Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575412 Posts in 73160 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:10:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [pdgde] Bulking Up Christy | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [pdgde] Bulking Up Christy | #WIP  (Read 32749 times)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: [pdgde] Bulking Up Christy
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 10:59:52 pm »
 :letsparty: Great story! Glad I stumbled on it! You're really going for it man!! Keep at it  :woohoo:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 10:59:52 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 04:28:18 am »
Really love the muscle description here, I really look forward to more of your writing, whether that means continuing this story or more stories like it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2018, 08:41:39 pm »
The Donna factor

It’s 4 months later and Christy is headed to the airport for a photo shoot in New York city. Needless to say she’s been getting quite a bit of attention on social media. Her rapid muscle growth is amazing to the true muscle connoisseur...AKA the schmoes. She’s busy on webcam when she can spare the time. The money she will make is totally worth the trip. I have to stay here and work. My business is doing well and I want to keep it that way.. “Be good honey I will be back in a week” Christy wraps her humongous arms around me almost squeezing the life out of me with her superhuman strength..The shuttle shows up and she puts on a xxxxxxl men’s dress shirt to cover up all that sexy veiny roided mass. No sex for a week..Bummer!  Might be a good idea to head to the gym and say goodbye to Bill. I guess he will be running their gym in LA permanently. Their divorce should be final by now. It’s a mutual agreement to part ways and remain business partners.. Bill is walking out the door as I enter. “Hey Bob it’s been good knowing you..I hope Christy reaches her goals!”  He shakes my hand and he’s gone. Donna is busy training a client so I do some work on my laptop in the office. Looking out the window I couldn’t help but to marvel at all the mass Donna Has gained these past few months..Donna and Christy have been training like crazy and upping their roid dosages of course. Fuck, she’s really almost as big as Christy now!! Those biceps are over 20 inches according to Christy. Fucking sexy bloated roided muscle mass. The amazing thing is she still has a beautiful face. All that testosterone running through her body and her face shows almost zero sides..Holy fuck that half Korean /Euro look is so damn sexy. Of course I can’t control my animalistic urges..My fucking dick is rock hard! That shit is so distracting to watch..Fuck I better get back to work..She’s coming in the office and I trying to push my legs under the desk in order to hide my obvious arousal..“ Hey Bob I guess Christy is gone by now. Look I got a busy schedule today. Can I come by tonight and make a delivery for Christy?” I nod my head yes and smile.“Sure I will be there all night Donna.”  As she leaves the office I just stare at her bodybuilder “waddle’ walk..Lats so pumped up that her arms stick out at a 45 degree angle.. Huge vascular jacked biceps complement her wide veiny back. Triceps are fucking huge too.  Good god I better leave before I cum in my pants!

The best thing to do is go home and take a nap. Oh yeah sleep.. Donna comes over early to make her “delivery”. She’s wearing a huge shirt and pants concealing her crazy bloated muscle mass. Now I’m hard as fuck and just don’t give a shit anymore..Unzipping my fly, I point my 12 inch monster straight at her roid gut. “Oh Bob you really know what I want..Let me get these clothes off so we can get down to business!” She slowly reveals a massive roided up oily body by doing her best striptease routine. Her tiny thong bikini has me salivating. This beautiful roid beast grabs me in her arms before I know it. Donna cradles me with her massive bloated veiny  biceps and sucks my enormous dick. Fucking throws me down on the sofa and rips her thong off! Slowly she lowers her muscular cunt down on my rigid tool. She’s riding up and down on me so fast to get as many orgasms in as she possibly can. “Ohhh Fuck! Ooh  ahhh..” In my throws of animal muscle lust I notice her roid gut and huge clit resting on top of my cock. God what a pretty beast if there is such a thing. Donna lowers her chest in to my face and flexes her ungodly pecs up and down. Fuck I have to cum soon!! “Oh Donna I love you!” Buzzzzz.Buzzzzz.Buzzzz. I jump out of the bed and sit up in hot sweaty mess..My phone..What? OH KNOW IT’S A FUCKING DREAM!!! Then it hits me Donna is Christy’s best friend..What is wrong with you dude? I can’t have impure thoughts about Donna. This has to stop! (It never will) God I need a shower! Pre cum is running down my leg. I eat some dinner and retire to the den to get some work done. I open up the laptop and there’s Christy on skype. “Hey honey the photo shoot went well today..How was your day” I’m squirming in my seat. “Oh yeah Christy great! Those arms are very distracting by the way! Donna is coming by to give you some supplies?” A big smile  beams across her face. She hits a most muscular pose that not many fbbs could ever match. Her tight T shirt gave me an instant boner. “Oh great Bob this is suppose to be some fantastic muscle building shit! Got to keep growing!!” Christy hits a tremendous double bicep pose that makes me melt. “ Okay be good to Donna tonight and I will let you go.”  ( I want to be good to Donna!) How do I avoid making a fool out of myself when she comes over. I know Christy once studied Buddhism for a while.. Dharma and the concept of Sentient beings.  Oh fuck that crap, my religion basically involves the worship of a 12 inch cock. Okay back to work.

Bam Bam..Donna is here to deliver the ‘goods”. “Oh hey Bob here’s the stuff for Christy” She sets the cardboard box on the table. All kinds of bottles and packets of injectable fluid. Plenty of syringes to go with it. I’m trying not to look at Donna’s massive bulked up sickly roided physique. ‘ Hey Bob can you do big favor for me ?” She’s got a vial of some steroid in her hands. “I need you to inject my glutes.” Fuck no I can’t do this shit! To late she hands me the vial. Donna bends over to reveal her massive bowling ball sized glutes.”Right here.”  She points to her injection spot and I plunge this wonderful muscle building drug into her ass. “Ahhhh… That’s it!” Donna was getting pleasure from this just knowing how much bigger she will get..She stands up and pulls her pants up.. I’m so hard right now and I don’t want to make her feel uncomfortable. “Oh thanks a million hon and you can do the same thing to Christy when she gets back!” Donna walks up to me and gently brushes my 12 incher and gives me peck on the cheek. “I heard about that thing from Christy..very nice! Bye.”She gives me a wink and out the door she goes leaving me with blue balls!. It was such an erotic experience that I head to her inst@gram page to jack off. Donna has a great posing vid there. Oh what a feeling.Sticky sticky white stuff flows from my fire hose. And I dodged a  potential deadly bullet. Not ever going to fuck her.. Right? I hope so..Think about what the Buddha would do..

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2018, 05:26:41 pm »
Christy and Donna Bicep Buddies

Another 4 months pass and Christy is still getting big as fuck. Whatever this hardcore shit these two besties are taking works! Both “girls” seem to be growing weekly and there are sides from all the roid crap. Receding hairlines, 5 o’clock shadows, bulging  roid guts, just to name a few. Their pecs are just giant slabs of meat. Some women would be glad to have breasts that big! Honestly my desire is to have a three way with Donna..I really think she deserves my 12 inch super pole. The problem now is I get zero sex. At least 5 days since Christy fucked my lights out. Some program they are both trying right now..”Komas intensive systematic training regime” I don’t know what the fuck that is but it’s fucking with my sex life..I’m just a horney bastard, but Christy insists I don’t masterbate until she’s ready. What the fuck? My balls are blue already!  If she catches me I know what she could do to me..I don’t think she would hurt me, but I really don’t want to find out. Christy wants me to be at their afternoon workout.. so I head on over there. Hell it’s bicep day! Whoo hoo. I love to watch their massive arms bulge with every rep. Two hundred pound curling bar for reps!. And it looks so easy for both of them. Talk about muscle building roid sisters gone mad! Christy is heading over towards Donna by the dumbells. Both are discussing something with a client..( The woman client is big now.I remember her being on the skinny side.) They wave at me and I go sit in the office to do my work..

I stare at the laptop and pretend not to notice..Holy shit they both strip down to tiny daisy duke shorts...the kind that looks like a thong.. The shirts come off to reveal little string bikini tops that could only cover their nipples..nothing else. Why even wear one at all.? Fuck me..all that meaty striated pec beef on full display for all to see..Instant hardon..Dammit! My huge snake expands down my pant leg reaching my knee..How can i work in this environment? They both keep pumping out sets of bicep curls until the blood pushes their veins to such an extreme limit that I thought they would explode!..Next Donna and Christy put that “Arm Blaster “ device on. Like clockwork  they both pick up one of those eze curling bars and pump in unison.  Standing in front of the mirrors so all the gym members could gaze at their freakish roided development..I was merely salivating at the sight of these two monsters willing their muscles to grow bigger. As per usual my carrnel lust took over..I head to the bathroom and lock the door. My fly is open and…”Oh fuck!...Have to…” I’m staring in the mirror watching in delight at my supreme blood engorged cock. “I have to cum..Ohhh...Ahhhh.” The semen flows out and I do my best Peter North impression as I lean back my head. So much cum..a five day supply..flows down the sink drain. “Ohhh shit..”  I splattered the mirror so I quickly try to clean up the mess before they come into the office.. Back to work as they say. When I get out Christy and Donna are heading towards the office with a tape measure..The sheer ungodly mass walking towards me was a true vision of the alpha female. “Bob you get to measure us today!” I have a shit eating grin on my face when she handed me the tape. Donna was first. The feeling of her bloated rock hard veiny bicep in my hand was intensely erotic. “Okay 21 inches exactly!”  My heart just skipped a beat..Christy was next..”Wow honey 21.25 inches!..Way to go!” Christy gives me a high five and they both head to the showers..I just stare in admiration as the two sweaty striated muscular behemoths waddle towards the women’s locker room. Oh life is good right now..

Two months Later Christy is about to embark on a world wide tour for her supplement company. With her blond good looks and that massive roided physique she’s quite the hit on Inst@gram. She just got back from California where she met Dave Roberts the former Mr Olympia who represents the same company “Test-Right’.. Even though retired Dave is still in high demand. His muscle mass is not what it use to be but he carries some substantial beef..Christy sent pictures from her cell phone and wow!  The two of them standing together made me proud. Christy is bigger than Dave now. He might be two inches taller than her at 5-8 but she has him beat in the mass department! Christy said he was so nice and down to earth. Well that’s okay..good to hear I guess. It’s Saturday night and Christy leaves Sunday morning. “Let’s have a little party with Donna tonight!” That’s great for me but I avoided Donna as much as I could these past two weeks while Christy was away. The temptation was so intense.. I really wanted to fuck her..or she could fuck me! Donna is lonely these days with no husband or boyfriend to keep her satisfied. I know she lusts after me..always staring at my tool. And of course I dream about her all the time. Oh dreaming is free I guess..Donna arrives in her glued on spandex dress. Christy has on a similar one in a different color red.. The sight of these two fbb “Ladies” walking with me down the street to the local nightclub drew some funny stares ..I was in the middle with arms locked in between two of the largest freaky ass female bodybuilders that one would ever see out in public. We walk in and get a seat and immediately order drinks.. The staff knows us well but there were some new people who openly stared of course. They like that shit!  Every few minutes their biceps would flex or pecs would jump up and down. That crap just pleased me to no end..After a few cocktails I felt honored to be sandwiched between these roided out crazy bitches..Christy just raved about Dave..
Talking non stop about him like he was royalty. Donna seemed to be genuinely interested in Dave’s exploits..( You know Dave went to China on a goodwill tour promoting bodybuilding all over the country.People really loved him over there! He’s truly an amazing guy.) On and on it went..Dave this and Dave that. Like he was some sort of genius or something.( Does he have big 12 inch dick? I think not! ) I tried to change the subject by asking how the LA nutrition show went..Donna seemed to want the subject changed too. So we drank more cocktails and ate some appetizers. By the end of the evening we all felt good and headed back to the condo..I purposely drank very little getting a small buzz. The two muscled monsters were staggering through the streets holding on to me tightly.Fuck! What a feeling that is! Like a couple of boulders crushing me. Those muscles made me hard as a fucking rock by the time we entered the living room. The crazed drunken she beasts were giggling like school girls in their deep baritone voices. The two sex crazed steroid bloated monsters ripped my clothes off and laid me down on the floor. The spandex dresses come off…”Lay there Bobby boy you and your big cock are in for a real treat!” Really a three way? Never thought Christy would do one. My dick stands up in the air for their attention and it was on! The two muscle bound female/male monstrosities jack off their huge 4 inch clits while I lay there with my 12 inch stiffie. .”Oh fuck Donna..go down on that monster cock!”  Donna slowly lowers her muscular cunt on to my manhood.  She takes in my full 12 inches screaming in ecstacy.. “Oh god that feels good...Ahhhh!” Christy oddly enough is cheering her buddy on..”Yeah fuck that big cock!! Fuck that thing!!Fuckit!!!” Donna was having multiple orgasms while Christy was furiously masterbating. Meanwhile I’m in 7th heaven. Never would I have thought in a million years that I ‘d be a sex slave to two roid monster fbbs. Despite Christy’s odd behavior, this three way is a dream come true! “Oh fuck Bob that feels sooooo goood!” Donna’s head leans back as she cums again. Christy keeps cumming just watching Donna get off. “Fucking shoot that load inside her cunt!! Do it now!!” Who am I to say no? My semen flows from her pussy as she continues to pump my dick dry. Donna gets up and Christy with her huge erect clit takes charge of my still hard 12 inch cock. She pounds me over and over again until she’s completely satisfied. They both leave and head to the shower while I bask in my glory. What the fuck just happened?  Well who am I to analize the situation..Dream on brother! 

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 08:12:57 pm »

Christy + Donna Bicep Madness

Christy returns from her Test-Right tour and seems really excited to see Donna..A lot of kissing and hugging between those two muscle bound roid enhanced chicks..As for me she rubs my giant pecker and..”Oh I missed Mr happy!”..Boing!.. Instantly hard as steel..She said Dave was fun to be around and the promotion was a success..But Christy seemed to be less impressed with Dave’s girlfriend…”You know Donna that skinny ass fitness chick was giving me the stare down the whole entire time on tour..What a snotty bitch ass she is!..I wanted to twist her into a pretzel..I have no idea what he sees in her but he deserves a real muscle woman!..Such a great dude though”..I bet she wanted to fuck his lights out..We went out that night to many many stares from people at the nightclub..It’s so much fun to see two giant man sized female bodybuilders wearing little spandex dresses locked arm and arm with me..Oh what joy..

As the weeks go on I still get three way action on occasion from those sex crazed monsters.God it’s so fucking awesome..Needless to say Christy keeps my boner satisfied on a nightly basis..Well for Donna?..Those two muscular testosterone enhanced chicks are part time lesbian lovers now..This fact only turns me on more and more every time I watch them pump iron..I merely act as their horse cock stud monster and errand boy..Oh did I mention towel boy?..Just wiping the sweat off those excessively huge unnatural female physiques is pure erotic bliss for me..I’m so proud of them breaking all the stereotypical ideas that female bodybuilders can’t be as big as the men..Boy are they gaining muscle mass at an astonishing rate..It really does makes me happy just watching them injecting test,HGH and other chemicals into their already mega large super bodies..”Get big or die trying” is their motto and it’s working to the nth degree..”Bigger than the Boys” is another catch phrase they like so much..I was told by both women I had to gain some muscle mass to keep them happy..So I train six times a week with one of Donna’s fbb trainers in the morning..Man it does feel good to have muscle mass now but I was warned to never take any steroids at all..I’m not sure what Christy would do to me but I better not push the envelope..I think they figure my huge balls will shrink down to nothing..Mainly I just take creatine and about 200 grams of protein daily..I gained 25 lbs of muscle in short time..Christy loves my six pack abs and Donna likes my hard glutes..( and of course my big 12 inch dick and big balls) Both of them are determined to get bigger than Martha could ever be..Maybe it’s just a form of pure motivation on their part but I fucking love it!..Pump away ladies!

My business is s doing well and I’m trying to expand its reach so to speak..I have got to keep that money rolling in..You never want to run out of steroids.. I was doing some business with a guy I really didn’t know that well and he saw a picture of me online with both women..He sent me a message on my business website..”You must gay..Why don’t you date men?..That’s fucking disgusting man”..I wrote him back and told him to go fuck himself..That fucking loser is no longer doing business with me..It’s not the first time this has happened to me but that fuckhead pissed me off big time!.. Both enhanced muscular roid chicks eat thousands of calories daily just to keep their super bodies growing exponentially..These two fucking frankenroid monster chicks even get up in the middle of the night to engulf and devour more protein..It’s really become a 24 hour process..roids,eat,lift,sleep, then repeat ..No complaints from me ..It really puts a smile on my face as you can imagine..The ultimate goal here is for them to do a posing demonstration at the La Bodybuilding and Strength Expo in January.. Watch out because Martha will be there!...Eight more months of non stop intensive training.. Including higher dosages of roids and hgh injections..The amount of test they are taking is the same as a pro heavyweight male bodybuilder would use..Incredible!..I’m getting hard as a rock just thinking about the whole sexy situation..

About four weeks later I was completely cut off from any sexual activity.. It was like a game Christy and Donna were playing on me?..What was I supposed to do?.. Demand a gigantic muscular she beast with more testerone running through her veins than I will ever have..”Fuck me bitch now!”..That’s never going to happen...My weaker inferior body means I’m their boy toy and the roles are reversed..What I say seems to mean nothing to them.. like a 1950’s housewife who is pushed around and gets little respect..Just call me a slave man I guess..Maybe I should secretly roid up behind their backs?..I bet that would go over well..Where did my man card go for christ sakes! ?..My libido is out of control after 6 days with no release of cum from that monster cock of mine..Christy says there will be hell to pay if she finds me jacking off..Donna backs her up while mocking me with pronounced laughter..”Don’t worry big boy we will take care of you!”..Yeah when?..They both tease me by flexing those 21 inch huge veiny biceps right under my nose..Sheer torture for me to say the least..”Bob I bet you want to fuck these monster guns so badly!”..Fuck ..those deep voices are such a turn on!..Both women have beautiful smiles despite all the HGH facial bone growth..Much more “manish” type women now..The acne is always there in various stages..You know that’s part of the muscle growth process..”We have a surprise for you Bob tomorrow ..so be a good  boy tonight!”..Oh geeszus fuck ..I want to cum so badly as I watch their massive man muscle bulk waddle to the locker room..Fucking hell..

Today is back day and I’m excited about it after a sleepless night..Donna and Christy must be fucking each other during the day..no doubt about it..Probably in the locker room after those amazing workouts..They might even inject roids in there while doing the dirty deed..Who knows?..Both freaky roid babes are working on back development today..Oh those beautiful wide wingspans..Of course my standard workout was this morning so I just wait with towel in hand..I even spot them when needed.. I’m forced to go shirtless and wear super tight jeans to show off my 12 inch package..I must say I do look good these days with my six pack abs..I’m sure happy it turns them on but shit it’s uncomfortable if you get hard!..Loud grunting can be heard throughout the gym as the “ladies” pump their delts up with 200 lb dumbbell rows..Christy is repping..”Uh.. uh...uh...uh..Aww..fuck..Uh..Uh..Uh..One more rep baby”..Donna keeps screaming at her to do more..”Come on bitch one more ..that’s it!”..Donna takes over and does her thing..”uh..uh..uh..aw...aw...aw..fuck!...uhhhhhhh..”..Those lats are burning and pumped like crazy then they switch to seated lat pulls..I wipe the sweat off their backs before Christy starts repping..Eventually both muscle bloated veiny monsters use the whole stack of weights on the machine..”Uh...Uh...Uh..Just fucking kill it Christy!..that’s it baby”..Fucking holy hell I can’t even do half of that weight !..My boner is getting stiff now..What torture this is..In between sets they  both stand in front of the mirror and spread their impossibly wide veiny backs..This goes on for the length of the workout while I towel them off and give words of encouragement..Finally a last set of Reverse Grip barbell rows..Christy is killing it..I tell her…”Come on baby one last set!..Grow those fucking muscles bigger!”..Donna chimes in..”That’s it honey .. big and bad back mother fucker!”..Donna feels her muscle on the last rep..”Bang!..Thud!”..Christy drops the weight on the floor..”Oh Fuck that feels good!”..My mouth is salivating and I want to feel those mega backs now..They both turn around give me a front lat spread in their tight sports bras..Man o man what a visual delight..”Follow us to the locker room Bob”.(.Christycommands me in that deep baritone voice of hers.)..I follow them watching those humongous pumped up back muscles still dripping with sweat forcing their 21 inch arms out at that 45 degree angle..”Hey hurry up there’s something growing in your pants!..Ha Ha Ha Ha”..Goddammit!.. they are both torturing me relentlessly.. I follow them into the women’s locker room after Donna made sure it was empty..She locks the door behind us..”Well you have been a good boy this week..Donna and I are so proud..Ha Ha Ha Ha”..Both muscle building feens rip their bras off and…..

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2018, 08:53:38 pm »
Again a great chapter .

Hope they will reach 22 inches soon and getting a much larger clit too.

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2018, 06:15:30 pm »
Sexual Healing

They both walk over to the tile shower wall and spread their wings..Never has there been two female bodybuilders with this kind of gross lat development..Sickening big!..My 12 inch pocket rocket is out of my fly while I keep my to tight jeans on..”What do you think baby pretty good...Right!!”..The cell phone is out of my pocket and I begin recording..I have to document this unreal disgusting inflated roided fiasco..Goddamn my cock just loves it though!!..”Hell fucking yes! ...just so fucking hot!!”..I’m trying to keep the phone steady with my left hand while jacking off with the right..”You want to cum all over us..You have a lot of cum stored up for us?..We need to feel that white goo baby...go ahead!”..Christy’s is making me crazy with lust..No way I’m going to last very long with that week long build up of cum in my huge balls.. “Oh..fuck!...I can’t take it”..I had to slide the phone into my back pocket..”Goddamnit you huge fucking beasts!!”..I was beyond the point of no return..”Oh yeah... Oh yeah...FUCK yes!!..Ahhhhhhh”..Huge streams of white hot semen splatters onto Christy’s massive back..then I point my thick long firehose and splatter Donna’s luscious frame..It seemed to last a full minute because once I thought I was finished more short spurts would arise..Finally one last blast hits Donna on her delt injection spot and dribbles down her acne riddled lower lats..”Holy fuck Donna I think we just had our cum bath!..Hmmmm”..They both still had those tiny thongs on but those volleyball sized glutes completely hide it from view..A river of cum juice dribbled between those outrageously huge ass cheeks..Damn I feel better now..

I was still hard as fuck and my roid lovers carry me into the shower..”Let’s take turns fucking his tool..You can go first!’..Donna jacks up her huge 5.5 inch clit up until it’s hard just like a cock..She picks me up around my waist and slowly all 12 inches enter her steel like cunt..”Oh shit!.You really are as big as my dildo!”..I lost count of how many times she was in the thrill of her many orgasms..Christy got a hold of my glutes forcing my manhood in and out of Donna..The moaning was so loud as she kept having one orgasm after another..”Oh yeah...Oh yes!..Yes!!..fuck!!”..My body was trapped in between two of the biggest female bodybuilders on the planet!..I was merely their human dildo plaything while being forced in and out of Donna’s steel vise like cunt..I’m staring at her huge roid gut and that erect she cock and I just lost it again..”Aw fuck!!..Aw fuck!!..fuck..fuck!”.The second ejaculation was just as forceful as the first..”Yeah cum inside her boy toy!...oh look at all that!”..They let me loose and turn the shower on full force washing my load of semen down the drain..Both fbbs flex those massive 32 inch quads back and forth and do the “shake”..Christy and Donna flex their 21 inch veiny biceps around my neck engulfing my whole entire head..They finish soaping me up and rinsing my totally inferior body ..Oh shit I’m hard again!!..Christy takes her turn molesting my 12 inch snake and lemon sized balls..Donna shoves the whole length into her power pussy and that 6 inch erect clit..holly fuck!!..six fucking inches!!..Bigger than a lot of men’s dicks!!..After I cum the third time I was left on the shower  floor in a coma like state..I woke up in a puddle of soap and water..The two roidzilla’s are dressed and already out he door..Oh my god.. Pardon my french but…”Quelle Vie!”

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2018, 05:07:55 am »
Great chapter.
Will they outgrow also his 12 in boner?

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2018, 08:55:00 pm »
Christy And Donna The Quest For More Muscle

The past few months have been non stop training ,eating,sleeping,roiding and of course fucking!  These are true goddesses of muscle building ..Living the female bodybuilding dream...to get as big as humanly possible..Even if it means experimenting with any steroid combination imaginable..  Dianabol is a true mass building favorite along with human growth hormone..Size matters!..It’s only 45 days until the LA Bodybuilding and Strength Expo so the push is on to get more muscle..Martha has been absent from social media oddly enough..Of course it won’t deter Christy and Donna striving to become the biggest female bodybuilders in the country..My training is going so well now that I have gained another 10 lbs.of muscle..My body feels good and my libido is stronger than ever..I really want to get on the juice but there are two very strong muscular behemoths forbidding  it...I’m relegated to being a personal sex slave and towel boy to two part time jacked up lesbians..My money is spent on their every whim..They might go into some kind of crazy roid rage if they found out I was using..I wonder what…”Hey Bob you know Dave is going to be here tonight..Make sure everything is clean around here!”..Dave Roberts is coming in to do his training seminar..I guess Christy wants him to stay in her condo..”Yeah honey consider it done”..Oh boy now I have to hear her rave about him again..”And make sure you go down to laundry and get fresh linens”..I really have no choice..Do I?..You would think a handsome guy like me with a 12 inch cock would get better treatment than that..But then again she has all the “muscle” around here..Well Donna too for that matter..

Dave shows up in a limo at 6pm and we have to go out to dinner of course..I mean it’s been at least 2 hours since the last meal!..Christy and Donna are both dressed in oversized tracksuits as we sit down to eat..”So Dave what’s new in the bodybuilding world?”..Christy is smiling with her square jaw and freshly shaven roid face with all that piled on makeup..Of course speaking in that sexy deep roid voice..(It just makes me more crazy for her)..Even deeper than Donna’s..Although they both are equally massive 5-6 inch mass freaks..”Our company is doing better that ever....After the world tour our sales skyrocketed..A lot of people swear by Test-Right as their main go to post workout supplement”.(What about those steroids Dave?..They seem to work rather well)..”Oh that’s so awesome..I noticed a sizable check came in the old bank account!”..Dave gives her that pearly white teeth smile and they both give the old high five..Donna is shaking her head..(Which looks so tiny now sitting on top of that crazy huge physique) “Hey you know I’m part owner of a couple of gyms..I can endorse your shit!”..They all break up laughing..”Hey we might just do that Donna!”..Dave kind of gives me that look of what’s your story..”So you seem to be gaining some good muscle there Bob..I guess you have some good trainers around here..Let me know if I can help you out”..The chit chat goes silent as all the massive amount of food on the table is engulfed and devoured..

We all head back to Donna’s place for a nightcap..Nothing like some expensive wine and great conversation..Dave actually is telling somewhat interesting stories about his world wide promotion tour..Christy is listening to every word like she just met Nelson Mandela or some other world renown politician...She’s gushing over him like some star struck teenager..I know she just wants to fuck his brains out as she flexes her 22 inch biceps nervously in his direction..”Yeah Christy it’s a real blast to see places that you would never think bodybuilding even existed there..It really has picked up popularity in a lot of Asian countries”..The conversation turns to heavy training..”Dave we have 45 days left to get swole as fuck!..Our biceps have to be bigger than Martha’s”..”Yeah Christy is one half inch bigger than me..Boo Hoo..”..Dave gets a big chuckle out of the whole situation..”Boy you girls really are competitive!”..He flexes his 20 inch arms and shakes his head..”You guys are making me look bad here!”..Christy saunters her overgrown freakish physique towards him and cops a feel..”Oh how sexy!”..Dave has a big old grin on his face..”I will do what I can Christy and Donna..We can work some new stuff in anytime”..We all get up to leave while Dave picks up the check..Christy and Donna head out the door and Dave waves to me to come over his way..”So do you want to get really jacked as fuck Bob?..I can make it happen man”..Should I tell him no?..”Well I might sound like a wimp here but Christy wants me to stay natural..I know I’m scared of a women..A huge strong female..and Donna seems to go along with her dominate behavior”..Dave shakes his head..”I tell you what man I will hook you up and Christy will never know”..My head perks up a bit..””I will ship you any steroid you need under the label Test-Right..She won’t know”..He goes on about cycles and even offered his online training for a reduced cost..We get back to Donna’s place and I’m wavering a bit on his offer..Should I get swole and even the scales so to speak?..

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2018, 11:42:25 am »
We all head back to Donna’s place for a nightcap..Nothing like some expensive wine and great conversation..Dave actually is telling somewhat interesting stories about his world wide promotion tour..Christy is listening to every word like she just met Nelson Mandela or some other world renown politician...She’s gushing over him like some star struck teenager..I know she just wants to fuck his brains out as she flexes her 22 inch biceps nervously in his direction..”Yeah Christy it’s a real blast to see places that you would never think bodybuilding even existed there..It really has picked up popularity in a lot of Asian countries”..The conversation turns to heavy training..”Dave we have 45 days left to get swole as fuck!..Our biceps have to be bigger than Martha’s”..”Yeah Christy is one half inch bigger than me..Boo Hoo..”..Dave gets a big chuckle out of the whole situation..”Boy you girls really are competitive!”..He flexes his 20 inch arms and shakes his head..”You guys are making me look bad here!”..Christy saunters her overgrown freakish physique towards him and cops a feel..”Oh how sexy!”..Dave has a big old grin on his face..”I will do what I can Christy and Donna..We can work some new stuff in anytime”..Christy and Donna are talking up a storm while Dave goes into the kitchen to get more wine..He waves his hand at me to come over..”So man are looking to get huge or what’s your goal here?”..I just shake my head..”Well I hate to admit this but Christy will not me near her steroids..I’m really interested in getting swole now..I know she’s a powerful woman so call me a wuss”..Dave just smiles..”Chicks think they have to control everything..I will hook you up Bob..Just look for some of my special supplements shipped directly to you”..We did the bro hug and headed back to the roid “girls”..He even offered his online training for a reduced cost..All the information on proper cycles will be included..What happens if they find out?..How will I explain the rapid growth?

Last paragraph rewrite   :laugh:

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2018, 12:21:53 pm »
More Growth

In one week we all get on a plane and head back to So. Cal. for the big showdown..Christy wants to make one last push to add to her bloated arms.. at least a quarter inch larger..Steroids,HGH,Creatine,Protein powders.and massive amounts of calories are consumed on a daily basis..I’m on a 24/7 watch to make sure Christy wakes up to eat..Donna is sleeping at her house right now..Thanks to Christy’s friend Dave I’m bulking up at a rapid pace..She’s yet to discover any of my roid stash which should keep me growing more muscular than I would have ever dreamed of..I’m eating thousands of calories a day and a whole lot of that is pure lean meat..What if I got so massive that I surpassed Christy in musculature?..Would she and Donna be jealous of me?..I’m thinking this while I flex my 19 inch biceps in the mirror..Fuck!..I turned myself into a real living bodybuilding narcissist...My love of female bodybuilding has come full circle..Now I’m falling in love with my own increasing steroid mass as my 12 inch cock stands at attention..Christy taped two pictures of herself getting her biceps measured right in the middle of the two sink vanity mirror..The sheer volume of those 23 inch veiny monsters was making me edge..One shot was the rear and the other one is the front where she’s winking..It’s so fucking erotic to see her small head on top of such a massive frame..Those traps and delts just overwhelm her skinny neck..Man what a freak she is!!..While I’m jacking my horse cock I glance down at my left bicep and realize how small it is compared to her 23 inch pythons..”Shit!”..How the fuck can I keep up with this monster?..”Oh fuck!..on shit!..Aw..dammit!...Oh yes!!”..My huge hose splatters an outrageous amount of cum all over those two pictures..”Fuck yes!!”..One last spurt and I watch the ink mixed with my semen flow down the the mirror..Quickly I pull my shorts up and clean the mess up before Christy can see it..

The next morning I’m finishing my Dave inspired workout with Donna’s trainer Ronda..Even she has bigger guns than me..A full 20 inches cold..Her jet black hair with her backwards baseball cap gets me inspired every day..We have a great time training together and if Christy wasn’t  around I would have fucked her by now..I know she feels the same way about me and I suppose my large package might have something to do with that :)  As I head to the office to get my steroid stash Donna walks by me and gives me a poke in the ribs..’Oh Bob someone wants to talk to you”..In the office Christy the female mass monster was standing there with her hands on her hips looking angry as fuck..Even those extra large warm up clothes could hardly fit her unnatural steroided physique..She pulls a syringe out of her pocket..”What the fuck is this shit!! I found this in your bag”...Fuck she looked super pissed..Maybe I should have just told her..”Uh..well... Dave sent them to me..I’m sorry to piss you off honey”..Christy grabs my shirt and pulls me closer to her square roid face..”You know I can kick that ass of yours for this!”..Fuck..she’s still stronger and bigger than I am..Don’t poke the bear I guess..”Just calm down baby I will stop taking them”..Then she just laughs out loud..”Ha Ha Ha...I talked to Dave today and he told me to go easy on you..He made me realize what an out of control bitch I can be..Go on take your gear and remember you will never ever be as swole as me!”..The old double bicep pose and I feel her power with both hands..”Besides I think you are much cuter now Bob..I hate to admit that!..But that horse cock of yours makes the world a better place!. And with those new muscles.Hmm..nice..So keep trying to get as big as me!..This will be fun..You know how competitive I am!”..With that she kisses me and we sit down by the desk..”Look I know Donna and I have our fun now and then but let’s just get fucking married already!..We can fly to Vegas after the convention next week and celebrate my much bigger muscles taking that steroid bitch Martha down..I can’t wait to see the look on her old hag face when my monsters get measured!”..Christy takes her warm up top off and makes me feel her entire massive upper body..(Fuck! I’m hard as a rock right now.)..”I accept your proposal and I can’t wait to see you take down Martha!!”..Christy feels my hard tool and we kiss again..”Hey Christy let’s start a new website and post everything that happens..Donna can do all the video recording if she wants to”..Christy loves the idea and she gets up to
shoot some gear into her melon sized delts..”Sorry babe I got to get back in the gym so I can maintain my perfect figure!..Ha Ha Ha Ha”..Oh that diabolically deep sexy roid laugh..Goddam  can life get any better?

Convention Time

It’s 4am and we soon have to catch a flight to LA in order to get there a day before the fit expo begins..Christy is in the kitchen injecting steroids into her ungodly big delts and drinking down a 64 ounce protein drink..All she has on is a tiny little posing suit which only covers her giant clit and her erect pec nipples..I guess she will do a posing demo in that thong..I’m already hard as a rock and that giant dick is protruding out of my basketball shorts..I try to sneak up behind her  and wrap my arms around her absurdly large torso while my hard 12 inches slides in between  her bowling sized glutes..My hands can barely touch her pecs..”Oh fuck Bob that feels so good..hmmm..Godammit I’m so fucking horny!!”..She turns around and pulls off her thong..My shorts were off and there was Christy jacking her large clit..”It’s so fucking huge honey..A full six inch she cock just for you!!..Fuck!..I’m so turned on I want to blast a major load of cum all over it.. She pumps her massive pecs up and down in a rhythmic fashion..”That cock is so fucking huge!”..Christy forces me against the refrigerator and slowly takes my giant tool into her steel like muscular cunt..Oh god what feeling of absolute pleasure..She fucks me senseless using all those muscles to her advantage..I lost count on how many orgasms she had but it was prolific to say the least..”Shit!...Oh fuck!!....oh..oh..oh..!”..Finally she wants my hearty semen..”Give me that hot steamy cum you son of bitch!!”..I certainly responded right away as she demanded..”Oh fuck Christy!!....yeah...yeah...oh shit!!”..The kitchen floor was a mess and “Fuck we got to get a move on Bob!..We can’t be late!”..She waddles her intimidating muscular frame into the bathroom for a shower..I head to the bedroom with my 12 inch still erect cock and jack off another load of love juice all over the bed sheets..Time for me to shower and clean up..

We manage to get on the plane in time and we are waiting for takeoff..Donna took an earlier flight..Christy is fiddling with her phone and shakes her head..”Donna sent me this”..It was a picture of Martha the hulk bitch at the convention center..”Fuck I think I got that bitch beat!!”..I look down at her 23.25 inch cold biceps and she gives me a wink..”Baby I think you do!”..She puts her XXXXL jacket on so to not freak people out to much..I want to see people stare at her outrageous body..So damn proud of her!..The fight was uneventful and we slept most of the time..We get through baggage and I have a limo waiting for us..”Wow nice Bob!”..The driver heads downtown and I have to tell her..”We need  to get some business done at the courthouse this morning Christy”..She kind of gives me a look of whatever..

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2018, 08:42:34 pm »
The showdown

The limo driver lets us out at the front door of the county courthouse..”What the fuck Bob?..Oh the fucking marriage license”..We get out of the car and head to the 4th floor while people were doing double takes wondering what kind of a massive freak show just walked by..”Holy crap is that a woman??”..Stares,frowns,heads turning and general bewilderment..Fuck all those rat bastards!..We enter the birth certificate department first ..The female clerks eyes bug out of her head for second..”Yes I have a name change to record”..( I know people in this town) “Oh yes the judge approved it today..Sign this and I will give you a copy”..We head to the 3rd floor to get a marriage license and I hand the document to Christy..”Oh no fuck you Bob!...I love it you changed your name to Robert Swole!”..She wraps her muscular gorilla sized right arm around my neck and gives me a kiss..”Mr and Mrs Swole!..Ha Ha Ha..to much!”..The clerk at the marriage license department was a little confused..”Okay folks sign here ..Mr.Robert James Swole and Mrs Christy Jane Swole..You can have the minister sign right here..Have a nice day!”..

This will be epic..Two mass monsters with the appropriate last name..”I’m so glad you did this”..
We leave and pick up Donna at the convention center for a second breakfast before heading back..At the restaurant all three of us chow down on our food like it’s the last day on earth..Feed the beasts!..keep growing..Donna looks at the documents and..”That’s fucking awesome!..I love it Bob Swole”..She gives me a high five..”Hell maybe I should change mine to Donna Roid!”..We all laugh out loud and engorge ourselves with more protein before we leave..

Back at the convention center we head over to the Test-Right booth and greet Dave..He was in high demand as many people were taking pictures with him..I noticed a busty muscular blond babe at his side..”Christy is that Dave’s girlfriend?”..She cocks her head to the right and does a double take..” Holy fuck that’s Tara..Man did he jack that bitch up!”..She looked to be as big as a normal national heavyweight female bodybuilder..(if you want to call it that)..Maybe 5-4 200 lbs. off season shape..”That fucking skinny ass is a lot hotter now..I’m happy for Dave..He needs  a good muscle meat cunt in his life”.Ha Ha Ha...We all go over to meet Tara and her voice must have dropped 5 octaves since he put her on the juice..”Oh hi ..Dave has told me about your training sessions!”..Her plastic boobs must have stood out a full foot from her pecs..Jesus holy fuck..She gives me a little wink and basically ignored huge Christy all together...The look of utter disdain was prominently displayed on Christy’s harsh looking steroid face..(with plastered on makeup of course). .Donna and Tara have a conversation about training techniques..”I really want get get a lot bigger for Dave!”..Christy wanted to tour the premises so we left them talking up a storm..So many vendors are here selling their goods ..from supplements to clothing etc..We make it to Martha’s endorsement company Mega- Pro..No sign of her yet..Why is she not seen around as much as you would think?..Afraid of losing?..Time will tell..Christy talks to some friends and we make it to the stage area..A really big banner is on display..”The battle of the biceps!. Saturday at 1:00 pm..She the largest female arms on planet earth pumping up and measuring!”..Christy turns around with her back to the banner and I snap multiple photos of her flexing those veiny monsters she calls biceps..Let the fun begin..

Saturday morning and we are strolling through the vendors while Christy is chugging down that 64 ounce protein drink..We went shopping yesterday at the big and tall store.(or the big and fat store)..Christy ended up buying the largest men’s dress shirt the place had in stock..She wanted to hide her massive upper torso as much as humanly possible..No easy trick..It’s surprising to see so many huge off season female bodybuilders attending this event..Very inspiring for the younger females just getting into the sport..Let’s hope it grows and grows now that we have all these young “alpha” women running around our society these days..The future indeed looks bright for female bodybuilding..

Well what do know we made it to the “Mega-Pro” booth..Martha is wearing a tight black t-shirt that says..”The biggest female bodybuilder in the world”..Not many people would disagree with her except my new roid bride to be Christy..That shirt is so tight you would think it would explode with one false move..Fans are snapping pictures right and left as she smiles with her square roid jaw..A five o’clock shadow is already showing through even at this time of day..Veins are about to burst out of her mega striated beastly arms..Huge meat slabs of pectoral tissue threaten to tear right through her shirt..Despite her age I still find her body incredibly arousing..But I’m sure my muscle bound gorilla wife will have something to say about that..Now Martha  acknowledges our presence ..”Hey Christy who’s that handsome hunk of a man with you?..He’s a keeper”..I know Christy is mad as hell at this point..”Hey old hag he’s way out of your league so zip it up!”..I turn her around and we head to the food court to get lunch and calm her down..Just feed the beast as we would say..I’m really ready for this one o’clock show down..I guess the other three contestants seem to be forgotten at this point..including Donna..We sit down and try to enjoy our meal but I know she’s feeling anxious about the match up..”Bob you know I’m bigger than that old bitch!”..Christy feels her powerful biceps through her shirt..”Yeah baby I know you are!”..

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2018, 10:22:46 pm »
Ms Bicep America

‘Let’s fucking roll Bob..I’m ready to destroy that smart ass old bitch!”..We have to push our way through the crowds of people and finally make it up to the stage..All five contestants have to remove their shirts in order to reveal string bikini tops with the Mega Pro company logo...They are all wearing matching daisy duke shorts with that same logo..How in the world do they make them in that xxxxxxl size?..All that muscle packed in those tiny looking shorts(they could fit the whole torso of a regular woman) with their gargantuan sized quads and glutes is an amazing sight to behold...The MC is a former male bodybuilder who still has muscle but not anything like these freaky women..Kirk Cirillo takes the mike..”Okay ladies you have 20 minutes to pump those guns up to win this contest..Then these two lovely young ladies will measure you with their trusty tapes”..Two fitness models are standing next to them looking like small children in comparison..Each contestant has two easy curl bars with an arm blaster and four large dumbbells..”Okay the clock starts now!”..

Everyone seems to start out with the lighter weights to get warmed up sufficiently..Huge  cannonball biceps are rapidly being fed blood into giant snake like veins..After 10 minutes all five were using the maximum weight allowed..Sweat is now pouring from their giant pecs down to chiseled abdominal roid guts..The crowd is cheering them on with every single rep and Christy seems to get the most shout outs..”Go Christy!”..”You are the biggest!”...”Christy is no morph like rg335 said on webcam the other night!”....”Make that pump last Christy!”...She’s feeling the love and pumps up even harder with loud grunts..”Uh...Uh...Uh….Uh...Ah!”..Sure enough  Monster Martha gets in on the grunting as well..UH..UH...UH...UH..”..All five are now sounding like wild animals trying show their dominance over one another..The more I look at these beastly she/men pump up their disgustingly large steroided upper bodies, I’m thinking my bride Christy has this won..But not by much..These fucking roided out alpha chicks look like they could win a male bodybuilding contest for crying out loud!..Donna is getting a freaky ass pump now and wants everyone to know..”Ahhhh….Ahhh..Uh…..UHHH...UHHH”..The other two “Girls” I know about but I’m focused on Christy right now as my huge horse cock is forcing its way down the side of my leg..Christy walks up to the front of stage and gives me a wink while she reps out another 20 with the curling bar..I’m the luckiest man on the planet right now..That bodybuilding monster is now my wife now!..”One minute left ladies..to show time!..Who do you think has the biggest biceps audience?”..Yells and cheers can be heard throughout the hall..”Christy!..Christy!..Christy!....Christy!”..She poses her mighty blood infested veiny roid arms and the crowd goes nuts..Fucking shit she has that extra ¼ inch of mass she wanted for sure!..Martha!..Martha!..Martha!..The crowd loves her but not as much as Christy..She raises her overdeveloped man arms to get them to cheer for her..”Go Martha!”..”Yeah who the fuck is that Christy bitch anyway!”...”Boo on Christy beat that blond slut!”..”Fuck that whore cunt Christy!”.. Wow ...are her fans an angry bunch of lunatics. So what...who gives a shit!..It figures she would inspire that kind of behavior..”Okay quiet down now..It’s time for us to measure!”.

“Okay first up is Grace “Boom Boom” Buchannon”..Grace is a young 28 year old African American female bodybuilding phenom from Venice Beach California...Gunter Weber has trained many a star bodybuilder in his times and hand picked Grace to become his next fbb star.. She came right up to him after graduating high school as a skinny girl and told him she wanted to be as big as Arnold..He said fine and the transformation she has made in 10 years is astounding..Lots of wonderful steroids certainly helped mold her body into a temple..Although not married I think they fuck each other like maniacs (allegedly)...I can’t blame him for that and it brings back memories of Gace measuring her 20 and one half inch biceps on social media just a year ago..She made a ton of money webcaming after that just because of the fact her body is so fucking intoxicating..That youthful smile and constant enthusiasm certainly helps..”Okay we have a measurement of 21 and one half inches!!”..She smiles and gives her massive right bicep a big kiss..The crowd cheers and next ..”Well now we have Beth Swinsen”..Beth is a long time power lifter and turned to female bodybuilding five years ago..She’s best known for her incredible 645 pound bench at a power lifting meet in Omaha Nebraska..She was a fucking walking monster even back then..Bodybuilding really works for her to say the least..Sexy fucking ripped huge massive delts and traps..The kind that rise to the ear lobes..A 5-9 260 pound solid block of muscle..Really just a living human erection for all her hardcore fans…”Well we have 22 and one half inches!”..I already know Donna and Christy are larger than that..but fucking damn impressive arms sand body!..Most fans would cream their pants if they saw her in person..

Next up is my wonderfully bulked up friend Donna..Godammit her biceps look huge today..It almost caught me off guard a bit..She’s almost as big as Christy!..Fucking hell with her Eurasian exotic look, it makes her look like a cartoon drawing come to life...What man could resist such a roided freak of nature..There has to be many a hard cock in the crowd..but the best is yet to come as they say..”Okay Donna has ..what?..23 inches!..wow Donna great job!”..People cheer while she points to her snake sized vein running across the top of that ungodly huge right bicep..I heard one unruly fan shout out…”Get the fuck of the stage bitch!!..Come back next year!!..You are no Martha!”..Her “Fan” is a complete insane moron and I could see rage in Donna’s eyes..”Fuck you!”..Donna leaps off the stage while Christy follows her..Before you know it she has her hands around that big fat ass idiot and is ready to throw a punch..Christy intervenes..”Donna don’t do it”..The security arrives and Donna lets him loose so they can take him away.. Both muscle bound behemoths waddle back to the stage..”Okay people there is no heckling allowed here..Calm down... this is not your local comedy club!...The next time it happens I’m coming down there and you don’t want to mess with me!’..(Kirk is also a mixed martial arts instructor)..I have never seen Donna that mad..Wow!..It fucking really makes my loins stir..Christy is next..

Because of all the commotion Christy and Martha are allowed extra curling reps...I have to say it will be close..Two bulging monsters with sweat dripping off square jawed steroid/HGH faces..The intensity between the two was immense..Christy with her blond hair and younger age was far more attractive than 50 year old black haired Martha..The roid effects have left a toll on her once good looks..But it’s all about the fucking muscle mass in this warped narcissistic female bodybuilding world!..”Christy is ready..Wow..23 and ⅝ inches!!..Very nicely done!”..The crowd goes nuts and it gets really loud..”Way to go Christy!!”...”Hell you are the biggest!”....”Love it baby”..She’s smiling from ear to ear as she flexes arms bigger than most men could ever dream of..The definition and striations could be considered sickening to some but I’m in love with every square inch of her mega body..Christy takes a step back to let Martha get up to measure..Christy’s fucking huge clit is bulging right through her daisy dukes!..There is no way in hell she can hide that monster!..She’s totally aroused up there after showing the world her magnificent mountainous biceps..Now I’m fucking hard again!..Martha has the skinny chicks measuring her tanned mountain peaks with a look of  absolute disdain…”Alright now...23 and….⅜ inches!”..Martha throws a fit and tells them to do it again..”23 and ⅜”..Christy beat her by a ¼ inch and she’s not pleased..”This can’t be right!!”..”Fuck how did this happen Jason?”..Jason Culver is her new lover and trainer..He just just shrugs his shoulders and raises his hands..”I will get you next time you blond ass bitch!!”..She storms off stage and Christy takes her award..The look on Martha’s face was priceless..To fucking funny!.. Let the Party begin!!.We might be having some fun tonight...

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2018, 08:45:24 pm »
Vegas Fun

The rest of the day Christy did some photo shoots with several photographers for their exclusive websites..She spent a lot of time talking to her numerous fans..Taking selfies and signing her 8x10 glossy pictures which has her in a  tiny sexy black posing suit looking fucking manly as can be...A lot of younger women spent time feeling those gargantuan biceps in absolute awe..”Wow it must feel good to be that strong”...”Crazy cool to have muscles like that!”...”So much bigger than a man!”...’You make me want to go to the gym right now!”...”I would love to be so much bigger than my boyfriend!”...Several well known female bodybuilders stopped by to say hello..Again they were so impressed with Christy’s pure unadulterated mass they had to know what it took to get this huge..”Damn girl I love your look!”..’Keep it up Christy you inspire the hell out of me!”..All those deep tranny style steroid voices talking so randomly made me fucking horny as hell again..A lot of the conversations were about training methods and of course “supplements”..Most of of it involved “cycles” and what works for maximum muscle growth but one conversation intrigued me to no end..Dena Simmons is a good looking black haired girl from Delaware with a great set of 19 inch biceps..”My uncle is a DNA science researcher at a major genetic lab..He thinks he can do gene mapping on my body to increase my muscle mass..Uncle David agreed to use me as an example of what’s possible in female bodybuilding..I want to get so damn huge!..This will just be a kick ass deal for me!..Maybe I can get to your size Christy!”..My body twitched for a moment while I soaked in this information..I motioned to Christy to get her cell number..On the other side of the hall Martha was surrounded by a lot of odd looking biker dudes with their sluty ass chicks..A bunch of other unseamly looking characters are parading around her as well...Yeah she’s a crazy fucking bitch so who knows what she’s into now..

At the airport we chow down on some food while waiting for our flight..”Give me a minute Bob I got to go take my supplements”..She takes her carry on bag with her into the restroom..It’s that time of day for her steroid injection.!.No worries it’s all disguised as insulin for a type 1 diabetic..The lust for muscle enhancement takes over any kind of rational thinking..Just get fucking huge baby!!.. Whatever it takes goddammit!..Shit!..My cock needs a good draining right now..I mean I can’t just fuck her in the airport..Fucking bloody hell!..When Christy gets back I jolt to the restroom ..”Ha Ha Ha..Have fun in there!”..My bulked up monster wife knows exactly what the problem is..Next time maybe she can give me a hand job in the car for fucking goodness sakes..The janitor was just leaving when I entered and there were only a couple of dudes washing up..As soon as I could enter the stall my cock was out through the fly and super rock hard...Four or five strokes and my 12 inch pocket rocket was painting the porcelain toilet with gobs of cum..”Oh...Fuck...shit...Uh”..”..All that visual stimulation in one day was just to much..Mountains of she/men muscle studs all geared up roaming the hall..My Christy was the biggest one there to!!…”Ah.. yeah.. baby!”...One last spurt for all those roided up chick freaks getting their biceps measured..it’s all still freshly recorded in my brain and will be for a while..Goddamn look at all that spunk!..I flex my biceps in the mirror imagining what they would look like in the future..I want to get so fucking godamn huge to!..Then reality hits me in the gut..how can I get as big as Christy?

The flight to Vegas was short and uneventful sans all the blatant stares Christy received.. Fucking stupid general public..Getting checked into the huge casino hotel complex took way to much time..We finally open the door of the suite and get our room service meals ordered..Christy strips down to her bra and panties which look absurdly small on her freaky humongous damn body..That white bra looked like it could snap off and fly across the room at any moment..Her thong disappeared between those two striated vollyball sized glutes..”Damn baby you are the hottest woman on this fucking planet!”. I spent the next 15 minutes just worshiping every square inch of her magnificent muscle engorged Physique..”Oh baby just feel my hard strong muscles..hmmm..yeah..I’m so much bigger than you!..so big..So huge..Look at all these veins!..I’m so fucking much bigger and better than you will ever be..but you own that 12 inch fucking cock..We have to be together!..My body needs that big dick...But you are still small..Hmm..I love my small muscled stud muffin!..Suck my massive veiny bicep!..yeah lick it..hmm it’s so fucking big”.. I was making my way down to her over sized cilt..Fortunately I was only semi hard when..A loud knocking sound on the door which means the bellhop is here with our food..Both of us have to consume thousands of calories a day for christ sakes..”Come on in”..He pushes the food carts through the door and stops dead in his tracks when he sees Christy still posing in her white bra ..This kids face was turning into a shade of white like I have never seen before..”Uh..Uh..your food sir”..Christy turns around and gives him a wink..It looked like he might just melt as she gave him the old “crab”pose..”Snap!”.. “Oh hell yes!.There goes my bra!.He He!”..(Oddly enough there was crab on one of the platters of food)..It flies across the room hitting him right in the face.. “My wife is the largest female bodybuilder in the world”..I hand the young man 200 dollars and he hands me the bra while slowly leaving the room..”Uh..You have..a good night..uh..sir”..We are just laughing our asses off after he left the suite..”I want the whole world to see this fucking superior massive alpha woman body!..People need to worship me in my presence!”..Her ego is now just as big as her physique is for better or worse..

After eating like a pack of wild animals stripping the meat off the bone of our ribs and basically consuming every bit of seafood on our plates, Christy’s phone goes off..”I’m a big bad muscular bitch”..”I’m a big bad muscular bitch”..(Christy has her voice recorded as a ringtone)..”Hey Donna..What’s up?”..(Every time I hear that phone go off it just cracks me up)..”Yeah okay babe we will get down there right away”...”Donna is already down on the strip at the chapel that she picked out for us”..We get dressed and head down to the lobby..The limo is already waiting for us..”So where are we going to get hitched Christy?”..She has a big smile across her rough looking square steroid face..”All I know is she wanted to pick out some cheesy place for us since she has to be a witness for the ceremony..After all what better way to have a cheap fun Vegas wedding”..I was dressed in a shirt and jeans while Christy had on her XXXXXL large track suit..We get out at the end of the strip and an old pink cadillac was parked out in front of the chapel..The front door was just a painted image of Elvis Presley from top to bottom..”Ha Ha an Elvis wedding!”..Of course we are greeted by the Elvis impersonator minister and his wife Priscilla..”Welcome to our chapel”..The dude is dressed as the 1970’s white jumpsuit version of the king of rock and roll..”Hey folks come right on in.. Here’s my card I do shows every night at the Carlton Hotel..Huhh!”..This dude is really wacked out for sure..The whole concept is absolutely silly but that’s Vegas.. “Oh my aren’t you a big one!..We have your wedding attire ready for you in the back room”..They direct us to a changing room were our “Elvis” clothes are located..”I hope this will fit you okay Christy”..She’s handed this big white jumpsuit that looks like it was made for a giant fat person..I put on the skinny Elvis clothes..Black shirt and pants..Of course we both have black wigs on..Christy struggles to get her suit on even though it was made for a big fat slob..Finally we make our way up to the altar laughing our asses off..My roided up wife had to walk like the “Michelin” man because her massive muscular freaky body could not really fit into that ridiculous suit..They hand us both handed vintage sunglasses and the ceremony begins..”We all hope this lovely couple enjoy a life of peace and happiness”..As the session goes on Christy is starting to flex her manly body in a nervous fashion..Fuck you could see her thick huge veins ready to burst out of the thin white fabric..That suit is tearing at the seems while “Elvis” finishes reciting the vows..”Huhh!..you may kiss your Elvis bride”..We embrace in a kiss and Christy proceeds to do her incredible hulk impression..Tearing sounds can be heard as the suit slowly shredded into scraps of fabric..”Aww..Fuck!....Ahhh!”..Standing in her tiny bra and panties, Donna snaps away with her camera to capture the moment..”Strike that pose Christy!”..Snake like veins pump blood into her unreal gigantic sized traps and delts..Donna keeps encouraging her to pose more..”Yeah baby those pecs now!”..Her insane sized meat slabs of pec muscle are pumping up and down to the “Heartbreak Hotel” song playing in the background..We each flex her striations were becoming more pronounced..Elvis and his wife are stunned to say the least..”Kiss my bicep baby!”..I worship those 23 .⅝ inch pythons like a maniac craving her muscle meat for dinner..Licking and kissing…”Oh that’s right baby..Hmmm..yeah”..My huge cock is straining to be free from those tight black pants..”Okay..well..that was some show...uh see you love birds later”..We waddle to the limo and head back to the hotel..I want to fuck her so badly now that I really can’t see straight..My huge member needs to be inside that steel cunt..I need to lick that overgrown clit..She cock zilla!..Oh yeah….

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2018, 01:20:44 am »
Fantastic writing that hits all my muscle fetish buttons...hopefully you can get big like Christy and posedown with her! How big is that clit of hers?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [pdgde] Bulking Up Christy | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View