Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575903 Posts in 73240 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 12:43:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104567 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches, Tournaments & Contests~collected [rageking]
« Reply #300 on: June 23, 2017, 06:06:06 pm »
 Laura Creavalle  vs Dale Tomita 2

Backstage. Sarah Hayes stands in between Laura and Denise Rutkowski. “Hello, Laura. Do you have a specific strategy against Dale tonight.

Laura giggles. “I need no strategy against her. Once I hit her a couple times, she’ll flod like a house of cards. She should consider it an honor to kiss my ass. Dale, your insurance premiums better be paid up, cause you’ll be filing a claim when I’m done with you.” Laura walks off down the hal, Denise following close behind.

Sarah smiles at the camera. “Back to you, Jillian and Kim.”

Ringside.

Jillian: Dale is in for a tough fight. She’ll need to keep her eye on Denise as well.

Kim: She’s definitely at an unfair advantage, I hope she brings back-up.

Laura and Denise walk out to massive heat, they strut down the ramp dressed in matching cow print leotards, they roll into the ring and stand beside Ref Monica Brant.

Dale walks out dressed in a purple bikini, her hair slicked back, Cameo Kneuer walks beside her, limping from her match with her sister, they walk down the ramp and roll into the ring. Cameo points at Denise’s waist. “That Fitness Divas Title belongs to me.”

Denise chuckles. “Then come and get it.” Denise clenches her fist and shakes it at Cameo.

Cameo steps back. “Some other time.”

Dale struts up to Laura and shoves her back. Laura slaps Dale across the jaw, Dale staggers back. Monica steps between them and calls for the bell. Cameo and Denise roll out of the ring.

Laura grabs Dale in a side headlock and squeezes her throat tightly, Dale flails her arms gasping for air. Laura nails Dale with a running bulldog. Denise slides a seel folding chair into the ring, Laura grabs the chair and whacks Dale across the lower back as she rises to her feet. Dale grunts and drops to one knee. Laura guillotine’s Dale’s throat across the top of the chair, she unfolds the chair and sits down, grabs Dale by the waist and pulls Dale onto her lap, She wraps her legs around Dale’s torso and arms around her throat. Dale flails her arms. Laura tightens her grip.

Dale plants her heels on the canvas and pushes back, the chair topples over, Dale slips free and stomps the back of Laura’s head. Laura rolls to her feet and jabs Dale in the midsection. Dale doubles over. Laura slams the chair down across Dale’s upper back, Dale flops onto her stomach, Laura lays the chair across the back of Dale’s head and stomps it. Dale grunts and clutches her head.

Laura scoops Dale up and body slams her onto the chair. Dale rolls onto her side clutching her lower back. Laura pulls Dale up by her hair and ddt’s her head onto the chair, she makes the cover.

1….

…2…

….3. Laura jumps up pumping her fists, Dale staggers to her feet.

Laura-1         Dale-0

Second Fall- Submission

Dale staggers out of the corner and to the center of the ring. Laura walks over and laughs in Dale’s face. “You’re down by one, little one, try and keep up this time.”

Dale snorts. “Better keep up with me, because I’m taking this fall.”

Laura and Dale lock up, Dale knees Laura’s midsection, she whips her into the ropes and nails her with a dropkick to the chest on the rebound. Laura flops onto her back.

Denise walks around the ring stopping a few feet of Cameo. “You want this.” Denise slaps the title hanging around her waist.

Cameo steps back waving her hands. “I’ll come and get it when I’m ready.” Cameo shouts, her heart pounding. Denise smirks.

Dale nails Laura with the Samoan Drop, she pulls Laura up by her hair and body slams her to the canvas. Laura kips up, Dale locks her in a sleeper hold, Laura flails her arms.

Denise pounds her fists on the apron. “Fight back, Laura.”

Laura elbows Dale’s ribs, Dale shoves Laura onto her back, Laura sweeps Dale’s ankles, Dale flops onto her back. Laura kips up and stomps Dale’s chest, Dale grabs Laura’s left leg, pulls her down to the canvas and grabs her in the ankle lock. Laura pounds her fists on the canvas.

Cameo cheers Dale on, Denise grabs Cameo in a rear waist lock and shakes her violently. Cameo’s head and arms droop. Denise lays Cameo on the floor and spits in her face. Dale slides out the ring and tackles Denise to the floor.

Laura grabs Dale from behind and slams her forehead across the apron, she rolls Dale back into the ring and climbs up onto the apron. Dale knees Laura’s groin through the ropes and vertical suplexes her back into the ring.

Dale grabs Laura’s ankles and places her in the figure-4-leglock. Laura flails her arms. Dale arches her hips higher. Laura cries out and slaps her palms on the apron repeatedly.

Laura-1         Dale-1

Third Fall- First Blood.

Laura and Dale stagger out of their corners, they trade body shots in the center of the ring. Laura knife-edge chops Dale’s throat. Dale staggers back. Laura whips Dale into the corner, Dale slumps down and hooks her arms over the top rope. Laura head-butts Dale’s belly. Dale grunts and slumps down further, butt resting on the middle turnbuckle.

“I hope you enjoyed your little victory, because I’m taking back control.” Laura knees Dale’s groin. Dale grunts and grinds her teeth against the pain. Laura unleashes a series of heavy slaps to Dale’s chest. Dale groans in agony, Laura scoops Dale up and body slams her to the canvas, she scissors Dale’s throat.

Cameo leans against the apron clutching her side. Denise walks up beside Cameo and throws up her fists. Cameo flinches. Denise slugs Cameo’s tricep twice. “Two for flinching.”

Cameo slaps Denise across the jaw, Denise tosses Cameo over her shoulder and rams her back against the security barrier. Cameo flops down into the front row. Denise flexes her cannonball biceps.

Dale staggers to her feet clutching her throat, Laura rushes Dale, Dale drops onto her stomach and Trips Laura with a Drop Toe Hold, Laura flips over the ropes and crashes to the ringside floor. Denise helsp Laura to her feet, Dale baseball slides across the apron, slamming her heels into both women’s chin, they fall back against the security barrier. Dale rools out of the ring, pulls Laura up and whips her back into the ring. Denise forearm smashes the back of Dale’s neck and tosses her back into the ring.
Laura pulls Dale up by her hair and slams her face against the top turnbuckle. Dale flops onto her back. Laura rips the padding from over the top turnbuckle and tosses it to the floor. Laura grabs Dale by the ankles and catapults her face first against the top turnbuckle, Dale’s face slams against the exposed metal. Dale collapses onto her stomach, blood trickling down her forehead.

Monica sees the blood on Dale’s face and raises Laura’s hand in victory. Denise rolls into the ring and hugs Laura. Cameo rolls in and crouches beside Dale. Denise pulls Cameo up by her hair and head-butts her forehead and tosses her to the canvas. Laura and Denise toss Dale into the corner. Laura rubs her butt in Dale’s face.  Laura gestures to Cameo. Denise tosses Cameo into the corner beside Dale. Laura rubs her crotch in Cameo’s face.

Rachel Mclish ruses to the ring, she tackles Denise, charges Laura and nails her with a dropkick to the chest, Laura crashes to the ringside floor. Rachel whips Denise into the ropes, Denise nails Rachel with a flying clothesline on the rebound. Denise scoops up Rachel and powerbombs her to the canvas, she rolls out of the ring, helps Laura to her feet and leads her to the back.

Rachel gets to her feet clutching her lower back. Mankind walks out onto the entrance stage and glares at Rachel.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #301 on: July 01, 2017, 02:41:14 pm »
 Rachel Mclish vs Mankind

Mankind slowly shuffled down the ramp. Rachel clenched her fists. Dale and Cameo crawled out of the ring and collapsed onto the ringside floor. Mankind climbed onto the apron, Rachel backed up, teeth gritted.

Mankind grinned as he stepped through the ropes. “Well, since we’re both here, we can get things started.”

Rachel nodded. “Come on freak, I’m ready for you.”

Monica calls for the bell. Rachel grabs Mankind in a side headlock, he elbows Rachel’s stomach, she staggers back into the ropes, he rushes and grabs Rachel’s wrist and whips her into the opposite set of ropes, on the rebound Rachel lands a dropkick to Mankind’s left knee, he drops to one knee. Rachel nails Mankind across the jaw with a spinning back fist, knocking him onto his back, she makes the cover.

1…..

…. Mankind kicks out, Rachel pulls him up by his wrists and whips him into the corner, she charges, he spins out of the corner and shoves her face first into the turnbuckle, he catches her with a Russian leg sweep. Rachel staggers to her feet, Mankind goes for the mandible claw, Rachel ducks and knees him in the stomach and plants him with a Double Arm DDt, she stands up and stomps his lower back.

Mankind rolls to his feet, Rachel bounces off the ropes, he grabs Rachel and power slams her to the canvas and makes the cover.

1…

…2…

…. Rachel kicks out, Mankind pulls her up by her hair leads her over to the ropes and rakes her eyes across the top rope. Rachel elbows his chest, he staggers back, Rachel lands a knife0-edge chop to his throat, he driops to his knees.

Jillian: Neither competitor is giving the other much time to rest, they’re not holding anything back.

Kim: Shall we say they’re fighting unrestrained.

Jillian: (sighs) Cute, Kim.
Rachel lifts Mankind up in a vertical suplex  and drops him down onto his stomach, she rolls him onto his back, Mankind sits up and grabs Rachel by the throat, he stands up and shoves her back into the corner and knees her stomach, she doubles over, he shoves her head between his knees and lifts her onto his shoulder, Rachel counters with a Hurricanrana pin.

1….

….2….

…. Mankind kicks out, Rachel kips up and elbow drops Mankind’s chest, she pulls him up by his wrists and whips him into the ropes, on the rebound he grabs her from behind in a sleeperhold. Rachel flails her arms, she elbows his ribs. Mankind slams Rachel onto her back, she sweeps his ankles knocking him off his feet, she gets up and stomps his chest. Mankind sits up and head butts her stomach, Rachel staggers back, he goes for a clothesline, Rachel ducks under his arm and knife-edge chops the back of his neck. Mankind drops to his knees, Rachel bounces off the ropes and dropkicks his upper back, he flops onto his stomach, Rachel goes for an elbow drop from the top turnbuckle, Mankind rolls out of the way as Rachel’s elbow slams against the canvas. Rachel sits up groaning and clutching her elbow.

Mankind scoops up Rachel and body slams her to the canvas, he pulls her up by her hair and whips her into the ropes and nails her with a running clothesline, he backs away shoves his hand down the front of his pants and pulls out Mr. Socko, he slips the sock over his right hand and circles Rachel.

Rachel staggers to her feet, Mankind charges and locks on the Mandible Claw, Rachel flails her arms, Mankind lowers her onto her back, her arms droop, after a several seconds she passes out. Monica calls for the bell, she raises Mankind’s arm in victory, he pulls his fingers out of Rachel’s mouth, he cradles her in his arms and strokes her hair. “Have a Nice Day, Rachel.”  Mankind rolls out of the ring, Dale and Cameo roll into the ring and help Rachel up and lead her back to her dressing room.

Backstage

Cory and Hogan watch the monitor, she grins evilly. “I knew Mankind would get the job done, good idea hiring him, Hogan baby.” Cory kisses Hogan’s cheek.

Hogan chuckles.  “Anything for you, Cory honey. Whatever you want, you get.

Cory sneers. “This is only the beginning, Rachel, I’m going to have you begging for mercy.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #302 on: July 01, 2017, 04:42:32 pm »
Summer Sanders vs Bridgett Riley

Ringside

Jillian: What an intense match we just witnessed between Rachel and Mankind. Rachel fought valiantly but was unable to overcome Mankind’s mandible claw.

Kim: Kudos to Rachel for facing Mankind, even though she took that power bomb from denise Rutkowski prior to the match.

Jillian: Our next match features two legends of their respective sports. Sarah Hayes is standing by with Summer and Bridgett.

Backstage

Sarah stands between Summer and Bridgett, Summer is dressed in a blue swimsuit, Bridgett in a black sports bra and boxing trunks.

Sarah: Summer, are you sure you should be taking Bridgett so lightly, she is a champion boxer after all.

Summer: (tussles her hair) Bridgett is just a stepping stone to greater things in my wrestling career. No one will doubt me after I get the pinfall over her.

Bridgett: (snorts) Yeah right, one hit is all it’s going to take to level you. (shoves Summer).

Summer staggers and flops onto her back, Bridgett plants a foot on Summer’s belly. “There’s no way you’re beating me in the ring.” Bridgett storms down the hall towards the ring area. Summer stands and brushes her hair, she takes off down the hall chasing after Bridgett.

Ringside

Jillian: These two can’t wait to get started. It’s anybody’s guess who’s going to win this fight.

Kim: Summer can throw down with the best of them. I can picture her wearing gold around her waist, she’s wore it around her neck before.

Jillian: True, but Bridgett knows how to use her hands to maim. Summer is going to have to stay in motion.

Kim: Agreed.

Bridgett walks out onto the entrance stage shadowboxing the air as she sprints down the ramp, she slides into the ring and heads into the southwest corner.

Summer jogs out onto the stage, she waves and blows kisses to the crowd as she runs down the ramp and rolls into the ring; she shakes her clenched fists at Bridgett.

Bridgett sighs and shakes her head. “By the time I’m finished with you, no one will recognize you.” Monica calls for the bell. Bridgett raises her fists and shuffles over to Summer. Summer charges, Bridgett nails Summer’s belly with a hard jab with her right fist. Summer grunts and doubles over. Bridgett upper cuts Summer’s chin. Summer collapses onto her back.

Bridgett steps back with her hands on her hips. “get up, I’m not done with you yet.”

Summer staggers to her feet, she charges and knees Bridgett’s midsection, Bridgett doubles over. Summer lands a forearm smash to the back of Bridgett’s neck. Bridgett flops onto her belly, she staggers to her feet, they lock up in the center of the ring, Summer bends Bridgett over backwards, her shoulders nearly grazing the canvas. Bridgett’s biceps bulge as she pushes herself back into a standing position, she pushes Summer back into the corner.

Bridgett head butts Summer’s stomach. Summer grunts and doubles over. Bridgett nails Summer with a left hook to the chin. Summer slumps down in the corner. Bridgett mounts the middle rope and pummels Summer’s chest and forehead with a machine gun flurry of jabs. Bridgett jumps down; Summer pitches forward and flops onto her belly.

Bridgett straddles Summer’s back and grabs her in a camel clutch. Summer screams and flails her hands. Bridgett tugs back on the corners of summer’s mouth. Summer cries out her submission. Monica calls for the bell and raises Bridgett’s arm in victory. Bridgett continues to lock on the hold. Monica orders her to break, Bridgett shakes her head. Monica yanks Bridgett by her hair. Bridgett nails Monica with a European upper cut to the chin. Monica sinks to her knees.

Dara Torres and Rebecca Soni storm the ring, Bridgett karate chops Rebecca across the throat. Dara nails Bridgett with a running clothesline. Bridgett flops onto her back. Dara pulls Summer to her feet and leads her out of the ring. Rebecca follows close behind rubbing her throat.

Backstage

Jill Mills and Becca Swanson clobber Dara and Rebecca in the hall, Summer staggers away. Becca body slams Rebecca through a catering table. Jill nails Dara with a Big boot to the chin. Dara collapses to the floor. Jill and Becca high-five and chase after the fleeing Summer.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Diamond vs Gold 2

Wendy Lindquist turned the corner leading to Diamond’s dressing. As she passed by the supply closet, the door creaked open. Gold, Venom and Steel rushed out and grabbed Wendy by the arms and held her back against the wall. “Let me go, I –

Gold kneed Wendy’s groin, she cupped Wendy’s chin in her hand. “Listen well, you’re going to help us take down your friend Diamond, refuse and I’ll tell my girls here to use you as a punching bag. So choose wisely.”

Wendy gritted her teeth. “I don’t betray my friends; find someone else to help you.”

Gold shrugged. “Fine. Steel, she’s all yours.”

Steel kneed Wendy’s groin, Wendy grunted and doubled over. Steel ripped off the sleeves of Wendy pink dress shirt, she unbuttoned Wendy’s shirt exposing her blue silk bra, Steel pummeled on Wendy’s breasts. Wendy slumped to one knee. Venom laid Wendy face down over Steel’s knee, Steel pulled down the back of Wendy’s black dress pants and spanked her bottom. Wendy flailed her arms.

Gold crouched beside Wendy and grabbed her by the chin so that they were looking each other in the eyes. “Take some time to reconsider my offer. Put her down, Steel.”

Steel shoved Wendy to the floor, they walked towards the ring area. Wendy pulled up her pants and knocked on Diamond’s door.

Ringside

Jillian: Looks like Gold is trying to turn Wendy on her friends, and it simply won’t work.

Kim: Wendy is too loyal for that.

Jillian: I doubt Gold really needs Wendy’s help, she’s quite a formidable fighter. Not to mention this is for the Queen of Wrestling Title belt.

Kim: Let’s hope Diamond approaches this match cautiously; any mistake could cost her the title. She needs to stay focused.

Gold, venom and Steel walk out to massive heat, they strut down the ramp, Venom and Steel walk around the ring and stand in front of the announcer’s table. Gold slides into the ring, she stands up flexing her massive ripped arms.

Diamond walked out to massive fanfare, the Queen of Wrestling Title strapped around her waist, Wendy followed close behind. Diamond climbed onto the apron and blew kisses to the crowd.

Gold crossed her arms and chuckled. “Say goodbye to that belt cause it’s leaving with me.”

Diamond climbs into the ring, she hands the title to Ref Monica Brant. Monica holds the title up and hands it off to the timekeeper and calls for the bell. Diamond rushes at Gold, Gold lunges and spears Diamond to the canvas. Gold pulls Diamond up by her hair and snap mares her to the canvas. Diamond rolls to her feet, she bounces off the ropes and nails Gold with a hard knee to the stomach. Gold staggers back, Diamond drops Gold with a one-handed bulldog.

Gold rolls to her feet, Diamond rushes her, Gold slugs Diamond in the chest, Diamond staggers back into the ropes, Venom grabs Diamond’s ankles through the ropes tripping her, Diamond flops onto her stomach.

Wendy runs around ringside and chases Venom. Steel grabs Wendy by the hair from behind and slam her forehead against the ring apron. Wendy drops to one knee.

Diamond and Gold lock up in the center of the ring, biceps bulging as they struggle to force the other to their knees. Gold grins and pushes Diamond down onto one knee. Diamond grits her teeth, she grunts as Gold smacks her across the chin with her knee. Diamond’s head snaps back and she flops onto her back. Gold stomps her belly.

Diamond sits up clutching her chin, Gold pulls diamond up by her hair and tosses her into the corner, she hooks Diamond’s arm over the top rope and unloads a seies of knife-edge chops to Diamond’s chest. Diamond doubles over. Gold drives her fist into Diamond’s midsection, she grabs Diamond by the waist and suplexes her to the canvas, and she goes for the cover.

1….

…2…

…Diamond kicks out, Gold pulls Diamond up by her hair and rakes her throat across the top rope. Monica shouts at Gold to release her. As Gold argues with Monica, Steel climbs onto the apron and guillotines Diamond’s throat against the top rope. Diamond flops onto her back, Wendy tackles Steel into the security barrier.

Gold pulls Diamond up by her hair and whips her into the ropes, on the rebound they knock each other down with a running clothesline at the same time. Diamond gets up first, she stomps Gold’s belly. Gold rolls to her feet, she charges Diamond and spears her through the ropes, sending them both crashing to the ringside floor. As they get to their feet, Steel jumps onto the apron and shouts at Monica, Gold uses the distraction and sprays hairspray in Diamond’s eyes. Diamond staggers around ringside blindly rubbing her eyes and screaming. Gold plants Diamond with a reverse ddt, she tosses Diamond back into the ring anhd makes the cover. Steel leaps off the apron.

1…

…2…

….Diamond kicks out, gold growls and slams her fists down on Diamond’s belly, she pulls diamond up by her hair. Eyes still stinging, Diamond backhands Gold across the jaw. Gold staggers back, Diamond with a forearm smash to Gold’s chest. Gold staggers back into the corner. Diamond connects with a Big Boot to Gold’s chin. Gold staggers out of the corner and doubles over. Diamond nails Gold with a running bulldog, she makes the cover.

1…

…2…

….Gold kicks out much to Diamond’s shock, Diamond pulls Gold up by her wrist and whips her into the ropes, on the rebound Gold catches Diamond with a drop kick to the chest. Gold scoops up Diamond and rams her back against the top turnbuckle. Diamond flops onto her belly. Gold straddles Diamond’s back and grabs her in a camel clutch.

Diamond screams as Gold tug back on her head, Monica asks diamond if she’s ready to submit. Diamond screams no and clenches her fist., Gold releases Diamond and rakes her face across the canvas., she pulls Diamond up by her hair. Diamond forearm smashes Gold throat, Gold staggers back gasping for air. Diamond knees Gold’s midsection, Gold drops to one knee. Diamond pulls Gold’s arms behind her back and presses her heel down on the back of gold’s neck.

Gold screams and clenches her fists, she pulls her arms free and staggers to her feet. Diamond bear hugs Gold, Gold repeatedly slaps diamond’s ears. Diamond shakes Gold like a ragdoll, Gold slaps her ears again. Diamond slams Gold to the canvas, she flops down and scissors Gold’s neck. Gold rakes Diamond’s thigh. Diamond winces and releases Gold, both women stagger to their feet trading blows to the torso., Gold rakes Diamond’s eyes. Diamond staggers back rubbing her eyes. Gold knees Diamond’s groin. Diamond drops to one knee.

Steel hands Wendy the can of hairspray. “You know what to do.”

Wendy rolls into the ring, she walks up to Diamond, she raises the can of hairspray, the sides of her mouth twitching. Gold pats her on the back. “you’re doing the right thing.”

“Damn right I am.” Wendy spins around and sprays Gold in the eyes, Gold staggers back screaming and rubbing her eyes. Steel and Venom tackle Wendy and drag her out of the ring, Venom pulls Wendy’s arms behind her back as Steel pummels her torso. They scoop up Wendy and ram her into the security barrier. While that’s happening outside the ring, Diamond power bombs Gold in the center of the ring.

1…

….2…

…Gold kicks out, Diamond screams in frustration, she pulls Gold up by her hair and sets her up for the Diamond cutter, Gold counters with a falling Ddt, she lifts Diamond up and nails her with the Diamond Cutter.

1…

…2…

….3. Monica raises the rising Gold’s arm in victory, Gold pumps her fists, Monica retrieves the Queen of Wrestling Title and hands it to Gold. Gold kisses the belt and straps it around her waist. Steel and Venom roll into the ring and hug Gold, they lift her up on her shoulders and parade her around the ring. Wendy crouches beside Diamond.

Gold, Venom and Steel grab Wendy and sit her down in the corner, Gold rubs her butt in Wendy’s face. Steel rubs her crotch in Wendy’s face. Venom rips off Wendy’s shirt and unhooks the front of Wendy’s bra exposing her breasts. Steel fondles Wendy’s breast.

Diamond staggers to her feet, Steel and Venom grab Diamond and shoves her face between Wendy’s breast. Gold crouches beside Diamond. “I told you I’d walk out of here as champion.” Gold rips off Diamond’s outfit and stuffs it into her mouth. Gold and her lackeys roll out of the ring and head to the back.

Jillian: What an intense match. Congrats to Gold for taking home the gold.

Kim: Can someone attend to Wendy and Diamond. Let’s go to the back where Sarah Hayes is standing by with Kristen Graham.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: +Notable Artist [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
« Reply #304 on: September 30, 2017, 02:53:45 pm »
Cory Everson vs Hulk Hogan 3

Cory walked out onto the stage to a huge ovation dressed in a pink bikini, she stopped at the foot of the ramp to pose for pictures with her fans, she rolled into the ring and flexed her massive vein covered arms, cameras flashed throughout the arena. Cory bowed to the crowd, she gestured for a microphone. “I'd like to thank all my adoring fans for coming to see me tonight. Without your support, I'd not be the person I am today.”

The crowd erupts into thunderous applause, Cory smiled and waited until the crowd fell silent, she locked her hands over her head and playfully wiggled her hips whipping the crowd into a frenzy. Cory walked over to the northeast corner of the ring, she mounted the top turnbuckle and hit a most muscular pose, she hops down and struts around the ring hitting several muscle poses. Cory stops in the center of the ring and blows kisses to the crowd. “I'm not scheduled for a match tonight but I want to entertain you in some way.”

The crowd starts chanting Cory Rules over and over. Cory raises up her right hand, the crowd fell silent. “You're the best crowd I've -

Cory falls silent as Hulk Hogan walks out onto the stage as his theme blares over the loudspeakers. Hogan stops at the foot of the ramp and hits his signature pose. “Cory, the last time we stepped into this ring you bested me. But now I've come to challenge you again. Will you accept?”

Cory looks to the crowd, they continue to chant her name. Cory walks over to the ropes and looks down at Hogan. “What kind of match?”

Hogan smirks and climbs onto the apron, they lock eyes. “Hardcore Falls Count Anywhere.”

Cory chews on her lower lip, she remembered the last time they had fought, it hadn't been an easy victory but she wasn't a woman who ducked fights. Cory leaned in close to Hogan's face and grinned. “I accept.”

Hogan climbs into the ring, they move into the center of the ring as referee Monica Brant runs out and joins them. Cory crouches down and holds her hands out in front of her chest, she grins. “Ready for another humiliating defeat.”

Hogan chuckles. “You wish.”

Monica signals for the starting bell. Cory and Hogan lock hands, arms bulging as they struggle to force the other to their knees. Cory gasps as her right knee touches the canvas, with a rush of adrenaline Cory pushes herself back onto both feet. Hogan grits his teeth as Cory forces him down onto both knees. Cory grabs Hogan in a side headlock pressing the side of his face against her chiseled shrink wrapped washboard abs. Hogan pushes himself back up onto his feet, he grabs Cory by her waist and hip tosses her onto the canvas. Cory rolls to her feet, she bounces off the ropes and knocks Hogan down with a running clothesline, she pulls him up by his hair and whips him into the corner, Hogan grunts as his upper back collides with the top turnbuckle. Cory pummels Hogan's midsection with her fists. Hogan slumps down,hooking his arms around the middle rope. Cory runs to the opposite corner, she rushes Hogan and slams her right hip into his face.

Hogan drops down onto his stomach and rolls out of the ring to catch his breath, he leans against the ring apron. Cory runs across the ring, she drops onto her rear and connects with a baseball slide to Hogan's chin, he falls back against the security barrier, Cory rolls out of the ring and pulls Hogan up by his hair, she slams his face down on the announcer's table. Hogan drops to one knee clutching his nose. Cory knees Hogan's chest.

Hogan lunges and grabs Cory by her waist, he shakes her like a ragdoll then hip tosses her over the security barrier, Cory lands on her stomach in the lap of a heavyset man, she looks up at him and chuckles, she gets to her feet, Hogan dives off the barrier and drops Cory with a flying forearm to the chest. Hogan scoops Cory up and lies her face up across the top of the barrier, Cory wails as Hogan pushes down on her forehead and knees, she flails her arms madly, Hogan pushes her back on the ringside floor, he climbs on top of the barrier as Cory staggers to her feet.

Cory turns just as Hogan dives off the barrier, Cory sidesteps the incoming drop kick, Hogan slams down onto his back. Cory stomps Hogan's chest. Hogan grabs Cory's ankles and jerks her legs out from under her, Cory flops onto her back. Hogan pulls Cory up by her wrist and whips her towards the ramp, Cory runs up the ramp, she stops and turns glaring at Hogan, nostrils flaring. Hogan struts up the ramp flexing his arms, Cory snickers and folds her beefy arms across her chest. Hogan rushes at Cory, Cory lunges and knees Hogan in the midsection, he doubles over, Cory shoves Hogan off the front of the stages sending him crashing 10 feet to the floor below, Cory back flips off the front of the stage and moonsaults down onto Hogan's chest.

Cory gets to her feet, she pumps her fists in the air, she drops to her knees beside Hogan and lies down across his chest, she hooks his right leg.

1…

...2…

… Hogan kicks out, Cory pulls him up by his arms and whips him face first against the side of the ramp, Hogan staggers back, Cory grabs Hogan by his hair and leads him up the ramp, she whips Hogan through the curtain leading backstage, as she pushes the curtain aside Hogan grabs her by her shoulders and knees her midsection, Cory doubles over, Hogan whips Cory down the backstage hallway, Cory bangs her right knee against a metal trashcan, she drops down onto her left knee and groans. Hogan grabs Cory by her hair and knees her chin . Cory flops onto her back, Hogan grabs her ankles, Cory pulls back on her knees and slams her feet against Hogan's chest, Hogan flops onto his back, Cory gets to her feet and elbow drops Hogan's chest.

Hogan sits up rubbing his chest, Cory drop kicks Hogan's upper back, he rolls onto his side, Cory pulls him up by his arms and head butts his forehead, Hogan staggers back, Cory rushes Hogan and spears him through the wall, they crash down onto the floor of the men's restroom, Cory pulls him up by his hair and shoves his face into the urinal bowl, Hogan gaps, he elbows Cory's chest, Cory grunts as she staggers back, Hogan rips the soap dispenser off the wall and slams it down on top of Cory's head, Cory staggers back into the nearest stall and flops down butt first on the toilet, Hogan unrolls a wad of toilet paper from the roll and stuffs it into Cory's mouth. Cory doubles over gagging.

Hogan pulls Cory out of the stall, he slams her face against the stall door, Cory slumps to her knees, Hogan grabs her by her hair, Cory elbows his midsection, she grabs Hogan by his hair and shoves his face into the toilet bowl, Hogan flails his arms, Cory pulls his face out of the toilet, Hogan spits water in her face, Cory staggers back rubbing her eyes. Hogan rams Cory's back against the edge of the sink, she grunts and drops to her knees. Hogan grabs Cory by her hair and leads her back into the hall, Cory sucker punches Hogan in the ribs, Hogan doubles over, Cory scoops Hogan up and body slams him onto the linoleum floor, she pulls him up by his wrist and slaps his face.

Hogan glares at Cory as he rubs his cheek and rushes Cory. Cory bats her eyes seductively, Hogan stops in mid stride and gawks at Cory as she gyrates her hips, Hogan shuffles up to Cory, Cory puckers her lips, Hogan leans in to kiss her, Cory throws up her hands to shove him back, their lips lock, Hogan shudders, Cory steps back blushing, she licks her lips. Hogan goes to hug Cory, Cory flips a lock hair from over her eyes, she lunges and shoulder tackles Hogan's midsection, she grabs Hogan by his arms and pulls him up, Hogan stomps the top of Cory's bare foot, Cory staggers back clutching her right foot. Hogan grabs Cory by her hair and leads her down the hall, his whips her through the door leading into the pool area, he whips her towards the pool, Cory grabs the side of the diving board ladder and climbs up onto the diving board, she leans over and beckons to Hogan with her forefinger, Hogan scales the ladder, Cory inches back towards the edge of the diving board, Hogan rushes at Cory, Cory jumps back and grabs the front of the diving board, Hogan topples off and lands in the pool with a large splash. Cory pulls herself back onto the diving board, she flexes her rippling biceps and back flips into the pool, Hogan catches Cory in his arms and dunks her under water. Cory flails her arms.

Hogan pulls her head above water, tosses her over his right shoulder and carries her to the shallow end, Cory knees Hogan's chest, he pitches forward, sending them both splashing down. Cory grabs Hogan by his arms and pulls him back onto the floor surrounding the pool, she grabs a pool net and bashes Hogan across his back with the handle, she rolls him onto his back, straddles his waist as she presses the handle down onto his throat, Hogan digs his fingers into Cory's meaty forearms. Cory brings her right knee down hard on Hogan's midsection. Hogan snatches the net from Cory's grip and slams the handle against the side of her face, Cory rolls off of Hogan and staggers to her feet, Hogan grabs Cory by her hair and shoves her back into the pool. Cory climbs up onto the floor surrounding the pool and stamps her feet.

Hogan grabs Cory by her hair and leads her back into the hall, leaving behind a trail of water. Cory grabs Hogan by his waist and catches him in a bridging German suplex.

1…

...2…

… Hogan kicks out, Cory pulls him up by his hair and knees his chin. Hogan staggers back against the wall, Cory runs at him, Hogan sidesteps and slams Cory's face against the fire extinguisher hanging on the wall, Hogan pulls the extinguisher and sprays Cory I'm the face, Cory sits up rubbing her eyes. Hogan drops the extinguisher and scoops Cory up, he body slams her to the floor, he leg drops her across her throat, he makes the cover.

1…

...2…

… Cory gets her shoulder up, Hogan pulls Cory up by her hair and leads her into the parking garage, he whips her into the grill of a semi trick. Cory flops onto her rear, Hogan goes for another leg drop, Cory rolls out of the way, Hogan slams down onto his rear. Cory staggers to her feet, she scoops Hogan up and body slams him onto the hood of a jeep. Hogan sits up clutching his lower back. Cory climbs up onto the hood and knees Hogan in his chin. Hogan grabs Cory by her hair and tosses her to the concrete floor, he dives off the hood and elbow drops Cory's chest. Cory rolls onto her stomach, she staggers to her feet and nails Hogan with a knife edge chop to his chest. Hogan grabs Cory by her wrist and whips her into the driver's side door, she drops to her knees clutching her midsection. Hogan pulls Cory up by her hair, she elbows his midsection and grabs him in a side headlock.

Hogan drops to his knees gasping for air, Cory plants Hogan with a running bulldog, she straddles his back and grhim in the Camel clutch, tugging back hard on his chin. Ref Monica crouches beside Hogan asking if he wants to submit. Hogan screams no, he slowly staggers to his feet, Cory still clinging to his back, he tosses her to the floor with a hair mare takeover. Cory sits up clutching her back. Hogan pulls Cory up by her hair and shoves her head between his knees, Cory grabs the back of his knees and flips him onto his back, she scoops him up and body slams him onto the roof of a broken down Chevrolet. Hogan stands up on the car roof and dives off, Cory grabs Hogan in mid air and military press slams him onto the concrete floor, she pulls him up by his hair and leads him out of the parking garage and out onto the loading dock, she whips Hogan face first into the loading dock door.

Hogan drops to one knee, Cory grabs Hogan by his throat and shakes him wildly, Hogan flails his arms, Cory pulls him up onto his feet, she shoves him to the floor and stomps his groin, Hogan sits up rubbing his crotch, Cory pulls him up by his arms and knees his midsection, Hogan doubles over, Cory kneels in front of Hogan and strokes his hair, Hogan grabs Cory by her waist and squeezes her tightly. Cory groans and slaps Hogan's ears, Hogan lifts her back onto her feet and tosses her against the side of the forklift, Cory flops onto her back, Hogan climbs into the seat of the forklift, he loads a stack of pallets from off the floor and lowers the stack onto Cory's midsection, Cory grabs the bottom pallet and tips the stack over, Hogan climbs down out of the forklift and charges Cory as she pushes several pallets aside, Cory chucks a pallet at him, it slams longways against his chest knocking him onto his back.

Cory grabs Hogan by his arms and drags him over beside the dumpster, she pulls him up by his hair and slams his face against the side of the dumpster. Hogan staggers back, Cory grabs Hogan by his hair, Hogan grabs Cory by her bikini bottoms and wedgies her, Cory doubles over and grunts, Hogan grabs Cory by her waist and throat and flips her into the dumpster, Hogan climbs in and pulls her up by her hair, he grabs a rotten tomato off the dumpster floor and smooshes it in her face. Cory knees Hogan's groin, Hogan staggers back and slips in a puddle of pudding and flops onto his back, Cory grabs a chipped flower vase and smashes it against Hogan's chest. Hogan grabs a old pool cue and slams it against Cory's forehead. Cory rolls back onto her rear and staggers to her feet. Hogan sits up clutching his chest.

Cory climbs out of the dumpster, she drops down onto her feet and rolls the dumpster off the edge of the loading dock, Hogan rolls out onto the pavement, Cory dives off the edge of the loading dock and leg drops Hogan's throat, she lays his head in her lap and squeezes his neck between her tree trunk thighs. Hogan flails his arms, Cory tightens her grip, Hogan slaps Cory's thighs, Cory chuckles and runs her fingers through his hair. “Time to be a good boy and go to sleep, when you wake up I'll make it up to you.”

Hogan's arms droop at his sides, Ref Monica raises his right arm and let's go, his arm dropped to his side, she raises his right arm a second time, it drops again. As Hogan's arm drops to his side for a third time, Monica calls for the bell, she raises Cory's arm in victory. Cory staggers to her feet and pumps her fists, she grabs Hogan by his ankles and drags him back to her dressing room, she tosses him onto her bed, she grabs a long rope from the top drawer of her night stand and ties Hogan's wrists to the headboard, she straddles his waist and flexes her mighty massive rippling arms, Hogan groans as he starts coming to. Cory leans down and kisses his chest. “Relax Hulkster, I'll treat you real good.”

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Crush vs Terri Gold

Crush struts out to a chorus of boos from the crowd, Fury following close behind, she rolls into the ring and flexes her rippling biceps, Fury applauds from ringside. Crush walks up beside Ref Raye Hollitt and chuckles, and folds her arms across her chest.

Terri jumping jacks her way out onto the entrance stage, her theme blaring as she sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, she kips up and stares at Crush. Crush smirks and chuckles at Terri. Terri turns her back to Crush and flexes her arms, her face and biceps glistening with sweat.

Crush charges Terri and tackles her from behind, she stomps the back of her left knee. Terri crawls to the ropes and pulls herself up, Crush charges Terri, Terri ducks down and trips Crush, Crush tumbles to the ringside floor. Terri climbs up onto the apron and shouts at Crush to get up. Crush staggers to her feet, Terri dives off the apron and nails Crush with a flying forearm smash to the chest.

Terri gets to her feet, she pulls Crush up by her wrist and whips her towards the security barrier, Crush wails as her knee collides with the steel ring steps, she drops to one knee. Terri climbs up onto the apron and dropkicks Crush's upper back, Crush flops onto her stomach.

Fury nervously chews on her fingernails, she grabs a steel folding chair and holds it behind her back as she approaches Terri from the south of the ringside floor. Terri walks up to Fury and screams in her face. Fury knees Terri's groin, Terri doubles over, Fury slams the folding chair down on the back of Terri's head. Terri flops onto her stomach. Fury slides the chair under the ring and retreats to the other side of the ringside floor.

Crush staggers to her feet, she grabs Terri by her hair and pulls her to her feet. Crush slams Terri's forehead against the edge of the apron, Terri drops to her knees. Crush tosses her back into the ring, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and crouches down. Terri staggers to her feet, Crush nails her with a missile drop kick to the ribs. Terri flops onto her back. Crush elbow drops her chest. Terri rolls off the apron and lies sprawled on the ringside floor. Crush paces the ring flexing her biceps for the crowd, she leans over the top rope and beckons to Terri.

Terri glares defiantly at Crush, she flexes her rippling biceps and grins at the crowd. Terri rolls into the ring, she kips up and charges Crush driving her back into the corner, Terri unloads a series of knife edge chops to Crush's chest, Fury leaps up onto the apron and screams at Terri. Terri goes to charge Fury but ref Raye steps in her path.

Crush lurches out of the corner and drops Terri with the reverse DDT, she hooks Terri's leg,

1…

...2…

… Terri kicks out, she rolls into the corner and pulls herself up with the aid of the ropes, Crush grabs Terri in a rear waist lock and shakes her like a ragdoll. Terri's arms drop to her sides, her head sags, Crush hip tosses Terri halfway across the canvas, Terri hits the canvas with a loud grunt. Crush stomps Terri's chest. Terri staggers to her feet, Crush goes for the haymaker, Terri sidesteps the incoming blow and grabs Crush by her wrist and whips her towards the ropes, on the rebound Terri spears Crush to the canvas, Terri back flips off the second rope and nails the rising Crush with the Perfect Ten. Terri makes the cover.

1…

...2…

… Crush gets a shoulder up, Terri leans back in the corner breathing heavily sweat pouring down her face. Crush staggers to her feet, she drops to one knee and glares at Terri. Terri rolls her eyes, she wipes her sweat drenched brow with the back of her hand. Crush shoulder tackles Terri in the corner and nails her with a running bulldog. Crush straddles Terri's back and rubs her face across the canvas. Terri bucks Crush off her back and rolls her out of the ring, she sits down on the apron and smiles at Crush staggers around the ringside floor.

Terri runs along the apron and hurls herself at Crush, Crush catches her by her waist and slams her face up across the top of the barrier. Terri screams as Crush presses down on her forehead and knees. Terri flails her arms. Crush tosses Terri back onto the ringside floor and knee drops her lower back, Terri screams in agony as Crush grabs her in the Camel clutch. Crush grins smugly as Terri's screams intensify.

Terri sighs as Crush breaks the hold, Crush grabs Terri by her ankles and spins her around in a circle, she let's go of Terri's ankles sling shooting her halfway across the ring. Terri staggers to her feet, Crush grabs Terri by her hair and leads her over to the ropes, she rakes Terri's face across the top rope and slams her onto her back. Terri rolls onto her side clutching her face. Crush chuckles as she pulls Terri up by her wrist and wrenches her right arm behind her back, she throws her other arm around Terri's throat and squeezes tightly leaving Terri gasping for air. Crush drops Terri onto her back and leg drops her chest.

Terri rolls onto her stomach and crawls to the ropes, Crush walks along side Terri periodically kicking her ribs. Terri rolls off the apron and collapses onto the ringside floor. Crush paces the apron as Terri staggers to her feet. Crush dives off the apron and drops Terri with a flying forearm smash to her chest. Terri staggers to her feet, she leans against the announcer's table.

Crush staggers to her feet, she rushes Terri and drives her back against the security barrier. Terri drops to her knees, Crush nails Terri's jaw with a spinning back fist, Terri flops onto her back. Crush presses her booted heel down on Terri's throat, Terri flails her arms madly. Crush leans down and spits in Terri's face. Crush steps back and rubs her beefy biceps.

Terri staggers to her feet, Crush grabs her by the waist, Terri elbows Crush's chin, Crush staggers back, Terri charges Crush and spears her to the ringside floor, she kips up and knees Crush in the chin as she staggers to her feet, Terri reaches under the apron and pulls out a long length of nylon rope, she straddles Crush's waist, she wraps one end of the rope around her right wrist, she stands and rolls Crush onto her stomach, as she goes to grab Crush's other wrist Fury screams from a few feet away.

Terri stands and screams back at Fury, Crush unbinds her wrist, as Terri and Fury scream at each other Crush slips the rope around Terri's ankles, Fury turns her back to Terri and slaps her own keister mockingly. Terri lunges at Fury, she pitches forward onto her stomach as Crush binds her ankles together. Crush grabs the other end of the rope and binds Terri's wrists behind her back. Crush pulls Terri up by her hair and tosses her onto the apron,  Crush rolls into the ring and drags Terri into the center of the ring, Crush scoops Terri up and lays her across the top turnbuckle, she rakes Terri's eyes with her fingernails. Crush slams Terri down onto the canvas.

Crush props Terri's back against the bottom turnbuckle. Terri struggles to free her wrists, Crush grabs the top rope and mounts her heels on Terri's knees, Terri screams in agony as Crush presses her full weight on Terri's knees. Crush steps down and slaps Terri's face. Terri rolls out of the corner and lies on her stomach panting like a dog. Crush grabs the rope and drags Terri to her feet. Terri jerks her wrists free and slaps Crush across her jaw, Crush staggers back, Terri unbinds her ankles, she twirls the rope and with a flick of her wrist she lassos Crush around her waist and pulls Crush towards her.

Crush jerks on the rope pulling Terri into her powerful embrace, Crush bear hugs Terri in the center of the ring, Terri smacks Crush's ears. Crush unwraps the rope from around her waist and wraps it around Terri's throat. Crush tosses Terri back into the corner and knees her midsection. Terri doubles over clutching her ribs. Crush tightens the rope around Terri's throat, Terri gasps for air. Crush scoops Terri up and tosses her over the ropes, as Terri slams down onto the ringside floor Crush tugs hard on the rope, Terri staggers to her feet, Crush ties the end of the rope around the top turnbuckle and pulls Terri back into the ring kicking and screaming.

Crush props Terri's back against the top turnbuckle and knees her groin. Terri untightens the rope from around her throat and tosses it aside, Crush charges from the opposite corner and goes for the corner splash, Terri spins out of the corner and nails Crush with a bridging German suplex.

1…

...2…

...Crush kicks out, Terri gets to her knees tugging her hair in frustration, she pulls Crush up by her wrist and whips her towards the ropes, on the rebound Crush nails Terri in the chest with the big boot. Terri flops onto her back. Crush straddles Terri's waist, she pummels Terri's face and chest with her fists. Terri latches onto Crush's wrists and flips her onto her back. Terri rolls to her feet and elbow drops Crush's ribcage, Crush rolls onto her side clutching her ribs. Terri kips up and charges the ropes, on the rebound Fury reaches through the ropes and trips up Terri, Terri flops onto her stomach.

Crush staggers to her feet, Terri rolls onto her back rubbing her chin, Crush grabs Terri by her ankles and rolls her over into the sharpshooter. Terri screams and claws the canvas. Crush leans back placing greater strain on Terri's back and knees. Ref Raye crouches down beside Terri asking if she wishes to submit, Terri screams no and grabs for the bottom rope but she can't reach it. Her entire body racked with pain Terri taps out.

Crush breaks the hold as Raye signals for the bell, Raye raises Crush's arm in victory. Crush jerks her hand free and wipes it across the front of her chest. Crush grabs Raye by her wrist and screams in her face, Raye rears back to slap Crush, Fury nails Raye across her lower back with a wicked chair shot, Raye drops to one knee and groans. Crush kicks Raye in the chin sending her flopping onto her back. Fury fist drops Raye's groin.

Terri staggers to her feet, Crush nails Terri with a vicious kick to her midsection, she lays her out flat with the stone cold stunner. Crush and Fury high five, Crush pulls Raye up by her hair and shoves her head behind her knees as Fury dives off the top turnbuckle and slams her fists down across Raye's back, Raye collapses onto her stomach. Crush and Fury roll out of the ring and walk up the ramp flexing their biceps for the booing crowd.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Terri Gold vs Alexandra Paul

Terri staggers along the shoreline, the tide crashing against her ankles, she makes her way up onto the beach, wet sand squishing between her toes, she collapses onto her towel letting out a satisfied grunt. It had been her longest training swim in five months, five miles more than her last session, her muscles aching with every breath. Groping the sand she grabs the bottle of suntan lotion, squirts a large glob into her hand, rolling onto her back she smears her chest and stomach. A shadow falls over Terri, she looks up pushing her sunglasses up onto her forehead.

Alexandra looks down at Terri, hands on her hips smirking smugly. “Didn't I tell you to stay off my beach, maybe you'll listen better if you're in a chokehold.” Chuckling, she flashes the lifeguard badge pinned to her bikini top.

Terri sits up, runs a hand through her damp hair, she shoots Alexandra an annoyed look. “This is a public beach, you can't make me leave.” She says, lies back propping her hands behind her head.

“We'll see about that.” Alexandra leans down, grabs Terri by her throat lifting her up onto her feet, Terri slaps Alexandra across the face. Alexandra slams her fist against Terri's stomach. Terri drops to her knees, clutching her midsection. Alexandra steps behind Terri, slamming her forearm across the back of her neck. Terri flops onto her stomach, crawls towards the edge of the shore, Alexandra kicks sand in Terri's face, Terri staggers to her feet, rubbing her eyes. “Almost ready to listen yet?”

“Once I knock the sand out of your ears.” Terri screams, her fists clenched and trembling, she takes several deep breath, allowing her time to regain her composure. “Tell you what, if you can defeat me I'll leave and never set foot on this beach. But if I win, you kiss my feet. Deal?” Terri offers Alexandra her hand.

Alexandra shakes hands in agreement, folds her beefy arms across her chest and smirks. Terri steps back, fists clenched in front of her chest. Alexandra lunges, grabs Terri by her wrist and pulls her up against her chest, locks her arms around Terri's waist squeezing her tightly. Terri flails her arms, screams at the top of her lungs as Alexandra viciously shakes her. Terri slaps Alexandra on her forehead, Alexandra slams Terri onto the edge of the shoreline, Terri scoops up a handful of wet sand and staggers to her feet, Alexandra grabs Terri by her shoulder, Terri tosses the sand in Alexandra's face.

Alexandra staggers back rubbing her eyes, Terri charges ramming her shoulder against Alexandra's midsection, they tumble onto the shoreline trading blows to their chests. Terri rolls to her feet, stomps Alexandra's midsection as she sits up. Terri walks over to her towel, grabs it up, she wraps it around Alexandra's throat, Alexandra gasps for air, she flails her arms madly as Terri drags her one handed into the ocean.

Terri pushes Alexandra's head under the water, she pummels her lower back with her free hand. Alexandra splashes water in Terri's face, Terri staggers back rubbing her eyes. Alexandra lunges and knees Terri's ribs, she grabs Terri by her hair and leads her back to shore, lifts Terri overhead and presses her like a barbell, laughing she drops Terri with a gorilla press slam. Terri rolls onto her back clutching her face.

Alexandra pulls Terri up by her hair and knees her groin, she drops Terri onto her head with a double arm DDT. Terri rolls onto her side clutching her forehead in both hands. Mounting Terri's waist, Alexandra pummels her midsection with a flurry of fists. Terri grabs Alexandra's chin and shoves her off, she staggers to her feet clutching her aching stomach. Alexandra scoops Terri up, Terri elbows the side of her head, Alexandra drops Terri onto the sand, Terri sweeps Alexandra's feet. Alexandra flops onto her back.

Terri kips up, takes several deep breaths, retrieves her bottle of suntan lotion, she stands over Alexandra, arms folded across her chest, smirking smugly. “If you're not careful you might get sunburned. Here, let me help you out with that.” Terri pops the cap open, she leans down and grabs a handful of Alexandra's hair and lifts her into a seated position.

Alexandra swats Terri's groin, grabs the bottle of suntan lotion out of her hand, she squirts a large glob of lotion in Terri's face. Terri rolls away rubbing her eyes. Alexandra lunges and spears her onto her back, straddles Terri's waist and pummels her chest with her fists. Terri puts her hands on Alexandra's chin and shoves her back. Alexandra falls backward onto the set sand, she lies flat on her back, feet flat on the ground and knees high.

Terri leg drops her throat, pulls her up by her wrist and hair, and plants her face into the sand with a double arm DDT. Terri makes the cover, suddenly she realizes that there's no ref to make the pin count, she would have to win by knockout. Terri rolls Alexandra over onto her stomach, pops a squat across the small of Alexandra's back, and locks her hands together around Alexandra's chin and tugs hard on her neck.

Alexandra screams and flaps her hands, a throbbing pain racks her back, tears stream down her cheeks and splatter the sand. Terri tells her it's for her own good. Terri releases Alexandra and stands up, pumping her fists. Alexandra lies on her stomach clutching her lower back, she sighs in relief.

Alexandra’s relief is short lived as Terri raises up her left ankle and kicks the back of her knee. Terri pulls her up by her hair, in desperation Alexandra drops to her knees, and head butts Terri's groin, Terri staggers back into the water, Alexandra lunges and shoulder tackles Terri in the midsection, Terri splashes down into the water, Alexandra grabs Terri by her wrist and pulls her to shore, she scoops Terri up and body slams her onto her back.

Terri sits up, she spits a mouthful of seawater in Alexandra's face. Alexandra slaps Terri across her jaw, she grabs Terri by her hair and pulls her up, shoves her head between her knees and drops Terri onto her head.

Terri lies sprawled across the sand, arms stretched out at her sides, staring up at the bright, clear afternoon sky, panting like a dog, glassy eyed. Alexandra plants a foot on Terri's midsection, she flexes her arms, biceps bulging, thick ropy veins running down from the top of her shoulders to her wrists. Her tree trunk legs rippling with hard beefy muscles and veins, her back muscles sticking out like an upside down Christmas tree, deep crevices separating her cast iron abs.

Alexandra pulls Terri up by her hair, leads her over to the edge of the beach, she tosses Terri onto the hot pavement on the parking lot, she retrieves Terri's gear and dumps it at her feet, she claps her hands and smirks. “I won, so stay off my beach. Come back again and won't be so easy on you.” Alexandra climbs in her ATV and drives off towards the lifeguard tower.

Terri rolls onto her side clutching her head, aching from head to toe, she staggers to her feet and to her car, she climbs into the driver's seat and leans back, she soon drifts off into a deep restorative sleep.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer

Elena Seiple vs Kim Kilper

Elena walks out onto the entrance stage, dressed in a black leather bikini, she marches down the ramp flexing her biceps, she slides into the ring and walks up beside Ref Anja Langer. She folds her beefy arms across her chest and smirks.

Kim walks out dressed in a red bikini, she skips down the ramp slapping hands with her fans, she rolls into the ring and kips up, and kisses her biceps, she glances over at Elena and crinkles her nose in disgust.

Elena shakes her clenched fist at Kim, she shoves Ref Anja aside and jabs her finger in Kim's face. Kim takes a sliding step back and screams that she's going to rearrange Elena's face free of charge.

Elena sneers, she calls Kim a deluded piece of trash, and mimes crumpling a wad of paper. Kim lunges, she tackles Elena by the waist, she shoves her into the corner, and forearm smashes her chest. Elena doubles over, Kim grabs two big handfuls of hair, Elena slams her right fist into Kim's stomach, Kim staggers back.

Elena grabs Kim by the wrist and whips her towards the ropes, Kim bounces off the ropes, she goes for a clothesline, Elena ducks under Kim's outstretched arm, grabs her by the waist and slams her shoulders against the canvas. Kim rolls onto her side clutching her right shoulder. Elena stomps Kim's finely serrated abs.

Elena pulls Kim up by her hair and knees her chin, Kim staggers back into the corner, Elena charges the corner and clotheslines Kim, Kim staggers out of the corner and falls forward landing hard on her stomach. Elena grabs Kim's right ankle in an ankle lock, Kim screams and reaches for the ropes, her fingertips graze the bottom rope, Anja calls rope break.

Elena releases Kim's ankle, she stomps Kim's left knee. Kim rolls out of the ring, she takes a knee and leans against the steel ring steps. Elena slides out of the ring and grabs Kim by her hair, Kim rams Elena back against the security barrier, and knees her midsection. Elena doubles over clutching her ribs.

Kim whips Elena back into the ring, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and dives off, she splashes down onto Elena's midsection and hooks her legs.

1…

...2…

… Elena kicks out, Kim pulls her up by her hair and whips her towards the ropes, on the rebound Elena slides between Kim's legs, she kips up and nails the back of Kim's shoulders with her foot, Kim flops onto her stomach, Elena stomps Kim's lower back.

Kim crawls towards the ropes. Elena continues to stomp Kim's back. Kim grabs the bottom rope and begins to pull herself up. Elena grabs Kim by her hair and shoves her head between the middle and top ropes and hooks her arms over the top rope, and pulls back on her hair. Kim screams and flails her arms. Elena shoves Kim off the apron, she crashes to the ringside floor.

Kim rolls onto her side clutching her right arm. Elena dives off the apron and elbow drops Kim's ribs, she pulls her up by her wrist and whips her back into the ring, Elena slides back into the ring, she scoops Kim up and tosses her over the back of her shoulders in the torture rack. Kim screams in agony as Elena carries her around the ring, laughing and sneering.

Ref Anja leans in close to Kim's face, asking if she wishes to submit. Kim screams no, digs her fingernails into the side of Elena's neck. Elena winces, she snarls and slams Kim down onto her belly, she drags her into the corner by her ankles, climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and dives off, catching Kim's chest with her elbow. Elena rolls Kim onto her back, and wraps her legs around Kim's throat.

Kim flails her arms, Elena props up onto her elbow, head resting in her palm, she tightens her grip on Kim's throat, a sadistic grin spreading across her lips. Kim's arms drop to her sides. Elena releases Kim, pulls her up by her hair and smashes her face against the top turnbuckle. Kim collapses in the corner, Elena turns her around in the corner, she hooks her arms over the top rope and stomps Kim's ribs.

Kim slumps down, Elena clutches the top rope and stands on Kim's chest, Kim flops about, Elena jumps down, grabs Kim's ankles and headbutts her groin. Elena pulls Kim up by her hair, shoves her head between her knees and pile drives her head onto the canvas. Kim lies spread-eagled on her back. Elena lays across Kim and hooks her legs.

1…

...2…

...3. Anja begrudgingly raises Elena's arm in victory. Elena jerks her arm free and shoves Anja, she rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp flexing her massive biceps.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Jody May vs Betty Pariso

Jody loaded six 50lb plates on either end of the barbell, the crowd gathered around her,cameras flashed, she thanked them for coming to the gym. She flexed her arms, her cannon ball biceps bulging with thick ropy veins, squatted down and gripped the barbell tightly in her hands, inhaling deeply she straightened up and hoisted the heavy barbell over her head, the crowd clapped, she lowered the barbell onto the floor, she hit a most muscular pose, her monstrous traps and Delts flared and bulged.

“Not bad, but I've seen much better.”

Jody turned towards the voice, furrowed her brows as Betty approached, dressed in a silver bikini, massive shredded torso glistening with sweat. Betty stopped a few feet away from Jody, folded her heavily muscled arms across her equally muscled chest. “What are you doing here?” Jody said, brushing her hair from out of her eyes.

“Just passing through, I heard you were in town, so I wanted to visit. Thought maybe you up for a little test of strength.” Betty pushed past Jody, she looked down at the barbell and chuckled. “That's too light for me.”

Jody sneered. “Prove it, old lady.”

“With pleasure.” Betty grabbed the barbell tightly in her right hand, she effortlessly hoisted the heavy barbell over her head, the crowd let out a collective sigh.

Jody stands stunned, mouth hanging wide open, a cold line runs down her back. She watches Betty lower the barbell onto the floor, she shakes her head and laughs. “I didn't know you were on steroids.”

Betty chuckles, walks up to Jody, and cups her chin in her hand. “All natural, you could have a body like mine if you wanted, but I don't think you're ever going to be in my league.” She says, with a flick of her wrist she sends Jody staggering back.

Jody walks up to Betty, jabbing her chest with her forefinger. Betty smirks. “You and me, right now. We fight until one of us submis. How about it?”

Betty grins. “I was hoping you'd say that. It will be my pleasure to put you in your place.” she says, taking a small step back, flexing her massive veiny biceps.

Jody lunges and grabs Betty by her waist, Betty shoves her hands in Jody's face and pushes her back, she grabs Jody's throat and slams her onto her back. Jody sits up snarling. Betty laughs and stomps her groin. Jody grunts and rolls onto her back, leaps up and charges Betty, tackles her by the waist, ramming her back against the weight rack, Betty flops onto her stomach, the rack topples over onto her back,

Jody raises a barbell plate over her head, and swings it down at the back of Betty's head, Betty karate chops Jody's right ankle, Jody staggers back, the plate slams down onto the floor beside her. Betty climbs out from under the weight rack, staggers to her feet and knees Jody's massive muscular chest. Jody flops onto her back.

Betty stands over Jody, and rubs her sole in Jody's face. Jody flails her arms, and slaps at Betty's ankle. Betty pulls Jody up by her hair into a seated position, and knees her chin. Jody's head snaps back, Betty scoops Jody up and rams her back against the wall, Jody flops onto her stomach clutching her lower back. Betty rolls Jody onto her back and kicks her in the ribs.

Jody rolls away, and staggers to her feet. Betty charges at her, fists clenched. Jody crouches down, she springs forward and spears Betty through the wall, sending them both crashing out into the parking lot. Betty gets to her feet and stomps Jody's face. Jody rolls onto her side clutching her nose.

Betty pulls Jody up by her hair and slams her face against the hood of her Mustang. Jody laid across the hood, sweat running into her eyes, and stinging like tears. Betty walks around to the back of her car, pops open the trunk, she pulls out a pair of handcuffs, slams the trunk shut, walks back to the front of her car, she cuffs Jody's right wrist, pulls her other arm behind her back and cuffs Jody's other wrist.

Jody rolls off the side of the car, and flops onto her back, kicking her legs in the air, screaming at Betty to uncuff her. Betty pulls Jody up by her hair and leads her out of the parking lot and into the park across the street. Betty leads Jody over to the fountain and shoves her head under the water. Jody flails her legs, Betty pulls her face out of the fountain, Jody, her face and hair dripping wet, looks over at Betty and spits water in her face.

Betty staggers back rubbing her eyes. Jody sits on the ledge surrounding the fountain, tugging hard on her wrists she snaps the small chain linking the cuffs together. Betty charges at her, Jody flips Betty over her back, Betty splashes down into the fountain, Jody leaps into the water and elbow drops Betty's chest. Betty crawls out of the fountain and flops down onto the damp grass.

Jody leaps out of the fountain and slams her fists down on Betty's lower back, Betty staggers to her feet, she wheels and slaps Jody hard across the chest. Jody splashes back down into the fountain. Betty grabs Jody by her ankles and drags her out onto the grass, drags her back across the street, the back of her head grazed the curb. Betty drags her back into the gym, tosses her over her right shoulder and lies her across the weight bench.

Betty grabs a jump rope from the floor and binds Jody by her waist to the bench. Jody flails her arms. Betty unracks the empty barbell and presses down onto her throat. Jody flails her arms, gasping for air. Betty straddles Jody's waist and reracks the barbell, she pummels Jody's abs with her fists.

Jody rips the jump rope from around her waist, she slaps Betty across the side of her face, Betty falls back onto the heavy padded floor, feet flat and knees up. Jody stands up on the weight bench and dives off, head butting Betty's groin, Betty sits up clutching her groin.

Jody climbs back onto the weight bench and dives off again. Betty rolls sideways, Jody's forehead collides with the floor, she rolls onto her side clutching her forehead. Betty pulls Jody up by her hair and head butts her forehead, Jody staggers back in a dazed stupor. Betty shoves Jody's head between her knees and piles her head onto a 50lb steel barbell plate.

Jody lies sprawled out on her back, left hand twitching, Betty takes a knee on Jody's chest, flexing her mighty mountainous biceps, looking down at Jody and smiling. The crowd gathered around Betty and her unconscious opponent, snapping picture after picture as Betty kisses her biceps, soaking up their adoration. “Make sure you boys get a good shot of this.” Betty straddles Jody's waist, puts her hands on her shoulders, leans down and kisses Jody's mouth. The photographers squeal with delight. Betty pulls back, pushes Jody's wet hair from over her face and kisses her chin.

Jody groans as she starts coming to, her eyelids flutter, head pounding, entire body aching, Betty sits Jody up, Jody's head droops, Betty cups Jody's chin in her hand and knees her groin, Jody slumps over, and groans. Betty pats Jody's cheek. “I think you've had enough for one day, I'll be back when your ready for another go.” Betty stands up, and stomps Jody's groin. She walks over to the door. “Clean up this mess, would you please boys?” She says and walks out the door.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Terri Gold vs Hulk Hogan

Terri sprints down the entrance ramp flexing her biceps, she's dressed in a yellow and blue vertical striped bikini, she slides into the ring and kips up, the struts from corner to corner, whipping the crowd into a frenzy as she hits a series of muscle poses. She stops beside Ref Molly Holly, folds her beefy arms across her chest.

Hulk walks out from the backstage hallway and strolls down the ramp, he rolls into the ring and stares at Terri.

Terri circles Hulk giving him the once over, she rubs her chin as she stops in front of him, eyeing his muscular chest. Terri grabs Hulk's shirt and rips it off, she twirls it over her head before tossing it into the crowd.

Hogan grabs Terri by her throat, Terri kicks him in the crotch, Hogan pulls his hand away and staggers back. Terri bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Hogan's chest, he staggers back and flops onto his back. Terri grabs Hogan by his arms and pulls him up, she whips him face first into the corner, she runs up behind him, Hogan spins around, Terri headbutts his midsection.

Hogan drops to one knee, Terri grabs Hogan by his hair and leads him over to the ropes, she rakes his face across the top rope and slams him onto his back. Terri straddles his waist, and pummels his chest and abs. Hogan puts a hand up to Terri's face and pushes. Terri rolls onto her back, catching herself on her elbows and shoulders, she lay on her back, feet flat on the canvas and knees up, she gazes defiantly at Hogan, he stands over her, and knee drops her waist.

Terri rolls onto her side, she pushes herself up onto her feet, Hogan grabs her from behind, wrapping his right arm around her throat. Terri elbows Hogan's chest, Hogan squeezes Terri's throat tighter, Terri drops to her knees and elbows his crotch, Hogan staggers back, Terri cups his chin in her hand, she presses her chest against his chest and knees his groin.

Hogan drops to one knee clutching his groin, Terri hops up onto the top turnbuckle and dives off, right arm outstretched at her side, Hogan springs to his feet, catching Terri by her waist in midair and bodyslams her onto the canvas. Terri rolls onto her side clutching her ribs. Hogan leaps up, left leg sticking straight out, Terri rolls out of the way, Hogan crashes down onto his rear.

Terri sits Hogan up by his hair, from behind she grabs Hogan in the Cobra clutch, Hogan thrashes his arms, Terri pulls him to his feet and knees his lower back, Hogan plants his feet flat on the canvas and pushes back, Terri staggers back into the ropes, Hogan tackles Terri by her waist, sending them both crashing to the ringside floor.

Terri rolls onto her stomach, she crawls under the apron, only her legs poking out. Hogan staggers to his feet, he grabs Terri by her ankles and pulls her out from under the ring, he pulls Terri up by her hair and spins her around to face her, Terri holds a small White aerosol can in his face and sprays mace in his eyes.

Hogan staggers back rubbing his face, Terri laughs and knees his groin. Hogan drops to one knee, tears streaming down his cheeks. Terri kneels down facing him, she puts her hands on his shoulders, she leans over and kisses his chin. Hogan blindly headbutts her forehead, Terri falls onto her back, Hogan grabs her by her ankles and leg drops her groin,

Terri staggers to her feet and leans against the edge of the ring apron, Hogan grabs her by her hair and drags her back into the ring, pulls her up to her feet and slaps her chest, Terri staggers back into the ropes, Hogan charges, Terri ducks down just as he reaches for her, and flips him over the top rope, he crashes down onto his stomach.

Terri rolls off the apron and stomps Hogan's left leg, Hogan crawls towards the ring steps, Terri reaches under the apron and pulls out a bamboo cane, she whips Hogan across the back with it, smiling deviously. Hogan pulls himself to his feet, Terri swings the cane down across his right shoulder. Hogan staggers back and collapses against the security barrier.

Terri shoves Hogan's head between her knees and grabs him by his waist, Hogan grabs the back of her knees and drops her onto her back. Terri rolls to her feet and slaps Hogan across his jaw. Hogan grabs Terri by her wrist and wags his finger in her face. Terri drops to one knee and headbutts his midsection.

Hogan doubles over, Terri delivers a standing leg drop across the back of his neck, Hogan flops onto his stomach. Terri grabs Hogan by his hair and drags him around the ringside floor and up the ramp, Hogan staggers to his feet and slaps her chest. Terri staggers back into the entrance curtain, Hogan chases after her as she retreats to the back hallway.

Terri ducks down behind the corner several feet down the hall, Hogan in hot pursuit. Terri jumps from around the corner and spears him through the wall, they tumble onto the women's restroom floor, Terri drags him by his hair and shoves his face into the toilet. Hogan flails his arms.

Hogan grabs the sides of the toilet, he glances up at Terri and spits toilet water in her face. Terri staggers back rubbing her eyes. Hogan grabs Terri by her hair and slams her forehead against the stall door. Terri staggers back, she turns, rips the towel dispenser off the wall and bashes Hogan across his chest with it. Hogan falls back into the stall, and collapses onto the toilet.

Terri grabs the toilet bowl brush and rubs it in Hogan's face. Terri grabs Hogan by his arms and pulls him back out into the hall, she scoops him up and bodyslams him through the catering table, Terri dumps a bowl of salsa over his head. Hogan grabs a loaf of bread and smashes it over her head.

Terri mounts his waist, she smashes a chocolate cake in his face. Hogan grabs Terri by her wrists and flips her onto her back, he knees her groin. Hogan pulls her up by her hair and whips her down the hall, she crashes through the double doors leading into the ladies locker room.

Hogan rushes at Terri, Terri rolls under the benches in the locker room, and runs into the showers. Hogan stops at the edge of the showers, Terri unhooks the back of her bikini top. Hogan stands silently gawking at Terri. Terri gestures to him, she bats her eyes. Hogan grins, he walks over to her and slides his arms around her waist. Terri chuckles and knees his groin, she turns on all the showers and slams him onto his back.

Hogan staggers on the slippery floor, Terri squirts body wash into Hogan's face. Dripping wet, Terri grabs Hogan by his waist, bear hugging him tightly. Hogan flails his arms. Terri presses her soaking breasts against his chest, despite the pain Hogan forces himself to smile. Terri slams him down onto his back, grabs his ankles and drags him back out into the hall.

Hogan jerks his ankles free, sweeps her legs, Terri flops onto her back. Hogan pulls Terri up by her hair and whips her down the hall, she crashes face first into the door leading into the boiler room, Hogan pulls open the door and pulls her up by her hair. Terri knees Hogan in the groin, and shoves him, he falls backward down the stairs, and lands beside the boiler. Terri slides down the stairs on her back, and rolls to her feet.

Hogan staggers to his feet, Terri reaches out to grab his wrist. Hogan knife edge chops Terri across the chest. Terri staggers back into the wall rubbing her chest. Hogan staggers over to the light switch and flicks it, plunging the room in total darkness.

Terri gropes around for the light switch, she reaches the light switch and flicks it back on, Hogan bashes his forearm across the back of her shoulders. Terri rolls onto her back, and shoves him back with her feet, Hogan staggers back, Terri grabs the back of his head and slams his face against the front of the boiler, Hogan grunts and drops to one knee. Terri grabs Hogan by his hair and drags him up the stairs, she scoops him up and rams his back against the extinguisher hanging on the wall.

Hogan rolls onto his side clutching his lower back. Terri screams as she stomps his left knee. Hogan grabs her by the ankles and pulls her down onto the floor, he rolls onto her stomach and hooks her legs.

1…

...2…

… Terri kicks out, Hogan pulls her up by her hair and leads her out to the parking lot, he lays her across the hood of a car and elbows her stomach. Hogan climbs up onto the hood, pulls Terri up by her hair and shoves her head between his knees, Terri pulls her head loose, she drops to her knees and headbutts his groin, lifts him up onto her shoulders and power bombs him through the windshield, he lays sprawled across the front seats, arms and torso covered in small cuts from the broken glass.

Terri rolls off the hood, opens the driver side door, pulls him out of the car by his wrists and lays him on the hot pavement. Hogan winces as Terri stomps his right elbow. Terri pulls him up by his hair, leads him around to the back of the car and slams his face against the trunk.

Hogan collapses onto the trunk, Terri grabs Hogan by his wrist and whips him into the lawn, he falls forward onto the damp grass, sprinklers going full stream. Terri rips up a clump of grass and smooshes it in his face. Hogan spits out the grass and rubs his eyes. Terri leans over Hogan and slaps him across the face. Hogan staggers to his feet and collapses against a massive tree trunk, Terri breaks off a low hanging branch and whips him across the back with it.

Hogan grabs her by the wrist, yanks the branch out of her hand, he crouches down and lays her across his right knee, pulls down the back of her bikini bottom, and swats her across her firm chiseled glutes. Terri flails her arms, she rolls off Hogan's knee, and crawls across the grass, pulling up her bikini bottom, she staggers to her feet, grabs a trashcan and tosses it at him, Hogan staggers back as the trashcan slams against his chest, he drops onto his rear.

Terri dropkicks Hogan's chest as he staggers to his feet, he falls backward into the bumper of a pickup trunk, Terri lowers the tailgate, scoops him up and tosses him into the bed of the pickup. Terri climbs up, she lifts him up onto her shoulders and dives off the bed power bombing him onto the pavement.

Hogan writhes in agony on the pavement. Terri pulls him up by his arms and knees his groin. Hogan doubles over clutching his groin. Terri grabs a handful of hair, leads him back into the arena, they trade blows as they battle back towards the ring area. Hogan staggers out onto the entrance stage, Terri throws an arm over the back of his shoulders, she jumps off the front of the entrance stage and bulldogs him to the floor beside the ramp.

Terri rolls onto her stomach and pushes herself up onto her feet, she drags him by the wrists and props him up against the ring steps, she rolls into the ring and grabs him by the hair and pulls him into the ring, she leans him in the corner and flexes her rippling biceps. Terri moves to the opposite corner and charges at Hogan, she connects with a handspring elbow to his chest.

Hogan staggers out of the corner, he falls forward onto his stomach. Terri straddles his back, locks her hands around his chin, and tugs back hard on his head. Hogan screams in agony as Terri laughs. “Come on, Hulkster. Give up, you won't escape my Camel clutch, but not just yet, I'm having way too much fun.” She leans down and kisses the back of his head. With the ropes out of reach, Hogan screams and submits.

Terri releases him, she stands as Molly raises her arm in victory. Terri skips around the ring, flexing her arms. She stops beside Hogan and smirks down at him, she crouches down and strokes his back. “This is payback, do you think I'd settle for a draw like last time.”  She plants a foot on Hogan's upper back and pumps her fists in the air. Satisfied with her victory, Terri rolls out of the ring, walks up the ramp, she stops as she reaches the curtain, she turns back around and blows Hogan a kiss, then walks back to her dressing room.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer

Talisa Soto vs Timea Majorova

Talisa struts out onto the entrance stage dressed in her Kitana costume, she smiles at the crowd as she sprints down the ramp, she slides into the ring and stands beside Ref Bridgett Wilson.

Timea walks out dressed in a chainmail bikini, taut muscular body glistening with sweat, she struts down the ramp, walks around the ringside floor, and glares defiantly at Talisa. She slides into the ring and flexes her massive rippling biceps.

Talisa takes a step back, fists clenched, teeth gritted. She flexes her cannonball biceps. Timea lunges and tackles Talisa onto her back, she pummels Talisa’s shredded abs with her fists. Talisa rakes Timea’s face. Timea rolls back, rubbing her eyes. Talisa rolls to her feet, she stomps Timea in the midsection.

Timea grabs Talisa’s shredded tree trunk leg and drags her down onto her back, flips her onto her stomach and grabs her in the ankle lock. Talisa flails her arms madly grabbing for the ropes, she wails as she pounds her fists on the canvas, Timea grins smugly as she tightens her grip.

Talisa latches onto the bottom rope, Bridgett orders Timea to break the hold, Timea slams Talisa's knee against the canvas, and walks over to the corner, hands on her hips. Talisa rolls onto her side clutching her left knee, she grabs the ropes and pulls herself up to her feet. Timea charges from the corner and dropkicks the back of her left knee, Talisa screams and drops down onto her right knee.

Timea stomps Talisa's left knee, Talisa rolls onto the apron and drops down onto the ringside floor clutching her knee. Bridgett leans over the top rope.

1…

Talisa staggers to her feet.

...2…

Talisa staggers to the apron.

...3…

As Talisa climbs up onto the apron, Timea dropkicks her midsection, she flies of the apron and slams down onto her back.

...4…

Talisa rolls onto her side clutching her left knee, she staggers to her feet.

...5…

Talisa rolls onto the apron and back into the ring, she staggers to her feet clutching her left knee, limping. Timea walks over to Talisa and slaps her across her jaw, Talisa staggers back, Timea grabs Talisa's wrist and whips her towards the corner, Talisa's back hits the turnbuckle with a loud grunt. Timea hooks Talisa's left leg around the middle rope, she pummels Talisa's left knee. Talisa screams in agony, Timea grabs Talisa by her hair and slings her halfway across the canvas. Talisa lands on her stomach and crawls to the ropes.

Timea grabs Talisa by her armpits and pulls her to her feet, she grabs her in a rear waist lock and shakes her like a ragdoll. Timea drops Talisa onto her back and hooks her legs.

1…

...2…

...3. Timea jumps up and runs along side the ropes, pumping her fists, Talisa sits up clutching her left knee, tears streaming down her face. Bridgett raises Timea’s arm in victory. A distraught Talisa rolls out of the ring and limps up the ramp, as Timea and Bridgett hug.

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
You should do a Dale Tomita vs Susan Myers match not part of your wrestling league but as a grudge match?

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Sure.

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
  8). Awesome and how about a dumpster match?

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Sure.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View