Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574127 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:36:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How to date FBBs - Confessions Part 1
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to date FBBs - Confessions Part 1  (Read 5880 times)

expatmanager

How to date FBBs - Confessions Part 1
« on: August 10, 2017, 01:38:57 pm »
I have some experience dating FBBs and I wanted to share some experiences for those who want to step out of fantasy and into the reality of a real relationship with a muscular female bodybuilder. I will keep posting stories if people reply indicating that that its worthwhile.

Finding each other - Facebook is an amazing place to meet FBBs if you are willing to post a real profile of yourself and make friends with FBBs around the world. That's how I met my first FBB girlfriend who ultimately was her country's top champion for a couple of years. If you have a Facebook profile with just FBB friends, it is a bit suspicious, so don't forget to spread the net of FB friendship wide to avoid making yourself look imbalanced.

What to say - We began by chatting about her competitions and general life. Simple tip here is to treat her respectfully like an athlete rather than gushing about how sexy she is blah blah blah. Talk to her as you normally would do if you are interested in her.

What not to say - FBBs usually ignore a lot of the online guys who go on about how beautiful or sexy she is and how you want to marry/ date/ whatever ..... They receive these kind of messages from insincere guys (and girls) all the time. It's rare to hear from someone who sees them as more than a one dimensional muscular sex object. Don't expect her to share your fantasies.... You might find you have a few fantasies in common but if she is not into your fetishes and fantasies, then don't bore her by going over the same topics too often. Be aware that she gets too many of the standard questions about bicep size, bench press, how big do you want to get...blah blah blah. Be original if you want her to remember you.

Mutual attraction - When we first got in touch I was just in 'ok' shape and went to the gym maybe twice a week. I would say that about 20-30% of FBBs are either lesbian or bisexual and about half will only be attracted to other bodybuilders. That attraction to other bodybuilders is often based on a mutual sport interest rather than just the bodybuilding appearance. In my case, she said she liked the intelligent, nerdy type of guy and she appreciated my willingness to support her competitions. I liked her for more than just her bodybuilding, because she was a responsible and honest kind of person. It's a simple thing to say, but for things to progress, the relationship has to be based on more than your attraction to her muscles and her enjoying your attention, support and admiration.

Sex - Yeah my first sex with an FBB was mind blowing, especially with her energy and her enjoyment of me admiring her muscles when she was on top. I first met her as she was about to compete and her dieted down definition was freaky and ...honestly I thought at the time that her face looked a bit like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. So you could say her body was muscular/defined and amazing but I was a bit turned off by her face at the time. Things improved after the competition when her face returned to normal! And her enlarged clitoris from the roids was real turn on when it filled my mouth and I could get her really turned on by sucking it. That made sex especially memorable for her and you should build up your oral skills if you want to make your FBB happy :-)

Growing the relationship - Unfortunately this first relationship didn't last more than a few months, mainly because I lost interest after satisfying my curiosity about dating an FBB. And this is a lesson learned - I made the mistake of going into the relationship out of curiosity rather than being fully ready to build something long-term. She was ready for the long-term and so it hurt her when we broke up and I promised myself not to make this mistake again.

End game - Eventually she married a non-bodybuilding guy and she trained him up to get in reasonable shape. She kept rising in the bodybuilding ranks and did well in some international competitions. She is still a bodybuilder and I met up with her as a friend not so long ago. Over the years she has shown herself to be a classy lady and a dedicated FBB so it was my loss to break up with her. Her muscles grew a lot over the years.

Lesson learned - The whole experience taught me that I didn't need to just fantasize about FBBs. I could eventually marry/ have a long term relationship with one if I was serious about the relationship. I learned about how to support her in competitions (applying tan, arranging food for her, helping with all of the backstage issue, photography etc.,) Being backstage with all of the naked FBBs (its normal for on-stage preparation) was amazing, and helping with all aspects of preparation (suit, accommodation, airfare, entry fees) was something worthwhile and shows your commitment to her in her chosen sport.

Ok so that is Part One. Any comments, questions or feedback would be welcome and I will go on to further real stories if there is enough interest.

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: How to date FBBs - Confessions Part 1
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 02:52:10 pm »
I've learned one or two things in my 60 years on this earth that you treat and respect a woman with muscle like any other woman, not only respect when respect is necessary, but support when needed, and her personal space as well.  In other words it's common sense!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline chuck1212

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 02:59:54 pm »
Absolutely more stories. Very interesting and informative.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline average_monkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 03:20:50 pm »
Thanks for sharing. I'm never going to have an fbb wife/girlfriend, so it's good to read this to find out what it's like. Please post some more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How to date FBBs - Confessions Part 1

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View