Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575060 Posts in 73005 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:03:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks  (Read 48664 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
[caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
« on: November 13, 2017, 03:17:56 pm »
Bianca and the Social Networks
by caino

It’s not simple being Bianca’s brother.

It all began when she decided to become very popular on social networks.
She was 12 and her best friend was Elisa. They were the most popular at school, also the older boys looked at them. It was because Bianca was very very pretty, blond hair and blue deep eyes, a fantastic smile and tall (for her age: she was 1,60m), Elisa had the biggest boobs in the city, at 12 she had a gorgeous 5th misure, taller than Bianca (Elisa was 1,70m), a perfect ass, and also if she was not so pretty, all the boys looked at her incredible body. I was in my 20’s, but I also admired Elisa’s body. When she came at our house, I was so happy to be their “babysitter”. Elisa knew I was in love for her, and she dressed in a way to show me her big boobs when she was at home with us. Also Bianca knew my feelings about her best. And it was ok for her. At the time, it was.
It was usual, when they were at home together, that also a lot of my friends tried to come to see the girl with the best body around. They came with some stupid reasons, but I knew, Bianca knew, and also Elisa knew, the real goal… So, at the time, I had a lot of friends… Elisa was not so pretty, as I said, she had black eyes and long brown hair, pretty slim, but her body was a dream. Oh my, those tits and ass, on a 12 years old!!! I was 25 like my friends, but she was something.
It all changed when Bianca and Elisa decided it was time to sign on Facebook and Inst@gram and Ask and…I don’t know…something else…
Bianca had immediately a lot of request of friendship and followers, but Elisa… Elisa was like a rock star or a football player. The entire school added her in the first day, at the end of the week she had 1000 friends on Facebook (Bianca only 300), almost 5000 on Inst@gram (Bianca 1000) and I don’t know how much on Ask. Every day she posted a picture of her, and every day she had more than 1000 questions on Ask. Bianca was happy for Elisa’s popularity, but something was going wrong. A lot of questions were not about her, but about her friends. Boys asked about Elisa on Bianca’s profile. Also a lot of the followers on Insta were on her profile to check news about Elisa. Bianca, for sure, had her friends and boys who followed her to see her, but a lot of them were about Elisa. They knew about her friendship, and so… follow Bianca meant follow Elisa.
My sister was way more beautiful than her friend, but their bodies were… totally different… Bianca was a typical 12 years old girl, Elisa was like a sexy dream for every boy or man. And she knew how to use her body. It was pretty soon that her pictures became HOT. On the beach, by the pool, in the gym, after a shower. Elisa put a lot of images in which boys could see her body in tiny dresses. She started to use  social networks to become the most popular girl in town. Bianca was not so more happy about the difference with her best. She also wanted to be popular. And she wanted to be because herself, not because the friendship with Elisa. But she didn’t know how… she was pretty, very pretty, maybe the most beautiful in the school, but her body was too normal, no curves, no boobs or ass to die for.
It was April when, as usual, Elisa came to make homework with Bianca. And it was Monday. On Monday she always came to do math. Also my friends knew it, after 5 months they learned when they could find the goddess at my home. And it was a hot day, so… Elisa came in a very very tiny dress, her boobs were something special, I was lost in the sight of her. I was as tall as her, only 1,70m, but that day she was on her stiletto, so she was taller than me. When I opened the door I could not talk for hours: 12 years old, 1,80m on stiletto, gigantic boobs and that ass…oh my… it was too much. Bianca saw me, and for the first time, she was angry. Not only the school, the district, maybe the city, was in love with Elisa, but also her big brother could not resist…
That day, as I was telling, also my friends came. We all were like paparazzi, we tried to see her without been seen. It was 5 o’clock when came another friend of mine with his girlfriend, Marina. We hadn’t seen Marina before… She was a very fit girl, 17 years old, 1,68m tall, long brown hair and green eyes. We were all in disbelief about her age because…she was very athletic, no, she was MUSCULAR!!! I could see a 4 pack abs through the tight white dress, her arms were pumped and a big vein run on her bicep. When Elisa and Bianca came to take some biscuits, I introduced Marina to them. Elisa saw all the boys, for the first time, taken by another girl who wasn’t her. And it was annoying for a girl who was always in the center of the scene. Also Bianca noticed Elisa’s discontent. So she began to notice Marina. Why this girl was stealing boys’ attentions from Elisa?
“Are you a bodybuilder, Marina?” one of my friend asked
“Yes, I love gym, I love to be muscular, and I am going to compete on September.”
We were without worlds…
A girl of 17’s could be so muscular, so confident, so proud…
We were 5 boys of 25’s, and no one of us could imagine to have all those muscles in his entire life.
“What kind of competition?” It was Bianca.
She interrupted our silence and embarrassment. I looked at her. She was not only curious…she was…something else…but I didn’t understand…
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Bianca and the social networks
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 04:46:20 pm »
“I am a bodyfitness at the moment, but I want to pass to an hard category. Maybe on December. If you want you can come and see me on stage, little girl”
“I can really come? It is one of those competitions in which you have to stay half naked and show biceps, abs, and… ass??”
“Buttocks, yes, it’s something like that. Do you want to come? My boyfriend will not, he is so jealous, and he is not so…athletic, and there will be the biggest men in the country so he would not be comfortable.”
“Please, Marina, don’t…”
“Oh come on, don’t worry, I love you!!! also if you are not into gym”
My little sister was abducted bye the situation. I could see.
“Are you Bianca, right? Do you want to come with me and train yourself?”
WHAT??? My little sister??? TRAIN???
“oh well…I don’t know…I have to think about it…”
YESS!!! And it means NO!!! She will not train!!!
“Sure. Now I have to go, add me on Facebook, and if you will change your mind… you will able to contact me!”
Marina went out with her boyfriend and we were all on her ass!!! PERFECT!!! INCREDIBLE!!! Elisa had not such a magnificent booty, and we all loved her ass, but now…Marina was the perfect girl. Her muscles were so…so sexy!!! And her way of talking… What a lucky guy was our friend!!!
That night Bianca went on internet.
“Marina…Marina…4 friends in common, ok it is her!!!, well… we see… WHAT??? 5000 friends on Facebook??? Does she has also Instag…YES!!!, oh my, she has more than 1 million followers?? how is it possible?, ok I have to contact her. Meanwhile, I want to see pictures and videos of her”
Bianca saw something incredible. Only 200 pictures (and some videos), but the most of them were…
“Oh my, she has an incredible body!!!, all those muscles, and she is only 17… my brother is 25, and he is a boy, but he is nothing near to her. Oh my, Marina with her boy comparing their biceps…she outmuscled him!!! He is so NOTHING near to his girlfriend… she was right: he cannot go to a competition, because look at those men, and boys, they’re big, they have muscles, and he is so pathetic… Those pictures… she is always half-naked, showing her muscles, in this video she shows her 6pack-abs, oh my those veins on her abs!!!, but but… her ass?!?!?!? SO NAKED??? but… no one tells her… no, ok, why someone would tell her… I LOVE HER BODY!!! I want to be like her, she is beautiful, and sexy, and she is so popular and… Wow, she gave me the friendship on Facebook!!!”
It was more than an hour that she was on Marina’s profiles…
“Ok, I understood. I didn’t think something like that. Men, and boys, love muscles on girls. An the more they are young, the more they like. When Marina came, no one of my brother’s friends looked at Elisa. When Marina went out, all of them were looking at her ass in a way they never did for Elisa’s. So. Marina is more sexy than Elisa. But. If I train myself, if I were plenty of muscles like Marina, I would be more popular than Marina too. Because I am younger than her. And I am prettier, too. Look at those comments, so many men on a teen profile, not only boys.”
“Bianca, what are you doing? It’s late!! Go to bed, sister!!!”
“Sorry bro, I am going. And tomorrow… I have decided to go with Marina. I want to be like her. I want MUSCLES!!!”
W-W-WHAT?????
“What? Why? N-n-no, Bianca, it is not good for a lit…”
“Shut up!!, I saw how you and your friends have seen her body. You were almays on Elisa, but today…It is, big bro, I am going to the gym with her”
I was speechless, she was so confident, and she was right. And she didn’t know that, in the last hour, I was on the same site she was: I was looking Marina’s pictures and videos… But now? She is so young, and she is my sister… No, ok, she is not so stable, she will change her mind after two or three days in the gym. Yes, it will be so.
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 05:49:35 pm »
One of your better starts Caino.  Well done.  Looking forward too Bianca and Marina roiding up together

:woohoo:

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 06:04:10 pm »
It was June.
Two months and a half from Bianca has known Marina. Two months and a half and she was still training. My sister was dressing as usual, I didn’t know about her progress. It was also because she always used a tracksuit at home, so… But it was changing at all. It was in the mid of June that my sister began to post something different on her profile. She began to speak about gym, diet, lifestyle, training, etc. “As soon as possible you will see by yourself about what I say”, it was a state she often repeated. But I didn’t see anything.
“Brother, I am going to compete on September with Marina, and I need your support with our parents, please? and… I will need your help on stage, because the are things to do… and…”
“Are you kidding me?? Compete?? At your age??”
“I will be 13 on September…”
“And you will be too young, yet!!!”
“Bro, please, I need your support, your help”
“Bianca you… you are… my little sister, I don’t want to see you in such trouble, they are older, they will play you and…”
“No way. I am prepared. At all”
“Bianca no way. You are so little, you can not…”
“LITTLE?? Ok, listen: I will arm wrestle you, and if I win, you will help me”
“Arm wrestle?? Against me?? I am 25yo, you are only 12, how can you think to do it? Do you think you are stronger after three months?”
“Let see… do we have a deal?”
She was so confident. But it was impossible she was stronger than me after less than 3 months. I was a boy, twice older than her. So I thought about a great plane:
“Ok Bianca. If you win, I will help you. If I win, you are out with gym, no training anymore. Deal?”
“DEAL!!”
I thought I was a genius.
But I was not.
We started and I tried to beat her soon, I put all my strength, I was sure to win in 1 second. Bianca looked at me, she didn’t change her expression, she resisted and I was shocked, I looked at her in disbelief, she was quiet, so I tried again, with all my self. Nothing. Her arm was unmovable. I was red on my face. She said softly and calm: “deal”. And her arm began to bend mine. It was slow but constant. I could not do anything. I tried to stop her but after 5 seconds I understood: I would have lost. And it was. I lost. And said: “Deal”.
Bianca began to smile, to jump, but not because my defeat, but because she had an help from her brother.
She hugged me, so strong, that I felt her body for the first time. I was speechless. She was hard. I mean: really hard. I could not remove her hug. I tried, but her forearms were like iron. And her biceps… oh my… she was in her suite, so I could not seen, but I could feel.
“B..B…Bianca, please, you hurt me!!!”
“Oh, yes, sorry bro, sorry, I am so happy, I hope I had not hurt you before, I tried to make it slowly to not break your arm. Now: we have to speak with mom and dad, and I have to subscribe myself at the competition, and also you as my helper, and…”
“Ok ok, quiet, step by step”
“Yes, you are right, I will do what you’ll say to me”
I could not believe at what happened. I lost against my little sister. And she made it slowly to not break my arm. Less than 3 months and she was so strong? And her body… so hard… how was it possible? I had a deal, and I helped her with our parents. And they said yes, but I had to follow her on stage. I had to be her baby sitter. Yes, the baby sitter of a 12 yo with a strength that I will never have in all my life. Maybe the baby was me…
Bianca was in heaven. She began to go to the gym more frequently. I didn't see, but I was sure she was pushing herself to the limit.
And it is the point in which all began to change.
Marina posted a picture on insta****.
There were two girls, on their back, half naked, who were making a bicep pose.
“This is me, 3 months to the competition, and this is my pupil, my friend, she is a beast, you will see…”
I was looking at the picture and as soon as possible I began to masturbate myself, her back was gorgeous, her bicep was plenty of vein, this goddess of 17 was something really hot. I looked at the other girl. She was also pumped. And I imagined these two super girls in the gym, or at school, maybe in the same class, I imagined about the boys at their feet, because of their muscles, or the men in the gym that could not lift as much as the could, I imagined to be in that gym and see them during their training, Marina and her friend who pumped they muscles, completely sweaty, mmm…oh my…yes…
When I finish my “job”, I searched for Marina’s friend. Who was this goddess? Maybe I could date with her. Marina was a friend of mine, and also of my sister…. my sister… BIANCA!?!?!? SHE IS BIANCA!!! I masturbated myself on a picture of my little sister!!! It is impossibile, she cannot be like this, she cannot be so muscular… she is only 12, almost 13, she she….
It was Bianca.
The picture which took one million like was about Marina and my sister. And there were a lot of comments…about my sister… about her muscles…boys…men… after a day, my sister had the same number of followers of Elisa. And now they were for her, not for Elisa. They were because the muscles of a 12 yo girl…

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 06:15:21 pm »
Great to see you writing again Caino, as always, have enjoyed your stuff and this is off to a really good start! Bianca seems to be incredibly muscular and if it may be stated of a girl of her age sexy! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 05:43:41 am »
Great story. What will happen on the competition?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 10:48:35 am »
July.
Bianca had 3000 friends on Facebook, 1 million followers on Insta**** and I don’t know about her Ask or others. Telling the reason is not so simple for me. She didn’t change her way of dress, but on social… When we were at home, I didn’t see her body improvement because she kept her “dress code”. It is very difficult for me, her big brother, to tell about that period. Ok, well, she began to post pictures about her workout, while she was in gym with Marina, and… and at the mirror, pumping her muscles and admiring her own body. Bianca was almost 13 yo, and had so many followers because of her incredible muscles. Boys, men, girls, women, everyone was crazy about my incredible little sister. Our parents were not on social, so they didn’t know about her changes, but I was and I had different feelings (fear?, admiration?, proudness?, ELSE?). She was always the most beautiful girl in the school, but now she was not only a Barbie, but a Barbie with muscles bigger than Ken. Also my friends began to follow her and they came at our house to see Bianca, no more for Elisa. But, as I said, she was always in her tracksuit and no one could see nothing more than her face.
“How is your life with her?” was the more common question.
“It is normal, as always…”. I lied. Oh yes, nothing was changed, but I knew I lived with a not common girl.
“What about her strength? what can she lift? Have you ever seen her doing something special?” They wanted something for their…well you know the reason…but I really had not answer, because at home she was the usual girl I always knew.
But I knew…because yes, I saw…
I saw her profiles. And I saw her pictures and videos. And I have to say she was no more a common girl at all. Her usual dress in the gym was top and leggings, and day after day I could her improvement. Two packs, four packs, six packs. Her body reacted quickly, and in three months her abs were incredibly sculpted in six bricks, and I could see also the serrates anterior. But what it was upsetting for me were her arms, her shoulders, her forearms, her biceps. I could see two bowling balls perfectly rounded on her deltoids, two mountains on her trapezius, a vein on her bicep that was like a tube, two or three veins on her forearms. Last, but not least, her great backbone, the dorsal, when I saw it the first time on a short video, I was speechless for an hour!! It was a “super serie”, Bianca and Marina at the lat machine, Marina had 50kg - 60kg - 70kg, Bianca had 30kg - 40kg - 50kg, for 6-7 reps with each one, and their lats…oh my God… Their most seen video was obviously  about their bicep exercises. Marina used 20kg for each arm for 10-12 reps, Bianca used 14kg. In the Bianca’s video I could see a man, maybe 40 yo, behind her who was astonished about her pumping bicep, her vein, and I swear: he was not so small…
August.
It was Bianca’s birthday the day that all changed. AGAIN.
I was at home. My cell began to ring. It was whatsapp. I saw something incredible: 50 messages from my friends!!! Why? I began to read, and I immediately understood the reason: Bianca posted something incredible while she was in the gym. My friends wrote to me messages like this: “Have you seen your not-so-much little sister?? She is incredible, she is a goddess, I want a date when she will be older”. Marina’s boyfriend wrote: “Hey man, I am lucky because my girl is a super sexy thing, but you… you have a super muscular girl at home, in a year or two she will be stronger than Marina. Do you think about it?”. And a lot of others were about her birthday. I was doubtful. I wanted to see the new post, but I was afraid about my feelings. What had triggered 50 and more messages? Ok, I had to see. I opened Insta****, and the first post on the home was an incredible six pack plenty of veins. I slide down. And I realized. IT WAS. I went back to the first post. BIANCA. I began to sweat. It was a video. My heart beat. Bianca was in the gym bathroom and her voice said: “Today is my birthday, I am 13 yo today, and my abs are going to compete. Look at my skin, it is soooooo thin, and yes!, I have those VVVVEINS!!! I am so so so happy today!!!”. The video continued with her hand on her abs. She was caressing her incredible six pack, it was so sculpted I’ve never seen before. Bianca had 6 blocks, every furrow that divided them was an heart attack, so deep, and her fingers went in, went out, went on the cubes, her torso turned on left and her serrates reacted. After 15 seconds her hand began to pull down the underpants, and I saw all these veins from the navel to… NO, I could not say to WHAT, because she is my sister, and she is only 13 yo, and…oh my…and she is so sexy…so…so MUSCULAR!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! Why is she so muscular? why I didn’t win that damn armwrestling against her that day? Well, I know why I didn’t… because at 12 yo she was already stronger than me at 25 yo, at 12 yo she had muscles I will not able to have in all my life!!!, BECAUSE MY SISTER IS A MUSCLE GODDESS!!!, I was so hot, I had to… yes, I had to masturbate myself, that video was too much also for me… and my friends… oh, they… they are masturbating themselves on my sister’s videos and photos…and…
“HEY BRO, I am at home, where are you?”

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 12:50:33 pm »
I tried to hide my erection.
But my sweat… And my accelerated beat… Bianca looked at me, she noticed something, but she could not understand. I hated my friends. They were masturbating themselves on my sister’s video, and now she is here and I cannot do it. She is here. Oh my. I could not speak, she was too sexy. She was wear something different today. It was August, and it was really hot. She was with her gym suit: top and leggings. Her monstrous abs were in front of me. So sculpted. Her 6 pack exposed… No, ok, I saw only her 4 pack because of the leggings, but I knew she had other 2 bricks under them. Oh no no no, I had not to think about what SHE HAS UNDER…
“Are you ok? It seems like you have run this morning. Do you want to be the second person in this house with MUSCLES?”
She didn’t say really that. She didn’t. She.
“Ah ah ah, hey, bro, I am joking, I am the only one with REAL MUSCLES!!!”
NO NO NO NO NO.
Why is she so confident? What is happening today? and my… oh fuck… my penis is growing… how can I…??
“Well, ok, I don’t understand if you are ok today. But listen: can you give me a greaaaat present for my birthday?”
“oh, oh yes, Bianca, happy birthday, I… I’ll give you… what can I do?”
“Hey, so you are alive!! You speak!!! Well, it’s nothing too difficult, I only need…a massage, you know, you do it good, and I worked hard today in the gym, my muscles are soooo compressed!”
MY MUSCLES. Why is she talking again about HER MUSCLES??? I don’t want to hear words like that…
“Mmmm ok sis, I am going to, wait me in your room, I have to go to bath before”
“Yes yes yessss my loving brother, I’ll wait for you…don’t be late”
I went to the bath to rinse me with cold water. Very cold water. I had to be calm. I had to be quiet.
After five or more minutes I went off the bath and I went in my sister’s room. I could not hear, but my cell was ringing. A lot. My friends were writing me. Again. But it was in my room, and I didn’t see. The reason why, I would find it later. I entered in my sister’s room, and I saw something “wrong”.
Do you want to know my friends’ messages? They were like this: “Man you are the luckiest guy in the world”, “I would like to be you”, “How muscular is your sister?? WHAT THE FUCK!”
Do you want to know why they send me these messages? Because meanwhile I was in the bath, she was posting a new picture. The picture was: she, on the bad, with her exposed abs, shorts instead of leggings, her muscular leg (the other is under the bed sheet), and a writing upon the picture that said “I’m waiting for… my big brother’s massage!”, plus a little face with two hearts instead of the eyes.
Now I can go on with what I saw.
I opened the door and I saw my little sister on her bad. She was smiling at me. And she was the most sexy girl in the world. Her face, so relaxed, her beautiful smile, her dimple on the cheek, her deep blue eyes on me. And her body. Her fucking muscular body. I saw all her abs, her perfect six pack with some veins on the navel and one on the left side from the first block to the second. I saw her leg, and immediately also the other that she let out the sheet. I have never seen her legs before. I mean, not those legs so muscular. Her quadriceps exploded from the legs, her calves like diamonds with little veins on them, and her feet, so little, so adorable, so… I was in trouble. In real, fucking trouble.
“Ooooh you sweet, thank you for this, what side do you prefer? Where do you want to begin?”
I was in very very big trouble.
I thought that, maybe, it was better to begin from her back, so I had not to see her abs.
What a big mistake!
She turned and I saw her back. I knew her muscles from pictures and videos on Insta and Face, but I didn’t see her seat. And now it was in front of me. Her big, perfect, rounded, muscular ass. For years I dreamed about Elisa’s ass, but now I was enchanted by my sister’s butt. It was like Marina’s one. Her shorts were not so tight, but I could see the best shape of an ass in the world. And I began the massage. I began from the feet, and when I arrived at the calves… it was too much. Her muscles were hard. Very hard. I tried to apply all my strength to move them, but they were unyielding. Bianca understood and relaxed her muscles. I could massage, but it was not so easy, again. And I was excited. I was touching something that one million followers would have liked to touch. I felt the little veins under my hands. How muscular, how strong was that little 13 yo? How stronger than me was my little sister? My penis was pulsating under my pants… It was the moment of her thighs. And again: muscles had muscles, and they were so hard I cannot move in any way. She tried to relaxed, one more time, but her thighs were really too hard for me. I continued, but maybe I had not so much effort. So I used my elbows, it was better, but not so much. My elbow was not so hard as her quads. While I was trying to massage her teen muscles, I saw her ass moving, forming a perfect heart, and MY heart was beating so much I believed to die. Obviously, I skipped the butt and I went on her back. She didn’t say anything but she smiled. I massaged that part with no muscles, but I arrived at her backbones and shoulders, and they were full of. I stretched her arms, I moved them, but it was like touch a mountain of reinforced concrete. At least, her neck. It was the simplest part of her body, but however I could see her trapezius, and I touched them, but not because the massage, but because I wanted to touch them. I wanted to feel those incredible mountains under my hands. When I finished her neck, I was exhausted, her body so firm and sexy had destroyed me. Only my penis seemed to be full of energy. Bianca turned, she was satisfied by me, very satisfied, and when she saw me so tired she hugged me. I could not resist, Bianca was so much stronger than me that I felt on her. I felt her body. Entirely. It was unreal. I felt every muscle of her. EVERY. I felt her abs, and her tits (they had grown up in those months), but also…something else… but I didn’t understand…
“Thank you lovely brother, thank you so much, you’re sooo good to do it. I am so lucky having you. SMACK”
“You’re welcome Bianca…now…I have to go…happy birthday sister…”
“Thaaaaaank you also from my muscles bro, now they are a lot more relaxed!!!”
AGAIN. AGAIN she talked about her muscles…She is growing up, as an athlete and also as a girl… I’m in very big trouble.
I saw my cell, the messages and the picture on her profile. I run to the bath. I had to masturbate myself.

Offline placeboman1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 01:59:37 pm »
yes, finally u write another story. im your fan since Caila story

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 03:53:44 pm »
-30 days to the competition.
Bianca’ s pictures increased more and more. Their sensuality increased. Her biceps grew up and so her followers did. On Facebook she had finished her number of friends (5000), on Insta**** they were almost 2 millions, and Ask…well, she went out, too much pervs, too much stupid questions. She had what she wanted. Elisa had always a great number of friends and follower, but it was no competition between them: Bianca was too much popular. Elisa tried to reach her best, by posting every day, once a day, one pic or video with her gigantic boobs and wonderful ass, at the pool, on the beach, during night parties, always dressed with micro bikini or super tight clothes or transparent ones. But she could not reach Bianca. When my sister posted  a new pic of her biceps, she had not less than 10.000 likes. So, also Elisa began to go to the gym.
Marina and Bianca were very close as friends, they trained and eat together, they posted their insta**** stories during the workout, they tag each other to take more likes and follower. They opened a Facebook page in which they spoke about eating clean and work hard, and where… they posted pictures and videos about their results. Do you want to know how many followers they have on their page? Impossible to say. It increased every day.
-29 days to the competition.
That day whatsapp exploded. My whatsapp. And that of all the school. I knew it thanks to some friends of mine who had some cousins in it. It was because of Bianca. At 3 o’clock she was, as usual, in gym. At 4 she posted some stories about training with Marina. They were at the lat machine: Marina with her usual 50kg - 60kg - 70kg, Bianca with her new record: 40kg - 50kg - 65kg. The second one was at the bent arm pullover : Marina 3 series with 30kg, Bianca with 20kg. The third with biceps: Marina tried her max with 24kg for one arm, Bianca also tried her top with 18 kg. After the workout, Bianca posted a new picture. It was her. In the bath. Her back. Doing double biceps. NAKED. She wore only her tiny slip and the picture ended at her half ass. Everyone, that afternoon, was looking at my muscular teen sister who showed her big biceps, full of veins, her back, and her butt. Not all, ok, but she was a teen, she was only 13yo, and she had her butt half naked.
“Hey friend, have you seen Bianca’s new pic?”
“Oh my gosh, it succeeded, SHE IS NAKED!”
“You have to look at Bianca’s profile, she shows her ASS”
“I just saved the pic of the year, Bianca and her muscles and her butt”
“I want to fuck this little super sexy girl”
“I can’t believe she is in our class”
“Hey but… is this girl at school with us? How old is she?”
And others.
I saw the picture.
I saved it.
I masturbated myself, again thinking about my little sister.
When Bianca come back to home, I could not see her in her eyes. And I tried to stay away from her all day long.
-28 days to the competition.
Bianca and Marina began to train two times a day, 5 days a week. Their pictures, stories and videos increased.
It was dinner time at home, we were all together, when Bianca looked at me and said in a low voice:
“Hey brother, have you seen my story today?”
“Eh? what? w-what are you…?”
“Oh come on, I know you are following me, but today you haven’t seen my news”
“Oh, yes, I, I have studied today, I try to see your , uh, your improvements to…”
“Ooooh yes, sure, don’t worry, I am happy you follow me, you are my best fan I know!!! And I love you for this… but you have to see my new story, I want to know what you think about my abs”
“AB…BIANCA!! there are our parents, don’t be so…”
“Ok ok, I don’t speak anymore, I’ll wait you later for a new massage and to know what you think about my mmmEHM… you know!!”
It was. AGAIN. She wanted another massage and she wanted to talk about her body. How I can hide my reactions to her muscles? Ok, first of all, I have to see this story… HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! It’s impossible, she’s too much sexy, she showed her abs this way, with her hands on her tits, with a tiny little underwear, with… BIP-BIP-BIP, a message? who is…?
“Hallo mister big bro, I have seen your visit, do you like my improvement? I am waiting for you in the room… I am sooooo contracted, can’t wait… xoxo”
Damn. I have no time to make a cold shower. I have to go. I have to say to her to don’t post video so sex..no… so unseemly for a teen, I have to explain to her that she is … (I opened the door)… GULP!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 09:44:16 pm »

It was only a few days ago when I made the first massage to my sister. It was her birthday. But her body has changed so much. And what I saw it was the confirmation of her incredible attitude to… oh my… to bodybuilding… I could not say it yet…
This time there were no message for me, so, maybe, Bianca didn’t posted picture or videos about her waiting for me. Good.
My mistake.
It was no good. At all.
There was no picture or video, maybe, because she wanted me to do them!!!
She closed the door behind me, or, I should say, she locked the door behind me.
“Bianca what…? why do you lock the door?”
“Oh don’t worry, it is only because I don’t want mum… or dad… you know, they would not understand”
“Ok but… understand what??”
“Bro, today I worked so much, I was so close to Marina’s weights, but she is still stronger than me, and maybe she will be so for some months yet.”
Some months… Marina was the strongest human being I knew, and my teen sister pretend to be…in SOME months…
“Are you listening to me?” she said in higher voice.
I didn’t listen at all for the last 5 minutes…
“Eh? oh, yes, yes, sure, I lis…”
“YEEEES?? So you said YES! I am so happy you’re my partner in crime”
What? I was saying: Yes I listen…
“E-Ehm, yes, but, I don’t understand…what…?”
“Oh, come on, what you doesn’t understand? It is so simple!! I need a photographer, because I want to post some real beautiful pictures of my very very big muscles, mmmm…look at me, bro!”
My penis was uncontrollable. Bianca was in her tiny top and short shorts, and she was doing a double biceps pose in front of me!!! Her biceps grew up to 36 centimeters, and I noticed a vein on the top, big, black, long, sexy. Her dimple on her cheek was absolutely irresistible when it was with two peaks like these.
“So? Are you ready?”
“Yes, when you want, but hurry up, because I have things to do”
“Oooook, I am ready, clic clic clic”
What I saw next was out of my mind. Bianca started a little show, only for me (and for my camera), she began to flex every single muscle of her, biceps, abs (her 6 pack was something special, every day it was more defined, more evident, her blocks went out her body because they were so thicks), she turned and open her lats, her delts, and I was mesmerized by the size of her back, the incredible number of muscles I could see when she closed and opened her arms, muscles I didn’t know they existed, and they were on the back of my little sister. Little mountains were formed on her back. The trapezius grew, close to her neck, and it was a little vein also on them. The more she flexed, the more I could see veins on all her body. She turned again and her abs were now totally covered with dozen of veins, she moved her torso from left to right, and from right to left, so also the serrates anterior were so sculpted, at least she breath so long to pull put all the air and she compressed her 6 pack so much to become an absurd 8 pack!!!
I was shooting, but I was thinking about to masturbate myself as soon as possible.
She grab her right tit (her boobs were now a decent “second measure”) and she pulled it up with her right hand, and she pull down her shorts with the left hand.
OH MY………….
“B-B-Bianca what are you…?”
“Don’t worry, shoot, I am not crazy, it is a normal pose for female bodybuilders”
A normal pose. For female bodybuilder. I wanted to die.
I saw the biggest vein from the second cube that was going into private parts. And a line who separated the thigh from the body. This line was tremendously ripped.
And my penis was out of control.
Bianca turned again and removed her pants.
“What? NO. NO, absolutely not!!! I am not going to do pictures like this to my sister!!!”
“Oooooh pleeeeaaaase, you have seen my booty in my recent picture, I want some good ones, now”
“But… it was only the first half of your…back…”
“Aaaaah, and sooooo… you remember that picture my loving brother, don’t you? Hihihi”
“Ergh…well..y-yes but…”
“No, nothing “but”, I understand BUT now please, take other pictures of me”
She understand…WHAT?? What did she mean??
I did what she wanted, because I have furry to finish and I didn’t want to know what she meant.
Her only underpants now was a tiny loincloth, a black T-string that was an heart attack for every man on Earth. And she continued to do poses: triceps, biceps, opening of the backbones, but my eyes were only on her incredible ass. I saw a lot of Marina’s pictures, and I could say that my sister’s butt was a lot better…
She turned and she gave me a kiss on my cheek.
“Thanks big loving brother of mine”
“You’re welcome, Bianca, you know it”
I was totally red in my face.
“E-ehi but… Bianca, you and Marina are friends, right?”
“Yes, of course”
“And… you are always together in the gym?”
“Again, yes, of course, don’t you see our stories together?”
“Yes but…I don’t understand…she could…”
“What? Oooh come on, I am tired now, good night”
She pulled me out of her room.
I stayed in front of her room for some minutes.
Marina could shoot these pictures. But she wanted I did. Why?
She understood that I discovered her deception. And she pulled me out.
She has seen my erection.
And I have seen something strange when she turned to me. Again.
Is she playing with me?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 02:13:08 pm »
-15 days to the competition.
In the last two weeks Bianca posted all the pictures I made that night. As a result, She became more popular than Marina on Insta****. Some pages opened, they were made by her fan. They opened on Facebook and on Insta****. She had almost 5 million follower, in few months she was like a rock star or an actress, and it all was because her muscles. Her fan asked, she gave them.
“Please, Bianca, I really really love your body, can you post your double biceps pose?”
“You are my goddess. I am 40yo old, but… I love you”
“How big are your biceps today?”
“Can you lift a car?”
“Can I write to you on direct?”
“Add me on Facebook, miss muscles”
Some of them gave her also bad ideas that she used to… I am going to tell you…
“Bianca are you stronger than your brother?”
“Have you ever made an armwrestling against your dad?”
“Do you have some cousins? are they bigger than you? do they envy your muscles?”
“Are you the stronger in your family?”
I became popular too… A lot of her fans added me to see my pictures, with her or without, they wanted to know how stronger she was than me…
“Please post a contest against your brother, I want to see your biceps”
The problem began when she began to answer to some of these questions.
“Yes, I beat him on armwrestling when I was 12”
“I beat him in 3 minutes, because I didn’t know how stronger I was”
“I love my brother, he is always my partner in crime”
“No, I never challenged my dad too”
“My bicep now is 37,5cm”
“I am 1,65”
“I wear my heels a few time, my tallest are about 15 cm, so when I wear them I am 10cm taller than my bro”
Bianca was more confident than ever. She was 13 yo, but it was like a girl of 18 yo, with a body of a super woman. Her breasts had grown despite the workout. Girls who are into bodybuilding have no breasts, my sister has, and a perfect ones. Her “third measure” was something incredible. And, as I wrote, she grew up to 1,65m, so she was almost tall as me. But she was twice stronger than me…or more… It was a request from a follower, that I read and I hopped she didn’t, but she did: a new armwrestling contest.
“Bianca I don’t understand, you know you’ll win, why do you want to humiliate me so much?”
“Oh no, I don’t want it, I love you, you know, it’s only about curiosity, I want to see how much I am…”
“Ok, I can’t say ‘no’ to you, but please…pay attention…your muscles are…”
WHAT I SAID? HER MUSCLES?? OH MY…
“Your m… do you mean MY MUSCLES?? Ohhhh, how sweet are you big brother? It is the first time you admit I have muscles!!! MMMMMM yes, look: I HAVE BIG MUSCLEEEEEES”
“Ok ok, Bianca, stop, please, I don’t…I…”
“Yeeees sweetheart, make our challenge, I am not going to talk about MY MUSCLES hihihi”
“You…you are…”
“I am so funny pretty muscular adorable etc? I know know” (BLINK)
We started.
“Are you ready? Push the more you can, ok? You start before me, so you can apply all your strength, and after 2 seconds I will start”
“Mmmm ok…go”
I began. I put all myself.
1 second
2 seconds
She started.
SBAM.
Less than 1 second…
“I have an idea. The last, I swear!”
She read the follower’s request, I knew…
“You can use your hands, both of them, against mine. One versus two. Same rules: you start and after 2 seconds will be my turn to push”.
“ok Bianca, but nothing more, deal?”
“Deal”
I began. Two hands against one.
I thought I can move her arm after the first second.
My mistake.
2 seconds
She started.
SBAM.
Almost a second. But not one.
“Ooooh I am soooooo strong!!! Yes yes yes!!!”
“Ok, we had a deal Bianca. Now stop. Please”
“You are right. Thank you very much my lovely brother…” (SMACK)
It was not something unexpected seeing, after few minutes, her answer on a picture: “I beat him again. With one hand versus one in a half second, with one versus two in almost one second. Ooooh I love him so much, he is so kind to let me do what I want… I have to make him a gift”
She knew I read.
She was playing with me.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 03:46:15 pm »
-10 days to the competition.
Bianca’s development, during that last days, was incredible. She finished her bulk period, so she didn’t increase her mass by using heavier gears, and she began to do more rep with less weight, because she need to sculpted her body. She was so close to Marina’s weights. Marina began her training about 2 years ago, at 15 yo. Bianca began at 12 yo, now she was 13 yo, and she was training from 4 months and a half, and she was quite as strong as Marina. Marina’s birthday was the day of the competition. So she was 5 years older than my sister. But if you saw their bodies, you would not notice that difference.
They also went at the beach together. Bianca never went with her classmate, because, as she said to a follower: “My friends don’t want to go with me at the beach. Girls are envy, and boys are afraid and envy. I am too much muscular and boys don’t want to stay near to me…”
Obviously, it was changing… mostly about the boys…
It arrived the day she asked me to go to the beah. Together.
“Please please please bro, come with me, there will be also Marina and her boyfriend. He is a friend of yours, is he not? We’ll have fun!!!”
She had something in her mind, I knew, she had a plan, because at that time I understood: Bianca had always a plan.
“Mmm I don’t know, I want to read some books and….”
“Booooring!!, come on, old man, I know you are thinking about some evil plan from your sooooo pretty sister,but I haven’t, I swear… only fun, some pictures, and stop… aaaaand… ok I need someone who put the oil on my muscles”
THE OIL. ON HER MUSCLES.
I want…but I don’t…and…FUCK, why this beauty is my sister?? Ok I go. I want to touch again her muscles. I cannot lie to myself. I want to see her body. And I have to, because I will be with her on the stage… so… it is better to be prepared…
“Ok, I am going…”
Marina was such a beauty. My friend…how lucky he was… it was the first time I saw her in a bikini, by live and not on a social. Her body was…hot…and he touched always her muscles, her booty, I was soon envy… Bianca went out from the bath. She removed her clothes. And all the eyes on the beach were on her.
Marina was the most beautiful girl on Earth, but Bianca was a goddess. A muscle goddess. They wear very tiny bikinis, their bodies were exposed, everyone could see them. Everyone would touch the two muscular beauties.
I was trying to not see Bianca’s body, so I saw Marina and her boyfriend.
Bianca noticed my looks at them.
She said: “Hey, just a selfie, all together!!, oooh yes, we are so good, another another: now Marina and me will do a bicep pose!!”
She posted on insta****, as always.
“Selfie from the beach: two beauties and two beasts. Guess who are the beauties and who are the beasts.”
And again: “Hey gentleman, can you take a picture of me and Marina? Our back in front of the sea”
On social: “Me and my partner in crime. Who is the queen of muscles? Hey please, only our muscles, not our…eheheh”
They asked for a lot of pictures while the were playing in the water. It was like a set on a film with two super beauties…
When Marina and his boyfriend went away (they want some…privacy…), the trouble began for me.
“Hey bro, can you put the oil on my back now?”
“Oh, oh, yes. I suppose I… I have to learn… for the competition…”
“Mmmm yes, it is, but… not only for this…”
“Uh? Oh, oh yes, it is for the sun, it is obvious, ah ah ah”
“Mmmm again, yes, buuuut…. not only”
Here we are. Her plan. I knew it…
“What else? I don’t understand”
“Oh, well, I saw… you were looking at Marina’s body, and you were so envy of your mate, am I right?”
Mmmm, it sounds good…and maybe no plan…
“You are right. Marina is so beauty.”
“No more Elisa? she is working out, do you know?”
“Oh, no, I didn’t… but Elisa is always your friend, is too young for me… I admit she is something, but… no, I prefer Marina”
“Interesting. You prefer Marina, so you prefer a girl with very big muscles”
“Y-yes, I…”
“So, do you think I am good?”
“Oh sure sis, you’re so beauty, so nice, so muscular…”
“MUSCULAR. Wow. It is the second time you say so…”
GULP. It was not a plan of her. It was a fact of mine…
I was putting the oil on her back.
“Please, bro, don’t forget my ass…”
OH NO. NO. NO.
It was perfect. It was hard. It was…My penis was coming out…
“Ok, thank you, and now, please, put it on my A-side”
“What? why? You can by yourself…”
“Yes, but as you said…you have to learn…you have to take confident with your sister’s muscular body… competition is near”
OH GOD.
“You are right. I do. Ok.”
I began. And I did it. But not so easy…

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 10:51:08 pm »
Your sister’s muscular body.
Her words were in my ears.
I put the oil on her.
Her body has changed so much… Not only from she began working out, but also from her “definition period”. I remember that first time I made her a massage, Bianca was bigger than now, her biceps were bigger, her thighs,  her shoulder… But now she had best “curves”, her body was more “harmonic”, and her muscles were more sculpted. You could see especially on her abs. A perfect six-pack that, when she contracted it, it became an eight-pack, veins on every single block, veins from the first to the last, veins around her navel, veins that entered in her “private zone”. But also veins on her arms, on her biceps you could see one black tube like Stallone in “The expendables”. And furrows, furrows everywhere, every muscle was divided from other by deep grooves. Her delts were like bowling balls with two grooves and one vein. I was her brother, I was oiling her, and I was excited. Every man on Earth would be excited, but everyman on Earth was not her big brother. I was. And I was in trouble.
Touching her body, I felt how hard it was, a lot harder than before, unyielding, and when I began to put the oil on her abs…
“Hey hey hey, you have to put it also into the grooves, it is important, especially on stage when you will do it in the perfect way, so now put your fingers in my abdominal cracks”
IN HER ABDOMINAL CRACKS.
You can’t understand how hard they were. I was risking to break my fingers. I swear. And when I finished, my penis was so big that I saw a “bump” in my pants.
I know: Bianca also saw…because she smiled…
She seemed to be happy. Maybe…maybe she liked the way I massaged her musc…ehm… her BODY, yes maybe her, oh my, why my little sister was such a beauty? Why she has so big muscles at 13?
I noticed again something wrong. And it was the third time. She maybe had some extra fluff in her private part… Too much extra… If she wanted to appear on stage, she had to be perfect, and she was only a child, so maybe she didn’t know that… Ok, I had to say, but how? How can a big brother say to her super muscular teen sister that she has to shave her underwear?
“Bianca…ehm…I have a suggest for you…it’s about the competition, you know, it is difficult for me but…”
“Oh my lovely brother, you are worried about my competition, and you have something to discuss… yes yes yes, please, tell me everything…I will hear every single world of you”
“Yes, thanks, I want the best for you, so I think you should… yes there are some parts that…uh…that you have to improve, yes, I think you have to…”
“Improve?” She shoot at feet.
“Yes…ehr…”
“Oh I knew it, is it about my biceps, right? they’re not so good, they have to be bigger and…” (She did a double biceps pose)
“oh no, no no…it is…”
“So maybe it is about my abs? I have an eight pack but only when I contract them, and on stage if I had an 8pack ALWAYS…” (she contracted her abs)
“Ehm, no, Bianca…”
“Mmm, are my triceps, bro? Ok I have to say I didn’t train them so much, and…” (she made the tricep pose)
“Uff, no, Bianca, it not about your huge muscles!!!”
“MY.HUGE.MUSCLES. My huge muscles? Do you really say my hug…”
“BIANCA YOU HAVE TO SHAVE YOUR UNDERWEAR!!!”
Uff. It was like a cement block removed from my stomach.
She looked at me.
I looked at her, but I lost my firmness.
She didn’t speak. Why?
Oh damn…
Have I offended her?
Was she angry?
I have fear now.
Those muscles could break my bones without difficulty, and no man on the beach could have defended me.
She laughed.
I was speechless. As always.
“AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA, shave my underwear?? AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA”
“oh…ehm…yes…you have to because I… I think… I think you have…”
“My dear, my lovey brother, thank you so much, really, I understand how difficult was, for you, telling me something like that. I appreciate so much, and I love more than ever. But don’t worry, I shave my underwear every day, less or more, and if you saw “something”, it’s not fluffy. AHAHAHAHA”
I didn’t understand.
Was she lying?
I saw it…
“Ok big bro of my heart, we can come back to home now. It was a really funny day, as I promised to you, am I right?” She did a little gesture with her head plus she looked at my erection and after at me…
She knew.
She knew everything.
And she knew it from the beginning.
She had not a plan about that day, but things went on a way she was in charge.
My lucky was that my little, sexy, super muscular sister, was such in love with me… (love between brothers and sisters, of course)
(I think…)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 10:49:16 am »
1 week to the competition.
After the day at the beach Bianca posted a lot of pictures in that tiny bikini: with me, with Marina, our 4 together, in the water, under the sun, etc. Also her classmate began to follow her and they began to appreciate her body. No. I have to say: her muscular body. Now I’m totally into her sculpted, super sexy body. I could not hide anymore.
The day she posted a video of her abs (a very close view) with a bicep flex at the end, the school went crazy…
“Have you seen HER last video? It’s incredible”
“I have no fear anymore…I only have an incredible erection when I see her updates”
“Oh my God friends, she is so muscular, her 6 pack is…”
“SIX?? MAN, IT IS AN EIGHT, YOU HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT COUNTING”
They had a private group on whatsapp where they talked about her. Only Bianca and her muscles. I knew they named it ‘the Goddess’.
“Friends friends friends, SHE posted a pic of her perfect ass!!! Do you think about? we are seeing her naked ass and now she is coming in our class…”
“How can I look at her today? Now I have seen this PER-FEC-TION”
“I am her school companion. Envy me. You loser”
“How can you stay all day long with her? You have her muscles soooooo close”
“Ahahahah, I play with her only to touch her biceps, yesterday I felt her vein man!!”
“Lucky bastard…”
“I love the video where she flexes her abs and pull down her underpants with one hand to show the furrow between the leg and the stomach”
“Do you think about FUCK with such a goddess?”
“She can flexes her muscles when you have your penis inside her”
“Men, in your opinion, who is stronger between HER and Marina?”
“No way!”
“No question”
“Don’t be silly!”
“Well, Marina is a little bit bigger, but…HER… God, she is in our class, SHE is only 13 and she has so much muscles”
“I know her bigger brother lost against HER in armwrestling: two hands versus one”
“How old is he?”
“He is 25. Or 26. I don’t know”
“Hey hey boys, SHE is coming, I can see her, today she has… OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD”
“WHAT? WHAT IS??”
“TALK, SON OF A BITCH!!”
“Men today SHE has a short t-shirt, we will able to see HER abs, 2 or 4 blocks, and maybe…. SOME VEINS”
“I want to die. Now.”
“What about the sleeves? Does SHE have or not? Talk, idiot!”
“Yes SHE has, but they are tights, so we can see HER arms figure”
“What a great day!!!”
“I love school!!!”
Also my friends had their private group. But I don’t know their messages. They hided to me, obviously. I only know the group name: ‘our muscle teen’. Also Marina’s boyfriend was in the group.
It was Monday when Bianca discovered her friends’ group on whatsapp. She talked to me at home.
“I am so happy, and you know the reason?”
“Ehm, no, Bianca, I am happy too when you are, but…why?”
“Today my school companion was strange. He was on his cell too much… So I took it by force. Aaaaand… do you think about it? They have a private group where they talk about me!!! I swear!!! They talk about my muscles, they are all in love with…ME!!! And when they write words as ‘she’, ‘her’, ‘Bianca’, they write uppercase when they refer to me!!! Ahahahah, is it not funny? They were afraid of me, and now…”
“Oh, yes, it is…fantastic…yes”
“Mmmm…”
“What?”
“Nothing, it is great, for sure”
“Something say to me you knew about it…”
OUCH!!!
“Aaaaanyway, today I saw this group, they were afraid I was angry, they thought I broke their arms, but I was happy because…I think…they appreciate my hard work in the gym, and I did a very very very hard work on my body!!!, and…ok…they are filthy sometimes but they are boys, I think it is normal, and they are so kind with me when we talk. Soooooo….”
I was speechless.
“Now we have a second group where they add me, so I can share with them some pictures or videos that I don’t put on social media. I have to gift them the profile picture for the group, they voted: my abs!! I have to shoot a new pic of them. And I have a surprise: if they will comment in a right way, maybe, I can post a new picture of me, of my back, in underpants…what do you think?”
“Bianca I think you have to pay attention at all these pictures…please…you are only 13 and…”
“oooooh my loving big brother!!! You’re so cute!!! You are worry about your lil sister’s big muscles, right?”
…………..
“AHAHAHAH I love when you lost your mouth” (SMACK)
I also knew about some conversation in that second group. The most interesting was about an idea from Bianca.
“Hey guys, your GODDESS has an idea: why don’t you come at the competition? It is not so expensive aaaaand…TA-DAAAN…. ( drumroll) you can take pictures of me in my veeeeeery tiny bikini!!! I will do a lot of pictures with my fan, sooooooo…. you will able to have all the photos you want with your MUSCLE GODDESS!!”
“BIANCA it is a very great idea!! I will see”
“But… at the competition… are YOU going to stay all day in YOUR bikini?”
“Yes of course. I have to. And I will have the tan lotion on me. So my body (WOWOWOWOWOW) will bright like bronze!”
“Oh my, I can die BIANCA”
“Do YOU think I will able to take pictures of YOU in yYOUR double biceps pose?”
“SURE!!! My double biceps on my A-side aaaaaand in my B-SIDE too ;)
“Don’t talk so BIANCA… it is too much for us…”
“Ooooh I thought you were all big boys, don’t you know hot to talking with a little, poor, helpless girl like me? :D ;)
“BIANCA I love YOU”
“I love YOU too”
“AHAHAHAHA I love you my fan!!, today you deserve a big surprise”
“A new picture??”
“Yes please, post something new”
“A gift from YOU…what a day…but it must be only for us…no social…”
“Please post a new pic of YOUR muscles BIANCA”
“It is better. It is a V I D E O. Only for you”
I never knew what kind of video she posted. But I know they masturbated themselves a lot.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View