Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572873 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:55:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renata Hronová (Rene)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Renata Hronová (Rene)  (Read 140730 times)

Offline vatanen

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Renata Hronová (Rene)
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2017, 02:34:56 pm »
does she lift guys?
In what ways? Front and armpit lifts?

Yes she does.

I've met her twice now, she is very strong! I'm 76kg

Cradle, piggyback, firemans carry are all easy for her with me. PLus she did squats......and even bench pressed me!

A very impressive lady  :bravo:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2017, 02:34:56 pm »

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2017, 03:37:11 pm »
Wow Vatanen. Sorry: bench press is when fbb lift you with her arms when she is lying on the floor?
Thanks!

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2017, 01:14:31 pm »
I tried to buy her wrestling video against Emma, but c4s rejected my credit card. Has anyone bought it yet?
Yes, it is good and competitive.  Also Mysteria vs Emma is similarly - that just came out recently.

By my count, Renata had a narrow win (though Emma mounted a comeback mid-way) and Mysteria a 2-2 draw, being on top more than Emma but needing to equalise the score still.
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Alina-fan

« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2017, 01:31:35 pm »
Interesting. I saw Renata vs Emma match and Renata won. She was just too strong for Emma.

I'm a little surprised Mysteria didn't beat Emma. I thought she was a better wrestler than Renata from the reviews I read on here.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2017, 01:57:31 pm »
Interesting. I saw Renata vs Emma match and Renata won. She was just too strong for Emma.

I'm a little surprised Mysteria didn't beat Emma. I thought she was a better wrestler than Renata from the reviews I read on here.
I don't know if Emma was more determined not to submit this time.  She caught Mysteria on the counter attack occasionally but she had won more points vs Renata of course (lower scoring match vs Mysteria, but I think a similar length).  Like I say I think it was 2-2 by my count unless Mysteria did get another point at the end (I think they just stopped though).  Mysteria seemed on course to get a point at the start, but that ended in a re-set.  She does seem a great wrestler and very strong I'd say.  Good video to watch anyway definitely.

I think Mysteria would give Renata a great match probably, and sometimes match-ups can vary in terms of results can't they.  Renata might submit quicker than Emma did potentially, so perhaps it would be a power battle to see who got on top the most, with her and Mysteria (which would probably be fun to see!).
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
Renata Hronova
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2017, 07:07:48 am »
just had another session with renata

was quite fun again, she is a nice and down to earth person with improving english skills
,and until now she kept that attitude !
had a quite furious match ,and she was quite exhausted after session,because I`m one of the strongest clients
as she admitted ........she also admitted that she is not primarily  "the fighter type".............
(as for example Anna M Strong,Brigita Brezovac or Fabi Antoine ) ,but it was quite satisfying !

and I felt sorry a bit for her because she had an injury in her right hand , and had to handle about 10
clients per day ! (later also at FiBo) -hope she ``ll get along with that-later she `ll have a surgery for this!

but don`t ask  her ;)for HJ or even FS !

Offline douglas99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2017, 06:54:35 am »
Hi everyone,

Renata is coming to my city and I'm very interested in a session. The communication is my only concern, as I've read a range of opinions about her English. I like to be teased during sessions and obviously I have to tell the women ahead of time that this is what I want. Would I be able to communicate this to Renata, and could she provide what I'm seeking? And has anyone had experience with explaining to her in person what you want if there's confusion during the session or it's not going how you imagined? Thanks for the help!

User is currently banned [View]

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2017, 08:18:42 pm »
She could tease you no problem. Her English isn't that bad and besides, what she lacks in vocab she more than makes up fir in intimidating size and attitude. When I met her, the eyes and mocking smile didn't require any more talking!!

Offline tapout88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2017, 08:04:45 am »
Rene is comming to my city and i am thinking of booking a session. Can anyone tell me about her scissor strenght?

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2017, 05:47:22 pm »
 I just saw a clip on Insta**** where Renata did break a watermelon with her tights with no problem.
She has a very strong body and scissors I think. I can not get free from her holds, but I am not a strong guy.
Renata is on top of my list. Great body, muscular and fantastic Personality.

Alina-fan

« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2017, 08:29:36 pm »
I just saw a clip on Inst@gram where Renata did break a watermelon with her tights with no problem.
She has a very strong body and scissors I think. I can not get free from her holds, but I am not a strong guy.
Renata is on top of my list. Great body, muscular and fantastic Personality.

I saw that clip too. It seemed easy for her. I'm not surprised though as I've seen smaller girls do that.

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2017, 08:19:09 am »
Renata asked me to write this message to her clients in Cologne:
On her way to Cologne throught Munich she lost her phone and she came to Cologne unfortunately without a mobile phone.  She would apoloqize to the clients in Cologne. Especially those who came, but who she did not know about. Renata is very, very sorry for this.

Offline dav085

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2017, 01:18:06 pm »
I had a session with Renata earlier this year.

I am 1m78 and 63 kilos so I was not match for her. We did competitive but at mid match it switched into more semi as I was able to cope with her strength. This is pure raw strength and badly no skills but it was fun. unfort, we wrestled on a bed which is not very comfortable when doing competitive session but enough to understand how strong she is.

She won like 15-0

Offline dave72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2017, 09:52:41 am »
How strong is Renata ?? Can she squeeze very very hard with her legs ??

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2018, 07:24:12 pm »
Gonna do my best to see Rene next month!!
Everytime she is touring near I can't time off work to meet her, I've been a fan Rene for years

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renata Hronová (Rene)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View