Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575944 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 02:58:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  2014 Olympia Physique - DLB
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2014 Olympia Physique - DLB  (Read 4452 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
2014 Olympia Physique - DLB
« on: September 15, 2014, 03:25:58 pm »
DLB is packed, and on her way to the Ms O. She will be tough again to beat and is looking to defend her title.
She says her aim is to beat herself, be better than she was last year. In her opinion, physique is different to FBB in that there are many different body shapes, different muscle development, and no 2 athletes will ever look similar. So she does not want to look like anyone else, just look like herself and better her self every time.
Certainly, she is totally transparent, publishing photo's and video's all the way up to the contest, so everyone can see her progress, and the sheer determination she has to be better than ever.

I'm posting just one clip, look on YouTube for the others. It will exhaust you just watching her train.

https://www.mediafire.com/?bkoyakf83393300
She gets more than her fair share of haters, for some reason. She is very noisy etc, and I hate her music, but I think she is great, and hope she does well again.
All the athletes train hard, but DLB shares the good and bad times, and her downers are amazing to see. You tend to see DLB mostly with a smile of making a face, but she is human like us all, but with an ultra human physique.

Forum Saradas

fredzeppelin

Re: 2014 Olympia
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 02:16:04 pm »
I like DLB, but I think she's been surpassed by Malacarne and Arellano.

Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  2014 Olympia Physique - DLB

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View