Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575179 Posts in 71944 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 04:32:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strap on sessions  (Read 97304 times)

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Strap on sessions
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 12:46:11 am »
I've done 3 (I think) sessions with Mistress Treasure and loved every minute with her, but... the thought of her standing there with a strap-on... she would rip me in two!.... what a scary / intimidating / exciting / scary thought....

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 12:46:11 am »

Offline femalemusclover

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2014, 11:08:54 am »
Generally all that are lesbian or bisexual will.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2014, 05:47:43 pm »
I've done 3 (I think) sessions with Mistress Treasure and loved every minute with her, but... the thought of her standing there with a strap-on... she would rip me in two!.... what a scary / intimidating / exciting / scary thought....

I've done 3 strap-on sessions with Treasure and I am alive to tell the tale. She loves using strap-ons and she knows how to use it.

Muscle Beauty is really into it as well.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2014, 02:19:26 am »
According to my knowledge of BDSM and dom/sub sexual activity... A dom isn't always muscular or physically stronger...its more psychological. The sub or masochist allows agreed upon acts to be done to him, expecting sexual arousal from it being enforced in a believable manner. Dom/sub encounters often are not like competitive wrestling with both sides giving everything the have to gain control and win, the sub allows it and enjoys allowing it. This includes strap-ons when it comes to Dom/sub relationships.
User is currently banned [View]

cgl

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2014, 05:36:32 am »
So shelly provides strap-ons sessions !!!!  >:D

According to my knowledge of BDSM and dom/sub sexual activity... A dom isn't always muscular or physically stronger...its more psychological. The sub or masochist allows agreed upon acts to be done to him, expecting sexual arousal from it being enforced in a believable manner. Dom/sub encounters often are not like competitive wrestling with both sides giving everything the have to gain control and win, the sub allows it and enjoys allowing it. This includes strap-ons when it comes to Dom/sub relationships.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2014, 05:42:27 am »

no..I don't ..not something I have dabbled in yet..lol. I just live the BDSM life as a sadistic domme, but the big arousal interest in the session client world is making me ponder ..HMMM, with my size, strength and naturally dominant personally...if I used a strap on..I could have some REAL fun!! >:D

cgl

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2014, 07:19:21 am »
 I dream about a video of you fucking a skinny guy while lifting him in your big and strong arms against the wall...I would love to be this guy  ;)

no..I don't ..not something I have dabbled in yet..lol. I just live the BDSM life as a sadistic domme, but the big arousal interest in the session client world is making me ponder ..HMMM, with my size, strength and naturally dominant personally...if I used a strap on..I could have some REAL fun!! >:D

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2014, 02:12:30 pm »
I dream about a video of you fucking a skinny guy while lifting him in your big and strong arms against the wall...I would love to be this guy  ;)

I could do that with a big guy too.....I'm easily strong enough.

cgl

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2014, 08:07:07 pm »
Prove it !!!!  :)

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2014, 09:42:38 pm »
Prove it !!!!  :)

Prove it? HA HA HA!! I have already proven to be strong enough to lift and overpower bigger size men( 200+ lbs) ..adding a strap on is just icing on the cake.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2014, 12:14:21 am »
I too have found myself wondering what a strap-on session would be like, and the fantasy is not so much about the strap-on itself as about the muscle-woman wielding it and the thought my defeat at her hands could be that complete.
I realise it's not something I'd want to go through with though, partly because of the physical danger but what I think would be really hot and would closely match the humiliation, is if a woman rode me from behind with just her own natural (if somewhat enlarged!) equipment, slapping and grinding herself furiously against my buttocks until she came. A woman who was a lot more powerful than me and well able to hold me in position, and whose thrusts rocked my entire body.
I'm a bit surprised it's not a scenario I've seen played out in videos and reviews.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
Re: strap on sessions
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2014, 05:02:38 pm »
Hoodman said: "man's anatomy is built for some anal access"

I say: Anal access is for outgoing body waste disposal. If you get pleasure having something going in where shit comes out, that's your business.  :-\

Hands are the biggest breeding grounds for germs. Feet are sweaty and smelly. Spit and vomit and phlem comes out of the mouth. Who in their right minds would want to kiss that? And don't bother asking for a BJ. That's where urine comes out. . Yuchhh.] It's called soap and water.

Offline swoleadonis

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2017, 04:33:24 pm »
I have considered it but think that it should take some adjustment at home first to prepare for it. 

Offline decima2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2017, 10:03:40 am »
Do anybody know, some FBB whom does it in Italy?
Thanks!

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2017, 02:14:41 am »
I too have found myself wondering what a strap-on session would be like, and the fantasy is not so much about the strap-on itself as about the muscle-woman wielding it and the thought my defeat at her hands could be that complete.
I realise it's not something I'd want to go through with though, partly because of the physical danger but what I think would be really hot and would closely match the humiliation, is if a woman rode me from behind with just her own natural (if somewhat enlarged!) equipment, slapping and grinding herself furiously against my buttocks until she came. A woman who was a lot more powerful than me and well able to hold me in position, and whose thrusts rocked my entire body.
I'm a bit surprised it's not a scenario I've seen played out in videos and reviews.

It fucking hurts like hell. There is no other two ways to put it. And it hurts every single time. You never get used to it. With the right woman though it came be amazing.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View