Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575050 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 06:29:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bolt21] Brianna Takes Over
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bolt21] Brianna Takes Over  (Read 22029 times)

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [bolt21] Brianna Takes Over
« on: August 15, 2018, 06:11:09 am »
This is a new story of my own creation. It's going to be a little bit slow to get started, but hopefully it will land somewhere fun.

------------

Brianna Takes Over
by bolt21

------------

I guess I was a bit of a slow starter in life. At the age of 28 I was living with two roommates in a crappy apartment, I’d never had a real girlfriend, and I was making next to nothing working as the assistant manager at Burger Land, a fast food franchise. Yeah, I got all of the free French Fries a guy could ever want but for all of the responsibility I had (basically running the store and working late nights) I barely made more per hour than the sixteen-year-old kid working part-time as a fry cook. “Hi, I’m Barry Thomas,” I would say as an introduction to myself, staring at the mirror, “and I’m a loser.” It made me feel better to say it out loud. Yeah, my life was for shit but at least I had the balls to admit it.

But then my buddy, Mark, told me about this new thing called a Bitcoin and said I should buy as many of them as I could afford. I asked him to explain what it was and why it was so good and he just looked at me and laughed and said, “Just trust me, Bear.” Everyone calls me “Bear” because it’s short for “Barry.” Clever, I know.

Mark had been one of those kids growing up who had his own businesses before the rest of us were even shaving. He was buying candy, wholesale, and selling it at a huge markup in elementary school. By middle school he was scalping concert tickets and was able to buy a brand new Mustang by the time he turned 16. And now, as an adult, he already owned a couple of apartment buildings and some parking garages downtown and had a new girlfriend every month who he would take to Vegas, Europe, or on a cruise to someplace awesome.

So I decided, fuck it, what did I have to lose? And so I cashed out my life savings, all of $2500 in savings bonds that my grandparents had given me for graduating from high school. And I sunk it into the Bitcoins, whatever the hell they were. And then I forgot about them and went on living my pathetic life, with not much more to look forward to than free fries, playing Call of Duty with my roommates, and jerking off in my bedroom to unattainable women who I would never meet, let alone have a chance with.

Fast forward to six years later and now I was really somebody. Now I was the head manager of the same shitty Burger Land and instead of closing the store at miserable hours in the middle of the night, I got to go to the store at some miserable hour early in the morning just to get everything ready, make sure that the day’s delivery of buns, burger patties, and lettuce came in on time, and then open the door for our breakfast rush. Oh, and I was making an extra two bucks an hour now, except I was salaried and was probably making less than ever once you factored in that I was working 60 hours a week.

At least my Call of Duty skills hadn’t diminished. Sometimes I would lock myself in the manager’s office at work and sneak in a few rounds, and my roommate Jason had splurged and gotten a pretty sweet flat screen that he put in the living room at our apartment. I was locked in the office at work one afternoon sitting at the computer with my pants around my ankles and my cock in my hand staring at a picture from a fitness model’s Inst@gram account when there was a knock at the door. Cursing to myself I opened up a spreadsheet file that I used for payroll, zipped up my pants, kept my shirt untucked so that it would hide my boner, and opened the door. Madison, a cute kid who worked as a cashier stood in the doorway. “Hey, boss,” she said with her typical smile. “Some guy is in the dining room. He says he’s an old buddy of yours and came by to visit.”

I followed Madison out to the cash register where I could survey the dining room and, yeah, I checked out her ass along the way. Madison was about 5’2 and skinny as a rail but she had a great smile, a bubbly personality, and a perky little ass that always made my day a little bit better. I’m a dirty old man. So sue me. Standing on the other side of the counter was Mark.

“Hey, buddy,” I said and then leaned across the counter to give him one of those bro-handshake/hugs. “I haven’t seen you in a while. Still traveling the world with the girlfriend of the month?”

Mark gave me his trademark grin. “You know it Bear. I just got back from Cancun with Fabiola. You ever been with a Brazilian?” He asked me. I shook my head in the negative. “Well do yourself a favor and get with one.” He lowered his voice. “They are crazy in the sack, man.” I rolled my eyes and caught Madison giggling at our conversation. “Anyhow, I was wondering, Bear, did you ever follow up on those Bitcoins I told you about?”

Had I? “Dude,” I told him after thinking for a little while, “I’m pretty sure I did. I mean I’m almost positive I did. But I haven’t really thought about it in a while. I don’t even know where to look to see where the transaction went.”

“Well you really ought to find out, man. Do you have a computer back there where you can look it up?”

So I led Mark into the back office and had him grab a seat next to me at the computer. “I can’t even remember the name of the website I used to buy those things. Is this so important?”

Mark gave me a rare serious look and replied, “Just find the transaction, Bear.”

I opened the web browser and a picture of my Inst@gram model “girlfriend” popped up. Long blonde hair, big fake tits, a gorgeous ass, and flexing a pair of biceps that made my dick hard every time I thought about them. Bear gave me a sideways look and burst into laughter. I quickly hit the homepage button and Google came up. Finally I made eye contact with Mark and just said, “Fuck you, man,” which only made him laugh harder at me.

“Okay, Mark, what am I looking for? I have no idea what site I used, and even if I did remember I wouldn’t remember my username or password.”

“Bear, just check your e-mails. Maybe you saved something.”

So I went through my inbox, all 48,000 e-mails going back 6 years and nothing stood out. Then I went through my e-mail folder marked “Important” and it had all of 4 e-mails in it. None of them had anything to do with Bitcoin. And none of them were very important. So I opened an e-mail folder labeled “Random Stuff” and there were about 60 e-mails in it. Two of them were from a company called Coinbase. The first one was a generic, “Welcome to your Coinbase Account” type of a greeting. The second one was a receipt for an online purchase of 404.53 Bitcoins at $6.18 each for a total cost of $2500.

“Okay, here it is, Mark. I have 404 bitcoins in my account. Want to tell me what the big deal is?”

Mark took out his phone and did a couple of quick calculations. “Bear, are you sure you haven’t touched your Bitcoin account since you made that purchase?”

“Yeah, Mark. I’m sure. I haven’t even thought about it until today. What’s going on?”

“What’s going on, Bear, is that these are trading for a little over $14,000 per coin as of this moment. And you’re worth a little under $6 million.” He paused and then fixed me with a steady look. “So what do you say, Bear? Want to try to figure out what your username and password are?”

That was a little under a year ago. Things are a little different now. The first thing I did was sell all of my Bitcoins. Then I bought a house. Nothing crazy, but nice. It’s a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in the suburbs with a pool in the backyard. And an awesome setup for Call of Duty in the living room. I bought a sweet Jeep Grand Cherokee. And I bought my own Burger Land and brought the late night fry cook from my old store with me to become my assistant manager. The rest of the money I gave to another buddy of mine who works as a financial planner and I’ve got it set up so that I can give myself an “allowance” of $10,000 per month from the interest I make on the investments he chooses for me and that will still allow my nest egg to grow every year. Plus, it turns out I actually learned something working as a manager myself all those years and my own store does pretty well. Oh, and I have a girlfriend who lives with me. Susan does pharmaceutical sales and she’s beautiful. Skinny, long legs, great hair, perfect teeth, and dresses to kill. It turns out that women like Susan aren’t really into 28 year-old losers who work as an assistant manager at Burger Land. On the other hand, women like Susan are very much into 35 year-old millionaires who own a Burger Land.

My name is Barry Thomas and I’m not a loser! Thanks, Mark!

Life was going really well. Until one day, when I was being neighborly, and started up a conversation with Ed, the divorced guy who lives next door. He let me know that his teenaged daughter, Brianna, was going to be staying with him for the summer.

Brianna was about to turn my life upside down. Just when I thought I had everything figured out.

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Brianna Takes Over
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 08:11:56 am »
Looking forward to seeing what Brianna looks like and definitely looking forward to seeing what Brianna is capable of! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 05:00:23 pm »
Waiting for continuation too :)
Though I believe that my hopes are a bit different than Jeremy's

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 06:18:39 am »
I thought I had everything all figured out. My Burger Land franchise was killing it in revenue and I was working there as the manager as well as making a lot more than I ever did working in a store that someone else owned. Plus my hours were a lot more reasonable now. Instead of showing up at 5 AM six days a week I was showing up at 10 AM five days 5 days a week. I’d work in the office for 6 or 7 hours and be done for the day. I also usually went in for 2 or 3 hours on Saturday afternoons. Things were going really well with Susan. Shortly after cashing out my Bitcoins and becoming an instant millionaire I’d met her when I was out with Mark on his yacht. He’d bought a lot more Bitcoins than I had, plus he was already rich from years earlier, back when I had two roommates and was still struggling to pay my share of the rent. Yeah, he’d sold most of his Bitcoins and cashed out for a lot less than I had, but he’d also gotten in even earlier than I did. Let’s just say that when I offered to give him a percentage of my profits (I thought it was the least I could do) he just gave me a high-five, let out a laugh, and assured me that I really didn’t have to worry about him. Anyhow, he invited a few of his old friends, yours truly included, out onto the water one Saturday for an afternoon of fishing. It turns out that there was very little fishing, but there was a ton of booze, lots of skin, and a great time had by all. Besides Mark and myself, 3 other guys from back in the day came along. Mark’s girlfriend of the month, Amy, was there in a very tiny bikini, showing off all of her prodigious curves. And she had 4 of her friends with her. One of whom was Susan.

While all of the other girls were wearing bikinis and partying their asses off (Mark was doing body shots off of every girl on the boat except Susan) she was quiet and reserved. She was wearing a really sexy bathing suit, but it was a one-piece which showed off her toned, athletic figure. Susan is 5’10, nearly my height, and she has a regal air about her. She has a way of seeing above all of the petty things that regular people seem to enjoy, but she also manages to have fun wherever she is. And when she’s in a conversation she gives 100% of her attention and fixes her deep brown eyes on you in a way that makes you know that you’re the center of the world in that moment. That, along with her good looks, make it obvious to see why she’s one of the top pharmaceutical sales reps at her company. Late in the afternoon, the party on the yacht was still going strong with lots of drinking, laughing, and dancing. I looked over and saw that Susan had detached herself from the group and was standing at the bow of the yacht, her arms draped over the railing. I walked over to her and started up a conversation, and fell for her hard.

I made sure to get her phone number before we made it back to land and I’d called her the next day to set up a date for the following weekend. Susan is ambitious and she liked what she saw in me – a wealthy guy who owned a business, I was also decent looking and in pretty good shape, and I was more than willing to have a woman like Susan run my life. She moved in with me about a month after we started dating and I was pretty sure I was in love with her. She’s incredibly good at getting inside people and figuring out what motivates them and makes them tick, but at the same time she’s incredibly hard to know. But she’s easy to get along with and we never fought, even if she always got her way, and the sex is good, if not crazy, and I guessed we’d end up getting married someday.

I was in the driveway washing my jeep when my neighbor, Ed Martin, came by and started to chat with me. Ed’s a good guy and a good neighbor, meaning he waves whenever he sees me, and he’s not loud or obnoxious. Ed’s in his early 40’s and works as an airline pilot for one of the bigger outfits. He flies one of those routes that takes him to Asia and back, so he’s home most of the time but will disappear for a week at a time, not to be seen or heard from. Ed had married his high school sweetheart but things hadn’t worked out and his marriage didn’t last very long. He had a daughter, Brianna, whom I’d never met. Brianna was going to be staying with him for the summer, he told me, and apologized in advance for any interruption she might cause to the quiet/non-intrusive peace that we had enjoyed as neighbors. I told Ed not to worry about it, promised to let him know if she threw any crazy parties while he was away for work, and offered to let her use the pool in my backyard any time she wanted. And then Ed was on his way and I was back to focusing on making my jeep shine like new.

A few weeks later I was in the backyard, trimming the hedges. On this particular Saturday I’d opted not to go in to the store. I was standing on a ladder, trying to get the shrubs to all be of uniform height and was pretty zoned in on the task at hand. I heard a noise and turned my head and saw a cute girl standing on the other side of the fence, her hands in her pockets, staring at me with her bright blue eyes. Startled, I lost my balance, and tried, unsuccessfully to catch myself by grabbing onto a shrub. I managed to turn 180 degrees, lose my footing, and fell to the ground in a heap. I heard a gasp, followed by a giggle. I did a quick inventory check and concluded that nothing was damaged except for my ego. Climbing back onto the ladder, I looked back down to the girl. “You must be Brianna.” I said to her.

“And you must be Mister Thomas,” came her immediate response, with a smile.

“Nobody calls me Mister Thomas. Please call me Barry.”

Brianna flashed a million dollar smile at me. “Whatever you say, Mister T.” Damn was she cute! Standing about 5 feet 6, with a bronze tan, long blonde hair that went halfway down her back, and wearing a tight, powder blue t-shirt that showed her toned arms and a pair of jean shorts that could only be described as being indecent. What the hell was I doing, checking out the neighbor’s kid?

“So, Brianna, what are you fifteen years old?”

“No, Mister T. I’m sixteen. I’ll be a Junior in the fall.”

“Oh. Well, uh, what do you like to do? You’ve got a pretty athletic look. Do you play tennis? Volleyball?” I offered.

Another giggle. “Well I’m not on any of those kind of teams, Mister T. But I am the captain of the cheerleading squad.”

“You look like you’re in great shape, Brianna. Why don’t you try out for one of the teams instead of just rooting for the boys?”

“Is that what you think, Mister T? My squad made it to the national finals last year. You need to have some real strength and talent to compete at that level.” Brianna pulled her sleeve back and quickly flexed. Her arm, long, slim, and toned, suddenly transformed itself as a bicep the size of a baseball grew, seemingly from nowhere. My mouth went dry and I lost my balance, crashing to the ground for the second time in our short introduction. What the hell was wrong with me?

I climbed back up to the ladder again. “Sorry about that. I’ve been up here a while and it’s hot, and I guess the ladder got slippery from my sweat dripping on it.”

Brianna smirked a knowing smile. “Yeah, no problem Mister T. I totally get it.” She looked back to her house. “Well, I should probably get going, Mister T. Daddy wants to take me out to dinner, and I can’t exactly go out looking like this.” Brianna spun around in a little circle with her arms out. I couldn’t help but peer down at her from over the hedge. What a body she had! Supple legs, a narrow waist, surprisingly big tits for such a skinny girl, and an ass to die for. Firm, round, and with a little bounce with every little step she took.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Brianna.” I remarked. “Hey, it’s going to be a hot summer, so if you ever want to use the pool, just let yourself in any time. The gate’s always open.”

“That’s awfully nice of you, Mister T.” Brianna gave me another smile. What a beauty! “I just might take you up on that one of these days. I’ll probably be seeing you around.” Then Brianna gave me a wink, turned around and headed to the house. My eyes were glued to her ass the entire time. It just wasn’t fair for anyone to look that good. Especially the teenaged kid who lived next door. About halfway to her house, Brianna suddenly turned around and saw me staring at her. Busted! She gave me another smile and then giggled. Turning back around, she skipped the rest of the way to her patio and back inside through the back door.

I stepped off the ladder, back onto terra firma, and then realized that my little soldier was at full attention. I mean, I was painfully erect. “Down boy.” I told myself. “She’s way too young for you. And besides, you have Susan.”

Susan!

I headed back into the house and found Susan hunched over the kitchen counter. Wearing a pair of shorts her ass was a fine sight, indeed. Maybe not quite as perky as Brianna’s, but how could a woman in her 30’s hope to compete with a teenager? Sneaking up behind her, I placed my hands on Susan’s hips and gave her a kiss on the back of her neck, grinding against her ass as I did so.

“Barry!” she shrieked. “What do you think you’re doing? You know I hate it when you do things like that! Don’t sneak up on me!” At least she had a smile on her face as she scolded me. Then she scrunched up her face. “You stink, Barry. Go get in the shower.” I leaned back in for another kiss to her neck and she pulled away and gave me an angry look. “Now!” she ordered me.

“Yes, dear.” I dutifully replied. Stripping off all of my sweaty clothes I jumped into the shower, thinking of my beloved. Today was Saturday, so we had plans to go to dinner and would then go see a show. Susan loved culture and made it a point to take me to all of the latest events at the theater. She was excited about seeing a tour production of ‘Hamilton’ this evening. Personally, I could care less about culture, but it made Susan happy to dress up and go out, and it meant that I’d likely get some sex later that night.

I lathered myself up in the shower and thought of Susan and of having sex with her. Although she wasn’t an adventurous or particularly generous lover, she had a fantastic body, particularly for a woman in her 30’s. Long legs, small, but perky tits with the most delectable nipples. And they were sensitive too – once I started to suck on them they’d get incredibly hard and Susan would buck her hips into me, forcing my cock deeper inside her as I fucked her in the missionary position, which Susan always preferred, being rather traditional. Occasionally she’d let me fuck her from behind, but that would usually entail a fair amount of alcohol and a lot of begging. As for oral sex, she enjoyed it when I went down on her, and it was a requirement if I ever came before she was ready; but as far as giving head, she would only perform for me if she really wanted something and even then she wasn’t particularly good at it (not that there’s such thing as a bad blowjob… just keep your teeth out of the way and everything will work out).

After a couple of minutes of stroking my cock in the shower and thinking of my beloved, I’d worked up a pretty good erection, but I wasn’t really close to cumming. “Oh well,” I said to myself, “I’ll just have that more to give after the show tonight.” I went back to cleaning myself up and lathered up my hair with shampoo. Tilting my head back under the hot water, my eyes closed, I suddenly thought of my encounter a short while earlier with Brianna, the kid living next door. I thought of that delicious ass and the way that she’d totally busted me, and then winked at me. And then I remembered the way her biceps came from out of nowhere. Firm, tanned, and with an incredible peak even for a figure competitor in contest condition, let alone a sixteen year old cheerleader. Susan was thin, and toned, and athletic, but she was nowhere near being muscular. I’d always had a thing for strong women, and the majority of my imaginary girlfriends prior to meeting a real woman in Susan had been plucked from muscle magazines or muscle websites. A strong woman with hard biceps and diamond shaped calves were my personal ideal. Brianna had all of that. Plus, let’s face it, Susan was a great looking woman. Beautiful, even. But Brianna was in another league. Her golden blonde hair and her bright blue eyes capped a face that was half 'girl-next-door' and half 'Danger-Will-Robinson.' My soapy hand found my erection and I discovered that I was painfully hard and dripping pre-cum. My eyes still closed, I thought of the girl next door and stroked myself for all of 10 seconds before I explosively came all over myself and all over the shower. Jesus Christ! I’d never cum that hard in my life, and that included in person, with Susan.

I rinsed off and got myself ready for an evening out, opting for a pair of chinos and a dressy shirt. Heading back to the bedroom Susan stood, getting herself ready for our date night. “Hey, handsome,” she greeted me. “We’re going to have a really fun night out.” She gave me a wonderful smile and a light kiss on the lips. “And then we’re going to have an even better night back at home.” Susan smacked me on the ass as she said this and gave me a wink. I watched her sashay to the bathroom, undressing as she made her way to the shower. Seeing my girlfriend’s naked back disappear from my view,
I had a single thought.

Brianna.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 08:13:26 am »
Oh, nice introduction to Brianna, I love that even though she's only 16, that she has replaced his own wife in his fantasies. But perhaps his dream girl is going to turn into a nightmare before long. k+!

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 07:33:55 pm »
Jeremy & Wissen -

Thanks for your comments, support, and appreciation.

I'm not exactly sure where this story is headed, but I'm trying to end each entry at a good spot in the story. I'm not a fan of stories on this site that are only 200 to 300 words and I'm content with the slow build up, although I'll try to include a few good payoffs along the way to keep things spicy.

Jeremy, I think you'll discover that Brianna is a much different character than Lilly is. I don't expect Brianna to be crushing cars with her bare hands or challenging 300 pound muscleheads to a bench press competition. But Brianna is definitely an incredible physical specimen with more than enough strength to take care of herself. :)

Wissen, I'm not really sure what you're hoping for.... With any luck you'll enjoy the ride!

As for how she's going to take over Barry's life, I'm still not sure where on the playful/teasing vs sadistic/dominant spectrum she's going to land. Brianna has a way of letting me know what she wants in her own time, moments before I put the words in the page, so I'm often as surprised as you and Barry are with what she comes up with ;)

I've already finished the next installment (subject to any last minute changes I typically make as I'm giving the work a final read through, right before I hit "post") and I'm well motivated to keep this story going each day, meaning the writing bug has hit me hard (long may it last!)

Anyhow, please keep your feedback and suggestions coming and if you have an idea I like then I promise to run it by Brianna to see if she likes it too :D

Offline kjm7997

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 08:22:40 pm »
Awesome start!

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 07:11:14 am »
I was on the patio, laying on my stomach on a lounge chair the next afternoon. A cold bottle of beer was at arm’s reach on the tile floor and the sun was beating down on my back. Jimmy Buffett was serenading me at a comfortable volume through the speakers which I’d installed on the patio.

The previous night had been memorable to say the least. Dinner had been outstanding, albeit expensive, at a trendy French restaurant. ‘Hamilton’ was better than I could have expected or hoped for. The music was phenomenal and the story was riveting. Who knew that history was so much fun? And the sex when we got home was mind-melting. Susan had 2 glasses of wine at dinner. Then another glass at the theater. And when we got home she put on some music and poured herself another glass. Susan was well passed tipsy by the end of the 2nd glass. We were necking on the couch and were both half naked before we made it to the bedroom. I explored every inch of her lithe body and made her cum twice with my tongue before she pronounced that she needed my cock. Raising an eyebrow I told her that I wanted to hold her down in front of me and watch her titties bounce while I fucked her from behind. Susan let out a nervous giggle and hopped onto her hands and knees in front of me on the mattress.

Kneeling behind her I pushed my hardness into her tight little cunt and started to slide in and out, watching her firm little titties shake up and down and from side to side. Her ass was definitely on the petite side but it was firm and shapely and we were making the most incredible “thwapping” sound each time my bare skin smacked into hers with each forward thrust. She playfully turned her head toward me and said, “Give it to me hard, Stud.” This made me double my efforts and I closed my eyes so that I could really focus on fucking her hard and fast.

My eyes closed, I suddenly conjured the image of Brianna in my mind. Brianna. Brianna. Her perfectly round ass. Her firm calves. Her angelic face which was a perfect blend of innocent and naughty. Her big, full, perky tits. I imagined what her nipples must look like – as beautiful as the rest of her, I was certain. And that majestic bicep which appeared from nowhere and dominated my vision with its size and density. Within moments I felt my orgasm about to hit. I kept my eyes closed and imagined Brianna beneath me, her beautiful round tits bouncing freely. Her full blonde hair swaying from side to side as she eagerly accepted my cock inside her sixteen-year-old pussy. I exploded even harder than I had earlier that day in the shower. This was the best sex of my life. Susan gave me the best orgasm I’d ever had. Except it wasn’t really Susan, it was Brianna. And Brianna hadn’t even been in the room.

Remembering how hard I had cum the night before, laying on my stomach with the beginning of a very pleasant beer buzz, I realized that once again I was incredibly hard. And at that moment, I heard the patio door open, followed by a very chipper, “Well hello there, Mister T.”

Oh shit! I scrambled to sit up, then realized that I would have a very obvious tent in my pants, so I did my best to roll into a sitting position, while grabbing the bottle of beer and holding it in my lap to hopefully obscure my condition from the very source of that condition. Getting as near as I could to composed, I looked over at my neighbor who had sauntered onto the patio.

“Hey, Mister T. I decided to take you up on your offer. Is this a good time if I want to use your pool?” Brianna was wearing a pair of tight white shorts and a button-down shirt which she had probably stolen from her father’s closet. The shorts were practically skin tight and showed off her bronze, tanned legs, her firm calves and her Grade-A perfect ass. I could see that she was wearing a white bathing suit underneath her shorts, which she had zipped up but hadn’t bothered with the button. She was wearing a pair of pool sandals which showed off her dainty feet, shapely and feminine and adorned in a sparkly pink nail polish. The shirt was entirely unbuttoned. She’d simply grabbed both ends and tied a knot at the bottom. She had a bikini top on which matched her bottom. With the shirt pulled around and tied up, it had the effect of pushing her tits together, making them look bigger than they already were and creating the most incredible display of cleavage I’d ever seen.

“Hey, Brianna. You’re more than welcome to use the pool. I was just relaxing and getting some sun.”

Brianna walked over toward me. Actually she strutted over toward me and sat down on the lounge chair where my feet had been. “So, Mister T. You live here alone?” she asked me.

“No, my girlfriend Susan lives here too.”

“Oh yeah? Is she as good looking as you are, Mister T?” she asked with a coy smile. God, could Brianna flirt!

I gave a nervous laugh. “Susan is beautiful. I’m lucky to have her in my life. I think I’m going to ask her to marry me before long.”

“Well I’d love to meet her, Mister T. Is she home?”

“Not right now. She went out shopping. She’ll probably be back in a couple hours though.”

“Oh, cool. Maybe I’ll stick around then,” Brianna replied with her dazzling smile.  She edged closer to where I was sitting and absentmindedly put her hand on my thigh. I felt a charge of electricity go through my body and the hairs on my neck stood on end. “So tell me about yourself, Mister T,” she began. “How long have you lived in this neighborhood?” Brianna’s fingers gently squeezed my thigh as she spoke but she paid it no mind, as if her hand had a mind all its own. I looked into her eyes – oh those beautiful blue eyes – I could get lost in them so easily. They actually sparkled. I didn’t know eyes could do that – “Mister T?” she prodded me.

“Oh, yeah. Sorry… I’ve lived in this house for about half a year. A little longer than that, actually.”

“Well,” Brianna leaned in, giving me an exquisite view of her unbelievable cleavage, “I’m really glad you moved in next door. It’s really great to have such friendly neighbors.” And then that smile again.

I needed to take charge somehow. This sixteen-year-old vixen was messing with my head and playing games with my sex drive and I just couldn’t allow that to happen. Time to say something friendly but at the same time making it clear that I was nothing more than the old guy who lived next door. The practically engaged old guy next door. Finally my lips moved and words came out. “Thanks, Brianna. You’re always welcome to visit any time.” What the hell? That’s not what I had in mind at all!

Brianna gave me another million dollar smile and a squeeze to my thigh (had her hand moved higher?) and then pushed herself up to a standing position.
“Well, I think I’m going to take you up on your offer, Mister T. and see how the water is. Care to join me?”

“No thanks, Brianna, I’m just gonna enjoy the sun. You go ahead though.”

“Well alright, Mister T.” she said it in a teasing voice. “But you don’t know what you’re missing.” In a smooth motion she stepped out of her shorts and shrugged her shirt off of her shoulders. My heart stopped and my mouth went dry. Brianna was much, much hotter than I had ever given her credit for in my imagination. Her golden back was as if it had been sculpted by Michelangelo. Lean muscles protruded from her shoulders and tapered down in a perfect V down to her tiny waist. Dressed all in white, her bikini left absolutely nothing to the imagination. The practically non-existent material of her bikini bottoms was wedged in between the two most glorious ass cheeks that have ever existed. Toned thighs working down to the most delicious, bulging calves which bunched up with every step the teenaged Goddess took towards the water. She bounded forward at the last moment and took two hops before ascending airborne off of the tile deck and then split the surface of the water like an Olympic diver. Brianna glided under the water the length of the pool back to the shallow end, near where I was sitting in a daze, and then emerged, standing in the water, with her upper body completely exposed to the summer air. “Oh, Mister T. You didn’t tell me how cold the water was!” Brianna’s tiny nipples stood out like bullets testing the fabric of her practically sheer bikini top and stretching the limits of my self-control. The flesh of her perfect breasts were completely exposed, with only the tiniest bit covered by her bathing suit top, and even that was nearly transparent from the water. Just below those two mounds of heaven I noticed a perfectly flat stomach with a six pack leading down to the waterline of the pool.

I was getting dizzy and suddenly I desperately needed a drink. I stood up and walked over to the patio fridge and cracked open a fresh beer. Then I took a long pull from it and managed to compose myself as I let my gaze fall back upon the vision of perfection wading in my pool just a few feet away. My eyes worked their way up her chest back to her eyes, and found that she was staring at me. And smirking. She let a full minute pass without saying a word, just holding me hostage with her eyes. I could do nothing except look back at her and wait. Finally she spoke. “I guess you think I’m hot, don’t you Mister T.”

“What are you talking about, Brianna?” I managed to stammer back.

“You think I’m a hottie, don’t you?” she continued to torment me.

This had gone completely sideways and it was time for me to steer everything back on course. “Well, Brianna, I think you’re a very attractive young lady.”

“Well if you say so, Mister T.”

“Don’t get me wrong, Brianna. You’re very pretty for a girl your age, but I hardly think of you, or anyone else who’s a teenager as being a hottie,” I explained as diplomatically as I could.

“Well, Mister T. It's just that I thought that maybe you were lusting after my body,” she said to me, looking directly into my eyes. Then the smirk returned and her gaze worked its way down to the tent in my shorts. I was so busted. She held her gaze for an extra moment and then slowly licked her lips. “So that's not for me?” And she giggled.

I was so busted. I fumbled for words trying to construct a reasonable denial. “Oh my gosh, Brianna. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean. I mean. It’s not. I mean. I forgot. I mean I was sitting in an awkward position before and this, well it happened. I’m sorry you had to see this,” I stumbled around the words trying to convince her that my erection wasn’t directly in tribute to her looks. Her beautiful face. Her sparkling eyes. Her incredible body. Her enormous, firm, bouncy tits with her stiff nipples pointed directly at me in the cool breeze.

Brianna stepped out of the pool as gracefully as she had dove in a short while ago and walked up to me. I was standing in the sun on a hot summer day and suddenly I had the chills. Goosebumps covered my skin and I actually began to shiver. “I mean, Mister T.” she explained, “I could say that the water was cold and that’s why my nipples are so hard. But the truth is it’s a hot day and your pool is just the perfect temperature, and, well,” her eyes drifted back down to my straining erection, “you are packing some serious heat there, Mister T. I’m pretty turned on myself.” And that knowing smile.

I nervously took a half step backward and stumbled into the wicker table behind me. “Brianna, I don’t know where you think this is going, but you’re a teenager. A very good looking young lady, but I'm practically old enough to be your father. And I’m in a committed relationship.”

Brianna stepped forward again. The electricity crackled between us. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. That young, supple skin. Those toned arms hiding those incredible biceps. That wet bikini top hiding absolutely nothing. Her pouting lips and her magical eyes. “Let me make this easy for you, Mister T. Admit that I turn you on. Admit that you want me. Admit that your raging hard on,” her eyes drifted back down to my crotch and then back up to my eyes again, “is just for me.” I tried to step back again and then remembered that I was trapped. “And if you won’t admit it... well I’ll make you admit it, Mister T.”

“What are you talking about, Brianna?” I stammered. Brianna suddenly stepped forward and scooped me off the ground as if I was a child. With one arm beneath my legs and the other around my shoulder, she held my 190 pounds as securely as if I weighed one quarter of that. “What do you think you’re doing?” I moaned.

“It’s simple, Mister T. I’m overpowering you. I’m stronger than you. If you won't listen to reason then you'll listen to force. Don’t make me hurt you, Mister T.” She leaned in until her lips were inches from mine. “It will be so much better for you if you’ll just admit it. Admit that you’ve been thinking about me since we first met. I’ve seen the way you look at me. It’s the same way that all of the boys look at me. I mean, I know that my body drives you crazy. How could it not? I drive all the boys crazy.” Her lips were practically touching mine. How badly I wanted to lean forward and taste her lips. To kiss her and never stop kissing her. My resolve was broken.

I struggled in her grasp, completely off balance, and realized that she had me completely immobilized. All I could do was remain in her arms for as long as she saw fit to hold me. My hands reached out and my fingers found her bicep. She gave it a sudden flex and I felt the muscle grow underneath my hand. If it was possible my cock got even harder.

“It’s true, Brianna. You’re gorgeous. You’re the hottest girl… the hottest woman I’ve ever seen,” I heard myself saying.

“What about my muscles, Mister T,” she taunted me. “I’ve seen you checking out my muscles. Do you like my guns? Does it turn you on seeing how easily I can hold you like this?”

“Oh, God, yes,” I exclaimed. “I love your muscles. You’re sexiest woman I’ve ever met.”

“See that wasn’t so hard, was it Mister T?” she giggled. “It’s so much easier this way.” Then she took a step forward and flung me through the air like a rag doll. I panicked and started clawing at the air, all the way until I crashed down into the water in the middle of the pool. Gasping, I kicked my way to the surface to find Brianna laughing at my predicament as she buttoned her tight shorts back on over her skimpy bikini bottom. “I’m glad we have an understanding of where we each stand in our, um, relationship,” she said through her smile. “Now I’m going to head back home and peel out of these clothes and take a long, hot, naked shower.” She let her eyes wander down to my crotch again, now hidden under the water’s surface. “And you’ll probably want to take care of that before your girlfriend comes home.” She turned and headed for the patio door. My eyes were drawn to the way her ass swayed with every step she took. “And when you do take care of it, Mister T,” she said, as she stepped out the door and into the yard, “be sure to think of me.” Then she turned and faced me and squeezed her perfect melon-sized breasts at me. “Thanks again for letting me use your pool whenever I want, Mister T. I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other soon.”

And then she was gone.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 07:42:57 am »
Very nice! I like the way that she teased him, promising that if he admitted that he found her sexy, she would possibly reward him, but instead threw him in the pool. Also, I like how she asked if his girlfriend was as hot as he was, that immediately made me think of Brianna possibly stealing Susan from him, I'm sure her body, confidence, and charisma could turn most straight women gay for her. And yeah, I know that she won't be as strong as Lilly, she doesn't need to be, all I would like to see her do, physically overpower, dominate, and lifting Mr. T, then that's all I'm really looking for. k+!

Offline Bigred81

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 11:31:19 am »
I like it. Cool story :cool2:
Maybe she will workout a little more to seduce him more with her muscles. Not to big muscles.. But maybe harder and denser... Especially her biceps ;)

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 01:54:21 pm »
Hm, looks like there will be many comparisons between Brianna ans Susan, where teenager will be superior.

I really like stories where much younger girl is more beautiful and more secy than older one :)

Though, in that case female leads's muscles are even smaller than in previous story, but I like that Brianna is really busty.

Will be there some breast expansion or muscle growth in the story later?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 05:44:58 pm »
I wonder, the next time he makes love to Susan, will he moan Brianna's name? It seems like he's imagining he's fucking her when he's fucking Susan, I wonder if that does happen, what will Susan do?

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 07:09:48 pm »
I'm really enjoying the feedback and am happy you guys seem to like the story.

I'm also glad that my writing is consistently ahead if my posting (I've already got 2 more chapters complete, pending last minute edits).

Brianna has her own agenda and she let's me know what she wants. and as you all should know by now, Brianna is used to getting her way.

I will say that you probably shouldn't expect any sudden growth of muscles or boobs. She's already perfect and pills or magic wouldn't possibly make her more beautiful or more confident.

She'll get to meet Susan pretty soon but I wont give anything else away on that front.

Please keep your suggestions coming, though. Brianna has given me a pretty good idea of what she's all about and your wishes wont change that. But if you come up with something in line with her character I'll do my best to include your idea in a future installment.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2018, 03:01:30 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I will say that you probably shouldn't expect any sudden growth of muscles or boobs. She's already perfect and pills or magic wouldn't possibly make her more beautiful or more confident.

She'll get to meet Susan pretty soon but I wont give anything else away on that front.

I hope she doesn't either! If she does, I hope it's naturally from diet and exercises (maybe even roids ;) and it takes place over a long period of time. I'd love to see Susan eventually pack on some muscle to get Barry's attention....or Brianna's ;)

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2018, 08:10:22 am »
I didn’t see Brianna for several days after the pool incident, as I’d come to think of our encounter on my patio.

Standing in the shallow water, that day, as Brianna sashayed back to her house, I stood there, stunned by what had just happened. This sixteen-year-old girl, who lived next door and who was at least 6 inches shorter than me and at least 50 pounds lighter than me had just reduced me to putty in her hands. Not to mention that I was a millionaire who owned my own business while she was still a kid in high school. A soon-to-be high school junior, no less! I couldn’t believe it.

Then I thought of it from a different perspective. This Goddess, with a body that blew away any of the women of my fantasies and with the strength to easily overpower and manipulate me had exposed me for what I really was - an infatuated, overgrown adolescent in a man’s body. I was addicted to Brianna and she knew it. She saw right through me from our first encounter. How could she not? She’d said it herself. Everywhere she went, boys ate out of her sixteen-year-old hands. My erection became achingly persistent there in the pool. I reached down and took my shorts off and tossed them onto the patio tile near the pool steps, and felt my hardness in my hand. And then I did exactly as Brianna had told me to. I took care of the need between my legs. Stroking my hard cock just beneath the water’s surface, I thought of Brianna and her microscopic bikini. Brianna and her golden skin. Brianna’s toned legs and Brianna’s rock hard calves. Brianna’s athletic looking arms that hid two of the densest and most erotic biceps I’d ever seen when she flexed them. Brianna’s angelic face and her sparkling blue eyes, beneath her cascading blonde hair that fell halfway down her back. Brianna’s enormous tits that bounced and jiggled with every move she made and which had zero sag to them. Brianna’s stiff nipples that showed that she was turned on by the sway she held over me and my libido. Brianna’s glorious ass that was descended from the heavens.

In a single overwhelming moment I erupted stream after stream of cum, beneath the surface of the pool, and watched it slowly rise to water’s edge. A moment of panic and revulsion overcame me, which was followed by relief as I saw the evidence of my lust slowly work its way to the pool’s skimmer, to be filtered away, gone and forgotten. I stepped out of the pool, naked, hurried to grab a towel, dried off, and was innocently dressed and recovered well ahead of Susan’s return home from her shopping trip.

The next several days found me thinking of Brianna at all times. I would wake up from dreaming of Brianna and begin my day stroking myself to orgasm with thoughts of Brianna. I’d lock myself in the office and stare at her picture for hours (her Insta**** account was marked as private and I didn’t dare to become a follower, but her thumbnail profile picture showed her smiling in her cheerleader’s uniform) and would stroke myself to orgasm. I’d drive home from work and would look, longingly, at Brianna’s house as I walked up to my front door and then hurry to the bathroom to stroke myself to orgasm thinking of Brianna. I’d wake up in the middle of the night, my cock rock hard from an erotic dream of Brianna, and would rush to the bathroom to cum, and then go back to sleep to dream of Brianna some more.

I was worried that Susan would think something was amiss. What if she decided that she was in the mood for sex and I was unable to get hard, having just masturbated in the bathroom minutes earlier? I quickly discovered that this wouldn’t be an issue. As Susan would play with my soft cock, coaxing me to hardness, all I had to do was close my eyes and imagine that it was Brianna’s fingers touching me. I would reach out and feel Susan’s thin arms and imagine that I was feeling Brianna’s unflexed arm, and that at any moment a powerful bicep would emerge, seemingly from nowhere. In an instant my flaccid cock would stand at full attention, much to Susan’s delight. It didn’t matter if I had stroked myself to orgasm just a few minutes earlier while thinking of Brianna.

It turned out that my libido was apparently endless, a fact that Susan took advantage of several times over the next few days, much to her delight.
Thrusting my cock into Susan’s cunt from the missionary position, I thought of Brianna’s tight snatch swallowing me and leading me to undiscovered sexual pleasures. Leaning my neck down and licking and sucking Susan’s stiff little nipples and hearing her moans of arousal, I thought of Brianna’s impossibly hard nipples and imagined that I was giving her pleasure. Susan couldn’t get enough of me and my renewed vigor in the bedroom and rather than getting together for a romp in the sack two or three times a week, we began having sex every day. But it was Brianna who fueled my sex drive before, during, and after my moments with Susan.

About a week after my encounter with Brianna on my patio I was at work, looking over the operation and making sure that everything was running smoothly. A few minutes earlier I’d been in my office with the door locked and Brianna’s Insta**** page on my computer monitor. I’d been looking at the familiar thumbnail photo of Brianna in her cheerleader's outfit with her dazzling smile on display. Stroking my cock while staring at the tiny photo of my obsession, I exploded into a handful of napkins within a few brief moments. I then discarded the evidence at the bottom of a wastebasket, closed the web browser, and took a few minutes to compose myself before exiting the office and making my way into the store to survey the dining room for cleanliness
and to make sure that everything was in order.

As I was reaching over a booth to check that the napkin holder was fully stocked I felt someone bump into my hip. As I turned to see who the offender was, I was greeted with, “Hey, Mister T.! I was hoping I might find you here!” Standing in front of me was my sixteen-year-old Goddess, Brianna. She was dressed in a pair of jeans that might as well have been painted on and a sweater that did nothing to hide her considerable assets. Her long hair was pulled in the back into a pony-tail, with her golden locks framing her dazzling face in a way that made her look like a combination of a sixteen-year-old and a sexual dynamo who could have any man or boy wrapped around her fingers without even trying. She was accompanied by two other girls who looked to be the same age as Brianna.

Brianna introduced her companions. “Mister T. These are two of the girls on my squad, Taylor and Tiffany.” She turned to her friends. “And this is the guy I told you about from next door, Mister T.” Then all three girls went into a momentary giggling fit. What had she told them about me? I gave Taylor and Tiffany a quick examination as discreetly as I could. They were both dressed similarly to Brianna, with cheerleader good looks, great smiles, and cute, tight bodies. But I quickly realized that they looked like typical teenagers and while I felt an appreciation for their youthful good looks, there was nothing beyond that. Brianna, on the other hand, radiated an energy that wrapped me up and made me feel light-headed.

I was determined to remain composed and in control. Giving my best smile, I greeted Brianna’s friends. “Girls, it’s great to meet you! It’s so wonderful that you found the time to come visit with your friend! How do you like our little town? Thanks for coming to see my restaurant. Please have anything you want off our menu.” I looked over to the girl at the counter. “Anything these girls want is on the house.”

“Oh, thanks Mister T.” Brianna gushed at me. “You’re so sweet!” She turned to her friends. “Didn’t I tell you he was the greatest?” Both of her friends started giggling again. “Actually we just ate, but we were in the neighborhood and I wanted to check out where you work.” She melted my heart with one of her million dollar smiles. “Anyhow, we have to get going but it was great to see you again, Mister T!”

Brianna then leaned in close to me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. She pulled me in tight and I could feel the warmth of her skin. I could smell the youthful energy she carried throughout her being, as well as a hint of citrus-scented perfume. I could feel the strength in her arms and chest as she squeezed me tight. And I could feel the firmness of her prodigious chest pressed into my own chest. Brianna leaned in close with her lips next to my ear. In a low voice she spoke to me. “I’m really glad I came by to see you Mister T. I’ve been thinking about you.” She shifted her hip against me and I could feel my erection pressed against her stomach. I heard her sigh in my ear. “I’ve been thinking about you a lot.”

Brianna pulled away, but kept her arms draped over my shoulders. “Oh, by the way, Mister T.” she told me, “Taylor and Tiffany are headed back home tomorrow. And Daddy’s flying to Hong Kong the day after. He’ll be gone for six days. So you’ll probably be seeing more of me the next week or so.” My heart leapt out of my chest and into my throat. I was speechless. She pulled me back in for another hug. I could distinctly feel that Brianna wasn’t wearing a bra under her sweater and her excited nipples were threatening to bore a hole in my chest. “You’ll be seeing a lot more of me,” she promised, whispering in my ear.

Just like that, Brianna was gone and I found myself sitting at the booth I’d been attending to, pretending to work an imaginary stain out of the laminate with a rag as I waited for my raging erection to subside.

Two minutes after that I was back in my office, disposing of more cum-filled napkins at the bottom of the trash, courtesy of Brianna and her thumbnail sized image.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bolt21] Brianna Takes Over

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View