Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575435 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:21:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [superlurker] The Superwoman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [superlurker] The Superwoman  (Read 13294 times)

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [superlurker] The Superwoman
« on: June 01, 2018, 03:59:35 pm »
She swooped in through the hole Dastardblaster had put in the bank's ceiling and proceeded to clobber the assembled villains. Dastardblaster, Lord Vain, Hatemonger, Uber, Osiris Rex, and Warriya all succumbed to lightning fast punches delivered at supersonic speed. The air swirled dramatically and she settled into a float one foot above the floor.

She was wearing the black-and-blue full body spandex uniform that she'd begun to use of late. I knew she was 6'5" but there in the same room her presence seemed larger. She was heavily muscled, more so than even many of the male superheroes, but also supported an enormous pair of breasts easily the size of her biceps. The biceps, of course, were easily as large as her head. In short, she was a truly massive person. Considering that I was 6'6" and very well built myself that was saying something.

Her black hair drifted in the lingering currents of air her arrival had stirred up and her blue eyes finally locked on me. She smiled, then, a small and heart-stopping thing. "You must be The Mason. I've been wanting to make your acquaintance," she said to me. To me!

I nodded stupidly, offering my right hand out of reflex. "The Mason, at your service," I replied in my best hero delivery. She laughed at that, but accepted my hand and shook it. Then she reached under one of her gloves and pulled out a sheet of paper that she passed to me. She gave me a wink and then disappeared, the only acknowledgement she'd been there a single crack as the air tried to compensate for her sudden absence.

I glanced at Crimestopper and then at Angel Fist. The slightly larger man gave me a shrug and the beautiful woman just turned on her heel slightly, looking annoyed. We waited for the Special Uniformed Police Enforcement Regiment team to arrive and take over the crime scene and custody of the villains from us and then went our separate ways.

I'd been at this heroing thing for almost a year now. Like most heroes (and villains) when my powers came in shortly after puberty I was a little disappointed to learn I'd be another Flying Brick. That's the basic limited invulnerability, super strength, and super speed via flight. It's one of the most common power matrices and I wasn't even anything particularly special in terms of ratings in those categories. Middling, all the way through. But my secondary power set, Earth Manipulation, was considered incredibly strong in rating. I could essentially construct buildings out of solid stone if I desired, and using super strong minerals to fight and defend was my signature. Hence, "The Mason."

I flew home, slowly even for me, before going through the usual rigmarole to protect my secret identity. Hanging up The Mason suit in my reversible wall closet I remembered the piece of paper The Superwoman had given me and pulled it free of the belt pouch I'd stuffed it in. Heading over to my kitchen I pulled some chicken breasts and mixed vegetables -- pre-bagged and ready to be thrown on a skillet -- out of my refrigerator and began making myself dinner. I put the note on the table and only went back to it when I was finished cooking.

To say that I was startled by a woman's voice from the door is to understate my reaction: I sped towards the panel behind which my suit lay, only to find myself arrested by a single arm.

"I said, I hope you have enough for two," she repeated. I finally glanced at her and was shocked to realize it was The Superwoman. She was still wearing her costume, in fact, probably because it's annoying to fly around in regular clothing. It tends to disintegrate, even if you have an excellent slipstream. She twisted briefly, blurring, and was standing in front of me in a nice sundress, the costume likely contained within the small day pack she was now carrying.

I mutely went back to the refrigerator and pulled out another serving, throwing it into the skillet. I assumed, given that she was basically my size, she'd eat a full portion of food. That turned out to be a correct assumption as we sat to eat a late dinner together in my apartment. She ate everything with gusto, polite but unrestrained in her affection for the food. As she finished she settled back, watching me with her piercing blue eyes.

"Do you have any idea why I'm here?" She asked.

"Robert. Robert Smith, with some irony," I supplied.

She smiled like a cat would at a canary. "Robert Smith. I'm Elise Kuznetsova."

Then I shook my head. "I didn't read your note..." I said, indicating the still-folded piece of paper off to our side.

"Don't bother. It's a proposition. You see, there are very few men who can, hm." She paused and glanced at the note. "Basically, I need another super with strength and invulnerability in order to have sex. Which I need to have because it's how I recharge my power."

I laughed, convinced she was putting me on. She stared at me for a moment and then gave a small pout.

"How do you recharge?" She asked.

Normally, you wouldn't tell anyone how you recharged your powers because villains tended to find this stuff out. But she'd just given me hers so I shrugged. "Contact with minerals. Which means in a pinch I can recharge by eating and drinking, although that's less efficient than touching the ground."

She nodded. "Convenient."

"I think so." I looked her over. Even in the cute sundress she was an enormous person, and with he arms free of the costume she clearly was more muscular than I was, let alone most men. I figured -- knew, really -- that if she wanted to she could simply have her way with me if she just wanted sex. Instead she was here asking really nicely if I'd be accommodating. It was hard not to feel like I owed it to her just to be polite.

"So...?" She let the word hang.

"You said you need someone like me, but why me?" I asked, looking her in the eyes.

"Because The North American is a sadistic piece of shit who can only get hard when he's got you tied up and even then he rarely worries about whether you're getting off. Because Unbroken just got married. Because Neptune and I had a fight a few weeks back. Because Hercules literally cannot get me off." She paused. "Do you want me to continue?"

I paused, blinking. "Herc can't get you off?"

"Tiny penis," she said simply.

I started coughing, laughing, and crying at the same time. It wasn't comfortable but the way she'd just casually emasculated one of the mightiest men on Earth so casually was an odd thing to react to.

"So this is a tryout?" I managed after I'd collected myself.

"If you want to view it like that. I didn't end up in your apartment by accident, Robert. I've done a lot of research on the Flying Bricks who should be able to perform. You're at the top of the list, if that helps." She gazed at me levelly.

"Alright, is this a dating thing, or just...you need it, we do it?" I asked, shaking my head.

"It's a relationship. It's fundamentally transactional but all sex is. In this case I want the sex more than I want to be treated like a princess," she replied. Clearly this wasn't a new conversation for her.

I sat for a few moments and then decided I may as well go for broke. "So, are you an alien?"

She was still for a few seconds and then smiled, shaking her head. "No, but I like that story the best. I'm the result of calculated overdoses of the Supersoldier Serum applied to someone who was already a Flying Brick."

"What? Why?" I blinked at that. That was dangerous territory; superscience applied to super beings often resulted in terrible outcomes.

She shrugged. "I had the serum and while puberty was a welcome and wonderful surprise," she paused to lift her breasts and flex one arm. "I wanted more. So I convinced The Doctor to figure out how to do it and we did. Obviously, The Doctor is dead and the secret with him." She grinned then. "Well, he's dead at least."

"Okay, how strong are you, exactly?" I asked.

She considered for a moment. "I was on the very low end of the rating scales when I finished puberty. Each overdose of the serum provided something like a 10% boost to strength. I'd estimate I'm somewhere around twenty to thirty times as strong as you are. Past Rating 7, if that tracks."

Powers were rated on a 1-7 scale. Rating 8, or "omega," was basically considered the unimpeachable limit of superhuman capability. I could lift 10,000 tons without any real problem. That meant she could handle 300,000 tons without trouble. That was pretty staggering. That was a supertanker.

"My invulnerability is Rating 7 and my speed is Rating 7. My ancillary powers are generally Rating 4 or 5," she added. She meant her heat vision, freezing breath, and enhanced senses. For comparison, my speed is Rating 3 and invulnerability Rating 4. My strength was Rating 4 as well.

"I was Rating 3 in strength, speed, and invulnerability after my powers came in," she noted. "I'm not even sure if I had heat vision and freezing breath then. I only discovered them after the treatments."

"Alright. Dinner's done. I have Netflix." It was my way of assenting to the relationship, making this a date.

She stood up and I marveled at her. Massive shoulders, enormous biceps, surprisingly large forearms, huge chest, huge breasts, trim waist, enormous quads and big, big ass. Even her calves were supersized. I could just barely see the outline of her eight-pack under the taut fabric of the sundress as it was held down by a tiny leather thong belt. She headed towards the living room, her hips swaying ridiculously for a woman with as much muscle as she was carrying. As she turned she glanced over her huge trap, nearly reaching her ear, and grinned at me. From that point on, I was erect.

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: The Superwoman
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 08:00:40 pm »
Very nice start! If this is your first story, then congratulations, you did a really good job on it, I enjoyed reading it a lot. In a World full of superheroes, it seems the Superwoman stands above them all with her rankings in every category being so high. I look forward to seeing her doing some feats of strength. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 08:36:31 pm »
Not my first story, just the first of this nature. I write professionally and typically just consume these kinds of stories, but this has been bouncing around in my head all week and I figured I should write something. Maybe soon including showing off just how strong she is.

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 09:48:07 am »
I am really enjoying the story so far. I hope there is more to come.

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 11:46:05 pm »
It had been a couple months since the first time we met and I'd put in a lot of work both professionally and in our relationship. It was tricky figuring out the parameters of the relationship at first but we'd reached something close to a regular one. Of course, she didn't have a secret identity -- it's hard to hide a 6'5" heavyweight female bodybuilder in a crowd -- so the maintenance of mine caused some stress for both of us.

That's why we were out here in Micronesia on an island she apparently owned. For her this was a twenty minute flight from the United States. For me it was closer to eight hours, making trips out here a bit of an affair for me. But it was worth it, especially since she was gripping my butt and holding me up while she sucked on my dick like it was her favorite kind of popsicle. She wouldn't let my weight rest on her arms or shoulders at all, simply holding me up and moving me around bodily while she sucked. It was an uncanny sensation for me, something even Angel Fist, who was Rating 3 in strength, couldn't duplicate. El was doing this with one hand.

"El, I'm going to come," I said, letting her know. She gave me a thumbs up and then flexed her bicep. Twenty four inches around. I'd gotten all of her measurements by now, impressed and enamored of all of them. I came quickly after that display and she put me down into the clear water, skipping up to the beach to stretch languorously like a cat before settling down onto the sand. She gave me a grin, running one finger into the corner of her mouth and making a show of running it across her lips.

"I'm going to clear the tanker out today, Bobby," she said then, having made the decision. She was referring to the rusting hulk of a massive supertanker that had run aground on an atoll not far from this island due to some poor watch standing. These things weighed over 250,000 tons all on their own, and while the oil company had come and drained her tanks a while ago, they were probably filling up with water by now. There was a real chance this thing could be as heavy as 500,000 tons and Elise intended to simply move it off the atoll and into deeper water where she could use the steel for her own projects and to help establish a new reef. To say that I was hard at the prospect of Elise shifting the supertanker was to understate the obvious.

She rolled one of her enormous shoulders, then the other, settling onto her stomach by driving her tits into the beach -- there'd be two huge indentations when she got up -- and waited for me to take the hint and give her a massage. I wasn't the brightest guy around, but I'd gotten used to reading the desires of this particular goddess over the brief course of our relationship. I settled in onto her butt, unconcerned about her being unable to handle my weight, and began to use the limits of my superstrength to provide her with what she'd encouragingly called an "adequate" massage. Her back was broad, easily broader than mine, and there were a lot of striations to knead my fingers into. Starting from her shoulders which were the literal size of bowling balls I worked my way in toward her spine. Her traps and lats came together in a battle for space, flexing against each other trying to gain as much room as possible. That's just from her breathing, no real strenuous activity going on. As she groaned her encouragement to my work I began making my way up her spine, my fingers struggling to get in the crevice separating one side of her monstrous back from the other. When I finally reached the top of her traps my dick was reaching the bottom. She turned her head slightly and grinned.

"Seriously, Bobby, I just sucked you off. I think you might have a super libido, too," she said, giggling. Yes, this mountain of a woman giggled, and she was really cute when she did, too. Despite the flirtatious teasing I continued my duties, sliding down and working over her glutes. She playfully flexed them rhythmically, occasionally ejecting my hands entirely, until I began to work on her quads and hamstrings. Elise was seriously enjoying herself; her sex was dripping wet and her clit was peeking out. She had a surprisingly large clit, something she'd mentioned was a "known side effect" of the Supersoldier serum. Angel Fist had never mentioned that particular side effect, but we'd only fucked a half dozen times, mostly in dingy closets and bathrooms. But it made Elise super sensitive and probably only added to her overall high libido. Sex-powered superheroes get a bad wrap sometimes as "supersluts," but the needs of the many must outweigh the needs of peer pressure, right?

When I finally reached her ankles she rolled over and then hovered up, forcing me to recover and lift myself off the ground as well. She came in close to give me a quick peck on the lips before she disappeared, leaving behind only the intense vortex and sonic boom of air trying to fill itself in quickly. I flew at a slightly lesser rate of speed in the direction she'd just headed. Out to the atoll and the wreck. When I arrived about two minutes later I found her standing in the calf-deep water surveying the huge superstructure. She put a hand against it and pushed, moving the wreck slightly in the muck and causing a riot of creaking and groaning. She gave me a grin when I flew in but stayed hovering just out of reach of any huge waves she'd probably generate if she really pushed hard.

"I was worried the sand may have started building downward suction, but it looks like this won't be a complicated lift," she said, grinding her hand into the solid steel of the hull as if it were made of wet clay. Then she strained -- with one arm! -- against a likely half a million tons of weight and began to move it. Her arm inflated, becoming a roadmap of criss-crossing veins as her muscles attained the density of diamonds. The tanker moved a few feet, then a few more inches, before she finally paused, frowning. "Okay, maybe showing off wasn't the best plan," she acknowledged with a wink thrown my way.

Her other hand joined the first and she began to move the ship in earnest now. Slowly, inexorably, she was pulling a half million tons out of its resting place and into the ocean. It took a couple of minutes to move the whole thing off the atoll, but once it was out it was floating, sort of. This hulk was never going to make another long ocean voyage again, but it was holding together well enough for my hulk to move around to the stern and begin to push the thing like she was its motor. She pushed this enormous ship nearly two miles through the resistance of the ocean without much trouble before slamming her hands into the stern to bring it to a stop.

"Now, the fun part," she said with a grin as she began flying around the hull and punching holes directly into the hull with casual effort. In a few places she physically entered the hull, a series of metallic banging followed, and she stepped out. When she floated up to join me she gave me another brief kiss on the lips as we watched the ship start to sink. "Pretty sure I burst all of the interior buoyancy holds as well."

When the ship finally went under she dove in herself, pulling a huge sheet of metal free of the ship and balling it up on her way back. It was so hot from her hands compressing it the sea water steamed off the metal and left a salt residue. She tossed the ball to me and I struggled to hang on to it. It weighed thousands of tons if I had to guess. I handed it back to her when she indicated she wanted it back.

"Alright, now I'm really fucking horny, Bobby. But first..." She cocked her arm back, the ball held in her hand like some sort of super dense softball. Then she threw it at the ship. It hit like something fired out of a railgun, the sound and fury signifying, in the instance, a lot of violence. The hulk's superstructure buckled, a lot of the exterior paneling was blown off by the pressure of the projectile, and the wreck began to open up, making itself a better environment for coral and local fish. She clapped her hands together and wrung them out, clearly proud of her "hard" work. Then she glanced at me with fire in her eyes. "Bobby, get your dick in me."

I wasn't one to argue with a sensible suggestion, so I flew over and tried to insert my dick as instructed. She was fired up but the strength of her pussy was enough to resist even my superhard and superstrong penis and she was getting off on resisting me when I so clearly wanted to please her. I dove in and began licking her eight-pack abdominals, kneading her breasts and twisting her nipples with my hands, and she finally relented. As I stabbed into her she twisted us around in the air so she could be on top, settling into cowgirl position. I was too busy worshiping her body to be worried about dominance; clearly, she was the dominant one in this relationship.

As we fucked she began to rhythmically flex her abs, which caused her vagina to contract around me in such a way it was physically similar to having my dick sucked by a mouth. She was milking me with nothing more than her ridiculous strength. Considering that I was pretty certain she could crush my equipment with hers, it was an impressive display of control as well. As we developed a compatible rhythm I reached down to rub her clit on every downstroke, leaving one of her breasts free to bounce hypnotically as she rode me.

"Fuck, El," I groaned. "Your cunt is unbelievable."

She grinned down at me, suddenly tightening up inside and making the sensation feel like she was giving me a handjob it was so fierce. It was so intense I was worried I'd come before she would, but my diligence slowly began to pay off as she hit the first of her series of orgasms. Where the previous muscle control with her pussy was about finesse and timing, what happened when she orgasmed was about strength. I could feel her orgasm send her cunt into spasms, causing her muscles to flex wildly. But she maintained control, preventing them from doing any real damage to me. But I could also tell that a normal human man would not survive her orgasms and I suspected Elise knew that for certain.

She was well into her third orgasm wave by the time I could get my own release and we floated down toward the beach on her island just as I finished and her fourth orgasm began.

"Fuck, Bobby. So good..." she muttered before drifting off into sleep. I wasn't far behind her.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 12:08:03 am »
Really awesome story! There aren't alot of stories where both partners have superpowers so this was a ynice change of pace. Looking forward to the next part.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 05:42:42 am »
Awesome shows of strength by El, loved what I saw here a great deal, you know what I would love? If every time she came, her strength grew! Though I don't know what way to picture that. I was thinking that she could lift the hulk of the supertanker overhead easily with one hand, but since it seems wrecked now, it seems unlikely to come out in one piece. But still, I look forward to more! k+!

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 09:21:36 pm »
Several months later found me messing about with the obsidian house I'd eventually raised out of the island for El and I. Originally we'd slept in a reed hut she'd woven together before she knew me, but as we spent more and more days out here I'd turned my super power toward our convenience. It was just a few rooms, slowly furnished as El and I brought things over from other inhabited islands. But it meant that El barely had to leave now, and we definitely didn't when I came for a few days. Sometimes literally.

I was just adding some geometric designs to the new glass windows I'd made for the living room when a sonic boom warned me El was arriving back from...I think it was Prague. One of the local supervillains had threatened to destroy some of Prague's landmarks or something. El got the call on stuff like that, even though logically my powers would be beneficial I was still pretty green as a hero. As she approached I noticed she was carrying two other people, which probably explained why she'd been gone most of the day instead of a couple of hours.

She set down and placed her burdens onto the sand. One of them I knew: Angel Fist, another greenhorn hero. The other was a woman wearing a suit that was black and grey with a red and yellow atomic symbol sitting over her prodigious breasts. El gave her a pat on the back before disappearing. Apparently she had more things to pick up. Or maybe people.

This left me in a difficult situation as I was stripped down to my briefs. I waved awkwardly. "Uh, hi," I managed, gesturing toward the shade provided in our little patio area. Angel Fist and the other woman moved over to the patio table and settled into chairs. I went inside to grab some pants and fruit, returning just in time to catch some of their conversation.

"...no, never did. I tried, though."
"Shame, he seems well equipped."
"Yeah, well..."

I set down the platter of fruit and took one of the chairs. "I'm not sure when El will be back..."

"She'll be back shortly with the gear we need," the brunette woman I didn't know said. "We're going to try something out I've been wanting to test for a while."

"I see..."

"Doctor Optima," she replied, understanding I wanted her name.

"Doctor Optima. I guess that makes you a superscientist?" I asked. Hero names tended to follow certain patterns.

She nodded. "I have developed an update to the Supersoldier serum I intend to test with Angel Fist. El was kind enough to agree to keep an eye on things in case...well, you know." I didn't know, but that didn't stop me from nodding. As a born Flying Brick I didn't know much about superscience, the Supersoldier serum, or any of that other than it was generally bad news for people who were already supers. Angel Fist, of course, was a supersoldier produced by the original serum. One of dozens now, possibly even hundreds.

Angel Fist gave me a sneer as I glanced over at her. "You want to be an experiment again?"

"If it can make me stronger, I'll do it," she said with a shrug. "Why wouldn't I?"

I shook my head, glancing up to watch El return with a pile of lab equipment in one hand and a young woman whose ridiculously bright pink costume with baby blue highlights could only make her The Venus' sidekick. I couldn't place anything else about her, though. Like her hero, however, she was ridiculously beautiful. Superhuman beauty and influence were her, and The Venus', stock in trade. El set her down and she bounced -- more literally than figuratively -- over and gave me a huge hug.

"ohmygoshthemasonwowyouaresohunkyinperson" she said, all in one breath.

"Hi," I acknowledged, gently but firmly levering myself out of her grasp as El looked on with a shit-eating grin.

"Okay, everything you specified Doc, plus Knockout here," El said, putting the lab equipment down on the patio gently. "Give me a couple of seconds and I'll have it set up." Then she spun into a whirlwind of action and just like that Doctor Optima's lab was set up on our patio.

"Oh, excellent. You even brought my reading glasses, how thoughtful," Doctor Optima said, getting up and looking over the workspace. "Everything seems to be in order. Angel Fist, take a seat in the chair."

The supersoldier hero did just that, settling into a chair that looked like it had been ripped out of a dentists' office and then obviously modified by a superscientist. Wires, tubes, readouts, this chair had it all, including a set of what looked like titanium-alloy restraints. (I was really good with metallurgy since I'd studied as a materials engineer before going to hero school.) She settled in, allowing Knockout to clip the restraints into place while Doctor Optima adjusted what looked like some sort of ray device and made a few notes in her notebook. El watched all of this happen from her perch in one of the seats, a smile on her face. I guess that made sense. If Doctor Optima's improved serum could create some more heavy hitters it would free El up a bit. Knockout finished connecting Angel Fist to the seat with the deftness of a trained nurse, which I was beginning to suspect she was.

Angel Fist wasn't ready for Doctor Optima to turn the ray on, which she did without any warning, as the tubes began feeding the new serum into her bloodstream.

"I'm excited Doc. Can't wait to see what Angel Fist is capable of," El said, rubbing her hands as the chair began to run an electrical current through Angel Fist. The supersoldier convulsed in the chair, shaking and wriggling as a ton of energy burned through her body in an instant. I suppose I should pause here to describe the original supersoldier serum and its effects.

Designed during World War II as a solution for the incredible attrition of fighting on the front, the supersoldier serum took men and women to the absolute physical peak of (regular) human potential. Muscles got larger, denser, more flexible and more powerful, the subjects tended to gain several inches in height and everywhere else, physical imperfections were purged, and so forth. One of the most commonly noted side effects was hypersexual development. In effect, huge dicks and massive tits were a normal part of the supersoldier upgrade. This made supersoldiers, in combination with their peak human stamina, incredibly popular trophy spouses for the rich. Which is what most supersoldiers were made for these days; while they were an incredible mismatch against the average human, they were basically just cannon fodder in the world of supers.

The rare exceptions were people like Angel Fist who had significant martial training. Angel Fist was one of the best MMA fighters on the planet before she underwent the supersoldier program. With her innate capability suddenly heightened to the peak of human potential she was pretty frightening to watch in a fight.

As I would come to understand from later discussions with Doctor Optima, El, Angel Fist, and Knockout, the updated serum Doctor Optima developed was designed to push past the peak of human potential and well into true superhuman ranges. Instead of Rating 2 Strength, Speed, and Invulnerability, these new supersoldiers would have the potential to hit Rating 4 and maybe even 5. All that and they still got the sexual enhancements; Doctor Optima said she'd worked very hard to make sure that particular "flaw" remained in place.

So Angel Fist was convulsing in the chair, muttering and occasionally screaming as her body was basically torn apart by the flood of energy in it, and then she began to grow. At first it was small pulses at each convulsion and it looked like she was flexing as hard as she could. Then it was becoming pretty obvious that her muscle mass was increasing, growing slightly larger with each convulsion as she began to pant in ecstasy. Her modestly-sized, basically fitness competitor-like physique slowly grew over the course of fifteen minutes. By the time Doctor Optima seemed satisfied Angel Fist was built like a middleweight bodybuilder, except her already sizable breasts had grown as well, now easily one and a half times the size of her head. They looked fairly ridiculous, frankly, but I knew that Doctor Optima's monetization scheme would rely on her serum's ability to generate results like this for rich clients seeking trophy wife upgrades. As Knockout disconnected Angel Fist from the chair the supersoldier stood up and flexed.

"Wow, I feel ridiculously strong and energetic. Like I could fuck a jackhammer," she said, flexing a now 19" bicep and trying to look at it. Her traps were making that difficult. "Do you have a mirror, Supes?"

I gestured and pulled glass up from the patio, then turned it into mirrored glass for her. She laughed when she saw her reflection. Her spandex-kevlar costume had lost the fight against her monstrous tits, huge quads, and big biceps. It was now little more than an oversize pair of panties, having shredded in all the right places. She bounced her huge tits around and then turned around to take a look at her ass; I obliged by creating another mirror for her so she could actually see. It was a spectacular ass; the supersoldier serum didn't mess around. She flexed her glutes for a couple of minutes and then seemed satisfied.

"Okay, where's the heavy shit?" She said, grinning at El.

"There's a lot of heavy scrap just under the surface about a half mile offshore," El replied. "I'll show you. Mace, maybe show Doctor Optima and Knockout where they can change into swimsuits?"

I sighed, nodding and gesturing for the other two women to follow me. I brought them into the "guest room," so called because it had the only other bed on the island besides the stone-framed one I'd made for El and I. I showed them how to close the hung stone door -- perfectly balanced so it felt weightless even to a normal human -- and went back outside to watch El and Angel Fist, who were out beyond the breakers diving down into the water and coming up with ridiculously huge chunks of scrap metal. I'd seen El toy with it before, idly breaking things that took hundreds of man hours and engineering expertise to construct. She seemed to enjoy that sort of release, reminding herself that she was the strongest being on the planet and that everything man created would give way before her.

Angel Fist was currently doing unsupported military presses with what looked like the remains of tanker truck. Then she did a bunch of squats for good measure. I floated out to where they were and made sure the ground was solid enough that nobody'd sink into the sand and, you know, drown. That would be an ironic end for a supersoldier.

Angel Fist was slowly maneuvering so she had the tanker on one end and was doing one arm overhead presses with it.

"It is amazing to be this strong!" She shouted.

"Isn't it?" El agreed.

"Oh, I cannot wait to try my strength out on Uber. That bitch tore out some of my hair last time we fought!' She said, pushing the tank up slightly and then executing a technically perfecing rising whirlwind uppercut that essentially demolished the tank where it was, churning into a mess of nearly-molten steel before collecting and dropping into the ocean with a hiss.

Doctor Optima and Knockout had apparently changed and were swimming out to us in their bikinis, borrowed from the oddly extensive set of swimwear El kept handy. I just figured she had a lot of other guests when I had to work. I didn't mind, I'd assumed I wasn't going to be able to keep her satisfied by myself.

Angel Fist had decided to amuse herself by balling up some scrap, laughing as she superheated the metal with just the force generated by her hands and compressing it tighter and tighter. El was paying attention, probably to make sure she didn't inadvertently do something that would injure our less invulnerable guests.

An hour later we retired back to the patio and Angel Fist finally went and borrowed one of the swimsuits. I was rather stunned there was something that fit a woman with breasts the size of watermelons, but then again El was not a small woman. I served up some of my famous cinnamon spice lemonade and the ladies made small talk. Mostly about male heroes, their past conquests, and other things. I drifted in and out of the conversation as they required things, playing the role of diligent househusband without any real complaints. These were El's friends and they'd just accomplished something incredibly significant. They should get to enjoy it.

I was coming back out with a dessert of creme fresh with pineapple and orange slices when I caught the stream of the conversation.

"El, I'm fucking Mace tonight. I've wanted to fuck him since he graduated; I saw that big dick in the showers and called dibs," Angel Fist was saying.

"I had no idea you called dibs. I picked him based on the parameters for a sexual partner for me," El replied. "Not to make it sound clinical and emotionless. He is hot as fuck and he's obviously a very sweet guy."

"You sound like you're finally considering a keeper," Doctor Optima said.

"I sure hope so," I interjected, cutting their conversation off before it got embarrassing for all of us. I delivered dessert and sat down. I noticed Angel Fist was far more interested in watching me than eating her dessert. She even licked her lips several times.

"Mace, I know this was a bit of an imposition for you," El said.

I waved her off. "It's fine, El. Big superscience achievement today, and your friends are my friends."

"Oh, well that's good," El said with a canary-eating grin. "Does that mean my lovers are your lovers too?"

I frowned at her. "Yes, it does. In the sense that we're sharing sexual partners."

She laughed. "Mace, I'd like to re-introduce you. This is Alexandra, my long time fuck buddy," she said, indicating Doctor Optima. "She's got a magical tongue," she added with a wink.

"Testify," Knockout said, grinning. "I'm Dahlia. I'm Alexandra's girlfriend."

"Roxy," Angel Fist added quickly. "El and I fuck sometimes."

El nodded, blowing Roxy a kiss.

"I'm Bob," I said, shaking my head. "I'm also concerned about where this is going."

"It's going right to bed, Bob," El confirmed.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 12:50:42 am »
Another really nice chapter, I enjoyed seeing you add more girls to the mix, especially Angel Fist aka Roxy and Knockout aka Dahlia, though I guess I should also add Doctor Optima aka Alexandra, lol. Though he may be set on one girl, it appears that one girl isn't set on him seeing just her. If it's not something that she herself doesn't feel guilty about, why should he? I look forward to more! k+!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 08:17:23 pm »
You have a knack to bring unexpected things and the flow while reading is very pleasant. Well structured paragraphs and plot. Congrats!!

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2018, 09:31:38 pm »
You have a knack to bring unexpected things and the flow while reading is very pleasant. Well structured paragraphs and plot. Congrats!!
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying the read!

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2018, 10:04:10 am »
Really enjoying this story, love the lighthearted mood of it.

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 01:46:59 pm »
I was over Roxy's shoulder before I knew it and she carried me bodily into the bedroom I typically shared with El. I was deposited on the bed like so much dead weight. Then Roxy tore my shorts and briefs off hungrily staring at my dick. She reached for it, taking control of it and leaning down to try and stick it in her mouth, only to discover that her newly enlarged assets made that problematic.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She asked rhetorically. Then she yanked me down the bed and used the negative space to slide her breasts around my left leg and lean in close enough to start giving me a blowjob. It was...inexpert. I don't want to sound judgmental but it really wasn't all that good. Sloppy, enthusiastic, but it was clear Roxy didn't really have a lot of experience giving blowjobs. Or at least didn't take direction well. Behind her, however, El and Dahlia walked in, Dahlia in El's arms and the two of them furiously making out. That helped me out immensely and gave Roxy the nine inches she'd been looking for.

I was busy trying to watch El and Dahlia when Roxy pushed me back on the bed and untied her bikini's strings. While it was interesting to note that her now enormous breasts sported otherwise normal-looking areola and nipples, her cleanly-shaven pussy looked like some sort of dick-eating monster. It had become so vascular that it pulsed in time with her heartbeat, meaning it was engorging more and more rapidly as Roxy got excited. You could barely make out the bottom of her incredibly tight eight-pack between the massive breasts and man-eating vagina. She lined herself up and mounted in one smooth stroke, purring the whole way down. It was like slipping into a granite statue covered in a thin layer of skin, an absolutely unreal sensation vaguely reminiscent of entering El. El, however, had much better control over her vagina, which was good because it was probably still a lot more powerful than Roxy's.

Once Roxy had me where she wanted me she battered me about my head with her immense pillows. She moaned, groaned, cooed, and grunted in time with her bouncing pace astride my dick. My months with El had allowed me to build up quite a bit of stamina even inside a superstrong pussy, so Roxy was really getting worked up. Her cunt was spasming almost constantly now as she cascaded through orgasms, bucking up and down like a woman possessed. I was concentrating on holding off my own orgasm because I knew she'd be frustrated waiting for me to recover.

Somewhere around orgasm 60 she passed out, collapsing partially off my body and her vagina finally relaxing its grip on my rod. I gently rolled her over, glad that I'd convinced El that we needed a really large bed. Beyond California king, even. When I finally cleared out Roxy I was immediately pounced upon by Dahlia, who straddled my midsection and began grinding her sex against my abs while beckoning El over to keep making out with. At some point El'd removed the top half of her grey-and-black costume, baring her titanic upper body. Dahlia was burying her head in El's huge breasts and motorboating as she slid up and down across my abs and my once again hardening dick. She paused for a moment, grinning, before whipping off her bikini's top.

"I know you love my tits, Bob. Everyone loves my tits," she said, confident of the power of her big tits. Which they were. Extremely large by normal standards, although the second smallest pair in the room now that Alexandra had entered, already nude, and headed right for El. But Dahlia's breasts were exquisitely shaped, with the sort of preternatural firmness and near-spherical profile that was only seen in super beauties. They were a magnificent set of tits, for certain, and I craned my neck up to kiss them and reassure Dahlia that I did, indeed, love her tits. She squealed and reached behind her butt to grab my dick and stroke it a bit, getting it hard enough to slide in between her ass cheeks and bikini bottom. Then she started to, I don't know, jerk me off with her ass? It was a weird but unbelievable sensation. "I stripped my way through pre-med," she said, twerking against my now entirely stiff dick. "But today you can touch, Bob."

Touch I did, running my hands all over her toned body. She wasn't a pinnacle of human development or anything, but she was literally one of the most beautiful women on Earth. I was going to enjoy the experience, and she was an experience.

When she felt she had my dick completely ready Dahlia slid up and over, settling onto my dick without bothering to remove her bottoms, then whirled herself around and proceeded reverse cowgirl/lap dance me into oblivion. It was seven or eight minutes of the most intense sex I've ever had, and keep in mind I regularly have sex with The Superwoman, so I'm saying something about Dahlia's skills. It made me curious whether sexual aptitude was part of the superhuman beauty powerset. Anyway Dahlia was slipping up and down, rubbing her back up against my chest and abs, squirming on my rod like a speared fish, and generally doing her best to ensure I was completely exhausted even with superhuman stamina. When I finally came she just kept going, whirling around on my dick until it was finally too limp to keep her on.

She immediately bounced over to Alexandra, whipped off her bottoms, and presented her pussy to the superscientist. Alexandra looked up from where she was buried in El's hairy pussy and turned, diving right into Dahlia's clean slot. El came over to the bed and straddled me, leaning down to give me a gentle kiss. "You okay, Bob?" she asked, rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm pretty worn out, but give me a minute and I should bounce back," I replied honestly. Then I got one arm up and wrapped it halfway around El's enormous back, indicating she should settle her weight down on me and she did. We cuddled for a bit, watching Alexandra absolutely ravage Dahlia's just-jizzed-in pussy, until Roxy came around. Disoriented, she reached out and gripped the volcanic basalt of the bedframe in her hand and then proceeded to crush it. Her grip sent feathery spiderwebs of cracks all over the bed frame, structurally undermining its strength. She groaned, checking back in to reality, and looked over at El laying on top of me, a Cheshire cat grin on her face.

"How was he?" She asked knowingly. Roxy shook her head, exhaled, and sat up. Which is when she noticed the rock dust in her hand.

"The heck?" she asked.

"You just shattered basalt with your bare hands," I said. I could see she wasn't really getting what that meant. "It's one of the hardest naturally occurring substances on Earth ignoring gemstones."

"So does that mean?"

"No, don't think you could crush a diamond. But you could almost certainly punch through a concrete support column," I replied, answering her unvoiced question.

"Roxy, honey, you're incredibly strong is what it means. Crushing diamonds isn't all it's cracked up to be. You just get smaller diamonds," El said. "I'll show you later."

Alexandra and Dahlia seemed irritated that we weren't paying attention to their show any more and began moaning and grunting more loudly, even switching positions. Alexandra didn't shave her pussy either, apparently, which was probably more a time thing for her than a difficulty thing like it was for El. One of the things they don't talk about when it comes to being superhuman is how hard it is to get a haircut. I had a titanium-alloy razor for shaving and I wasn't sure if it would be able to cut Roxy's hair any more. I was pretty sure she was stronger than me now. Needless to say, there wasn't anything to be done for El's hair outside of visiting one of the superhumans who specialized in haircuts. I got mine done by Snip, who I'm pretty sure also did El's hair. Snip could project a mono-molecular blade against her fingers. Useful for fighting, but far more useful for giving supers haircuts.

It was at that point that the girls decided they wanted to watch El fuck me, so a lot of attention was lavished on my dick by four beautiful women and then El sat astride me and rode me slowly to her own orgasm. At this point I could probably last a couple of hours with needing to ejaculate so I let the women take turns. Or maybe they decided to take turns and I didn't bother to argue. We were in bed for at least three more hours and I only came once, in Alexandra's mouth at her request, tapping out and leaving the women to pleasure each other. I took a quick swim, nude now that we were all friends, and came back in just in time to catch the tail end of a conversation.

"So tomorrow we do Dahlia, then Alexandra, right?" Roxy was asking.

"I think that's prudent," El replied. "Alexandra needs to be able to see if there are complications with a super before risking it herself."

"What about Bob?" Alexandra asked.

"I'd like him to," El admitted. "But I'm not sure he'll want to."

"You know the dirty little secret of the serum has always been it doesn't affect men nearly as strongly as women," Roxy noted.

"Strength isn't really the objective," El noted. "But if he's going to stick around it will help a lot."

I turned around, heading back out to the beach and leaving them to their discussion. A half hour later El joined me, leaning in to put her head on my chest.

"I know you overheard us earlier. Will you?" El asked.

"For you," I replied.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2018, 07:48:21 am »
Another great, sexy chapter, really enjoyed reading all the sex, and now we seemingly know that the sex that Bob/Mason is having with everyone is making them stronger, judging on what happened with Roxy. So yeah, that's pretty cool, I look forward to more! k+!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 07:52:55 pm »
I don't know where you pick your ideas from (i.e part of your brain) but you can keep going ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [superlurker] The Superwoman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View