Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575619 Posts in 73203 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:16:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175117 times)

Offline darksecret23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding housewife
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2018, 11:43:15 am »
“Thank you so much for answering, Betty!! And the other great questions too.
Well you see my username is darksecret.. the secret is I love when women enjoy muscles so much they turn to steroids! I love the virilisation :3 so don’t worry, a little stubble and deep voice and bigger lady part along with your growing muscles makes for a hot bodybuilder!!! Thanks so much for the show!”

Forum Saradas

« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2018, 11:43:15 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #151 on: March 01, 2018, 06:16:50 pm »
fbbfanguy: Can you please ummm... do the arms behind your head pose and show us those sexy armpit hair... Please.
"No problem. Kira, if you would help me."
Betty lifted her arms and gave them a good, hard flex. Then, she locked them behind her head, playing down the pain below.
"Okay, here you are ..."
Her dark pits were now clearly visible. Kira looked at her intrigued:
"So, what do you want me to do now?"
Betty grinned and flexed hard, her shoulders and arms swelling.
"Sniff."
Kira shrugged and did as asked. The big-breasted stripper sank her nose into the tuft of black hair and giggled:
"That tickles in my nose."
"Just don't sneeze in there. That would be gross."
"You know what would be gross?"
She licked Betty's pit.
"Ew!"
The musclewoman shirked away from her friend and frowned:
"Whoa!"
Kira grinned and said:
"She's really ticklish."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2018, 07:29:27 am »
Lancelot238: Hey, Betty! Was wondering if you ever thought about dressing up in costume sometime. You're looking so jacked lately, you could probably wear one of the ones I made for a convention or two and get more good attention than I ever will! Keep it up!
"Lancelot, that sounds like a tremendous idea. Send me the costume and a description for the chat and I'll be modelling it! I hope it's not too tight. I wouldn't want to ruin it."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2018, 09:21:56 am »
menulight: Hi, Betty. Are you married or do you have a boyfriend? Is he a bodybuilder too?
"Hello, dear. I have bad news for you: I've been a married woman for decades and I love my husband. He loves me too, and we've been through some crazy stuff lately. I mean, he risked his life for me ... That was very chivalrous.
No, he's not a bodybuilder. Now, I'm more muscular and even stronger than him. He's buff and rather fit, but I just focused on this way more and I don't think he's realized just how much stronger I actually am. He can't even lift the barbell I use to warm up now. He thinks I didn't notice, but I totally did! *grins*
I guess this is pretty weird for him: We have a very traditional relationship. He works and brings home his pay, I take care of the house. I cook, I clean, I even mend his socks. Seriously. I'm not sure how he feels about my transformation. I think he's a little annoyed, but he enjoys the little perks he gets."
She flexed her pecs, making her reduced breasts bounce and dance.
"I think the hardest thing for him is what his friends think. I can easily beat them all at arm-wrestling and they won't like that. Gotta try it soon, though."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #154 on: March 04, 2018, 02:18:35 pm »
Once the questions were answered, Kira smiled and said:
"Okay girls and boys, now that your curiosity has been sated, it's time for the other satisfaction ..."
Betty grinned and said:
"Let's get out of those shirts!"
She pulled her top up, yanking at it to get her shoulders out. She laughed:
"God, those are so tight!"
"That's what you get for getting such huge muscles."
"Just wait until you try to get your boobs out ..."
Kira obliged, pulling up the shirt and revealing her large round tits in a bikini top. Betty commented:
"I just can't stop looking at those. They're so big and beautiful."
Her partner smiled and said:
"Well, you can give them a good squeeze if you want to. But only if I get to touch those big muscles of yours."
"Okay. Time to get my hands on your tits!"
Betty pulled the bikini top to the side, letting Kira's boobs flop out. She looked at the camera:
"Nice, huh? Big, sexy, I love them!"
She pushed the two spheres together, creating a long line of cleavage.
"Imagine wearing your tits like this!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2018, 06:33:49 pm »
Here's some bonus material for the fans of fake boobs on muscle girls.

"You could get yours done too."
"I'm not sure. Maybe ... They'd certainly have to be big. I wouldn't want to have some tiny little mosquito bites on my big pecs."
"Big like mine?"
"Why not? Maybe even bigger."
"They wouldn't look natural, then."
Betty flexed her arms:
"Do these look natural to you? No, seriously, I think my boobs would look fake regardless of what I do."
"Well, Betty, if you're interested, I could hook you up with my surgeon. He's nice, and he knows how to deal with special wishes."
Betty turned to the camera:
"I'll have to think about that. They'd be really expensive!"
"Obviously. But then, you'd be able to do this!"
Kira grabbed one of her tits and lifted it, squeezing it and brought it up to her mouth. She licked it and said:
"Boys and girls, they all love this."
She let the boob flop down and jiggled them. Betty was mesmerized.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #156 on: March 05, 2018, 07:18:27 am »
Kira grinned and put her hands on Betty's chest:
"I like those pecs. I think no boyfriend of mine ever had such big ones."
Betty suppressed a scowl. Was that a stab at Walker or at her? Maybe Kira hadn't thought about what she just said.
"If you like them like that, just watch this!"
She flexed her pecs, tightening them into feathered slabs of beef.
"Whoa, girl! What did you just do?"
"Just a little toying around ..."
She flexed them alternately, letting them bounce.
"Sexy! I wish I could do that with my tits."
"Oh, I guess you can do this. You just have to find the right spot. I'll show you."
Betty held her hand against a part of Kira's chest and said:
"Okay, now just try to flex against my hand."
"Wow, this feels weird."
"Just relax. I hope our spectators don't mind ..."
"I don't think so, do you?"
Suddenly, Kira's left tit made a jump. It was just a small jerk, but seeing as how big her boob was, it was quite impressive.
"Cool! Let me try that again."
It worked. Betty laughed:
"Awesome. Do the other one now."
She put her hand there.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2018, 05:01:08 pm »
Soon, Kira bounced her huge tits left and right. Betty clapped:
"Amazing! Ladies and gentlemen, the wonderful Kira and her bouncing boobies!"
"Let's do it in synch!"
"Okay ... You count in."
"One, two, three, go!"
They flexed their left pecs, then their right, then back again. Then they got out of synch and just wobbled about, before bursting into laughter. Kira wiped a tear from her eye:
"Whoa. I think we'll have to practice before we do that again."
"Definitely. Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to learn a choreography for next time."
"Anyway ... To compensate you for the lack of rhythm, we're going to give you a little show."
They kissed and licked each other, their hands running all over their bodies. Kira was still a little shocked by Betty's hardness just as her friend loved Kira's slim shape and her tight, toned body. Before she could stop herself, Betty was losing herself in lust.
Upstairs, Walker was sitting on the toilet, phone in hand and wanked to their show. He could never tell them, but this was the hottest he had ever seen. The mere thought of them knowing what he was doing was awkward. But he had to ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2018, 07:07:24 am »
Suddenly, his wanking session was interrupted by a call. He stopped what he was doing and checked the caller. Shit. Roberts.
He picked up:
"Hi, Roberts. What can I do for you?"
"Just come over. We need to talk."
"Okay. I'm coming right away."
"Good. Be quick."
Walker noted that his cock had instantly shrunk back. Mentioning Roberts was enough to frustrate anybody. He finished up and got out, leaving discreetly through the back door. The house was still pretty banged up. He had no idea how to pay for all this. Their home was already mortgaged. He had hoped to be able to finally pay off the last rates over the next couple of years, but this felt far away now.
He got into Betty's car and drove to Roberts place. He sighed. At least the truck hadn't been damaged. He knocked against his head, hoping for the best.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2018, 04:34:44 pm »
Walker reached Roberts' house. It didn't look like much from the outside. The building was constructed into a hillside that led down to a gorge, flanked on both sides by the forest. The house had only one storey on this side, but extended downwards for three on the other. He stopped the car and two of Roberts' men turned up, greeting him.
"Hi, Walker. How ya been doin'?"
"I had some problems, but things are looking up."
The one who had asked sighed and had him get out of the car. They walked him to the house and patted him down for weapons. Since he was clean, they let him in. Walker appreciated that Roberts didn't flaunt his fortune. Of course, from Roberts' point of view, it was a way to keep the IRS from snooping around. Things in the building were clean, simple and organized. It wasn't fancy, artsy stuff, just plain good living without any clutter.
He descended the stairs to reach the bottom of the gorge and found Roberts sitting on his garden chair, enjoying a drink with his wife. He looked at Walker and said:
"Hey. That was quick. Have a seat."
Walker sat down and replied:
"You wanted to see me."
"I did. Want a drink? Gracie made it. It's excellent."
Roberts looked like any slightly overweight pensioner. Wearing shorts and a shirt, as well as some shades. He was one of these socks-and-sandals guys. His white hair was still going strong, and he could see the navy tattoos on his bare arms. Gracie was from some Asian country, maybe the Philippines, maybe Vietnam. Roberts had mentioned it once, but Walker forgot.
Walker accepted the drink and asked:
"So, what's up?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2018, 07:24:23 am »
"We have a problem. You know I like it when things stay calm around here. The last thing I need is some agents snooping around in my business. Got it?"
Walker nodded.
"Sure, boss."
"Good. Now I know that some of my men don't behave too well, but this is a serious business. We can't have people running around out of control."
"Okay."
"Walker, you're a good man. You don't screw around, you don't beat up your wife, you pay your taxes and you only work for me because you have no other choice. I appreciate that. We're pretty similar in our way. But regardless of how honorable and upstanding you are, I won't have you interfere with my business."
"But I didn't ..."
"No, you didn't. But your wife did. And I can't accept this. Mike was a piece of shit and Bill isn't any better. That Nancy makes stupid decisions is well-known. But if your wife keeps beating people up and dealing out her brand of justice, it ain't going to end well. I had nothing to do with that attack on your house and if Bill had told me about it, I would have stopped him. But you see, this is making things spiral out of control."
"And you want to stay in control."
"God, Walker, I love you. I wish you were my brother. I wish you had some sense of business. We'd run this country in a couple of years."
"Thank you ..."
"Anyway. I need you to get your wife under control. Make her happy, keep her busy and nothing will happen to her. You can still work for me and we'll be able to keep this town alive. Do you understand?"
"Perfectly."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2018, 09:38:49 am »
Roberts had Gracie pour them another glass.
"I'm going to give you some money to fix your house. You'll pay me back, but only half. The other half is going to come out of Bill's pocket. Poor fucker. As to your woman, does she have a hobby? Maybe she needs some extra cash to stay busy."
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
"Humor me."
"She's into bodybuilding."
Roberts laughed:
"Seriously? Okay, that is crazy. Well, Walker, you're going to have to be careful if you want to keep the pants on at home."
He sighed. Roberts continued:
"Okay. No problem then. I'm going to sponsor her. We're doing all those supplements anyway, she can have a few boxes. She gets to do her stuff and you get to do your work. You okay with that?"
"Sure. Thank you, boss."
"Good. I'm just happy we see eye to eye on this. I like you and I wouldn't want to lose you."
Walker nodded and got up. Roberts interrupted him:
"One last thing: Good shooting. From what I heard, you fucked up all those guys."
Walker wanted to say something, but stayed quiet. The old man continued:
"It's good to know that I have a fighter with me if the going gets tough."
Walker smiled and nodded. Then he thanked Roberts and bade him goodbye.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2018, 01:40:50 pm »
When Walker arrived home, Kira was already gone. Betty was back on the sofa, reading. There was no sign of the sensual stuff that had just happened here. He came in and Betty looked up.
"I didn't even notice you left. You were so quiet."
"Sorry, darling. I got a call and had to take care of things. I didn't want to interrupt you."
"It's okay. I'm just surprised by the things I don't notice."
"Welcome to my life." He grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and said: "I also picked up a package for you. Apparently, you have a fan."
"Cool. What is it?"
"Let me finish my beer, then I'll get it."
They sat quietly next to each other, Betty flipping through the pages of her romance novel. Eventually, she said:
"We're going to have to cook dinner."
"I know. God, I wish you could move normally again."
"Me too. I hate sitting around on my ass. I'm losing my tone."
Walker smiled:
"I like your ass."
"I know."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2018, 03:46:46 pm »
 :thanks:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2018, 08:14:48 pm »
I wonder if there's enough supplements for Kira to start pumping iron as well  >:D >:D

That might be a thing for the future, yes, yes.

Once the last sip was gone, Walker got up. Betty reminded him gently to put away the bottle. He did it grudgingly. He still hated doing these things. It wasn't his job! But what could he do? Having Betty calm down for a while wasn't too bad either. After all, he wasn't sure anymore who was the boss in this house.
He returned with Roberts' package and handed it to her. She took it, looked at it and said:
"Doesn't say who sent it."
"Maybe he wants to stay anonymous."
"I guess so. He'd have written his name on it if he didn't."
She opened it and looked inside.
"Whoa."
"What is it?"
Betty took out a vial:
"That's a selection of the best supplements and enhancers on the market. That stuff is super-expensive and very effective. Whoever gave me this wants me big."
"So you're going to use that?"
"Sure. I can't disappoint my fans ..."

As the days and weeks passed, Betty recovered. After a while, Walker left again to take over the deliveries. His wife tried to stay in shape by training her upper body as much as possible, but she missed doing everything. Betty was annoyed: She had put on some weight. On one hand, it meant that her boobs were back and that her face looked fuller, but she missed her muscles and their sharp definition. She did do quite a few cam shows with Kira and they were making some reasonable cash. Things were looking up. Her one major problem was getting outfits that fit her soft figure. She did have her old clothes, but the training had changed her proportions, including her now broad shoulders and her big buttocks. As a result, she looked awkward and was waiting anxiously to start her training again.
When Kira asked her to coach her, she agreed. It allowed her to stay on top of things. Kira didn't want any of the bodybuilding, she was just into fitness. For Betty, this was fine. She was still somewhat jealous of her partner and wanted to be the best at what she did.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View