Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572439 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:05:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  When were you first attracted to fbbs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: When were you first attracted to fbbs  (Read 66077 times)

racerx009

Re: when were you first attracted to fbbs
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2011, 12:22:08 am »
Karma #1 Z-man. Very much appreciate your recollections.  ;)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2011, 12:22:08 am »

zosozoso78

« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2011, 04:23:06 am »
 ;D  right back at you racer!  thanks for my first karma!

have a happy thanksgiving! (if you celebrate it, otherwise, rock on!)  ;)

fbbfanatique

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2012, 04:25:52 pm »
when i was about 11 or 12.
seen a picture of some female bodybuilders in a magazine, immediately fell in love with them.
started buying some wpw magazines which were extremely expensive in my country (and very hard to find too!)
until the internet appeared and here i am :)

ihcoyc

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2012, 07:43:17 pm »
Depends on what you'd mean.  I had been crushing on strong women since early adolescence, but Wonder Woman and Elly May Clampett were the usual inhabitants of my fantasy life. 

The first time I saw a female bodybuilder was when one did a routine on the Johnny Carson show.  This would have been early to mid 1980s, so I would have been in my early twenties.  I think the woman who was on there was Georgia Miller Fudge, but I've never been able to confirm that.  I do remember she was blonde, tall, and busty, and made quite an impression. 

Offline slowryde

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2012, 10:17:23 pm »
I'm in my 50's and my first exposure to a muscular woman was when I saw b&w pictures of a woman who's name I think was Pudgy. She was AWSOME!!!! She didn't have the cuts that the women have had over the last 20 years or so but, she definetly had muscle, and was strong. I remember pictures of her from Venice Beach holding guys on her shoulders, sitting on her shoulders. That was my first exposure to a woman with muscle and ever since then I've been in love with women with muscle, from thick to sinewy. They are wonderful, and dangerously sexy. 

racerx009

« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2012, 12:05:32 pm »
I'm in my 50's and my first exposure to a muscular woman was when I saw b&w pictures of a woman who's name I think was Pudgy. She was AWSOME!!!! She didn't have the cuts that the women have had over the last 20 years or so but, she definetly had muscle, and was strong. I remember pictures of her from Venice Beach holding guys on her shoulders, sitting on her shoulders. That was my first exposure to a woman with muscle and ever since then I've been in love with women with muscle, from thick to sinewy. They are wonderful, and dangerously sexy.

You’re referring to legend and pioneer Abbye “Pudgy” Stockton:

http://www.la84foundation.org/SportsLibrary/IGH/IGH0201/IGH0201c.pdf

http://drsquat.com/content/pudgy-stockton-passed-away

http://basictrainingacademy.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/abbye-pudgy-stockton/

Offline ennuibomb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2012, 02:18:17 am »
younger than 10.  I go way back.  there were no fbbs when I first noticed my attraction.  there was however Joan Rhodes on tv in 1955 performing in Bob Hope's xmas show for the American troops.  she came out in a sexy slinky dress with a big slit up the side, thumped this heavy-sounding metal bar on the stage and announced that she was a strongwoman.  my heart raced.  she bent the bar and lifted Bob Hope among other things.  I was hard-wired from birth to become addicted to strong women, but actual female bodybuilding took me by surprise in 1979.

That last sentence absolutely resonates with me. I've been fascinated and drawn to strong women as far back as I can remember and that made up the subject matter of my first, and at the time only, attractions to the opposite sex. The concept of female bodybuilding wasn't something that I was exposed to until right before I entered middle school, when my parents first got access to the internet, so that natural attraction seems to have always been there.

Offline Rototo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2012, 09:37:51 am »
It was when watching my first pictures of Lisa Lyon, so certainly before 15 !
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YrcoNSC_gH8/T9XqUYJxtII/AAAAAAAAAbA/TiRy0kH8njs/s1600/LisaLyon.jpg

Offline candle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2012, 04:18:04 am »
 mine was watching real people they showed a segment on female bodybuilders. This was 1981 or 82 the looked liked todays fitness women
User is currently banned [View]

Deeper1234

« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2012, 11:17:15 am »
I was first attracted to FBB's around age 10 or 11.  Once I saw my first issue of Womens Physique world i would sit there and read it for the whole time I was out shopping with my mom.  I was in awe that it was possible for women to grow such big muscles, in particular turning their breasts into complete pecs.  That was too much for my 10 year old brain to handle. I had to ride my bike miles to the store that had WPW when I wanted to buy my own private copy, and i definitely got a strange look from the lady ringing it up, but I HAD to have my very own WPW magazine.

I had my very first orgasm looking at the photo set/video ads on WPW where they listed all the models.  there was one shot of Karen Pica and her ripped pecs that caused me to have my very first orgasm.  I have never lost the love for FBBs that i had since I first came looking at Karen Pica's pecs. 

Definitely was awkward when my mom was going through my room and while most boys would have a stack of Playboy, I had my stack of WPW magazines.  VERY AWKWARD MOMENT, when you realize that your mom realizes you are getting off on muscle women.

Offline nougat69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2012, 11:36:03 am »
Think I was 9 or 10 and saw the Popeye cartoon "Never Kick a Woman"
or something like that. Olive gets the crap beat out of her by this curvaceous
Mae West looking character at a boxing gym. Have a feeling that planted the seed

Offline txduggan

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2017, 04:26:45 pm »
1978 when I was 15...

It was the Sports Illustrated issue article, "There She is...Miss What???"

Laura Coombes started me on my FBB bicep kick  :woot:

-Tom D

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2017, 07:58:29 pm »
It was 35 years ago when I saw on the TV an armwrestling champion girl that looked like an FBB lifting in craddle a 260 lbs guy !! It was such a chock ! I almost came in my pants.
Unfortunately, I have no idea who it was. 

asapferg

« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2017, 10:59:19 pm »
For me I was between 11-12. My older brother played football and he use to buy the muscle mags to help him train. We shared the same room and I would look at his magazines. I liked the guys cause they reminded me of my favorite cartoon then ''He-Man And The Masters of The Universe". But something about the women really got my attention. Seeing these muscular women in skimpy bikinis, tanned and oiled starting giving me this feelings. I use take my brother's mags and have a good time between the sheets. It was a lot easier to get a issue of Flex or Ironman, then getting Playboy or Penthouse.

Offline diamond

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2017, 04:34:19 pm »
16 21

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  When were you first attracted to fbbs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View