Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572415 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:45:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renata Hronová (Rene)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Renata Hronová (Rene)  (Read 140716 times)

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Renata Hronová (Rene)
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 01:06:49 am »
Hi Kris,

I thought so too.

But better to be safe than sorry.

Prague surely is a nice city and the Czech Republic a nice country too.

I have been there.

That´s why I know that a lot of guys get lured over there by women (mostly hookers)
and then they get robbed and beaten up.

A few even got killed.

So look out for yourself.

Wow sounds like scenes from that movie, "Hostel".
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Re: Renata Hronová (Rene)
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 01:06:49 am »

judoboy

Re: Rene
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 01:19:00 am »
I have emailed her twice in a period of one month and no answer yet. She really needs to start behaving like a professional because right now it appears that she is not.

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 07:14:29 pm »
I saw Rene few days ago in Prague together with LYRA. I first had a singel session with her.
This girl has an stunning physigue, very beautiful and extremely strong. Of all my sessions (Alina Popa, Brigitta Brezovac, Rita Sargo to name a few) this is on top of my list. No doubt about that. I had so much fun with her (and LYRA later on) and she smiled all the time.

She does not travel, but if you are in Prague you should give her a chance.  I will be coming back again and again and again :)
You can also book double session together with LYRA. A moment for lifetime :letsparty:

Rene is not so good in english (she is learning) and has not good internet connection so be patience!

Offline Mikeff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 11:03:21 pm »
Thanks for the nice comment:)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Rene (Renata Hronova)
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 07:38:44 pm »
Hello,
Rene (Renata) is coming to my driving distance and i am asking you if you had any session with her. In pictures she looks very beutifuly muscular and i believe that she could providing a very good wrestling/scissor experience.

Did anybody had session with her, any kind of session?

Please, give me some feedback.

Many thanks, Emil

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Rene (Renata Hronova)
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 09:49:46 am »
I have meet Renata two times and will definitely meet her again.
Renata is a gorgeous lady and much more beautiful than in the pictures.
She is not the biggest girl out there, but has a great muscular body with a sexy and feminine look.
I had a muscleworship/wrestling session with her and Renata is fun too wrestle with. I always has a great time with her and love too see her.
She is not so good in english, but is a very nice and sweet girl.

j635746

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 10:16:21 pm »
She is not the biggest girl out there, but has a great muscular body with a sexy and feminine look.
I had a muscleworship/wrestling session with her and Renata is fun too wrestle with. I always has a great time with her and love too see her.
She certainly sounds nice but so far she has not replied to any of my emails which is odd considering that she is going to be in my city next Friday.

I saw another nice lady from Prague called Lyra.  I had the same problem with the communication also.  The only reason that I saw Lyra is because she posted a mobile phone and was answering text messages and voice calls.  I have wanted to see Renata since she first posted her profile on wb270.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2013, 12:37:07 am »
I've seen Lyra, she is awesome...I had about a 2 1/2 hour session with her when I visited Prague.  Highlight I think (besides laying next to a beautiful female bodybuilder and staring at the ceiling mirror seeing the reflection) was walking to the tram in broad daylight with her and taking the same train and just looking at all the other people's reactions...priceless.  Her english was good enough, but give them time, they will learn and hey, she was a very sweet person.

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2013, 07:29:56 am »
I think she doesn't have permanent access to internet, so sometimes it takes some time till she replies. when I met her I sent her my phone and got a text message, so it did work. gorgeous face, wonderful smile. strong, but not soooo good in wrestling.

j635746

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2013, 08:51:48 am »
I think she doesn't have permanent access to internet, so sometimes it takes some time till she replies. when I met her I sent her my phone and got a text message, so it did work. gorgeous face, wonderful smile. strong, but not soooo good in wrestling.
Actually, when I met Lyra she said the same thing to me also.  She did not have a very good internet connection and that's why she did not reply to my emails.

Unfortunately as Rene has not posted a mobile number so I cannot text her.  She has probably got loads of emails in her inbox with people who want to see her next week when she is London.  If she does not get on and answer them soon, she is going to miss out and her trip will be wasted.

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2013, 01:20:18 pm »
On her website she has posted a mobilenumber: http://www.renatahronova.com/contact/

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2013, 01:52:33 pm »
I e-mailed her and she answered to me. Very polite, but it took 12 days to answer.

So, maybe  is allready fully booked for London or she isn't home or hasn't access to internet.

I believe that she will answer to you, hopefully not to late.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2013, 03:15:58 pm »
One thing that amazes me is how poor these women are and yet they are able to somehow manage access to a gym and some kind of supplementation, which isn't cheap. Just goes to show what level of hard work and dedication can bring.

j635746

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2013, 08:02:54 pm »
I e-mailed her and she answered to me. Very polite, but it took 12 days to answer.

So, maybe  is allready fully booked for London or she isn't home or hasn't access to internet.

I believe that she will answer to you, hopefully not to late.
I spoke to Lyra, who told Rene that I was trying to get hold of her.  Any way she replied to my text message so we are booked for a session.

Offline Athletic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2013, 02:37:40 pm »

:wow: How is her wrestling skills? Did you do any kind of semi-comp?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renata Hronová (Rene)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View