Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579403 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 02:03:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Sarah Hayes ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sarah Hayes ?  (Read 17680 times)

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Sarah Hayes ?
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:15:20 am »
where did she go?

Forum Saradas

bobbyboy310

Re: What Ever Happened to Sarah Hayes ?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 04:33:29 pm »
She's done with bodybuilding and will be trying physique.

este55

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 05:35:31 am »
Are you sure. I saw her working out in Golds Venice in Dec. She was huge and working out hard.

samusaran

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 03:29:47 pm »
Are you sure. I saw her working out in Golds Venice in Dec. She was huge and working out hard.
  i hope. i read on her facebook that she is working at a booth during the arnolds but didn't mention competing. kind of a bummer.

bobbyboy310

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 08:05:36 am »
She told me personally she is going physique.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 01:16:49 pm »
She told me personally she is going physique.

This new category are stealing athletes to female bodybuilding category
I Saradas

encephalon50

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 05:46:44 pm »
Didn´t see new pics or videos of her for a long time now. Is she still active?

Sorry...but what do u mean by "what happened to her?"  I imagine she's living somewhere and working out as usual...Probably still OK...  :thanks:

fredzeppelin

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 10:29:10 pm »
She won the Tampa Pro last year, so you figure she has her sights on the Olympia.

Offline Kevin S.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding & Physique women preferred
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 03:34:47 am »
Anyone have recent pics of Sarah Hayes?
User is currently banned [View]

Muscle enhances the beauty of a woman.

Offline SnakeMcSnake

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2015, 03:50:59 pm »
Anyone have recent pics of Sarah Hayes?

Last I heard, she was in California working in some sort of physical fitness capacity for USC. No new pics. She got HUGE a few years ago and then just dropped off the scene.

Offline kathar123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2016, 08:41:31 pm »
Does anyone now what happened to Sarah Hayes? not able to find any social networking page of her's?

Offline reiner76

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 06:12:43 am »
I think she teaches at USC now.  At least that is what her FB page said.

Offline SnakeMcSnake

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 05:17:00 pm »
Another example of a gal who took it to the next level of muscularity and definition and then just drops out of the scene. I wish folks like her, Brigita Brezovac, Tina Chandler, etc. each gave it a few more years!!

UK_Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 11:30:46 am »
Another example of a gal who took it to the next level of muscularity and definition and then just drops out of the scene. I wish folks like her, Brigita Brezovac, Tina Chandler, etc. each gave it a few more years!!

She (Sarah) apparently (if I recall correctly and if true - I'm only stating what I read somewhere which wasn't corroborated) sustained some serious injuries as a result of the training and stopped seriously training following medical advice.  I suspect that the PEDs side effects and lack of money in the sport/huge expense of training/competing may have also had something else to do with that decision as well, as I suspect it  has done with Brigita and Tina - a combination of building and training your body to the limit (and with PEDs, maybe beyond) to what their bodies can physically handle for a decade or more can often take a heavy toll, both physically, mentally (including personal life) and financially.

Its quite understandable when they see some former FBBs who didn't heed such advice end up in a terrible state, penniless and looking like a homeless man in drag.  Sometimes its better to quit whilst you're ahead and near to the top of your game - people also remember you more fondly that way, rather than a has-been who you take pity on for turning up to contests (if they do at all) in a third-rate condition.  We're lucky that so many FBBs have been around and in very good shape for sometimes 20 years or more (1990s - 2010s) - most athletes (actual sports people) only have careers (even the best ones) of 10, maybe 15 years, with only 5 - 8 of those being at the top.  I doubt if we'll see that sort of combination of career length and quality again - I'm just glad to have lived through those wonderful times.

Good luck to Sarah in whatever she does with the rest of her life.  I will personally miss her combination of beauty, sex appeal, muscle and warm, down-to-earth personality (from what I've observed) in bodybuilding.

UK_Fan

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 03:56:50 pm »
recent picture of her

Lookin' good!  Still in shape as well.  Envious of her cat.

:) :heart:

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Sarah Hayes ?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View