt her tapping my face to wake me up. It took a little while to realize what had happened but when I did I was very impressed and I told her so. I don't know if I would ever ask for it because I might be too nervous but it was such a thrill to realize that a powerful woman could do it with such ease. I will have to experience it again though. It is the ultimate submission.

Offline taalesoufs

• Activity:
    0%
Best scissor in session!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2013, 09:57:13 pm »
I wanted to know what was the wrestler with the most impressive scissor you had during a session! Maybe pass out?
For me it was monix ! She is really incredible And it's seems to
Be so easy for her

nujerz84

Re: Best scissor in session!
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2013, 10:50:06 pm »
Kortney Olson

Jennifer Scarpetta

Roxie Rain

Miss Untamed

Monix

Mistress Treasure

nujerz84

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2013, 10:58:36 pm »
I throw in

Ashley Starr

Gia Primo

And Frankie Z as none FBB with great scissors during sessions

tonyjungle

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2013, 01:23:25 am »
Goddess Vegas, a.k.a. Lethal Leg Goddess. Former Vegas showgirl, now retired from the scene but with legs like tree trunks, sexy, feminine and strong. Was never into scissors until meeting her. Did head and body scissors. Sessioned with her a couple of times a year for five years. She had such muscle control she was able to almost hug me with those pythons as if they were her arms. Second session I want to fill close to full strength. Head scissors around my jaw. I tapped out. Had a great time. Two or three days later back home I was eating oatmeal (!) and a filling popped out. I went to the dentist and he asked how this could have happened, while he was fixing the filling. I FINALLY realized and began to smile, but didn't explain. The dentist gave me a quizzical look. Ah, memories!

♥αlphα♀

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2013, 01:10:35 pm »
Isn't it sexy to know that these steel legs ladies can break teeth with their scissor ...

Had a similar experience with Jennifer, I think it was a front figure four, her thigh or calf apparently very well positionned under my chin and the back of my head comfortably against her other thigh, overall in such a way that she could transfer the force of her squeeze in pure compression directly through my jaw without any stress on the neck. Probably not straightforward to do.

What I remember clearly is that she was clenching my jaws together so hard my teeth were starting to shatter against each others, first I felt immense pressure at their roots, then pain started to come but it's when i heard the first tiny cracking noise that I tapped out, in real fear I must say, and Jen is excellent for that, she knows when tapping is serious and when its for comfort, so she released right away. No damage at the time but my dentist did notice a loose filling 2 weeks latter on the next appointment, I'd like to think it came form her scissor ... it would have come off sooner or latter anyway.

Conclusion : Every dentist's work should be subject to a strength test check by a professional FBB before payment.

Judah_B

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2013, 01:58:44 pm »
Strongest ones I've felt were Tyler Dare's reverse headscissors. Made me dizzy and tap instantly.

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2013, 05:46:52 pm »
yasmin, lia labowe, sunfire, jennifer thomas (her reverse!) and many others

anakanda

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2013, 01:10:06 am »
Cindy Huntress when it comes to sessions. She's so powerful that she can get an instant tap but the toughest part about her scissors is that she just engulfs you with those legs and creates an almost smothering effect.  Inescapable and you're just there until she wants to let you out. Jen Thomas has a similar set of scissors, IMO.

As far as the best I've ever encountered, believe it or not, it was an old girlfriend and beauty pageant winner. At over 5-10 and blessed with long, lean but still thick and muscular legs, this girl was built for scissoring.  On more than one occasion, she put me out but I can say with 100% certainty that I've never felt anything like her figure four (either direction) or her straight on scissors...especially when facing her.  I'd say those and Cindy Huntress' reverse scissors were as overwhelming a hold as I've been placed in.

In the case of the pageant queen, she had a way of pulsating her inner thigh muscles while also squeezing at full power that literally weakened me by the second, to the point that you felt as if you were in some sort of trance, unable to so much as move or even think. And with legs as long and as strong as hers, forget about getting out. For those of you who REALLY know about scissors, you'll understand this: Even her feet were overpoweringly strong, as in you couldn't come close to prying them apart with your hands.  Unreal.  There was literally a point in time during one particular match that I remember realizing (during a figure-four) that I was literally in awe of her strength and ability to scissor.

...and I must have caught Milady on a good (or bad) day or whatever, because her reverse scissors actually scared me.  For some reason I didn't tap even though my brain was telling me to do it and she just kept squeezing harder and harder until I thought my head would explode.  Nothing but respect for her after that session because it ranks as a top three, all-time.

Offline psudosapien

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2013, 02:23:36 am »
Fabi Antoine.  She is a black belt in Judo.  She put me in a body scissors around my hips and instantly cut off all blood flow.  She could easily put your legs to sleep with that hold.

Megan Abshire.  She has some insane inner thighs.  She, like a lot of the session ladies these days do not lead with their inner thighs when they scissor.  Some veterans, like Lora Ottenad, do.  Lora's squeeze sequence is inner thigh, glutes, then quads, if she needs them.  Lora told me in a session one time that she rarely has to use her quads during a session.

When I had Megan scissor in the same manner, she could have easily knocked me out if I didn't tap.  When I tapped, she said something like "What?!?!  I didn't do anything!"  Later in the session, I had Megan squeeze slowly in the same sequence (inner thighs, glutes, then quads).  I told her to stop and maintain the hold on my first tap.  I tapped when I started to get light headed, and I just had her hold it for a bit.  One cool feeling, IMO.  She is the only lady I've found that has been able to do that.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Headscissor Knockouts

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View