Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574488 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:51:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lyra / Kristyna
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lyra / Kristyna  (Read 187185 times)

Offline GSouth

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lyra - (Kristyna Tomashova) 📷
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2020, 06:11:08 pm »
How sensual does she get?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2020, 06:11:08 pm »

Offline FbFan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2020, 01:55:55 pm »
Lyra is currently in Vienna! 🥳💪👌 She will be there untill Tuesday 8th of September for session. Preferably muscle worship (sensual), no wrestling! Contact her for more info.

IG: Kristyna Tomaschova
Whatsapp: 0042723156696
Email: Cristyna@email.cz
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sprstrn

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2020, 07:40:37 am »
How sensual does she get?

Had a session two years ago. I was very excited because she was a turn-on for me for year and I dreamed about seeing her in person. The session itself then was disappointing. Perhaps she was tired because of travelling, however - HJ, yes but all in all she was very listless at all. I won't see her again definitely.Had much better sessions.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2020, 08:49:33 pm »
I sessioned with her a while back. She was a nightmare to set up with, maybe part my fault, but mostly hers. She stayed at the most horrible hotel with windowless rooms and cardboard walls. When I arrived at her room at the right time (10am) I actually woke her up! She then showered for 15 minutes while I sat in this tiny box room waiting. However, she then reappeared in just a towel. What a body! I still fantasise about what happened next. Clean as a whistle, towel off in a second. Straight down to very very good action. Maybe I got lucky. The reason for the awful set up seemed to be her lack of English and lack of internet in a shit hotel. What a morning I spent with her! Every time I see her pictures I go weak at the knees thinking about our session.

Offline GSouth

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2020, 10:49:13 pm »
Lyra is currently in Vienna! 🥳💪👌 She will be there untill Tuesday 8th of September for session. Preferably muscle worship (sensual), no wrestling! Contact her for more info.

IG: Kristyna Tomaschova
Whatsapp: 0042723156696
Email: Cristyna@email.cz

No wrestling?? No it even light?

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2020, 01:28:55 am »
I sessioned with her a while back. She was a nightmare to set up with, maybe part my fault, but mostly hers. She stayed at the most horrible hotel with windowless rooms and cardboard walls. When I arrived at her room at the right time (10am) I actually woke her up! She then showered for 15 minutes while I sat in this tiny box room waiting. However, she then reappeared in just a towel. What a body! I still fantasise about what happened next. Clean as a whistle, towel off in a second. Straight down to very very good action. Maybe I got lucky. The reason for the awful set up seemed to be her lack of English and lack of internet in a shit hotel. What a morning I spent with her! Every time I see her pictures I go weak at the knees thinking about our session.

it's glowing reviews like this that make me regret the one opportunity i had to meet her, when i was in prague a few years ago.  I was able to host her and it was all set up for her to come over, but she emailed the day my flight landed and cancelled.  I saw Renata and DominicBlack on that trip fortunately enough, and while those were nice enough sessions, it's Lyra who really got the juices flowing...my loss...

Offline jhe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2021, 05:24:00 pm »
Just being curious about a session with Lyra:
What strength stuff can she do? has anyone was lifted by her? does she give FS?

Thanks to anyone who can answer

Offline sprstrn

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2021, 07:37:59 am »
Just being curious about a session with Lyra:
What strength stuff can she do? has anyone was lifted by her? does she give FS?

Thanks to anyone who can answer

No strength stuff. Sensual session, yes. But no FS, at least in my case. At first, she was to late and I waitet in front of her hotel room. She came 15mins later from the hotel gym. In my opinion, she brought no fire an no arousal to the session.

Offline jhe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2021, 08:06:42 am »
Thank you sprtrn!
That's sound disappointing...I hope that someone who had the opposite experience could share as well...

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2021, 01:03:20 pm »
I had different experience for sure. Was really difficult to set up, shitty hotel, etc. But she had internet problems I think. Session was super sensual. Really had an awesome time and have a bit of a 'thing' for her now. This was a while ago and I would say that maybe her hair was a bit off-putting, but that's really nit-picking compared to other girls I have seen and not thought twice about.

Offline Rototo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lyra / Kristyna
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2022, 08:50:12 am »
I had a session with her a few months ago. No booking problem, although she looks a bit disorganized (sent the same mail twice, 10mn late...).
But it was worth it. Awesome shape, hard muscles and very sensual worship. And before you ask : no FS, but hot HJ.

Offline Bigden40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2022, 02:01:32 pm »

Very similar experience for me the first time I saw her.  Second time I had an evening appointment and invited her to my substantially less shitty hotel. 

I think her English is actually Ok and fortunately I speak some Czech to bridge the gap.

Great sensual session.  ;)

Offline deserres

• Activity:
    0%
Kristyna a.k.a. Lyra
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2022, 08:03:53 pm »
I recently had my first session with the lovely Kristyna / Lyra. She’s a sweet and smiling girl, very kind and friendly even if it was our first meeting. Amazing body: hard muscles everywhere, strong and defined, with excellent vascularity as well. At the beginning of the actual session, she started doing some exercises with an elastic band to pump her body even more, while I was already worshipping her muscular beauty. Then she poured some massage oil over her arms and legs and we went on the bed for more sensual stuff. She appreciated the male reaction I showed when I took my shorts off and gave me an intense massage which brought me to the extremes of pleasure.

Briefly, an amazing session with a girl with an awesome physique who enjoys showing it off and cared with a smiling kindness for the guy who had come to visit her.

Offline LYRA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Lyra / Kristyna
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2023, 03:23:48 am »
Hi guys. I came to this site after a while i would like to drop a notice i still do sessions. Find my actual profile on sessiongirls (Lyra) and on Facebook and Insta**** under my real mame: Kristyna Tomaschova. Or my onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/kristynatomaschova. I can send recent pictures also via WhatsApp. Add me: 00420723156696

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lyra / Kristyna

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View