Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575447 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:37:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [taoschild] My Muscle Woman Awakening
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [taoschild] My Muscle Woman Awakening  (Read 20933 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
[taoschild] My Muscle Woman Awakening
« on: June 09, 2018, 06:40:26 pm »
Never tried this before - going to give it a go.  If you like it let me know and I will continue
----------
My Muscle Woman Awakening
by taoschild
----------

Its a long story so bear with me.  But I hope you enjoy my growing love of muscle.  My name is Rick and I grew up in an athletic family.  My dad coached football and my sister became a professional dancer.  I never expected to like muscle.  In fact when I was little I had posters of the typical skinny women with big boobs on my wall and pretty much agreed with all of my friends in middle school that the bigger the boobs the better.  I didn't think that athletic women, especially women with muscle were attractive, or at least I didn't originally.

I think my first hint of my new passion was when I went with my dad's team to a road game against the perpetual league champion.  We were expected to lose by several touchdowns but we were really playing well that sweltering evening.   Everyone was in tank tops and shorts and the stadium was packed.  As I went to my seat I couldn't help but notice the woman in the row behind me.  She had veins running down her arms and lines everywhere.  A white halter top was clinging to her body like it might explode at any moment and her cut off jean shorts didn't provide any protection for her much bigger than average but incredibly cut legs.  Her beautiful light brown hair was held back by some kind of red scarf.  At the time I remember being confused and amazed.  My breath quickened, but I couldn't get any oxygen.  I had to get a grip so as to not collapse.  Anyway we made eye contact and she must have known what I didn't know at the time.  I was going to be attracted to muscular women.  Strike that.  I was going to be helpless before muscular women my whole life.  Walking to my seat looking down and back up she never stopped making eye contact with me.  Confident, strong, and stunning I felt myself wither before her power.  My member was as hard as it had ever been and was getting to that point where sometimes it aches and the seconds that had spun by seemed like an eternity. She smiled at me and said,
"Hello.  Welcome to our house."
It took me a moment to comprehend that this goddess was speaking to me.  It took me another to figure out she was for the other team.  She was wearing red white and blue while I was clearly decked out in my dad's team blue and gold.  It took all of the power in me to muster up a feeble response,
"Hi."
Anyway that was that.  I missed my big chance.  In my defense I didn't know I was interested in muscular women before that instance.  She had clearly known that some men were that way.  And, she was probably 15 years older than I was so she had that advantage too.  Humbled, yet still young (frosh in high school), I stood and watched the game determined to steal as many glances as I could during the game.  The game was one of the best I'd ever seen.  There were turnovers left and right and big plays throughout - and my dad's team was ahead most of the game.  The fans barely sat and there were a million high fives and cheers both ways.  I actually was enjoying the game too but not nearly as much as stealing glances at the woman kitty corner behind me.  When their team scored or had a big play she turned around and high-fived her friends.  Her back muscles would clench and release as she did so and I remained firm and at attention the whole game.  I was in heaven.  It was a thing of beauty.  Deeply tanned, chiseled, and bulging.  It was a work of art - a michaeleangelo.  I digress.  Just thinking about her now still gives me waves of pleasure.  We caught glances of each other through and she gave me a sly smile like she knew but wasn't letting me know completely.  Anyway, my dad's team played a heck of a game but there were a few bad calls in overtime and the other team hit a field goal to win it. 
I was crushed.  Not only had my team lost but this opportunity to explore my new instant love was now passed.  I had nothing to look forward tobut a long bus ride home.  I sat down and put my head in my hands as the fans departed.  Yet I had one last good fortune.  The lady behind me poked me on the back long after most fans had left.  As I turned around she was bending over.  I could see down her top a little bit and saw rows of chest muscles.  I was instantly at attention again.  The goddess then spoke to me.  As if in slow motion she said,
"Nobody does that to us here.  Great game."
I was speechless.  I think she knew I would be.  She reached out her hand instead.  As we shook it felt like lightning was attacking my body.  Waves of sexual excitement pulsed through my body.  Not only that but her grip was so firm that I had to apply as much pressure as I could back.  It wasn't enough.  I knew at this moment that not only did I love the look of female muscle but its power enraptured me too.  I was feeling light headed as her powerful grip racked my whole body.  She then pulled me in a little closer into a brief light hug.  Whispering into my ear she pronounced,
"Its okay lots of men like it.  Your not weird you just appreciate hard work."
I was of course stunned.  Its like she knew everything.  I watched her as she walked out.  At this point I didn't care if anyone knew.  I loved female muscle and I would seek it out, albeit quietly, in the future.  She did give me one last glance but it really isn't that which I remember to this day.  Its that handshake and whisper. 

When I got home from the trip I began looking up muscle wherever I could. I looked at TV Guide for ESPN bodybuilding competitions, slyly bought and hid issues of WPW and highly anticipated the date of its next issuance.  I also looked at every woman for muscle first, face, hair, and boobs had fallen to a distant second.  My next experience with muscle was a lot closer than I might have known.  The next time I saw my sister's best friend, Kirsten, I saw this fantastic dancer a bit differently.  I saw her from the ground up.  Her diamond shaped calves were enormous and rock hard from years of dancing.  How had I missed this all these years?  I would have to investigate....

"

Forum Saradas

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Muscle Woman Awakening
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 08:45:47 am »
great start..
hope for continuing
User is currently banned [View]

Offline strongnic81

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 11:59:00 am »
Super Story

Offline lbb49

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 06:19:20 pm »
Bravo

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 11:27:42 am »
I LIKE it!!

Offline kjm7997

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 03:54:13 pm »
Great start!

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 11:54:59 pm »
Thank you for the kind comments.  I'm considering making this the prelude to a novel and have written 35 pages.  My only question is whether or not its okay to have a story develop over decades in a relationship with muscle growth throughout hiatuses.  Would more realism in that sense be okay or is that too slow?

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 06:16:44 am »

In my opinion stories can get "to slow" sometimes, but if your writing is good and catchy the reader wont notice it. There is afterall a demand for stories with realistic muscle growth, girl getting stronger than boyfriend, husbond etc. over longer time.....I like those stories very much too...so lets see the story.... ;)

Offline Bigred81

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 11:21:17 am »
 :bravo: wow i like it! I love your writing style. And I'm also more in realistic slow muscle grow ;) cant wait to read more of this story! :)

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 12:43:53 pm »
You’re good writer so more of this would be killer

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2018, 04:24:58 pm »
This is a great start.  K+
Write how you feel comfortable.  If that means more realism and slower development, then great.  There's already plenty of the supernatural and unrealistic on this site.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2018, 04:13:43 pm »
Thank you gwhhh.  I'm 40 pages into the story now.  Its not going to be about a younger man and an older woman though that initial woman will be referenced throughout as the impetus to his muscle infatuation.  The story will be about a childhood friend who grows in muscle and he pursues her later in life when she has gotten bigger and then she gets even bigger.  It will be very long term muscle growth.   I'm hoping that more realistic is something that people can still appreciate

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 05:56:51 am »
Hope to read it soon

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2018, 05:15:45 pm »
Okay I've almost finished the novel. Well, I should say we.  My wife who is a serious weightlifter too decided to contribute so it will have different perspectives.  Its going to be about 200 pages. We are now editing and have a slight disagreement. Present or past tense?  Its a story that takes place over about a dozen years.  Would love your thoughts. We will try and publish on Amazon and Ill give you updates when its ready.

MaryMuscle

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2018, 12:06:21 am »
I'm not sure it matters.  Look forward to reading it soon. I'd say go with what the wife says.  :D 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [taoschild] My Muscle Woman Awakening

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View