Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575949 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 04:11:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [femflex] Missy McMaster | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [femflex] Missy McMaster | #WIP  (Read 21045 times)

Offline femflex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Author: [femflex] Missy McMaster | #WIP
« on: September 12, 2011, 03:45:49 pm »
Missy McMaster
by femflex

(Part One- Introductions)

The classroom door closed with a hefty bang and I stared at the blackboard. The teacher had kept me in detention, but had left the room to grab something from the staffroom. I thought that the sound of the door was her re-emerging, and so I paid no attention to it; my eyes focused on the clock that was ticking down the seconds until I was allowed to go home.

“Hello?” came a voice from behind me that was incredibly different from the one I expected.

I turned round and it turned out that the occupant of the room was a girl in my year, who I’d hardly talked to before. She wore a rather baggy sweatshirt on her top half. It masked her body shape very well, but it couldn’t hide her ample bosom, which faintly pushed against the front fibres of the shirt. Her legs, however, were only covered by a faded denim mini-skirt. I tried not to stare, but I couldn’t help but notice that under the thin denim, her thighs were immensely thick and vascular, and that massive cuts of muscle upon them twitched as she walked towards me.

…Oh shit, she was walking towards me.

“H-h-hi! Are you in detention too?” I enquired, half hoping yet half fearing that she would sit next to me. I looked into her woody-green eyes, but couldn’t help but find myself distracted by the magnificent mounds of muscle that triumphantly bulged from her quads. They were perfectly complimented by her ballooning calves. I hadn’t noticed when I first looked, but her high-heeled shoes were causing the diamond shaped, granite-like lumps of muscle to protrude to the extreme.

“Yeah, I am. For the most stupid reason, too. Ugh. Mind if I sit here?” she asked, not even giving me time to reply. “Thanks. I can’t believe we’re stuck in here on one of the last days of school. She’s not even bothered to turn up herself, stupid bitch. I mean, if she’s gonna give us detention, she should at least be here!... Oh, oh my god, I’m so sorry. I haven’t even got your name…”

I sat, starstruck. Everything I had noticed about her so far was huge. Her quads, her calves, and her chattiness.

“I’m Larry,” I replied, smiling sympathetically. “And don’t worry- I understand. It sucks to be here.”

“Missy McMaster,” she said, and smiled back, her legs bulging again as she sat down.

As soon as she uttered the name McMaster, I suddenly thought of one of the women who I, secretly, found to be the most beautiful in the world. I had adored Wendy McMaster for years. Her massive breasts, incredibly huge and muscular physique, and her strength had always impressed me; not to mention her great sense of humour and her abilities when it came to bouncing her perfect pecs or her glorious glutes.

“Pleased to meet you,” I said, putting my schoolbag on my lap to disguise the effects of thinking about Wendy McMaster.

Several moments passed and we both sat in silence, unsure of what to say next. I couldn’t stop glancing at her legs as they stretched the denim of her skirt to its limits; twitching and flexing whenever she made a movement.
“…So… you like my legs, huh?”

Shit. She’d caught me glancing down at them. Being a nerd with an anxiety problem, I had no idea of what to say, and my brain went into overdrive; searching for absolutely anything to say.

“Haha, it’s okay! I like them being looked at! People usually make fun of me for them… so I like it when I finally find someone who enjoys them!”
I bit my lip and pushed down on my bag, trying to conceal yet more of the symptoms of my raging hormones.

“Awww! He’s shy!” She pinched my cheek as it got red. “Look at you, you cutie! You know what? We should just get out of here.”

I started to protest, but she put a finger on my lips. I never knew that a girl could be so highly-charged at a first meeting. Her flirtiness was slowly eating into me, and before my brain could get back into gear, I was nodding along with her ideas.

“Say… now you’ve seen my legs… I think I’m gonna use my arms to leave her a message.”

With that, she pulled off her baggy sweatshirt; resulting in a sight that caused me to almost orgasm instantly. What she was wearing underneath turned out to be a button-down blouse, in a perfect, bright white hue. The remarkable thing was that the sleeves had been forcibly torn off; with shaggy threads hanging down from the seams that still existed on the shirt.

Underneath it, bulbous shoulders looked as though they were trying to burst out of her skin, the striations, leading a visual path to her incredible biceps, which were packed full of veins, ready to fill her already bulging muscles with another burst of fresh blood. Her forearms were incredibly thick, but tapered down to a pair of dainty, beautiful hands.

She flexed her pecs under the shirt, and walked round, sultrily, to the teacher’s desk.

“Right, time to teach the bitch a lesson!” she smiled. Her dainty, soft-skinned fingers wrapped themselves around the handle of one of the drawers in the desk. Without warning, she yanked the drawer out. The sheer power of the move snapped the brackets inside, and allowed the drawer to come right out; the nuts and bolts on the inside showering the floor.
She licked her lips and placed the drawer between her legs.

“They don’t just look good, Larry, lemme tell ya that!” she chimed. Suddenly, wood snapped, splintered and showered the front of the room as she brought her monstrous legs together, crushing the drawer to near dust.

“HELL YEAH, BABY.” She yelled, grabbing the teacher’s laptop that was on the table, and ripping the screen off the keyboard, before smashing it down on the floor; her biceps growing from the exertions and thrills of the moment. Her veins pulsated and her skin glistened with light sweat as her muscles grew, and grew and grew.

“I think that’s enough, don’t you?”

She marched back to me, put her sweatshirt back on and took my hand.

“Say… why don’t you come back to my place?”

I smiled and nodded. Or… well… at least I think I did. Before I knew it, I was running out of the school, hand in hand with this muscular goddess.

(Stay tuned for part two!)

Offline iome60

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Missy McMaster
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 07:01:04 pm »
very nice start!!
keep going - and Karma for you, of course!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 07:46:09 pm »
Yes, please continue. I love Super Muscled Sexy School Girls!. Karma for you!  8)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 10:33:53 pm »
I loved this story! Good stuff, Missy is pretty damn strong and confident, I would love to read more about her! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline femflex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 01:21:40 am »
Part two (Like Mother Like Daughter)

(It’s at this point that I must stress that all the events taking place in this story are fictitious. I doubt that the female bodybuilder who appears in it surfs this forum, but if she does, then my plea is: Please don’t sue me for using your likeness in this story! By all means, arrange a meeting where you perform several strength feats to terrify me… but please just don’t sue!)

As I trudged through the backstreets of town with Missy, I couldn’t help but gaze at her from top to bottom. She had long, chocolate brown hair that blew around in great wisps in a gust of wind, and it was hair that framed a soft, fair face.  Her bright green eyes glistened at the first hint of sun, and complimented her light pink lips perfectly. When I wasn’t looking at her face, I was attracted to her legs. With every stride we took together, they seemed to bulge and grow inch-by-inch. Each quad wobbled with every step, but as soon as the foot that was attached to them hit the floor, they hardened perfectly; forming well cut and defined muscles that would have even made Ronnie Coleman jealous.

“Um… hello?” Missy asked as we crossed a road and walked into a side-street that was strangely familiar to me.

“Uh… huh? Sorry… sorry about that… I was… err…”

“Perving?” she tried to complete my sentence jokingly, digging me in the ribs with her elbow and winking.

“No…” Once again, I was stuck for things to say in front of this beautiful amazon girl. Her calves hardened with every step. It was almost scary- the fact that they looked like they were going to burst right out of her tanned skin. “I was just admiring your beauty,” I decided to say, hoping to god that it was not too cheesy.

Without warning, she grabbed me and her hulking, muscular body enveloped me in a bear-hug. I felt her soft breasts and her hard-as-nails pecs behind them push into my body. Her arms squeezed me hard, almost winding me. I could feel the peaks of her biceps digging into my flesh through her sweatshirt as she did so, and I tried to close my eyes and breathe.

“YOU ARE SUCH A CUTIE!”

She grabbed my hand and tugged me down yet another street. “Yay! Finally home!” she yelled with glee. “Whereabouts do you live?” she quizzed, squeezing my hand even harder.

“Strangely… and… you probably won’t believe me… but… over there.”

As she led me up her front yard, I pointed at the house opposite. Apparently she had lived in this house all along. This amazon goddess had been here for MONTHS, and I had absolutely no idea.

Out of nowhere, a man leapt up from the hedge next to her garden. He reeked of beer, had torn up clothes, and his beard was unkempt.

“Awww, hey muscle-cheeks,” he drawled in a Southern accent, his red eyes unable to stay in one place for a second.

“Go to hell, Nate!” Missy yelled, rummaging around her bag for her house key.

“Aww, hey-ell naw. Why don’t you gimme a show like you did this morning?”

“You know what, Nate? You need to STOP stalking me. Stop looking through my window every morning. Don’t forget that I could probably crush your skull to smithereens with my quads, you little shit.”

“Haw-haw. Funny girl.”

“No, I’m being deadly serious. Anyway, I have a boyfriend.”

Without warning, she French-kissed me hard and fast. Her perfectly pink lips were warm and tender; a far cry from the dense muscle that took up most of her body.  She managed to open her door and pulled me inside her house. As she slammed the door shut again and input her alarm code, I stopped to catch my breath.

“I’m sorry… that was… that was inappropriate of me,” Missy apologised, peeling her sweatshirt off again. “Make yourself comfortable. My mom’s not gonna be around for a few days. She’s on a… err… business trip.”

I unzipped my coat and stood uneasily. I still couldn’t comprehend how someone could have such a high confidence level. In fact, I couldn’t comprehend that a girl of my age had SO MANY muscles bulging off her body, and had the guts to just kiss a guy she just met.

“You’re not… mad at me… are you?” She asked. In a massive U-turn, she was now showing great vulnerability, and even looked like she might cry.

“No! Why would I be mad? Just… thinking, that’s all…”

I hugged her and let her guide me upstairs to her bedroom. For the first time, there was a real, heavy awkward silence.

“Thinking? About what?”

“Well… I’m a loser when it comes to relationships. I’ve hardly had any for starters, and when I have they’ve turned out badly. And I was… um… wondering… if… um-”

“I’d be your girlfriend?” she giggled, looking me right in the eyes.

“Well… um… yes. Yes, that’s it.”

“Of course!”

She tackled me down onto the bed and kissed me again. For the first time, thanks to her shredded shirt sleeves, I could explore her rock hard biceps. They resembled mountain ranges more than they did limbs. Veins protruded, and the muscles themselves twitched and flexed with every move.

She wriggled so much on top of me that her skirt had wriggled off her body. From what I could see, her glutes were rock hard, and she could flex and pulsate them on command. I slowly began to grow in my jeans, and was half hoping that she wouldn’t find that out.

Missy slipped a blindfold over my eyes, and guided my hands over her magnificent muscles. The thrill of feeling them so close and without any barriers was incredible. Unflexed, they were rock hard, but flexed, they were definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Before I could understand what was happening, she ripped off my shirt, and somehow tore the denim of my jeans like it was tissue paper; and I could even hear the unmistakable noise of the metallic fly-zipper being destroyed.

“HELLO!? MISSY!?” a voice came from downstairs. Missy stopped dead. Her hand was awkwardly cupping my balls through my boxer shorts and I gulped hard. There was something about the voice from downstairs that was remotely recognizable- but for some reason I couldn’t come up with the person it belonged to.

“Shit, it’s my mom. Oh god,” Missy panicked.

I nudged up my blindfold and tried to spy somewhere I could hide. Missy, though, with her massive mounds of muscle, didn’t move from where she was. I was trapped between rock hard muscle and a hard place.

“Missy, I’ve got to hide!” I whispered, as I heard footsteps in a crescendo arrive up the stairs.

“Missy?” The voice chimed again, ringing yet more bells in my head.

Missy lay, almost paralyzed, and seemed to shudder in fear. I could spy her muscles growing even more as she shuddered. I pushed my blindfold up a bit more. I wondered what I should do. I took pride on being a good guy, and I’d never been caught naked before. Especially not in someone elses-

“MISSY!?” her mother had burst into the room; her face was red with rage.

Everything clicked in my brain for a second as my eyes were transfixed on the figure in the doorframe: I was in bed with Missy McMaster; an amazon goddess- but I was caught by Wendy McMaster; a musclemom.

She strode over and picked Missy off of my scrawny body with ease. She balled her fists, and edged threateningly closer to me. Looks couldn’t kill… but I felt like I was going to find out that her biceps could…
(Part three coming soon!)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 02:49:49 am »
Oh-oh, I hope Wendy is gentle, I wouldn't want a massively muscled, superhumanly strong woman mad at me. k+ on another great chapter!

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 11:37:59 am »
This is getting very interesting. A double muscle super amazon treat.  I also hope Wendy is not too mad!! Please continue.  8)
BTW, Karma+

Offline femflex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 12:22:16 pm »
Part Three (Uh-oh)

“W-Wendy… McMaster…” I gawped at the massive amazon who had just lifted my new girlfriend off of me as if she was picking a nit off the back of a monkey. Her teeth were gritted and her eyes were daggers that were slowly penetrating me. Her pecs twitched and bounced in her anger, and thanks to her tank top, I could see the veins on her biceps swell, causing her arms to grow yet more hulking mounds of muscle.

It’s a cliché, I know- but she really did look so much better in the flesh. The videos I had seen from several sources didn’t do her any justice at all. She seemed 10 times as bigger, and 10 times as defined in the flesh.

Her deep cleavage, just peeking out at the top of her white tanktop, served as incredible fodder for the fantasies that were running through my head. I had seen many videos where she bounced her pecs and glutes, and I had badly wanted to touch her fantastic, muscular body as she did these things.

“Mom… I can explain,” Missy piped up. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her quivering. Her short, sharp shudders caused her muscles to tighten and expand even more. Her pecs were incredibly striated and I her legs were growing at the rate of a centimetre a second. My cock twitched inside my boxer shorts at the sight of the two muscle-maidens who were in front of me. I had often fantasized about this moment… but unfortunately, it didn’t seem like there’d be a threesome anytime soon.
“Explain!? Explain what!? How you let this scrawny little shit take advantage of you!?”

“He wasn’t taking advantage of me, mom.”

“Hah, yeah, of course he wasn’t. I told you about why I was pushed into bodybuilding, didn’t I? I told you that there are so many boys out there who are going to take advantage of you. But did you listen? No you di-”

“With all due respect, Ms McMaster,” I piped up, somehow summoning the strength to come up with a diatribe. “I know why you got into bodybuilding. I am a big fan, and I apologize for the callous guy who abused you.”

“I don’t want your fucking apologies, you scrawny little shit,” Wendy growled, her traps bulging with her anger.

“Well, I’m just saying that I’m not that kind of guy, Ms McMaster. I really like your daughter. We haven’t known each-other that long, but I do. And… if you’re insecure about me making fun of her body… then you don’t need to be. As I said, I’m a big fan of you, and I respect your trade. Your daughter is a perfect specimen, and I am being honest when I say that I wouldn’t trade her for the world.”

Wendy was taken aback at my speech. Truthfully, so was I. The words I had uttered just tumbled out of my mouth, and even I wasn’t truly sure at what I was going to say next.

She flexed her biceps menacingly, her eyes still focussed on my like a predator stalking its prey.  Without warning, she grabbed the top of her tank top and pulled hard. The seam at the top split instantly and the threads that made up most of the shirt were quickly torn apart like sodden tissue paper. With the speed and power of her ripping action, the back of the shirt split down the middle, and the strips of fabric which hooked around her shoulders snapped.

Her daughter was a sight to behold, but she herself was a work of art. Now that her tank top disappeared, I was able to see that her incredible bust had no chance of being held in by her bra. Her boobs were spilling out all over the place, and the bra was being stretched completely to its limits. As she bent down, they wobbled slightly, and flexed as she reached for an item underneath the bed. My cock twitched again, and I prayed that she wouldn’t be able to see as I sheepishly hunched over to conceal it.

“Fine, you stay with my daughter,” she said, standing straight back up again. “But I swear- if you hurt her, I will make you feel so much pain, that you’ll wish you were dead.”

The item she had picked up was a baseball bat. The sexual tension was incredible as she slid her hand up and down the bat in an almost masturbatory fashion. I couldn’t help but grow a little more in my pants as she did so. Even Missy was silently squirming as her mother fondled the baseball bat. I bit my lip again, and couldn’t help but go weak at the knees.

Without warning, though, she put the bat horizontally over her granite, well-muscled thigh, and snapped it in two with her hulking and bulging arms, which surged with power as the bat snapped like a toothpick. She threw the two sides onto the floor, gave one more menacing flex of her arms, and stomped out of the room; slamming the door so hard that the foundations of the house shook.

“So… heh… where were we?” Missy asked, still quivering.

Still scared by her mother’s actions, I was feeling rather horny. And while her mother’s strength feats were designed to terrify, I knew that her’s were designed to please.

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 04:35:18 pm »
I'm glad she didn't kill him. I'm very interested in seeing what happens next w/ Missy. Thanks,  8) Karma+

Offline iome60

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 04:56:11 pm »
this story gets better and better: thank you for sharing!
Karma well deserved, and please continue to write!
User is currently banned [View]

rangerwill

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 03:45:30 am »
I don't care how good the mother or the daughter looked, that is enough to make you soft and scare you straight in a split second.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 04:18:04 am »
Great chapter, I hope he gets to know Missy and Wendy so well that he may be able to persuade them into doing a three-way!

Offline femflex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 04:34:06 pm »
Part Four (Testing Times)

Over the next few days, I constantly hung out with Missy and learnt all of her ins and outs. Her favourite band was Black Sabbath, she chose to follow her mother into bodybuilding because she was fascinated by how a body could grow simply by lifting weights, and she wanted to go into Psychology as a career.

It turned out that her mother had only managed to catch us in Missy’s room because she had returned early from a contest. On the way out of the house that night, I saw her lifting this magnificent trophy; kissing it before placing it on her mantelpiece and flexing triumphantly. I gathered that she had won before I sneaked out the house, so as not to infuriate her again.

“So, do you fancy coming round tonight?” Missy asked me, just as the bell rang on our final lesson. I shuddered inside and immediately began to feel a mix of apprehension and depression.

“Won’t your mom be there?” I frowned, slowly putting all my stationary and possessions into my bag and swinging it around my shoulder.

“Look, Larry. You can’t be scared of her forever, you know. She didn’t mean to be so cranky last time. It was just… a shock for her to see someone actually be on top of these babies and enjoy it.” She flexed her biceps, causing her leather jacket sleeves to bulge as if balloons were being blown up inside them. At that moment, they weren’t the only things to be growing.

“I know… just… it was really intimidating for me,” I said as we headed down a quiet corridor.

“Intimidating? Uh-huh. Of course. Which is why you had a raging boner…”

“Wait, you saw that!?”

“How could I not?”

We walked on in silence, the awkwardness causing a slight distance between us.

“Look, I’ll come to your house. But only if you promise me that your mom won’t go all crazy again. I mean, most boyfriends are scared of their girlfriends’ mothers, but I feel rather justified in my opinion.”

She looked right at me and her eyes bore right into mine. Those emerald green gems reminded me of forests and leaves, and the awesome smell of spring. If I wasn’t with her for her muscles, I’d most certainly be with her for her eyes.

After running through town and going through the backstreets, we finally reached her house. I took a deep breath and hoped that, for today at least, I’d be safe. Missy pulled out her key, and ushered me in.

“MOM!?” she called, setting her bag down on the floor, and removing her leather jacket; exposing her soft, supple skin, which was straining to fully cover the masses of bulging muscle underneath.

“Aah, Missy! How’re you?” Wendy started, rushing into the hallway. Her full and ample bosom bounced as she walked towards us; her grey and orange workout suit exposing every cut, defined, and thick-as-hell muscle. “Ah, you’ve brought your… err… boyfriend. Can I have a word with you, please, Missy?”

Missy shot a reassuring look at me before following her mother into a room. As soon as the door slammed shut, I tiptoed towards it. Something in my brain warned me that they’d be talking about me, and I just HAD to know what they were saying.

“Why ARE you going out with him, Missy?” Wendy asked, as I could hear her strain to keep her voice down.

“Because he’s a gentleman, mom. He’s very caring and generous, and, well, if you must know… he’s cute.”

“And therein lies my problem, Missy. In this trade, there are tonnes of stalkers and perverts and peeping toms. What’s he gonna do if a guy comes after you? Nothing. I’ve got more muscle in my little toe than he has in his entire body. He’s just another schmoe, Missy.”

“A schwhat?”

“A schmoe.”

I flew into a silent rage as my ears strained to catch the conversation. I was NOT a schmoe, and I was pretty damn sure that I could defend Missy, should I ever need to. I gritted my teeth and balled my fists. As my mind kicked into gear and thought of a few retorts, my bag slipped down my arms and hit the floor with a thud.

“SHIT.” I mouthed, trying to pick it up and tiptoe back to where I was standing before.

“He also doesn’t have much TACT,” Wendy yelled, purposely so I could hear. Within two steps, she reached the door, flung it open with all her might, and yanked me into the room like a ragdoll.

“Thought you’d be smart and listen in, huh, Mr Scrawny? Were you never told not to eavesdrop before your balls drop, you little shit!?”

She pushed me onto the bed that was in the room, and put all of her weight on me. I was in agony as the weight and density of her incredible musculature pushed onto my back. I screamed, but it was muffled thanks to the duvet.

“Let’s see how well you CAN defend my daughter, skinny boy!”

From the corner of my eye, I managed to see her tear Missy’s clothes off her body. The threads disintegrated so easily with the power of her muscles. She randomly picked up some chains and handcuffs, and handcuffed Missy to the side of the radiator, flexing her muscles dominantly once she was done. I sat upright on the bed and watched as she chuckled to herself and pec-flexed for good measure.

“Right, scrawnyboy. I’ll teach you how you use your ‘strength’, okay?”

I nodded, afraid to say no, and watched her with massive fear as she picked up a watermelon.

“I’ll perform five feats of strength. If you manage to copy three of them successfully, I’ll let my daughter go, and I’ll let you be with her for however long you want. Hell, if I win enough contests, I’ll even by you a little shag-pad on the outskirts of town so you don’t need to do it here. If you can’t copy them? Well, you’ll be lucky to get out alive.”

She placed the watermelon between her legs, which rippled and waved with muscle as they moved. Missy began to cry as she watched what was going on. I couldn’t tell whether she was crying because the heater was burning her, or whether she was just fearing for me.

“I can do it, babe,” I mumbled, trying to be as confident as I could.

Wendy laughed and instantly flattened the melon between her legs. As mounds of muscle grew upon mounds of muscle and crowded upon the massive piece of fruit, it split open and showered the room with liquid; the black seeds being fired round the room like the bullets from a machine gun. She prised apart her legs and the melon thudded as it hit the ground; a defeated, liquid, disgusting mess.

“Your turn, sunshine.”

She threw a smaller watermelon at me and chuckled as she watched me struggle to put it and keep it between my legs.

“Well come on, what are you waiting for!?”

She couldn’t tell, but I was already squeezing with all my might. I clenched my fists and pushed harder and harder, but the watermelon wouldn’t budge. My legs trembled as I tried harder and harder and harder, but I couldn’t push anymore. I let go and the melon hit the floor. Clean, and in the same shape it was given to me in.

“Well, well, well. Looks like your loverboy can’t do much at all, huh, Missy? Time for his first penalty!”

I opened my eyes wide and flinched, but I didn’t flinch fast enough. Wendy McMaster got me in a bearhug and was smothering my face with her mountainous breasts. Mentally, I was so confused- this was so terrifying, yet I had always wanted to be between these massive tits. I began to shudder, and my cries were muffled. She was slowly but surely cutting off my oxygen supply; her massive biceps boring into my back and pushing her further and further into her bosom. From one second to the next, I had suddenly lost all track of time, who I was, where I was, and when the hell I was doing. There was a very strange moment where my legs suddenly started to give way, causing me to slide down her body a tad.

“Oh no, looks like stickboy’s blacking out. Wake up, you little shit. We’ve got round two to come, yet.”

She unceremoniously threw me onto the bed and flexed. Terrified, I knew that round two wasn’t going to be worth competing in. But the look in her eyes made me feel like I wouldn’t have a choice…

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 05:53:05 pm »
I'd like not to think that FBBs are inherently jerks, I'm hoping Wendy is just very protective of her daughter, because it looks like she's going out of her way to hate on this guy and so far it's putting her in a very bad light. I guess this is a way for him to earn her respect, but if this is how, then I'm pretty sure that won't happen because he's too scrawny to do any of the things that she's capable of. Anyway, I'm looking forward to more. k+!

BBL

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 04:55:54 pm »
Yeah, fantastic story, K+, waiting for the next part. I hope that it will be the other way around - Missy will protect her boyfriend and occasionally show off her strength when she is with him.

just like that:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [femflex] Missy McMaster | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View