Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575472 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 09:17:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] SERIES: Annika
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] SERIES: Annika  (Read 42100 times)

DEA

Re: Annika, meet Jill
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 12:04:54 pm »
I fully agree with Jeremy, this story is pretty hot. Let´s  make Jill get a bit older (not that much, 15-16) and taller and we hope her sexual apetite will grow as well.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 12:04:54 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 07:33:43 am »
I respect DEA for all his contributions for this genre, but I have to disagree about the age, that is what makes Jill so special, the fact that she got such an extremely awesome, muscular body at such a young age. I mean 13 years old to have such a power packed frame is just unreal. (But I have learned this from many different websites that I view stories on, if you have a real problem with the age of the character, you have the option to change it yourself, copy and paste the story to Microsoft works or whatever similar program you use and put whatever age you feel like down.) I really can't wait to see what happens next, I hope you're hard at work coming up with more incredible feats for Jill to come up with to shock and thrill both Annika and us! k+ again.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

DEA

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 12:21:56 pm »
Regarding the age, I don´t really care about some "legality of age" .-) I just find 15 more erotic for me than 13 (but 15 than 18). Of course, we all feel it should not be like pedo rape, but when there´s girl like Jill, nobody can say a word in the meaning she was hurt.
I think it´s just all about a personal taste.
Moreover, I spoke about the age of 15-16 in the sense of seeing her grow into somebody really huge (not that she wasn´t huge already, bul also in the meaning of her height).

If I can suggest anything, I´d put more comparing of strength (who lifts more) or even some wrestling. Starting with armwrestling, then wrestling, then....  :heart:

>:D

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: +Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] SERIES: Annika
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 03:10:35 pm »
This is a hidden gem, what a blast from the past.  Great story!  I love the detailed description. 

Offline Poppajim

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 11:23:47 pm »
This story is just Amazing

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2017, 08:57:57 pm »
This is still one of my favorite stories of all time from FP909, wish he did more like this. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2017, 05:56:54 am »
honestly didn't expect to see this bumped at all lol but thanks all!

check out my Patreon for other stories. I've been writing consistently there (and on Deviant art) for a while. Just easier to work with files instead of copy pasting text and having a bunch of script posted instead of italics or whatever. FP909 on DA and also on Patreon.

www.patreon.com/fp909

You can sign up for $4-6 per story or monthly or whatever. Typically I post 3-4x monthly different ongoing stuff.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2017, 09:16:07 am »
Nice story even though chapter 3 isn't my thing, chapters 1 and 2 make up for it k+

Offline cyber1836

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2020, 08:48:28 am »
Does anyone know the name of the italian story referenced in the beginning of Chapter 3 ?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] SERIES: Annika

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View