Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572869 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:17:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Manon Vergé
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Manon Vergé  (Read 44011 times)

hhheeeyyy12345

Manon Vergé
« on: July 24, 2014, 05:28:36 am »
aka  Manon Bulders IG: @mnn_fit

Forum Saradas

Manon Vergé
« on: July 24, 2014, 05:28:36 am »

hhheeeyyy12345

Re: Manon Vergé
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 05:29:19 am »

Offline Muscular1

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB, muscle and Dom
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 06:07:00 pm »
Manon Verge (Manon Fit)
126 pictures in a rar file

Link: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/C8AFWZJQ/manon_fit.rar_links
Enjoy ;)

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 09:56:53 pm »

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 03:46:54 pm »

Offline fred.pert

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 05:57:32 pm »

Offline fred.pert

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 05:59:05 pm »
She's been bulking recently and that's not really my thing so I haven't saved those pictures, but if you're interested you should check out her IG.

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 04:45:35 pm »
She's getting really muscular while retaining her awesome looks. A sample of what you mentioned:

Compare:

I'm searching for her competition pics:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 05:50:34 pm »

Interview in 2015
MP: Hello Manon, Can you introduce yourself in a few words?
MV: Hello, my name is Manon Verger, I 24 and I'm professor of SVT in an international college. I measure 1m63 for 55kg. I like sports but I am above all a great lover of nature. I first started to specialize in bioengineering and cell biology before turning to teaching SVT. My greatest happiness is to share my love of nature and pass all my knowledge to my students!

MP: Why and how did you get into the body / fitness?
MV: I developed a passion for Fitness there 3 years old when I started the step and the LIA. I also gave the muscle building course as assistant at the university for 3 years. I enrolled in a weight room in February 2013 to share the passion of my boyfriend Loris Garcia. Initially I was practicing very messy ways haha!! Then in September 2013 I decided to put myself more seriously : with serious training program and especially, diet! I started competitions 6 months later : I loved it and I hope to continue as long as possible.

MP: What are your workout routine and your favorite movement?
MV: I train 6 days 7 : one day a muscle group and I keep the last day to call back in full body. Sometimes me to train the 7th day, when I am not satisfied with one of my workouts. I love working back, Draw the neck is my favorite exercise. But I prefer to work the thighs : first because it's my weak point, but also because it is the most intense workout of the week!

MP: What are your goals for competitions and training for the coming months?
MV: At the moment I am in weight gain since December. I try to ride my body weight to switch to Category Figure. So I repeat the competition as soon as I pretty much satisfied with the results (laugh).

MP: What would you want to pass as a message to your fans and those who follow you?
MV: I have fans? (Laugh) Seriously I would like to say to all the fans that nothing is impossible. I come from far away and I could see that the will was the mother of many successful, whether personal or not. So believe in yourself, and never give up your goals! And above, exceed-yourself before thinking better than others!

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 05:46:49 pm »
She competed in Top de Colmar 2016, winning the Fitness Category (where they flex like Physique). We'll have to wait for the official page to upload proper competition pics, since the last available are from last year (when she won the Bikini Division as well).

Winning Bikini last year.

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 05:53:25 am »
Some more pictures from her IG, including extra competition shots.

I don't get tired of posting this posing picture.  Magnificent.

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2016, 03:47:01 pm »
A few more of her. Still training, and seemingly adding mass. Or maybe it's just gym pump:

Yeeeah. :bravo:

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 02:55:29 am »
A couple more.
I love this pose. Old School - like.

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 05:05:21 am »
A few more pictures of her. She's looking more muscular, and, as cheesy as it sounds, more cute than ever.

Some vacation and beauty shots. I like the way she stands in some pictures, showing herself as buff as she can, not in the usual "Figure" poses.

Whoa.

Some Before - After Pics:

And her Top del Colmar 2016's competition pictures (she looks like a completely different - awesome - person here):

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2016, 04:35:53 am »
Somo more pictures. According to her IG, she's apparently gaining weight to lose some definition:

"Since this day, I won 3 kilos. So I really really said bye bye to My abs. I ´m not "big" (hope I Will be), but I Want an old school physic with good proportions."

One cannot tell if she's putting on mass to gain more muscle or simply getting a little less shredded.

Which may prove difficult.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Manon Vergé

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View