Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572664 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:06:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Session Sister [Musclefan UK]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Sister [Musclefan UK]  (Read 9831 times)

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Session Sister [Musclefan UK]
« on: June 24, 2018, 06:35:07 pm »
These don't belong to me, but I have found them entertaining and I would like to share them. Greetings

SESSION SISTER
By Musclefan UK

Kenny was just about to turn 25. He was from New Orleans but had been living in the UK for the past 2 years. He had struggled to make many friends in the UK, and spent most of his evenings surfing the net. It was this hobby that had led him to stumble across the world of female muscle. He was an obsessive, spending hours each evening surfing the various websites and chat rooms. He had promised himself that someday he would take a session with a female bodybuilder, and his 2-week return to the states for his birthday seemed like the best time.

Two days before he was set to fly ‘home’, he went online and searched for all FBB who did sessions in the New Orleans area. There were surprisingly quite a few. He noticed one called Katy. She was 35 but her photo was awesome. Standing just 5’2, she was packed with muscle and had a pretty face. “She is the one,” said Kenny to himself. He sent an e-mail to her and logged off.

The next day, Kenny went to check his mail from his works PC. Sure enough, there was the mail from the agent of Katy.  It confirmed the price of $300 for the hour and asked Kenny to reply, stating what he wanted from the session. He replied immediately. Bit of Muscle Worship, bit of arm wrestling, then some fantasy wrestling.

Just before he left for home, Kenny checked the Inbox again. Another mail from Sandra, the agent of Katy. The mail stated that everything in his request list was just fine.

“Dear Kenny, just read your request list, all fine. As it happens, we are due to record a video of Katy in action, and your request list is just what we are looking for. If you like, we will give you the session for half price if you let us film the session. Your face will be blurred out so you have nothing to worry about. Please let us know and we will see you in 5 days.”

Kenny pondered the offer for a minute. He didn’t like the idea of being filmed, but then again, he would be anonymous, and to be honest, he could sure use that extra $150. He replied to Sandra stating that he would agree to the filming of his session. He was so excited, all he could think about on the flight to the States, was the muscles of Katy squeezing the life out of him.

Kenny arrived in New Orleans Airport at midday and was greeted with a hug from his father. They had 2 years of catching up to do, and the 3-hour drive home passed quickly as both talked and talked. As they reached home, Sylvia, Kenny’s mom, came running out and hugged and kissed her son. It sure felt good to be home. He loved his family. “Kenny is here” shouted Sylvia up the stairs. “Wait till you see Melissa, you won’t recognize her” said Sylvia.

Melissa was Kenny’s sister. She was 20 years old and a college student. When he had left for England 2 years back, Melissa had been a slim 18 year old. She went for a daily jog, but that was about the limit of her exercise. The Melissa that greeted him now, had filled out to say the least. She gave him a big hug and Kenny noticed her muscular arms straight away as they stretched the Lycra sleeves of her top to the limits. “Wow, Mel, you been hitting the gym?” asked a shocked Kenny.

Melissa was very shy about it all, “Yes, a little, it’s not a big deal” she replied.

Kenny settled in to his old room and immediately logged on to the PC. No further mails from Katy or Sandra, he had just days to wait.

The days seemed to drag as Kenny waited for his big day. The night before the session, he checked his Inbox again, and saw a message from Sandra marked Urgent!

“Due to unforeseen circumstances, Katy will not be able to make the session tomorrow. We have found a superb replacement though, and the filming will go ahead as planned. If this is not ok with you, please reply immediately”

There was no photo of the replacement, but her stats were there and to say they were impressive was an understatement. Erika was her name. She stood at 5’7, which was 5 inches taller than Katy. Kenny liked taller women so he was happy to read this statistic. As he read on, he saw that she weighed in at 135llbs and had 14.8 inch biceps. This was slightly smaller than Katy, but what the hell, not by much. The other stats read well too, and Kenny was happy to reply saying that he was more than happy with this replacement.

In the morning, he ate breakfast with the family and made an excuse about visiting an old friend for the day. He set off on the 3-hour drive to the downtown apartment for the session. He felt the sweat on his palms as he rang the bell. This had been a dream of his for 2 years, finally becoming reality. Sandra let him in and he sat on the leather sofa in the foyer.

Sandra came to greet him, “Hi Kenny, nice to meet you. Erika is here, just getting ready now. We have 3 cameras set up and ready to roll, there might even be some future commission for you if it sells well”.

Kenny was led to a bedroom and told he had 5 minutes to get changed. He put on his white vest. It showed off his thin arms but that’s what he wanted. He wanted to see the comparison between he and Erika. He put on his underpants, and his shorts and tied up his sneakers in double knots. He did some stretching and was a bag of nerves as Sandra shouted for him to come out into the main room. The floor was covered with matts and the walls had photos of many bodybuilders, including many of Katy, his original booking.

Kenny had his head down as the FBB walked into the room. He was still nervous about the whole thing. He slowly raised his head from the floor to see the massive calves protruding from her legs. “Man she is built,” he thought to himself. He continued to move his line of vision upwards and saw the quads, crushing quads. Her slender waist made way for the solid looking six-pack. One of the best washboards he had ever seen. Further still, he ogled the muscle filled chest. As he moved his head to look at her face, their eyes met. Both froze. “Melissa?” Shouted Kenny in horror.

“Kenny?” Came the puzzled reply.

Sandra broke the silent stare. “Whoa, go back a bit. You know each other?” she asked.

As Kenny was just about to spill the beans, Melissa, or Erika as she was, shouted first, “Erm, yeah, we used to go to the same school”

Sandra doubted the sincerity in her voice, “Is that right Kenny, you went to school with Erika, erm Melissa?”

Kenny answered, “Yes, that’s right, Oakfield High School”. He didn’t know why his sister had lied about them being related, but he just went along with it as it seemed the right thing to do.

Sandra shrugged her shoulders, “Are we still ok with the session then? The tapes ready to roll” she asked them both.

“Can we just have a minute in private?” Asked Melissa

“Ok, 2 minutes then we have to get going” replied the inpatient Sandra.

Melissa grabbed her brother and dragged him to the back bedroom.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” She demanded.

“I, I erm” Kenny didn’t know what to say

“Come on Kenny, there is no time for this, just tell me the truth” she shouted

“Ok, OK, I am a FBB fan. I booked a session with Katy, but she pulled out, I had no idea you were Erika, hell, I didn’t know you lifted till 3 days ago.”

Melissa put her head in her hands. “I can’t believe you are going to ruin my big chance Kenny” said Melissa.

“How was I to know you were Erika, why do you use a false name anyway?” he asked

“It’s Sandra’s idea, it sells more videos she says. Man, I needed this break so badly, I have some big debts and this was my only way out.”

Kenny felt awful, what could he do.

“Look, I can lend you some money, clear your debts” he said

Melissa laughed. “Oh, you have 5 grand to spare then?”

Kenny was shocked, “5 grand, but, how?”

Melissa explained that she had begun to workout, she had dabbled in steroids, and before she knew it, she had racked up some big debts.

“This was my one way out, they were paying me 2 grand up front for this video, plus commission” she said.

The two sat there for a minute, both embarrassed, both silent. Sandra then walked in on them. “You have one minute. Sort this tiff out and lets get going,” she said.

The mood of Melissa then suddenly changed.

“Look Kenny, I still need the money, we are going to have to do this” she told him in no uncertain terms.

“What, don’t be ridiculous. I am not wrestling you” he shouted

“Kenny, you have no choice. Either I beat you up for the camera or I beat you up in here. You wanted a session with a muscle girl, well, I am a girl with muscle so you will get your money worth”

“But, it, it” Kenny was speechless

“What’s the matter, scared you might get a hard on Kenny?” said Melissa

Kenny did not reply

“Well if it’s any consolation, I saw you jerking off many times when you had the room next door.” She said without remorse.

Kenny began to cry

“Look Kenny” Melissa said, “Just think of me as Katy, or Erika, or whoever your favorite bodybuilder is. Try not to think who I am. We can get through this. You will go home happy, I will go home with the money in the bank, and I swear, I will never tell anybody about this. Please Kenny” she begged.

Kenny knew this was going to be so tough but he knew he was in a no win situation. He nodded to Melissa.

“Right then, lets jump to it” she said as she ran out back into the main room.

Kenny stood up and slowly walked in to join her. He had never felt so weird in all his life.

The 2 stood facing each other. Sandra pulled out a piece of paper, “OK, request number one” she shouted.

Kenny froze, his wish list, he had sent in a wish list of his fantasies. Oh god, how he wished the ground would open up and swallow him.

He frantically thought back to his list. Muscle Worship, he was sure that was his number one. And he was right. “Action” shouted Sandra as the camera began to roll.

Melissa seemed to be oblivious to the fact that her brother was present as she began to flex and pose at the camera. “Don’t be shy” she said to Kenny.

Kenny looked round, hoping that somebody would save him, but there was nobody. He paced over to stand in front of Melissa. He reached out a shaking hand and cupped the massive bicep on show. Over 14 and a half inches, he knew that from the e-mail. His hand trembled as he gave a squeeze to the rock on her arm. He ran his finger down the large vein that had just popped up. He shook with nerves as he ran his finger down the vein, right down her forearm. Kenny took back his hand, he felt relived that part one was done, but Sandra gestured to him. “Abs, feel the abs” she said. Kenny really didn’t want to do this. He reached down and placed his hand over the rippled stomach of Melissa. It was then that he became aware of his erection. God, he felt so dirty. He hadn’t done anything wrong, but it just seemed so bad. He tried to picture the face of his favorite bodybuilder, but each time he glanced up, he saw his sister staring back at him. He crouched down and put both hands around the calves. This was the first time he had seen his sister not covered up in a jumper and he couldn’t believe how big she was. If only it was not her, anybody but Melissa. As he caressed the muscles one by one, he began to relax. For a moment he forgot who belonged to the muscles, the massive, hard muscles he was feeling. Suddenly he snapped out of it as Sandra shouted, “Cut!” Scene one was over.

Kenny let out a breath of relief. The relief lasted for only a minute, as he remembered request number two. Kenny had asked to be cradle carried around the room before arm wrestling the bodybuilder. The idea was that Katy was tired from lifting him, making it a closer arm wrestle.

“Can we skip the lifting bit” asked Kenny in hope.

“Certainly not” snapped Sandra, “We have a schedule to keep to”.

Kenny knew that in his sister’s arms, his erection would be obvious. He tried to blank his mind of all thoughts of muscle. He thought of green hills, but in his head, the hills transformed into biceps. He thought of soccer, but the player with the ball had the face of his sister. He couldn’t erase thoughts of muscle. Melissa came from behind him and scooped him effortlessly into her arms. She began to curl Kenny in front of the camera. He weighed 160llbs and she was curling him, how strong was she?

She then began to walk with ease around the room with Kenny safely in her arms. He glanced down his body and the erection in his pants was more than obvious, she had to have noticed it. Everytime he blanked his mind, the firm muscles would rub against his body to remind him just where he was. After what seemed like an eternity, Kenny was put down next to the arm wrestling table.

Melissa put her hand up immediately.

“Don’t need a while to rest then?” joked Kenny.

Melissa had a stern face on, “just put your hand on the table” she demanded. Kenny complied. Melissa seemed angry with him as she took a firm grip of Kenny’s hand. “Lets go then” said Kenny, and within 2 seconds, she had slammed his hand down and had kept her grip of him.

“Cut, cut” shouted Sandra. “You have to make it look a bit closer, is that your best effort Kenny?”

Kenny knew it was, he stayed silent.

“Christ, you are a weak one,” laughed Sandra. “Ok Erika, you will have to toy with him, make it look a bit of a struggle”

Kenny now felt really pathetic. His baby sister, 5 years his junior, was having to pretend to arm wrestle him. How pathetic he thought.

Again they locked hands. This time Kenny began to push and Melissa simply held her ground. She made no effort to push back, Kenny was straining, she was not even breathing heavy. Her bicep was hardly pumped up; this was too easy for her. Melissa then began to move Kenny backwards, she could have won it right then, but she allowed Kenny to get her backed up. In fact, she allowed Kenny to get her right down, almost to the point of victory. She let out a squeal. Kenny actually thought he had her, maybe she toyed too much, took him too lightly. He was less than an inch from victory and he gave his all to finish it off. Melissa than began to laugh. Her bicep suddenly exploded from her relaxed arm. Within a second, she had powered Kenny back to the starting position. 3 thick veins ran over her bicep, many more down her forearm as she asked Kenny if he was ready to lose. Kenny just bowed his head as Melissa took his hand down to the table with a loud thump.

Again, the silence was broken by Sandra directing for request three. This was the one Kenny was dreading the most. He had asked for a fantasy wrestle. He had known that Katy was more than a match for him, and not wanting to get hurt, he had asked that she dominate him fantasy style. This would involve Katy, or Melissa as it was now, to put Kenny in holds to make him submit.

As they faced up, Kenny whispered to Melissa, “go easy on me”. Melissa just sneered at him.

Kenny had noticed hat her attitude had changed. She must have noticed his hard on and taken exception to it.

Kenny crouched down as Melissa came from behind and wrapped her arms around his neck, like a full Nelson. “Ok, now try and escape” shouted Sandra.

Escape was not on his mind, surviving was more important as Kenny struggled to breath. He gripped at her hard biceps but couldn’t wrap his hand round it let alone force it off. After about a minute, he began to pass out. He tapped on her arm frantically. Melissa let go and Kenny slumped to the mat. He had just seconds to get his breath when Melissa locked her massive thighs round his waist. Kenny let out a wail as she began to squeeze sadistically. Once again, the firm muscles were more than a match for him as he tapped out.

This torture went on for 20 minutes. Each move applied with increased menace. This was not the enjoyable fantasy he had imagined.

Kenny was so relieved as he heard Sandra shout, “Cut”.

He sat trying to get his breath. It was over, or was it?

“Ok, one last thing for the video. I know you didn’t request this, but you two work so well together you might as well. You would normally get charged extra for this anyway Kenny” explained Sandra

“No, that’s it, I have had enough already thanks all the same” gasped Kenny.

“We’ll do it” shouted Melissa,

“Like fuck we will” replied Kenny.

“Sandra, get the camera rolling” said Melissa.

Kenny had a scared look on his face. He backed away from the advancing Melissa. Melissa reached out and grabbed Kenny, sending him down to the mat. Before he could move, she leapt onto him, and pinned him down to the floor. Kenny recalled all the times they had fought as kids; only then, he was the dominating one. He got one hand free and pulled at her hair. Melissa let up her grip and Kenny rolled free. Where he was going to run to exactly was anyone’s guess. Kenny dived at Melissa to knock her off balance. He managed to get on top of her. He began to bend back her arm. As he did so, he was still in shock by the thickness of muscle on show. “Ok Melissa, do you give? You going to stop this shit?” he shouted

Melissa just looked at him, “Kenny, get off me now or I swear I will give the video something to write home about”

“No way, now just give this up or I will break your arm” shouted the scared Kenny.

Melissa just began to laugh. Slowly, she began to straighten her arm. Kenny had hold of it with both his hands, yet he was being overpowered one handed. The triceps strained from the arm of Melissa as she straightened it fully. With a squeal, she flipped Kenny off her back and onto the mat once more. Before he could move, Melissa was on top of him again. She pinned his arms down and moved her legs over then in a schoolboy pin.

She leaned down and whispered to Kenny, “You fucking deserve this you pervert”

Kenny struggled like hell but he was pinned fast as Melissa began to take off her bikini bottoms. She still had his 2 hands pinned to the floor. All Kenny could do was kick his legs. As Melissa began to move her body up towards Kenny’s face, she whispered to him once more, “Think of the money, not your sister”. A muffled “Nooooooo!!!” could be heard as Melissa moved her pussy onto Kenny’s face. She posed a double bicep for the camera as Sandra shouted, “That’s a wrap”.

Kenny lay on the mat sobbing as Melissa got up and began to get changed.

“That was amazing Erika” said Sandra. “This could be a big seller”

Melissa suddenly seemed to forget their original story as she replied with excitement. “You think, Wow cool. Who would have thought it eh, Melissa Jackson beating up her brother for cash”?

As soon as she said it, she realized her conflicting stories.

She had no choice but to come clean with Sandra. The two were busy talking as they heard the door slam, Kenny had run off.

Kenny stopped briefly at his parents to collect his things before getting the next flight back to the UK. He didn’t speak to Melissa after that, but he was confident that she hadn’t told anyone; after all, she would come out of it looking weird too. His parents were cool with him too, that made him sure that they didn’t know about what happened, or even about his fetish for muscle girls.

A year passed and Kenny had wiped away the memories of what happened. He hadn’t dreamed about it for over 4 months. His life had returned to normal, when a package arrived at his house, 3 days prior to his birthday. A card was attached, it read, “Happy birthday brother, enjoy, you deserve it, love Melissa”

He carefully opened the packaging to find a video. On the cover was the flexing Erika. His heart almost stopped as he read the title, “Beaten Brother”. He opened the inlay card, and there was a color photograph of him being pinned to the floor by his flexing sister. His face was there for all to see. Anybody who saw this film would know about what had happened. He sat and cried before deleting every female muscle website from his PC.

There Can Be Only One

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: SESSION SISTER
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 10:33:59 pm »
very interesting story, thank you, it is something new!!!
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 11:22:55 pm »
very interesting story, thank you, it is something new!!!
K for you

Thank you!!! :thanks:
There Can Be Only One

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 11:29:02 pm »
Session Sister (Part 2)

2 years had passed since that fateful day. Kenny had booked a session, and ended up facing his own sister who had packed on the muscle. Neither wanted to go through with it, but for money reasons, and the fact that Melissa was making her video debut, she forced her brother to go on with the session. Kenny had gotten aroused and was obviously very ashamed. Melissa and Kenny had hardly spoken since then. The odd birthday card, and the token present was the most contact each gave the other. Kenny had taken it badly. He had tried to put his love of muscle out of his mind. He had sold his magazines and videos and kept his web contact to a minimum. Melissa however had become more and more interested in the session scene. She was fascinated that her physique could turn on a man so much that he would explode without even having to touch. She loved the control.

After doing sessions for the past 2 years, she needed a change. The money was good, but she hated giving her cut to the agent. The $400 she got for doing each video was not enough for her efforts. She lay on her bed one July evening, pondering her next move. She looked around her luxury apartment. She had it all, looks; muscle, money, but she wanted more. Suddenly she sat bolt upright. She would make her own video to sell. All the videos she had made were decent sellers, but none had captured the market interest like the one she had inadvertently made with Kenny. What the market needed was something similar, something to fill the void. What they needed was a sequel. Sure, others had tried to recreate the brother sister scenario, but non-were featuring real siblings. Despite not seeing Kenny for 2 years, she knew this just should to be done.

Melissa was now 22. Kenny was 27, this very day in fact, so she decided to use this as the springboard to get closer to her brother once more. Closer with an ulterior motive.

She picked up the phone and nervously dialed;

“Hello big brother, happy birthday” she shouted cheerfully

Kenny was obviously still ashamed about what had gone down. His replies were short and to the point. The longer the conversation went on without mention of muscles, or bodybuilding, Kenny became more relaxed. Over 45 minutes of flowing conversation had gone down when Melissa suggested that they meet up. Kenny was unsure, but he agreed.

“And I promise not to beat you up” joked Melissa

“You would have a job, I am a lot stronger than the last time you saw me” replied Kenny confidently

Melissa hung up and felt depressed. Sure, it was great to make up with her brother, but what if he really was too strong for her now. She doubted it as she too had added a lot of muscle, but even so, she was worried. Even if he was still her weaker brother, how on earth could she get him to wrestle? Sure, she could just jump him, but if he did not retaliate, how could it work?

As she counted the days, she tried to reassure herself. “There is no way he can be as strong as me” she thought out loud as she drove to meet Kenny at the airport. She laughed as she thought about how he would refuse, but then agree, as he was deep down a submissive.

As they met up in the lounge, they gave each other a huge hug. True, Kenny felt way more solid than before, he was probably pretty strong. But Kenny had not seen her new improved physique. As they drove to her place, Melissa had thoughts of a titanic wrestling match with her strong brother. A close encounter with her winning, what a great movie it would make. She glanced at Kenny; he too was deep in thought. She smiled as she guessed what was going on in his mind.

When they arrived, they talked and drank wine. They eventually got onto the topic of the fateful session. Kenny even joked about it.

“You couldn’t do that sort of thing to me now sis” boasted Kenny. He flexed a solid looking bicep at her.

Melissa felt it. It was no way as hard as hers, but she mockingly said, “Wow, pretty hard”

A few more drinks, and Kenny was playing into Melissa’s plan.

“Come on Mel, let’s have an arm wrestle, for old times sake”

Melissa smiled. “Ok, but promise you won’t hurt me” mocked Melissa again

Melissa still had her now 15 inch arms covered. Kenny must have been about the 14-inch mark. They locked up. Melissa groaned and strained, Kenny was pretty strong. Too strong for her? After a minute or 2, Kenny had won.

“Ha Ha, told you sister, not bad but I am the muscle now” shouted Kenny

“Yes, you are too strong for me Kenny, glad we don’t have to wrestle anymore” She said to him

Melissa chuckled to herself, she had just tested Kenny out and knew that she was still some way stronger, only he didn’t know it yet. But soon would.

Kenny downed the rest of his wine, “Lets wrestle, let me get revenge” demanded Kenny.

Melissa pretended to be unsure, scared even. Kenny thrived on this. Eventually Melissa agreed. She slipped off to change, and set up the hidden camera to tape the action. Kenny stripped to his boxers and t-shirt. The wine had made him forget that this was his sister and the effects female muscle had on him.

Kenny poured more wine. He was smiling, until the door opened, and in her blue bikini stood Melissa. Muscle bound Melissa that is. The last time he saw her; she was 5’7 135, hard and toned. Now she was 154lbs, a very stocky, almost pro bodybuilder look. She was cut to the bone, having dieted down for her brother’s arrival. Kenny suddenly sobered up. Flashbacks of 2 years ago flooded his head.

He tried to back out of the match, but words failed him. The siblings stood toe to toe and locked up in a test of strength, MERCY. A grimace spread over the face of Kenny as he pushed his hands with all his might. Melissa just smiled. She was still way stronger than him. Kenny dropped to his knees, his hands bent right back.

“MERCY MERCY” Kenny cried out

Melissa smiled, looking right over at the camera

“Sorry bro, can’t quite hear you there”

She continued to bend back his fingers. Kenny screamed out “OW OW MERCY PLEASE OW”

Melissa let him go. She had menace in her eyes;

“Right Kenny boy, it is time to make Session Sister Part 2. The camera is rolling, the wrestlers are ready. So, how do we start? Lift and Carry was it?”

Kenny shook his head. “Not a chance” shouted Kenny.

Kenny walked off to pick up his clothes. Melissa reached into the drawer in the desk. She held up a package.

“Kenny, here I have a copy of Session Sister Part 1. You have seen it; I sent you one on your birthday 2 years ago. This one here is addressed to mom, and I have one in here for dad, one for your girlfriend, one for your boss and one for each of your mates”

Kenny raced over to grab it, but Melissa swung him round, sending him hard to the floor.

“Wanna fight me for it Kenny?” she teased, waving the package

“What do you want?” sobbed Kenny

“I want to make money. Session Sister 2 will be a best seller, you can either have a cut and help me out, or you will find that everyone in your life will be laughing behind your back at what happened 2 years back”

Kenny sat there with every possible outcome racing through his head. Wrestling female muscle was his fantasy, but not his damn sister. True, he needed the cash, and nobody had ever stopped him to talk about his appearance in video number 1. If he made this, would anybody ever know? I mean, who watches these perverse videos? However, he knew that wrestling her would get him excited. That felt dirty and wrong.

“No, I can’t do it” said Kenny

“Kenny, you have no choice. You will make this video or face the consequences. I know you enjoy it” Melissa said as she pointed at the arousal in his boxers.

Kenny tried to hide it, he said nothing.

“How would your girlfriend feel if she saw what happened last time? I can’t see her being too understanding knowing she is going out with a wimp who gets hard at his sisters body, can you?” said Melissa coldly.

There was a brief stand off. Kenny knew he was trapped.

“Ok, ok I will do it” sobbed Kenny

A huge smile spread across Melissa’s face.

“Right, here is the general script, lets make a best seller” she said.

Lift and Carry was on the list first, but Melissa had a change of heart.

“Tell you what bro, we will arm wrestle first, you are pretty strong in that department, you might beat me again” she sniggered

Kenny realized that he had been set up. He hadn’t beaten her at all, she had let him.

They went over to the table once more. Kenny gripped the strong vascular hand of his sister. He looked over at her bikini-clad body. It was impossible not to get aroused. Her body was perfect. She looked so strong, just like the girls on the websites.

Melissa playfully swung the match back and forth. He was indeed stronger than before, but not a patch on her. She let the match run for over 2 minutes before bringing it to her conclusion. Kenny was doing well, but only because she was letting him. True, he was pretty strong now, but Melissa had moved to a new level, she was as strong as an ox. Kenny gritted his teeth and glanced down at his bicep. His 14 inches looked damn impressive, yet he couldn’t quite force her arm back. He then glanced at hers. 15 inches she had claimed, but it looked more like 13. Kenny laughed, this was in the bag, and his sister had under estimated him. Melissa held it steady, and then suddenly her arm blasted into the full 15 inches as she upped her effort. Kenny was now on the retreat. Once the bicep had grown to its full size, the movement began and Kenny could do nothing. Within 30 seconds, his efforts to stop her had failed and he was slammed down to the table.

Melissa jumped up, “Oh big brother, how does it feel to have such a strong sister?” She said in a sultry tone for the benefit of the video.

Kenny looked at his flexing sister, “Your too strong for me Melissa, please, let me go”

Melissa laughed as she moved into segment 2 of the film. She stepped over to Kenny and scooped him up into her arms. Kenny wasn’t a small guy now, but Melissa made it look effortless. Kenny was in his sister’s huge arms, in a cradle carry. His hard on was sticking up in his shorts. He closed his eyes, trying to think of anything but this, but each time his mind went blank, a bulging pec or bicep would prod against him, bringing it all back to the foremost in his mind. Kenny was amazed at how easy Melissa was able to lift him, and even more so how she was able to walk around the room with him. He became aware of his erection, but he was helpless. He begged for her to put him down, but she did not listen, but instead walked him over to the camera and let the lens see his excitement. Kenny turned his head to hide his face, but only succeeded to put his face against the vascular pectoral muscle.

“Kenny, you seem to like being lifted” Melissa joked for the camera’s benefit.

Melissa then put Kenny down. Before he could move anywhere, she crouched down and put her arms tight around his legs, just above the knee. With one swift move, she hoisted Kenny up into the air. “You are so light,” she laughed. Kenny must have been 185 lbs, yet she was able to hold him up for over a minute.

Eventually she put Kenny down. “Now for my favorite bit” she said and walked over to the drawer. Kenny had no idea what ‘her’ favorite bit was, but he didn’t have to wait long to find out. Melissa returned with a bottle of baby oil.

“So, ever oiled up a real bodybuilder before?” she asked

Kenny shook his head. He had done a few sessions, but Melissa right now was in comp shape, he had never seen anything like this up close before.

“Scene 3, Action” shouted Melissa

Melissa began to shake her legs loose then tensed it up. Kenny poured the oil onto his shaking hands. He cupped the calf muscle of her right leg. He guessed it to be 17 inches, but who knows. He had never seen such vascular muscles before. Melissa was in pro shape right now, and it was hard to control himself. Kenny had never been this turned on in his whole life. His dream was coming true, well kind of, except that it was his sister and not his favorite pro bodybuilder. Kenny massaged the oil into the calf. Melissa then shook her leg again and tensed. Her quads showed amazing separation. Kenny rubbed the oil up and down the quads. Melissa then moved her pose and tensed up a perfect 8-pack abs area. The definition was unbelievable. Kenny was amazed at the hardness as he moved slowly up and down the abs. Melissa then tensed up her chest. Kenny ignored this and tried to move onto the biceps. “Pecs need doing” demanded Melissa

“I, I but, erm” stumbled Kenny

“Do it” demanded Melissa

Kenny closed his eyes as he began to massage the oil into her pecs. Finally, the right bicep was flexed. Veins ran from her hand, down her forearm, all over the giant muscle. Her bicep was over 15 inch right now. Kenny felt himself stiffen even more as he caressed his favorite muscle.

“Cut” said Melissa, rubbing the oil into her abs herself. She was getting off on this now, this was no longer just a video, it was good.

“Ok, I did what you asked” cried Kenny, “I am gonna go”

Melissa put her hand against his chest to stop him,

“Kenny, the last segment is going to be the wrestle. And you know what, I am going to make it extra special. It is going to have the best ever ‘climax’” she began to laugh hysterically.

Kenny knew what she meant and tried to make a run for it. The tape was still running and the wrestle had unofficially begun.

Kenny spun round to face his attacker. Melissa had lost the thoughts of her movie, this was emotion taking hold. She wanted to overpower her brother. Melissa grabbed at Kenny, but he stepped aside. He couldn’t run, so he went into his own attack mode. With his 2 hands, he grabbed the advanced arm of his sister. The knotted muscle was textured within his grip. He attempted to put her arm up behind her back, with limited success. Melissa moaned in pain, but had a huge smile on her face. She was allowing Kenny to have his moment in the match. Kenny pushed with all his might to try and get Melissa to give up. For a second, Kenny thought he had the upper hand. Despite the uneasy feeling of the huge triceps in his hands, he thought Melissa was going to give in.

“Come on Kenny, is that all you have?” mocked Melissa

Kenny struggled, his grip was tight, but the huge muscled arm of his sister began to straighten. Kenny adjusted his grip but couldn’t stop Melissa from powering out of the move.

“Now dear brother, it is my turn” she said with menace

Kenny backed off until the sofa stopped his movement. Melissa made her way over like a vulture closing in on her prey. Melissa grabbed Kenny, he offered little resistance as she took him down to the floor. Melissa rolled Kenny onto his front and grabbed his arm, replicating the very same move he had attempted to put her in. Kenny began to squeal, realizing that he couldn’t escape. He strained to power out of the move, but in her vice like grip, he had no chance.

“So Kenny, am I stronger than you?” asked Melissa

“Yes Yes” shouted Kenny with real fear in his voice

Melissa began to laugh. The camera was capturing all of this, but she had forgotten. She twisted the arm right up her brothers back. Kenny began to wail

“Ow Ow, please it’s gonna break ow” begged Kenny

Melissa had only just begun

Melissa pushed the arm further, ignoring Kenny’s pleas. She locked her fingers into his and bent them back too.

“Ow ow, please Melissa, please” begged Kenny again

Melissa put her head next to his, “So, who is the big wimp?” she asked

Through the tears, Kenny replied, “me, I am the wimp”

Melissa laughed and finally let Kenny go.

“That’s 1-0 to me, lets go again” she shouted with excitement

Kenny and Melissa locked up. Melissa once again proved too strong and forced Kenny to the floor. She put him onto his back and held his arms to the floor. She then sat heavily on his chest. Kenny struggled, but Melissa held him with ease. She playfully bounced on his chest. Kenny wheezed with every bounce on his chest. Melissa smiled, even posing a one armed flex for the camera.

Her mind was filled with the thrill of being strong. The thrill of the film also came into view. It was perfect, but needed a climax, a defining moment. She had already had him begging like a baby, so what now. She suddenly caught glance of the bulge in his pants. Kenny noticed her eyes light up.

“No, Melissa no, anything but this” he begged

Melissa though had lost all rational thought. She had her film in mind, nothing else. She slowly began to massage his groin area.

Kenny struggled like never before. He bucked up and down, trying to wrestle her from him. Melissa just laughed. Kenny had given his bets effort, yet was helpless against her superior power. Kenny’s pleas soon became moans. His wriggling became spasmodic. With one huge strain, Kenny let out a loud moan as he came inside his pants.

Melissa smiled and stood up. “That’s a wrap Kenny” she smiled as Kenny ran off for the bedroom out of view of the lens.

Kenny left soon after. Completely humiliated once again by his own sister. Melissa knew that Kenny would never speak to her again, but right now, she didn’t care. Her video was going to be a hit. She went to sleep happy.

The next day, Melissa decided to play back the film. As she saw Kenny crying, begging and eventually being made to ejaculate, she suddenly felt guilt. What had she done? She pulled out the videocassette. She went to snap it, but then stopped. She decided that she couldn’t justify it to herself if she let the world see what went on the day before. But she was a tad proud of it still. She put it into the bottom drawer, just in case she got the urge to watch her own private masterpiece again one day.
There Can Be Only One

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 08:36:18 am »
again: I like it so much!!!
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Session Sister [Musclefan UK]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View