Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:49:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]  (Read 23135 times)

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • amateur writer and female muscle enthusiast
#1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]
« on: November 22, 2017, 06:43:11 am »
Hello this is my first attempt at writing this sort of story, hope you like it

Julie & Billy
by Junkerer22

Pt. 1

Three... fuck yeah... four... grow!!. Five...

Metallic sounds came out the basement, the sound produced by the huge solid dumbbells being lifted, insanely built arms pumped to the max, striations everywhere, veins feeding more blood to beefy corded muscles

Six... ahh!

Another rep came, massive rippling pecs hardening as the weights reached their apex, green eyes watching straight to a mirror, pink glossy lips, pink nails and a extra tight microkini pressing over one of the biggest, freakiest muscular bodies ever built

Seven... oh yeah baby... eight... more!!

Julie was a beast of a girl, standing just 5 ft tall her whole body was covered head to toe with insanely ripped and huge vascular beef, ever since Julie discovered Billy's secret inside his backpack at school she became obsessed with growing big and muscular.

Nine... this is for you Billy aahhh!!

Billy was a nerdy guy Julie had a huge crush on since middle school, one day he had to go to the restroom and left his backpack opened for Julie to peek in, she was going to put a love letter inside, she was finally going to come open and declare her love to Billy, that was until she spoted what seemed like a magazine, on the cover a grinning muscular redhead, big muscles bulging, this woman looked proud and unmatched, fat veins popping over her thin looking skin, she was wearing nothing but a tiny posing suit that revealed everything that needed to be seen;

Ten!... aaahhh

Julie felt a tingling sensation in her crotch, she was getting wet just by seeing this awesomely built woman, in that moment she imagined herself building huge muscles as big as hers and she felt hot everywhere

Eleven... looking puny now, huh? hahahaha!

Julie looked at a concrete pillar where it stood a printed image of the same athlete that stired her loins back then, but now she looked tiny in comparison to Julie... anyway, when Billy came back from the restroom Julie jerked and left the backpack where it belonged but she didn't leave the love letter inside, no, she was going to deliver a bigger and better sign of love, from that day on, she started to use her big brother's home gym equipment, he was long gone to college and he bearly touch it whenever he'd come, after a few months she started to see results, her fat trimmed and her muscles started to show, she would mockingly flex in front of a large mirror that rested on the basement, but as puberty was working its effects on "past 14 years old Julie", she started to notice more and more progress during the next 2 years, she would watch a lot of training and posing routines, that's how she noticed that she was growing faster than usual cause she was getting a similar physique like that of the professionals in just some months

Twelve... thirteen... I'm getting really pumped up! Ughh fourteen... oh Billy, you're going to love this!

Now that she was 16 she turned herself into a freak last month when summer break started, standing just 5.2 ft tall she coated herself with 178 lbs of hard bulging muscles... according to the last time she weighted herself, that day she grunted and flexed her huge biceps in front of her bathroom mirror looking proudly at her "achievements".

All this memories swirled around Julie's mind while she was pumping up the huge dumbells and thinking what she was going to do with Billy once he arrived.

-Two days ago-

William Bixby was the top of his class, a freckled redhead with a knack for science and nerdy stuff, he's usually alone at school drawing fantasy stuff during lunch break, ever since he hit puberty he started to draw more explicit things at home, hiding these lewd picture from his parents of course. Everything changed when he found out two things about himself, 1: Julie was the prettiest girl in class at least in his opinion, unfortunately he is a coward and he was afraid of even sharing the same air. and 2: after seeing a bodybuilding magazine at the convenience store he realised he was attracted to muscular women, the big muscles bulging and the conditioning on this ladies drove him nuts, he had to get it, the cashier lady chuckle and asked.

Trying to bulk up?

Bill just blushes and rushed out after buying the magazine, he used the picture to fuel his teenage needs until he discovered a community around it on the internet... which brings us to 2 days prior to this chapter's beginning, Bill was masturbating in the bathroom watching the same old magazine he bought that day, the article printed on the page was "behold the new Queen"
Alexa Gardner, that year's Ms.O winner, the article read something about the struggle of returning to the scene after an injury and how dreams can be achieved with hard work, Bill read all of this but he cared none at that moment, he just wanted to imagine himself worshiping such a statuesque and buff woman, feeling her every muscles flexing, rippling, hardening... oh man did he enjoyed jacking off to this. After what seemed like half an hour he shoot his load and cleaned himself up, he zipped up his pants and at that very moment his phone buzzed

Julie: hi :)

Bill almost dropped his phone, once he managed to hold it still he continued chatting with Julie as it became somewhat usual since Summer break started

Julie: hey
Julie: I was wondering if you could come over on Saturday
Julie: I had some trouble with math last Semester and I thought you could give me some private lessons during Summer

Bill was flabbergasted, his middle school crush was asking for his help, it was his time to leave a good impression and maybe go further he thought, he agreed without hesitation and he laid back on his bed with a huge grin on his face

-Now-
Saturday, 11:26 am
Julie finished her workout and took a long warm bath, she was now preparing  herself for Billy's arrival, she was deciding which would be better, a baggy set of sweat shirt and pant of maybe a bikini, the bikini is super hot but removing the sweat shirt would be such a good surprise for him, maybe she could wear the sweaty microkini she used for her morning workout under the Sweat shirt, she's practically naked wearing it anyway the problem would be the smell, she then felt weird, what if he doesn't like this, what if she misunderstood that magazine and he didn't like muscles on a woman and all after 2 years of grueling pain and effort

The bell rang

It's him!!
She said and ran downstairs to greet him, her parents weren't home today, they left to attend a wedding, giving Julie plenty of time with Billy, she fixed her hair really quick and opened the door, there he stood, carrying his old backpack, he had no idea what was going to happen next.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Julie & Billy
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 08:14:10 am »
I love this story, you did a great job on it, a lot of things I love to see, great description of a girl's muscles, a girl being obsessed with a guy to the point that she not only wants to be like the girl he fantasized about, but she wanted to become completely and utterly superior, she wanted to blow his dreams away and replace them all with her, awesome! I hope to see more of it soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline hatour

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 11:06:09 am »
 :bravo: Great start! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 05:27:13 pm »
Great start! Nice muscle descriptions and dialog. + forward to read the next part. k

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 06:43:40 pm »
I love your beginning!!! K+
Don't make me wait for more chapter ;)
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 09:23:47 pm »
Amazing start, you are mixing descriptive scenes, with context scenes without rushing it too much. Like it!

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 09:28:13 am »
great start for a story there...looking forward to NeXT part. :thanks:

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • amateur writer and female muscle enthusiast
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 03:50:44 pm »
Pt 2... the reveal

Billy!
Hi Julie

Jullie leaned on for a hug but she didn't want Billy to feel her up yet, so she stood straight up really quick and extended her tiny hand for Billy the hold. Billy thought that was weird but he complied anyway, he shook Julie's hand and bent over, as he was 5'10" ft, for a little kiss on the cheek, then they stood there watching themselves awkwardly until Julie urged Billy to come in. Julie's house was your average suburban house, green grass on the front yard a wide garage in the east side of the facade, inside, a stairway led to the basement and a second story, down there at the first floor there was a modest living room followed by the dinning room and a door that connected it all to the kitchen, Julie rushed inside

Want something Billy?

She asked, Billy just shook his head and stood there looking around, from the kitchen a lot of noise emerged, Billy was concerned, did she need any help? He thought but as soon as he approached the kitchen door Julie stormed out of it with a bountiful tray full of snacks and put it into the dinning table

Well here I have some treats if you want some later.

Billy looked at it and noticed it was a collection of dried fruit, nuts, chips and some chopped veggies, a lot of snacks but somewhat healthy ones all arranged on the tray within individual bowl for one to choose.

Emm... Julie? Don't you need a notebook?

Umm?... oh yes... we... study, silly me... be right back, take a seat

It's ok Julie

Julie rushed upstairs for a notebook and went down as quickly to meet up with Billy who was getting his textbooks out of his backpack... the backpack! Julie thoght, as she was was reaching her seat next to Billy she tried to peek inside, she might see the Magazine again but couldn't as Billy interrupted her asking if everything was ok, and so she sit next to him and took notice of his every word and movements, there he was, white skin, freckles over his nose, brown eyes framed by thick rim glasses and his fiery messy red hair, talking about math and stuff, Julie had little idea about what he was talking about but the smart talk was a turn on for her, how and when did he learn all of that? If it was school everyone would be close to him in the nerdy department, no he took his time to learn, he has commitment, all smudged into the cutest nerd she has ever met, she wanted to eat him for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Emm... Julie, you're barely taking any notes

His time to shine was now and she was just there daydreaming, her slightly tanned skin covered by a baggy set of Sweat Shirt and pants, her girly pink nails so close to her plump cheeks and her thin chin, her jade green eyes wandering deep into Billy's own, she just nod a tighten her lips, Billy watched her all weirded out, didn't she asked for help? But even this didn't distract him from admiring Julie, her every feature, her wavy dark hair, her pearly white teeth and the dimples on her cheeks every time she smiled, she was a really awesome volleyball player few years ago, she also starred at a school play during the same time, then she quit both things and over the last 2 years she showed up at school wearing baggy clothes and apparently gaining some weight. But back to the study he thought he looked concerned at Julie's notebook and noticed something odd, from it a picture could be seen, as if it was there as an afterthought, you could only see a face, it was that of Alexa Gardner... the bodybuilding champion... what is Julie doing with a photo of Ms Gardner

Julie... what's that?

Billy signaled the picture within the notebook

Oh, this

She took out the picture, indeed it was Alexa Gardner, she was doing a Double biceps pose with a white bikini covering her spray tanned muscular physique

It's just an inspiration... do you know her

She... that's Alexa Gardner

How do you know Billy

Julie inquired whilst holding the picture in front of him. HOLY CRAP why did he say that? He could have just lied and tell her he didn't know, Billy blushed 3 shades of red at that moment and panicked

Julie I... it's not what it seems... the photo... a cousin of mine... knows... I mean... please don't tell anyone at school

Julie stoped him with her index finger on his mouth, she stared at him and smiled, she seemed happy about the whole situation, in fact, she put the picture in there just to see what happened, and she hit jackpot, she then took her hand back and giggled, Billy was confused as never in his entire life and then Julie said

Come with me, I wanna show you something

With her hand stretched before her confused guest she invited Billy upstairs, she went up like a little kid with a new toy, almost skipping each step as she rised through the staircase, she then lead him to her bedroom and tapped him in, he just look around at the girliest pink bedroom he could imagine, pink walls stuffed animals, but instead of the usual boy band posters she had bodybuilding posters, male and female, each flexing their impressive muscle to a non visible audience, it was almost as if they were flexing to Bill there

Oh Billy, I got you now

Julie broke the silence, she stood between Billy and the door, smiling and eager

Billy... there's something I gotta tell you... I... umm... I have a huge crush on you and... well here you are hihi

WHAT!?

exactly, he thought, there he was, standing inside a pink room surrounded by plushies and printed muscleheads he just stuttered, Julie was blushing but with mixed feelings, she opened up but Billy just froze and said... What!?, did she fail to get the message, she should have known he didn't like her back, all this was too much for her and she broke down in tears

Oh no no, Julie, I... actually feel the same, I have feelings for you as well

Re...really

Yeah

Billy blushes like before, and stared into Julie's eyes he got down to his knees and dried her tears off, she looked back at him and smiled showing her cute dimples. She excused herself and rushed inside her bathroom, yelling to the top of her lungs, he indeed felt the same now it was time for the show, she opened the door and carefully closed it up after she left the room, she walk back to where she once stood before minutes ago, her brimming face looked renewed almost devilish, Bill was sitting on Julie's bed and he looked at her puzzled

I have another confession to make, you think I've gain some weight and I left the volleyball team, people thought I started to get lazy but...

Julie reached for the bottom of her sweatshirt and started to pull it off, no way, Bill thought, he made the connection pretty quick, the photo downstairs, the posters, looking fat but..., no way she is... is she, the moment Julie revealed her midsection this doubts were gone for Bill, Julie was holding her sweatshirt and swayed her hips which made her abs ripple and flex, each muscle plate colliding and shifting through the space they were into, her serratus muscles pulled and push, getting cut with each hip motion all of this ripped muscle encased within the thinnest skin he could imagine, veins popped whenever she flexed her muscle tummy, she was eyeing Bill while cooing and licking her lips, after what seemed like a minute her 6 pack crunched and she continued removing her sweatshirt once it went pass her head she put her hands on her nape and swayed her hips again, this time though her huge pecs bulged and her head got framed by them and her amazing muscular arms, she finally removed her sweatshirt and threw it to Billy's lap, Bill looked at the big sweatshirt and noticed how baggy and large it was then she looked back at Julie and gasped, she grinned and noded.

Two years ago I was going to leave a love letter inside your backpack and I noticed something...

She said and hit a double biceps pose afterwards, she was posing like a pro, legs on each side, knees slightly bent, and up went her huge arms, straightened over her head it just served as preamble for an explosive flexed on each of her gargantuan biceps, every muscle group visible and pumped to the max, veins running down her limbs from her tiny wrists to her pumpkin delts, her pythons of arms attached to a bloated muscular torso, her pecs were massive and a pair of decent round turgid breasts sit on top of her large chest, straining a stringy microkini that
Threatened to just burst all over the place.

I saw the Wo...

Women's Bodybuilding Mag

Exactly, Alexa was on the cover of that issue and the moment I saw her I only thought of two things, getting big muscles... and you

She confessed and put her hands back down on her hips, Bill looked confused about the last part

Did you do this...?

For you Billy, yes... well kind of, I figured you had the Magazine in there cause you liked that kind of woman and that's what motivated me to change, but the further I went, the stronger and uhhh the bigger... I just couldn't handle it anymore and I went even further

She then flexed her entire upper body, her muscle became extra ripped and hard, her breast jiggled a bit before appearing almost as rock hard as the rest of her

I think about you went I work out, I scream your name when I pump, you are always there when I train these muscles... I had to have you for myself... and here you are!

She walked to where Billy was sitting and seductively traced his face with her index finger, he was speechless, his wildest dreams became real and to top it all the face of this muscular Venus belonged to his crush, whom apparently had a crush on him as well, he must be dreaming, Julie removed the sweatshirt off of Billy's lap and looked at his crotch

My oh my, Billy is a big boy

She then proceeded to removed Billy's clothes leaving him with only his underwear, she rubbed his big cock over his underwear and marveled at how impressive it was for a scrawny cutesy like him, she then asked him to removed her pants, she kicked her trainers first and then stood in position for Billy to open his gift, feeling his touch she let out a moan, Bill peeled the pants slowly downwards, the first thing he saw was a matching set of pink underwear, it looked damp, she smell sweaty in fact like she had a workout prior to this, this smell imprinted images of Julie pumping like an animal into Bill's head, as he went on he looked at pair of corded fleshy tree trunks relaxing and flexing, he looked up at Julie and she smiled and him and winked, he continued with the reveal, time for the calves to show and what a calves they were, big, cut and har as rock, sharp as diamonds

I've been waiting for this

She said softly, with a warmness that rivaled her Herculean body, she urged him to sit on her bed again and massage his large member, Bill caressed her entire body, feeling the conditioning of her muscles, the hardness and the vascularity, they kissed, and enjoyed each others touch, their skin sensible, their lips caressing mutually in a wet dance of passion

Billy Billy... first let me pose for you, you are gonna love this

She skipped to the same place in front of her door where she confessed her feelings, now it was her stage and Billy was her audience, she shook and her muscle jiggled and rippled, she then assumed a base pose, legs placed together which helped show how massive her quads were, chest puffed shoulder straightened and backed, and her obscene arms dangling on each side, she took a big breath and strained to flex her every muscle

Ready?

Ready.

Next: Private show

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 09:58:13 pm »
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!
I really love the way you writing!!!
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 04:40:56 am »
Nice continuation, really enjoyed that it kinda felt real, that there would be that kind of awkwardness and shyness, even after they revealed that they both had crushes on the other.  Julie seems to get over it quicker, wanting to show Jacob that not only does she like him, but through hard work, she transformed herself into his dream girl. I look forward to more! K+!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 04:42:17 am »
Oops, meant Billy, but I can't edit.

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2017, 03:34:13 am »
Great story!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2017, 05:52:33 am »
Again a great chaoter.

Would like to read what happens in the private show

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2017, 08:43:21 am »
we are on the private show!!!
boss!!!
K+

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2017, 12:11:04 am »
Now things are getting interesting. Great story cant wait for the next part. :bravo:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View