Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572768 Posts in 72115 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:26:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [MyoFolio] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [MyoFolio] Stories~collected  (Read 33503 times)

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [MyoFolio] Stories~collected
« on: June 27, 2016, 04:19:31 am »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

#1st STORY: A Growing Wonder

Odd Progress

First post, first story. Just wanted to see if there's any interest in this kind of thing, so posting one chapter that's about midway through the (unfinished) tale. Hope you enjoy!

----------------
A Growing Wonder
by MyoFolio

Ariel walked into the Starbucks and passed right by the dessert display, completely focused on her current goal of packing on as much mass as possible while staying ripped. As the entire cafe fell silent and she felt eyes upon her, Ariel smiled. Her plan was working far beyond expectations. She waved at Daphne, who was sitting by a window with a mug of coffee and staring at her, eyes widening as all of Ariel’s two hundred and sixty pounds grew larger. When they last saw each other, Ariel’s muscles were already hard to miss but now their size and conditioning were unlike anything Daphne had ever seen.

Ariel’s six-foot four body was the size of a male bodybuilder in giant offseason shape but her bodyfat was so low, each muscle group was clearly visible, striated, and vascular underneath lightly tanned skin. She was wearing nothing more than a bright green crop top with stretchy shorts and flip flops, having just come from a gruelling workout session. Each step forward created ripples beneath the thin skin of her quads, calves, and glutes, even as the meaty muscles of her upper body bulged out to stretch her top into unusual shapes. The material barely covered the front of her watermelon-sized pecs, exposing veiny muscle that thrust out inches past her shoulders, and stretched over the tops of her abs, leaving her skin bare for everyone to see her bubbled eight pak descend in a V down into her tight bottoms. The straps of her top spread wide between thick traps and shoulders, instead of around Ariel’s neck, as the amount of muscle there was too much for the material to handle.

The click of a few cellphone cameras caused Ariel to turn her head, noticing that most patrons were either staring at her or whispering to themselves. She frowned at a teenage boy who was clearly videotaping her entrance and he quickly pocketed his phone and walked out.

“Oh my god Ariel, you look insane!” Daphne got up to hug Ariel but she paused and waved to the other seat instead. “I’m afraid to grab you, you look like you’d kill me.”

“You mean these baby pythons?” Ariel laughed and squeezed out a biceps flex as she sat down. “They’re barely bigger than my head.” Her smile faltered at Daphne's expression. “What’s the matter, friend? Jealous of how jacked I am?”

“I’m not jealous,” Daphne said, swallowing. “I just haven’t seen anyone this big before, let alone you. I saw you like what, last month? Are you sure those drugs you're taking are safe?”

“They’re not drugs, they’re supplements.” Ariel lowered her voice. “And don’t talk so loud, this is supposed to be a secret training program for a part that no one’s supposed to know about.”

“I think the gig is up,” Daphne said. “You’re walking around like a beast, wearing next to nothing, even your neck veins are popping. Everyone in this place just took a picture of you. They’re probably all over Twitter now.”

“So? If anyone asks, I’ll tell them I’m prepping for that bodybuilding competition you’re in.” Ariel nodded at Daphne, who was wearing a tight long sleeve top and leggings that split at the calf, both black. “You’re looking pretty good too, by the way, you look much leaner than last time. We’re just two jacked girls having a coffee, totally legit.”

Daphne shook her head. “Not legit at all. First of all, you’re like five times my size and I can’t even process what’s going on with your vascularity. That vein on your arm is the size of a snake! Second, it’s a natural competition so there’s no steroids. You look like you’re drinking barrels of growth hormone and fat burners, not coffee.”
Ariel frowned. “Again, they’re not drugs or growth hormone, they’re carefully designed and administered supplements. And who cares? No one else will know but us.” She turned to look back at the desserts, biting her lip. “Shit, I have such a huge sugar craving right now.”

Daphne sighed at the change in subject but her instincts kicked in. “Isn’t your nutritionist giving you enough sugar? I feel it sometimes too but mine allows me a teeny, tiny square of chocolate every now and then.”

“I think I get enough sugar,” Ariel said. “I mean, I only get these cravings after a huge workout and I absolutely killed chest today.” She flexed, causing her pecs to swell larger and many more veins to appear. “I can’t believe how strong I am now, I’m pushing 150 pound dumbells for reps and the gym only goes to 170. And this conditioning is scary, I mean look at how sliced my boobs can get.”

In a display of perfect muscle control, Ariel tightened her right pec further even as she completely relaxed her left. While her unflexed side displayed serious cuts and veins, her flexed half was beyond belief, the enormous inflation of muscle leaping off her torso, crosscut with deep striations, and even the tiniest blood vessels growing in size. These smaller vessels ramified out from three large veins that popped out of Ariel’s neck and spread down her pectoral mass, reaching the size of power cables to push underneath her crop top.

“Holy fuck, Ariel, it’s sickening.” Daphne held up a hand to her mouth. “I’ve never seen so much muscle before, even on guys.”

“I know, right? There’s something about my supps that have turned me into a muscle-building beast. Even my nutritionist is constantly surprised.” Ariel relaxed her flex, leaving her right pectoral muscle visibly larger than the left. She poked it with a finger. “I’d ask you to feel how hard it is but we’re in public.”

Daphne coughed and took a sip of coffee. “So you’re not concerned about the side effects? I mean, you’ve lost all your breasts. Are your periods even regular anymore? Are you having sex?”

“Are you kidding?” Ariel laughed. “My periods are right on time but they don’t bother me like they used to. I even get more energy, I think. Plus the only side effects are packing on insane amounts of muscle.” She reached over to take Daphne's mug and flexed her left pec, causing it to swell. Carefully, she placed the mug on the shelf of muscle, in between two rapidly expanding and enormous veins, and let her hand drop. “My pecs are so much bigger than my breasts ever were and I love it.” She tilted her head down as if to sip the coffee.

“Come on, stop it,” Daphne’s voice trembled. “People are watching.”

Holding the cup steady, Ariel looked around and didn’t see anyone looking at them. “Okay, but I have to tell you just one more thing, now that my pecs are pumped.” She returned the mug to her friend and relaxed, her chest remaining gigantic and veiny.

[To be continued...]
Read my other stories here.

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A Growing Wonder
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 05:57:21 am »
Loved it! Incredible muscle description, while Ariel is taller than I usually like, your description of her muscles, especially her pecs there at the end was insanely hot to read! I really can't wait to read more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 12:06:53 pm »
Good chapter would be interested in reading from the beginning.

:cool2:

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 09:47:49 pm »
Great! Too bad about no boobs though.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 12:58:58 am »
UNBELIEVABLE.  That story hit me like a ton of bricks!  Your description of Ariel's monstrous muscle mass and vascularity was incredible.  Man oh man would I love to read more!

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 03:25:47 am »
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Mr.Shhh, enjoyed your stories for years so looking forward to returning the favor.

Will post the rest of the story...

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 03:28:42 am »
A Growing Wonder
by MyoFolio

Chapter 1
-----------

The first thing Ariel Ricci did was call her sister, nearly yelling into her cell, “Oh-em-gee Erika, I got the part! I got the part!” When she calmed down enough to get into the details, Ariel had to twist her hair to keep herself from getting excited again, lest her sister grow impatient.

Through a little hard work, a recent move to Hollywood, and a lot more luck, Ariel had set herself up with a part in the new Wonder Woman movie. A giant step forward in a career that had been limited to modelling, commercials, and a few background roles for TV shows, most of which were cancelled within the first season. It was pure luck that one of the casting agents for the superhero feature was on set for a comedy pilot Ariel was working on. She was playing another “hot date” role, the kind where she hovered in doorway of the living room set, while the two co-leads back-and-forthed about whatever the A-plot was.

It wasn’t a difficult role for Ariel - she was a solid actor - but this time was different. She recognized the casting agent behind the cameras right away. She had also been fending off the actor playing “Charlie” all day, he couldn’t keep his eyes and hands off her. She was used to a lot of male attention as an actor, even groping, due to her looks and unusual height - Ariel was almost always the tallest person in the room, male or female. But usually the actors she performed with were more, well, professional. Charlie, definitely the most famous actor she’d ever worked with, acted like a horny teenager. The first thing he said upon meeting Ariel, mouth chewing around a cigar, was, “Goddamn it woman, you’re tall breath of fresh air,” followed by an exaggerated undressing with his eyes that Ariel had experienced before, but seemed creepier given his age.

His eyes lingered throughout the day and his hands brushed her body more than once, never by accident. It caused Ariel to fumble her marks and lines, especially frustrating as all she had to do was look pretty and say, “gosh, you mean you aren’t a neurosurgeon?” and “wait, you mean you aren’t an astronaut either?” Rather than her usual solid delivery, she mixed up her lines when he stared at her breasts, half exposed in her plunging mini dress. She forgot them completely when he touched her thigh below the hem as she walked out the set door. It was this last screw-up when the P.A. called for lunch, everyone scattered off, and the famous casting agent found Ariel hiding at the back of the commissary, picking away at a salad.

The agent’s name was Carol Danforth, known for casting independent movies that generally turned into modest hits. She wore a sharp white pantsuit that contrasted with her loosely-tied red hair. Taking one look at Ariel’s narrow face and reddish-brown hair styled with bangs and pigtails, she sat down quickly, forcing Ariel to scoot back her long legs. She started firing off questions, everything from where Ariel grew up and her thoughts on the world to her meagre acting resume. Carol ended the impromptu interview by asking Ariel why she thought she got a part on Charlie’s TV show. Ariel didn’t know. She had met Charlie at a party a few weeks ago but she had never auditioned.

“It’s because he likes tall women,” Carol explained, “and you’re that rare combination of being a ‘tall breath of fresh air’ and being in the right place at the right time.” Ariel protested modestly but knew the agent was right. Being six foot four was extremely limiting in this town, despite demonstrating that she could act in those rare auditions. The only successful ones were when the part called for “supermodel-type looks” or a female extra experienced with battle armor. So this conversation with a successful agent was really throwing Ariel for a loop.

Carol gave Ariel her card and said to be at the Creative Calling offices tomorrow morning at nine sharp. Not offering much in the way of background, Ariel asked “what’s the role?” Carol said simply, “we’re casting the greatest superhero ever, Wonder Woman, so bring a nice dress and a set of gym clothes.”

After explaining all this to Erika and getting her sister’s blessing, Ariel barely slept a wink that night.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 02:31:49 am »
Very interesting to see where she wound up from that earlier scene, being cast as Wonder Woman to becoming an actual towering, ultra-muscular Amazon woman. I'm very intrigued to see how she got that way. k+!

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 06:51:13 pm »
Chapter 1.2
-------------

The casting call was unlike any other. No other actors were present except for Carol Danforth, the director, and a few producers. The blank, featureless room at Creative Calling felt tiny though, as there was also a giant bodybuilder-type guy, taller than Ariel, standing next to a tiny woman that barely came up to Ariel’s stomach. Both were wearing workout gear, so Ariel guessed they were the reason she was asked to bring hers, but she couldn’t fathom what the purpose was.

The meeting started off the usual way, with Carol and the director asking her about her life, why she got into acting, what she wanted out of the role, and getting her to recite lines of dialogue. Ariel answered plainly that she had no idea what the role was about, having found little more than rumours on the internet, but that she was looking for something unique and challenging. Something that would not only impact her life positively but the lives of the audience as well. Everyone leaned forward at that.

“You have a unique look the studios aren’t used to,” the director said, glancing back at the producers. “Tall but not wispy thin. A rather non-traditional face and gloriously out of control hair. You have a hard time getting gigs?”

“It’s not easy.” Ariel tried to laugh, not wanting to appear desperate, but it came out as a snort. “Usually I’m the girl in the background or they just hire me for my legs. I was an extra for a sci-fi pilot before the show Carol found me on. Got to wear an ear appliance and armor for a few days but one of the leads complained that I was too tall and the gig was over.”

“How did you take it?”

Ariel paused before answering, “I didn’t mind, to be honest. I’ve only been here six months and already had more work than my friends. I take it as a blessing and a lesson and move on. I can’t shrink myself so figure I need to get better in other areas.”

The director glanced over to Carol, then leaned forward. “I love your skin tone, I’m guessing you’re Italian?”

“Part Italian, part Norwegian, actually. My last name’s pronounced ‘ree-kee’ in the Norse way, not ‘ree-chee’ like you said earlier.” Ariel rubbed the back of her hand, conscious of correcting such a powerful figure.

“I see! That explains your look, a mix of ice and spice!” The director looked up at the ceiling as Ariel mulled over his statement. “You don’t think her look will be an issue?” The director whispered to Carol but Ariel heard every word in the small room. “I mean, Bernie won’t like it and it’s not like it’ll be easy to find a male lead that wants to look like a munchkin on set.”

“There’s only one way to find out.” Carol nodded towards Ariel. “This isn’t a Wonder Man movie, it’s Wonder Woman. And you’ve said repeatedly that it applies to all aspects of the character. Forget the studio, imagine young girls seeing this character on screen, on the web, everywhere, and who do you picture? Certainly not your average A-lister. But aside from that, I saw something really special on set yesterday. Ariel’s looks are an asset, not a liability.”

Ariel was so flustered by what Carol said that the rest of the interview went by in a blur. Except for the part when the bodybuilder and tiny woman were introduced. After signing around fifty different legal papers, all determined to destroy Ariel’s career and back account if she leaked anything, she was asked to change into her gym clothes.

Ariel had brought her outdoor running attire, a form-fitting blue top with matching yoga pants that cut off at the ankles. She knew she had a trim figure, the result of running three times a week, and naturally broad shoulders and thighs. Unusual for someone so tall but Ariel always made sure to take advantage of it.

The bodybuilder and woman asked their questions, focusing on how she exercised and ate, if she ever played sports, and if she had any fight or weapons training. The huge man named Damien was intimidating, his arms and legs ready to burst out of his skin-tight gym clothes, and the woman was no less so. Helen’s green eyes bore into Ariel’s and she seemed decidedly unimpressed with any of Ariel’s answers. Unlike the earlier questions, Ariel felt embarrassed answering these, mostly because she didn’t put as much effort into her physical health as she did her acting skills. They picked up on this too, becoming less enthusiastic and eventually appearing to not care about the answers. That is, until Damien asked one fateful question.

“Have you ever weight trained before?” The words dragged out of his mouth in a deep southern accent.

“Yes, back in senior high,” Ariel said. After a pause, she added, “But I stopped after a few months because I gained too much weight.”

“Gained weight? From the training or something else?” His words seemed to drag less.

“I don’t know, I never figured it out.” Ariel thought back to nine years ago, when she was sixteen. “I never really went to the gym before but I started because of a guy I was dating. He was a bodybuilder kind of like you but not so big. He spent so much time working out that I had to exercise there just to see him. He complained about the food I was eating so I started eating his type of food and just ballooned.” Ariel puffed her cheeks and bent her arms outward. “I got up to like a hundred seventy pounds, which most people didn’t notice ‘cause I was like six-one, six-two at the time, but I felt it. My best friends and sister told me I should calm down and stop getting so big but I didn’t mind it so much. I stopped after dumping the asshole who cared more about his muscles than me.”

The huge man leaned against the wall and smiled, turning to nod at Carol. Helen, the tiny woman who Ariel guessed was a nutritionist or doctor, also nodded at Carol. The casting agent thanked everyone and asked them to leave, so it was only her, Ariel, and the director left behind. They explained to Ariel how important this movie was, being the first female-led superhero movie, and how the studio had changed the typical casting process. Instead of choosing one actor, they had short listed three, and each one had nine months to bring their version of Wonder Woman back for a final casting call. Carol wouldn’t say who the others were, only that one of them was an Academy Award nominee and the other was a famous model that had had roles in some very big movies in the past few years. By those resumes, Carol said, Ariel was the clear underdog. But she also came with the least baggage.

Then the director chimed in. “Ariel, you could easily work as an event model and you have a solid acting foundation from what we’ve seen today, even if not Oscar-level. So it’s not that you’re totally outclassed by the others.” He squeezed Ariel’s arm. “Your biggest advantage is physical presence. You may not know it but you controlled this room as soon as you entered, with your looks and your height, and that’s what we want in a hero. Not your usual for a feature lead, to be sure, but I want to stun the world with this story, in action, in character, in physicality, and bring a true female hero to the audience.”

Ariel was taken aback, to say the least. “Is there something specifically you’re looking for?”

“Yes!” The director paused for a second. “Twenty years ago, Linda Hamilton rocked the world in the Terminator movie, remember that?” Ariel did not but the director continued anyway. “But this is twenty years later and every mom on Insta**** looks like that now. Think about what that means, to be a hero in a society obsessed with health and fitness. Where every infomercial promises ripped abs and a CrossFit exists on every corner. What’s a hero to those people? What gets their attention above the news that another male actor has bulked up for a role?”

He held up a hand before Ariel could say anything. “Don’t answer now, I think you have it in you to show me in nine months.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2016, 09:33:52 pm »
Very nice! I can't wait to see how they react to Ariel when she gets big! I'm guessing this may not get her the role, in terms of being too big, too ripped, but then again, maybe she does anyway, because she'll be so strong and tough that she will cut costs on the movie by not needing a stunt double. Looking forward to more! k+!

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 09:42:36 pm »
I'm really enjoying the framework you've created for this story.  Your writing just flows.  Knowing a bit about where it goes also makes it very exciting.  Thank-you so much for sharing and I can't wait to read more!

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 02:47:40 am »
Chapter 2
-----------

It took one night for Ariel to decide exactly what she wanted. The morning after the casting call, she called Damien up and said, ‘I want my Wonder Woman to look like an athlete, can you help me become one?” Without hesitation, Damien told Ariel to meet him at a nearby Gold’s Gym in three hours.

When she emerged from the change room, in black leggings and a loose lavender top, the gym was bright, loud, and energized. It was close to lunch so all the nearby office workers were starting to trickle in. Ariel found Damien sitting at the juice bar instead of the workout area. Wondering what was going on, she gave him a quizzical look as she sat down next to him. As big as the facility was, Damien seemed to fill the entire space around Ariel, his chest and arms looking like slabs of beef underneath his tight compression shirt. Without preamble, he spoke first.

“So Ariel, y’all want to look like an athlete, right?” His eyes travelled down her body. “That means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. What do you really want? Tell me specifics.”

“I’m not really sure about the specifics, that’s why I’m looking for your help.” Ariel looked around the gym, searching for a figure to match her ideas. “I mean, this character is a superhero, right? So she should look the part, strong, athletic, like someone who takes down bad guys for a living.” There were many people working out but the only athletic ones were guys, all the women were either too thin or too out of shape. “I mean, I did some research last night and a lot of actors train for roles, putting on some muscle tone, so I started thinking down that path but then the director said he wants to ‘stun the world’.” Ariel leaned forward and lowered her voice, so the others at the juice bar couldn’t hear.

“So then I looked up actual athletes, like track and field and tennis players. I’m not expecting to compete with them, of course, but at least looking like them would make the audience believe, right?” Ariel spoke faster. “Then I looked up some fitness competitions, those girls look amazing! That’s where I want to get to, to look like a fitness competitor. Can you do that?” She took a breath and leaned back.

The trainer stroked his chin and stared at Ariel. “I can do this for y’all.” He spoke softly, forcing Ariel to lean closer. “But I’m going to tell it like it is, no bullshit. I never bullshit. This will be the hardest thing you’ve ever done. In. Your. Life.” He leaned forward, nearly blocking out all the gym’s ceiling lights.

“You’ll have to devote your entire life to eating, training, sleeping, and nothing else.” Damien ticked off each item with his fingers. “All those things y’all enjoy, like food, family, friends, and, well, a normal life are going out the window the moment you follow me into that gym.” He closed each finger successively and nodded towards the people working out. “And I’m talking the big boys gym. Big program, big weights. No two fucks about it, you don’t look like you can handle it. So tell me again why I should waste one minute on y’all.”

Ariel went with the obvious. “Damien, the studio is paying you to help me. That’s why you’re here now, right?”

“I’m here now because I was curious.” He leaned back into his chair. “And I don’t need the studio’s money, I showed up yesterday as a favour to Carol.”

“Okay then,” Ariel said slowly, trying to think of something that would please him. “Okay, no bullshit. The truth is, I really want this role. Not because it’s a great opportunity but because it’s a chance to be a part of something big, like changing the world kinda stuff. Can you imagine little girls having a real superhero to look up to that looks like them? A woman who’s strong on the outside and inside that they can aspire to be? That’s why I need to be better than the other actresses and it looks like I can’t compete on spec, so I need to beat them with my physique. Aren’t those good reasons?”

“Those are reasons, little girl” Damien said flatly. “But these outside reasons for other people aren’t enough. They’re not enough when you’re down to the last rep of a set, your legs screaming in agony and bile in your throat. Or you’re forcing down food every three hours that tastes like shit. You need more, something on the inside.”
Ariel looked towards the bright ceiling lights behind Damien. All those things about being a role model were true and she needed to get across that they were her intrinsic reasons. She wasn’t worried about the workouts, remembering how easy it was to keep up with her bodybuilder boyfriend in high school, but she wasn’t sure about eating so much food. Then it hit her.

“I do have more.” Ariel took a deep breath. “The real truth is, back when I was training in senior year, I loved it. I loved lifting weights and getting stronger, loved how it made me look, and how it made me feel. Like I had energy and purpose. I miss that and wish every girl could have that same feeling.”

For the first time since they met, Damien’s eyes lit up. He reached forward to clasp Ariel’s hand. “That sounds like the real deal,” he said, “and something I can get behind.” He released her hand and stood up. “Let’s get started.”

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 03:01:00 am »
Chapter 2.2
-------------

The “start” was quite a trial for Ariel, mostly because she had forgotten just how hard weight training could be. After Damien spent twenty minutes evaluating her body in a quiet corner of the gym, taking measurements of everything from bust size to body fat, he ran her through the paces of a full body workout, starting with legs.

Damien was yelling at her by only the second set of squats, drawing the eyes of people around them. “This is how you’re convincing me? By squatting less than my daughter? She’s ten years old!” Ariel’s legs were on fire and she could see her legs tremble in the mirror in front of the squat rack. Damien seemed to have picked the busiest time of day and Ariel’s face flushed every time she caught the reflection of someone looking at her. Each time Damien asked her to focus, the loud music blaring over the speakers would drown out her thoughts. The straight bar on her shoulders held only two twenty-five pound plates and already she was ready to give up.

“Don’t look at the people! Close your eyes and concentrate!” Damien stood close, his massive frame blocking out a lot of the view behind her, thankfully. Ariel was used to men looking at her but today she felt embarrassed rather than flattered. She grimaced and closed her eyes, locking her knees at the top of the rep to take the strain off her legs, and she gulped down air before lowering back down. Damien, of course, had none of it. “Don’t lock your legs, shrimp, keep your quads and glutes under continuous tension. And for chrissakes, go lower!”

Ariel’s eyes narrowed at “shrimp” but she forced her body to do as he said, trusting that this gorilla knew what he was doing. After forty gruelling minutes of pummelling her legs, assaulting her arms, and frying her chest, Damien dragged her heaving and sweating into an aerobics studio.

“Now we get serious,” he said, closing the doors. “Take off your clothes and you’ll practice posing.”

Ariel’s mouth dropped. “Wha-what? You want me to take off my clothes?” She looked down at herself, there wasn’t much to take off. “Are you kidding me?”

“No,” he drawled, poking her in the ribs. “Y’all need to see what’s underneath this, how the body and muscles move. Why are you wearing this baggy thing anyways?” He brushed the fabric of her top billowing around her stomach.

“Because it looks pretty?” Ariel laid a hand on his chest to push him away but it was like trying to move a mountain. “I don’t have anything on underneath this and there’s no way I’m undressing for you!”

Damien stepped back and grunted. “I don’t care what y’all think. Nine months to build the body y’all say ya want and I’m gonna bring every tool in my garage for this, and that includes posing.” He pointed at his forehead. “Not only does it connect your mind to your muscles, it hardens them up faster.” At Ariel’s look, his frown deepened and she sensed that he was on the verge of walking out, disappointed by her reluctance and her dismal performance in the weight room.

Without saying anything, Ariel quickly pulled down her leggings, thankful that she had worn underwear. She tied the bottom of her shirt just under her chest and shrugged. “Best I can do.” Damien grunted again but seemed less disappointed.

“All right, I’m going to take y’all through some standard poses, see how your muscles work.” He pointed at the mirrors on the walls surrounding them. The studio was large but there was no one else in the room so Ariel could see herself from all angles. “It’s very important for y’all to look in the mirror, even when you’re working out, so your mind connection gets sharp. Helps know when you’re working them muscles out properly and when you’re not. Let’s get started.”

As Damien executed basic poses, Ariel tried to match them as well as see her muscles respond in the mirror. She wasn’t muscular by any means but her long legs were lean and there was shape to her arms and shoulders that shifted with each new form. Damien gave a running commentary and touched her body continuously, adjusting her form and complaining about how much work he had to do over the next few months. Even Ariel’s stomach, which she always thought of as flat and firm, disappointed the trainer, as he remarked that it’ll take years to get it hard and ripped.

Despite the Damien’s torment and the rapidly growing stiffness in her body, Ariel enjoyed the practice. She visualized her naturally broad shoulders growing broader in the mirror, while her sleek legs filled out to match. The sheen of sweat on her chest, arms, and stomach made them shine like polished marble. When Damien instructed her on a lat spread, she stood up on her toes to accentuate her already visible calves and grasped the sides of her stomach, imagining the firmness there turning into something much harder.

“Wait.” She stopped posing suddenly, realizing that none of this seemed familiar. “What poses are these? I watched quite a few fitness competitions last night and none of them did this.” She emphasized her point by executing a side chest post, which did little more than make her breasts rise slightly, but was already flawless in execution.

Damien chuckled. “You’re a quick learner, I’ll give ya that. You’re right, these aren’t fitness poses, they’re for a class called physique, with some bodybuilding ones and special moves unique to me. I aim to get your body in top shape and that means no prancing around, this is serious muscle building.”

Ariel didn’t even blink. “Okay, let’s get started then.”

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2016, 04:10:16 am »
Chapter 3
-----------

Ariel thought she could steel herself for the first few weeks in the gym but her brief experiences in high school paled in comparison to the crushing onslaught of Damien’s training. After spending all too little time on what he called “building the foundation,” each new workout grew progressively more intense, pushing all aspects of Ariel’s strength, endurance, and mental fortitude. If it weren’t for the six meals a day and dizzying array of powders and pills he had her take, from weight gainers and pump stimulants to fat burners and sleep aids, Ariel knew her body would simply collapse from the prolonged stress. If her resolve didn’t fail first.

Surprisingly, nutrition was the easy part. Ariel grew up on steak and potatoes back home and was never a foodie, unlike her acting friends. She had no problem shovelling down whatever Damien gave her at the gym and whatever his pre-planned meal service sent to her apartment. By the second week, she was eating over six thousand calories a day, the boxes of chicken, tilapia, and veggies barely able to keep up with her gym output. Even Damien was impressed by her appetite, so he happily introduced hourly protein shakes and intensified her training.

Ariel thought all those calories would blow her up like a balloon but the reality was more subtle. After the third week, Ariel noticed that her shoulders were pushing out her sleeves and formerly-loose shorts fit tighter around her butt and thighs. Her stomach stayed flat, as the ferocious workouts burned through everything she ate, and it even got a little firmer. Her body didn’t sink into things like chairs and countertops as much as it used to. These small improvements drove big changes in Ariel’s mindset and she started wearing tighter clothes to show off and appraising herself in mirrors more often.

She also started using the same technical terms for body parts as Damien did, such as “glutes” and “lats” instead of “butt” and “back.”

Most impressive were her improvements in the gym, something she couldn’t wait to tell Daphne when they met for a long overdue Starbucks date. Ariel had known Daphne since they were kids and her best friend had been there during that tumultuous relationship with the high school bodybuilder and helped her settle into life in Hollywood, having moved right after school. It was Daphne who had set Ariel up with the bodybuilder, Brandon Lang, and kept pushing her to keep the relationship going, despite the obvious difficulties. Ariel had always suspected her friend had a thing for bodybuilders and when Daphne married a massively buff dude last year, those suspicions were confirmed.

Entering the busy coffee shop, Ariel saw her friend sitting at a high top with a mug and waved to get her attention. Ariel wore a sleeveless white tube dress that fit tightly against her body and left her arms and legs exposed. The clean look was partially ruined by the large pink duffel bag slung over her shoulder, carrying this afternoon’s meals, but she had compensated with matching pink open-toed platform shoes that forced her calves to tighten up. Her planning paid off as Daphne's eyes widened and her friend wasted no time in getting up to hug her.

“Holy shit Ari, you look amazing!” Daphne held Ariel at arms length, looking up and down. “Those workouts are paying off big time, you’re really jacking up!” Ariel laughed and pulled her friend close for another hug.

“I know, right?” Ariel towered over her friend by a foot but Daphne's physique was still impressive, even covered up as it was by a loose white top. Her bodybuilder husband had gotten her into serious weight training when they started dating and she had never let up, becoming a personal trainer herself. Due to her short frame, Daphne looked visibly more muscular than Ariel, even though Ariel weighed a lot more. Daphne's legs stood out, thick and defined under skintight yellow yoga pants that ended below the calf. Ariel’s exposed legs were lean, smooth, and pale.

After dropping her bag and sitting down, Ariel wasted no time in describing her experiences in the gym, finally being able to relate to Daphne’s chosen profession. “You remember how I was in senior year, complaining about how intense Brandon was and how sore I was all the time?” Daphne nodded, her blonde ponytail bobbing. “That was nothing compared to now! I’m doing weights twice a day and every other day is cardio ‘till I’m a hot mess. My social life is all low-key, ‘cause all I’m doing is training, eating, and sleeping. It’s crazy.”

“Well, it’s really working, Ari, you look completely different, like majorly toned.” Daphne’s eyes kept roaming over Ariel’s body but her smile gave way to a look of concern. “But working out twice a day is way too much, you’ll be overtrained in no time.”

“Yeah, my trainer is careful about that,” Ariel said, waving a hand. “He has everything planned out to crazy levels of detail, so my workouts are timed exactly with meal timing, which are then timed to physical therapy and massages. And those are timed to specific naps and bedtimes. It’s the only way I can pack on muscle fast.” She rotated her arms out on the table, showing the undersides of her forearms to Daphne.

“Look at these things,” she pointed to the multitude of blue lines squiggling just underneath her skin. “I never had these before, even in high school, so I got worried and freaked out at my trainer. He made fun and said they’re just blood vessels and I can see them because my fat is dropping.” Ariel poked her forearm to feel them. “They’re appearing all over, on my legs, my shoulders, especially during a workout. They’re pretty gross but my trainer’s already warned me that they’ll start popping out of my skin soon, which is even more gross.”

“That’s awesome.” Daphne poked her own finger into Ariel’s forearm. “But you’d better start learning the lingo. Those aren’t blood vessels, they’re veins and the more you show, the more vascular you are. Defined, ripped, peeled, toss those in every few sentences and you’ll be hanging with the big boys.”

“You bet, I’m still learning so much, it’s hard to take it all in.” Ariel’s stomach grumbled and Daphne smirked. Looking behind the counter at the menu, Ariel skipped over anything that wasn’t approved by Damien. “It kind of sucks that I can’t eat anything unplanned though, like water is the only thing I can have here.” She reached down to her bag and took out a plastic container filled with chicken and boiled potatoes.

“I can tell.” Daphne pulled her coffee mug back “You’ve been making puppy dog eyes at my coffee since you got here.” Her nose scrunched as Ariel started eating pieces of chicken with her fingers. “Harry’s the same these days, he’s prepping for a show and it’s getting grim at our house.”

“I still can’t believe you married the biggest nerd in school,” Ariel said between mouthfuls. “It’s only when he gained like five hundred pounds of muscle that you even spoke to him.” Daphne slapped Ariel’s arm and shook her head.

“Not true at all! And that’s like the only reason you spoke to Brandon too.” Daphne put a hand to her forehead, looked up, and started mimicking Ariel’s voice perfectly. “Oh Brandon, let me snuggle your heaving pecs while I rub your glorious glutes with my crotch.” Her voice cracked and she broke into a fit of giggles, with Ariel coughing on a bit of potato.

“It wasn’t like that at all!” Ariel wiped her mouth clean. “He had a pretty face, that’s all.” There was a split second of silence before they both broke out in laughter.

Ariel cleared her throat and spoke again. “Anyways, back to the present. You know I can’t tell you why I’m doing this but it’s working better than I imagined. I think I’m as strong now as I was after all that time lifting in school, maybe more.”

“Oh yeah? Do tell.” Daphne leaned forward, her curiosity peaked. Unlike her actor friends, Ariel knew Daphne would appreciate what she was doing.

“Well, I’m not good with the gym math.” Ariel frowned. “But I do know I’m putting on the same number of big plates for things like bench press. Dumbbells for sure are the same, at least they have numbers on them, so like curling thirty pounds and I’m putting the pin at one hundred pounds for lat pull downs.” Ariel pinched her waist with her hands and flexed her lats, stretching the upper part of her tube dress.

Daphne's eyes shifted and she giggled lightly, leaning over the table. “Don’t turn around but there’s a guy staring at you. He almost spit out his drink when you flexed.”
Ariel turned around and caught a glimpse of an older man bringing a phone to his face. Obviously his attempt at nonchalance failed as he lowered the phone almost immediately. Ariel blushed and turned back.

Daphne had a wide grin on her face, forgetting about the man. “That’s so awesome! Since you’re into this now, you should come see Harry’s competition in a few months, the physiques there will blow your mind. It’s unbelievable how big and ripped these guys get, even the women. It’s really inspiring. You haven’t seen Harry in a while but he’s seriously in shape now, I can’t keep my hands off him.”

“Oh I know,” Ariel said, then corrected herself at Daphne's look. “Not Harry, I meant I’m doing a lot of research and I decided on bodybuilding right at the beginning.”

“What do you mean? You’re going to try bodybuilding? Like for a competition?” Her tone was doubtful so Ariel chose her next words carefully, to avoid sounding like a newbie.

“I think I’m a bodybuilder already, aren’t I? I mean, I’m working out twice a day and eating six thousand, two hundred calories. I got some muscle going on already, don’t you think?” Ariel repeated her lat flex. Daphne almost spit out her coffee.

“You’re eating six thousand calories? A … week?”

“What? No, a day.” Ariel held up her plastic container, now empty. “Six meals a day like this, mostly chicken and veggies and bucket loads of protein, I’ve already had seven shakes today so that’s like, a hundred seventy grams of protein? Plus some weight gainers for clean carbs. Then Damien gives me some pretty crazy powders and stuff to drink for workouts. Good shit too, I feel like a beast at the gym.”

Daphne held up a hand. “Did you say Damien? As in Damien Lockwood?” Ariel nodded. “That guy is an asshole! You shouldn’t be anywhere near him. He used to train at the same gym Harry does and he is bad, bad news.”

Ariel saw real concern in her friend’s eyes. “What’s wrong with Damien?”

“Only like everything.” Daphne pause to take a deep breath. “He used to train pro bodybuilders, even got a few competitors to the Olympia, but then he tried getting into the celebrity training business. He refused to accept that normal people don’t want to train like Olympia competitors, even actors, and apparently got into a fight with one of his clients, an Oscar winner I heard. Apparently he picked the guy up and threw him across the room, at least that’s what Harry heard.”

This didn’t sound quite true to Ariel, so she said as much. Daphne just held up her hand. “No, no. I’ve never told you what to do, Ari, but you should really look into this guy. If he’s promised to turn you into a bodybuilder, you’re going to be disappointed, no normal person can get to that level without going extreme.”

“What do you mean Daphne?” Ariel didn’t like what she heard. “You think I can’t make it as a bodybuilder?”

“I don’t mean, I mean, I’m not saying you can’t build up muscle.” Daphne rushed her words so Ariel knew her friend was lying. “I just mean with your height … you can’t get competition-level muscle without … help.”

“You mean steroids.”

“Of course I mean steroids!” Daphne crossed her arms. “It’s great that you want to get fit but knowing what I know about Damien Lockwood, he’s going to get you cycling steroids soon. Especially with your body type. There’s a reason why most female bodybuilders are short.” She drained the rest of her coffee. “I know you’re smart enough to recognize limits and not go too far.”

Ariel didn’t respond. More than ever, Ariel wanted to tell Daphne the real reasons for doing this, why she’s sacrificed her entire life in the pursuit of one goal that had a very small chance of success. The studio contract prevented her from explaining things but she also realized it was fear. Fear that no one would understand.

“I’m smart enough to avoid steroids,” Ariel said slowly, “but I also know I can do this. I’ll be an amazing bodybuilder, Daphne. Damien says I have the genetics for it and I’ve already gained ten pounds while losing fat, perfectly clean. I’ll keep up this intensity forever, there’s no doubt.”

“Fair enough.” Daphne said. “I’m your best friend and I have to support you. I just don’t want see you disappointed.”

“Thanks Daph.” Ariel took her friend’s hands into her own. “I’ll be sure to look out for any signs of disappointment. But think positive, can you imagine me as big and ripped as Harry in a few months?”

The look on Daphne's face was priceless.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2016, 01:51:40 pm »
Really good stuff - really realistic (even with the conceit of the 6'4" actress underpinning the story).  Don't shy away from that "logical" next step that's coming.  If even later on there are "magical" supplements that don't have the same real-world effects as steroids, don;t shy away from starting down that path at least first - it'll keep everything REAL.

:woohoo:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [MyoFolio] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View