Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574372 Posts in 72881 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 01:58:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [marasso] Hit me harder!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [marasso] Hit me harder!  (Read 28054 times)

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
[marasso] Hit me harder!
« on: July 15, 2018, 11:35:19 pm »
OP requested an edit... ~Mod E15R91F

Hi! I wrote story, obviously about muscular woman, including strength displays, domination and sex ;) It's my second attempt to wrote something longer, circa year and half ago I posted one part of my other story, but I didn't continued it. Maybe I will go back to that someday. For now you have first part of this story and more are coming your way very soon :) Karma and any feedback will be appreciated

Hey guys, my name is Daniel and I'm 25 years old. I am an amateur muay thai fighter. After almost 6 years of training, I feel really strong in the fight or on the street. I have a good boxing, strong kicks and really great stamina. But a few days ago something happened in the gym, which caused me to lose my confidence completely ….

It was early in the morning, so I was literally the only one in the gym. I was training my favorite combinations on the boxing bag in the corner of the room. I was convinced that I was alone when I suddenly heard a female voice:

- Oh, what a warrior -  I turned and in front of me was standing quite tall woman, in her late twenties or early thirties, with long blonde hair tied in ponytail. She was smiling, but there was nothing friendly in it. Her smile was rather sarcastic and her blue eyes were looking at me with absolutely coldness, that seemed to be drilling through me. She had gorgeous face with clean fair complexion, big eyes with naturally long lashes, straight, classically sculpted nose, full, glossy lips and delicate cheeks and chin. And it was all natural, I didn't noticed any traces of makeup on her face.

Although, she was very pretty, it wasn't her face was drawing attention the most - it was her body! Oh my God, she was built like some superheroin from Marvel comics. It was amazing, how her beautiful feminine face was in contrast with enormous muscles she had. And she was wearing only sporty bra and panties! Her muscles were huge and defined, she didn't even need to flex them and they were still bigger than 99% of people I've known.

Obvious thought crossed my mind, that she had to be profesional bodybuilder. She looked like she was wearing medieval armor made of muscles instead steel.

My gaze finally broke away from her pretty face and went lower, slowly and in awe and shock, examining her neck, behind which were rising up huge slopes of her superhumanly developed trapezius muscle. Ridges of these giant traps led my eyes to another huge muscles of this mysterious blonde - her shoulders. Her deltoid muscles were round and big almost like bowling balls and making her frame very wide. But they were also in contrast with narrow waist, which made her silhouette similar to V letter or inverted triangle.

She put her hands on her hips and that gesture made her posture even more intimidating. Jeez, those arms... Veiny, pumped and simply enormous! Her biceps, even relaxed, were giant. Huge peaks of meat, clearly separated from deltoids muscles, with thick veins running along them. I couldn't even imagine how big her biceps can grow when she will flex them.

Forearms were as big as my calves, I am not kidding you, they were also so defined, that I was able to see every fiber under her tanned skin. 

Chest of this woman was just massive in every aspect. Wide and thick slabs of pectoral muscles seemed to be screaming about their density, hardness and strength. Blonde muscular beauty had also really huge tits, it was obvious that they were implants, but not because they looked like fake, rather because she had minimum fat in her body. As far as I know, this is impossible to have big natural tits and being so ripped at the same time. Implants that size would look like grotesque on most average chicks, but in case of this muscular woman they were just perfectly proportional to rest of her immense body. And they looked like huge and juicy boobs, not like balls attached to body. Surgeon who made her these boobs had to be very skilled.

Under her impressive breasts was visible most perfect, sculpted and defined abdominal muscles I've ever seen, in real life or even on photos. Her belly looked like carved in marble - each cube of abdominal muscles was separated from another by rifts so deep, that there was shadows in them. This ABS looked like constantly flexed, even though it wasn't.... I guess..

Honestly, I didn't realize that human thighs can grow to such incredible volume. Her quads were enormous, their combined girth was at least three times bigger than her waist! Huge thick veins were runing down and entwining these monstrous thighs. Under silky thin skin were visible strations, which combined with giant mass of her quadriceps, were making outstanding impression. Some kind of crowning of her incredible figure were powerful calves that looked like casted in steel. Huge heads with sharp ridges and rifts between them. They seemed to be ceaselessly flexed, they were so huge. Those legs seemed to have inexhaustible power and made me wonder with how big weights she could squat.

I've never seen someone so massive and lean at the same time. Maybe some pro male bodybuilders in TV, but I had never seen woman with such muscle mass! Her fat level had to be around 8% or even less! She was a little bit shorter than me, so her height was around 5 feet 9 inches, something like that. I am not very muscular, but I am also not skinny - I try to keep weight at between 185 to 187 lbs. This woman was more massive than me, she had at least 20 pounds weight advantage over me. So by my guess, she was 5 ft 9" and more or less 200 lbs.... holy fuck, all her body weight was by pure muscle mass!

So, apparently, when I was working out, I was stealthly approached by amazon beauty, with giant muscular body covered only by tight sporty bikini. Is this some kind of prank? Hidden camera? Did I fall asleep in lockerroom and this is only a dream? Meeting woman muscular to the extreme levels seemed to be unreal situation for me. Millions of thoughts just run across my mind. Who is she? What does she want? Why she approached me?

She allowed me to stare and check her body without any sign of being uncomfortable or shyness - she probably was used to people staring at her. I assumpted that is nothing extraordinary when you have muscles this size.

Finally she broke awkward silence and said with provocatice smile:

- You have a good technique, you're pretty fast, but your blows are definitely way too weak. -

I do not remember what exactly I responded, but it was some stupid and cocky shit, which I regret, because it cost me a huge humilitation... After I said that, her smile dissapeared and only her ice blue eyes were staring at me.

- All right. Then prove me that you can punch really hard - she raised her massive arms behind her head and flexed amazing abdominal muscles. - c'mon, hit me in the belly! -

- What?! Are you crazy, woman ?! I can hurt you! - I could not believe that she proposed something like that

- Hurt? Don't make me laugh. Do you see these muscles? - she asked, massaging her impressive six-pack.

- I see. You have a nice washboard, a good job and so on, but I'm a Muay Thai fighter! I can punch really fucking hard! -

- I am muay thai fighter, hurr durr, wow, so strong, bla bla bla -
she started to mocking me! - Don't be such a pussy! Hit me, coward! -

- "Ok, don't suit me, if you'd get hurt!" - I thought with anger.

This crazy muscle bitch got on my nerves. I will show her then! And I threw a punch at her stomache, not with full force, but rather strong. I was certain, that this punch will pump whole air from her lungs, even if I didn't commit full body strength into it. But my knuckles collided with concrete wall of her ABS! That blow only made her more angry or rather annoyed, because she was still cold like deepest voids of hell.

- What the fuck was that? Did you hit me with pillow? I know that you are weak, but you clearly can punch harder! Hit me, you pussy! Hit me harder! -

TO BE CONTINUED...

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Hit me harder!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 01:03:27 pm »
Very nice! Please continue.  Karma!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 10:40:46 pm »
Like I said, second part is coming your way :) Enjoy reading!

So I hit her again, much stronger. Still not with full force though. My punch slammed with thud sound on her muscular belly. Her belly was so hard, that I felt unpleasant pain in my wrist. But she didn't even blink. Her icy blue eyes were emanating with disdain for me.
"Stupid steroid bitch! What is she thinking?! What's her fucking problem? I won't play her games anymore, fuck her!" - I thought angrily and decided that I will go back to my training and ignore her. But at that moment, I didn't realized yet, that she was in control of our conversation since very beginning. So she started to provoke me again and she was very.... skilled at it.

- Please, don't tell me, that was your hardest punch. I can't believe that someone can be so weak. Where did you learn this muay thai? On Youtube? - she was mocking me  constantly and in the meantime, she was flexing her abdominal muscles, like she wasn't enough intimidating. - I am a woman, you claim to be a muay thai fighter and yet you can't hit me that I will feel anything, except tickling? C'mon, hit me, boy, hit me, make me scream in pain!

So I hit her as hard as I could. Fully rotated hips, shoulder rolled, perfect technique. I didn't wait for her reaction, but I threw another punch in her belly. And another. And again. Wasn't even looking at her face, my only goal was to fucking crush that arrogant bitch! I was punching her ABS furiously, I didn't know what got into me! If someone would ever told me that I will punch any woman so hard, I would call that person insane.
Also, any witness of this bizarre situation, would tell that I assaulted this woman and it would looks like exactly that! I punched maybe twenty times and my wrists started to hurt as hell. It was like hitting the wall, her muscles were unbelievable tough! During this madness I heard her moan and it made me regain consciousness.
"Fuck! I hurt her! What am I doing? She is clearly out of her mind, maybe under influence of some drug and she was asking for it, but am I insane also? She is woman and I was hitting her like madman, because she hurt my ego?!" - nervous thoughts flooded my mind.

I stopped and looked at her face..... and WHAT THE FUCK?! Although she had a grimace of her cute face, it wasn't caused by pain, but by..... pleasure! Sexual pleasure! She had half-closed eyes, bitten lips and she was pinching her nipples through material of bra. She opened her eyes and asked with some kind of mean and sarcastic grin:
- Why did you stop? It started to be quite enjoying. Your pity attempts of hurting my belly affected me in total opposite way, you know? - she chuckled.
I was in shock, genuine shock, but trying not to show her that. I knew that she wasn't faking that. No one is able to fake and hide pain so well. From my martial arts experience, I always can determine if my punch or kick hurt someone during sparring or fight, even if my opponent is desperately trying to mask it.
Red marks appeared on her skin in places where my punches landed, but it was only visible effect of my strikes. Only one explanation of her strange inhuman endurance for pain I could think of, was some enhancement substance she had to taken, I don't know, drug or steroid. She had to take something - no one would withstand punches thrown with full force and "pretend" that it would be in any way titillating!!
- Are you stoned? What did you take? Some drugs? Steroids? - I was asking her quite intrusively. I just couldn't accept other explanation..
- Cliche. Typical male insecurity which always come out when some so called macho man encounter a woman much stronger than him. It seems to be impossible for you to accept option, that you simply don't have enough power to penetrate my abdominals with punch, isn't it? Is possibility of that touching your ego so hard, that you have to accuse me of being juiced or intoxinated? - she responded with calm, but ice cold voice, which made me even more unsettled. Her self-confidence was overwhelming, but perfectly reasonable, after such display of her body capabilities. But she was right - some part of me was amazed by her body and these rock hard abdominals, but other part, this one with hurt ego, was still in control. Sadly for me, but that wasn't determined yet..
- Whoa, whoa! The only cliche thing is your textes. Why are you talking like some villain from cheap action movie. - what the fuck came to my mind... I regretted those words later. - First of all, my ego isn't hurt, I wasn't punching you with full my force - why did I lie? She read through this bullshit in seconds! - Of course, you have amazing developed muscularity and I bet you are very strong, but I doubt that stronger than me, so....

She was listening me with mix of amusement and impatience and her mesmerizing azure eyes were piercing through mine. When I finished my cocky statement, muscular belle smiled innocently and said something, which later turned out to be my sentence...
- So, if you truly believe in what you just said, you won't have any objections to let me try? - she asked with seductive, but sneaky smile
- Let you try what? - I replied like total moron, because I know exactly what she meant.
- To return the favour and punch your chubby... hm... forgive me, to punch your mighty, strong and undestructable ABS, trained after many years of muay thai - again she mocked me. She knew perfectly well, that my ego, male pride and previous arrogant statements won't allow me to retreat. Fuck! She outsmarted me easily!

- Don't worry, I will throw only one punch and if you will withstand this without crying in pain like pussy, I will drop this topic and never bother you again. Deal? - another mean grin appeared on her pretty lips, showing rows of shining white teeth. Jesus, she was setting traps on me with every word. And although I was aware that my torso muscles are able to stop a lot of punches and kicks, I had real muay thai fights for gods sake, but I would lie again, if I would say that her confident behaviour and those huge muscles of her, didn't intimidate me at all.
At that point of this bizarre situation, I think part of me wanted to.... impress her, at least a bit, but then I wasn't aware why. Now I think, one of the reasons was that she shocked me like hell with this display of toughness of her muscles, and I wanted to show her, that I am tough too, maybe? But was it only male pride or competition spirit? Much later, after this whole situation, I realized that main reason that I also wanted to prove her my durability, was that I was simply attracted to her. Despite all her mind games in which she dragged me into, all this trash talk, insults and manipulations. As I mentioned many times, she had gorgous face. Really beautiful. But such muscular female body wasn't something I had been into before meeting her. Of course, I liked fit girls with sporty figure, but in the past almost all female bodybuilders I've seen appeared to me too manly and unattractive. Many of them had signs of steroid abuse. But in her case was different! Her muscles were gigantic, but she looked freaking hot, standing in front of me with crossed arms on her massive chest. This hands looked like two pythons during deadly duell. So, considiring all of that, I was trapped by my own words. I had no other choice, but to agree to her challenge...

- Okay, let's do this - I laughed nervously like moron... but still was playing tough guy.
- You really believe that you will be able to survive power of this arm? - she winked to me, like all this was just a joke, and then flexed her right bicep. Her arm was huge before, but now it just exploded. Giant peaks of both short and long head of bicep muscle suddenly popped out. I couldn't say a word from disbelief, so I only nodded my head. - Ok then, prepare your alpha male abdominals!

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 01:21:39 am »
Didn't think a story with this simple concept would be this good.

Offline raicar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 06:42:31 pm »
this is the kind of story who deserves to have fanart.  :cool2:

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 11:49:39 pm »
I'm really glad that at least few of you liked my story  :rock: Here you have another part, a little bit shorter, but it starting to get more interesting :D

Remnants of my common sense suggested me to better tighten my core muscles as hard as I can, which I did, however I still naively thought that she won't hit me hard. Muscles are muscles, more important is proper technique. Oh, fucking stupid me. She hit me so fast, that I barely noticed movement of her arm. It was incredible fast for someone with such big muscle mass. And yes - she didn't throw punch with right boxing technique, she just push her fist forward. Without rotating her hips, barely moving her shoulder. And yet she totally destroyed me....
Immediately when her knuckles connected with my belly I felt like whole air from my lungs was brutally plucked out. I bent in half like penknife with gasp of pain. Her punch seemed to be unstopable, penetrating deep inside my guts, nearly hiting my spine! I felt like character from this Dragon Ball anime, who was hit so hard in stomach, that hand of his enemy bulged in his back!
I was desperately fighting to regain breath, but my diaphragm didn't respond, the same my lungs. I had never been hit so hard in my muay thai "career", even in fight I lost, due to my opponent multiple knees into my mid section. But I never felt something like that after one single blow with hand, not even when my liver was hurt or I was hit in solar plexus. And she didn't aim in these weakpoints! She only "pushed" her muscular arm forward and slam her fist near my bellybutton. And it was enough to break me...

The most similar pain I ever had felt, was probably when I was 12 years old and fall from tree on my back, from around 10 feets high. Then I also couldn't catch my breath very long, but first of all - I was skinny, untrained kid, second - that was due to accident! Now I am grown man in - as I thought earlier - best shape of my life and yet woman wrecked me with only one hand...

While I was curled in embryonal position on my knees, devastated and crushed, she gently stroked my head and theatrically pity me.
- Oh, poor babe. What happened? Did I hit you too hard? It wasn't that hard, c'mon. Believe me honey, I didn't use even half of my force - her every word was hurting my ego, just like her punch hurted my stomach. But I believed her, oh I believed her so much! 
When I finally recovered and started sloppy attempts to get up, she pushed me down and said something, which really scared me.
- Not so fast, boy. We're not finished. It's time for my reward for winning challenge!

"What the fuck is she talking about?!" - I thought with fury and tried to stood up again.
But..... suddenly I found myself in the air! She grabbed collar of my t-shirt and belt of my shorts and lifted me up, like dog carry a puppy! She used me as a human barbell for dead lift, I was hanging more of less two feets above floor, but only for a moment, because she had more incredible strength tricks to offer!
- Let's go to some more discreete place - she whispered and then did something, which shocked me to the core. SHE MADE BICEPS CURL WITH MY WHOLE BODY! I couldn't believe that! She was inhumanly strong!
Holding me only using her monstrous biceps, she carried me easily behind wall, which separated gym from smaller room with wrestling or ju jitsu mats. Early morning it was most desolated place in entire gym, but I wasn't sure if it was good info for me...

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 07:56:17 am »
simple and extremly good.. :bravo:

cant wait for more

k+
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 04:42:53 pm »
I'm excited to see just how much she can lift.

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 11:35:47 pm »
Another part is coming! Thanks Absfan01, horst11 and Lupus753 for positive feedback, it's really nice and motivate me to further writing :)

She entered room and stopped in front of one of many mirrors, hanging on walls.
- Fuck, you are so light! I thought I could use you to make some dead lifts reps or at least bent-over barbell rows, but it would be pointless, I would have to make endless reps, to feel anything! How much do you weigh? 170 lbs? Something like that?
- 185 - I grunted with effort. And with deep shock, And also with burning cheeks caused by huge humilitation...
- Wow, so I am even stronger than I thought! - she laughed. - Can you see us in the mirror? Wait, I will turn side. Do you see us now?
- Yep... - I had to lift my head as high as I could, but it was worth it. God, she looked like some epic gladiator who is about to throw his victim to the lions. Of course I was this victim...
- And how do you like this view? Quite powerful.... and exciting, don't you think? - she was proudly admiring her own body. But can anyone blame her? I didn't answer, due to my extreme shock and disbelief, so she continued after short pause. - I know you like it too, but you aren't ready yet to admit it. But we'll come to this stage. - she chuckled, and went on with her monologue, still holding me tight in air! - Just look how puny and defensless you look like! God, I feel so great right now! If you could know how amazing is to be so strong like me! But you will never know, babe. - she was bragging, but to be honest, she wasn't exaggerating even a bit. She was outstanding! I wasn't able to do anything, but only wait for further events. I was so shocked, my mouth were dry like desert, I was panting heavily from all these emotions and rather uncomfortable position, my hear was pounding like bass in some techno music.
- Just look at these biceps, what do you think about them? Tell me! - her excitement was growing and she started to be more demanding. Yet she still didn't show any signs of fatigue!
- Uhhh, your biceps.... are amazing... very big, very strong.... incredibly strong - it was hard to talk keeping head up in this position, but I was admiring her arms totally honest! I was so focused on observing this superhuman display of strength, that I forgot about whole world.
- Good boy, you started to learn how treat woman like me. Yes, you're right, they are huge and strong! And observe now what my biceps are capable of! Aaaaand one! - she started to count and then doing another bicep curls with my whole body weight! Holy shit! And if you think, that lifting about 90 lbs by each hand is super impressive, let me shock you more - she was making every curl very slowly, from fully extended arm to point in which her biceps were touching shoulders. Every move was perfect, steady and with full range of motion.
- Seven! Fuck, look at these veins, look how thick they are! - she seemed to be surprised by her own power. I was keeping my head up, what was very painful for my neck, but I just couldn't miss that view! I had this panical thought in the back of my head "what if someone see us", but it was so easy to forgot about it, in front of this woman crazy strength!
- Ugh... Nine! My biceps are really pumped now! I love feeling of burning and exploding muscles after excercise. This is so exciting! - I saw in mirror that her beautiful face blushed a little from effort and huge vein appeared on her forehead. It may sound kind of weird, but she looked even hotter in that state! As much as it was amazing to watch her using me as a human barbell, collar of my t-shirt was almost choking me and it started to be really hurtful. I hoped that she will finish this soon...
- And ten! I think it's enough, although I could do couple more reps, but I don't want to get too tired - she chuckled between heavy breaths. She stopped lifting me, but didn't release me or I rather should say – my helpless corpse... I was still hanging like bag, held by her mighty arms.
- Do you even know feeling of being tired? - I asked with true awe.
- Oh, are you trying to flatter me? - again sarcastic vibe appeared in her voice. - Be careful with that, boy! Let's find out if muay thai fighters have some ground game too!

I didn't have a chance to wonder what she meant, because she extremely fast jerked up my body again, flipped me over in air like a bulgarian bag and dropped on mat! That was heavy and painful landing! I slammed with loud thud on the ground, flat on my back and lost my breath again! And as if this wasn't bad enough, she almost jumped on me and heavily sat on my belly. God, she flattened me like car in pneumatic press! She was heavier that I expected. Her body weight pinned me down. My rib cage was trapped between two monstrous giants of her thighs, which likely would crush me without any effort.

Sitting on me like some barbarian princess on horse, she looked hot.... and scary. During previous incredible display I simply forgot, how fast and powerful was her punch and now - to be completely honest - I felt really unsettled. Not to say… scared. So, when she suddenly raised her massive arms, I panicked and covered my head with hands, because I was nearly certain that she will smash my face! It looked like she was about to do it!
- Hey, hey, what's the matter? - for the first time she wasn't sarcastic or mockery and her beautiful face showed genuine concern - Hey, honey, did you thought that I will hit you? Why?
- I thought that you are about to crack my skull with your fists.... - I said quietly, embarassed as fuck. So not only I was beaten, defeated and total dominated by girl, but also changed in fucking coward. Great...
- Why I would do that? I am not psychopath, babe. Don't be scared of me, I won't hurt you. - she reached to my cheek and stroked it tenderly. - I don't need to prove anything by bullying you or beating you. I kind of like you, you are cute, defeated, weak, but cute. Now we gonna have fun and it may be rough, because I like it this way, but I am sure that you will love it too. - I still was somewhere between being extremely excited, humiliation and simple fear. I couldn't figure her out, she was unpredictable and so mighty, that capable to do with me anything she wanted. But after my panically behaviour, she really became softened towards me, she no longer wasn't looking at me as at some piece of shit like earlier, now her eyes were glancing with excitement and.... lust?
That helped me to, at that moment unconsciously, at least try to accept truth, which was really hard to swallow at first - this beautiful woman was much, much stronger than me. She was strong to the level I propably couldn't match now or even ever.

- But of course, we can end this right now, if you please, and you will be free to go, but you will never find out what you miss. - again she started her Jedi mind tricks... - Do you want me to release you from these huge pieces of female thighs, honey? - she pointed at ther quads, big, thick and heavy like tree trunks. -  Or you willing to discover what all these muscles are capable of? - she flexed her pectorals few times, making her big boobs jumping and swaying. - The choice is yours.
- No, I don't want you to end this.... - I answered faster than simple, conscious thought could appeared in my brain. God, I was so confused by her, but yet, I was willing to risk being totally degraded and abased, but to witness what she mean to do with me. I was just hoping, that I will survive her.... spectacle.
- Fast and honest, aren't you? - she laughed heartily - Ok, then, now you are still in my control, but on your will. Ok, back to topic  - I was raising my arms, because I wanted to show you how pumped are my biceps after lifting your cute little body – she explained further - Don't you want to see them? - I would read her smile as a seductive.
- Yes, I would love to.... - I answered quietly.

She raised her arms again and exposed her swollen, pumped by blood, biceps. They were size of grapefruits! Line of her raised arms created a real mountain view, with huge and sharp summits of red, swollen biceps and round, massive peaks of deltoids. From my perspective she looked like amazon warrior, celebrating above barely alive corpse of defeated enemy, showing him her endless mightiness, just before she would end his worthless life. 

- Can you guess how big they are? - she smiled playfully
- They are definetely enormous. But accurately... I don't know... maybe 16 inches?
- Hah! 16? Silly, I was 16 years old when I had 16 inch biceps! - she winked to me and flexed her arm few times - These guns are much, much bigger than 16 inches. They are.... wait for it.... 19 inches in girth! Maybe even 19 and half after such workout! And they are still smaller than normal, because I am on the reduction, you know. Maybe someday you will see how big they are, when I am on mass diet.

Holy fucking shit! This woman had arms bigger than most man who train on the gym. She reached size of pro male bodybuilders! I had no idea that any woman could developed muscles so big, defined and strong.

- I bet you want to touch them - she perfectly knew that I wanted to do so.
- Yes... I crave to...
She moved her hips backwards and by the way slided her crotch against mine. I am sure that she felt a hardening inside my shorts, but she didn't make any comment. She bent over towards me, letting her huge tits to hang almost above my head. Her right arm reached to my waiting hands and flexed this enormous muscle. My fingers started to slowly examine this piece of human body art. I could barely entwined both palms around her giant bicep. It was like touching piece of stone covered by silky, smooth and warm skin. So hard, so dense, so huge... She was flexing and rotating her arm from different angles, making bicep dancing and flowing in my hands, like some living creature.
- Try to squeeze it - she commanded and I tried, unavailingly. I wasn't able to push my fingers more than few millimeters of her skin, then they were encountering unyielding and unbreakable muscle. My palms were taking a mountain journey, which included conquering a summits of her bicep and shoulder, crossing huge crevices between forearm and bicep and bicep and deltoid muscles. Dark vein running across her bicep was thick almost like my index finger.

- It's exciting to see how you struggle with both hands to take a solid grab around my bicep.... I think I could lift you with only one hand... - she was whispering with delighted face. I felt her warm breath on my face and neck.
- You could lift a car with that arm...
- Hahaha, tell me more such stuff, it's making me wet. - she giggled in girlish way - Ok, but enough of bicep worship. Let's do.... wait! - she stopped talking and strained her ears. I heard some voices too. - Fuck, someone is coming. I usually don't mind people staring, but now unwanted audience is last thing I need. Get up! - she stood up and lend me a hand. - C'mon, I know some better place for us.

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 11:07:48 pm »
Short part incoming, I hope there is anybody who is following this story ;)

She grabbed my hand and we walked out of this small room to the main gym.
There were two guys coming our direction, both rather big and muscular, carrying MMA gloves and shin protectors. For sure they were heading to this wrestling mat to workout. First guy's eyes almost popped out, when he noticed my beautiful and muscular companion (damn, I still didn't know her name at that moment). He tried to hide his shock, but it only made him looking even more hilarious. His friend was so focused on talking to him, that he didn't even look at us. But she made him see her, by bumping him with her huge shoulder. Literally rammed him like tank. Guy almost fell down and it was funny to observe how his face was changing, from surprise from this collision, to being angry "who the fuck dared to prod me" and again into shock, when he realized that person who nudged him is a super muscular woman. And most unbelievable was that he was the one who mumbled apologies!
Oh my god, she was doing everything with such confidence, like she owned whole world. Nudging this guy with no reason was so brash, yet she didn't give a simple fuck about his reaction. 
As she was walking in front of me, I could - for the first time - take a look on her back. Each one muscle in her body was huge and ripped, but her latissimus fucked my mind! Her lats were developed like a wings, making her upper body wide like hangar doors. Raw, immense power emanated from her back. My eyes wandered lower and stopped at her sexy butt, of course muscular as the rest of her body. Even without touching, I was sure, that her glutes and dense and hard like granite. With every step she made, her buttocks were swaying in very alluring way. Despite her monstrous muscularity and blatant behaviour, she had sex appeal and feminine energy which many girls could envy.
Back of her legs was also amazing view - biceps femoris and hamstrings were sculpted amazingly, but her calves..... her calves were masterpiece! Each calf consisted two huge heads with sharp ridges and deep rift between them, and smooth but thick Achilles tendon. I could only imagine how great her legs have to look like in high heels. These calves could break baseball bat...

I had no clue where she was leading me or what's she was planning to do next, but I was following her without hesitation. Looking at her muscular back, butt and legs was hypnotizing. To be honest, I was in strange dizzy state, similar to being drunk. We were walking between equipments through main gym hall, which was still relatively empty, although there were a couple of people. 
We left this room and headed through corridor towards smaller rooms in which were spinning bicycles, aerobic classes and finally, our destination, a tiny room designed for yoga lessons. During our walk, she didn't even glance at me, just walking proudly in front of me, certain that I am staring and eating her with my eyes..
Apparently she knew this place very well, because she found spare key and opened room. We walked in and she shut the door behind us. It was small room with mirrors on walls, yoga mates and mattresses.

- Ok, here no one will disturb us, but also.... no one will hear your screams - malicious grin appeared on her lovely face, but I knew that she was only teasing me, so I smiled back....

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2018, 07:12:51 am »
Brilliant love her power and the confidence with which she uses it.

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2018, 11:41:15 pm »
Another part incoming and things are getting more interesting, I think :D Thanks for positive feedback!

I must tell you, that I had never felt so insecure and.... shy near any other woman, except her. I am not a Casanova type nor ever was, but I had never have problems with chating with girls or how to behave in more intimate situation. But with this muscular and mysterious blonde was completely opposite - I was paralyzed and almost mute. Had no clue what to say or do.
Fortunately (or not, depends how to look at this), my beautiful companion, didn't care about my shyness. She was in charge of everything happening between us and seemed to be used to being a leader in female-male relations. She approached me slowly, with prolong moves, like lioness stalking it's prey.
She stood in front me and put her hands on hips.
- Take off your shirt, let me see how bodies of "muay thai fighters" are built - again she mocked me and said phrase "muay thai fighters" in very irreverent way. But as far as I noticed, it no longer was meant to insult me, rather some kind of weird roleplay and just her style.
I still had very mixed feelings about.... everything, but obeyed to her wish and undressed myself.
Funny that just few hours earlier I would be very proud and confident to show my upper body in front of any woman. I had known perfectly how girls were impressed by my really good developed chest muscles, shoulders and arms and of course, my best part, ABS. But not in this case... Her super muscular physique made me feel small, weak and deflated.
- Uh, wow, what a muscles - she said sarcastically, then reached and started to painfully squeeze my biceps and chest - Look at these pecs, wow, so dense - she continued to harshly examine my upper body, with her strong fingers penetrating my skin. It was both extremely humilitating and arousing.

- Flex your biceps - she ordered and when I did that, I have been examined like some research subject by thorough scientist. She touched, grabbed, squeezed, massaged and roughly "stroked" my biceps without any expression on her face or any comment. When she finished, she just stated:
- They are quite hard, but pathetically small. I think my forearms are bigger. Check how real biceps looks! - she raised her arms and huge peaks of flesh just popped out in air, again puting me in deep shock. She was standing few inches in front of me, so view of her enormous biceps from such close distanse was even more overwhelming than before.
- Feel them! - I took solid grab of both biceps and she allowed me to check them for a while, then suddenly she flexed them so hard, that she trapped my palms in unbending vise between her biceps and forearms.
- What's now, boy? Can't you release your hands? What's matter? Are my girly biceps too strong for mighty muay thai fighter? - I thought that I would be able to release my hands, but it would require much effort from me. On other hand - she proved me already her unbelievable strength, so I wasn't so eager to attempt to struggle with her. It was very likely that she will overpower me easily. Also, I knew that she was teasing me all the time, but she was no longer hostile towards me, so I just waited and... enjoyed. Excited smirk appeared on her face, as she released my palms.

- C'mon, let's move closer to mirrors, I want to show you something. - she pushed me gently... I mean, I think that must been gently in her understanding, because I didn't fly across the room like rag doll, but just stumble a little. Damn, her raw, immense power, was visible in every her move. Deep feel of insecurity that woman is so much stronger than me was constantly wandering in the back of my head.

- Do you know how to spread lats muscles? You know, on your back?
- I guess. Do you want me to try?
- Yes, I wouldn't ask you in other case, silly. Just do this in front of mirror.
So i tried as good as I could. I saw few times in tv how bodybuilders are doing this pose and tried to repeat that.
- Is that okay? - I asked her.
- Yes, babe, very good.... - she chuckled - I mean very bad, cause your lats are almost not existing. - I felt her hands poking me hard in sides of my back - Have you ever done pull-ups? Dead-lifts? Or anything involving these parts of muscles? Or maybe "muay thai fighters" don't need to train their backs? - I didn't answer to her mockery, because I was embarassed as fuck, to be honest. She was right.... again. I hadn't muscular back and probably neglected workouts of these parts. But she was deriding me and simultanesly massaging my back in very.... sexual way, so humilitation wasn't so degrading.
- Let me show you one last thing before we move to... different stage of our meeting. Stay where you are. - she walked around me and stood very close to me, facing mirror. Her amazing buttocks were almost touching my groin!- And this is real lats spread, observe! - She shifted her long ponytail to the front and then made a lats spread. Holy shit! Her back became twice time wider than before! And it was at least triple times wider than her waist! It was unbelievable display of muscular developement of human body!
- Oh my god... - I stuttered in total shock.
- Hey, where are you? I can't see you in mirror anymore! Haha! - indeed, I couldn't see myself in mirror, except tip of my head. She concealed my reflection by her enormous upperbody! - Hey, seriously, are you still there? Hehe, babe, tell me what you think!
- It's unbelievable.... I hadn't ever seen body like yours..
- Come closer - she said, however I was standing no more than 10-12 inches behind her. I made one step forward, but it wasn't enough for her - Closer, honey, don't be shy. Give me your hands. - She grabbed my wrists and placed my palms on her tight waist. I was so close to her, that I could smell her warm skin on the neck. Despite she didn't use any perfume, it was very nice scent of clean skin and…. pheromones.
Her round and hard glutes were pressing against my crotch. There was no way, that she hadn't feel my stiff cock, which almost was ripping my pants apart, but she didn't comment this.
- Feel width difference between my waist and back - she whispered in delight, a then moaned faintly, when my hands began journey up her giant back. - Umm, babe, that's very nice... keep doing...oh.…

Oh my god, she was turning me on like no one before! I had never thought, that touching such muscular body can be so arousing. Huge muscle mass is always considered in society as something pure manly, so someone may say, that I had some hidden gay issues, because touching huge and hard muscles gave me biggest erection in my life. But despite all these giant muscles she had, despite her cocky behavior, she was very feminine, she was sexiest woman I ever met.
I wanted to kiss her neck, to grab and squeeze her boobs from behind, I craved to took off her pants and just slide my throbbing dick inside her! But I was worry, that if I would do something so directly sexual, she will turn around and slap me in the face. Or just kill me with bare hands. She was in charge, she was the boss here, so I waited for her move, despite of painful erection.
Her skin was so soft and silky, yet it was only few millimeters of surface, under which were hidden adamantine and dense muscles. It was like petting a tiger and feeling it's soft fur, but knowing at the same time, that under it are powerful, animal muscles, which can easily dismember even strongest man.
Again I was shocked, that body of female bodybuilder is turning me on so wildly. I could massage her enormously developed back muscles much longer and probably cum in pants just because of that! But it seemed to, that she also had enough of it.
- Ok, babe, it's very pleasant, but I really can't wait longer - she sighed and turned to me. - I wanted to show you more exciting things, but... - she didn't finished sentence, just grabbed my hips and effortlessly pulled towards her. Her huge tits were pressing against my chest, her dreamy eyes were watching directly into mine, her pupils were enlargened by arousal, her lips, half-open, wet and soft, were so inviting.... I couldn't help myself and just leaned forward to kiss her briefly. She looked a little bit surprised, but she kissed me back.
- My, my, look who is really horny here... - she whispered between passionate kisses. Her kissing was exactly like she - strong, bold, dominating. She was pushing her tongue inside my mouth, almost fighting with mine.
Her strong hands were holding me tight in waistline, mine were exploring her giant shoulders and arms. All of sudden I felt that she tightened her grip and my feet stopped touching the ground! She lifted me without stoping kissing me. I was hanging in her arms two or three inches above ground. My hands immediately went to check her tensed grapefruit size biceps - they were impenetrable hard!
- Get ready babe - she whispered warmly and we fell down on floor, with her on top of me. She sat on my belly and looked down on me. Then she raised her hands and removed her bra, revealing huge, shaped tits, with protruding nipples. Her breasts combined with huge pectoral muscles were outstanding view!
- I want you so bad.... - she leaned and covered my face with her bosom....

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2018, 08:37:22 pm »
I like all the teasing this woman does.

Offline horst11

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2018, 03:16:01 pm »
Awesome, keep going!, this is great... thanks

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2018, 10:53:57 pm »
All right guys, there is another part, probably the longest of all, but also most exciting, I think :) Please, give me feedback if I should continue this story after that? What do you think?

My face was trapped between her warm and big tits, I almost couldn't breathe, but definitely could stay in that position forever. I reached with my hands and began to explore her body, started with her monstrually gigantic quads, thick like Greek colums, veiny and ripped. My hands were massaging these thighs, back and forth, which made her trembling.
My "second brain" took control and gave me more courage, so my hands were moving on her body much bolder than before. I caressed her thighs, until I got "bored" with them, although to be completely honest, it wasn't possible to get bored by any part of her body, but I just wanted to explore more and more of these amazing muscles. So I made one last hiking trip up smooth skin covering thigh muscles, which could embarassed horse with their size, and went higher, to exciting curves of her glutes.
Her butt was something exceptional! Considerably big, but had almost none fat. Whole volume caused by muscles! I reached and grabbed both spherical buttocks, unbending and hard like granit! I couldn't sqeeuze her ass even I would try it as hardest as possible. Muscle density on unbelievable level, it was like touching glutes carved in stone, not a human flesh.

Although my ears were tucked in by her marvelous tits, I heard her stepped-up breathe and soft moans, her body was quivering in arousal. When my fingers reached between her buttocks and skimmed her soaking wet underwear, she almost jumped.
- Oh, naughty boy, not so fast - she moaned and chuckled - Give me these nosey hands!
She grabbed my wrists and effortlessly pinned them down behind my head. Her breasts hung directly above my face.
- C'mon, resist me, at least a little bit, just for fun - she giggled with dreamy eyes. I tried to lift her hands, but it was pointless, I might as well attempt to lift a car. Her strength combined with body mass was way too much for me. I tried as hardest I could, just to please her. It seemed to make her even more steamy, like she was turned on by her own strength.
- I can't. You are too strong. You are so amazingly strong....
- I'll give you a chance - she placed both my arms together and hold them down only with one hand. - Try now!
I tried, but again without any effect. She was crushing me down without any sign of effort.
- Oh my god, you are unbelievable... - I whispered with true awe.
- Poor babe, it seems that you are totally in my control - she leaned down and kissed me. - You are on mercy of these powerful muscles! - she flexed bicep of her other hand, which again miracuosly grew beyond human limits.

I lifted my head as high as I could and kissed her tits, tried to catch her erected nipple with mouth. She laughed loudly when she noticed my attempts.
- Little boy wants to suck a boobie? But can he get what he want? Can he? - she started to sway her tits a half of inch above my range, of course still pinning me tight to ground. I was playing along this game. It had to be amusing view for her, although I probably looked like total retard.
- I won't be cruel, I'll give you what you desire so much! - she whispered, let go my hands and allowed me to fully admire her tits. I grabbed them like someone starving would grab a food.
It was my first time with fake tits, however these were very much alike natural. They were heavy, round and of course big, but still quite soft in touch and shaped like naturals. Protruding nipples were drawing my attention - I put one in my mouth and was pinching, squeezing and massaging second one. They were responding by getting harder.
- Fuck! They are very sensitive, ohh, babe, yeeees! - loud moans filled the small yoga class room. If anybody was passing near doors, for sure would hear us, but we both couldn't care less. Air in room was redolent of.... sex. I was torturing her nipples like a madman.
- Oh my god, you gonna make me come!! Fuck, this is so good!!! Ahhh!!! - she yelled with extasy and her body quivered like electrocuted. - Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK! This was good, this was really good, honey. - she falled on me and my face again hide between her tits. After short while she leaned back and kissed me few times.

- You have quite handy tongue, boy - she chuckled - but I want more! - she moved her hips backwards and slided across my tortured erected cock.
She made theatrically surprised face and said:
- Hey, something poked me in the ass! What that could be? - again she sat on my stomache, reached behind and grabbed my pulsating stiff dick. And again expression of surprise appeared on her beautiful face, but this time it was completely honest.
- Wow, what do we have here... - she was checking my cock through material of shorts. - I need to examine this much better! But first.... - She stood up and peeked down on me. Seeing her ultra muscular silhouette from ground level was remarkable, outstanding, overwhelming, I can't really find correct words to describe it. At that moment, I realized that she could weigh more than I had assumed earlier. She was extremely massive and most shocking was amount of fat tissue in her body, which was really, really low. Incredible body...
- Hey, my eyes are up here - she smirked, catching me staring and eating her with my eyes. - Did you like touching my ass? I know you did! And I also know that you will love this even more. - she turned around and started to taking off her pants. Fuck! Again "taking off" isn't proper verb to picture her show. She stripped her underwear in most sexy, seductive and hot way, I had to focus with huge effort to not cum in my shorts. She was swaying her hips, leaning forward, almost dancing above me, driving me crazy. Her magnificent glutes were exposed naked like they were created by nature.... and years of hardcore workouts!
She bent over on straight legs, showing also amazing flexibility (another incredible feature of her body) and flashing me with her shiny, wet pussy. Her hamstrings and back of thighs were fully stretched, chiseled and ripped like rest of her body.

- Do you like this ass? Look how round and solid it is! - she slaped her buttocks loudly - These muscles are so dense that even I can't squeeze them! - she flexed her glutes few times, forcing these solid muscles to bounce. My dick also jumped in my pants, spurting another few drops of precum. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but her teasing was unending.
- Why are you so silent? You lost your tongue? So better find it, cause you will need that! - she peeked at me behind her muscular shoulder. - I'll give you closer look at my sexy ass. - as she announced, she did that.
I was observing with admiration how her big, round, perfectly shaped, muscular butt, was slowly lowering towards my face. Finally, she crouched over my head and revealed me.... everything what every man desire. Shiny pink lips of her vagina was maybe two inches above my nose. Then she kneeled and beautiful round glutes were right in front my eyes.
- Oh, what do we have here... - she poked the tent of my shorts, then teased with her index finger wet spot on material, where was hidden tip of my tormented penis. It struck me like lightning. She slided her hand inside my pants and took out my manhood.

- Woooow, that's very nice cock. Sooooo big and hard.. - she stroked it few times. - Finally some impressive part of your body, babe, heh... - she chuckled to her another mockery, but it seemed to that she was genuinely impressed. It may sound stupid and very insecure, but I was so relieved to hear, that she liked my dick. It let me still feel manly, even that earlier she humilitated me in every aspect, in which I felt strong or at least confident. Of course, I discovered later, that all her mocking and dominating me, hadn't been planned to truly insult or hurt me, but it was her kind of foreplay. And no one could say, that all she had done wasn't effective. We both were aroused to the limits!
- Oh, oh my god! - I moaned when she grabbed tight my cock and started to massaged glans with her thumb.
- How big it is? - she threw this question almost totally innocently, but this proved that I had surprised her with my cock. Yeah, point for me!
- I don't know exactly... - I thought that it was my turn to tease her, at least a little bit.
- Don't lie! - she laughed and squeezed my dick harder - I know that every man measured his penis at least once! Tell me how big is your, right now! - her demanding tone reminded me fast, that she is in charge, but at that point I liked it. I had never realized, that I could be so submissive...
- Normally 8 inches, but you definetely made him bigger. I had never been so hard....
- Wow, it's really big... - her hand stroked it firmly few times - ...and so thick, almost like a can... - another few moves with very tight grip, up and down, up and down, which almost made me explode. - ...oh, babe, it's so hard, did my body make him so fucking hard? - she was whispering and examining my dick in every possible way.
- Yes, yes! Oh, shit, you are so hot! - I was quivering, panting, yelling, trembling and most of all - puting inhuman effort to not shot yet.
- I think we found the hardest muscle in your body, haha! It's flattering that my little girly muscles made your cock steel hard! - I felt that she took him with two hands and tried to bend him in half. I screamed "No!" surprised, although it wasn't painful.
- Relax, babe, I wouldn't harm such a beautiful cock. I was just testing his stiffness - she kissed glans, to show me her good intentions - Anyway, I don't believe that I would be able to break this motherfucker, geez, boy, you have steel rod here - she was squeezing my member with both strong hands, like a tube of toothpaste.
- Oh please, you are so strong, that you would torn off my cock with ease... - I think, that I said that as a compliment, maybe not the best one, but I couldn't think clearly with my dizzy brain. I noticed already that every expression of awe about her strength had been making her wet.
- Even if, I would not do that, silly boy. Why would I do something evil to penis I want so badly inside me? - she ended sentence and entwined her lips around tip of my cock! Wow, I was in heaven - muscular goddess of sex was giving me a blowjob! But my unbelievable joy last only a while, because she stopped and said:
- Hey, lazy boy, you really think that you can just lie down and relax? I had only one orgasm and told you already, that I want more! - she said that..... and then sat on my face!

Her wet pussy flattened my face with full mass of her body, or probably she hold part of her weight, because in other way she might kill me. But she released me fast, probably just to teach me a lesson. Her rock hard glutes were again in front of my face and her pussy was half-open, as an invitation.
- Don't you think it's rude to have all pleasure for yourself? - she laughed. - Don't worry, I will continue playing with your cock, because it's driving me insane! Fuck, I think I could even come just by sucking him! But I want my part too!
- Yes! I am sorry! - I lifted my head, grabbed her buttocks and eagerly started to eating her pussy like madman, although I had no experience in fellatio whatsoever. But I decided to improvise and was licking, sucking, wirling with my tongue, doing everything to please my mistress. It seemed to be working, because she started to pant really loud and moan.
- I love..... oooooh..... your enthusiasm. Yes, yes, keep doing that babe! - she leaned forward and again started to suck my cock. She was expert at blowjobs and I had to fight with whole my will to delay my orgasm. Good, that I had task to keep my mind occupied.

Her dark pink anus was pressing against my nose, but I didn't mind that at all. It was clean and I licked it too, a little bit salty, but smelled only scent of sex. Her vagina was soaking wet by mucus and supersensitive.
I was holding my head up and after while my neck was painfully tensed, although I was trying to help myself by holding on to her strong hips, it was clear that I won't last long in that position. She reacted like she had read my mind - her smooth-skin legs embraced my neck and back and she pulled my head towards her sweet crotch, by flexing her amazing legs biceps. I think, that she just wanted to keep me closer and even pressed my face deeper in her pussy, because she was near another climax.
She was moaning loudly, almost growling like animal, while sucking my cock balls deep! Few times she pressed my entire manhood deep in her throat, like a pornstar! I was contracting my Kegel muscles and delaying incoming shot with whole my will.
All of sudden, she let go my dick and sit back on my face, crushing it again.
- Ooooh, I am gonna come, keep doing!!!! - she yelled and started to ride my face, back and forth, sliding her pussy all over my lips, nose, forehead. Simpliest description will be that she fucked my face hard. What a beast! Fortunately for my flattened, smashed face, she came after several moves. Oh, god, she came like storm!
- Uggggggh..... fuuuuck! - she roared and then her whole body, all these powerful muscles tenses for few seconds. - Oh, fuck, that was something..... - she stated between heavy breaths. My head was still under her muscular ass, but she finally released me and kneeled beside.

- Haha, babe, are you still alive? - she leaned down and kissed me. Apparently she didn't mind, that whole my skin was covered by her vaginas fluids. - You look like mess - she laughed and strokes my chest. The she turned her head and noticed my cock waving in the air, still hard like before.
- Wow, I must admit that I am really impressed - she pushed him downwards and smirked sawing how he bounced back - He really likes me. Don't worry, honey, I'll take care of him now.

"Yes! Now I will fuck her hard and repay her!" with such thoughts I started to getting up, but she kept me down on floor, by placing her mighty hand on my chest.
- No, you stay where you are. - she didn't asked for it, she just stated that so imperatively, that only option for me was to obey her.

She crouched above me and again I felt how her fingers embraced my dick with tight grip. Her hand expertly aimed in pussy and then she slowly sat down, moaning and panting, as my penis was filling her in.
- Oh my god, it's really big! It's stretching me out..  Fuck! This is great! - her hips were sliding up and down, firstly slowly but constantly increasing pace. Soon her hard glutes were slaping against my thighs with loud sound faster and faster.
- Fuck! You are really hung, boy! Your dick is hitting my womb! - she looked at me with expression of extasy on her gorgeous face. She was so hot! Blonde ponytail was dancing around her head, as she was jumping wildly on my dick. What a savage woman with primal, animal libido.

I thought my cock couldn't get any harder than before, but seeing this wild muscular goddess, who so rampageous was fucking me, pumped extra blood in my "second brain". Yes, she was fucking me, not the opposite. I was trying to move my hips, but they were grounded by her heavy body mass. Good that we had solid floor under us, because she would thrust me deep in the ground. I was also trying to grab her ass and impale her even more, but she quickly caught my wrists, held them tight and continued to ride me. She didn't allowed me to do anything, it was total overpowering domination, but I can't lie, that I didn't like it.

Funny thing - if I would so horny with any other girl, whole fun probably would be over much sooner. But with this randy amazon queen, I was puting really superhuman effort to delay my finish. Imagine that I could easily come just by touching her body at the beginning, so it should picture for you how hard I was trying.... not to shot. Why? Primo, she was still hungry for more. Secundo - I wanted to satisfy her, impress her! And it seemed to be my only space, where I could do that, after I witnessed her incredible capabiloties and realized that I can't match her strength at all. And tercio - I desired that our intimate situation would last as longest as possible, because it was best sex I had ever had in my life.
But I had my limits and I was closer and closer to them. She was riding me for solid couple of minutes, 10 or more, and I couldn't hold much longer
- Uuuh, I am gonna cum soon! - I yelled desperately.
- No! Don't you dare coming before me!!! - her bossy and demanding scream forced me to delay my cumshot... again! - I am getting close! - her face was full of some kind sexual fury, like mythical Valkyria, who enjoys being in battle, almost to orgasmic state. If I wouldn't be so aroused by her, I probably would be scared of her. She was undeniable hot and intimidating at the same time. Sweaty, vascular and extremely massive female body ramming my pelvis like jackhammer. Her hips were moving very fast and her vagina was sucking in my whole cock with every thrust. Suddenly I felt that my penis was crushed inside her by immense power - she finally came! She raised her arms and then flexed evety muscle in her body at once. She climaxed in double bicep pose! It was most powerful female orgasm I had ever witnessed. She exploded like supernova!
- Rargh! - she roared like dragon - fuck!! Oh, god, fucking god!! Ohh!

She congealed for moment like a statue, which could be titled "muscular goddess orgasm". After while she started to tremble and panting fast. When her pussy released my dick from her deadly vise, I finally felt allowed to come (despite how weird that sounds).
- I am gonna..... aaah!
- Yes, babe, give me all! - she made few gently moves with her hips - Don't hold anything back, give me whole load!

And I shot inside her. And again. And again. And another shot. It was so powerful and exhausting orgasm, that I almost lost my vision. It literally blinded me, I saw only bright light while her pussy milked my dick from everything.
I was lying still with closed eyes, barely conscious, breathing heavy. I think I had to faint for a moment.
- Wake up, stranger - I heard her sultry voice like from distance. Opened my eyes and saw her kneeling near my head and smiling to me. She had already clothes on.
- Hey, what's your name? - she asked this so simply, like we just met for first time.
- I'm... Daniel - I said weakly, still feeling dizzy after orgasm of my life.
- So.. Danny... it was nice to meet you - she leaned to me, kissed me in forehead and then slaped me softly in cheek. - See you around, Danny. Bye!
She stood up and walked to door fast.
- Wait, please, tell me your name! - I shouted for her.
She stopped in doorway.
- I am Ashley - then she sent me a kiss and left. And left me lying on the floor, naked, crushed like bug. Oh, Ashley!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [marasso] Hit me harder!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View