Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572834 Posts in 72119 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:50:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Nabba Universe - My first comp - opinion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nabba Universe - My first comp - opinion  (Read 20343 times)

polecia

Nabba Universe - My first comp - opinion
« on: October 06, 2008, 05:34:33 pm »
What a heck, year after year and I can't  find enough pictures from this contest.  From Avril's forum (a.k.a. "ripped glutes")

Not only female bodybuilders were fine ...

Forum Saradas

polecia

Re: NABBA Universe 2008
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 06:50:19 pm »
A couple pics more and a link to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Ar6qMcPPM

polecia

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 07:13:14 pm »
Hey Mr. Dumdidum. She's Caroline Gaume from France. Any K ?

dumdidum

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 08:08:18 pm »
Sure, thanks for the research.

bobthebobman

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 03:18:01 pm »
I found results.
1 Vivian Hijlkema -- Holland
2 Trish Porter -- UK
3 Valentyna Yefymchuk -- Ukraine
4 Riana Beech -- South Africa
5 Simone Sousa -- Brazil
6 Caroline Gaume -- France

But not sure if I have the names matched up with the correct bodies.

So, I think (left to right) they are:
Caroline Gaume, Riana Beech, Trish Porter, Vivian Hijlkema, Valentyna Yefymchuk, Simone Sousa

bobthebobman

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 03:26:21 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Nabba Universe - My first comp - opinion
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 10:23:02 pm »
So, i went to the Nabba Universe this Saturday and first of all, Southport, what a Garden spot that is, what a message it must send about England to internationals visiting it's finery . Don't get me wrong, it's not truly horrible and in the summer i'm sure the Pier and waterfront can be pretty nice but the town itself is obviously finding things hard with the economy the way it is, all joking aside it's a shame actually to see so many shops empty along the the main highstreet, i live about two hundred miles away further south and we're not suffering in the same way as they are up in some of the northern towns, where i live things are still pretty bouyant, but i digress. The venue itself was ok, plenty of seating with good views of the stage but the lobby and hall where there were stalls set up weren't that big so not much of a buzz really with very few people looking around at the products on sale.
There were plenty of people form all over and yes, there were a fair few hot lady spectators but nowhere near the amount you guys in the U.S. would expect to see which was for me a great shame as i was looking forward to maximum perving  although there were a few that caught my eye. One girl, no idea who, was hot as F***, massive legs tiny denim skirt with black tights, tiny waist and broad shoulders, i was loving it seeing her . I genuinely went to the show thinking ''when i actually see so many muscly chicks beyond the normal gym bunny level, what will i think''? The answer, i still think, if not more so, that the look, levels of musculature and the confidence most of the girls carried was sexy as hell  .
I came away from the show understanding more though why it's hard to sell competitions as a thing to go and see, especially for the non-bodybuilding public; even i was getting a bit bored watching endless streams of guys who in laymens terms just all looked f***ing massive endlessly parade on and off the stage. I liked the physique class one and two (figure/fitness), girls though, more so as their routines were fun and lively, this was much more entertaining.
Only two competitors were there for the Miss physique which i was absolutely gutted about, only last year there was a full stage, what happened this year i've no idea 
I've previously mentioned in the other thread that i did see Rosie Harte as she was only a couple of seats away from me, she was there cheering on one of her male friends who was competing and she looked gorgeous, denim print skintight leggings, strappy top, she looked nice and thick, really very hot .
If you go to a competition as part of a group i'm sure it can be much more fun and although i enjoyed it, i certainly wouldn't want to spend much of a day on my own again in the same way. I do want to go to one of the big U.S. events and meet up with you guys next year as i think it would be really fun but...unless i happen to be going to an event to support someone i might struggle to be motivated enough to go to another U.K. show the reason being i'm just really into Bodybuilding women and not particularly interested in competitions, it took me going to a show to finally fully realise this aspect of the muscle scene. It really hit home though how attractive i thought the girls that i saw were, instead of seeing in ''real life'' my ''fantasy'' type women and them not being what i expected the total opposite was true, it felt very ''right'' 
So, to finish, going to the competition was worth doing but....as a fan of female muscle rather than the ''extreme'' male muscle on show (far too many GH guts), the whole experience was bitter sweet but i will be doubling my efforts in coming up with ways to help the female bodybuilding look thrive, whether it's with online concepts or something much more ''real life interactive'', i'm thinking that next year for me could be very interesting
I Saradas

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 01:05:51 am »
Who is she?

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

dominus

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 01:14:49 am »
Maria Stukova

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 03:00:03 am »
Right on, Dominus!! Karma coming your way.

Maria Stukova..

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Nabba Universe - My first comp - opinion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View