Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
364733 Posts in 48684 Topics by 40701 Members - Latest Member: Neverlost2 July 22, 2017, 12:54:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Session reviews + photos  |  Renata Hronová (Rene)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Renata Hronová (Rene)  (Read 91058 times)

Offline douglas99

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Renata Hronová (Rene)
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2017, 06:54:35 am »
Hi everyone,

Renata is coming to my city and I'm very interested in a session. The communication is my only concern, as I've read a range of opinions about her English. I like to be teased during sessions and obviously I have to tell the women ahead of time that this is what I want. Would I be able to communicate this to Renata, and could she provide what I'm seeking? And has anyone had experience with explaining to her in person what you want if there's confusion during the session or it's not going how you imagined? Thanks for the help!

Offline gatorvin

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Renata Hronová (Rene)
« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2017, 08:18:42 pm »
She could tease you no problem. Her English isn't that bad and besides, what she lacks in vocab she more than makes up fir in intimidating size and attitude. When I met her, the eyes and mocking smile didn't require any more talking!!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Session reviews + photos  |  Renata Hronová (Rene)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx