Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572616 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:05:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  I know it is a long shot but does any body remember......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I know it is a long shot but does any body remember......  (Read 20082 times)

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
I know it is a long shot but does any body remember......
« on: November 30, 2010, 07:25:08 am »
back in the 90s WPW had this b/w picture of a young lady. I don't think she was past 21. The picture was her standing in front of some full body mirrors looking at the camera. The clothes she had on was like a dress or skirt that went about mid thigh it covered all of her except you could see her calves in the mirror. I think she even had her arms behind her back. Nice size and shape considering her age. The only thing I remember from the picture caption was that she was "an aspiring bodybuilder" I was wondering if she ever competed or if this was the only time she was ever in the public eye.

Or did I imagine her??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas

vanhimst

Re: I know it is a long shot but does any body remember......
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 10:33:27 am »
back in the 90s WPW had this b/w picture of a young lady. I don't think she was past 21. The picture was her standing in front of some full body mirrors looking at the camera. The clothes she had on was like a dress or skirt that went about mid thigh it covered all of her except you could see her calves in the mirror. I think she even had her arms behind her back. Nice size and shape considering her age. The only thing I remember from the picture caption was that she was "an aspiring bodybuilder" I was wondering if she ever competed or if this was the only time she was ever in the public eye.

Or did I imagine her??

Was it Athena Annis? see pix below...

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 09:09:35 pm »
No it is not Athena, I know her. (her 86 video was the first I bought from WPW)

A little more detail that I thought of. The picture of this young lady was taken in front of a row of full body mirrors. (She had lighter hair then Athena's black hair. Maybe brown and shorter and not str8.) The picture would have the young lady facing the camera and you would see her calves in the mirror So you saw her reflection 4 or five times. I'm almost sure this picture was taken at a show. A big show like the Ms. O or Ms. I. maybe even Jana Tana

And speaking of the row of mirrors, another picture of another FBB was taken in what I would guess was the same place. The caption for this 2nd picture was "It's all done with mirrors" I also think the FBB in the 2nd picture was a European blond (Sabine Froschauer?) Which is why I think it was a big show like the Ms. I, as opposed to the USAs  b/c Sabine is not American and she would have competed at this show. The young lady with the big calves was American. Maybe describing the 2nd mirror picture will help.

Thanks

vanhimst

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 02:03:38 am »
The additional details are good...maybe someone else will be able to identify the FBB based on your description. It's not ringing any bells with me, though...sorry.

kbdada

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 04:51:16 am »
I believe this is what you are looking for.

kb

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 06:45:38 am »
I believe this is what you are looking for.

kb

Yeah that is her. Young lady (at the time in the 90s) with the mirror, the hair, and the big calves. Thanks for finding it. I don't even know what made me think of this picture but it has been in my head like a song you can't get rid of.

Does anyone know who is she? Did she ever compete or is this the only picture of her????

Offline joe505

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 04:48:54 pm »
Yesm I know her well !
She´s my Dreamgirl since I saw this pic a couple of years for the first time.
Can´t get her out of my head....
She´s absolut stunning !
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bp

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 05:15:00 am »
I fairly sure it wasn't Julie Kover, although that is a good guess... This photo was in an early issue of WPW.
User is currently banned [View]

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 06:15:12 am »
I also think the young lady was American. Juile competed in the US but was from Hungary

Offline Bumper55

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 04:07:59 am »
Her name is Tiffany Marie Madsen.  The pic and name have been stuck in my head too.  Have never seen any other pics of her.

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 05:17:06 am »
Her name is Tiffany Marie Madsen.  The pic and name have been stuck in my head too.  Have never seen any other pics of her.

NOW THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! Great to put the picture and name together. (Why am I not surprised her name is Tiffany or Coutney or something -ey.)  ;D

Thanks

Offline ugg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 09:58:39 pm »
Yes she is very memorable. I belive the article mentioned she was the sister of samantha madsen who also had great legs

Offline dmk4646

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2011, 12:07:33 am »

A little more detail that I thought of. The picture of this young lady was taken in front of a row of full body mirrors. (She had lighter hair then Athena's black hair. Maybe brown and shorter and not str8.) The picture would have the young lady facing the camera and you would see her calves in the mirror So you saw her reflection 4 or five times. I'm almost sure this picture was taken at a show. A big show like the Ms. O or Ms. I. maybe even Jana Tana

And speaking of the row of mirrors, another picture of another FBB was taken in what I would guess was the same place. The caption for this 2nd picture was "It's all done with mirrors" I also think the FBB in the 2nd picture was a European blond (Sabine Froschauer?) Which is why I think it was a big show like the Ms. I, as opposed to the USAs  b/c Sabine is not American and she would have competed at this show. The young lady with the big calves was American. Maybe describing the 2nd mirror picture will help.

Thanks

Offline dmk4646

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2011, 12:14:06 am »

Or did I imagine her??

I never had the privilege of "knowing" this beautiful lady; but she is definitely ATHENA.
I have been a big fan of her ever since her pics were first made available. There is a lot of her
in WPW and also Mass Muscle (if that site is still here)
The resemblance is 100% to the photos that I have downloaded. So maybe this guy may know her; but she definitely posed under the name
Athena. She teamed up with Sharon Marvel to do a head squeezing video on a mostly bald guy we have seen in many of the videos from I think was called PREMIER videos back when she was around.

Offline dmk4646

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 12:31:26 am »

Thanks

Or did I imagine her??

I never had the privilege of "knowing" this beautiful lady; but she is definitely ATHENA.
I have been a big fan of her ever since her pics were first made available. There is a lot of her
in WPW and also Mass Muscle (if that site is still here)
The resemblance is 100% to the photos that I have downloaded. So maybe this guy may know her; but she definitely posed under the name
Athena. She teamed up with Sharon Marvel to do a head squeezing video on a mostly bald guy we have seen in many of the videos from I think was called PREMIER videos back when she was around.

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  I know it is a long shot but does any body remember......

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View