Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572419 Posts in 72084 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:21:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lyra / Kristyna
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lyra / Kristyna  (Read 186917 times)

Online gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Lyra / Kristyna
« on: July 29, 2011, 10:14:27 am »
she calls herself Lyra --- she is WAY hot !!

http://wb270.com/eur/lyraCZ.htm

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
Session with Lyra review (from Czech Republic)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 10:56:42 am »
I recently had booked a trip to Prague and Budapest.  Considering I would be visiting Prague, I looked over those session wrestlers in Prague and found one who goes by the name of Lyra on the wb site (I'm also on her FB page, but following protocol, just posted her name from the wb site unless she says otherwise).  In a silly way, we agreed to meet the day I came in.

Of course, what I should have considered is all the problems associated with flying, especially given that planes never land on time, the security checkpoints are a pain in the neck, and oh, yes, the confusion you get when you land in a country for the first time.  Without going into a lot of details, we never met on the first day and after finding some internet to use apologized to her several times and we agreed to meet two days later.  She told me where would we be meeting, so I spent some time finding it just so I knew where it would.

The day came and I again contacted her and we agreed to meet at a certain part of Prague away from the city center.  Standing at the spot, I looked up and saw a blonde muscle beauty walking down the street.  To me there is nothing quite like watching a hot female bodybuilder wearing a sleeveless top and pants that make her thighs bulge out in broad daylight as if to say to everyone "admire me!"  Of course, I was probably the only other person on the street (or I might as well have been).

We went inside and for her, she had said to me that the time limit did not matter, so I went for two hours.  We went up and into a room, was small, just a bed really and came in.  She asked if I needed to shower and I said I didn't, then she said she was going to take one, so she went into the bathroom and showered.  A few moments later she came out of the bathroom wearing a sexy black one piece which shows off her amazing muscular body.

Let me tell you all that I have sessioned with a lot of girls (at least I think so) in my lifetime.  Actually I have sessioned so much this summer, that I considered this to be my last one for awhile (because they do get expensive).  We first started with some muscle worship, because I want to be honest here, with how she looks you do want to admire her physique.  Her biceps were hard and big for her size, her quads and calves were big and tight.  Within seconds I felt like I had died and gone to female bodybuilder heaven!

We get on the bed and do some strength tests, I personally like doing the tried and true test of strength.  I pushed hard against her and she smiled and easily pushed me down onto my back.  I resisted hard against her and could not move her whatsoever, and this lead to her making me kiss her biceps and giving me some headlocks which were hard, tight and painful! (also pleasurable too).  She worked in some scissors as well, but not many since I am not really much of a scissors fan and the majority of it was her on top of me, using her strength against me, while bumping against my clothed manhood which was raging hard for pretty much the entire session. 

We also chatted a bit in down times during the session about topics such as my interest in women like her, female bodybuilding in general (what is the "line" where a woman becomes too muscular), as well as her very real experiences of trying to make it in bodybuilding in a country where life is hard for many of them.  I can not really recall ever having such an interesting conversation with a woman who is sexy beyond measure, strong as hell and just made me go crazy.

I never before had wanted "extras" in a session, but I did ask, as politely as possible and she responded kindly that she just did not do them.  Which was fine, she gave me an experience I will remember for a lifetime.  After almost 2 hours, we agreed to stop as I probably should do more in Prague than just worship a muscular female.  We left the room, then walked down the street to the underground, along the way conversing about a variety of topics.  It was broad daylight and I could notice people doing double takes as I walked down the street with this total goddess!  Regardless of what they thought, I felt like the luckiest man in the world!  We got on the subway, and when we got to her stop I gave her a hug and wished her well.

If you ever get a chance to go to the Czech Republic, I highly advise seeing her.  She charges a reasonable rate, she lets you decide how long and that rate does not necessarily reflect the length of the session (meaning for most girls its like 300/hr whereas for her, its the same rate up to 3 hours).

Hope you enjoyed.

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Session with Lyra review (from Czech Republic)
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 01:21:57 pm »
Thank you for telling us about your session with Lyra, bkrugby. I saw Lyra earlier this year and I totally agree everything you say. She is a really nice woman with a stunning physique.

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 03:04:12 pm »
Where did you meet her?

BeatMeUp

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 07:35:30 pm »
 Nice review!  :bravo:

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 08:33:59 pm »
Where did you meet her?

Prague, Czech Republic. It's written in the review!

Wasn't talking About you, was talking to Kris.

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 09:03:27 pm »
Where did you meet her?

Prague, Czech Republic. It's written in the review!

Wasn't talking About you, was talking to Kris.

Essen, Germany during FIBO.

judoboy

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 01:47:54 am »
A very precise and overall excellent review. It is so very nice to read about good experiences unlike the usual bitching regarding FS, "high" prices and so much other crap here! Good for you and Karma well-deserved! :bravo:

Offline jabber7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 12:24:27 am »
I had a session with her in April and it was great.  She is a sweet person and her body is amazing.  She was super generous with her time, accommodating to anything to make you happy.  Gave her a naughty role play scenario I thought of and she did it without hesitation. There were some great moments in that session, but the part I remember the most was near the end when I had her on her back (she let me) but having my legs grapevined somehow while trying to pin her arms down.  Our upper body's were isolated against one another and she's so powerful and I was so fatigued by that point that she just toyed with me as my arms shook and struggled mightly to no avail.  She smiled at me knowingly as I practically surrendered from an advantageous position! I'm not that weak either, 6 ft. 185 lbs. and active.  She was just too strong. Great session!

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 11:34:30 pm »
I have e-mailed her twice but no respons. I went to Prauge this summer to meet another girl for session (cause she actually answered, but gave me a no-show) but had Lyra answered first... Who knows.

keep emailing her, I actually contacted her on facebook because I am on her facebook page (the one good thing about my session with Becca Swanson was that she added me as a friend, thereby opening me up to circle after circle of female bodybuilders).

Offline frankbunce

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 06:51:29 am »
Never met the lady but there is No doubt about it: She looks amazing.

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 07:45:29 pm »
I was sure she does FS.
How wrong I can be...

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 07:00:32 pm »
I had a double session with her and Rene in Prague few days ago. It was amazing to have sessions with two beautiful, strong girls.

I had session with LYRA earlier this year an was happy to see her again. She is one of the nicest woman I have meet. She is very easy to talk to and with a great body.
She is not a clock watcher at all, but really want you to have a good time with her. It shows that she loves the session and like to meet fans.
I had an perfect tme with her.

Offline whoishe

• Activity:
    0%
Weekend in Prague
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 07:51:57 pm »

Hello everyone

Around 30 minutes ago I finished a session with Lyra in Prague, my first ever and hopefully not the last session. Few impressions:

- I want to thank everyone who contributed to this forum, but especially Nujerz (whom I really like to read) and Jonas (regarding his strategy to look for bargains). With Lyra, especially if you meet her in Prague, you got great value for money, plus she is very generous with her time. Actually today she was a little bit late (she informed me about it twice), but she stayed also longer than we agreed.

- There's only one negative with her and especially it's shown during sessions with newbie like me. As you know she rarely travels and on top of this she rarely has sessions in Prague. So when she's not in sessioning mode she lacks experience and with me being a rookie experience would actually help a lot. But she is very very nice, pretty and has fantastic body (despite her complaints that she got a little bit smaller recently because she was sick). If somebody with session experience would travel to Prague and would be able to negotiate a deal for 2 sessions, after teaching her a little bit during the 1st one, 2nd one could potentially be amazing.

- First highlight of the session actually happened before session. After she replied to original e-mail we quite quickly and easily agreed on everything. She also sent me a link to website where she buys lingerie for session, and I was told to pick one :). Nice touch.

- Second highlight was to see her in jeans. If we will meet again on Sunday (it's quite possible) for me she can stay majority of session in jeans, as she looks SPECTACULAR (I am thigh-ass combination guy and she really delivers down there). I only worry for jeans cause with any flexing of her thighs they are in serious trouble.

- Third highlight was her headlock. As a newbie who is also rather small and it's not in shape (174 cm, 76 kg) I tapped quickly to majority of stuff, but thanks to her biceps strength (plus vein I think) tapping to headlocks was like extra, extra quick. If somebody with judo background would session with her and teach her Hadaka Jime (judo version of RNC, different to the one used in MMA) tapping would have to be automatic.

- I don't ask for extras (was enough nervous with going for standard session), so oiling her topless body (and she really enjoys it) was as far I went. It's really difficult to see her thong when she's not flexing her glutes and when she actually flex them, you don't see nothing. Which made me very, very happy.

- Hopefully we will have a chance to meet on Sunday, we still have a School Girl role play to go through, plus she promised me longer session, as she had to be somewhere else later after meeing me. And there is already few things I want to try. Today we had mostly fantasy wrestling, with some moments of getting a little bit more competetive (but nothing crazy, as she doesn't do competetive).

- Unfortunately it doesn't sound like she will go to visit some European cities anyone soon.

- The reason I made a title of topic more general is that I am staying in Prague at hotel where there are 225 female judokas competing in High Level Tournament. If I could find even one interested in even a simple session (putting me through some holds and stuff), it would be amazing. Too bad I can lose both arms if I won't be smart enough trying to pursue this :).

Will keep you updated and in mean time I could use some karma :).

Caze

Re: Weekend in Prague
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 11:08:49 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lyra / Kristyna

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View