Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572635 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:39:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104137 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 02:10:05 pm »
Jungle Grrrl vs Psycho Sid

Erica Porter sat at a table in the UFWL cafeteria eating a ham sandwich. She was dressed in a loin cloth leopard print dress.She took a big bite and laid the sandwich down to read the UFWL magazine. The page was turned to an article titled Men vs Women, Which is more Dominant. Jungle Grrrl read the article with a smirk on her face. Women are, she thought, and I'll prove it when I beat Psycho Sid tonight. She sat the magazine down and went back to her sandwich. Erica finished her meal and tucked the magazine under her right arm. She stood up and turned to see Psycho Sid standing by the cafeteria doors. “I take it you read the article about our match.” said Erica with a smile. She placed her hands on her hips.

“You mean that big bunch of bull crap.” said Sid. “I ended up using the article for toilet paper. It says you can beat me, I'll believe when I see it happen.” Sid saw the magazine tucked under Erica's arm and snatched it away. He crumpled the mag into a ball and threw it in Erica's face.

Erica dropped to her knees and punched Sid in the groin. She jumped to her feet and slammed her right fist into his chest. Sid staggered backward, he growled at Erica and clubbed her with his left forearm. Erica fell onto her butt. Sid kneed Erica in the chin knocking her onto her back. Sid grabbed Erica's hair and dragged her to her feet. Sid slammed his fist into Erica's abs. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her towards the nearest cafeteria table. Sid lifted her into the air and slammed her onto the table, Sid dragged Erica from the table wreckage by the ankles.

Erica shoved him away with her feet, she leaped to her feet and hurtled towards Sid, she slammed into his chest with her left shoulder, she lifted her left leg and kicked Sid in the side of his head. Sid dropped to his knees and growled. Erica kneed Sid in the chin knocking him onto his back. Erica stomped hard on Sid's right knee, she stomped on it again and dropped to her knees. She pounded Sid's right knees repeatedly with her fists. Sid sat up and jammed his thumbs into Erica's eyes. Erica stumbled back rubbing her eyes with the palms of her hands. Sid stood, he limped towards Erica. He wrapped his hands around her throat and lifted Erica to her feet. Sid dragged Erica towards the cafeteria  serving line, He lifted her onto his shoulders and powerbombed her against the sneeze guard. Erica dropped flat onto her face.

Sid laughed and pulled Erica to her feet, he slammed his right boot down on her bare feet. Erica screamed and slammed her fist into Sid's abs. She kneed him in the abs and placed him in a side headlock. Eric leaped forward and bulldogged Sid to the cafeteria floor. Erica got to her feet, she leg dropped Sid across his throat. Erica rolled to her feet and grabbed a tray of mashed poatoes from the cafe line. She upturned the tray over Sid's head, he was coated with mash potatoes. Erica slammed the tray over Sid's head. He thudded onto his back. Erica sat down by his hed and wrapped her legs around his throat. Sid squirmed as he tried to wiggle free. Erica grabbed his wrists and tugged back on them. Terri Gold ran into the cafeteria, she was dressed in a black and white striped bikini.

“Do you give, Sid?' Terri asked.

“Never.” Sid growled as he yanked his wrists free. He grabbed Erica's ankles and wrenched them from around his throat. He got to his feet and stomped on Erica's abs. Erica rolled to her feet, she slammed her fists in Sid's abs. She shoved his head between her knees and piledrove his head onto the floor. Erica placed her right foot on Sid's chest. Terri dropped to hr knees to make the count.

3 Terri raised Erica's arm in victory. “Who's the toughest now, Sid. I told you, I'm the queen of the Jungle. And don't you forget it. Erica walked out of the cafeteria and returned to her dressin room. Terri crouched down to check on Sid. Sid sat up and grabbed Terri by her throat. He got to his feet and lofted her onto his shoulders. Sid powerbombed Terri to the floor and dragged Terri by her hair back to his dressing room. He smiled as Terri flailed her arms and legs.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 02:10:05 pm »

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2014, 05:03:38 pm »
Lori 'Ice' Fetrick vs Dan 'Nitro' Clark.

Lori Fetrick walked down the entrance ramp dressed iin her American Gladiators outfit. She rolled into the ring and approached Referee Zap. Lori crossed her her arms across her chest and stared at the crowd.

Nitro walked out onto the entrance stage, the crowd booed and shook their fists at him. He ignored the crowd as he rolled into the ring.  Nitro approached Ice and stared at her massive biceps. “Those puny arms aren't going to get you anywhere but in pain, Lori.” Nitro flexed a double biceps pose and glared at Lori.

Lori dropped her arms to her side as she stepped towards Nitro, she grabbed his biceps and squeezed them. Lori drooled as she ogled Nitro's ripped and powerful biceps. Nitro smiled and kneed Lori in the abs. Lori dropped to her knees. Nitro kneed Lori in the chin, she flopped down onto her back. Nitro placed his right foot on Lori's abs and pressed down hard. Lori groaned and grabbed Nitro's right ankle.  She twisted Nitro's ankle. He grunted and stepped away from Lori.

Lori got to her feet and ran at Nitro. He side stepped her and elbowed her in the side. Nitro grabbed Lori by her hair and dragged her to the southwest corner of the ring, he slammed her face against the top turnbuckle. Lori dropped to her knees, she grabbed the ropes to steady herself. Nitro locked Lori in a full nelson and dragged her to her feet. Lori moaned as she struggled the free herself. Nitro relesed the hold and wrapped his arms around Lori's waist. He suplexed her to the mat. Nitro got to his feet nd raised his hands over his head. He slammed has fists between Lori's shoulder blades. Nitro dragged Lori to her feet by her hair and kissed her on the mouth, Lori groaned and writhed in ecstasy. He kneed Lori in the abs and shoved her to her knees.

Lori slammed her right fist into Nitro's abs. He doubled over and dropped to his knees. Lori slammed her left fist into Nitro's chin. Nitro fell onto his back, Lori was on him in a flash straddling his body. She slammed her fists into Nitro's chest. Nitro wrapped his hands around Lori's throat, he shoved her to the mat and got to his feet. Nitro dragged Lori to her feet by her hair and whipped her into the northeast corner of the ring. He leaned her against the turnbuckle and kneed her in the abs. “Is that all you got, Ice. Don't wimp out on me.” Nitro slammed his right fist into her abs. Nitro backed away and walked to the southwest corner of the ring. He broke in a ran and charged Lori, as he approached her, she ducked under his clothesline and kicked him in the back. Nitro fell face first into the turnbuckle.

Lori grabbed Nitro from behind wrapping her arms around his waist. She suplexed him onto his head and shoulders. She rolled Nitro onto his back and laid over him, she hooked his right leg.

Ref Zap dropped to her knees to make the count.

3... Zap raised Lori's arm in victory. Lori raised her fists in the air, she strutted around the ring. The lights went out, the arena was in pitch black darkness. When the lights came back on, Lori laid sprawled out in the center of the ring, Crush and Fury were standing over her, each holding a steel folding chair in their hands. They raised the chairs over their heads and slammed them down on Lori's back. They laughed and threw the chairs to the mat.

Zap stood back watching helplessly, she knew what it felt like to taste Crush's anger. She shuddered and slipped out of the ring unnoticed. She managed to make it up the entrance ramp when Venom and Steel rushed out from behind the curtain, they grabbed Zap by the arms and shoved her off the side of the ramp. Zap landed on the ground with a loud thud, she clutched her back. Venom and Steel high fived and then walked down to the ring.

Crush crouched down by Lori's head. “Miss Sable wants a word with you.” Crush and Fury dragged Lori out of the ring by her feet. They rolled out of the ring and hoisted Lori onto their shoulders. “Might as well take Zap too.”

Venom and Steel grabbed Zap's ankles and dragged her up the ramp. Together they carried the two prone gladiators to Sable's office.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2014, 05:08:32 pm »
Stephanie Mcmahon vs Sunny

Stephanie stood with her arms folded across her chest in the center of the ring. She stared across  the ring at Sunny. She was dressed in a black leotard and knee high boots. “I have to wrestle you, Sunny, what is Sable thinking. Why didn't she give me a worthy opponent.” Steph found the idea laughable.

The referee Lita stood in the center of the ring.

Sunny glared at Stephanie. “Don't let my bubbly personality fool you. I'm a Bodydonna after all.” She was dressed in her blue red and yellow Bodydonna outfit. A towel was draped over her right shoulder. Sunny flexed her arms at her side, her rock hard biceps bulged and veined up.

Stephanie placed her hands on her hips. “What are you going to do with those pipe cleaners of yours.” She said and began to walk towards Sunny, she rubbed her hands together.

Sunny clenched her fists, she raised them in front of her face. As Stephanie neared, she stuck out her right fist, she slammed it into Stephanie's abs. Sunny grabbed the towel from off her shoulder, she threw it over Stephanie's face.

Stephanie staggered back grasping for the towel, Sunny slammed her left fist into Stephanie's forehead. Stephanie threw the towel to the mat, she broke into a run and charged at Sunny, her fists raised over her head. She balled her hands together and slammed them against Sunny's chest. Sunny fell back first onto the mat. Before Sunny could react, Stephanie was straddling her, she wrapped her hands around Sunny's throat. Stephaine slammed the back of Sunny's head against the mat. Sunny raked her fingers over Stephanie's eyes.

Stephanie released her grip on Sunny's throat. She rubbed her eyes, she stood up and staggered towards the northeast corner of the ring. Sunny got to her feet, she crept up behind Stephanie and grabbed her by the hair. She slammed Stephanie's forehead against the top turnbuckle. Sunny kneed Stephanie in the back and spun her around, she kneed her in the abs. Sunny hooked Stephanie's arms around the top turnbuckle, she slammed her right fist into Stephanie's chin.

Sunny stepped back a few steps, she turned and bent down to pick her towel off the mat. She turned back and wrapped the towel around Stephanie's throat, she smiled and laughed as she watched Stephanie gasp for air. “Talk to me, Stephanie. I'm not so soft looking now am I.” Sunny kneed Stephanie in her abs, she released the towel, she stood back admiring her handiwork.

Stephanie slumped down in the corner, she was breathing heavy. She rubbed the red spot on her throat. She glared at Sunny, she gritted her teeth. She launched herself forward, hitting Sunny square n the chest with a vicious clothesline. Stephanie got to her her feet, she stomped in the small of the back. Stephanie grabbed the towel and sat down on Sunny's back, she hooked the towel over Sunny's throat and leaned back.

Sunny flailed her arms and legs, she gasped the towel, but Stephanie was stronger. Sunny screamed and reached for the ropes, they were more tan an arms length away. Sunny groaned and started to rock her body from side to side. Stephanie dropped the towel, she stood up and elbow drop Sunny in the back. Stephanie stood over Sunny, she dragged her to her feet by the hair. “Not so tough are you?” Stephanie laughed and shoved Sunny's head between her knees. She slammed Sunny's face against the mat wiith a devastating pedigree.

Lita dropped to her knees to make the count.

3.... Lita raised Stephanie's arm in victory. Stephanie bent down and helped Sunny to her feet. When Sunny realized she lost, she flew into a tantrum. Sunny stamped her feet up and down on the canvas, she pounded her fists in the air. Stephanie approached Sunny and slapped her hard across the face. Sunny staggered backwards into the ropes, she tumbled over the ropes and slammed down onto the padding outside the ring. Stephanie waved to thee crowd, she rolled out of the ring, she walked up the entrance ramp and headed to the backstage area.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2014, 03:45:15 pm »
Bret Hart vs Gina Davis

Bret Hart rolled into the ring, he removed his jacket and threw it into the crowd. He raised his fists over his head. “I'm the best there is, the best there ever was, and the best there ever will be. Gina, you want to challenge me, what kind of fool are you. Come on out and get what's coming.”

Gina walked out onto the entrance stage, dressed in a woodland camo sports bra and matching spandex shorts. Her massively muscular body glistened with sweat. She brushed her long hair from off her shoulders, she tied her hair into a ponytail. Gina climbed into the ring and approached Bret. “You talk too much trash, Bret.” Gina slapped Bret across the face.

He staggered back and rubbed his cheek, there was a red hand print where she had slapped him. Bret charged at her, he barreled into her, knocking her onto her back. Bret grabbed her ankles, she pulled her legs back and shoved him with her feet, he stumbled backwards into the ropes. He bounced off the ropes and ran at Gina, he kneed her in the chin as she was getting to her knees.

Gina fell back onto the mat. She rolled towards the ropes, and climbed out of the ring. Gina glared at Bret, she gritted her teeth and climbed onto the apron. Bret charged at her, as he reached the ropes, Gina slammed her right fist into his abs. Bret dropped to his knees. Gina stepped between the ropes and kneed Bret in the forehead. “Don't just lie there, get up.” she said she stood over Bret.

Bret sat up, he grabbed Gina's legs and pulled her off her feet. “Can you handle a sharpshooter, Gina. I don't think you can.” Bret grabbed Gina's ankles and flipped her onto her stomach in a sharpshooter. Bret leaned back intensifying the pressure on Gina's back and legs.

Gina pounded her fists on the mat, struggling to free herself from the submission move. She refused to give up, it was not in her to quit. She reached her hands towards the bottom ropes, she managed to grab onto to it. Bret released the hold, he walked to the northwest corner of the ring as Gina staggered to her feet. She glared at Bret. I'll teach him a thing or two. I'll kick his ass so hard his children will feel it. Gina slowly approached her opponent, her hands clenched into fists.

Bret crouched down when he saw Gina approaching. He had a few tricks up his sleeves, after all she was just a woman, although a musclebound beast of a woman. Though she is pretty hot. Rubbing his hands together, he turned his back to Gina and slapped himself on the butt. “You want a piece of this, Gina.”

Gina rolled her eyes, whatever he was planning she would figure it out. She approached him cautiously, trying to anticipate his next move. But Bret continued to taunt Gina, she gritted her teeth and rushed at Bret.

Bret was ready for her, as she closed the gap between them, he stuck out his foot and tripped Gina, she stumbled and fell into the ropes. She flipped and became tangled upside down in the ropes. Bret balled his hands into fists and slammed them against Gina's abs. He grabbed Gina's right knee and twisted it. Unable to free herself, Gina screamed in agony.

Gina flailed her arms helplessly, she despised Bret from that point on, she thought he was supposed to be a wrestling with honor. “Let me go.” she said, wanting to wring his neck.

Bret jerked on the ropes, Gina slipped between the ropes and landed hard onto the padding around the ring. He looked down at her and laughed. “Have a nice flight, eh.” Bret stepped through the ropes and leaped off the apron, he slammed his elbow down on Gina's back. Bret jumped to his feet, he grabbed Gina to her feet by her and whipped her towards the steel steps.

Gina reversed the move and sent Bret into the steps, his back slammed against the steps knocking them off the corner post. Gina lifted the steel steps over her head and slammed it down on Bret's back. Gina smirked and threw the steel steps against the security barrier. She crouched down by Bret's head and grabbed a chunk of his hair, she repeatedly slammed her other fist into Bret's face.

Bret jammed his thumbs into Gina's eyes, she released his hair and rubbed her eyes. He got to his feet and knife edge chopped Gina across the throat. “I'm the best, and don't forget that.” he said as he grabbed Gina by the throat with his right hand, he lifted her onto her feet. He slapped her across the cheeks with his free hand. Bret gripped Gina's crotch with his left hand and lifted her onto her shoulders. He paraded her around the outside of the ring like she was a scarf.

Gina flailed her arms and legs, she swung her right fist into the side of Bret's head, he dropped to his knees, Gina rolled off his shoulders and wrapped her arms around Bret's throat from behind.. She locked the sleeper hold on him tightly, and wrapped her legs around his waist. She had him where she wanted him, she kissed him on the cheek and squeezed tighter.

Bret gasped for air, he tried to wriggle his way free, but Gina's grip was too strong. He flailed his arms, hoping to catch her off guard, he managed to grab a lock of her hair, he gave it a hard tug, Gina grunted and released the hold. Bret rose to his feet, rubbing his tender neck. He spun around and slammed his left heel against Gina's forehead.

Gina fell onto her back, before she could react, Bret was straddling her, knees on either side of her waist. He wrapped his hands around her throat and pounded the back of her head against the mat. Gina grabbed Bret's shoulders and shoved him hard, she slammed her right fist into his chin and slowly rose to her feet. The crowd was chanting Gina's name, urging her on. Gina stomped her feet and shook her fists. She punched the air in front of her, she leaned down and dragged Bret to his feet. She landed a right jab to his abs, and a left hook to his chin.

Bret dropped to his knees. Gina landed a left cross to Bret's abs, and an uppercut to his chin. Bret collapsed to the mat, breathing heavy and not sure where he was. Gina hopped from side to side, she rolled Bret onto his stomach and plopped down onto his back. She placed him in a camel clutch, both hands pulling back hard on his neck. Bret screamed in agony.

“I give, I submit.” He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Gina shoved Bret's face to the mat and stood over Bret, she shadow boxed the air and rolled out of the ring. “Now I'm the best there is, was, and will be. Don't worry, you're a man, you'll get over it.” she said and turned and walked to the backstage area, flexing her massive muscular arms in a double biceps pose.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014, 02:36:19 pm »
Heather Policky vs Wendy Lindquist

Heather strolled down the entrance ramp, she was dressed in a pink bikini, her partner in crime, Nicole Bass following close behind her. They came to a stop when they reached the outside of the ring. Heather stared at the crowd and shook her head. She was far from impressed with the audience's attitude as they showered her with boos and jeers. Her match was scheduled against Wendy Lindquist, a woman she held little respect towards. It was a ladder match, a contest in which Wendy suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of Michelle Russell. The briefcase full of money dangled on a hook 10 feet above the ring. They rolled into the ring and approached the center of the ring. Heather stood with her hands on her hips. A ten foot ladder stood at the bottom of the entrance ramp.

Wendy walked out onto the entrance stage, she was dressed in a light blue bikini. She walked down the ramp and rolled into the ring, she stood next to referee Christy Resendes. Wendy looked up and stared at the briefcase. She turned her gaze towards Heather and crossed her arms across her chest.

Heather walked up to Wendy and shoved her to the mat. “Watch where you're going, Wendy. I have a temper like no one else. Get in my way and I'll crush you. She lifted her right hand, she slapped Wendy hard across the face. She wrapped her arms around Wendy's waist, she suplexed Wendy onto her side. Heather stood up, she stepped on the back of Wendy's left knee. Heather grabbed Wendy by the hair, she dragged her to her feet. She slammed her left elbow against Wendy's chin.

Wendy dropped to her knees clutching her chin. Heather grabbed Wendy by the throat with one hand and lifted her off her feet. Wendy grasped Heather's wrist, she gasped for air. Heather choke slammed Wendy to the mat.

Heather placed her right foot on Wendy's chest and flexed a double biceps pose. She bent down and pulled Wendy to her feet by the hair. She slapped Wendy across the face, Wendy staggered back towards the ropes, her arms became tangled in the top and middle ropes. Heather saw her chance to humiliate Wendy, she approached Wendy and slapped her hard across the face, she kneed her in the abs. 

Wendy struggled to free herself from the ropes the rope, she realized she was at Heather's mercy. “Don't do this.” Wendy cried as Heather slammed her right fist into Wendy's abs. Heather smiled as she continued to pummel Wendy's abs with her fists. She grabbed Wendy's ankles and yanked her free, Wendy fell hard onto her back.

Heather dragged Wendy to her feet. “Shut up and take what I give you.” she said and grabbed Wendy by her throat and crotch, she lifted Wendy overhead and tossed her over the ropes. Wendy hurtled towards the outside of the ring, she thudded onto the padding around the ring. Heather stepped between the ropes and leaped off the apron, Wendy rolled out of the way, Heather's left elbow slammed against the padded floor.

Wendy grabbed the security barrier and pulled herself to her feet. She clutched her abs and dropped to one knee, she crawled on her knees towards Heather. She grabbed Heather's hair and sat her up. Wendy slammed her right elbow into Heather's chin. She sat Heather back up and karate chopped her across the throat.

Heather fell onto her back, gasping for air. When Wendy dragged her to her feet, she stuck out her hands and raked her fingers across Wendy's eyes. Wendy staggered back, rubbing her eyes. Heather kicked Wendy in the abs, and placed her into a side headlock. Heather ran forward, bulldogging Wendy to the floor. Heather rose to her feet, she stood over Wendy, mocking her. She dragged Wendy to her feet, she whipped her into the security barrier. Wendy stumbled back, Heather positioned herself behind Wendy, placing her opponent in a full nelson.

Wendy tried to squirm her way free to no avail, Heather was holding on tight and not letting go. Heather dragged Wendy to the nearest corner post and slammed her against it. Wendy dropped to her knees, clutching her right side.

Heather walked around the ring towards the entrance ramp, she grabbed the ladder and tossed it into the ring. Heather climbed into the ring and set up the ladder in the center of the ring. She mounted the bottom rung and began to slowly climb up.

Wendy pulled herself to her feet, she rolled into the ring and approached the ladder. She grabbed the sides of the ladder, with a hard shove, the ladder tipped over. Heather fell to thee outside of the ring as the top of the ladder struck the top rope. Wendy righted the ladder, she the bottom rung and slowly climbed up.

Nicole ran over to were Heather laid on the floor, she helped her friend up and rolled her into the ring. Heather grabbed the ropes and pulled herself to her feet, she staggered towards the ladder and grabbed Wendy around the ankles. With one hard yank, Wendy was thrown thrown off the ladder, her chin struck the top rung as she fell.

Heather dragged Wendy to her feet by the hair, she slammed Wendy's face against the side of the ladder. Wendy pivoted on her heels, she kneed Heather in the abs. She placed Heather in a headlock, she ddt'ed Heather's head onto the mat. Wendy rose to her feet, she grabbed the ladder and laid it over Heather's abs. Wendy pressed down on the ladder. Heather groaned and tried to push back.

Wendy lifted the ladder into the air, she slammed it down on Heather's abs. She did it a second and third time. Wendy dragged Heather to her feet, she lifted Heather overhead and bench pressed her like a barbell. She turned and tossed Heather over the ropes, Heather crashed into Nicole as she fell to the floor.

Wendy righted the ladder, she mounted the bottom rung, she climbed up to the top of the ladder.  She grabbed the briefcase and pulled it off the the hook. Wendy slid down the ladder, a rich woman. Wendy opened the briefcase, she counted $100,000 inside.

Wendy rolled out of the ring she walked up the entrance, she stopped when she saw Gina Davis emerge from the backstage area. “What do you want?”

Gina folded her arms across her chest. “I want my money back, I thought Heather would take care of you.” Gina ran down the entrance ramp, she barreled into Wendy with a vicious clothesline, Wendy fell onto her back. Gina grabbed the briefcase. Wendy sat up, Gina bashed her over the head with the briefcase, it busted open and the money spilled out, Gina howled, she threw the briefcase to the floor, and dragged Wendy to her feet. Gina led her up the entrance ramp, She walked to the edge of the platform, she lifted Wendy onto her shoulders, she power bombed Wendy over the edge of the entrance platform. Wendy slammed onto her back ten feet below, Gina clapped her hands, she smirked and walked to the backstage area.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
UFWL Tournaments & Contests~collected [rageking]
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2014, 05:41:50 pm »
Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the UFWL's new story thread. Here I will post stories featuring Championship Title Tournaments and other stories such as bodybuilding contests and the like. So get ready ready for action and fun. Predict who you think will be the big winners at the end of of the path to Gold and Glory. If there's someone you wanted to see in the tournament whose isn't participating, let me know and I'll add them to a future story line. The roughest and the toughest competitors vie for the title belts. Don't miss out on any of the excitement. Below is the lists of contenders for the current tournaments. Feedback is always welcome

UFWL Championship Title Tournaments

Empress of Wrestling Heavyweight Title- Vacant

Contenders

1 Sarah Dunlap    2 Toni West

3 Alina Popa    4 Amanda Dunbar

5 Gayle Moher    6 Yaxeni Oriquen

7 Cindy Philips    8 Lorena Cozza

9 Britt Miller 10 Wendy Lindquist

11 Christine Roth    12 Sarah Hayes

13 Shannon Courtney    14 Mimi Jabalee

15 Colette Nelson    16 Danielle Reardon

17 Sharon Bruneau 18 Jeannie Paparone

19 Laura Bass    20 Gina Davis

Queen of Wrestling Title- Current Holder- Michelle Russell

1 Mindi O'Brien    2 Pauline Nordin

3 Molly Holly    4 Dara Torres

5 Laurie Vaniman    6 Jenny Worth

7 DJ Wallis    8 Chrissy Zmijewski

9 Brandi Chastain    10 Bridgett Riley

11 Hollie Dunaway    12 Laura London

13 Alundra Blayze    14 Chyna

15 Mavi Gioia    16 Jodi Boam

17 Ronda Rousey    18 Rosa-Maria Romero

19 Anja Langer    20 Majorie Beck

Women's Tag Team Titles- Current Holders- Kiana Tom and Bev Francis

1 Megan Abshire /Jen Scarpetta    2 Barbora Mrazkova/ Zdenka Razymova

3 Jill Mills and Becca Swanson    4 Oksana Grishina and Larissa Reis

5 Raye Hollitt and Shannon Hall    6 Nicole and Laura Bass

7 Jamie Reed and Gina Carano    8 Taylor Matheny and Amelia Wall

9 Gillian Mounsey /Hayley Brylewski 10 Lenda Murray/Valentina Chepiga

Mixed Singles Title- Vacant

1 Jennifer Thomas 2 Dorian Yates

3 Kim Chizevsky    4 Jay Cutler (Bodybuilder, not FBaller)

5 Tara Nott    6 Peyton Manning

7 Cheryl Hayworth    8 Shaq

9 Rebecca Soni    10 Triple H

11 Jennifer Capriati    12 Arnold Schwarzenegger

13 Hayley Mcneff    14 Frank Zane

15 Iris Kyle    16 Serge Olivia

17 Shawn Rene Zimmerman   18 Dexter Jackson

19 Anne Freitas    20 Shawn Ray

Mixed Tag Team Titles- Vacant

1 Dino and Christy Resendes    2 Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan

3 Kim Lyons and Gunter Schlierkamp    4 Milos Sarcev and Milamar Flores

5 Don Akim and Rosanna Beckett    6 Heather and Dylan Armbrust

7 Bob Bell and Tina Smith    8 Janet and Ron Harris

9 Deb Ames and Mike Miller    10 Bill Richardson and Lynn Roth

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2014, 10:29:56 pm »
Barbora Mrazkova vs Raye 'Zap' Hollitt

Barbora walked out of her dressing room closet, she was dressed in a silver bikini. As she approached the couch the door swung open, a woman wearing a black ski mask entered the room. “Who are you?” Barbora shouted as she turned towards the woman.

“That doesn't matter now, you're coming with me.” The woman said as she ran at Barbora. She tackled Barbora to the floor with a vicious spear. The woman was on top of Barbora , She pulled a rag from out of her left coat pocket and stuffed it into Barbora's mouth. Barbora struggled to push her off, the room spun, her head lolled to the side and closed her eyes. When Barbora ceased her struggling the woman pull a pair of hand cuffs from her right jacket pocket, she slapped them around Barbora's wrist. She stood up and lofted Barbora off the ground, and threw her over her shoulder.

Meanwhile, as Barbora was being captured, Zap was fighting off three black masked women in her own dressing room, she was dressed in her American Gladiator's outfit. One of the women approached Zap, she was wielding an electric cattle prod in her hands, she jabbed Zap in the abs with the prod, Zap's legs jerked, she dropped to her knees clutching her abs. The second woman kneed Zap in the chin. Zap fell back, her head struck the wall. The third woman leaped on top of Zap, she placed a manacle around her neck. The three women grabbed the chain and dragged Zap out of her dressing room.

When Barbora awoke she didn't know where she was, she tried to move her arms, but they were pinned to her side by thick ropes. She was in a sitting position, she could feel someone else''s back against hers. She looked over and saw it was Zap, her head slumped forward, she was still unconscious.  “Zap, wake up. Were in big trouble.” Barbora said, she heard Zap groaning, she was coming to.

“Where are we?” Zap said looking around the room, they were in a large brightly lit chamber, four stone walls surrounding them.

“I don't know, but we have to find a way out.” Barbora said, trying to wiggle her arms free. Barbora looked to her right, a massive throne sat against the wall. Gina Davis was seated in the throne, dressed in a black steel sports bra and black steel bikini bottom.

“You're where I want you to be/” Gina said, she rose from her seat and approached her to captives. “And there's no way out, unless you agree to my terms.” Gina crouched down by Barbora, she slapped her across the cheek.

“What do you want of us.” Zap said, she glared at Gina with narrowed eyes. “Why should we trust anything you say.”

“Because I'm the one with the power right now, you're my prisoners and you better obey me.” Gina said, slamming her right fist into Zap's chin. “If you listen to what I need to say, I'll untie the two of you.” Gina approached the east wall, she grabbed a staff in each hand. She walked back over to her captives and laid a staff at each ladies feet. “Here's the deal, you fight each other and whoever wins gets to choose who goes free. Can you ladies agree to that.”

“I guess we have no choice.” Zap said. “Untie us and we'll fight.”

Gina loosened the ropes and freed Barbora and Zap, they stood up, each picking up a staff. They turned and faced each other, and held their staffs in front of them.

Barbora raised her staff over her head, she swung it at Zap's face, Zap ducked under the swing and prodded Barbora in the abs with one end of her staff. They circled each other, staffs ready to swing away.

Zap rushed forward, she bashed Barbora in the abs with her staff. Barbora dropped to her knees. Zap pressed her staff against Barbora's throat, forcing her opponent onto her back, putting her full weight down on the staff.

Barbora gasping for air, slammed her staff against Zap's side. Zap stumbled back, she rolled off Barbora, leaping to her feet she bashed Barbora's right ankle with her staff.

Dropping her staff, Barbora clutched her ankle, she forced herself into a sitting position.

Zap butted Barbora in the forehead with her staff, she picked up Barbora's staff. Raising the staffs over her head, Zap twirled a staff in either hand. She landed a flurry of strikes to Barbora's abs and pecs.

Barbora managed to rolled onto her stomach, she pushed herself to her knees. She clutched her abs.

Zap positioned herself behind Barbora, she pressed the staff against Barbora's throat.

Gasping for air, Barbora tried to push Zap away. Her arms dropped to her side, her head sagged and droop. She could feel sleep coming over her, she held out for as long as she could, but it was futile.   She passed out.

Zap threw the staff to the ground, she slowly laid Barbora down on the cold stone floor.

Barbora laid face down spread eagle, Zap stood over her, flexing her biceps. “That was easy. Can I go now?”

Gina waved her off. “Sure, why not, you won. I'll keep Barbora as a token of your victory.”

Zap bowed her head, she turned and ran to the door. She threw open the door and exited the room, she found the way out, not bothering to look over her shoulder, she left Barbora to Gina's mercy.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2014, 03:12:33 pm »
Jennifer Capriati vs Brandi Chastain

Jennifer stepped out onto the UFWL soccer field, she carried her tennis racket on her right hand.  She was dressed in a pink sports bra and white shorts. She carried a duffel bag over her left shoulder, she dropped the bag on the side lines and approached the center of the field. “Where is she, she told me to meet her here.”

“I'm right here.” said a voice from behind Jennifer, it was Brandi dressed in her soccer uniform. “I've waited a long time for this.” Brandi stood with her hands on her hips. “Long time no see, Jenny. How's the tennis world been treating you?'” Brandi looked Jennifer over and rolled her eyes. “Nice biceps, you been training real hard cause you hope to beat me.”

Jennifer tightened her grip on her tennis racket. “I could beat you with my eyes closed.”

“You want to bet. Let's up the ante. We'll each take turns kicking the ball at the net. Whoever gets the ball in the net first gets to make the match stipulation. If I win the kickoff, you have to wrestle with one hand tied behind your back, if you win I wrestle blindfolded.” Brandi picked a soccer ball off the grass and juggled it in her hands.

“You're on, you'll regret fighting me.” Jennifer drop her tennis racket as brandi tossed the soccer ball, she caught it with both hands. She stepped back twenty paces and set the ball on the ground in front of her, Brandi took her place in front of the goal. She crouched down waiting for Jennifer to act. Jennifer kicked the ball, it hurtled towards the net.

Brandi leaped into the air, she grabbed the ball before it could reach the net. “You missed, it's my turn now. Jennifer and Brandi switched places. Brandi kicked the ball, it sailed towards the goal. Jennifer jumped to intercept it. Jennifer's fingered brushed against the ball, it struck the back of the net. Brandi dropped to her knees, she pulled off her soccer jersey and threw it to the ground, underneath she wore a skimpy black sports bras, she pumped her fists in the air. “I did it, you have to wrestle with one hand tied behind your back.

Jennifer sneered and ran towards her tennis racket, she picked it up and swung it at Brandi's head. Brandi ducked under the racket and slammed her right fist into Jennifer's abs. Jennifer dropped to  one knee. She glared at Brandi, who was smiling back at her. “What are you smiling about? Jennifer asked.

Brandi shook her head, she rose to her feet and approached the goal net, she picked a long piece of rpe off the ground and approached Jennifer, she tied one end around Jennifer's right wrist and the other around her waist. “A deal is a deal. I hope you can wrestle with one arm.” she said and kicked Jennifer in the chin.

Jennifer dropped to her knees.

Brandi kneed Jennifer in the chin. She grabbed Jennifer by the throat, and dragged her to her feet. She hoisted Jennifer onto her shoulders, She slammed Jennifer's back against the side of the goal post. She slammed her foot on Jennifer's left shoulder.

Jennifer screamed in pain.

Brandi dragged Jennifer to her feet by her hair. She shoved Jennifer's head between her knees. She lifted Jennifer onto her shoulders, and power bombed her onto the ground. She laid over Jennifer, slapping her hand on the ground.

“1  2  3” Brandi shouted. She stood up, raising her arms over her head in victory. “I did it. I'm better than you, Jennifer. She leaned down over Jennifer and spit in her eyes. She walked off the soccer field, but not before kicking Jennifer in the ribs for good measure. Jennifer laid on her back spread eagle.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2014, 03:15:40 pm »
Alundra Blazye vs Shawn Michaels

Alundra stood in the UFWL hallway, she clenched her fists. “Don't you ever slap my rear, pretty boy.” She told Shawn Michaels.

“Relax, I saw you smile when I did it.” Shawn said, he ran his hands over his own chest. “Every lady want the Heartbreak Kid. I'm just giving back. Now give me a kiss.” He puckered his lips.

Alundra raised her hand and slapped him across the face. “No chance, you wanna be playboy. I'd rather kiss Yokozuna's butt.”

Shawn rubbed his reddened cheek, he perked up. “You just gave me a great idea. You wrestle me tonight and whoever loses has to kiss the winner's ass. What do you say.”

“Why would I agree to such a match.” Alundra folded her arms across her chest, she glared at him.

“If you win, I won't bother you anymore. Deal.” He extended his right hand towards her.

“Deal, and tonight you're going to be kissing these rock hard glutes.” She shook his hand.

“Well, then I better take care of this now.” Shawn grinned, he pulled Alundra towards him. He placed his left hand on the small of he back. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips, he rammed his tongue into her mouth. He pulled back.

“Asshole.” Alundra wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. “Wait till I catch you in the ring.

Shawn turned, he broke into a run, laughing as he disappeared around the corner. “I hope your ready.” His voice came from around the corner.

Alundra stomped her feet, she cursed under her breath and headed back to her dressing room.

Later that Night

Alundra walked down the entrance ramp, she was dressed in a white bikini and headband, she wore a pair of white knee high boots. She rolled into the ring and approached the ref, Denise Austin. She raised her fists over her head, eliciting a roar of applause from the crowd. “Don't keep me waiting, Shawn. I'm ready to kick your butt.”

Shawn emerged from the backstage area, he stood at the top of the ramp, dressed in a pair of white spandex pants and black boots. He placed his hands on his head, he swayed his hips from side to side to the amusement of the crowd. He ran down the ramp and leaped between the top and middle ropes. He rolled to his feet and approached Alundra. He extended his right hand.

Alundra looked around the arena, she shook Shawn's hand.

Shawn grinned, he tugged Alundra's hand, dragging her towards him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, squeezing her tightly in a bearhug. Shawn shook her like a rag doll.

Alundra grabbed Shawn's wrist, trying to pry them off, her efforts were in vain. “Let... Me...Go.” She screamed and moaned.

Shawn smiled, tightening her grip around Alundra's waist. “No way, sweetheart, not until you've learned your lesson. Don't challenge me.” He smirked and lifted Alundra off her feet.

Alundra's feet dangled six inches above the mat, Her arms drooped at her sides, her head lolling to one side.

Shawn suplexed Alundra to the mat. He rolled on top of her, he hooked her right leg.

Referee Denise Austin dropped to her knees to make the three ount.

… Alundra raised her left shoulder off the mat just before Denise's hand slapped the mat for the three. She rolled out from underneath Shawn. She weakly pushed herself to her feet, she grabbed the top rope to keep herself from falling. She was trying to catch her breath.

Shawn leaped to his feet. He rushed at Alundra..

Alundra dropped to a crouching position. As Shawn closed the gap, Alundra jumped up, flipping Shawn out of the ring.

Shawn slammed down on the announcers table, snapping it in two even pieces. The announcers Jillian Michaels and Kim Lyons scrambled away from the wreckage.

Alundra laughed, pointing at Shawn's prone body laying spread eagle between the table halves. She rolled out of the ring and approached him. She grabbed his ankles, dragging him towards the ring. She pulled shawn to his feet, she irish whipped him into the ring. Alundra climbed into the ring and laid over Shawn. Denise dropped to her knees for the three count.

Shawn raised his left foot, he placed it on the bottom rope, breaking the count.

Alundra knelt on her knees, she pounded the mat with her fists. She grabbed Shawn by the hair, dragging him to his feet.

Shawn slammed his fists into Alundra's abs. He slammed the heel of his right foot into her chin.

Alundra laid spread eagle in the center of the ring.

Shawn sat down on Alundra's chest. Ref Denise dropped to her knees for the three count.

...3. Denise raised Shawn's arm over his head in victory.

Shawn dragged Alundra to the southwest corner of the ring, He laid her against the turnbuckles, hooking her hands over the middle set of ropes. He pulled down the back of his pants, pressing his left butt cheek against Alundra's lips. He rubbed his rear all over her face. He stepped away, turning and laughing at Alundra. He pulled his pants up and rolled out of the ring.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2014, 03:16:51 pm »
Ivory vs Molly Holly

Ivory made her way down to the ring, she was dressed in a purple bikini, she carried a silk scarf in her right hand. She swayed her hips from side to side as she walked down the ramp, she rolled into the ring. She was scheduled to face her rival, Molly Holly, she hated the woman with a fiery passion. Ivory approached the referee Lita, she she in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips. “Come on out, Molly. It's time for me to kick your butt.” she shouted and raised her fists in the air.

Molly stepped out onto the entrance stage, dressed in a pink tank top and black spandex pants. She folded her arms across her chest, she sneered at Ivory as she rolled into the ring. “Think you're such a big shot, well just try and put me in my place. Molly stood nose to nose with Ivory, neither woman was backing down.

Lita stepped in between them separating the two divas. “Get to your corners, I want a good clean fight. No tricks, Molly.”

Molly shrugged her shoulders. “I don't know what you mean, Lita. Just start the match already, I'm itching for a fight.” she said and glared at Ivory.

Ivory clenched her fists, still holding the scarf in her hand. The bell rang, Ivory rushed at Molly, she raised her arm at her side for a clothesline. Molly ducked under Ivory's arm, she slammed her fists into the center of Ivory's back. Ivory dropped to her knees, Molly planted her heel firmly in the center of Ivory's back. Molly yanked the scarf from Ivory's hand and wrapped it around her foe's throat, She smiled as she choked out Ivory with her own scarf.

Ivory gasped for air, the scarf tightened around her throat.

Lita stepped in, She shoved Molly back, knocking the scarf from Molly's hands. Lita unwrapped the scarf from around Ivory's throat. She tossed it over the ring ropes. “Don't try anything like that again.”

Molly flipped Lita off. She ran and slammed her knee into Ivory's back. She hoisted Ivory onto her shoulders. She slammed Ivory down onto her back. Molly placed her foot on Ivory's chest.

Lita fropped to her knees to make the three count.

… Ivory raised her right shoulder off the mat.

Molly stomped Ivory's abs repeatedly. She dragged Ivory to her feet by her hair. Molly bashed Ivory in the chin with her left elbow.

Ivory dropped to her knees, she slammed her fist into Molly's groin.

Molly dropped to her knees, clutching her groin.

Ivory wrapped her hands around Molly's throat and shook her. Molly jammed her thumbs into Ivory's eyes. Ivory released Molly, she rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands. Molly bashed her forearm across Ivory's throat. Ivory fell onto her back. Molly staggered to her feet, she grabbed Ivory's ankles and flipped her onto her stomach into a boston crab.

Ivory screamed and clenched her fists. She reached for the ropes, they were too close to the center of the ring. Ivory grimaced and tried to drag herself to the ropes.

Molly leaned back, applying greater pressure to hold. “Give up, Ivory. I won't let go til you submit.”

Ivory pounded the mat with her fists, trying to fight the pain in legs and back. She gritted her teeth, Ivory did the the only thing you could do. She slapped her open palms on the canvas. “I give, I give.”

Lita called for the bell. Molly released Ivory's legs, she stood over Ivory and laughed. She slapped Ivory across the back and rolled out of the ring. Leaving Ivory laying spread eagle face down in the center of the ring.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2014, 02:27:57 pm »
Alundra Blayze vs Undertaker

Alundra couldn't believe what she just heard, standing in her dressing room with The Undertaker and his manager Paul Bearer.

“Really, you want to face me in a casket match?” Alundra asked.

“That's right, my Undertaker is up to the challenge, but are you.” Paul Bearer patted the urn nestled in his right arm.

“Why should I, look at the size difference between us.” Alundra folded her arms across her chest.

“And you call yourself a women's champion. If you're afraid, you can tell me.” Paul smirked.

Alundra put her hands out and grabbed Paul by his shirt collar. “Don't play mind games with me. I could kick his ass any day of the week.” She released his shirt collar.

“Fine, but I'll be a casket match.” Paul said.

That's fine with me, I'll beat him in any match.” Alundra said.

The Undertaker walked up to Alundra, his nose pressed against hers. “Rest in Peace.” h said dragging his eft thumb across his throat. He stepped back, turned and walked towards the ring area.

Alundra stood with her hands on her hips. She chewed on her bottom lip. “Great, just the match I wanted, me and my big mouth.” She shook her head and followed after the The Undertaker and Paul Bearer.

The Undertaker and Paul Bearer walked down the entrance ramp, they stood at the foot of the ramp, standing next to a large open casket sitting on a long wooden table. They rolled into the ring, Paul carried a microphone in his left hand, they approached ref, Mickie James.

“Tonight, my Undertaker I going to show Alundra Blayze what happens when you pick a fight with Death, Death always wins.” Paul said. “Alundra, you might as well crawl into the casket and close the lid yourself. Because, the Undertaker is going to put you into a long sleep.”

The Undertaker glared at the crowd.

Alundra emerged from behind the curtain, dressed in a rainbow striped leotard, and barefoot. She ran down the entrance and leaped over the top rope. She swung her arms at her side as she hopped towards Undertaker. She raised her fists in the air in front of her. “Fight me like a man.”

“Alright, I'll pretend you're a man, it's not that much of a stretch.” Undertaker said.

Alundra lunged at Undertaker.

Undertaker stepped forward and grabbed Alundra by the throat with his right hand, he lifted her off her feet. He choke slammed Alundra onto the mat. He placed a booted heel on her chest. He sran his thumb along his throat, he lifted Alundra into the air. Holding her upside down.

Alundra kicked Undertaker in the side of his head. He released her, she flipped into her feet. She clutched her back as she ran towards the ropes. She bounced off the ropes, she ran Undertaker, she drop kicked him in his abs. Undertaker fell onto his back. He quickly sat up, Alundra kneed him in the chin. She dragged him to his feet by his hair.

Undertaker slammed his right fist into Alundra's abs. He grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off her feet, Alundra kneed him in the chest. Undertaker dropped to his knees. Alundra grabbed Undertaker by his throat and lifted him to his feet. Alundra shoved his head between her knees. She lifted him off his feet and pile drove his head onto the mat. She crouched over Undertaker. No, you rest into peace.” She shouted.

Paul climbed into the ring by the north set of ropes, he ran up behind Alundra, he bashed her over the head with the urn. Alundra laid face spread eagle in the center of the ring. Paul set the urn down and grabbed Alundra's ankles. He dragged the north set of ropes.

Mickie James crept up behind Paul, she grabbed his shoulders and spun him around so he was facing her. “NO interference that way.” she said, grabbing Paul around the waist. She suplexed him over the top rope. He landed face down on the padding around the ring.

Alundra and Undertaker got to their feet at the same time. Undertaker grabbed Alundra by the wrist and whipped her into the ropes. Alundra bumped into the ropes, her arms became tangled up in the top and middle ropes. Undertaker grinned and picked up the metal urn. He pulled off the lid as he approached Alundra. “Hungry, have something to eat.” He forced her mouth open, he tipped the urn over on it's sides, he poured a handful of ashes into her mouth. He smiled and poured the rest of the ashes all over her body.

Alundra coughed up a mouthful of ashes, spitting them into Undertaker's face. He staggered back, rubbing the ashes from his eyes. Alundra was coated with ashes from head to toe. She managed to free her arms. She ran towards Undertaker and drop kicked him in his chest. 

Undertaker fell onto his back, he grunted as he fell. Alundra dragged Undertaker to his feet. She shoved his head between her knees, she hoisted him onto her shoulders. She ran towards the north set of ropes, and power bombed him over the top ropes. Alundra climbed to the top of the northeast corner post. She leaped off the top turnbuckle and landed an elbow drop to Undertaker's abs. She dragged him to his feet and led him towards the open casket. She scooped him up in her arms and dropped him into the casket. She slammed the lid down.

Ref Mickie James called for the bell. Alundra raised her arms over her head in victory. She approached Paul when she saw him getting to his feet. “You're not going anyway.” Alundra whipped him into the ring. Mickie dragged Paul to his feet, she spun him around and pinned his arms behind his back.  Alundra rolled into the ring. Mickie forced Paul to his knees.

“Paul, since the Undertaker is temporararily out of commission, you're going to clean every trace of ashes off my body – with your tongue.” Alundra dropped to her knees, she laid face down on the mat. Paul knelt over Alundra, he wiped the ashes from her body starting with her arms. He smiled as he licked her neck.

“Remember don't stop til I'm spotless.”

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2014, 02:29:08 pm »
Sunny vs Doink

Sunny walked down the entrance ramp, dressed in her Bodydonnas outfit, a towel draped over her left shoulder. She rolled into the ring and approached the ref, Molly Holly. Her body glistened with sweat.

Doink walked down the entrance ramp, he hopped into the ring. He slowly approached Sunny. “Got my challenge letter, I see. Let's have some fun.”

Sunny scowled at Doink, her fists clenched. “Yeah, and the pie your messenger boy threw in my face. I'm going to beat you're butt, clown.”

“Lighten up, it was all in good fun. Don't be such a stick in the mud.” Doink clutched his sides laughing.

“Shut up, it wasn't funny. Whip cream pies are fattening, does this look like a whip cream body to you.” She flexed her her arms in a double biceps pose. She ran her hands down her chiseled six pack abs. “I don't think so.”

“Damn, you got a smoking hot body, wish I had some seltzer to cool you off. Oh wait, I do.” Doink said reaching into his inside jacket pocket. He pulled out a spray bottle of seltzer. He pressed down the nozzle.

A stream of seltzer sprayed from the bottle, soaking Sunny's hair and face. She shook her head, she screamed her frustration. “That wasn't funny. Now you're going to get it.”

Doink threw his hands in front of him. “Wait, I have something for you.” he said pointing to a rose on his lapel. “Give it a sniff.

Sunny approached Doink, she leaned in and sniffed the rose. “Smells nice, is that really for -”

Doink squeezed a nozzle hidden up his right sleeve, A green mist squirted from the rose, spraying Sunny in the face. Doink threw his hand back and laughed.

“What the hell is wrong with -” Sunny stumbled back rubbing her eyes with the palms of her hands, the aroma of limes filled her nostrils. Her head swayed, she dropped to her knees. She fell flat on her face, and passed out.

Doink hopped up and down on the mat, he crouched down by Sunny's side and rolled her onto her back. “You can't hear me, Sunny, But that was knockout gas. Pleasant dreams.” He reached into his jacket pockets, he pulled his hands out, wearing a hand buzzer on each finger. He pressed his hands against her abs.

Sunny jerked as the hand buzzers sent small amounts of electricity throughout her body. Her eyes flew open, she screamed at the top of her lungs. The back of her head bumped against the mat.

Doink drew his hands away from Sunny's abs. “What a shocking experience for you, Cutie.” He dragged Sunny to her feet by her hair.

Sunny slammed her right knee into Doink's abs. She landed a vicious uppercut to Doink's chin, Doink staggered backward. He bounced off the ropes and ran towards Sunny. Sunny sidestepped him as he passed, she landed a spinning heel kick to the back of his head. Doink dropped to knees, clutching the back of his head, he jolted when he pressed his hands against his head. Sunny ran up behind Doink, she drop kicked him in the back. Sunny crouched down, she pulled the hand buzzers off Doink's fingers and threw them to the outside of the ring.

Sunny dragged Doink to his feet, he slammed his right fist into Sunny's abs. Sunny laughed it off and heat butted him on the forehead. She dragged Doink to his feet and threw him over her shoulders. Sunny lifted Doink overhead, she bench pressed like a barbell, smiling the whole time. She bodyslammed Doink to the mat.

Doink laid face down on the mat. Sunny placed her right foot on his rear.

Molly dropped to her knees to make the three count.

… 3. Molly raised Sunny's arms in victory. Sunny smirked and dragged Doink to his feet. She lifted him over her head and tossed him over the ring ropes. She bent down and picked her towel off the mat, she wiped her face clean. Sunny rolled out of the ring, stomping on Doink's back as she made her way up the ramp.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2014, 07:23:59 pm »
Stephanie Mcmahon vs Chyna

Stephanie pushed her way into Sable's office, knocking Stacy Keibler onto her rear in the process. She approached the desk and slammed her fists down on top of it, everything on the desk shook ad tipped over. “I know you cheated me out of my job, I want control of the UFWL back. I'll tear this place to pieces if I have to. Steph grabbed a lamp and smashed it against the floor.

Sable stood up from her chair and laid her palms on the top of her desk. “If you want to regain control, You're going to have to fight for it. Show me you got the guts to run this federation. You win enough matches and I'll put my position on the line against you. Lose more than 5 matches in a row and I'll tell you to kiss my ass.” Sable folded her arms across her chest, she smirked at Steph.

“Fine, I'll fight anyone you pick, but you better keep your word.” Stephanie said and sat down in the chair in front of Sable's desk.

Sable smiled and nodded. “Then I'll have my assistant draw up the paperwork.” She pressed the intercom button. “Stacy, come in her please.”

The door swung open, Stacy Keibler strutted into Sable's office, dressed in a black sports coat and mini skirt, her legs were smoothed and muscled, her calf muscles bulged as she appraoched the desk, she placed the clipboard she had tucked under her arm onto the desk. She stood behind Sable and folded her arms across her chest, she smiled smugly at Stephanie. “Yes, maam. Here's the contract ready to sign.” Stacy handed Sable a pen.

Sable signed her name at the bottom of the paper. She aid the pen on the clipboard and pushed it towards Stephanie. “Just sign and you'll have a legal binding agreement.”

Stephanie grabbed the clipboard and pen. She scribbled her name next to Sable's. Stephanie tossed the pen onto the desk and tapped her right foot on the carpeted floor. “So, who's my first opponent.”

“I have the perfect opponent in mind, tonight you'll face the Ninth wonder of the World, Chyna. That should provide you with some worthy competition.” Sable said. So get out and get ready for your match. I'll watching from the commentators table.”

Stephanie glared at Sable, she turned and walked out of the office.

“Fool.” Sable

Later that Night.

Sable walked down the entrance ramp, she strolled around the outside of the ring and approached the commentators table. Kim Lyons and Jillian Michaels scooted to their left. Sable sat down and placed a headset over her head. “Hello ladies.”

“Good Evening, Miss Sable. How's running the federation going.” Jillian said.

Sable smirked. “It couldn't be better. My prediction for tnight is Stephanie gets creamed. She has no chance against a superior opponent.”

“Of course not.” Jillian said.

Kim sighed and rolled her eyes. “It's a pleasure to see you again, Miss Sable.” she said.

The overhead lights dimmed, Stephanie walked out from behind the curtain dressed in a pink leotard and bare feet. She walked down the entrance ramping flexing a double biceps pose, her biceps bulged and veined up. She rolled into the ring and approached the ref, Stacy Keibler. She glared at Stacy.

Chyna walked out onto the top of the entrance ramp, dressed in a black bikini. She strutted towards the ring, she rolled into the ring, she high-fives Stacy. Chyna turned and smirked at Stephanie. She slowly approached, punching her right fist against her own left palm.

Stephanie crouched into a sumo wrestlers stance, she rested her hands of her knees. “Come and get some, Chyna.” she said, beckoning to Chyna.

Chyna placed her hands on her hips. “You're up against the Ninth Wonder of the World. Show me some respect.. She flexed her huge biceps at her side. The crowd ohhed and ahhed.

Stephanie stepped back, fear reflected in her eyes. She gazed at Chyna in amazement. Such big biceps on so big a woman.“

Chyna stepped forward, putting her hands out to grab Stephanie. 

Stephanie stepped back, but found herself being shoved into Chyna's arms. Stacy had slipped silently behind her and pushed her towards Chyna. “No, don't.” Stephanie shouted.

Chyna wrapped her arms around Stephanie's waist, squeezing the air from her body. She lifted Stephanie off her feet and shook her like a rag doll. Chyna smirked and threw Stephanie to the mat. She stomped down Stephanie's abs and laughed. She dragged Stephanie to her feet, she shoved her head between her knees. Chyna pedigreed Stephanie to the mat. She laid on top of Stephanie. Stacy drooped to her knees to make the count.

...3. Stacy raised Chyna's arm in victory, Stephanie laid spread eagle in the center of the ring. Chyna kicked Stephanie in the abs, and rolled out of thee ring, she walked up the entrance ramp, and walked to the back.

Sable stood up from the commentor's table, she rolled into the ring, she approached Stephanie's prone form. “Get her up, Stacy.“  She said.

Stacy dragged Stephanie to her knees, holding her in a full nelson.

Sable reared her hand back and slapped Stephanie hard across the face. She shoved Stephanie's head between her knees. She lifted Stephanie onto her shoulders, she sablebombed her to the mat. That's one loss, 4 more in a row and you're finished.” Sable shouted and rolled out of the ring, and walked to the back.

Stacy crouched down by Stephanie's head. “Next time, learn your place.” She said and kicked Stephanie in the ribs before walking to the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2014, 01:52:20 pm »
Lorena Cozza vs Shannon 'Dallas' Hall

Lorena Cozza opened the door to Dallas' dressing room and stepped inside, she was dressed in an orange and black bikini. She approached the gladiator and smiled. “Hey, Dallas, are you ready for our match tonight.” Lorena rested her hands n Dallas' shoulders.

“Of course, you don't stand a chance against me. Dallas brushed Lorena's hands away and stood up from her dressing room stool. “And don't put your hands on me, unless you plan to do something. Because I'm one gladiator who will never back down.” She was dressed in her gladiators outfit.

“What makes you so confident,” Lorena said and flexed a double biceps pose. “You couldn't last five minutes with me. And you know why, because your best days are behind you.” she ran her hands through Dallas' hair.

Dallas jumped up and shoved Lorena to the floor. “Don't press your luck with me, I'm not some gussied up floozie what pretends to be a wrestler. I won the Tough woman contest.” she said as she popped a double biceps pose.

Lorena stood up and kneed Dallas in the abs. She grabbed Dallas by her throat and slammed her against the wall. Lorena kneed Dallas in the abs, Dallas slumped against the wall as Lorena pounded her fists into Dallas' abs. “You're a weakling, and I shall treat you like one.” she said still pummeling her foes midsection.

Dallas dropped to her knees clutching her battered abs. She glared at Lorena, she slowly pushed herself to her feet, Lorena stepped back watching Dallas struggled to get to her feet.

“Is that all you got, I can take more punishment than that.” Dallas said, sweat drenched her forehead.

“Of course not, I'm just playing with you for right now.” Lorena flexed her arms in a double biceps pose. “Mine are bigger- and stronger. Pathetic little gladiator girl.” She lunged forward, slamming a knee into Dallas' abs.

Dallas hunched over, clutching her abs. Lorena swung her fist at her head. Dallas ducked under her punch, she slammed her fists into Lorena's abs. Dallas sprang forward, knocking Lorena off her feet with a vicious clothesline. She stomped Lorena's abs with the heel of her right foot.

Lorena grunted and rolled towards the sofa, she grabbed the arm of the sofa and pulled herself to her feet. She clutched her abs. “Not bad, but if that's the best you can do, you're finished.” Lorena slowly approached Dallas, her fists clenched. She slammed her right fist into Dallas' abs. Lorena grabbed Dallas' head and shoved it between her knees. She lifted her onto her shoulders, she power bombed Dallas onto the floor. Lorena crouched down and ripped off Dallas' outfit, stripping her to her bare bottoms. Lorna placed her foot on Dallas' chest.

.. 3 . Lorena raised her arms over her head in victory. She grabbed Dallas by the ankles and dragged her out of the dressing room. She threw Dallas over her shoulders. “We're going for a little ride, Dallas.” Lorena said and walked towards the parking garage.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2014, 08:52:18 pm »
Alundra Blayze vs Doink

Alundra walked down the entrance ramp, she was dressed in a white bikini, pair of knee high boots, and white headband. She rolled into the ring and approached ref Christy Resendes. They high- five in the center of the ring. Alundra climbed to the top of the southwest corner post, she stood atop the top turnbuckle, she raised her fists above head. She hopped off the turnbuckle, and flexed her biceps, showing off for the crowd.

Doink walked out from behind the curtain, he carried a large gift box in his arms. He giggled as he hopped down the entrance ramp. Placing the gift box on the apron he rolled into the ring. He picked the gift box up and approached Alundra. “Here, I got something for you, Alundra.” He said handing her the box.

Alundra dropped to her knees, sitting the box down in front of her. “You shouldn't have.” She said pulling on the ribbon tied around the box, she lifted the lid.” Thank -” A boxing glove sprang out of the box and slammed against Alundra's chin. She fell down, slamming onto her back, passed out.

Doink laughed and slapped his knees. “Nighty night.” He said and dragged Alundra to her feet by her hair. He shoved her head between his knees, and piledrove her head down onto the mat. “What to do with you now, Alundra. I still want to have some fun. I'll take you to my fun house. Good luck getting out.” Doink placed his righ foot on Alundra's chest. Ref Christy dropped t her knees to make the three count.

...3  Christy raised Doink's arm in victory. Alundra laid spread eagle in the center of the ring. Doink stood up and approached the Northeast corner of the ring . He pressed a button on the steel post.

Christy watched helplessly as Alundra's unconscious body slid down a trap door in the center of the ring. “What the hell is this?” Christy ran towards Doink.

Doink slammed his right elbow into Christy's abs. She staggered back and fell down the hidden shaft. Doink leaped in after her, laughing the whole time.

To Be Continued

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View