Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572645 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:29:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?  (Read 22376 times)

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 08:26:19 am »
Love the deep voices and square jaws, and thats it. Deep voices are great, you get a sense of the raw power of the woman
and how she would absolutely OWN you in the bedroom!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 11:02:38 am »
I love the deep voice also. I love also  beard and hairy pecs. I can have an orgasm just moving my small and soft  hands on muscular hairy pecs. As myself have almost no hairs on my body, it's really a turn on to be with a woman more hairy than me.
I love also to suck a huge clit ! Hoping one day I meet a woman with a clit bigger than dick, what is not so difficult.

Offline msllvr11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2018, 09:32:30 am »
I dont really like a beard, but everything else is great. Some other members posted they arent sure why they are turned on but arent concerned, I feel the same way. I had a girlfriend with an enlarged clit that would get hard (I wouldnt quite call it erect) and I loved it. I dont care why. If she were here right now, I would unashamedly suck her off. Men do not have that effect on me.

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 02:01:30 pm »
For me it depends.  The jaw and voice look/sound good on some women and not on others.  The deeper voice can be sultry but not on all fbbs.

As most things fbb, I take it on a case-by-case basis.  But with the guiding principal that bigger muscles are always better.

Offline tg_cyan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 05:45:21 pm »
Let me answer by saying I keep hoping for the day when non-androgenic anabolics become a thing and we can have our big big powerful muscle women totally cute, feminine, and unvirilized -- like Tetsuko or similar fantasy characters. That would be a "have your cake and eat it too" event for people like me.

These days I'm willing to forgo a bit of muscle for a more feminine look, but I'd rather have the huge muscle  and the femininity. The rare women (like Tina Lockwood) who could make both happen are the most attractive tome.

Jango_BD

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2018, 09:47:14 am »
I'm gonna say nah, doesnt feel like the body has been properly earned.

Offline Buffalo

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2018, 01:29:11 am »
Not problem jaw and deep voice

Your favorite deep voice?

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2018, 04:49:04 am »
Not problem jaw and deep voice

Your favorite deep voice?
Sheila Bleck.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2018, 07:00:09 am »
The deep voice is really a turn on for me ! I've been fucked with a strapon by an FBB who was yelling I was her bitch with the deeper voice I've never heard on a woman, and it was a real turn-on to compare it with my vrigin moaning !

Offline Buffalo

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2018, 05:39:05 pm »
Deep voice, Natalia Trukhina, Lisa Giesbrecht, Fabiola Boulanger

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2018, 11:39:54 pm »
As I've said, big clit. As well as supercharged female libido. Hair, voice... who cares? Muscular, strong, horny, curves (usually big natural breasts or "strap ons")… they are not fragile by any means either. Big clits. She knows what you want and you know what they want.... Grrrr….!!!

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2018, 12:58:45 am »
Big clit and deep voice are a big turn on and they're also objective proof that she's hard core, with the muscles to match.
The jaw, facial changes and excess hair I would sometimes say are too much, but I've got a feeling those reservations would go out the window if I ever came face to face with such a woman, and I'd just be in awe of her.
In a funny kind of way, some of the really extreme women are a turn on because they're so unfeminine and almost beast like. There are many ways for a woman to be sexy.

Offline tg_cyan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2018, 10:34:54 pm »
Big clits are pretty hot -- easy to find and oh so sensitive. The typical "roid voice" is a bit of a buzzkill, but I love deep feminine voices. Tomoko Kanda, who's natty because the JBBF are really strict about gear use, has a deep lady voice that sounds like Kikuko Inoue, and it's toe-curlingly sexy. Amber DeLuca has an attractive voice also -- real husky, sounds like Elizabeth Peña or Kathleen Turner in her prime.

The increased sex drive is also hot. Combine it with a fun, confident personality and it's hard not to be wooed. I should add a caveat to my previous remarks: the right personality can more than make up for a TON of physical deficiencies. I've met fbbs whom no one would call extremely feminine or conventionally pretty, but they were an utter delight to be around.

Offline Dutchie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2018, 12:21:35 pm »
For me definitely not, I prefer a girl with a cute non-masculine face. Like Sarah Hayes or Dani Reardon, big but still really cute.

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2018, 02:05:55 pm »
For me definitely not, I prefer a girl with a cute non-masculine face. Like Sarah Hayes or Dani Reardon, big but still really cute.

Sarah Hayes had obvious effects of steroid use.  She was still amazingly hot but don't kid yourself.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View