Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575459 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 08:46:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [onlymysoul] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [onlymysoul] Stories~collected  (Read 125281 times)

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Marni
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 01:55:49 am »
As she flexed, I watched stunned as her muscles started to grow right before my eyes.  "Oh... my god... what's happening to me?" she wondered, flexing and looking at her biceps, her quads, her abs.  Her already rather tight tank-top stretched tighter and tighter as her back widened and thickened with added muscle, her shoulders ballooned into bowling ball-sized masses of power, while her already tiny 21" waist became even more defined with an incredible 10-pack of muscle.  Her quads bulged obscenely from her legs, becoming massive tree-trunks of solid muscle, with her calves not far behind. 

It was her biceps that she focused on, flexing them repeatedly as hard as she could, staring at the muscles, willing them to grow bigger and bigger.  "GROW babies, GROW!  I want to be fucking HUGE!" she yelled, and they complied.  Towering peaks of bicep muscle and thick triceps adorned her once fitness-girl-quality arms, now guns that were bigger than most male heavyweight bodybuilders.  When her arms seemed like they couldn't grow another inch, she reached back with both her arms and then did the most incredible most-muscular pose I had ever seen.  Her entire body exploded with massive muscle, veins, striations and exuded pure sexuality.  "Now THIS is more like it!"

"Wow," was all I could say, standing there dumb-founded, looking at the most muscular woman I had ever seen become that way right before my eyes.

"Wonder how strong I am NOW?"  She connected the two bicep curl cable ends to a single handgrip and attached all 410lbs of power rods.  She stood facing me and started curling the impossible weight with her right arm, a sexy smile on her face as she watched her enormous bicep swell.  With her left hand she gently caressed her bulging bicep, feeling every inch of the hot, rock-hard muscle.  "God that is so hot," she said softly. "I wish I could fuck my own muscles, they are so awesome!"  After 20 reps her right bicep was noticably bigger than her left, and she had no intention of letting that situation go unresolved.  Twenty curls with the left arm produced massive muscular symmetry.  She flexed each bicep repeatedly, caressing them with her hands and licking them with her sexy long tongue, reveling in how peaked and powerful they were. "God I am so horny!"

She sauntered over to me, looking down at my still-hard cock, and in one powerful move ripped her jeans shorts from her body.  Her sopping-wet pussy nestled between two pillars of granite muscle and under her steel-plated rack of abs looked hungry for some fucking, and that was just what she had in mind.  She grabbed me by the ass and gently maneuvered my cock into her pussy.  It was all I could do to just hang on, gripping her three foot-wide back and shoulders while her powerful arms pumped my cock in and out of her.  Even her pussy had become muscular and strong, as it would grip my thick cock tight when I was inside her.  Over and over she pumped me into her, her massive, powerful biceps pumping up bigger and bigger as she muscle-fucked me.  Seeing her incredible body with all its massive muscle bulk and feeling how rock-hard her back, shoulders and arms were was just too much for me.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed.  She pumped me faster and faster into her hot pussy, growling and grunting and muttering to herself.

"Need more muscle juice... give it to me... yes, cum in me baby..."

For the second time that day I released what seemed like a gallon of cum into her.  Her pussy clenched around my cock as it spasmed and filled her.  She then let out a scream and shuddered violently, dropping me to the floor.  Her body -- sweaty, veiny and pumped to the max -- looked like it was glowing, her chest heaving up and down with deep breaths as she orgasmed.  She jammed her fingers into her pussy and rubbed her clit relentlessly, pussy juice mixed with my cum streaming down her legs.  She let out a yell every time she came, had to be a dozen times (but I wasn't counting, I was too busy staring).

When she had finished riding her waves of pleasure, she started flexing again for me.  She ground out a slow and powerful most-muscular pose over and over again.  Her traps bulged almost to her ears, her lats flaring out a foot from her body, massive muscular arms rippling with huge cannonball-sized biceps, thick sexy triceps and massive forearms.  Her pecs were like soccer balls, huge slabs of striated beef pulsing with each flex.  Her steel-plated abs rippled and danced as she flexed harder and harder each time, willing her body to grow even bigger.  I could hear what sounded like little tears of fabric coming from her body -- it was the sound of pure, rapid muscle growth.  "OH YES HERE IT COMES!!" she screamed, flexing every muscle in her body as hard as she could.  Her whole body seemed to gain 200lbs of muscle in about 10 seconds, causing her to shred her tank top to pieces.  Her neck disappeared as her traps overtook it, her shoulders and back widened to over four feet, her biceps and triceps exploded into huge mounds of solid steel, her thighs were each easily three times the size of her tiny rock-hard waist, and her pecs ballooned to the size of basketballs.  She started orgasming again, rubbing her clit and fingering herself, then sucking on her fingers.  She'd rub her cum on her biceps and lick it off, flexing the massive mountains of muscle over and over, the peaks of her biceps almost touching her fists when she flexed.

"Oh my god I love this body!" she exclaimed, running her hands all over her muscles, feeling how huge they were and loving it.  "I wonder how much I weigh now?"

We checked the digital scale in my bathroom, she was 435lbs and just about all of it was rock-solid muscle.  "Holy shit, I was only 125 this morning!" she said, flexing a double-biceps pose and admiring herself in the mirror.  "Damn I'm hot!"

I didn't disagree.

December 16th, 2006

Forum Saradas

Re: Marni
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 01:55:49 am »

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [onlymysoul] Jen the Accountant
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 02:01:08 am »
Author's Note: The sequel to Joanne Builds Some Abs, we meet another co-worker or two.  I actually have a lot of unfinished material about some of these girls/women, just need more inspiration to finish.

Jen the Accountant
by onlymysoul

Fridays are casual days at the company Sheila worked for.  Fridays were also payday, and she was on her way upstairs to Accounting to get this week's paycheck from the company's accountant, Jen.  On the way up the stairs (Sheila always took the stairs instead of the elevator, every little bit of cardio and leg work helped keep her body tight and firm!) she met her friend Joanne the receptionist who was coming down.

"Hey, Jo!  How are you?  How are those huge abs of yours?" Sheila asked, hoping for a flex or two.  Last year, Joanne had come back from a month-long vacation having packed on 20lbs of solid muscle, and since then seemed to be growing bigger and more muscular every week.

Joanne grinned, "bigger than ever!"  She then lifted up the front of her shirt to expose her huge, ripped abs, and gave a hard crunch, causing all ten cueball-sized muscles to bulge out two inches.  Sheila couldn't help but to run her hand over them. 

"Hard as steel, damn!" Sheila admired her friend's muscles.  "Looks like the gym is doing your body good!"

Joanne nodded, lowered her shirt front back down, then flexed her right bicep.  "Check out how big my biceps are getting."  A grapefruit-sized peaked muscle threatened to burst through her sleeve.  Sheila stared in awe as Joanne pumped and flexed it again and again to try and make it even bigger.  "I've been training them really, really hard, I love them."  She looked back at Sheila, who seemed to be in a daze as she stared at Joanne's huge bicep.  "Would you like to feel it?"

Sheila snapped out of her daze and nodded slowly, reaching out her hand and placing it on the top of Joanne's peaked muscle.  Joanne slowly flexed her muscle a few more times, loving the firm grip of Sheila's hand on her bicep.  She was getting really turned on, by both Sheila's sensuous touch as well as the sight of her muscles flexing.  Although she hadn't juiced up since her incredible month of muscle growth last year, Joanne was training as hard as she could every day in the gym, and was loving the results.  She was up to 165lbs of muscle now, and wanted more.  "Maybe it's time to start some serious juicing again," she thought as she flexed for her sexy blonde muscle-worshipping friend.  She lowered her arm as Sheila let go, and they both composed themselves.

"Guess we should get going, or we might..."

"...yeah, we'd better... get going..." Sheila agreed.  She licked her lips as she looked deep into Joanne's eyes, and then they continued on their way.

As Sheila reached the top of the stairs, Joanne called out from the bottom: "hey Sheila!"  Sheila stopped and turned to look down at her friend.  "Take a good look at Jen when you get your check," Joanne said, then winked and continued on her way to her desk.

"That was an odd thing to say," Sheila thought, "how can I not look at her when I get my check from her?"  As she continued down the hall towards Accounting and thought about it more, she did remember overhearing some of the girls in the office whispering about Jen.

Jen was 41, a little taller than Sheila at 5'4", with shoulder-length dark brown hair that she highlighted with some dark blonde streaks.  She had some full B-cup breasts and a decent body, though she did look like she was getting kinda chunky lately, Sheila thought.  Hard to tell with those baggy clothes she wears all the time, but she does have a sexy, sultry face; she looks every bit the part of a soccer MILF. 

Sheila's coworker Julia, who daily lifted weights at the local hardcore bodybuilding gym nearby, had told the other girls that over the past four months, she had seen Jen there pumping iron for hours on end every evening, usually all by herself without a training partner, and sometimes with Joanne.  She wore sunglasses and kept covered up, choosing to wear baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants, but some of the weights she was managing to lift were astounding.  None of the girls had wanted to embarass Jen about it, since she obviously was trying to keep disguised for a reason, but the serious, determined look on her face while she pumped iron made them all quite curious.  Joanne was keeping mum about the whole thing, and wouldn't say a word, leaving them to simply wonder.  In the office, Jen didn't let on that she'd been lifting weights like crazy, but continued to act normal and wore clothes that didn't give much hint at what was underneath, though she had looked like she'd gotten a pretty fat despite her reported workouts.

As Sheila reached Jen's office, she walked in and said, "Hey Jen, I'm here for my... for... oh my, Jen!"  Sheila gasped as she saw the body that Jen had built over the past four months putting some files away in a filing cabinet.  Jen was wearing a light-blue tight-fitting short-sleeved sweater top and some tight-fitting jeans.  Her traps and shoulders bulged high and wide, her lats flared out so much they were pushing her arms outwards.  And those arms!  Twin cannons of bicep, tricep and forearm muscles bulging huge.  Her B-cup breasts were now riding on top of thick slabs of female pectoral muscle, beneath which Sheila could see a rock-hard eight-pack abs plating her tiny waist, less than half the width of her shoulders.  Jen's jeans strained to contain her tree-trunk quads and immense calves.  "You... you're HUGE, Jen!"

Jen laughed, "you noticed, did you?"  She closed the file cabinet drawer and turned to face Sheila.  "I thought it was about time to show off all my hard work," she said.  She then power-flexed an incredible most-muscular pose that caused every muscle in her upper body to bulge huge and ripped.  She was a living brick wall of solid muscle, veins popping everywhere.  She ground out the pose a few more times, flexing as hard as she could.  "What do you think about my new body, Sheila?"  She raised her arms and did a huge double-biceps flex, flaring her lats as wide as she could, so wide that Sheila thought she just might be able to fly.

Sheila was simply stunned at all the muscle Jen had packed onto her body.  "Oh my god, your body is incredible!  You're bigger than Joanne is!"

Jen giggled and nodded, "240lbs of solid muscle, baby."  She looked at her right bicep as she flexed it repeatedly, licking her lips in lust over her own huge muscles.  She walked up to Sheila and looked her in the eyes, then slowly flexed her pumped-up huge bicep right on front of Sheila's face.  The sleeve was pushed up completely to Jen's cannonball-sized shoulder by the erupting ball of solid steel muscle.  "I bet I have bigger biceps than Joanne," she said softly.  As Sheila stared, mouth agape, Jen flexed her mammoth 25 inch guns.  "They're three inches bigger than my waist," she boasted, and proved the point by lowering her left arm to pull up her sweater, exposing the steel-plated eight-pack abs on her 22" waist.  "Go ahead," she whispered, her lips close to Sheila's ear, "feel my bicep, I know you love feeling big muscles on a woman..."

There was no denying that, Sheila lusted after female muscle like nothing else.  She couldn't believe how big Jen had grown in such a short period of time.  Sheila and Joanne had pleasured each other on numerous occasions since Joanne had returned from vacation 20lbs of muscle bigger and stronger.  Sheila made love to Joanne's muscular body, and Joanne had used her muscles to sex up Sheila.  Over the months as Joanne continued to grow bigger and stronger, Sheila lusted after her rock hard body more and more.  She couldn't get enough of the feel, the taste, the bulges, the firmness of Joanne's body, but now standing before her was a much more muscular, a much more massive woman than Joanne, with more muscle than Sheila had ever seen packed on a woman... or a man, for that matter!  Jen was two inches shorter than Joanne, but many, many more inches wider and thicker, and Sheila didn't even want to guess at how many more pounds of muscle she was packing on that body compared to Joanne.

The fit 5' blonde placed both her hands on Jen's incredible arm -- one on the bicep, one on the tricep -- and gave it a squeeze.  Hard as a rock!  She let out a sigh as she caressed the pumped up muscles while Jen flexed her arm again and again for her.  It was definitely a lot bigger than Joanne's bicep, and Joanne's were big already!  She couldn't hold back any more, she leaned in close to Jen's bicep and kissed it sensuously, then licked it up, down, all over the huge muscle.

"Mmmm that feels good honey, keep licking my bicep, I love it..." Jen moaned, closing the door behind Sheila with her foot.  "Don't forget my right bicep, I think it's even bigger," she said, relaxing her left arm and flexing up her huge right arm.  Sheila attacked Jen's muscles with a flurry of kissing, licking and caressing.  The smell of moist pussy permeated the air as both women were incredibly turned on now.  While Sheila was administering to her right bicep, Jen leaned close and whispered into her ear, "do you want to see how big my legs are, sexy girl?" she then gave Sheila's ear a slow, sensuous lick which sent a shudder down Sheila's spine.

Sheila nodded, and watched as Jen unbuckled her belt, unsnapped and unzipped her pants, and slowly maneuvered her huge legs out of them.  Sheila was astonished that the jeans hadn't burst from the sheer mass of Jen's quads and calves.  They were simply enormous!  And she hadn't even flexed them yet!

"Watch this!" Jen exclaimed.  She then stuck her right leg out, shook the mammoth quad back and forth, then BAM flexed it as hard as she could.  All three heads of her quad bulged huge and ripped, bigger than anything Sheila had seen before.  "Over 38 inches of muscle, these thighs are," Jen remarked, repeating her powerful leg posing with her left leg, then alternated between them.  Sheila knelt in front of Jen's massive legs and ran her hands up and down each immense quad, caressing and squeezing the muscles as Jen was more than willing to flex them over and over for her hot, sexy admirer.  Jen's panties were sopping wet with pussy juice now, and she inched it closer to Sheila's face, as Sheila moved her lips closer to Jen's pussy.  Jen could feel Sheila's breath on her moist mound, reached down and ripped her panties apart, exposing her gorgeous sex to Sheila's waiting mouth.  Sheila reached around and gripped Jen's rock-hard ass with both hands, pulling her pussy as close as possible to her mouth and started lapping at it.  Before long, Jen's clit became engorged and emerged two inches from her pussy.  Sheila gasped, then sucked on it like a little cock, milking it while she fingered Jen's hot, juicy pussy.

"Oh yes, eat me baby, suck on my muscle pussy," Jen gasped.  While Sheila was sucking and licking, Jen was doing some licking of her own.  She was flexing her right bicep close to her mouth, kissing and licking her peaked muscle, reveling in the sexy boulder she'd built so big.

Sheila was eating Jen's pussy like a woman on a mission, and after ten minutes Jen finally couldn't take any more, stifled a scream so that no one else in the office would hear, and orgasmed a torrent of pussy juice which Sheila drank every single drop of.  They collapsed on the floor in each other's arms (Sheila slowly caressing Jen's much, much bigger arms) and held each other close for a few minutes.  They kissed, gently at first, but then their tongues met and passions flared as both women lusted after each other more and more.  Jen's lust for her own body and Sheila's worshipping of it turned her on, and simply everything about Jen's body was all that Sheila needed to get her pussy juices flowing.  After their lips parted, Jen whispered "thank you, baby, that was incredible."

Sheila grinned and licked her lips.  "Your cum tasted different, I loved it!  I've only tasted cum like that before when I-" and then cut herself off.

Jen leaned close and whispered, "ate Joanne's pussy?"  Jen herself had spent many nights over the past four months eating Joanne's pussy and having her own pussy eaten.  Joanne had helped Jen acquire her massively bulked up body, and was just as turned on by it as Jen (and now Sheila) was.  A lot of Jen's desire to grow bigger was the lust for her body she inspired in herself and others.

Sheila just nodded and grinned.  "But yours was more... concentrated, I guess."

"Oh, you bet your sweet tight ass it is," Jen said with a laugh.

"What do you mean?"

Jen stood up, retrieved her pants and put her massive thighs into them.  When she had recomposed herself and Sheila had sat down on the chair in front of Jen's desk, she began her tale of massive muscle growth.

"Last year when Joanne got back from vacation with 20 pounds of added muscle on her body, it was an epiphany for me.  One look at her muscular body and fireworks started going off in my head.  I'd never been so sexually aroused in my life, let alone by the sight of a muscular girl ten years younger than me.  I made every excuse I could think of to go see her and catch glimpses of her muscles as they flexed from just everyday activities, until finally I got her alone in this office and asked her how she'd gotten so muscular.

"She closed the door and slowly stripped to her bra and panties and gave me the most sexual posing routine, I was just blown away by her muscles.  I couldn't help it, I attacked her and licked and caressed and kissed every muscular inch of her body, and yes, ate out her delicious pussy as you ate mine," Jen winked at Sheila.  Sheila blushed, and motioned for Jen to continue.  Sheila's hand had long before gone down the front of her jeans, and was rubbing her pussy as she listened to Jen's story.

Jen folded her massive arms to her chest and absentmindedly caressed each bicep with the opposite hand, continuing to explain.

"I'd never eaten a girl's pussy before, or even thought about it -- so why was I so turned on?  Had to be her muscles!  It was the combination of muscles and a female body that just did something for me that no man's body ever has, and certainly not my lazy, out-of-shape husband.

"Joanne told me the story of how she got so muscular so quickly, and I knew right then and there that I wanted to do the same.  No, not the same, more.  A LOT more!"

"Mmmmm," Sheila moaned and closed her eyes, the speed of her fingers increasing as she masturbated furiously.

"Joanne's secret to her rapid muscle growth was a mini-cycle of hardcore steroids, and those steroids are what not only makes our clits grow, but changes the taste of our cum."

"Oh god yes," Sheila moaned, as she orgasmed hard in front of Jen.  "Tell me more, keep going!"

Jen loved how she could turn on this little hottie so easily, and obliged.  "Well, I figured if Joanne could get such great results from a four week cycle of steroids, I was going to take it way beyond that and do a four MONTH cycle.  I wanted to be massive, freakishly big, and incredibly powerful, and Joanne was going to help me."

Jen continued her story:

Four months earlier, Jen stood naked in front of her closet's full-length mirror and examined her body head to toe.  She wasn't in that bad shape, really, had always been a little athletic and occasionally worked out to the morning aerobics show on TV.  After her experience with Joanne in her office yesterday afternoon, though, she was determined that this was the last day she would ever look normal.  She was determined to become as big as possible, and then after that grow even bigger.  She was going to take her body beyond huge, to freakishly huge, bigger than even she could imagine.

Her cell phone rang, it was Joanne.

"Hey honey, are you ready to get juiced?" Joanne asked.  Jen could tell she was already at the gym, due to the clanking of weight plates in the background.

"More than you can possibly know, I'll see you in a few minutes."  Jen got dressed and headed out, telling her husband she'd be out with the girls for a few hours.

She got to the gym five minutes later, a hardcore bodybuilding gym that Joanne and Julia, another girl from the office, frequented daily.  Joanne was waiting for her, along with a Sherman tank of a male bodybuilder, obviously the steroid supplier that Joanne had used.

They shook hands, and the supplier, Steve, asked Jen, "so, Jo says you want to get huge, eh?"

Jen nodded, "oh yes, more than anything."

"Well, I think I can help you out.  This stuff ain't cheap though, I hope she told you that."

"Yes, that won't be a problem."

"Good.  Listen, I'm gonna make up a cycle for you, since you want to go hardcore we'll go all out, put you on a four month cycle."  He wrote on a chart on his clipboard for a while, then said, "follow me."

They went into an office in the rear of the gym, and he took a large box from one of the shelves and opened it.  Inside Jen saw hundreds of syringes, vials and bottles of pills.  Steve selected a few dozen of each and put them in a paper bag.

"This'll last you for the first month, come see me after it's gone and we'll see how you're doing on your cycle, make any adjustments if we need to, and get you some more gear."

Jen was ecstatic.  "God I can't wait to start!  How much do I owe you?"  Steve told her and she wrote a check made out to cash for the amount.

Joanne and Jen then left Steve and went to the women's locker room.  Joanne's locker was in a corner where nobody else was at the moment, so she thought this would be a good time to introduce Jen to her new best friends.

She spread out the first day's vials and bottles on the locker room bench.  "Go get yourself a cup of water from the cooler," she instructed Jen, and while Jen went to take care of this errand, Joanne loaded up a syringe with Jen's first dose of Sustanon.  When Jen returned, Joanne was ready with the syringe.  "This is a great all-around mass and strength builder, and is going to be the first of many for you.  Drop your pants, babe!"

Jen giggled, put her water down, and lowered her pants.  She turned so that her ass was facing Joanne, and Joanne plunged the needle into it.  She slowly injected the full amount into Jen, then readied the next injection.  Three injections and a dozen oral steroids down the hatch, Joanne's job was halfway done.

"Now that we have you juiced up, it's time to pump some serious iron!"

Jen had gone to a gym a few times before this, but never to work out as intensely as she was about to.  For the next three hours she pulled, pushed, grunted, screamed and cried her way through the most grueling workout any woman has ever been put through.  Joanne showed no mercy, pushing Jen's muscles to the limit and then beyond.

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jen the Accountant
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 02:01:28 am »
When her workout was finished, Jen was drenched with sweat, exhausted and could barely crawl to the locker room.  Her whole body felt like it was on fire, but it also felt so good -- better than she had ever felt in her life.  Every muscle was tingling.  Joanne caught up to her in the locker room carrying half a couple of big plastic drinking cups filled with what looked like chocolate milk.

"Here, drink these," she said.

"What are they?"

"Mega-protein shakes, you're going to have to feed those muscles now that you've worked them out so hard."

Jen nodded and downed the first one in one long drink.  As Joanne handed her the second, she said, "ok now after you finish this, go home and get a lot of sleep, let me know how you feel tomorrow."

The next day, Jen could barely get out of bed, her body was so sore.  She slept in, waiting for her husband to leave for work, then got out of bed and looked at herself in her closet mirror.  Seemed exactly the same, but felt a whole lot different!  "Well, it wasn't going to happen overnight," she thought to herself.

After she got to work, Joanne stopped by her office to see how she was doing.

"I'm sore as hell!" Jen laughed.  "But it feels like a good sore, anyway."

Joanne nodded, "good, good... hey, I brought some more stuff for you to get you started."  She started removing the contents of the bag she'd brought: a tub of Creatine, a tub of L-Glutamine, some bottles of 6-OXO and NO2, and a huge bottle of BCAAs.

"What's all that?" Jen asked.

"It's all legal supplements to help you with your muscle building," Joanne explained.  Go by the GNC later and pick up a few tubs of protein powder, I'll give you a routine for taking it and all the rest of this stuff.  What you eat is just as important, so I'll help with your new diet too."

Jen cringed at the word "diet."  "I hate dieting!"

Joanne laughed, "oh no, this is a lot different... you need to eat a LOT on this diet.  Gotta feed those muscles, remember?"  She punctuated her statement with a powerful bicep flex.  Jen watched, envious, as a grapefruit-sized ball of muscle suddenly appeared on Joanne's upper arm.  She reached out and put her hand on it, loving the hard, warm feel of the rock-solid muscle.

"Someday..." she thought to herself, "someday I'll have muscles even bigger than that!"

Joanne saw the look in Jen's eye and recognized it.  "Yes, you will... someday."  For now, though, let's take some measurements so we can chart your progress.  How much did you weigh yesterday?"

Jen's weight was 135 the day before.  Her biceps measured 11", her thighs 18", calves 12", waist 24", chest 32".

"Excellent, now here's your list of max weights you lifted last night.  We're going to keep track of them, again to chart your progress as you work out over the next four months," Joanne explained.

Jen had bicep dumbell curled 15lbs, seated bench pressed 75lbs, did 30lbs on the pec deck, squatted 80lbs, leg pressed 220lbs, and did 6 chinups with the chinup assist machine at 80% assistance.

"Should I even ask how much you're lifting these days?" Jen asked sheepishly.  She knew she would be stronger soon enough, but those numbers were so small compared to what Joanne was capable of lifting.

"Well... let's just say my workouts have been doing my body GOOD," Joanne grinned, flexing her biceps again.  "They're over 16 inches now, and getting bigger every week."  She pumped her bicep a few times, then unzipped and removed her pants to give Jen a good look at her powerful legs.

"Wow, they look bigger than the last time I saw them," Jen remarked as Joanne flexed her quads hard.

"I thought you didn't notice them, as you were pretty busy sucking on my pussy," Joanne said softly.  "But yes, they're 24 and a half inches now, I even squatted 350 the other day."

Jen gasped, "that's over four times as much as I did last night!"

Joanne nodded.  "Yes, but sooner than you think, you'll be squatting at least that much.  Just wait until the steroids start kicking in!"

"Are you going to start juicing again too?" Jen asked.

"Oh yeah baby, you're not gonna be the only one bulking up around here!" Joanne grinned, flexing a big double-biceps pose for Jen.  "I'm not going to go as hardcore as you, but I'd like to pack on another 20 pounds or so by the time you're done with your four month cycle."

Jen and Joanne met at the gym that night for Jen's second workout.  Just as intense as the first, but Jen relished every minute of it.  Every lift seemed easier than the last workout, and they were able to increase the weights significantly.  She was amazed at the progress she was seeing so soon, and was determined to lift more each workout.  The stronger she got, she figured, the bigger she would become.

As it would happen, Jen's body responded incredibly quickly and well to the steroids, supplements, high protein diet and intense hardcore workouts.  By the end of the first month, she had lost 15lbs of fat and gained the same amount in solid muscle.  Her biceps had added an inch and a half, her calves half an inch, her thighs and inch and a half, while her waist had shrunk two inches and her chest expanded two inches.  She was now dumbell curling 35lbs, benching 150lbs, doing 100lbs on the pec deck, squatting 160lbs and leg pressing 340lbs.  She could now do 6 chinups all by herself without any assistance.

Jen felt good, better than she ever had in her life.  She loved the progress that her body was making, but wanted more, a LOT more.  She arranged to buy even more steroids from Joanne's supplier, taking five times the dosages that she had taken the first month.  She was also taking in over 500g of protein per day to make sure her muscles were fed properly.

As her body changed, she had to start buying some new clothes (not that she minded, of course).  By the end of the first month, she was wearing 4 less sizes than before, and her clothes sure as hell fit a lot better and looked nicer on her body.

By the end of the second month, Jen's muscle growth and her strength gains started coming so rapidly it scared her sometimes.  She became self-conscious about her body growing so fast, and decided that it would be best to cover up rather than to face a lot of strange questions or suspicions.  From this point until the end of her four month cycle, she wore big, baggy clothes at work and even bigger, baggier sweats at the gym.  Her rapid growth didn't deter her from working out, though, and in fact she grew more determined to bulk up bigger and stronger as fast as she could.  She craved muscle mass, it was all she could think about every day.

At home, her life settled into a hardcore heavyweight bodybuilder's routine: she would eat a huge protein-packed meal every three hours, kept a detailed log of her steroid cycle (had them all laid out on the bathroom counter) and injected or popped orals at the same times every day, weighed and measured herself once, sometimes twice daily.  Her sex drive was through the roof, and her poor unsuspecting husband finally decided to move out and took the kids with him, filing for divorce on grounds of "she's a bodybuiding maniac."  Jen didn't contest the divorce, and to be honest with herself, wasn't really finding men as attractive as she once did.  Now all she craved was to fuck and be fucked by muscular women, the younger the better.  Joanne was a frequent overnight guest at Jen's house after their workouts, where they would spend the night exploring and making love to each other's muscular bodies.

After two months, she was surpassing Joanne in muscle mass and strength, and soon it was Jen who was the dominant one in bed, with Joanne worshipping her muscles instead of the other way around.  Jen had packed over 30lbs of muscle onto her body in just two months, and if anything seemed to be growing bigger and stronger more quickly as her cycle progressed.  Every day as she stepped on the scale and saw a greater number than the day before, she lusted for her own body even more.  She would spend hours just flexing and posing in the mirror, or running her hands all over her body, or licking her growing mass of bicep and pectoral muscle.  The bigger she got, the bigger she wanted to be.  "I'll never be big enough!" she would frequently tell herself as she admired her physique.

Although Jen frequently pumped iron at the gym alone, many times Joanne would be right by her side.  Although admittedly, Joanne didn't even pretend to keep up with Jen with the weights she was using or the intensity that she was displaying, she got incredibly turned on just by helping Jen by spotting her and cheering her on, encouraging her to grow bigger and stronger every workout.  Occasionally, Jen's muscle lust went beyond that of anything Joanne could possibly imagine.

It was leg night, and Jen had already done ten sets of squats maxing at 750lbs, the leg press maxing at 2000lbs, calf raises with 500lbs, and was now attacking the leg extension machine.  It was the heaviest of heavy duty leg extension machines, with weight selections between 10 and 500lbs, plus an extension bar to which a gym-goer could add up to ten olympic plates.  No one had ever done so, of course, but Jen was determined to be the first.  By this time in her nightly workout, her legs were already spent and she was exhausted, her sweatshirt and sweatpants that hid her massively-growing body were drenched in sweat, but she didn't care.

"Honey, maybe you should call it a night," Joanne suggested, watching as Jen pumped out rep after rep on her first set on the machine.  The weight was set to 300lbs, her warmup weight.

Jen finished the last rep for this set, moved the pin to 400lbs, and started muscling out more reps.  "No way baby, I'm taking these legs and this machine beyond what anyone has ever seen before." 

She finished her second set, then moved the pin to the maximum, 500lbs.

Joanne stared as Jen's legs at first would stretch the sweatpants at the top of the lift, but now, as she pumped out reps with 500lbs on the leg extension machine, Jen's quads were stretching the material at every stage of the exercise.  Six reps... then ten... was she going faster?  Twenty reps... thirty... sweat pouring down Jen's face, grunting and moaning with the exertion.  Finally, she stopped and got off the machine.

"Had enough, musclewoman?" Joanne joked, staring at the massively pumped-up thighs threatening to burst through Jen's sweatpants.

"Not on your life.  Get me some juice, NOW.  A LOT."

Joanne quickly ran to her locker and returned with vials of Equipoise and Sustanon, two syringes, and a half-gallon of protein shake.  She prepared the injections while Jen downed the entire shake.  Before Jen got back on the machine, she loaded four 45lb plates to the extension arm of the machine, then got on.

Jen moved her legs in place and was ready to start leg extending 680lbs.  "Juice me," she ordered.  "Right in my quads, half a shot each quad."

Joanne did as she instructed, half the Equipoise in each quad, and half the Sustanon.  Her pussy was so wet she could smell it, and knew that Jen could too.  She put the empty vials and syringes away, then while standing next to Jen, she put her hand down her panties for a moment, got her fingers nice and wet with cum, then took them out and offered them to Jen.  Jen thrust her nose onto Joanne's fingers and inhaled deeply, then took both fingers into her mouth and sucked the cum off completely.

"Do it for me baby, grow!  Grow those legs huge, grow them massive!" Joanne cheered as Jen powered up her first rep.

Jen groaned as the heavy weight moved up and up, locked out her knees, then slowly lowered the weight.  She then started a second rep, this time a little faster.  Then a third... then a fourth... faster and faster, her strength was growing... "YES this feels AWESOME!" she cried, pumping her quads bigger and bigger.  Six reps now... seven... "GROW BABIES GROW!" she shouted at her thighs, and then at rep ten her sweatpants finally could take no more, and they split right down the middle of each leg, exposing the largest quads that either of them had ever seen.  Joanne quickly ripped the rest of Jen's sweatpants off as Jen continued to pump the heavy weight over and over, and caressed the living steel as it bulged even more obscenely.  "BIGGER!  GROW BIGGER!" she yelled, approaching rep 20 now, and Joanne could almost hear the massive quads gaining in size right before her eyes.  Finally, at rep 25, Jen stopped and got off the machine.  Her quads had pumped up bigger than even she could have imagined, and so had her clit.  It was bulging out two inches from her pussy, her cum-soaked panties leaving nothing to the imagination.  Jen gasped as she tried to catch her breath as she flexed her massive quads as hard as she could in-between body-quaking orgasms.  Joanne fell to her knees and worshipped the incredible legs of her lover while sucking on Jen's big clit and lapping at her pussy.

As Joanne's ministrations caused another incredible orgasm, Jen lovingly ran her hands through Joanne's long black hair.  "I love what I'm becoming, I can never thank you enough, Jo."

Joanne looked up, her face covered in Jen's cum, and smiled.  "I love what you're becoming too!"

It was the last workout of her four month hardcore steroid cycle, and Jen was pumped up beyond belief.  Joanne had spent the evening pumping up her big legs on various pieces of equipment as Jen finished her back and biceps workout.  The two were alone in the gym this late at night, which was just fine by them.

Jen's gains had exploded during this last month, adding 40lbs of solid muscle to her powerful body.  As she racked the 150lb dumbells that she had been curling for her final set of the evening, she marveled at the She-Hulkian physique of hers in the mirror.  She did a massive double-biceps pose, flexing and pumping up her now 21-inch guns.  Lowering her arms into a most-muscular pose, her traps flared up almost to her ears, causing her neck to disappear.  Her cannonball-sized shoulders and incredibly wide lats stretched out to over twice the width of her 22 inch waist.  That waist was plated with a set of rock-hard eight-pack abs, still not as big or powerful as Joanne's, but incredible nevertheless.  Above those abs were some of the biggest pectoral muscles ever built on a woman.  As she did a lat spread, she noted that her chest measurement was now over 60 inches, made up of massive pectoral, lat and back muscle, plus a little for her breasts.  Looking down towards her lower body, she flexed her massive 34 inch quads and 19 inch calves.

"You know, not so long ago, you were jealous of my being able to squat 350lbs..." Joanne said as she walked up to the quad-flexing Jen.  "And now you can squat what, more than twice that?"

Jen looked lovingly at her training partner and frequent lover and nodded, smiling.  "I couldn't have built this body without you, honey."  They hugged, held each other very close, and ran their hands over each other's bodies.  Jen had bulked up to 230lbs of solid muscle, adding over 100lbs since starting.  Joanne, before this the 165lb muscular envy of Jen, was now dwarfed in every muscle group by a longshot.  She couldn't get over how much mass Jen had added so quickly to her body.  They kissed deeply, loving the feel of each other's muscles.

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jen the Accountant
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 02:01:44 am »
As they disembraced, Joanne rummaged through her gym bag for something.  "I have a present for you for the end of your cycle."

"Oh?  I think the body you helped me build is present enough!"

Joanne smiled and took out a vial of what Jen assumed was a steroid, with a red ribbon wrapped around it.  "Happy end-of-cycle!" Joanne grinned, handing Jen the vial.  As Jen unwrapped it to see what was on the label, Joanne got a huge syringe from her bag.

"Oh wow, this is Fast-Acting Pure Testosterone!" Jen exclaimed, "REALLY hardcore stuff!"

"Yes, and you're taking the whole thing right now," Joanne said, serious.  She took the vial from Jen and drew the entire amount into the syringe.  "Bend over, baby."

Jen lowered her sweatpants and did as she was told, wincing as she always did when the big needle plunged into her butt cheek.  It seemed to take an hour for all of the juice to get injected, and once it was done she felt a rush like she'd never experienced.

Suddenly all her energy returned ten-fold, and every muscle in her body started tingling.  "Oh my god, this stuff is incredible!  I feel like I could lift a house!"

Joanne nodded, "yes, I was thinking about doing a whole cycle with just that someday, but I wanted to see what it did for you first."

Jen's entire body quivered as each muscle flexed and relaxed, the juice starting to take effect.  "I need to lift a lot of weight, and NOW!" she shouted. 

She looked at the 150lb dumbells on the rack that she'd just done a set of bicep curls with, and decided that they would be insufficient for her now.  She walked down the rack to the 180lb dumbells and grabbed a pair.  Joanne looked on in awe as Jen began to grind out rep after rep with the massive weights, her oversized sweatshirt straining to the ripping point with the bulges in her arms getting bigger with each curl.

Jen muscled the heavy weights up for curl after curl, doing nine reps.  She racked the weights, stretched and shook out her arms, then kept walking a bit further up the line.  She picked up a pair of 190lb dumbells and started curling.  Two reps... four... six... then powered up a seventh.  Her sweatshirt and sweatpants were drenched in sweat, her biceps were pumped at least an inch bigger than they had ever been before and still Jen wanted more.  She racked the weights and grabbed the 225's.

"Come on muscle girl, you can do it!" Joanne cried as Jen muscled up her first rep. 

"I am fucking strong!" Jen yelled, doing a second rep.  "Nothing can stop me, I'm going to be MASSIVE!"  Another rep, and the sweatshirt was starting to tear at her biceps.  "FUCKING HUUUUUUUUGE!"  Fourth rep, and her sweatshirt ripped at each bicep, the huge muscles bursting through.  Jen dropped the weights to the ground and let out a roar, flexing the biggest double-bicep pose either of them had ever seen.  The muscles flexing through the fabric, her peaks inches above the top of her shoulders, they had to be over 22 inches pumped.

Jen stared at her body in the mirror above the weight rack and pumped her biceps up over and over again, bigger and bigger they grew, like cannonballs, dripping with sweat, covered in veins and striations.  After a minute of flexing and lusting after her huge biceps, Joanne got out a measuring tape to see how big Jen had gotten.  She ripped the remainder of her shredded sweatshirt off to expose her massive upper body in all its musclebound glory.

Her hands were shaking as she draped the measuring tape around my huge unflexed upper arm. 

"Seventeen and one quarter unflexed," she announced.

"Watch this," Jen said.  She then slowly began to flex her huge bicep.  Bigger and bigger it grew, the split head of the bicep peaking like a mountain.

"18... 19..." Joanne read off the inches as her bicep continued to grow before their eyes, "oh my god, 20..." her bicep almost fully flexed now, "21... 22..." now at full flex, "and one quarter inches!"

"I'm not done yet," Jen said, licking her lips.  She pumped her bicep over and over, grunting with the strain, and the tape stretched even further.

When she was done, the tape read 22.75".  She brought her flexed bicep to her lips and kissed it passionately, running her tongue all along the massive muscle.

"Not quite big enough!" she said, "it's time to grow BIGGER!"

Jen downed half of her jug of protein shake then grabbed the 225lb dumbells again.  She curled the weights for a second set, this time for seven reps... she was getting stronger by the minute!  Joanne could almost hear Jen's muscles growing now.

Jen's third set was starting to get too easy, ten reps this time.  She racked the 225lb dumbells and picked up some 250lb weights.

"I am pure muscle!" Jen shouted, curling the incredibly heavy dumbells up for her first rep.  "Nothing can stop me from growing massive!"  Another rep.  "Grow, babies, GROW HUGE!"  Two more reps.  Finally, she stopped at a fifth rep and racked the weights.

"Come measure me now, tell me how huge these hot muscles are, baby," Jen asked her lover.  Joanne's shorts were soaked from her pussy cumming as she watched Jen curl the massive amounts of weight.  As Joanne draped the measuring tape over her friend's bicep, Jen whispered in her ear, "tonight I want to fuck you with my muscles."  Joanne visibly shuddered and pressed her body up against Jen's massive bulk.  Jen put her unflexed arm around Joanne and held her close as they watched to see what the tape measure would say.

"24 and a half inches!  Holy shit!" Joanne gasped.  She then licked and kissed Jen's huge bicep while Jen picked her up and carried her into the women's locker room.  Jen set Joanne down next to the scale, then stepped on.

"Wow, I'm up to 240lbs!  That's some fucking awesome juice, looks like all ten pounds went straight to my biceps!"

Joanne nodded, on the verge of orgasm just from staring at Jen's massively muscled body.  Jen removed her clothing and Joanne did the same, and followed Jen into the showers.  They took turns soaping up each other's bodies, flexing and slowly running their hands all over their muscles.

"Here, spread your legs baby," Jen ordered.  Joanne complied, and Jen knelt down and reached between Joanne's legs and pressed her unflexed bicep up against Joanne's pussy.  "Now hold on."  Joanne put her hands on Jen's cannonball shoulders, and then let out a yelp as she felt Jen's bicep flex upwards against her pussy as Jen lifted her off the ground with her one arm.  Joanne rode Jen's flexed bicep peak for all she was worth, grinding her pussy into it, wanting to be fucked by it even though it was so big it could never fit inside her tight pussy.  What it could do, though, was rub against her clit and pussy lips, and that was more than enough for Joanne.

"How does that feel baby?" Jen asked, also turned on by the strength of her single arm, being able to hold the 165lb musclegirl Joanne in the air while bicep-fucking her pussy.  She rapidly flexed her bicep, pounding Joanne's pussy mercilessly, then would rotate her wrist causing the peaked head to move back and forth against Joanne's hot wet sex.  This was just too much for Joanne, who started orgasming violently.

"Oh my GOD FUCK ME WITH YOUR BICEP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as wave upon wave of thunderous orgasm wracked her body.  A tidal wave of pussy juice drenched Jen's huge bicep and down her arm.  Jen gently lowered Joanne to the floor, and as soon as she was able to get on her knees, Joanne motioned for Jen to lie back.  She was going to eat Jen's pussy like only a hot muscular girl knew how to.

Half an hour later, cuddling in each other's arms and thoroughly orgasmed, Joanne gave Jen a loving peck on the cheek.  "I think it's time you showed that body off to the rest of the girls at work," she suggested.  "I think Sheila would love how massive you've become."

"Mmmm, I bet she would," Jen agreed, licking her lips.

As Jen finished her story, Sheila was in the throes of yet another orgasm, her pants were soaked with pussy juice.  "Oh my god... that's... incredible..."

Just then there was a knock on Jen's office door, and Joanne stepped in and closed the door behind her.  She was carring a small paper bag, which she put down on Jen's desk in front of Sheila.  As Sheila watched, Joanne's muscular 165lb body was engulfed by the massive 240lb musclebound behemoth that Jen had become.  They kissed passionately as Sheila watched, masturbating even more, incredibly turned on as the two women felt each other's bodies as if they'd never be able to again.  Jen flexed a massive double-biceps pose in front of Joanne, who placed both her hands on top of Jen's gigantic guns and gave them a squeeze.  Jen looked over to Sheila, who was in a state of ecstacy.  "I think it's time Sheila got paid, don't you think, Jo?"

Joanne nodded, and let go of her favorite muscles on Jen's hyper-muscled body and took out the contents of the bag: a big vial and syringe wrapped in a red bow.

"This is for you, Sheila," Joanne said, "we think it's time you grew some huge muscles too."

Sheila fainted.

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
Sheila's Anabolic Adventure [onlymysoul]
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 02:09:25 am »
Author's Note: This is a second sequel of Joanne Builds Some Abs, which takes place after Jen the Accountant.  It's unfinished, I got stuck at Chapter 6: Jen's Incredible Growth, but will try to finish it someday.  For now, though, enjoy what I have so far! :)

Sheila's Anabolic Adventure
by onlymysoul

Introduction:

My name is Sheila, I'm 5' tall, 105lbs, and have been into fitness ever since I can remember.  Gymnastics when I was little, track and field in junior and high school, crew team in college.  I was no stranger to the gym, having regularly lifted weights since junior high school.  Never with the intent to bulk up like a bodybuilder, but to work my hard little body into a tight, power-packed, flexible athletic machine.  Although I didn't compete in any sports after college, I still regularly went to the gym, spending a couple hours a night firming my rock-hard ass and 20" tight six-pack waist.  I'd spend most of my time on the stairclimber or elliptical machine, but still did some light weight training too.  Most people would consider me quite fit, muscular in a wiry sort of way: lots of definition but not much size.  Still, I sometimes flexed my little lemon-sized biceps in the mirror and admired the hard peak they produced, wondering what I would look like if I were bigger.

At the office where I work, a few of the girls are seriously into hardcore bodybuilding.  I don't just mean spending hours at the gym every day, they definitely do that, but I'm talking about taking tons of steroids and supplements and eating crazy amounts of protein.  Not that I'm judging them on their use of steroids, of course, people can do what they want in my opinion... but personally, the idea of injecting myself or popping pills to build up my muscles was not something I'd wanted to do.

Two of my best friends, Joanne and Jen, are really hardcore.  Joanne is 26, 5'5" and last I knew, was 165lbs of solid muscle and had plans to start juicing with a new super-steroid to bulk herself up even more.  Her goal, at least initially, was to achieve the massive development of Jen, a 42 year old hottie MILF who packed on 100lbs of muscle in four months, ending up at a whopping 240lbs of pure female beef.  Until I saw the results that both of them had received from taking steroids, I'd had no idea how beautiful a thickly-muscled female body could be.  It's what turned me on to wanting to fuck women, and specifically, big muscular women.  The bigger the better!

Joanne's body was very hard and tight, with the most unbelievable set of abs I have ever seen on a woman OR a man: they were like solid steel cueballs, all ten of them.  I'd spend hours licking those hot, sexy abs, her tight, round, peaked 16.5" biceps, and of course, her hot sexy pussy.

Jen, on the other hand, was big EVERYWHERE.  All of her muscles were so big, she looked like a real-life She-Hulk (just without the green skin pigmentation).  Her 25 inch biceps were enormous, and when she flexed them for me, I orgasmed almost as a reflex.  Jen's pussy was just as tight as Joanne's, tasted just about the same, but more concentrated, and when she would cum, she'd cum HARD and squirt one hell of a lot of juice out of her pussy.

Jen's incredible muscle growth transformation had shocked me into becoming a full-blown pussy eater and female muscle worshipper, and I honestly couldn't be happier.  So when Jen decided to take a leave of absence from the office to bulk her body up beyond belief, I did the same.  This is our story.

Chapter 1: My Desire, Discovered

As I watched, Joanne's muscular 165lb body was engulfed by the massive 240lb musclebound behemoth that Jen had become.  They kissed passionately as I masturbated furiously, incredibly turned on as the two women felt each other's bodies as if they'd never be able to again.  Jen flexed a massive double-biceps pose in front of Joanne, who placed both her hands on top of Jen's gigantic guns and gave them a squeeze.  Jen looked over to me as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me, and said "I think it's time Sheila got paid, don't you think, Jo?"

Joanne nodded, and let go of Jen's biceps, then took out the contents of the bag she had brought into Jen's office: a big vial and syringe wrapped in a red bow.

"This is for you, Sheila," Joanne said, "we think it's time you grew some huge muscles too."

I must have fainted, because that's all I can remember.

At least, that's all I can remember from the time I must have passed out until the time I woke up on the couch in my office, with a pair of female bodybuilders standing over me.

At my feet stood the 42 year old Jen, who in four months had packed over 100lbs of solid muscle onto her body, weighing in at over 240lbs now.  Kneeling beside the couch not six inches from me was 26 year old Joanne, who last year had packed on 20lbs of muscle in a single month during a muscle-building vacation, and was up to at least 165lbs.  I was in love with both of them, and I had a feeling that they were in love with each other as well.

"What... what happened?" I asked, groggy.

Joanne moved closer to me, her ample breasts made more ample by thick pectoral muscles pressing against my right arm.  She brushed my blonde hair out of my eyes and ran her hands gently through it.  "You're okay honey, you just fainted, that's all.  Would you like some water?"

I nodded, and as she went to get me a glass of water, I sat myself up on the couch.  My pants were soaked with cum, I remembered being hornier and more turned on than I ever had been in my life as I listened to Jen tell me the story of how she got so incredibly musclebound, and then when Joanne came into the room and started making out with her... it was too much!

Jen was looking at me curiously, sizing me up, I thought.  "What is it, Jen?"

"I was just imagining how you'd look with as much muscle on your body as I've built on mine," she said.

"I'd need a lot of help to get that big, I--" and then I remembered the real reason why I'd fainted.  The vial, it was the same mega-hardcore steroid that Jen had taken and then grown almost instantly with.  Suddenly I was in a panic as my lust for other women's massive muscles and my secret desire to be massive myself clashed with my conscious effort over the past 15 years of training to stay tight and lean.  I was scared yet intrigued, aroused and anxious.

"You can, baby," Jen comforted me, sitting down on the couch next to me.  The couch audibly creaked under her weight.  She put a huge arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to her.  My head rested on her thick right pectoral muscle pillow and my left hand absentmindedly went right to her right thigh and started caressing it.  My god she had become so huge.  I was getting wet again, and was about to ask her if I could suck on her clit again when Joanne returned with the water.

"Here you go honey," she said, offering me the glass.  I took it and downed the whole glass in a few seconds.

"Feel better?" Jen asked.

I nodded.

"So what do you think?" Joanne asked, kneeling in front of me.  Jen placed her left hand on Joanne's shoulder and they looked at each other and smiled.

"I... I don't know," I said honestly, "I've worked for years to make my body tight and lean and firm, maybe it won't even grow real big muscles like yours."

"You leave that to us, but you have to want it," Jen said sternly.  "Do you want it, Sheila?  Do you want a body like this?"

She stood up and did a massive double-biceps pose, then into a lat-spread, then finally a most-muscular pose.  Quite a fitting pose for her, as she had quickly become undoubtedly one of, if not the, most muscular women on the planet.

"And like this?" Joanne said, leaning back while still on her knees, lifting up her shirt and flexing her huge eight-pack abs into twin columns of orange-sized steel balls.

Jen walked up behind Joanne and gently lifted the 165lb girl off the ground and they embraced, kissing passionately while they felt each other's muscles.  In-between deep tongue kisses, Jen looked at me and said softly, "I know you're turned on by our muscles, I can smell your pussy from here."

It was true, my pussy was dripping wet and aching to be touched.  I couldn't help it, the erotic muscle display in front of me was too much to resist.  I shoved my hand down my pants and started fingering my pussy and clit.  I moaned and said, "yes, yes I do, I love your muscles!"

"Imagine what it would be like to HAVE these muscles, then," Joanne said while she ran her hands over Jen's biceps as she pumped them bigger and bigger.  "Imagine if instead of feeling someone else's massive biceps or huge quads, that you're feeling YOURS.  That YOU are able to make someone cum just by flexing YOUR musclebound body for them."

My body shuddered as I orgasmed, and I moaned out a, "yes... muscles... huge muscles... mmmmm..."

"You can be huge, Sheila," Jen said as she and Joanne disembraced and sat back down on the couch next to me, a musclewoman on each side of me.  Each of them started caressing my tight, firm legs, my tiny waist, my wiry arms, my firm B-cup breasts.  I masturbated harder, reveling in the feel of their hands all over my hard little body.

"That's it baby," Joanne softly whispered in my right ear.  "Think of yourself as huge... a musclebound babe stronger that you have ever dreamed of being..."  Her tongue licked my ear and down my neck.

Jen whispered in my left ear, "Imagine flexing your muscles so big that they rip out of your clothes... imagine being able to lift hundreds, even thousands of pounds with your new muscles."

I pictured myself squatting 1000lbs, bicep curling massive weights.  Another orgasm ripped through my body, and I had to stifle a scream.

"I built these ultra-muscular abs in a month," Joanne whispered, "imagine what you can do to yours..."

I removed one hand from my pussy and ran it over her steel hard stomach while I continued to fuck myself.  Oh my god her abs were incredible, I wanted to lick them, make love to them... I WANTED them.  I wanted them to be MY abs, on MY body!  Another orgasm!

"And I packed over 100lbs of muscle onto this body in four months... and I'm still... fucking... growing..." Jen said, emphasizing her statement with a flex of her massive 25 inch left bicep right in front of my face.

I licked and kissed the bicep that was bigger than my head as I orgasmed over and over, finally unable to contain myself any more, I screamed, "I WANT HUGE MUSCLES!!!"

Chapter 2: Juicing Pussy

Jen invited me over to her house that evening for dinner, an invitation I couldn't possibly turn down.  Her house was your typical splitlevel in your typical suburb.  Minivan in the driveway, dog in the backyard, all that was missing was a husband and two kids -- and they'd long since fled.  Her hardcore bodybuilding had caused him to divorce her and take her children from her, but she'd created a new life through bodybuilding and wasn't interested in looking back.  Wilson, her black lab, probably thought his master looked different than before, but he never said anything.  He loved Jen unconditionally, as only dogs can.

After giving me a tour of her home, including her basement that had been converted into an extreme hardcore gym: every wall was mirrored, and it was packed with machines, bars, benches, and weights of tremendous amounts, we sat down on the couch in her living room, watching Wilson run around the backyard chasing squirrels.  We were enjoying some white wine and sitting close together, Jen and her huge muscular body was on my right.  She was wearing a tight light-blue short-sleeved top that came down to just below her huge, thick pecs, and showed off her incredible set of abs.  Her jeans shorts were tight on her, but lucky for them most of her enormous quads were free to bulge and flex without the danger of ripping them.

"Oh my god, who is that?" I said, pointing to a Women's Physique World magazine on Jen's coffee table.  It was the top magazine of a big pile, all of them about female bodybuilding.  A huge musclebound brunette graced the cover, flexing some big biceps.

"That's Tina Lockwood," Jen said.

I picked up the magazine and started flipping through it to find the article on her.

"It says here that Tina had 28" quads, 18" biceps and 18" calves at a bodyweight of 180lbs and a height of 5'6", later achieving over 30" quads and 19" biceps at 190lbs," I said, reading.  "What a hot, sexy body... I would do anything to have a body like that!"

Jen grinned at me.  "Anything...?"

I blushed.  "Yeah, pretty much..."  We stared into each other's eyes for a moment before I looked down at my lap, a little embarassed and nervous.  Could Jen tell how hard I Was falling for her?  I'd never been so in love with a woman before, it was confusing and erotic and exciting all at the same time.

"She is a pretty big girl, that's for sure."  Jen sipped some more of her wine, and I quickly did the same.

"Yeah, but she's a shrimp compared to you!" I laughed, placing a hand on Jen's huge 25" right bicep.  She obliged me a powerful flex, and I felt my pussy instantly tingle and moisten.

"Just goes to show just how much more muscle a woman can pack onto her body if she desires it enough."

I nodded.  "I wonder how big Tina is today?"  I checked the date of the magazine on the front cover.  "This isJen is pretty old, she must be enormous now!"

Jen shrugged, causing her huge slabs of trap muscle to bunch up close to her ears.  "I haven't read anything about her in years, she may have stopped bodybuilding completely... or she's in an out-of-the-way gym bulking up bigger than we could possibly imagine!"

My pussy spasmed again, and I let out a little moan.

"Women with huge muscles really turn you on, don't they, Sheila?"

I nodded, caressing Jen's huge bicep.  She put down her wine and turned to face me.  She was so beautiful, and yet so incredibly powerful and packed with so much muscle... it was a contradiction, but one that I loved.  I moved closer to her on the couch.  "I'm really starting to want big muscles on my own body.  HUGE muscles!"

She wrapped her huge arms around me and gently pulled me close, and we began to kiss.  My hands couldn't feel enough of her muscle-packed body, everywhere they went they were met with solid, huge muscles.  Jen's left hand reached down into my pants and she started fingering my pussy.  "My my, someone sure is excited... such a hot, wet pussy you have, Sheila..." she whispered.

I moaned in pleasure as her strong fingers fucked my pussy and tweaked my little clitty.  "God you make me so hot, Jen..." I gasped.

"You love my muscles don't you?" she asked, in-between gentle kisses on my neck.

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sheila's Anabolic Adventure
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 02:09:41 am »
"Oh Jen," I gushed, nearly in tears, "I'm completely in love with you... and your incredibly huge muscles..." I squeezed my pussy around her strong fingers trying my best to fuck them.

Jen then slowly removed her hand a bit from my pants, and unbuttoned them.  I quickly maneuvered out of them as she knelt in front of me on the floor.  My god, was this super-heavyweight female bodybuilder going to... to... eat my pussy?  As she slowly lowered her face towards my crotch I orgasmed hard from just the anticipation.  My hands gripped her powerfully huge shoulders as I braced myself for the oral onslaught of her muscle-tongue.

"Hang on baby," Jen said, reaching around and gripping my ass with both hands.  She then stood up and lifted me up with her!  Holding my crotch at her face, she began eating me out like a goddess.  Tongue-fucking my pussy deeply and sucking on my little clit.  As I held on for dear life, my 105lbs being held up to Jen's face like I Weighed as much as a feather pillow, I reached around with my right hand to hold onto her neck, freeing my left hand to explore her flexed right bicep.  It was so solid and huge, five inches bigger than my waist!

"Oh my god Jen, fuck me yes fuck me!" I screamed, her tongue darting in and out of me like a jackhammer.  Finally after five minutes I could take no more, and my body erupted in a dozen hard orgasms as I let out a scream.

Jen gently set me back down on the couch and licked her lips, grinning at me.  Her face was covered in my pussy juice, and I stood up and began kissing and licking her face, making sure I cleaned her up nicely.  "I think she liked it," Jen giggled.

"Uh huh," I said, barely able to stand, but hugging her tight.  "That was beyond incredible," I panted.

Jen then gently sat me back down onto the couch to compose myself, and walked off into the kitchen.  When she returned, she had my gift with her, the vial of super steroid.

"I don't know if I'm ready to start taking steroids," I said, more than a little nervous.

Jen smiled.  "You won't need to baby, this is for me... and then for you."

I looked at her, puzzled.  "What do you--"

"Shh... just watch..." she said, and filled a syringe with the entire contents of the vial.  She then lowered her shorts a bit, enough to expose some ass cheek, and injected the full amount.  I watched her smile and close her eyes as she did this, letting out a little moan of pleasure.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Oh yes... better than you can imagine..."

Despite the obvious effects they'd had on Jen's body and the rave reviews she was giving them, I still had reservations about taking steroids.  As she put the paraphernalia away, she joined me on the couch once more.

"Remember how my pussy juice tasted earlier today?"

I nodded, remembering the intensely tangy, sweet and salty taste of her cum that I'd sampled in her office just this morning.

"Do you want to grow, Sheila?" she asked sexily, running her hands over my arms and shoulders, giving my little muscles gentle squeezes.  I nodded.  "Do you want to grow bigger than Tina... and even bigger than me...?"

My pussy was again on the verge of a hard orgasm.  "God yes, you know I do!  I just..."

"You don't have to inject a single steroid, baby... all you have to do..." she began to say, then reached down and with one powerful move ripped her jeans shorts and black lace panties right off her body, exposing her deliciously wet pussy.  "...is eat my pussy and drink my cum."

I visibly shuddered.  "Oh, Jen!" I exclaimed, then dove at her pussy, attacking it with my tongue and lips.  Her two inch long clit was fully engorged and I jerked it off like a little cock with my fingers while I tongue-fucked her pussy.  I was on a mission to make this mega-muscular bodybuilder cum like she had never cum before.

"Yes Sheila, that's it... fuck my pussy... milk me... you want my pussy juice..." Jen gasped as I licked and sucked her hard.

As I was attending to her, Jen was flexing her pecs, abs and biceps, and caressing her own muscles.  "Mmmm, fuck yes baby... feels so good... god I love my body..." she said.  "So fucking big..."

Faster and faster I licked and sucked her.  "YES Sheila, fuck my pussy with your hot mouth!" she screamed.  It was then that I felt her pussy begin to spasm.  She gripped my head and held me firmly against her crotch.  "I'm cumming baby, drink it!!  DRINK IT ALL!" she roared, and then her entire body began to shake as she started orgasming violently.  I opened my mouth wide over her pussy, taking her clit inside, and was rewarded with a powerful stream of pussy juice.  As Jen bucked and screamed, I drank every drop she squirted into my mouth, had to be 20 swallows worth.  Finally the super pussy stream subsided, and I sat up, licking my lips and grinning.  Jen was drenched in sweat and exhausted, but smiled back at me.  She reached out and pulled me on top of her, where we lay cuddling for a few minutes, gently caressing each other's bodies.

Chapter 3: Beginning Results

A few hours after dinner we headed down into her basement to work out in her elaborate home gym.

"Come on baby, you can do it, just three more reps!" Jen cried, encouraging me.  She had me working my biceps, doing curls with 30lb dumbells.  I was on my 9th rep, and my biceps were both burning.  God, I loved the feel of my muscles when they were pumped up like this!  I gave it everything I had, and completed the three reps that she had demanded of me.

"Wow, that was intense," I said, shaking my arms out.  "It's funny, the last time I did curls I was only able to do 20lbs for reps.  I guess I'm getting stronger!"

Jen smiled.  "Nothing wrong with that at all, baby.  How about we work your legs next?  Want to do some leg extensions?"

"Sure!"

She walked with me over to her leg extension machine and I hopped on, hooking my feet under the padded bar and gripping the handgrips on either side of the seat.

"How much was your last max?" she asked.

I thought for a moment, and then told her 120lbs.  She set the weight to what I assumed was 120lbs and said, "ok baby, start extending!"

I giggled and straightened my legs, lifting the weight up.  It felt a little heavier than I thought it would, but I kept at it.  By the twelfth rep my legs were burning, but it felt so great I didn't want to stop!

"Can I do another set?  Maybe with more weight?"

"Of course!"  Jen set the machine to a higher weight, and after resting for a few seconds I started again.  A hot tingling sensation coursed through my quadriceps as I muscled up the weight.  It still didn't feel like enough of a challenge, though.

"This is still too easy, Jen."

"Okay, try this then." She adjusted the weight a third time and I started to lift it. 

"Wow, now THIS is a challenge!" I said, and took four seconds to get the weight to the top for my first rep.  I was able to complete five reps before my legs just wouldn't lift another inch.  I carefully got off of the machine and stumbled a bit as my legs gave out, but luckily my musclewoman heroine was there to catch me.

"Easy baby, you just lifted a lot of weight," she said.

I looked at her curiously.  "What do you mean by 'a lot'?"  It was then that I saw how much the machine was set to.

"I just did leg extensions with 220lbs?!" I asked, shocked.  There was no way I was almost twice as strong today as I was a couple weeks ago... especially since I hadn't been to a gym or lifted a weight in all that time!  "How is that possible?!"  I looked down at my quads, and was equally as shocked.  "Holy shit, Jen, look at them!"

Jen and I both looked at my quads as I flexed them for us.  They were noticably bigger than before I'd started lifting with Jen this morning, and a tape measure confirmed: I'd just added an inch to my quads!  We measured my bicep as well, and sure enough it was half an inch bigger than the last time I'd measured.

"My god, Jen, what's happening to me?"  I was starting to panic.  "I haven't been working out recently, so why... why are you smiling, Jen?" I asked, pondering her odd grin.

"What do you think?" Jen smirked.

"You mean..."

Jen nodded, reached into her panties for a second, then brought out a wet finger and put it right in front of my mouth.  I wrapped my lips around it and sucked, tasting her delicious juices.

"Oh!  Oh, wow!" I gasped.  "Your pussy juice must be some super-concentrated steroid by-product!"

"Unfortunately it has no effect on me for some reason, so I still have to inject myself with super steroids a few times a day to keep growing, but I had a theory that it might help you grow."

"How long will the effects last?" I said, flexing my slightly-larger biceps in the mirror, admiring them.

"I'm not sure... let's keep going with your workout and see!"

For the next four hours I pumped more iron harder than I ever had before.  All of my lifts had gone through the roof: I was benching 150, squatting 300, and could even do chinups with a 45lb plate strapped to my waist!  My sweaty body was bulging with what looked like a few pounds more muscle that I'd added just that evening, and sure enough Jen's gym scale said I was up to 110lbs.

As I flexed a double-biceps pose in the mirror, Jen walked up behind me and did the exact same pose.  Her body dwarfed mine, her towering 25 inch biceps making my 10.5" biceps a mere afterthought.

"Don't worry, baby," Jen said softly, as if reading my thoughts.  "This is just the beginning for you.  It won't be long before you've packed on as much muscle as I have."

"And then some," I vowed.

Chapter 4: Injection Discovery

"YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!" Jen screamed at the top of her lungs as my expert tongue fucked her musclepussy.  She then began to orgasm violently, her whole body shaking and bucking.  I held on for dear life, drinking the massive amount of cum that she expelled every time she orgasmed.  After the fifteenth mouthful I swallowed, she appeared to be done cumming.

"Damn baby," I said, licking my lips to make sure I got all of her juice inside me.  "I love drinking that muscle cum of yours!"

Jen was still riding some smaller waves of pleasure as her orgasms subsided.  She nodded, admiring the muscular body I'd built up over the past month.  "It sure has done your body good, that's for sure."

Both naked, we sat up on her bed, moved close and began caressing each other's bodies.  My muscles were still much smaller than Jen's, but I'd made incredible gains over the past month: 25 pounds of solid muscle.  I was up to 130lbs on my 5' frame, still only half the size of Jen's 260lbs of muscle. 

We had been spending all of our free time together pumping iron and making love, and more than a few times with Joanne as a third.  I was Jen's new project, though, so I was lucky enough to receive the bulk of her attention (pun intended).

I slowly flexed my 14 inch bicep for Jen, and she sensuously kissed it while caressing it with her strong but gentle hands.

As we both admired my bicep, I wondered out loud, "your cum is so amazing, Jen... I'm bulking up like I'm taking steroids, even though I'm just drinking your pussy juice... I wonder what would happen if I started injecting it instead?"

Jen's eyes widened.  "Damn, I never thought to try that!"

I nodded.  "Sure, why not?  It's already so concentrated with the steroids you're injecting, I bet it would make us grow even faster!"

"Hell yeah! Jen said, extremely excited.  "Get a glass from the kitchen, I'll find a syringe.  Meet me downstairs in the gym."

As I ran off to the kitchen, Jen got the biggest syringe she could find from her stash.  A minute later we were downstairs in her basement, both still sans clothing. 

Jen was buckling a weight belt to her waist when I asked her what she had in mind to milk the cum from her pussy.

"You could just masturbate some out," I said, hoping she wasn't going to go for that easy a method.

"True, but I have something more pleasurable and erotic in mind," she winked at me.  She walked over to her rack of weight plates and threaded her weight belt chain through the middle hole of six of them.  They were each 100lbs.

"Holy shit baby, what are you going to do with those?" I asked.

"Just some chins," she said, grinning.  She slowly walked (well, more like staggered with 600lbs between her legs) over to underneath the chinning bar, then, incredibly, jumped off the ground and grabbed the bar with both hands.  Her feet dangled a foot off the ground.

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sheila's Anabolic Adventure
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 02:10:06 am »
I followed and stood in front of her, watching as she started doing the underhand grip chins, in awe of the sheer power in those 26 inch biceps and massively thick and wide back.  We were staring into each other's eyes, her while she was chinning, and me as I started to masturbate.  Just seeing her move such an incredible amount of weight was enough to get my pussy wet.

"Incredible," I said as Jen passed 20 reps.  Her pussy was also quite wet now, and had started to drip into a small puddle on the floor beneath her.  As she continued to chin, I moved a stepping stair in front of her and hopped on so I could reach her more easily.  More accurately, it was her sopping pussy I wanted better access to!  With one hand I began to masturbate her while she chinned, with the other I moved between caressing her powerful bicep and giving her thick meaty pec pillows a squeeze.

"Oh yes Sheila, that's it... fuck my pussy with your fingers..." she said, and began chinning even faster now.  I finger-fucked her with all my strength, her pussy muscles claming down on my fingers like a vise.  35 chins... then 40... then 45... sweat pouring off her body as she muscled the weight up again and again.  At rep 50, I jumped onto her, wrapping my free hand around her thick bull neck and my legs around her tight steel-plated waist and began sucking on her nipples and licking her pecs while still finger fucking her hard.  "YES!!!" she screamed, and started chinning even faster.  60 chins... 70... at 80 we lip-locked and kissed each other hard, tongues making love in our mouths as I tried desperately to make her cum like never before.

At rep 95 her body began to shake violently and her chins slowed down... she was about to erupt!

"Come on baby, give me 100!" I cried.

Jen let out a guttural roar and complied, ever so slowly.  96... 97... 98... each rep taking 10 seconds or more to complete now... 99... and then with a scream she slowly began rep 100 as I let go of her body and dropped to the floor, quickly grabbing the glass I'd brought from the kitchen and thrusting it under her pussy.

"ONE HUNDRED!!!" she screamed, and then she just held it there at the top of the chin.  Her body spasmed violently, she screamed again, and suddenly her pussy erupted in a torrent of muscle cum.  It filled the glass quickly, and after the glass I used my mouth to catch the rest of it.  Two full mouthfuls down the hatch!

As her cumming subsided, Jen slowly lowered herself to the ground and released the weights from her belt, then stood in front of the mirror and began posing.  Her upper body was pumped up bigger than I'd ever seen! 

"God damn," she said, marveling at how huge her biceps looked now.  "I bet they're at least 27 inches now."

I got a tape measure and draped it over her massive gun, checking to see if she was right.

"Twenty seven and a half!" I squealed.  She relaxed her flex and pulled me close and we kissed passionately.

Chapter 5:

As I sat at my desk typing on my laptop, my thoughts weren't on my work.  They were on my next workout, my next mega-high-protein meal, my next pussy-eating session with Jen.  I wondered how many additional pounds of weight I would be able to lift tonight, how many more reps I could muscle out, how many inches bigger and pounds heavier I could grow.

My life had taken an abrupt turn since Jen had let me drink her cum two months ago.  I'd started hitting the gym every day to pump iron like a bodybuilder, I was eating and taking supplements like a bodybuilder, and god damn... if all that wasn't making me LOOK like a bodybuilder!

I glanced down at my forearms, now laced with veins and striations, watching the muscles dance as I typed.  I was wearing a pink mid-sleeve shirt, the sleeves coming down just over my elbows, covering my biceps.  Well, trying to, anyway!  My biceps were stretching the fabric considerably... it would be time to replace this top in another week or two, I guess.  Not that I was complaining!  Oh my god I loved what I was becoming: how big and how strong I was getting, and how hot and sexy all this new muscle was looking on my body. 

I stopped typing and looked out my office door to see if anyone was looking -- they weren't -- so I slowly flexed my right bicep close to my body.  The fabric stretched nearly to the ripping point as a softball-sized bicep ballooned underneath it.  Of the 50 pounds of muscle I'd packed onto my body in just two months, it seemed like 20 of that had gone straight to my biceps.  They simply exploded with growth, growing from 10.5 inches to 17 inches.  My rock-hard 20-inch waist had gotten even harder, and was tightly packed with an eight-pack that even impressed the queen of abs herself, Joanne.  My quads had also grown rapidly, now stretching the tape to 24 inches.  My shoulders and back had widened and thickened to twice the width of my waist, and my pecs were adding some serious beef every week, thick pillows of muscle beneath my B-cup breasts.  I was 155lbs of hot, sexy blonde girl muscle, and believe it or not I hadn't injected a single steroid.

That's not to say I haven't taken steroids -- a LOT of steroids -- over the past two months, because oh yes, I most certainly have!  Jen's steroid muscle pussy juice was having a phenomenal effect on my body, and since I'd started injecting it instead of just swallowing it, my results were coming faster than I had ever hoped.

As I flexed my right bicep slowly, feeling the huge muscle with my left hand, I closed my eyes and imagined myself pumping iron... growing bigger... stronger...

"Nice bicep," came a familiar sweet-sounding voice from my doorway.  I opened my eyes and saw Joanne standing there, watching me and grinning.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to know exactly what you were daydreaming of!" she smirked.  She came into my office and closed the door. 

My god she looked so beautiful.  She was up to 280lbs of muscle, every bodypart bulging bigger every day it seemed.  Her intensity in the gym was phenomenal, and as I continued to bulk up my own body, I was coming close to understanding her almost insane desire to get bigger and stronger.

"I can't help it," I admitted.  "I just can't wait until my next injection of your muscle cum, I want to grow!"  I did a double-biceps pose for her and she gently caressed them with her powerful hands.

"I can't wait either, you are so good at eating pussy, baby."

I beamed, she made me so happy. 

"So what's up?  It's not payday and I know you're not here just to feel my biceps... unfortunately..." I winked at her.

Jen paused for a moment, then sat down in the chair in front of my desk.  The chair objected, not used to holding that much weight.  She folded her massive arms, thick veins running all over them.  She was quite imposing, if I didn't know she was also the sweetest and sexiest musclebound woman on the planet.

"Well, You know I've been doubling my dosages of the hardcore super steroids..."

"And they've been doing your body GOOD!" I exclaimed, noting her 28 inch biceps.  "And the more steroids you take the more muscle I grow from injecting your muscle cum!"

Jen grinned.  "Well there's going to be a lot more of that 'cumming' you way, and more concentrated than you may be able to handle."

"Oh, I'll definitely try, that's for sure!  But why, what are you going to do?"

"Well, I've decided that I'm done messing around.  I'm going to be taking a LOT more of these steroids, Sheila.  I love being so big, so strong... and I want to see just how far I can take it.  I think I can pack on a LOT more muscle.  The steroids aren't the only thing that makes it easy for me to bulk up, I know my genetics and my ultra-intense desire to grow bigger are also helping me a lot.  So I've decided to go all-out, 24/7 muscle-building."

"Just how big do you think you want to grow?"

"Five hundred pounds of muscle."

I gasped.  "Oh my god!  Jen, can your body even hold that much muscle?!"

"We're going to find out, that's for sure.  I'm going to take a leave of absence and spend the next six months doing nothing but eating a ton of high-protein food, taking every legal muscle-building supplement I can lay my hands on, popping oral steroids like candy, injecting myself a dozen times a day with vials of that super steroid, and pumping iron at least 12 hours a day.  Oh, and when I'm not sleeping, I'd love it if you'd eat my pussy."

Holy cow man, your stories are fantastic.  I think this series is my favorite of the bunch.  I'd love to see whether Jen can reach her crazy, 500 pound goal.  Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to read more!

BTW, the "Sheila" in this story is based on a real woman, and her glutes are some of the most amazing rock-hard gloves of muscle I've ever seen on non-bodybuilder.  She's a tiny little thing, but regularly does yoga and squats.  It's no surprised that she's the object of many a fantasy of mine. :)

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [onlymysoul] Sheila's Anabolic Adventure - /inc\
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2011, 05:28:32 am »
I can't believe I haven't said anything yet, but I love this story, I loved Jen and the fact that just her muscle cum is growing Sheila, I hope one day that Sheila not only grows as big as Jen, but maybe even bigger, if Jen gets to 500 pounds, I would love Sheila to get to 550 pounds, if Jen has 45 inch biceps, I would love Sheila to have 50 inch biceps. If Jen can bench 5,000 pounds, I would love to have Sheila bench 6,000 pounds! I hope you write more and continue to top yourself. k+!

Onlymysoul, you're my new favourite author.

Now, give us more - I can't just keep re-reading your old ones over and over.  Well, I can, but I've already been doing that for a month.

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate the nice comments!  Don't worry, more growth is coming eventually, I promise!  I have a rough outline of the final story that brings it all together, but a lot left to write.  Until then (hopefully not years), here's an excerpt from one of the chapters of the last story.  Enjoy!

---

Over the next month, Joanne's body drank up the quadrupled dosages of ultra-hardcore juice she had been injecting into her body, and with the help of 5000 more calories a day, she simply exploded with new muscle mass.  Gaining at least one, and occasionally up to three pounds of solid muscle each and every day that month, she grew to 295 pounds of musclegirl beef densely packed onto her 5'5" frame. 

Her incredible muscle growth spurt had enabled her to surpass Sheila's growth by 10 pounds, something that Sheila intended to remedy soon, she figured.  The two musclegirls were inseperable at the gym, training harder than ever together as they competed to see who would be the first to reach 300lbs of pure muscle mass.  And now, only a few pounds away from that goal, it looked like Joanne would win by a mile.  The steroids she was taking every day were definitely working her body to its limits and then beyond, she couldn't have been more pleased.

Unfortunately for Joanne, the cost of that much juice was not an inexpensive proposition, and her savings was rapidly being depleted.  She didn't mind spending money to bulk up her body, but knew that if she didn't do something quickly she wouldn't be able afford any more of this deliciously effective muscle-bulking nectar.  That, she decreed, would simply not do.

To that end, she decided she needed a second source of income.  She placed an ad online at one of the adult-oriented websites:

"SWF, 26, 5'5", 300lb w/9% bodyfat super-muscular hardcore juiced-up bodybuilder seeks M/F for regular oral plea$ure!  Must also be into harcore juicing!"

She received a good number of negative emails, some of them quite hurtful, but she did her best to ignore them.  After a week, however, she finally received her first positive response:

"Dear JoHugeMusclGrl,

Hello!  I found your description intriguing, I'm an amateur bodybuilder myself (hardcore, of course, been juicing for 3 years), but I'm nowhere near as big as you are... I hope you don't mind, but you didn't mention any size requirements.  Oh, speaking of size... ;-)  Well, maybe I'll just let you figure out that part!  Write back if you'd like to meet!

Bill"

Joanne quickly replied:

"Bill,

Hi!!  Thanks so much for writing!  No, I don't really care how big your body is, as long as you're into hardcore steroids I'm all yours!  How about we meet at Flaherty's at 6pm on Friday?  You'll be able to figure out who I am without a picture, I'm sure... ;-)

Jo"

Friday evening, dressed in a sleeveless black top and a black miniskirt with a wide leather belt, Joanne stepped into a local restaurant.  The entire room went dead silent as everyone stared at the massively muscular behemoth that had just come in.  She had to turn slightly to get through the door, her back and shoulders had become that wide.  Her upper arms were bigger than the legs of every other woman OR man there, slightly over 30 inches, and her quads were nearly twice the size of her waist at 45 inches.  Speaking of her waist, her abs were now a ten-pack of muscle, each ab the size of a baseball and as hard as steel, jutting out three inches.  Her pectoral and shoulder muscles were as big as volleyballs, and her traps were now so huge they touched her ears; she had absolutely no neck to speak of.  Many gasps were heard and everyone stared at this muscle goddess as she walked to a booth and sat down.  Eventually most people returned to their conversations, but some continued to gawk.  Joanne was used to this kind of reaction to her body, but she didn't mind -- she was very proud of the muscle she'd developed, and loved to show it off.

She wondered what her encounter would look like... was he cute?  How big was he?  How big was his cock?  She still had cravings for cock, despite making love far more frequently to Sheila, Jen, Sheila or her assortment of battery-powered dildos at home, but men were a rare commodity these days.  Most were completely turned off by her bulk, and the few that weren't were jealous.

"Can I get you something to drink?" said a young female voice, startling Joanne.  She looked up at the perky, smiling waitress.  She was young, perhaps late teens or early twenties, short, about 5', maybe 105lbs, a huge pair of breasts that Joanne guessed had to be at least 36 or 38D, a cute button nose, with straight brown hair that reached her chin, and incredibly cute.  Joanne was instantly aroused.

"Sure, I'll take a half gallon protein shake," Joanne said, winking.  Her arms were resting on the booth table and she nonchalantly tensed them, causing her 30 inch biceps, thick, meaty horseshoe-shaped triceps and rippling, huge forearms to bulge.

Stephanie looked like she was about to faint, and almost instinctually reached down and touched Joanne's bicep.  "Oh my god, you're so big..."  She then quickly composed herself, cleared her throat, and said, "I'm sorry, we don't have anything... like that..."  Her eyes never left Joanne's massive biceps.

"That's okay, I'll just have a water with some lemon in it."

Stephanie looked up at Joanne, and stammered, "how... how did you get... so..."

Joanne lowered her voice, leaned forward closer to Stephanie and said, "so fucking musclebound?"

Stephanie just nodded.

Joanne reached out and took Stephanie's hand and placed it back on her bicep.  She then slowly flexed it as hard as she could.  Stephanie gasped as she felt the hot living steel beneath her hand that was Joanne's massive bicep.  "Do my muscles get you hot?"

Stephanie nodded again, staring wide-eyed at the muscle she was feeling.  She began to gently caress it, running her hands slowly over the huge bicep and moaning slightly.

"Give me your pen," Joanne asked.  Stephanie handed it to her while still feeling and staring at Joanne's arm, and Joanne wrote down her phone number on a napkin and then returned the pen with the napkin.  "Call me when you get off from work."

Stephanie regained some of her composure and nodded, releasing her sensual grip on Joanne's flexed bicep.  As she walked away from the table to get Joanne's water, Joanne grinned as she saw Stephanie lick the fingers of the hand that had been caressing her bicep.

Joanne's pussy had gotten a little moist from her brief encounter with Stephanie.  "God I love it when that happens," she said quietly to herself.

Great story, shame Stephanie never got to play along.

What happens to Jen ?  Who reaches 350 lbs first and 30 inch bicep ?

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Video
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2011, 05:29:19 am »
 :thanks:

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2011, 05:29:53 am »
 :thanks:

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
The Video [onlymysoul]
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2011, 09:33:42 pm »
Author's Note: This one had been in-progress for quite some time.  Like most of my writing, it comes in spurts (pun possibly intended) and thanks to some nice feedback regarding my other stories, especially the Joanne series, I was inspired to finish this one.  This story is  dedicated to its inspiration: Paula Chihaia aka Sinnermuscles.  The first time I saw a webcam video of her, my jaw dropped she was so stunningly beautiful.  I had no choice, I just had to write about her.  Enjoy!

The Video
by onlymysoul

Prelude:

I've been a fan of female bodybuilding ever since I can remember.  Collected the magazines, went to a couple shows, but mostly downloaded as much multimedia off the Internet as I could.  My collection is extensive, and I host an FTP site for my friends to upload to and download from my archive.

I love getting a new video and watching it, hoping that the girl will show me something new, something that turns me on.  I live for the new, for the sexier, for the bigger and stronger, for the more musclebound.  I love the huge girls: ones who are heavily juiced up with big clits, massive peaked biceps, huge thighs, ultra-wide backs and shoulders, etc., but also love the sexy fitness babes with their peaked little biceps, rock-hard tiny waists with eight-pack abs, and so on.

Sometimes when I watch these videos (and while I stroke my cock, of course), I talk to the girl in the video.  Of course I realize it's just a video, it's not like she can hear me or anything...

...or so I thought.

Chapter 1: The Video

After a long day at work the first thing I like to do is change out of my work clothes, sit down in front of the computer and see what presents my friends have uploaded to me.  In that respect, today was no different than most other days.

There were a few new videos of Annie Riveccio, a couple of Elena Seiple, a Colette Guimond and a dozen of Jodi Miller.  God I loved Jodi's peaks... Annie's pecs... Elena's back... and, well, every inch of Colette!  There was also another video, entitled Custom_Webcam.mpeg.  It was a huge file, a little over 1GB.  Immediately I wondered who had uploaded this, as I didn't know of anyone who accessed my FTP with a fast enough connection to upload such a big file before getting timed out.  I checked the FTP logs, but they didn't go back far enough to see who had uploaded it.

I shrugged, and figured I may as well check it out.  I double-clicked on it to start it playing in Windows Media Player, hit ALT-ENTER to get to fullscreen mode and sat back in my chair.

A crystal-clear webcam video started, with a gorgeous brunette with medium-length straight black hair and a gold chain around her neck.  Beautiful brown eyes, high cheekbones, a dazzling white smile and a tanned body.  Oh, and what a body!  My cock instantly started to stir, so I unzipped and gripped it with my left hand, slowly stroking it.  With my right I turned up the volume a bit in case she was a talker.  I just loved girls who talked about their muscles and strength while flexing for the camera, what a turnon!  I hoped that this would be one of those, but for now she was just sitting back in her chair looking at the screen.  Her small breasts were all muscle, sitting high on her chest with a defined eight-pack abs beneath them.  Her shoulders were broad and rippling with muscle, her biceps were pretty decent even in her now relaxed state.  I even saw some measure of lat spreading out behind her arms.

"Nice," I said outloud to myself.  Coincidentally, she looked up and into the camera and smiled a sexy smile.

"What would you like me to show you today?" she asked.  Her voice was sweet and sultry, deepened slightly by some steroid use I suspected, but that was just fine with me!

I waited a bit to see what the person she was talking to wanted her to do, but she didn't move at all.

"Come on, I know you want to see me flex my muscles... it's why you're here, right?" she asked the screen.

"Well I don't know about the other guy, but I sure am," I said (to myself, I thought).

"There's just you, there's nobody else," she said back.  My eyes widened and I let out a gasp, halting the stroking of my cock.

I hit pause on the player, and the video stopped.

"What the fuck?" I asked nobody in particular... and was pretty sure I didn't just ask her.  It had to be my imagination, I mean videos just don't start talking back to you.

Regaining my composure, I stared at the frozen image of this dark-haired beauty.  I'd never seen anyone as beautiful before, but knew that there were a lot of amateur bodybuilders out there in webcam land, and most of them never get to be seen on such sites as HerBiceps, FemFlex, or FTVideo.  I resumed the player.

"How about a double-biceps pose?" she asked.  She then slowly raised her arms and flexed them.  I stared as her peaks rose impressively high on her upper arms.  Her triceps and forearms looked very well-developed as well.  She smiled and flexed them again and again, then lowered her left arm and looked over at her right as she concentrated on flexing it even harder.  Her arm was starting to shake with the effort.

"Yeah that's it baby, flex that bicep," I said, my cock now at full attention at the amazing peak her bicep had become.  "Harder baby, harder!"

She seemed to increase the strain on her bicep and gave it everything she had.  She let out a moan of pleasure and licked her lips, this was definitely turning both of us on.

"Mmm you love those biceps don't you baby..."

"Oh yes..." she said.  "So strong and sexy... I love my biceps..." she gasped.

Okay, so it wasn't unusual for the girl to happen to do what I say to the screen, I mean I've seen enough of these to know pretty well what they're thinking and what they're going to do next.  So still I chalked this up to coincidence.

"Lick it baby, lick that fucking muscle that you've built..."

She raised her arm and lowered her head a bit and slowly, sensuously licked the peak of her bicep.  She kissed it passionately for a few seconds as well.  "Mmm, I love to kiss and lick my muscles!" she said, panting. 

By this time my cock was oozing precum and I was stroking it really hard.

"Mmm, I can tell you like my biceps, want to see more?" she asked the camera. 

I nodded.  "How about those pecs?  Show me your muscle-tits baby," I asked.

She grinned and leaned forward towards the camera and, pushing her arms together, flexed her pecs.  They bunched up to a pair of striated melon-sized pectoral muscles.

"Holy shit look at those pecs!" I said, stroking harder.  They were definitely in Annie/Colette territory.  "Such big pecs for such a little girl," I commented.  Indeed, she only looked to be 25, and although her biceps looked to be about 15 inches, her pecs were those of a heavyweight female bodybuilder.

"My chest is VERY strong, I bench over 350 for reps," she explained.  "Want to see my favorite pose?" she asked.

I nodded.  "Please let it be a most-muscular!"

She stood up, backed away from the camera so it could capture her entire upper body, and then slowly ground out an incredible most-muscular pose.

"Yeah baby, grind it!  Flex it harder!" I cheered.  She obliged.  Okay, now I was starting to get a little freaked out.  On the other hand, this was the hottest, most muscular girl I had seen in a long time, and I Wasn't about to stop.  "God you love being so fucking huge, look at all that muscle... so fucking hot... god I love juicers, let's see that muscle clit baby, fuck yourself while you flex for me!"

Now there was absolutely NO chance that she... that... oh my god, she was doing it!  With her left arm she continued flexing her pecs, abs and bicep, while her right tensed hard as she began masturbating her clit and pussy.  This was impossible, but I couldn't stop watching, or encouraging her!

"That's it baby... yeah, look how big that clit is..."

She looked down at her larger-than-normal clit and played with it while she gasped.  Sweat was pouring off her body, a flexing/masturbating machine.

"You like having a big steroid clit don't you baby?  You love what steroids have done to your body, making you fucking huge and packed with muscle."

"Oh god yes!  I LOVE juicing up and pumping iron!  I want to be soooo fucking HUGE!  And god I love my clit, it's so big and sensitive!"

"Yeah baby!  You're so turned on by watching yourself flex, look at that clit grow!"

She let out a little scream as she started to orgasm, and her clit DID seem to grow a little as she did so.

"Ride it baby, fuck your pussy, flex those huge muscles!"

She continued to masturbate furiously as wave after wave of orgasm wracked her muscular body.  I was just about ready to cum myself, but I wanted more.

"Grab some weights, baby, let's see how strong those biceps are."

She stopped masturbating and flexing, and walked off-screen for a moment, returning with a pair of 20-pound dumbells.  She looked at the camera and asked, "are these heavy enough?"

"Oh hell no, baby, I want you to GROW those biceps, get the most you can lift."

She again walked off-screen and then returned a few seconds later with a pair of 60-pound dumbells.

"Now curl, baby, pump those biceps huge for me!"

She began to do alternating bicep curls, watching her biceps as they became more and more pumped with every rep.

"That's it baby, you're getting stronger!  Bigger!  You want to be so fucking huge, you'll do anything to get massive!"

She moaned and probably orgasmed, looked at the screen and said, "oh yes, I love muscles and want MORE!  I'll do ANYTHING!"

"Juice up for me, baby, right into each of your biceps!" I requested.

She grinned, put the weights down, and went off-screen for a moment.  She returned with a full vial of Sustanon and a syringe.  She filled the entire syringe, then proceeded to inject the steroid directly into both of her biceps, in both heads.

"Now grab some heavier weights, let's see how big they can get!"

She returned with a pair of 75-pound dumbells.  "This is a lot more than I have ever lifted," she said.

"You can do it baby, pump those weights!  You want it!  BIGGER!  STRONGER!" I chanted.

She also began to chant with me.  "Yes... bigger... stronger... BIGGER... STRONGER..." as she curled the weights.  Slowly and with much effort at first, she began to pick up speed as her strength increased.  "YES!" she gasped, watching her biceps pump up bigger with every rep.

"GROW BABY GROW!" I cheered, furiously jacking my cock.  I watched, dumbfounded and turned on more than I ever had been before, as her biceps were literally growing right before my eyes.  "You are so fucking strong baby, grow those biceps huge for me!"

She orgasmed violently and screamed, yet continued curling the weights.  She was drenched in sweat.  By now she'd done 50 reps with the 75-pound weights.

"More weight!" I cried.

She set the 75-pounders down, and came back with 125-pound dumbells.

"Yes baby, you can do it, you're a fucking monster muscle machine!  Grow HUGE!"

With that, she resumed curling.  Her biceps responded immediately, and she gasped.  "My god, look at how big they're getting!"

"Yeah baby, you love those fucking biceps!  Keep going!"

She pumped the weights harder and faster, her biceps growing almost continuously.

"Let's see how big they are now, baby, flex them for me!"

She stopped curling, put the weights down, and flexed an amazing double-biceps pose for me.  Her biceps had ballooned to at least 22 or 23 inches.  Her forearms had also increased in size from the heavy, intense lifting. 

"Show me your peak, baby," I requested.  She smiled and turned to the left, raised her right arm and flexed an enormous peak for me.  It was at least three inches above her shoulder, almost touching her fist.

"Holy shit," I said.

She winked, then gave her peak a slow, sexy lick and kiss.  I couldn't take anymore, and my cock exploded with cum.

As she continued to admire her much-bigger biceps, I cleaned myself up.  She was sitting back in her chair caressing her muscles, marveling at how quickly they'd become so huge.

"God damn, baby..." I said.  "That was incredible."

She smiled.  "What would you like to see next?"

I then remembered that I was talking to a video file, and that what I'd just witnessed was, well, impossible.  A hot fantasy, yes, but still completely impossible.  What the hell was going on?  I figured I'd better see if there was a virus or something on my system, so I closed the video and started checking things.

Chapter 2: Real Video

After an hour of double- and triple-checking everything I could think of, including disconnecting my PC from the Internet, I double-clicked the video to start it up again.

The same girl was there, looking exactly like she had before I'd made her biceps grow huge.

"Hello," I greeted her.

She looked up and into the camera, smiled, and said "well hello there!"

"You... you can hear me?"

"Well of course, silly!"

"But that's impossible."

"Maybe... or maybe not."  That grin again.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Does it matter?"

"Well... no... but yes... shit, I don't know.  An hour ago you had 22 or 23 inch biceps and could easily dumbell curl 125-pound weights.  Now your muscles are the same size back when I originally found you.

She looked down at her right arm and flexed her bicep.  "WOW, that sounds HOT!  I hope I'm not disappointing to you without such massive biceps."

"Oh no, far from it!  You're a goddess, absolutely gorgeous!"

She blushed and continued flexing, then with her left hand began to caress her peaked right bicep.

"And you have such an incredibly well-muscled body," I complimented.

"Why thank you, that's sweet.  I've put a lot of effort into building it, I'm glad you like it."

I stared for a while as she fondled her bicep.  She then stopped and looked at me anxiously.  My cock was already hard as steel.  Out of habit from watching videos like hers (well, not EXACTLY like hers... but you know what I mean) I unzipped and took it out, starting to stroke it.

"I turn you on, don't I?" she asked.

"Oh shit yeah."

"Good!  I turn myself on as well, I LOVE having big muscles."

She sat back in her chair, cupped her heavy, thickly-muscled pecs and flexed her rock-hard abs.  She spread her legs so I could see her clit begin to poke out of her pussy.  She was definitely getting turned on.

"God, this isn't possible..." I muttered.

She smiled.  She did that a lot, I loved it.  "Let's just for a moment get past the 'this-is-impossible' stage and move on to 'get-to-know-you'."

"Okay, I think I can do that."  I hoped I could, anyway.

She ran her hands up and down her steel-plated stomach, loving the feel of her big ab muscles.  "You can ask me anything you want."

Trying my best to be original, I asked, "What's your name?"

"What would you like my name to be?"

"You don't have a name?"

"Not yet."

I thought a moment.  "Paula."

"Thank you, that's a very pretty name.  I love it."

"How old are you, Paula?"  I thought she looked about 25.

"I'm 25."

"Have you been training long?"

"I've been lifting weights since I was 12, seriously bodybuilding since I was 18, and doing hardcore steroid cycles since I was 22."

"Fuck, that's hot.  I LOVE girls who take steroids."

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2016, 08:23:35 pm »
"Mmmm, and I love taking them!  I juice up a few times a day, they make me so fucking hot."

"How tall are you?  How much do you weigh?"

"I'm five-foot-eight and 172 pounds."

"Big girl," I commented.

"Not big enough," she replied, grinning.  "I've packed on 20 pounds of muscle this past year, but it's never enough.  I want to get so fucking huge."

"Damn, baby.  You're the girl of my dreams."

"I know," she said, winking at the screen.

"Are you the only part of this video that can change?"

"I don't know, why don't you try something to test it?"

I thought for a moment, and then came up with a risky but incredibly hot idea.

"Your girlfriends are over for a visit in the next room, why don't you ask one of them to come in and hang out with you in front of the camera?"

"Sure, baby, I can do that... who would you like to come in?"

That was easy.  There was this girl at my office with the most amazing little hardbody.  Andria was about 5' tall, had to have at most a tiny 22" waist with and hard six-pack, but also a powerfully-built rock-hard ass and some fitness-quality muscular arms and legs.  I'd wanted to see her muscles pumped and flexed for so long, and frequently thought about her incredibly hot and hard body while jerking off.

"Andria."

"Sure thing baby, I'll be right back!" she said sweetly.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I waited, and sure enough Andria walked into the camera's view and sat down.  Paula knelt next to Andria on her left.  Andria was wearing a tight white tank-top and cutoff jean shorts.  She was stunningly gorgeous.

"My god, it IS you..." I said, almost speechless.

"It sure is, I'm glad Paula asked me to join her."

"You're so beautiful, Andria, I've wanted you and your rock-hard muscular body ever since I first saw you."

Andria blushed.  "Well, to be honest, I've felt the same way.  Ever since I suspected your interest in my muscles, I've been pumping iron as hard as I can to get as muscular as possible for you."

"Can I see your biceps?" I asked.

Andria smiled and said, "of course!  You can see anything you want."  She then raised her right arm and slowly flexed for me.  Her bicep rose into a hard baseball-sized peak.  She lowered her arm and then flexed it again, harder this time. 

Paula lovingly reached over and caressed Andria's rock-hard bicep.  "Mmm, it's sooo hard!"

Andria turned her head to face Paula and they gently kissed on the lips.

"Damn..." I said.

They both looked at the camera and giggled.  "I think he likes it when we kiss," Andria said.  Paula nodded.

Andria then lowered her right arm and raised her left, in front of Paula's face, and began flexing.  Paula kissed and licked Andria's peaked bicep, and both of them let out moans of pleasure.

"You are so hot, Andria... have you considered going hardcore with your muscle-building?" I asked. 

"I have, but wasn't sure if you'd like my body as big as I bet I could build it."

"How big would that be?"

"Well, maybe we can find out!"

Paula just happened to have a huge vial of a super-hardcore steroid blend, and proceeded to fill a huge syringe with the contents.  Andria stood up and turned away from Paula, lowered her shorts a bit, and Paula inserted the needle and plunged down slowly.

"Oh god yes... fill me with muscle juice!" she gasped.

"I think it'd be hot if you took the same amount as well, Paula," I suggested.  She nodded and performed the same act on herself.

Andria was becoming flushed as the super steroids coursed through her body.  "Oh my god this feels incredible!  I'm so horny!"  She dropped her jeans shorts to the floor, and then removed Paula's.  Paula's clit was beginning to grow with arousal, and Andria lustfully began attacking it with her lips and tongue.

"Yeah that's it baby, suck on her muscle clit... both of your clits growing huge from the steroids... your cum super-concentrated to pack on massive amounts of muscle..."

Paula ran her hands through Andria's hair as Andria sucked on Paula's growing clit.  As she ate out Paula, she masturbated her own budding steroid clit with her right hand.  They both began to moan as orgasm upon orgasm hit them.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum!  Drink all of my super steroid cum!!" Paula screamed, and Andria pushed her mouth against Paula's pussy and gripped her ass with both hands to hang on.  As Paula came hard, Andria swallowed load after load of the incredible pussy juice.

Andria slowly stood up and wiped her mouth of some cum that had dribbled out, and licked her fingers.  She looked down at her now two-inch long clit and grinned.  "If only I had some heavy weights, I really need to GROW!!"

Not surprisingly, she found some 75-pound dumbells nearby, picked them up and started curling them. 

"Wow, before I was only able to do 35-pound dumbells, I am SOOOOO STRONG!" she roared.  Her body responded quickly to the heavy weights, and she began to add muscle mass right before my eyes.  She switched to the 125-pound dumbells after 20 reps with the 75-pounders.

"Yeah that's it!  Grow baby, grow!  Get fucking huge, Andria!" I yelled.

Her muscle mass accelerated its growth, packing on inch after inch every second.  In less than a minute it looked like she had tripled her bodyweight in pure muscle.  Her biceps were enormous now, at least 25 inches around.  Her chest was barrel-thick with volleyball-sized pecs, her back was massive and wide with boulders as shoulders, her traps touching her ears (no neck to speak of there!).  Her incredibly wide lats tapered to an armor-plated waist the same size as it was before her incredible growth, but now sported a 10-pack of huge abs.  Paula tilted the camera down to show Andria's gigantic quads, each one twice the size of her waist.  She then returned the camera view to Andria's pumped-up upper body as she continued to curl furiously, sweat pouring off her body.

"I need more weight!" she gasped, and walked off-camera for a moment, returning with a pair of 300-pound dumbells.  She curled them like they were 30-pound weights, muscling them up as powerfully as she could.

"Come on baby, grow bigger!" I encouraged, and Andria responded by grunting with each curl and muttering to herself.

"Bigger... stronger... bigger... stronger..." she whispered to herself, and her body responded.  She was packing muscle on top of and in-between muscle, developing a body far beyond that of anything humanly possible... and then some.

Finally, after 50 reps with the 300-pound weights, she set them on the floor and began flexing for me.  Every muscle was pumped up, covered in veins and bigger than I had ever imagined a woman's muscles could become.  Her biceps were so huge now that her peak touched her fist.  She leaned over and kissed her right bicep sensuously, loving how massive she had just become.  She flexed gigantic ripped pecs that touched her chin without her having to lower her head.  Her lat spread was four times the width of her waist, giving her an insane V-taper.

"I know what you want baby," she said sexily, then raised both of her arms parallel to the ground (shoulders and traps bulging as big as her head in the process) and then slowly ground out a massive most-muscular pose.  Every muscle in her upper body exploded with size and cuts.

"Holy shit Andria!"

She grinned and flexed as hard as she could, pumping the pose again and again, milking every ounce of muscle she could to flex bigger and bigger.  She was a solid wall of sweaty, heaving, pumped-up muscle mass.  He gorgeous face was now the only recognizable part of her incredible body.

Paula moved into the picture and knelt before Andria, and tilted the camera down a bit.  Andria spread her legs to reveal her now four inch-long clit, and Paula began to devour it.  Andria caressed her massive pecs and closed her eyes as she was eaten out, loving the ministrations of Paula.

At this point my cock was ready to explode.  "Fuck, I'm going to cum a gallon!" I said.  Andria opened her eyes and then flexed an incredible double-biceps pose, each bicep bigger than her head, split-peaked, rock-hard, and oh so fucking sexy.

"I would love to squeeze your cock with my bicep," Andria cooed, and that was it.  My cock erupted with cum.

I collapsed back in my chair and closed the video.  This thing was un-fucking-believable!

Chapter 3: Real Life

The next day I double-clicked the video to start it again.  There she was, my brunette beauty sitting in her chair in front of the camera, at her normal muscular size.  Andria was nowhere to be found.

"Hey baby," I said.

She smiled broadly.  "Hey!  I've been waiting for you.  What would you like to see today?"

I'd thought about this for a while, and wondered just how far I could take this video.  I'd had an idea that, if possible, would be the most amazing thing I had ever experienced.

"First, I'd like you to find a portable power source."

"You mean a battery?" she asked.

"Well, yes, but one with extended life and the ability to switch to regular house power if available."

She nodded.

"Next, a high-speed wireless Internet device that you can connect your laptop and camera to."

Her face lit up as she sensed where I was going with this.  "You want me to leave my house!"

I nodded.  "Yes... and to come to mine."  The trick was to get her all the way here while the video was running, otherwise she'd never make it.  "Hopefully you live nearby."

She smiled.  "I live a few miles away, coincidentally."  I doubted it was a coincidence, but that's just how the video seemed to work.

I watched for the next few minutes as she hooked up the power source and wireless high-speed Internet connection to her laptop, items she just happened to have off-camera.  She then picked up the three devices and started walking it through her house.  She stopped in her bedroom to put on a pink short-sleeved top, some white shorts and sneakers, grabbed her purse and headed for the garage and her car.

For the next twenty minutes I had a passenger-seat view of her driving the roads and expressways on the way to my house.  I'd given her detailed directions, and could see by the scenery going by that she was following them exactly.  I'd unlocked my front door, and said she should come right in, which she did.

It was surreal, seeing my own house through the video.  I watched as she walked up the stairs from the front foyer entrance, down the hall past the dining room, living room, kitchen and bathroom, and into my spare bedroom that I used as my computer room and home gym.  There I was, sitting at the computer watching myself sitting at the computer watching myself... well, you get the idea.

"My god..." was all I could say.  I then turned to look at Paula, the muscular bodybuilding beauty who was now standing, in real life, in my room.  She seemed even bigger in person, and even more beautiful.  She set her laptop and camera down on a bookshelf near my door and plugged it into an outlet.  I had her turn the camera away from my monitor so that the infinity loop wasn't showing.

She smiled sweetly.  "Am I what you expected?"

"That and a hell of a lot more."  I got up off my chair and walked over to her, taking her in my arms and we kissed passionately.  Tongues exploring each other's lips and mouths, our hands caressing each other's bodies.  I was no stranger to pumping iron myself, with close to 19" biceps at 230 pounds.

After a few minutes of making out, my cock was already rock-hard in my pants.  She reached down and slowly unzipped me while staring me right in the eyes.  "God I hope she wants to suck on that," I thought while glancing at my monitor.  Amazingly (or not?) she then whispered, "I want your cock, baby, I want it SO bad..."  Nice, the video even reads my mind!

She started stroking it, god damn her grip was firm and strong around my shaft.  I looked over at the video of us on my monitor and saw her stroking it, then decided it was time to try another idea I'd had. "I want my cock to grow to be twice as long and thick as it is now," I ordered the video.  Instantly there was a hot tingling in my cock as it began to grow.  Paula gasped and began stroking me harder and faster as it reached its full 12" length and 3" girth.  Christ, this was fucking amazing!

"Oh god I want to suck your huge cock NOW!" she cried, and fell to her knees before me.  Gripping it with her left hand, she stroked it as her mouth engulfed me.  Her tongue licked me all over as her wet, warm mouth piston-sucked like I had never experienced before.  With her right arm she flexed her sexy softball-sized peaked bicep for me.  I ran my right hand over it, lovingly squeezing it while I caressed her beautiful black hair with my left.  "Her biceps would feel better if they grew a few inches," I thought.

Paula squealed with delight as her biceps ballooned to a steel-hardened 18 inches of muscle.  While she orally pleasured me, every few minutes I would think about her packing on more muscle.  Bigger traps, wider shoulders, thick meaty pecs, bulging thighs and calves, a powerful back; the more she sucked me off the bigger I grew her.  Just as I was about to reach orgasm, I told both and the video, "I want my cum to have super muscle-building effects on you, Paula."

This turned her on like I had never seen, and she began sucking me even harder and faster.  In less than thirty seconds I erupted what seemed like a quart of cum into her mouth, and she sucked and swallowed every last drop.  She stood up slowly, weakened slightly by her exertion in blowing me so incredibly, her huge, muscle-packed body covered in a fine sheen of sweat.  We hugged and kissed for a few minutes, and then she stepped back from me and admired herself in my full-length mirror across from my home gym.

"Mmm, I like what you've done with my body!" she said, watching herself as she ran her hands over her musclebound physique.  "I don't think I'm done growing yet, am I?  I think it's time I put your super cum to work!"

She walked over to my multi-station home gym, stuck the pin in the bottom plate (the one marked 400) and sat in the pec deck/chest press station.  It was in pec deck configuration, so she raised her arms to each pad and slowly, almost painfully, squeezed her already huge pecs together, lifting the enormous amount of weight.  She grunted and groaned, muscling the weight up with every ounce of strength she had.  After ten seconds that seemed like ten minutes, the two pads touched.  She winked at me, smiled, and slowly let them part back to the starting position.

"One," she said.

The second rep she did was in half the time, then faster with the third, still faster with the fourth, and then she was doing one rep every two seconds.  As sweat poured off her body her pecs inflated with pure muscle mass and became more striated.  Veins started to pop out everywhere on her meaty muscle pillows as her shirt strained to contain the pure mass.  I was quickly losing sight of her neck as she packed on inch after inch of muscle.  It was like she was cradling two basketballs just underneath her chin.  After the 200th rep (or so, I'd lost count but it was a lot), she stopped and got off the seat and walked up to the mirror.  She turned a bit to her left and did an incredible right side-chest pose.  Her right pec expanded so huge it burst through her shirt and touched her chin.  It stuck out at least a foot -- there was no way she was ever going to see her shoes again!  She relaxed, turned to the right and did the same pose on her left side, with the same incredible results.  Her poor shirt was shredded!  She then turned and looked at me, smiled, ripped the remains of her shirt off her powerful body and flexed an incredible most-musclar pose.  Never in my life had I seen pecs that massive!  Bigger than basketballs, solid as granite, shredded and vascular, they were incredible!

As I sat and watched her pump up her body, grinding out one most-muscular pose after another, I couldn't help but stroke my new, huge cock.  God it felt so fucking hot to have a cock this big!  I couldn't wait to fuck her even bigger, more massively muscular body as soon as she was done growing.  She grinned in approval, then cupped her breasts and flexed her abs hard.  She had to look in the mirror to see them (damn those pec mountains of hers!) and although they were a ripped eight-pack that Karen Zaremba would approve of, her glance at me with a bit of a pout told me all I needed to know.

"Paula, you really need some bigger abs to go with those massive pecs."

She giggled as she flexed her mid-section harder and harder, marveling at the sight of each ab growing from tennis ball to grapefruit size in a matter of seconds.  She closed her eyes and moaned as she ran her hands over her new rock-hard stomach.

"A little lower baby, you know your muscles turn you on so much," I thought.  Her hands instantly went to her panties and removed them, then as she caressed her abs with her left hand, her right began massaging her engorged clit and fingering her hot, dripping pussy.

As she moaned in pleasure, I was nearing another orgasm.  Well shit, I had a foot-long cock, are you kidding me?  Between that and Ms. Muscles flexing and fucking herself, there was just no way I was keeping my cum to myself!

She sensed I was about to erupt and in one leap from the mirror her mouth was on my cock sucking it hard.  The one time she came up for air, she blurted out, "biceps" and then took at least six inches into her throat.  That's when I exploded.

After she got done licking me clean, she went back to the home gym to the squat/deadlift station, which was currently holding a bar at knee-level with five olympic 45-pound plates on each side.  She smirked, then grabbed six more from the nearby plate stand and loaded three on each side.  She then walked behind the bar, underhand gripped it, and deadlifted it up.

She looked at me and winked, pushing her pelvis forward a bit and rubbing her sopping-wet two-inch nub on the bar. "Mmm, clitty like," she said.

"Go baby, go!" my mind screamed involuntarily.  Even my sub-conscious wanted her to lift this weight and grow.

Just like her 400-pound pec deck show, she strained with the enormous weight but slowly, ever so slowly, muscled it up until the bar met her huge pecs and could go no further.  Then back down over another ten seconds.  Then another rep, and her biceps looked bigger than they had during the first.  Another and another, each time lifting the 750+ pounds more easily as her biceps ballooned to mountainous proportions.  The 15-inch biceps she'd arrived at my house had exploded with muscle mass; they had to be at least 25 inches now, and still growing.  She roared with the effort, surpassing 100 then 150 curls.  Sweat was pouring off her massive body as pound after pound of muscle was being added to her biceps, shoulders and forearms.

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2016, 05:24:43 am »

She was watching herself in the full-length mirror all this time, and I just loved the expression on her face.  She was angry, she would not let this weight beat her!  She was going to conquer it, no, DESTROY it with pure female muscle power!  It was also turning her on like never before, her pussy was gushing cum down her legs.  Every time the bar reached the bottom of the rep, she'd touch her clit to the bar and would shudder.  "That was so hot," I thought to myself.  Though I'm pretty sure the video heard me.

"I need more," she pleaded with me.  I went over to the plate stand and got three more plates for each side for her.  She nodded and smiled, thanking me, licked her lips, and then started grinding out more reps.  Her clit apparently approved of the extra 270 pounds and also started growing bigger and thicker.  "Mmm, yeah that's it, grow clitty grow!" she said lovingly.  As it grew bigger, she started flexing it and grunting every rep, slapping it on the bar.

Finally her biceps had become so big that she could couldn't lift the bar more than two feet up from its starting position.  She then got under it and lifted it over her head and then back down behind her: it was time to work those triceps!  An enormous horseshoe-shaped set of muscles exploded with pure girlbeef as she pumped the weight over and over above her head. 

"BIGGER!" she screamed, "MORE MUSCLE!"  My mind couldn't help but agree, and her triceps grew almost audibly.  After 200 reps she lowered the back back down to the starting position, then walked closer to the mirror.

"Double biceps!" I requested, and she flexed a pair of Everests.  Her biceps were so big she couldn't bend her arm more than 90 degrees before they met equally-impressive and immovable forearms.  Her fists touched the top of her insane peaks with her thumbs, peaks that towered over her bowling ball-sized shoulders.  "Harder!"  She grimaced and flexed her two huge cannons again and again, peaking them even higher.  Every time she flexed her biceps, she also flexed her power-packed clit.  It seemed to grow a little with each muscular effort.  She licked her lips at the sight of it, then stopped, panting, waiting for my next request.

"Side tricep!" I said, sitting back in my chair to watch the show and - yep - stroke my cock some more.

She turned to the left and then flexed a huge right tricep.  It looked as thick as a stack of ten horseshoes, her bulk sticking out at least a foot from her arm.  She then turned to face the mirror and began alternately flexing both her biceps and triceps as if she were going to do a mos-

"Of course I will," her whisper interrupting my thought.  She flexed an unbelievable most-muscular pose.  She was a musclebound hulk of a girl, every part of her upper body was massively muscular from her thick bull neck and ear-touching traps to her tiny muscle-packed waist.  "BIGGER!" she roared again, grinding out another flex and then another.  "MORE!"  Every most-muscular seemed to inflate her body even more.  She was so much in lust for her body, her pussy was again gushing.  "Grow, clitty, GROW!"  She flexed her powerful clit, willing it to also become more muscular.  My imagination was undoubtedly helping her - and it - along, as it grew bigger with each flex.  Five inches, then six, then she stopped her most-muscular flexing and gripped it with her powerful right hand and began to jerk herself off.  She turned and walked slowly towards me, jacking her hot muscleclit, licking her lips and staring at me with desire.

My cock was so hard right now, I wanted to fuck that body so bad... but...

She stopped dead in her tracks, let go of her clitcock and looked down at her legs.  Much bigger than when she'd arrived, quads at least 25 inches from helping to lift all that weight, they were puny compared to the rest of her body.  "I don't think I'm done growing yet, baby," she said matter-of-factly.

I watched and stroked as she went back to the squat rack, easily lifted the bar into the top notches and loaded the remainder of my plates onto the sides.  Good lord, that was 1400 pounds with the bar!  Not that I had any doubt she was going to have an easy time with it, of course.

She maneuvered her bulky traps and shoulders under the bar, gripped it with those powerful hands, and lifted it with a grunt off the rack.  Slowly she lowered the weight until her ass touched her heels, then muscled it back up.  Like a machine, a pure muscle-building machine, she ground out rep after rep.  Her cum-soaked quads and calves inflated bigger each rep, packing on tens of pounds of muscle every minute.

"Yeah baby, grow those legs!  Bigger!" I cheered her on.  Her clit was at full attention, rock hard and pulsing with every rep, her pussy gushing even more.  Her thighs were now barrel-thick, each head its own slab of huge sexy musclegirl beef, and still growing.

"MORE!" she whimpered at me, tears running down her face with the extreme effort.  "Please make me bigger, PLEASE!  I NEED MOOOOOORRREEEE!!"

That was all I needed.  I willed her thighs to erupt in size.  She screamed in pain as the muscles tore and rebuilt themselves at super-human speed, muscle packing on top of muscle.  After the 400th rep, she could take no more and racked the weight, then staggered out of the rack.  Her legs were simply enormous.  Her quads stuck out over a foot to each side and over her knees, her hamstrings nearly as huge.  She could barely walk as they were so big they rubbed against each other.  Her six-inch clit hung between her mammoth legs, her pussy oozing cum.

She stood in front of the mirror and flexed her gigantic quads, marveling at their insane mass.  As she flexed and caressed her legs with one hand, she stroked her clitcock with the other while I watched and stroked my 12-incher.  Harder and harder she flexed her thighs, moaning in ecstacy with muscle lust.

"Oh my god I love my body," she said.  "I've never felt so powerful, so unbelievable strong!  Every muscle on my body is bigger than I'd ever dreamed possible!" 

She stopped lusting after her reflection in the mirror and stroking herself, and turned to me.  Slowly she walked over and as I reached out to her she took my hand in hers, gently pulling me up off the chair.  She pulled me close to her body, by rock-hard erection snug against her ten-pack abs, balls rubbing against her equally-erect clit.  She looked up at me and we kissed, so slowly, so lovingly.  My hands caressed her massively musclebound body, and she responded with every touch with a powerful flex. 

We stopped kissing and held each other.  "I love your body too, Paula."  And I truly did, she was so beautiful.  I know she sensed my love for her body - no, not just her body - for her, and hugged me tight.  I'm sure with a fraction of her power, otherwise I would have been killed instantly, but it was an embrace of pure love.

"Please make love to me," she begged.  "I want you, and I know you want me... I... I love you.  I love you for what you did for me, nobody has ever given me such a wonderful gift as you have with all this muscle.  Please let me show you how much I love you and take me, baby, please."

Chapter 4: MeTube, the Final Frontier

I hugged her as tight as I could, since being no match for her she-hulkian strength and mass, I had no fear at all possibly hurting her.  I took her hand in mine, and started to walk out of the room when I remembered, "oh shit, we can't leave the video." 

The video playing on my PC was linked somehow to [my commands, my thoughts, my desires] her webcam and I had to keep it running.  This whole bit was like something out of Star Trek.  What I needed, in a Gene Roddenberry way, was a convenient and simple-sounding solution that was actually really complex and probably impossible.

"Would this tricorder help?" Paula spoke up, removing one from her purse.  You're good, video.  You are really, really good.

"Uhh sure," I said, having used a real tricorder for as long as zero minutes.  I opened it, it made beeping noises, then I closed it.  She smiled, and took it from my hand.

"Let me, baby."  She unplugged her laptop from the room's outlet and brought it over to my desk, setting it down next to my PC.  She then put the tricorder between the two, tapped some buttons, and the world went dark.

When I awoke, I was on my couch in the living room.  I sat up with a jolt.  "Oh god no!" I cried, fearing the worst: the love of my life, the ultra-muscular Paula would be gone and I'd be alone again with my non-12-inch cock.

"Oh, you're awake!" came a voice from the kitchen.  I looked up and into the room walked a genuine muscle goddess, naked and holding a cup of tea.  I had tea?  Whatever, nevermind.

"Paula!" I stumbled off the couch and into her waiting, massively powerful arms.  She was just as huge as I'd last seen her, maybe even a touch bigger!  We kissed passionately, I couldn't get enough of her strong tongue and sexy lips.  She then gently led me toward my bedroom.  As we passed my spare room, I didn't see her laptop and my PC wasn't on anymore.  "Wait, what-"

"Shhh," she shushed me, pulling me gently past the spare room door.  "You're with me now, baby.  We can do anything you want."

Suddenly I decided I didn't care how any of this had happened, or, more specifically, what she meant by that first bit.

She led me over to my bed, picked me up and gently laid me down.  She then climbed into bed with me, her 500 pound (at least!) body straining the mattress and steel frame, and proceeded to remove my pants with extreme prejudice.  Looking up at her impossibly-thick, wide bulk got me instantly hard, and I was pleased to see that hardness consisted of all 12 inches.

"Mmm, I think he likes my body," she cooed.  She flexed a four-foot-wide wingspan of a latspread and bounced her meaty muscle pillow pecs for me.  My cock got even harder, and maybe an inch bigger.  "Ooh, yeah, he DEFINITELY likes my body!  Think you can grow that cock some more for me?"

I liked that idea, if 12 inches was hot, 15 would be fucking awesome.  Sure enough, as soon as I'd thought it, my cock grew another two inches.  She gripped it with both hands, stroking it as she licked the head, then engulfed it and at least six inches into her hot, wet throat.  Up and down my shaft she blew me like I'd never been blown before, her amazingly powerful tongue circling my cockhead every time on the upstroke.  While she had her way with me, my hands caressed and squeezed every muscle I could reach.  My god she was huge.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed, enjoying her efforts.  "Cum for me baby," she said, briefly letting my cock out from between her sexy lips.  I could take no more, and felt the tingle begin to build.  She started stroking and sucking me faster, sensing I was about to unleash into her mouth.  I held out as long as I could, but when she stopped stroking and flexed a double-biceps pose while my cock was still in her mouth, that was it for me.  I exploded what seemed like a gallon of cum into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

"Oh my god, Paula," I said, exhausted.  She sat up and licked her lips and grinned.  I sat up and we kissed some more, then I gently nudged her to lie on her back.  She was nearly as wide as my mattress, like an ocean of muscle I was about to sail upon.  She spread her gigantic quads giving me a look at her soaking-wet pussy and rock-hard clitcock, which she started to stroke with her right hand while she caressed her pecs and abs with her left.

"I want you in me so bad," she pleaded.  "Give me that 15-incher!"

I didn't believe "no thanks" was an option, so I obliged.  I climbed in-between those massive legs, legs that could crush me like a grape, and slowly inserted my huge cock into her waiting wet pussy.  As soon as I was eight inches inside her, her pussy gripped me like I'd never been gripped before.  Even her pussy was muscular and powerful!  Her pussy engulfed my cock, pulling me deeper inside her and pumping it while she stroked her clit.  The sensations for her must have been unbelievable to be stimulated in so many ways at once.  I did my best to thrust in and out, but admit that her pussy did just about all the work.  I wasn't about to complain though, this was heaven!

"Oh my god... yes..." she whimpered, pumping my cock into her faster and faster, her strong fist pumping her clit hard and fast.  She groaned, licked her lips and madly ran her free hand over her pumped-up pecs and steel-plated abs, relishing the feel of the huge muscles she'd just built.  "Pump me baby, PUMP THIS MUSCLE PUSSY!" she screamed, and at that moment wished I was half as musclebound and powerful as she was so I could keep up with her lovemaking demands.

So of course, my body started to grow bigger all over.  Biceps, triceps, traps, shoulders, pecs, abs, quads, calves, everything got bigger and stronger over the course of 30 seconds, and not only that, but my stamina went through the roof!  With a renewed energy and desire, I pounded that muscle pussy with my rock-hard cock, showing no mercy to the ultra-super-heavyweight femalebodybuilder and her amazing sex.

"YES! YES! YES!  HARDER!  FASTER!  OOOOOOOHHHHHH!" she screamed, and just when I thought we couldn't muscle-fuck any harder, I exploded with cum deep inside her pussy, and she orgasmed again and again, squirting gallons of pussy juice all over me.  I collapsed on her, together we were a pair of sweaty, musclebound, cum-laden lovers.

"I love you so much," I said, kissing her gently.

"Me too, baby."  She kissed me back and we held each other.

Then it went dark.

Epilogue:

When she was done watching us make love, Andria got up from her computer desk and went into the bathroom to clean herself up.  She had cum really hard, damn that was one hot video.  Especially the end where the guy got really big - but not as big as the girl - and they fucked until they both exploded with cum.  "That girl was so fucking hot," she thought to herself.  "Wouldn't mind having that kind of muscle myself."  Although she'd been pumping iron as hard as she could since she noticed that guy at the office stealing glances at her already pretty muscular body - he looked a lot like that guy in the video, now that she thought about it - she really wanted to be a lot bigger.

She opened up her medicine cabinet and took out a syringe and a vial that said "Sustanon".  Inserting the needle and drawing out half the vial, she dropped her panties and jabbed her right cheek with it, slowly injecting herself with the steroid.

"Let's see what this body can do," she said sexily.  It was time to hit the gym hard.  And then maybe go watch some Star Trek.

Man! What an intense, and intensely erotic story, man, I love your description and your character's desire to just get bigger and stronger! I hope to see more stuff from you very, very soon! K++!

K on that story! I like that you used Paula for the model, too bad her vids are no longer around... :'(

Offline jacksundeen3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: +Notable Author: [onlymysoul] Stories~collected
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2022, 02:34:00 am »
Some of the finest stories in this collection. Bumping it up again for newbies to discover

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
Re: +Notable Author: [onlymysoul] Stories~collected
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2022, 04:04:01 am »
GREAT stories. Thank you.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [onlymysoul] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View