Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572825 Posts in 72119 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:26:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  My story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My story  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Dk2187

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My story
« on: July 15, 2023, 03:25:17 am »
I first realized my love for FBBs while watching video tapes of older WWF PPVs with Chyna. Discovered this at the same time I really learned about self-pleasure, so it was pretty awesome.

Next milestone - grabbing my mom's CC number to subscribe to Awefilms. It was thrilling and I lied about the statement charge, saying it was some sports archive site. She was pretty computer-illiterate so I either got away with it, or, she knew and turned the other way.

Started to build a war chest of downloads and began subscribing to other sites, one subscription per month. Was really into Angie Salvagno before her cosmetic work, Anne Sheehan before the work, Marja Lehtonen, ML Mackenzie, and my favorite, Dena Westerfield. I love an FBB with absurd pecs. Combined with huge traps? Dream girl. That's why ML Mackenzie is always in my top 3.

When I went to college, I hooked up with "normal" girls and loved it but I still had this FBB love going on in the bsckground. I remember when Dena's video dropped on Awefilms with her wearing the red skintight dress. I DL'd on it my roommate's computer and then deleted all the evidence.

When I returned home after school before finding a good job, I just kept building that war chest. GBs and GBs of footage. Spent many days in that transition period smoking weed and immediately getting to work after. 3x a day often. I look back on that time fondly.

CPU with the stash broke down and I never backed it up. I remember taking it to Geek Squad and asking if they could save the "media files", lol. No dice.

As the years went on, I stopped with the pay sites. Used the traiditonal free sites. Katka Kyptova and Julie Bourassa became two of my all time favorites.

I'm a dad and a husband and a career guy now. Spent a few months out of work after being laid off. Rebuilt a small percentage of that war chest. Even though I had moved onto full nudity, downloading all of these non-nudity vids brought me back to those days as a teen and young adult. When i'm the only one home, I cast to the big 75 inch tv. It's amazing.

That all being said, any recco's for new content?

Forum Saradas

My story
« on: July 15, 2023, 03:25:17 am »

Offline Jburl71

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: My story
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 01:50:20 pm »
I first realized my love for FBBs while watching video tapes of older WWF PPVs with Chyna. Discovered this at the same time I really learned about self-pleasure, so it was pretty awesome.

Next milestone - grabbing my mom's CC number to subscribe to Awefilms. It was thrilling and I lied about the statement charge, saying it was some sports archive site. She was pretty computer-illiterate so I either got away with it, or, she knew and turned the other way.

Started to build a war chest of downloads and began subscribing to other sites, one subscription per month. Was really into Angie Salvagno before her cosmetic work, Anne Sheehan before the work, Marja Lehtonen, ML Mackenzie, and my favorite, Dena Westerfield. I love an FBB with absurd pecs. Combined with huge traps? Dream girl. That's why ML Mackenzie is always in my top 3.

When I went to college, I hooked up with "normal" girls and loved it but I still had this FBB love going on in the bsckground. I remember when Dena's video dropped on Awefilms with her wearing the red skintight dress. I DL'd on it my roommate's computer and then deleted all the evidence.

When I returned home after school before finding a good job, I just kept building that war chest. GBs and GBs of footage. Spent many days in that transition period smoking weed and immediately getting to work after. 3x a day often. I look back on that time fondly.

CPU with the stash broke down and I never backed it up. I remember taking it to Geek Squad and asking if they could save the "media files", lol. No dice.

As the years went on, I stopped with the pay sites. Used the traiditonal free sites. Katka Kyptova and Julie Bourassa became two of my all time favorites.

I'm a dad and a husband and a career guy now. Spent a few months out of work after being laid off. Rebuilt a small percentage of that war chest. Even though I had moved onto full nudity, downloading all of these non-nudity vids brought me back to those days as a teen and young adult. When i'm the only one home, I cast to the big 75 inch tv. It's amazing.

That all being said, any recco's for new content?

New to this site and just read your story.  I have a similar admiration of some of the old school women, but I really love the big muscle girls.  Nobody knows about my "fetish" but I suspect there are more out there that keep it hidden.  My first "love" was Tina Lockwood.  Somebody so big and powerful looking could still be so beautiful.  I do have an account on HBC, but its starting to get expensive, so I dont go on as much.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  My story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View