Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572411 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:46:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Every Cloud (Ban on Russian Sport) has a Silver Lining (Chance for Russian FBB)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Every Cloud (Ban on Russian Sport) has a Silver Lining (Chance for Russian FBB)  (Read 1542 times)

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
As you all know, Russia was Not Allowed to Participate as a Country in the 2016 Olympics.

However, I think that this could be used by Anyone wanting to Market Female Bodybuilding Contests (the Big Muscled kind, like that of Natalya Trukhina et al.).

I am NOT saying that RULE Breaking should be tolerated, but Aside from RIO 2016, Champion Russian Women's player Sharapova also suffered a Ban, due to a "Technical Point."

If there are Lovers of Female Bodybuilding, Lovers of Russia (and/or of Russian Muscle Girls), Promoters of FBB Supplements and Promoters or Marketers of Contests like the Rising Phoenix, Wings of Strength, I think this is your Chance.

Please Comment and tell me whether my Idea is Good or Bad or Neutral (if you have Time and Bandwidth, please kindly explain your Answer).

Also, Please do Not worry. I can take Criticism well, especially Internet Criticism, and I have learnt very well (thanks to Moderators of sites) how to learn from my mistakes.

Also, I am a True ROSSOPHIL (Russia Lover) AND a LOVER of BIG RUSSIAN Muscle Girls and Women.

birmi482

In order to bring new blood from Rusdia into fbb, there needs to be a major rethinking and change . There are a number of female powerlifters from Russia who would move into bb provided the rules changed to make it more attractive for them. This would bring a whole new breed of fbbs in. Nataliya Amazonka might be just a pioneer

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Every Cloud (Ban on Russian Sport) has a Silver Lining (Chance for Russian FBB)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View