Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572457 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:33:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: Steph Brown (aka Blonde Batgirl) strength level as an amazon?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: Steph Brown (aka Blonde Batgirl) strength level as an amazon?  (Read 11645 times)

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Stephanie Brown aka The blonde Batgirl

I am going to do a fan fiction story on her as part amazon.  One of the lovely ladies of paradise island many generations ago had a child in the "man world", then left it there and one of its descendants is Stephanie Brown.  But I cant figure out how strong to make her in my story.  Any ideas?

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
I'd say half as strong as her Amazonian mother, unless her father was someone superior ???

Father was a regular person. 

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
 :)
Well then, with her mother as strong as the average Amazon, she'd still be much stronger even at half, than the average human ::)

I think I will just make her slightly stronger than batman

solitariodude

8) Good call! ;)

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
any more ideas on this subject? 

Offline mondo

• Activity:
    0%
Maybe a late growth spurt.  she starts growing and suddenly figures out her heritage.  Maker taller, stronger, and for an antagonist, a long lost family member maybe?

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
have not figured out how she finds out she an amazon yet.  But I like the idea here.

I thought about the growth spurt option.  But Barbra Gordon is 5 11 in height.  So I would have to make her freak level tall to be taller than her and all the bat family!  I was thinking of just making her strong and built but at her same height.   

I am going to have her train in paradise island for a while and than come back to Gotham.  Where every time she works with out with the Robins and Other bat women.  The man all get turned on big time and the women get all hot and bothered by the new Step Brown "changes"  Only, Bruce is not turned on and she will have to so something about that! 

http://www.comicvine.com/batman/4005-1699/forums/okay-so-how-powerful-is-batman-really-607223/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/iamthehero/blog/how-strong-is-batman/64385/

http://www.comicvine.com/batman/4005-1699/forums/how-much-can-batman-lift-1462650/

Maybe a late growth spurt.  she starts growing and suddenly figures out her heritage.  Maker taller, stronger, and for an antagonist, a long lost family member maybe?

Offline mondo

• Activity:
    0%
6 plus isn't freak tall.  Wondy is six plus.  If you wont go for the height thing, then a mysterious object arrives in the mail.

Nihilus

So, Steph is my favourite DC character and I really had to comment on this idea (it's actually why I registered), as I really hope you follow through on it.

One thing you could do that simplifies her having Amazon blood is have her descended from the Bana Mighdall Amazons who lived in Egypt. They've since moved to Themyscira so you could still have Steph go there for training. They are also the more aggressive Amazon tribe, so she might pick up some fun attitudes during her time there about the place of men and relationships. There is also at least one canon half-Bana in the old DCU with super-strength - Grace Choi. As far as it being triggered, maybe her mother has a family heirloom that, when Steph touches it, kickstarts her Amazon blood?

It would be particularly fun to see her show Tim her new moves given how he tended to underestimate her at every turn, particularly if he's being distracted at the same time. He always came across as pretty clueless so having Steph turn him on and wrap him around her little finger would be very entertaining. Between Steph's pretty impressive curves and such, he'd have no chance at all.

My stance on the height/build thing... I think I'd go with her staying mostly as she is, so that it isn't immediately obvious *how* strong she is. Also DC Amazons have supernatural strength so while she would be in a lot better shape and well built after a stay on Themyscira, she wouldn't be likely to be a bodybuilder type. I think Barbara is meant to be around 5'7" tall though? So you could have Steph hit 5'11" or so which would actually make her an inch taller than Nightwing's official height and considerably taller than Tim. She'd still be shorter than Bruce but she'd still be taller than the rest of the Bats.

Hopefully, some of the above might be useful and I'll be watching this thread - like I said, I like this idea and hope to see it written. If there's anything else I can usefully comment on, please say as much.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
According to the DC guide here

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-dc-comics-encyclopedia-daniel-wallace/1115977589?ean=9780756641191

These are the current and official height and weights of our heroes here. 

Babs Gordon is 5 11
so is huntress

wonder woman is 6 feet tall even and 130 pounds

Grace Choi is 7 feet tall even and 230 pounds

Power Girl is 57 and 160 pounds

Supergirl and Step Brown are both 5 5 in height. 

According to current Pre New 52 info.  The Bana Mighdall live on Paradise island with the other amazon.  Plus, I am not a real big fan of the BN ladies they are always complaing about something it seems. 

I think I am going to keep her at that height.  That my favorite height for a lady.  I am planning and started to right her coming from the island all muscled up and strong.  I got her working out with the other robin and batgirls and they are get turned on by her new body and strength levels.  Also, an amazon turns on everyone she around with, its one of the blessing of the gods they get.  I plan on having her turning Damon Wayne into a "man" along the way.

Tim Drake is going to say the same.  He use to strong women (wonder girl) and use to killer women (every girl he knows and that likes him), so he will enjoy his girl new found powers.  The only one who not going to like it is batman.  But of course he does not like anything!!!

So, Steph is my favourite DC character and I really had to comment on this idea (it's actually why I registered), as I really hope you follow through on it.

One thing you could do that simplifies her having Amazon blood is have her descended from the Bana Mighdall Amazons who lived in Egypt. They've since moved to Themyscira so you could still have Steph go there for training. They are also the more aggressive Amazon tribe, so she might pick up some fun attitudes during her time there about the place of men and relationships. There is also at least one canon half-Bana in the old DCU with super-strength - Grace Choi. As far as it being triggered, maybe her mother has a family heirloom that, when Steph touches it, kickstarts her Amazon blood?

It would be particularly fun to see her show Tim her new moves given how he tended to underestimate her at every turn, particularly if he's being distracted at the same time. He always came across as pretty clueless so having Steph turn him on and wrap him around her little finger would be very entertaining. Between Steph's pretty impressive curves and such, he'd have no chance at all.

My stance on the height/build thing... I think I'd go with her staying mostly as she is, so that it isn't immediately obvious *how* strong she is. Also DC Amazons have supernatural strength so while she would be in a lot better shape and well built after a stay on Themyscira, she wouldn't be likely to be a bodybuilder type. I think Barbara is meant to be around 5'7" tall though? So you could have Steph hit 5'11" or so which would actually make her an inch taller than Nightwing's official height and considerably taller than Tim. She'd still be shorter than Bruce but she'd still be taller than the rest of the Bats.

Hopefully, some of the above might be useful and I'll be watching this thread - like I said, I like this idea and hope to see it written. If there's anything else I can usefully comment on, please say as much.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
Another question.  Should she have sex with other women after she become an amazon? 

Offline thor000

• Activity:
    0%
Strenght of 10 men is fair.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Stephanie Brown (aka The blonde Batgirl) strength levels as an amazon??
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 02:58:56 am »
Should I make her boobs bigger? 

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Stephanie Brown (aka The blonde Batgirl) strength levels as an amazon??
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2014, 06:30:36 pm »
Should be as strong or stronger than wonder girl? 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: Steph Brown (aka Blonde Batgirl) strength level as an amazon?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View