Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573764 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 12:58:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lyra / Kristyna
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lyra / Kristyna  (Read 187144 times)

foster342000

Re: Weekend in Prague
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 11:19:44 pm »
Excellent review, whoishe...and thanks. I'll look forward to hearing how the 'school girl' role play goes...please post ;)

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, 12:26:52 am »
Yeah, she is an added bonus of visiting prague though it seems you hit it right with the judo women lol.  She looks fantastic no matter what and I'm not sure if that's just her playing or just her shyness.

Offline whoishe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2013, 06:22:03 am »
Yeah, she is an added bonus of visiting prague though it seems you hit it right with the judo women lol.  She looks fantastic no matter what and I'm not sure if that's just her playing or just her shyness.
I think she is a little bit shy, which I really like btw.

Another thing I like is that she's rather a small package, around 160 cm. I know it can be an issue for taller and stronger guys, but I actually really like this way. Don't see anything interesting in being overpowered by somebody much bigger than myself.

Offline whoishe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2013, 06:29:11 am »
Btw, thanks to my quick tapping I am only a little bit sore today :), my neck is still feeling her headlocks though.  And mixed wrestling (like all other grappling) looks amazing for cardio. Too bad it's impossible to afford in on regular basis outside of judo/bjj/wrestling clubs (and i guess rolling with guys seems much less pleasurable).

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2013, 07:39:27 am »
you should use the chance to see Rene too. for me she is more stunning as Lyra.

Offline whoishe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, 07:45:18 am »
She stopped replying to my e-mails after she came back from London and I am not kind of guy who will send more than 2-3. If she doesn't want to session, than I am okay with it. Probably having Lyra in the same city helps with decisions like that :).

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2013, 09:52:46 am »
Karma. Emailed her once to have a privateweight  training session in Prague or Vienna because she is apparently quite strong, but obviously not her thing as she didnt reply  :shucks

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2013, 02:31:44 pm »
I like all sizes but one thing that amazed me when I was with her was how much muscle she packed onto her frame.  To be honest, I was so in awe of her body, I found it hard to think of what to have her do to me.  One of my favorite moments was walking to the metro afterwards this muscle bound woman on my arm :)

Offline whoishe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2013, 05:18:56 pm »
Karma. Emailed her once to have a privateweight  training session in Prague or Vienna because she is apparently quite strong, but obviously not her thing as she didnt reply  :shucks
From what I can tell it sounds definitely doable if you can agree on money.

Offline whoishe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2013, 05:24:54 pm »
Btw, just came back from day 1 of judo tournament, and I am even more upset that probably I won't be able to do session with any of girls. When you watch it live their skills level is just amazing, plus many of them is very attractive.

For example I was going in elevator with her and she was adjusting her judoga before weighing :), she has an amazingly tight body from what I can see and is more prettier than on pictures - http://www.alljudo.net/images/news/2012/priscilla-gneto-judoka.jpg

Offline whoishe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 11:03:07 pm »
I just finished a second session with Lyra and now I have regrets about writing that first one was excellent. Cause today it was much, much better. First of all - she was actually bigger. I thought that it's something wrong with my eyes, but she explained to me that it's actually true. Combination of some crazy food amount and some stuff that I have no idea what it is. The most amazing thing is that she told me she was even bigger before her recent illness, so... :wow:

I was also better prepared - had laptop working on my desk, with few files on scissors and submissions loaded. We actually wrestler less than 2 days ago, but she did try on me bunch of chokes and scissors. In the end it was much bigger fun, especially because I had to tap even quicker than on Friday. Around the end my neck hurt so much that I actually was tapping before for example RNC was applied fully.

We started session with a few things. Actually I did not so poorly in armrestling, fighting for a few seconds with right hand and probably over 10 second with left. Her right hand is actually much stronger, as she told me before that was going like 40% full power because on some tendon injury.

After some techniques adjustments she easily carried me around (I'm around 75 kg) and said it's actually easy for her. Did a few pushups with my on her back, plus sit ups (which were the most difficult and we had problem keeping balance). We tried for her to bench press me on bed, but due to lack of leverage it didn't work.

Later she started to kill me with scissors and chokes. Her headscissors (both front and reverse) were like killer killer and I apparently she was using less than 50% strength when I was tapping. She also learnt grapevine and when combined it with smothering it proved to be a deadly combo as well. She has short legs, so any bodyscissors and figure 4 variations are difficult, but few figure 4 caused some problems.

To finish the session she switched to school girl outfit and it was a nice show. It's difficult to do role play with her, cause she's shy and doesn't speak much even in her local language. So we made it simple - she was switching between her nice persona (when I was worshipping her body) and alter ago which continued to destroy me. It was fun.

No extras - she's shy, I am actually shy too and I don't force things. Maybe if somebody is better looking or maybe it's money related, I don't know. And to be honest - I don't care. It was fun enough for me. We were supposed to meet earlier, but she asked for later session, cause she had a possibility to do some webcam via Skype. I agreed and as a reward got almost 3 hours session for normal price.

And to summary my time in Prague - no judo session. Maybe if I would learn russian language (I had it, but didn't actually learn anything) in my high school I would have a chance to do "Money talks" with girls from Belarus and Ukraine. Girls from Cuba being absent was also big disappoinment regarding this whole plan. Oh well, maybe another time.

Not sure if this video was ever published on Saradas, if not - it's worth watching. She was like extra, extra nice when talking to her, quite frankly majority of female judokas seem to have a perfect combination of being nice, athletic and confident. Very sexy at least for me.

[youtube]ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT0BeNESh0c[/youtube]

Offline whoishe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 11:12:25 pm »
One more thing - I tried to teach (maybe too big of word) Lyra to make headscissors with her inner muscle separately and with her thigh muscle separately. Worked a treat and was destroyer both times in totally different manner.

Around the end she squeezed me without her legs crossed and even in this situation her headscissors are a serious weapon.

Offline whoishe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 12:41:42 pm »
Was wondering how I will feel next day. I am less tired than I was on Friday, as we didn't wrestle as much. But I have bruises on my arms (from her pinning me using his knees - very painful) and my neck is sore as hell (after scissors and chokes). At least I don't have to hide it from anyone, positives of being single.

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 03:19:18 pm »
Have you take some measurements of her ?
Hey man i want to send you some PM, but
"PM could not be sent to 'whoishe' as their inbox is full!"

I Saradas

Offline whoishe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 04:05:02 pm »
Have you take some measurements of her ?
Hey man i want to send you some PM, but
"PM could not be sent to 'whoishe' as their inbox is full!"
Sorry about inbox, got too many messages at the same time - it should be good now.

Regarding measurements - I actually did it on Friday, but apparently numbers aren't important for me, cause I forgot them quickly. And I forgot to repeat it on Sunday, so I am not exactly sure how much bigger she was.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lyra / Kristyna

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View