Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574177 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 01:40:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [superlurker] The Superwoman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [superlurker] The Superwoman  (Read 13270 times)

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Superwoman
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2018, 01:56:59 pm »
I had a lot of sex that night. We all did. To say that I was worn out was a bit of a euphemism. I rolled out of bed shortly after dawn and went outside to take a quick swim. I left a pile of bodies in bed, tangled up, sticky, and apparently sated. Which was a very nice ego boost for me, although realistically El did most of the work.

El joined me a few minutes later. We were both naked. After the night we had there really wasn't any reason to cover up around our guests. We didn't talk, just swam, floated, and kissed each other on occasion.

A couple hours later found us back on the patio with Alexandra and Dahlia, both still naked, while Roxy was once again out in the breakers throwing massive blocks of metal around and clearly having a lot of fun based solely on the shouting drifting back to shore. Alexandra had just finished hooking Dahlia up to the chair and was looking over the controls one last time.

"Dahlia, this will hurt. Probably a lot. We're going to double dose you. Because I can't have you under sedation, I want to try something," Alexandra was saying. "I'm going to ground Bob with some fulgurite and we'll have him fuck you through the process. If I don't miss my guess if he can get you to orgasm enough, it will enhance the serum's effects and help you tolerate the pain."

I blinked. "You...want me to put my dick inside her while she's being shocked?"

Alexandra nodded. "More or less. As I said, we can ground you with some fulgurite and your own earth powers ought to keep you safe."

I shrugged my shoulders at the currently smaller women. "Okay, let's do it."

I walked up to where Dahlia was strapped into the chair and saw the fulgurite rod sticking out of the sand. I wrapped the copper wire around my leg and the fulgurite and moved in to line my dick up with Dahlia's slit. Alexandra nodded and I entered Dahlia as the serum began to pump into her body. I grabbed onto her hips as I sped up my pace, trying to push Dahlia to climax as fast as possible so Alexandra could run the electricity. The steady thwap-thwap-thwap of my ballsack hitting Dahlia's ass was the only sound as even Roxy had paused in her joyful destruction to come in and watch.

I ran my hands up Dahlia's lightly toned abdomen. She obviously kept fit -- superheroing was pretty demanding work, even if your superpower was making men drool -- but this wasn't like El or even Roxy. No prodigious eight-pack here, just a lean woman who could probably own even advanced yoga pose. Dahlia finally screamed out as her first orgasm hit. I heard Alexandra throw the other switch, the power surge into the system, and then all I could hear was buzzing in my ears, my heart in my chest, my dick pulsing away inside of Dahlia's cunt, and Dahlia's heartbeat. It was a strange sensation.

I kept ramming my cock deep into Dahlia's convulsing sleeve, reaching up to twist her nipples and lick her abs. Which is when I noticed that she was starting to expand. Given that we were putting her through the supersoldier serum enhancement that wasn't surprising. What was surprising was how quickly her muscles were inflating. As I licked her abs sprang into light relief, then formed respectable grooves and hardened into a six-pack, and by the time I'd licked my way up to her tits her convulsing cunt had pulled a load out of me and run her deep into her fourth orgasm. Her abdomen was convulsing unbelievably, tightening and then expanding almost constantly.

She went from wasp-waist sex icon to something lurking in the remote corners of the muscle-obsessed maniac's mind. Her tits were pulled out my hands as she grew taller almost instantly. I kept pumping away at her pussy, unable to stop because her vaginal walls continued to vibrate like the greatest sex toy ever invented. Her thighs swelled from pilates-trim dancer's legs to huge, keg-like muscle structures that threatened to physically disengage me from her love channel by their sheer girth alone. Her arms, slim and solid became enormous, pulsating, intimidating slabs of muscular beef only further accentuated as her lats expanded preposterously, pushing her arms up almost to a forty-five degree angle from her torso. As she bucked under me my hands slid down to her Madonna belt, instinctively grabbing on to the thick slabs of muscle for traction. Just in time to witness her shoulders grow from merely large to the size of a large medicine ball.

But then I noticed her face was turned toward me and she was smiling. Well, sort of. Her traps had grown so large they were pressing her ears away from her head so she was having trouble actually turning fully toward me and to a lesser extent smiling because her jaw was hindered by the muscles. As I hung on to her prodigious new muscles while her pussy shook like an earthquake around my dick she finally began to come down when Alexandra shut the current off. She and I both stopped counting as she peaked through her tenth orgasm. I'm sure you've probably realized this by now: this was when Dahlia and I conceived our first child. But that's another story and I've digressed. It took several minutes to work my cock free of her monstrous cunt, so vascular now that you could almost watch the blood flowing into it through her skin.

As I staggered back El caught me, pulling the fulgurite rod free of my leg and spinning me around like I was weightless to deposit my dick in her mouth. She proceeded to blow me at what was probably world record speed, devouring a load of my sperm with a final lick of her lips before setting me back down. At which point I was out of steam and promptly took a nap.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2018, 01:56:59 pm »

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2018, 07:21:43 pm »
When I came to I was staring up at an enormous shadow that was ridged and bumpy all the way around. It took a few moments for me to focus and then catch a glimpse of what was inside of that shadow. To say I was startled to see Dahlia was an understatement.

"Oh, Bob's come around," she said, leaning back out of my light and letting me get a good look at her. Holy shit. She was making El look the way El made other women look. She had to be close to seven feet tall and I'd later find out close to 700 pounds of frankly mind-blowing muscle and tits. Her traps really were touching the bottom of her ears, I realized, forcing her jaw out into a much broader shape than it used to have. Her pecs were twitching, making her basketball-sized breasts bounce much the comparative objects. Her cavernous pecs. She had to have half a foot of cleavage before you even considered her huge breasts. Her shoulders were easily as large, supporting upper arms I'd discover were 33 inches around.

Her abs were a relief map, just endless canyons intersecting rivers of veins. Her obliques were so overdeveloped that her Madonna belt veritably bulged above the freakishly veiny, shredded, and pulsating pussy. A pussy out of which was dripping what had to be my cum. Said cum was dripping onto quads that could only be compared to telephone poles, and even then that was probably doing them a disservice. They were the columns of the Parthenon given life and covered in silky skin.

"Fuck," was all I managed to say. Dahlia was still, in the sense of being a super sexy heroine, very much Dahlia. The serum had interacted with her own superpower of hyper attractiveness to simply...round her out. While her abs were preposterously shredded the rest of her figure retained enough bodyfat to soften her huge curves. When she turned to look behind her -- unable to really turn her head now -- I could see that her ass was a work of art. Big enough that you could sit on it without any problems, solid enough that she'd never deal with cellulose, and soft enough that while a penny would bounce off it, it'd keep bouncing for a while.

Her butt made me instantly hard.

Dahlia turned back to face me and grinned. "Slow down, cowboy," she said, gesturing at my turgid rod. Her pink-highlighted blonde hair tugged gently by the breeze, I could see that her eyes had become a shade of blue so deep it was rather like staring into the ocean nearby. "We're definitely going to fuck later, but right now we need to go help with Alexandra's process."

Dahlia pulled me to my feet with casual ease and we walked over to where El was settling Alexandra into the chair. She turned and held the fulgurite up to me. "Same plan, Bob. You fuck her brains out and the process fills her full of muscle." El leaned over to give me a quick kiss. "You're really helping my friends out and I won't forget this."

I nodded, giving El's bicep a quick squeeze before preparing myself for the whole process again. My limited invulnerability meant that being knocked out wasn't a concussion risk and that I'd more or less already recovered. Thanks to Dahlia's hypersexual body I was already hard as a rock and it only took me a minute to get myself tied back to the grounding fulgurite this time. I settled my cockhead at Alexandra's lower lips and waited for Dahlia to signal that she was ready. El slapped me on the ass before stepping back to avoid getting entangled in the electrical field as Dahlia had begun pumping Alexandra full of serum.

The poor superscientist was looking incredibly uncomfortable, her respectable tits resting flat against her average-sized chest. I ran my hand across the small patch of fur she maintained just above her mons, gently stroking in small circles and that seemed to calm her down a bit. After what seemed like forever I heard Dahlia say "Okay, Bob, stick her like a Christmas ham," and then she threw the power switch and sent hundreds of thousands of joules of energy through our bodies. Mostly Alexandra's, though, as the electricity arced across her soccer mom body.

I started slamming my cock all the way down into Alexandra's cervix repeatedly in a bid to send her into orgasm as quickly as possible. It worked and she was soon screaming and convulsing on my rock hard shaft. With my hands firmly planted on her stomach I actually felt the resistance of her new muscle filling in and forcing my hands away from her swelling midsection. Her abs rippled and roiled under my hands as her midsection expanded from modest to massive and muscle-dense. I let my hands roam up and cup her breasts shortly before they began inflating as if someone had hooked them up to a helium pump. Larger, more solid, with incredibly pert shape and just the right amount of give. They rose even higher as her pectorals came in, slowly at first and then gaining in momentum. It wasn't long until her now medicine ball-sized tits were rocking gently atop a solid nine inches of ripped and vascular muscle.

I continued to slam my dick into her cunt even as it firmed up and began to grip me with superhuman strength, still convulsing as Alexandra drifted through what was probably her tenth or eleventh orgasm. Between the huge, bulging veins keeping my own dick hard inside of her, the veins connecting her body to the femoral arteries just below her pussy were similarly engorged, making it look like my cock was being devoured by the surging and pulsating passages.

Alexandra's legs weren't restrained and as they began to inflate she pulled them back so her ankles were parallel to her head somehow, contorting her growing body in a way that didn't seem like it should be possible. I gripped her hamstrings and maneuvered her legs open wide, and just in time as they surged with growth and likely would have crushed me if they'd stayed where they were. I couldn't reach her calves, but I could see that each of them was larger than my own substantial biceps. Her quads and hamstrings were so inflated that there was the distinct possibility one of her legs was more muscular than my entire body. Still, I dutifully slammed my rod home into her pussy even as the sound of my balls slapping her ass changed as it became two huge sculpted blocks of muscle.

This time the process ended before I passed out and as Dahlia turned the current off I pulled my dick free and climbed up on top of Alexandra, setting in with my dick between her gargantuan tits. Alexandra's hands broke free of the titanium restraints and cupped her huge breasts, creating a vacuum seal between her breasts and my cock. It was unreal. When I finally came I came all over her tits and face and pecs and traps. She tried, and failed, to reach up to scoop up my jizz, looking somewhat irritated to discover a physical limitation. Her monstrous biceps and lats prevented her from reaching much past the side of her own enormous boobs now. El reached over and got the jizz for Alexandra, feeding it to her. The now monstrously huge woman greedily slurped it up and began to get to her feet.

Even Dahlia seemed surprised to discover she was now somewhere over eight feet tall, her breasts level with my head. El and I both latched on to a nipple and began suckling, surprised to discover that Alexandra was expressing...something. It wasn't quite milk, more like yogurt? But it was delicious and it made my hard-on return with a vengeance.

I released Alexandra and turned to Dahlia, leaping upon her and letting her carry me into the bedroom.

I'm sorry to report that the basalt bed frame did not survive round one. So I replaced it with a crystalline one.

It was approaching midnight, well after I'd taken a break from fucking Dahlia, Roxy, and Alexandra to their satisfaction somehow. It was just El and I making love slowly and tenderly when she orgasmed for the third time and then dismounted.

She slipped out of the room without a word and I heard the distant rumble of her breaking the sound barrier. I was laying there in a pile of chipped emerald, naked superwomen, destroyed bedsheets, and more cum than you'd believe possible when El returned carrying two other women. The two women shed their clothing and climbed into the warm fuck nest, with the small hard-bodied Asian woman quickly mounting my dick. We didn't talk, I just fucked both of these women I hadn't even met to several orgasms, finally passing out shortly before dawn.

I awoke to giggling and splashing. I realized that meant the newly-minted supergirls were likely out in the surf tossing around ridiculous amounts of weight as if it were little more than a tennis ball. This made my dick firm up, inadvertently throwing the Asian girl off my body and the bed. She landed with a thump and a growl. The other girl reached up and grasped my shaft, then began to lick her way up it. This gave me my first opportunity to really see her and I realized she was likely the result of mixed parentage. Her black hair and hazel eyes were accented by dark mocha skin gracing an exceptionally beautiful face, while her curves were phenomenal. The sort you rarely saw on anyone but a model or a superheroine. Her muscle tone was obvious but nowhere near that of any of the other women outside.

She let my dick go for a moment and asked, "You are up for a tugger or would you just shag?" Her accent was maybe South African?

"You fuck her, you fuck me," the Asian girl interjected, finally clambering back up and settling herself on one of my legs, leaving the other to the dark-skinned beauty. Her accent wasn't all that thick, but it was clear her English was not her primary mode of communication. She had what I considered to be preposterously huge breasts for an Asian girl, meaning she was somewhere just above average for an American girl. Maybe a DD cup? Her body was svelte but not overtly muscular, although small biceps were visible when she moved her arms.

"Well, okay. I'm Bob, by the way," I said.

The Asian woman clapped her hands and I finally noticed that she had a tail. A cat-like tail that was growing right out of her spine just above her butt. "Naomi desu!" she replied.

The dark-skinned woman chuckled, moving quickly to mount my cock. "Keira," she said. "Pleased to finally meet you, Bob," she added as she slid down on my dick.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 09:24:07 pm »
Another great couple of chapters, boy, what a life Bob gets to live, he can fuck around as much as he wants, as long as the girls he fucks with are girls that his girlfriend provides him. She is completely okay with him fucking her best friends, he gets to have hour after hour of hot sex with majorly muscular, curvy babelicious women, and then she brings home more for him to fuck! My question is, where do I sign up for this kind of life?! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2018, 06:55:57 pm »
It's amazing how you can stretch your stories and making it look normal. Well done and it was nice to read.

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2018, 12:08:18 am »
Naomi fell off my dick exhausted a little over an hour later, although she continued to try to consume as much of my cum as she could get her hands on. She was an absolute cum fiend. I had discovered somewhere along our romp that she had a tail. An actual, real tail that was connected to her spine and rubbing on it drove her completely bonkers. Needless to say I stroked that tail like it was my own dick and I hadn't come in years.

I reached down and grabbed her and Keira, slinging both women over my shoulder as I headed out to the patio area. Alexandra and El were lounging around naked, their huge, ripped bodies looking like the foothills to the mountains of their bounteous bosoms. As my shadow cast over Alexandra she opened her eyes and gazed up at the three of us.

"Oh, you're done. We can get started then," she said, slowly rising up from the stone. It was a weird experience watching this woman ascend to her nine feet of stature and casually stretch arms that could defeat a hydraulic press without any issues. She gave me a coy smile before turning around to get her machine set up.

"Put Naomi on the chair, please," Alexandra said. "Then let El help you get ready to fuck her through the serum process."

"Who is she, anyway?" I asked, settling her into the chair shortly after I'd put Keira down on the patio's stone surface.

"Power Pussy, Japan's most popular superheroine," Alexandra said, turning around briefly to help me strap her down. El arrived just then and began to attach my leg to the fulgurite and suck my dick at the same time. Absolutely the Superwoman. As the fulgurite was secured her freed up hands settled on to the bottom of my shaft and began twisting gently. I was incredibly erect in a very short time, which Alexandra noticed and took advantage of to begin Naomi's serum process.

El popped my penis free of her mouth and then playfully forced me into Naomi's tight cunt with a firm guiding hand before stepping away to avoid the electric shocks.

Naomi was an outrageously proportioned Japanese woman, meaning she was somewhat above average for an American even. But when the electricity hit, her body spasmed hugely, bouncing from "has gone to the gym on occasion" to "dominates the gym completely" in just under a minute. Massive, mountainous muscle sprang forth from every part of her body as she grow precipitously right as she returned to consciousness, screaming out her joy at the arrival of what felt to me like a stream of unending, overlapping orgasms.

She went from 5'3" to 8'6" in just under a minute, her abs filling in like a cobblestone road beneath me, her legs growing long and leanly muscled, like some sort of gigantic track athlete. Her shoulders broadened tremendously, but didn't become so large as to impair her mobility. On the whole, her muscle growth seemed to be curtailed in order to maintain full mobility. Even as her breasts began to inflate I realized they weren't going to be comically oversized melons like Alexandra's, but rather large but not hindering deposits sitting on her big pecs.

Something else odd happened as well as her already sharp incisors lengthened, growing large enough that I doubt it was going to be easy to completely hide them inside of her mouth now. In combination with the prodigious forest of black fur growing around her pussy it gave her a decidedly feral mien.

As her transformation reached its climax so did I, dumping what felt like a gallon of semen inside of her. So much that my dick was physically forced out by the pressure when her cunt convulsed again. Alexandra shut down the electrical charge as that happened, leaving Naomi's huge, dark bush covered in creamy white cum. Cum that Alexandra quickly scooped up with her tongue before releasing Naomi, who bounced free of the restraints like a cheerleader or gymnast, tumbling across the patio in an endless series of back handsprings before finally leaping nearly 100 feet in the air and twisting, flipping, and whirling on her way to a perfectly stuck landing.

"Wow! I feel like I could lift a battleship!" She said in noticeably better English. Then she glanced over at me as I rested against the chair, still hooked up to the fulgurite. I figured I'd just be banging Keira through the serum process in a moment so there was no need to remove myself. Plus Alexandra was busy peeling the cum off my cock like some sort of superpowered cocksucking vacuum. Which was interesting because it meant my balls were resting on her huge pecs, which were twitching with her excitement. Plus the positioning meant she had to be bent over in a way that made her ass present itself and it was safe to guess her pussy was dripping right now. Naomi, seeing that I was unavailable, began cartwheeling her way out into the surf where Dahlia and Roxy were playing catch with a ball of metal I'd eventually learn was the compacted remnants of several airplanes. In total close to 40,000 tons. Naomi entered the game briefly after that, seemingly at once delighted with and disappointed in the solidity of the ball.

In the meantime El had positioned Keira in the chair while Alexandra had vacuum sucked another raging erection into being. With Keira strapped in I began to push my dick into her folds. At first I went in without any resistance, but I think Keira woke up and I was somewhat startled to realize my cock's forward progress had halted inside Keira's now incredibly tight cunt. I watched her abs tighten up, ripple, and then recede to show the shape of my dick inside of her. Her pussy was whirling around my rod as she came to just in time for Alexandra to start the electric shock. I felt her cunt clench up again, this time stopping me from plunging into her.

Her reaction to the process was unreal. When I say she inflated like a balloon I mean muscle grew at such a prodigious rate I was briefly concerned she'd actually burst from all of the pressure. The whole time her powerful pussy held my dick still, but I could feel her internal muscles milking my shaft. As she grew the sensation got more and more insistent until finally I couldn't deal with the negative pressure and came right in her while the electric shock was still going on. When Alexandra realized I'd been induced to ejaculate she turned the electricity off, but Keira was unreal to look at now.

As she was released from the restraints she stood up and was just under ten feet tall with a pair of breasts each the size of most women in their entirety. Fortunately her musculature had also been super-sized and she was easily capable of supporting what must have been close to 250 pounds of breast tissue without any apparent back strain. Her pussy finally let me go as she got to her feet and she caught me with one of her now-massive hands, bringing me up so she could suck the remnants of our combined fluids off my still-flaccid penis.

I was momentarily surprised when Keira dumped me into the chair, and struggled with feelings of betrayal as she strapped me down to it. But she proceeded to step away...sort of. Seeing her again it was apparent that she'd grown so muscular that she could really only waddle about now. Her thighs were so big that she had to step around them. This caused a lot of really interesting motion and flexing in her gargantuan form, and when she bent over to talk quietly to Alexandra I couldn't help it. I sprang back to life. Which caused El to chuckle as she slowly drifted into position over my dick.

She settled on to it and leaned forward to give me a kiss as Alexandra began to administer the serum. I was momentarily surprised that she was giving it to El as well, but El'd adjusted her position to give me a great view of her cobblestones while she ground on my semi-hard phallus. Alexandra ran her hands down my chest and abs and up El's before she moved back to throw the electrical switch. El's pussy spasmed and then became as hard as anything I've ever felt; it was like someone had shoved my dick into a hollowed-out diamond. She twitched and jerked and then finally, blissfully, she began to roll into an unceasing tide of orgasms and her cunt relaxed enough for me to continue to pump into her from below, aided by the spasms induced by all of the electricity.

The odd thing was that El wasn't getting any larger. I mean, sure, her tits grew a few more inches, but she wasn't getting taller or even visibly more muscular. She had taken the serum and the electricity was running through her just like it was with me. I was definitely getting bigger. It was easy to tell. It looked like someone had rammed a baseball bat up El's vagina and was busy having batting practice with her abs. Like most heroes I'd always been exceptional in sexual attributes, but now I was fairly certain I'd never be able to have sex with a normal woman again. As El changed her rhythm and began to draw out to maximize the plunge down my dick I realized I must have doubled in length and even girth. I'd almost certainly tear a normal woman's pussy irreparably now.

When I came into El I knew a few things for certain: the force of my ejaculation would shatter a regular woman's pelvis. It sounded like a rifle shot. And that El was going to be pregnant.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 02:21:29 am »
Wait, the one gal has a tail?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2018, 05:06:20 am »
Well, this is a World where superheroes exist, so it's entirely possible that one of the girl is a mutant that has cat-like attributes.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2018, 09:55:43 pm »
In her case her superpower was cat-like reflexes and agility. The serum "enhances" and thus she now has a tail.

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2018, 09:31:49 pm »
Slamming into Keira over and over was an interesting sensation. She was so big, so hard, and so bulky that even at my now impressive size it was difficult to mount her and even more difficult to hang on if you didn't catch the ridges of her musculature. She'd tried to go back to superheroing but her extreme size made it virtually impossible to function in mainstream society. Hell, she could barely walk straight because her thighs were so large she had to step around them. Her biracial status hadn't made it any easier after the African Revolution had thrown the continent into chaos and slowly forced the non-Africans out. While she was a powerhouse -- easily one of the strongest people in the world -- her ability to fight was curtailed fairly severely by the lack of mobility her new frame imparted.

She flipped her hair to the side as I continued to pound her cunt, my large balls slamming into her clit over and over. She was grunting, moaning, and clearly into the throes of a second or third orgasm at this point. Down the beach El sat watching us and the kids in equal measure. She was heavily pregnant, her eight pack distended by the third trimester bulk, and would shortly be in need of her own satiating. Three kids later and she was still a superhuman dynamo. While she wasn't nearly as busy as she used to be thanks to all of the other truly superhuman women who'd appeared in the wake of Alexandra's serum reaching more general consumption, she continued to work as the Superwoman. Although mostly when I went out and often ended up showing up strictly to save my bacon.

I was working a lot more because I had to support a large family and frankly if I didn't I'd be doing what I'm doing right now all the time -- slowly making my way through a stable of women who can no longer derive much pleasure from more mortal sized dicks. Keira, in particular, needed a dick at least eighteen inches long to even have a chance at genuine intercourse due to her extreme muscular bulk. Alexandra and Naomi were off heroing -- Alexandra had adopted the mantle Optima and was one of the so-called "Pillars of the Earth," which is what the media had taken to referring to us. They'd learned not to try to come out to the island after losing several aircraft and boats, but the film crews tended to follow everyone around when abroad. Naomi, Power Pussy, was a goddamn cultural icon in Japan. She'd broken down most of the cultural taboos, agreeing to do everything from talk shows to porn, and splashing her image on everything from edible underwear to sarariman suits. She even briefly dated the Emperor, although it quickly became clear that she required a superhuman partner for actual sexual intercourse.

Keira was struggling now, and then finally pulled me free of her pussy and rolled over, settling me back on top and putting one of my hands against her massive left breast. Then she proceeded to maul her own clitoris while demanding an even faster pace from me.

"Fuck, Bob. Fuck me! Fuck. Fill me up! I need that baby blast!" she growled, sounding like a cross between a tigress and a locomotive.

I did my duty, thumping into her repeatedly until I felt her cervix reach down. I released a titanic load of jizz into her womb then, thrusting until she went still below me, clearly full. So full in fact that jizz spurted right out of her cunt when I pulled my enormous dick free of it. It was comical now. So large in the wake of my own serum treatment that I literally could not have sex with regular women. Even if I could, cumming would destroy them because I released so much at such high speeds it would probably blast right through her body. When the media had learned about this they'd had a field day. Pictures of my crotch bulge were apparently hugely popular, and some of the letters El passed on to me described all sorts of fantasies involving my dick. Including several that would definitely be described as "snuff" if you put them on film. Some women are seriously crazy.

"Aw yeah," Keira mumbles as I dismount, shaking my dick off. "Fucking great, Bob."

I head down the beach to where El sits, keeping an eye on the half dozen kids playing in the surf. I reach over her belly to give her a kiss, then rub her belly with a free hand. As I do so, Dahlia steps out of the house with two babies cradled up against her prodigious breasts. Both are suckling away, clearly content with their own super mommy. I give the massive blonde a kiss as she approaches, slapping her butt playfully before she sits down with El.

"So, Keira wanted another one." El isn't asking a question. She turns and fixes me with her intensely blue eyes.

"Yeah, that's what she was saying," I reply, mostly avoiding the subject.

"She's disappointed she can't really help out there, you know," Dahlia interjects.

"She's too big, I know," El say. Then she sighs. "But she just had Kaleb three weeks ago. Her body hasn't even recovered, superhuman as it may be."

Dahlia hefts the young boy, Kaleb, as he coughs a bit before reattaching himself to her enormous teat. "Well, maybe she feels like she's contributing by having babies. Which is silly, since taking care of all the kids is really her contribution."

I let the two women talk, not daring to tread on territory that is firmly not mine. Aside from being a sperm donor and occasionally playing the role of father, my say in the kids' lives is fairly minimal. I provide, the women decide, and the children continue to multiply.

"Well, at least Alexandra agreed to wait an extra cycle so we don't end up with too many kids running around," El finally said.

"Alex isn't like us. Her breeding drive didn't hit the same level. She needs a lot more sex, but I think being an actual lesbian beforehand muted the baby fixation," Dahlia notes. She's working on her medical license when she isn't busy superheroing, taking care of kids, and getting pregnant again. Her unofficial focus of study is the New Superwoman serum as they'd taken to calling it.

While the serum works on men, the hypersexualization and muscular hypertrophy are both somewhat less significant than they are in women. Men who undergo the new serum treatment have a heightened sex drive, but women who undergo it have a "breeding urge" that spurs them to get pregnant as often as they can. Alex has been working on the problem and while she thinks she's made some headway, for now the recipients of the treatment continue to treat the breeding urge as an acceptable side effect. Especially because the most common use continues to be in trophy wives and the serum helps women bounce back from pregnancy in very short timeframes.

Add to that Alex being very careful about not using the electrolytic augmentation or even mentioning its possibility in all of the documentation and very few people are seeing outcomes like the Pillars. Keira is the most obvious outlier having become so big, so muscular, and so breeding orientated that she's barely capable of daily human function. This child -- for I'd definitely impregnated her -- would be her fifth in just barely four years.

Finally El gets tired of the conversation and moves over to where I'm seated, quickly strokes my dick hard, and mounts me. Given the bulk of her stomach and the baby inside of it, sex is a bit awkward with her sitting atop of me, but we can both fly and have superhuman strength, so we figure it out. Dahlia turns her attention to the kids playing out in the waves, although we have very few concerns about them. One of the interesting side effects of the serum is that the children have superhuman strength and durability as if they'd gone through the serum themselves. No powers in the traditional sense yet -- Dahlia's eldest (and mine as well) Kyle is only a little over five now and has at least eight years to go before puberty and the revelation of further powers -- but the ocean itself presents very little threat to them.

Optima lands on the beach in a cloud of sand, smiling and waving as she walks over, her enormous one piece uniform stretched so obscenely over her massive frame that I can actually see her individual abdominal muscles ripple as she walks. The green and yellow edging of her white uniform highlighted little more than its frankly scandalous lines and the extreme development of her musculature. She leans over El to give me a kiss and then gives El a kiss before beginning to peel her uniform off and heading out into the ocean. She gives one of her biceps a flex, knowing I'm watching her rear bounce on her way.

It's enough to set me off, cumming into El's tight cunt as she squirms atop me, maneuvering so her back is against my chest.

"Are you happy, Bob?" she asks. It's a ridiculous question.

Of course I am.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [superlurker] The Superwoman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View