Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572461 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:46:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Gia the Giant
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gia the Giant  (Read 7930 times)

Offline Univers

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Gia the Giant
« on: June 24, 2018, 11:12:03 pm »
Anybody had a session with this beautiful tall woman? She is very beautiful and pretty strong.

https://www.wb270.com/ind/giaGiant.htm
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Univers

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Gia the Giant
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 12:40:49 am »
Sure I would like to see her if she comes my way. Can you tell about your session please? How are her scissors?

Offline Univers

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 12:12:36 am »
I am looking to see her. Thank you, I like scissors but not knock out scissors.

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Gia the Giant
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 12:27:37 am »
Met Gia  (from Ottawa Canada) for a scissors session.  The booking process was very simple.  She was very cordial upon greeting me and throughout the session.   When this girl puts a reverse scissor on you her inner thigh muscles just explode.   The first half of the session I was able to stand her scissors but just barely.  Felt my jaw and head were going to cave in.  She was very surprised she could not make me tap as she was going 100%.  Gradually her power was weakening my tolerance with every scissor.   In the second half of the session she made me tap multiple  times, otherwise I would have passed out.  If you are looking for a girl with scissor power you won't be disappointed.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 02:24:23 am »
She's much stronger than she looks, and while she plays up the domme stuff she can really wrestle. Underrated.

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
Gia The Giant
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2021, 04:05:48 pm »
Has anyone taken the opportunity to session with Gia the Giant? Is she really 6’l” and 240 lbs? Is she transgender. They don’t give us that information on the Session Girls website. I’m not interested in sessions with anyone transgender.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
Re: Gia The Giant
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 06:21:08 pm »
Has anyone taken the opportunity to session with Gia the Giant? Is she really 6’l” and 240 lbs? Is she transgender. They don’t give us that information on the Session Girls website. I’m not interested in sessions with anyone transgender.

No chicks with dicks?  C'mon man!  Expand your boundaries!  :D
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2021, 07:07:23 pm »
JFC do they not spend any effort whatsoever before posting this crap? There are many clips of her on the net where you can hear her voice, she is not trans.
And she's a great session.

'She's over 6 feet tall, is she really a woman?' is the laziest shit imaginable. God.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2021, 11:03:23 pm »
Gia is, first off, a woman. She might be 6' or so. She was certainly at least 240 pounds when I met her a few years ago. In fact, it was just after Thanksgiving, and she said she was heavier than usual.

But I felt like the session was lacking in lustre. She outweighed me by almost 90 pounds, so she was more than half again as big as I am. But she wasn't 50% stronger than me. She used her weight advantage to tire me out by crushing me and squashing me. She may have been saving energy for the next client, or on a tryptophan low. I haven't repeated with her because she didn't do any of the things that I look for in a session: I want to be overpowered or outfought. Not just flattened or held down.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2021, 03:30:24 am »
Gia is, first off, a woman. She might be 6' or so. She was certainly at least 240 pounds when I met her a few years ago. In fact, it was just after Thanksgiving, and she said she was heavier than usual.

But I felt like the session was lacking in lustre. She outweighed me by almost 90 pounds, so she was more than half again as big as I am. But she wasn't 50% stronger than me. She used her weight advantage to tire me out by crushing me and squashing me. She may have been saving energy for the next client, or on a tryptophan low. I haven't repeated with her because she didn't do any of the things that I look for in a session: I want to be overpowered or outfought. Not just flattened or held down.

Just as many friends find my preoccupation with muscular women to be a complete and utter mystery to them, so it is that I feel the same way about men who dig fatties.  BUT to each his own.  Carry on, men, and have the time of your life!  :D
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2021, 03:43:48 am »
I haven't repeated with her because she didn't do any of the things that I look for in a session: I want to be overpowered or outfought. Not just flattened or held down.
Did you tell her that the style she was using wasn't doing it for you? Because she's very capable of wrestling instead of squashing.
It's ok to tell ladies they aren't translating your request into what you want, they aren't mind readers and compliance can be mistaken for enjoyment. In the rare session where things haven't started well I usually wait 8-10 minutes before telling them, I think that's being respectful enough without seeming like I'm trying to micromanage things.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2021, 03:53:04 am »
Should add when I said she was a great session that was, I would guess, at 215-220 pounds. She looked 'normal' at that size, not visibly muscular obviously but she did not have a huge tummy or any excessive jiggle.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2021, 03:26:33 am »
I haven't repeated with her because she didn't do any of the things that I look for in a session: I want to be overpowered or outfought. Not just flattened or held down.
Did you tell her that the style she was using wasn't doing it for you? Because she's very capable of wrestling instead of squashing.

You're right, I should have said something.
Why am I so shy?
Those good good times just seem to pass me by.

But honestly, I thought that was all she could do.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2021, 05:11:03 am »

A little research goes a very long way

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2021, 05:25:29 am »
You're right, I should have said something.
Why am I so shy?
Those good good times just seem to pass me by.

But honestly, I thought that was all she could do.
You missed out on a lot, she's quite versatile, I'm convinced she thought you liked what she was doing. Knows basic bjj and is one of the few who's big and strong enough to put me in any hold she wants.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Gia the Giant

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View