Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573687 Posts in 72740 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:52:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Alison Brundage, retired bodybuilder just joining
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage, retired bodybuilder just joining  (Read 32495 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage, retired bodybuilder just joining
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 10:19:32 pm »
Well, I wanted be image a new
I would like to see if your body still retains muscle

Yes I will post on saradas here pictures of me currently at age 68.   I've been getting back into a training routine much like I did when I first began lifting  along with a very low carb, low cal, low fat diet.  It's been 6 months now.  What I am seeing is about the same amount of muscle I had before I ever lifted a weight when I was in my mid 30's.   So far I'm pleased with my progress. 

Forum Saradas

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 02:57:41 am »
Madam alison Well I hope to see this

bertoia

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 08:20:34 pm »
Hi Allison, I don't know if you'll recall, but I interviewed you for a story in Women's Physique World 25-plus years ago. My name is Mike Bogen. It's nice to be among those hearing from you  again.  Now, I suppose this will serve as myy introduction. Although I joined this site about a billion years ago, it's been years and years since I looked at it, and this is the first time I've told folks my name.

Best of luck to you, and hi to everyone else.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 08:36:37 pm »
Hi Allison, I don't know if you'll recall, but I interviewed you for a story in Women's Physique World 25-plus years ago. My name is Mike Bogen. It's nice to be among those hearing from you  again.  Now, I suppose this will serve as myy introduction. Although I joined this site about a billion years ago, it's been years and years since I looked at it, and this is the first time I've told folks my name.

Best of luck to you, and hi to everyone else.
( smiling)
Mike ...of course I remember you !!!!   You guys there at the mag were so kind to me...and more than anything so supportive.  Well, it's come full circle.  We're both older than time and still in love with the sport.  Bill Jentz drops me a line from time to time and I feel almost honored in that his list is mighty long of gals he could be jotting a line to.  I appreciate your saying hello and will look forward to hearing more from you here at Saradas.  The folks here that have come forward as fans have encouraged me to again get back into photo-worthy shape.  I'm a work in progress.  I've promised them there will be a real-time photo or two shortly.  Thank you Mike and all the rest of you for your kind words here !~

ALISON

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2013, 03:41:27 am »

Photo taken last month during a workout ( might have been nice to have combed my hair...LOL).  Still have some fat blasting to go...   Started a strict no starch no sugar diet last November.  Now down several clothes sizes....target date to get to bedrock is November this year.   We'll see
ALISON

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2013, 05:23:07 am »
Very nice picture.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 07:43:23 am »
Hello Alison, I haven't had the opportunity to say hi yet until now, but I'm a very big fan of mature muscle ladies and I think it's wonderful that at the age of 68 you're continuing to workout and build muscle. That picture of your muscles at 68 is just wonderful. Great job, and I hope you continue to stay in such great shape! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

MachineHead72

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2013, 01:15:03 am »
Now Way You're 68.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 09:28:28 pm »
Awe....thanks...yup 68 1/2 actually.   Just got back from a surf trip...big swell

That kinda activity is what I've always done and it works quite well to hold onto the upperbody muscle mass.
ALISON

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2013, 09:54:00 pm »
What is the maximum weight you can lift it  :clap: alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 09:40:40 pm »
I was never into maximizing lifts.  One lift I do remember is benching 180 on my 40th Birthday.  To me...that was a big deal.  During my days on the stage I came with pretty much about 80% of the muscle I was showing already before evrer lifting a weight.  Refining what I had and dieting off the fat was my primary focus.  I had a fulltime job as a nurse on the night shift and was still and avid active surfer in Hawaii.  Rest so critical to making increases was sorely lacking.   I was in my early/mid 30's during my days of competition.  I had very little energy reserve to add mass or markedly increase my lift weights.  As I've mentioned on other threads, I never took steroids, nor had the advantage lifters have today of such advanced nutrition/supplement  knowledge.   When I hit the stage in Vegas for the 81 Nationals I weighed 106 lb ( missed the weigh-in and had no idea how much weight I had lost there in the last few days)....competed in the middleweight class.   Huge mistake.  That said....all of it was exciting and a ton of fun to me.  A real adventure.   

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2013, 03:11:13 am »
I was never into maximizing lifts.  One lift I do remember is benching 180 on my 40th Birthday.  To me...that was a big deal.  During my days on the stage I came with pretty much about 80% of the muscle I was showing already before evrer lifting a weight.  Refining what I had and dieting off the fat was my primary focus.  I had a fulltime job as a nurse on the night shift and was still and avid active surfer in Hawaii.  Rest so critical to making increases was sorely lacking.   I was in my early/mid 30's during my days of competition.  I had very little energy reserve to add mass or markedly increase my lift weights.  As I've mentioned on other threads, I never took steroids, nor had the advantage lifters have today of such advanced nutrition/supplement  knowledge.   When I hit the stage in Vegas for the 81 Nationals I weighed 106 lb ( missed the weigh-in and had no idea how much weight I had lost there in the last few days)....competed in the middleweight class.   Huge mistake.  That said....all of it was exciting and a ton of fun to me.  A real adventure.
Very cool
Is it possible for you to do you downloaded a new image
Previous photo in the beach were not clear-cut

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2013, 03:15:09 am »
The black suit shot is the most recent....  Still a work in progress.

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2013, 03:56:50 am »

Photo taken last month during a workout ( might have been nice to have combed my hair...LOL).  Still have some fat blasting to go...   Started a strict no starch no sugar diet last November.  Now down several clothes sizes....target date to get to bedrock is November this year.   We'll see
ALISON
Do you mean this image as a new image you

LovefemaleMuscle77

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2013, 04:23:07 pm »
Wow you  still look incredible ! very Sexy lady!
Alison  you look  Awesome  lady  keep  it up! :rock:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Alison Brundage, retired bodybuilder just joining

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View