Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572457 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:32:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  coming back strong this year
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: coming back strong this year  (Read 6901 times)

solidassbarbie

coming back strong this year
« on: March 13, 2010, 08:04:00 pm »
hi everyone, i had a profile up in here over a yr ago but so many things have been happeing and i have to say that iam blessed with many good friends that is sticking beside me, not many know i had 4 back surgeries in which it left me paralyzed both legs knee down and i thank God for my mom that iam walking again, it took a lot out of me mentally knowing that i've been in the gym for many yrs just to maintain but i grew so dam tired of so many ppl asking me to compete for figure and FBB, so i have decided what the hell ok i'll try it again but what i wanted most of all for God to watch over me so i do not reinjury my back and go thru being out for another yr. I with a crew of 6 or more guys  beside me and part of last yr and this yr it has been the best for me and in April will be 1 yr that i've been strong enough to compete, i may not place but in my heart I have because i'll be walking on stage this time and i owe a lot to my home boys and of course my inner spirt and drive and big time dedication. I will not go in it for April 17 2010 in Ct but when i'm ready i'll do it..I still have my weak points from nerve damage but nothing holds me back from doing other ways of working my abs ,back and left leg..... ;D ....so sorry if i lost contact but i hope i can regain good friends up in here. everyone stay well, blessed .much love from CT..and i will keep ppl posted of any new events..smooches

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: coming back strong this year
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 11:41:54 pm »
The best wish for your recovery.  Please I'm ne w on this forum and I don't know you but I'm very curious to see your photos. Could you post some old your photos?
I Saradas

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 10:12:45 am »

Personal Info And Background:

Sex: Female

Personal Website: http://www.myspace.com/oneluv4madeline

Primary Gym: club 24
north haven, CT
United States  

College:  
High School: orville platt
Attended 1981 to 1985
Connecticut
United States  

When I Started: Jun, 2007

How I Started: well it started out when i was in my teens then i stopped because i went into singing then later in life my sister in law got my involve for me to motivate her so then i took it upon myself because her heart wasnt in it and serious so i went myself .
Why I Love It: because i had 4 back surgeries and been thru many other types of surgeries and i was paralyzed both legs knee down and i thought i could not do it again till i found a doctor who helped me mentally and phyically put me back and regain my thoughts that i can do anything but with limits and im back in the swing of things and i will regain what was taken away from me, God has been so good to me and i have regained my faith due to my mom being there for me to walk again.
How I Stay Motivated: by my good friends that believes in me, tony, jaime,felixs, kenny,kelvin,kevin and don in which i work out with them everyday, my best friends i could ever ask for and of of course my one and only Michael ,I love you skittles..
BB Accomplishments: to maintain my weight,not loose to much thin is not in and to reach my goals and to regain what i really lost and that is to strengthen my abs and back,went thru hell and trust me got kicked out of hell they don't want me back there again i got to be to much for him lol

Forum Signature: " I will not accept fear, weakness, or failure. The only defeat I will accept is a matter in which is out of my hands. Therefore I will reach out my hands and change it."

I Saradas

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 12:12:43 pm »
Really pretty good, she have a good mass! I hope she recovery soon.

Thank you women's bodybuilding, your contribute for this forum is great.
K+
I Saradas

solidassbarbie

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 09:34:24 pm »
THANK YOU ROB, I WILL BE TAKING NEW PICS THE END OF THIS MONTH, I TAKE EM EVERY MONTH TO SEE MY PROGRESS AND SO FAR IM COMING ALONG, I DONT LET ANYTHING BRING ME DOWN, WHAT TRIES TO GET ME IS MY ASTHMA BUT I'LL KEEP GOING, THATS HOW I DO IT.BEFORE I KNOW IT JUNE WILL BE HERE TO START COMPETING..GOTTA STAY FOCUSED

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 10:23:51 pm »
THANK YOU ROB, I WILL BE TAKING NEW PICS THE END OF THIS MONTH, I TAKE EM EVERY MONTH TO SEE MY PROGRESS AND SO FAR IM COMING ALONG, I DONT LET ANYTHING BRING ME DOWN, WHAT TRIES TO GET ME IS MY ASTHMA BUT I'LL KEEP GOING, THATS HOW I DO IT.BEFORE I KNOW IT JUNE WILL BE HERE TO START COMPETING..GOTTA STAY FOCUSED

Excellent Madeline, we are very interested to see your progress. I wait the new pics!
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  coming back strong this year

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View