Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573570 Posts in 72751 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 10:47:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 174959 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
« Reply #285 on: June 18, 2018, 06:40:02 am »
And then, she was on stage again, going through her choreography, showing off her strength and flexibility. Her music was pumping as she threw away her prop vacuum and pulled off her housewife frock, displaying her mighty muscles. In a way, that moment echoed her life and she couldn't help smiling brightly. She lived a different life now, but she was probably still the same person deep down.
She was completely concentrated now. Her heart rate was incredibly low and she felt she was perfectly in control of every little movement. There were bouts of applause from the audience as she showed her back. That was definitely her best part and she could really show off her lat spread.
Things went well. Double biceps, side triceps, crouching down to make her legs look insane, a quick flip of her hair to give her neck a good showing ...
She was exhausted and sweaty now, but things were going to be amazing, she assumed.
Betty was finished, smiled, waved, picked up her things and disappeared backstage.
Only now did she realize just how excited she had been. Her heart suddenly started pumping like crazy and she had to sit down. Jennifer helped her and said:
"You're doing fine. If that worked, you have one more round."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #286 on: June 19, 2018, 04:53:36 pm »
That could be the plot of another story ...

That would be amazing!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #287 on: June 19, 2018, 07:34:15 pm »
Only now did she have the calm to look at the competition.
There was, of course, Bella, her tits now even bigger. She had leaned out extremely and managed to hit the middleweights, albeit scratching the upper end of the class. Betty was impressed. The heavyweights themselves were grotesque. She stared at these huge women that were completely beyond anything she had ever imagined. Betty was big now, but those were gigantic. Seriously, she wondered how they even scratched their backs. If they still could ...
Then, there were the other middleweights. Most were way less lean than her, carrying quite a bit of fluff. Their admiring or jealous looks told her everything. Betty had a go at the title. If the judges found Bella to be too big ... And then there was this other woman. She had caught her name, LaKima. This woman was amazing. She was everything Betty aspired to be: Tall, statuesque, with long legs and broad shoulders. She was also shockingly ripped and her black skin made her look even more defined. This one would be tough.
Suddenly, Betty realized that LaKima was also looking at her. She smiled awkwardly.
The amazon walked over to her and said:
"Wow! You must be Betty. The Bodybuilding Housewife!"
Betty was shocked. How did she know her?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #288 on: June 19, 2018, 07:34:26 pm »
That could be the plot of another story ...

That would be amazing!

It's on the list!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #289 on: June 19, 2018, 09:36:41 pm »
Liked the side chapters as it gives room for some thinks like a side story. Perhaps some chapters with Jennifer growing and outgrowing Eric

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #290 on: June 20, 2018, 05:15:15 am »
"I'm a big fan. I always watch your shows and I love how hard you train and how you take control of your life. It really inspired me."
Betty was speechless. The ebony amazon continued:
"Please wait for me when this is over. I so need to talk to you! I also have to present you to my husband. He's also totally into you!"
Betty swallowed. She barely managed an answer:
"Okay. That's ... I'm very honored. You look amazing. I love your look."
The other woman was surprised:
"Wow. Cool. Thank you so much!"
Then she turned back to pump up for the final round. Betty was still shocked by what she had just heard. Jennifer grinned at her:
"Sounds as if you're a hero in your own right."
"I can't believe it."
"Let's not get too excited. You still have to win that thing."

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • More Hair Please

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #292 on: June 21, 2018, 03:26:32 pm »
Betty was back out. She was fighting. She flexed hard, showing off every bit of muscularity she could. The light was blinding, she was parched, the voice of the judges was mercilessly neutral. She had no idea whether she was doing fine or not.
"Quarter turn to the right."
She did as she was told. She had prepared for this for endless weeks. She had practiced until her body hurt and beyond. She had wanted this, and now, she was going to see if it was worth it.
She flexed again. And again. She held her pose. She forced herself to grin. She couldn't smile anymore. It was just too hard.
"Quarter turn to the right."
Then, finally, the end.
She breathed out and looked at the competition. LaKima and Bella were completely exhausted. The others were tired too.
"The judges will now finish the ranking."
They were back behind the scenes. Betty was shaking with exhaustion.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #293 on: June 22, 2018, 06:50:02 am »
Around her, the heavyweights were getting ready. Betty couldn't help staring as those enormous women were pumping up their insane muscles. The woman she was staring at looked up and smiled. Between pulls, she hissed:
"Hey, gorgeous! You're Betty, aren't you?"
She nodded.
"It's amazing what you're doing for the sport. I got quite a few new clients your age who came to me and just wanted to get big."
"Seriously?"
"Absolutely! They love your sexiness and confidence. You're a role-model!"
LaKima appeared behind her and asked:
"Found some more fans?"
"I can't believe it. This is amazing."
"That's right. You know what, Betty: Regardless of who wins this, it's your triumph anyway."
Betty blushed, which wasn't easy to do with all the make-up.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #294 on: June 23, 2018, 07:58:12 am »
Eventually, they all returned on stage and lined up to receive the results. The master of ceremonies walked up to them and started:
"Okay, now, first of all, put your hands together for these awesome ladies. You were all incredible!"
Betty was completely exhausted now. The wait after her part had been excruciating. She had taken a sip of water or two, but she wanted to conserve her shape at least until everything was over. And now, it was the end.
The winners of the fitness and physique class were announced to thunderous applause. The girls waved and smiled. Then came the lightweights. The reaction was a little more muted, but still there.
Betty was getting nervous.
The master of ceremonies cleared his throat.
"Now, we get to the middleweights. It was a tight finish and the three finalists were all amazing!"
She was shaking now. LaKima took her hand and whispered:
"It's almost over. Stay cool."
"Third place, number 21, Bella Collini!"
There were cheers and applause.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #295 on: June 24, 2018, 08:31:23 am »
"Okay. Now ... Second place ... A round of applause for number 18, Betty "The Bodybuilding Housewife" Johnson!"
Betty gasped.
Wow. That was incredible. She barely noticed how she got the trophy, then it was LaKima's turn to get hers, winning first place. Before she knew, she was backstage again, handing the sculpture to Jennifer and asking:
"What's with the nickname?"
Jennifer blushed:
"Well ... I might have been pushing your stuff under that title. It seemed appropriate and people love it. Also, you might be wanted to appear on TV ..."
"What? How?"
"I wanted to tell you once this was over, but Eric Jr. and I have been working a lot on your merchandising. People love your stuff and we're earning you money."
"Seriously? Wow. This is amazing!"
That's when Bella walked up to her, embraced her and mashed her heavy muscles and big breasts into her.
"That was amazing! Girl, you were killing it. I love this!"
"You don't mind third place?"
"No, not at all. I was too big. It was a gambit, next time, I'll try the heavyweights again."
Betty was relieved. She didn't want to loose Bella.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #296 on: June 24, 2018, 03:56:11 pm »
I know you wrote that this was Betty's last show, but I really hope it's not! I'd love to see a showdown between Betty, Bella, LaKima and Jennifer for a heavyweight title in a future contest, pleassseeeeee :D

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #297 on: June 25, 2018, 01:15:25 pm »
That sounds like a very nice idea!

Betty was surprised to meet Lorraine at the exit of the venue. The chubby woman congratulated her profusely and insisted on them all taking a picture together before hinting that she would be very happy with another session. Betty agreed vaguely. She was too hungry and too tired to make any decisions.
Lorraine was amazed by the other women and insisted on some selfies. The others obliged, flexing their tired muscles once again and posing for her.
"God, this is amazing. I know you're exhausted, so that's super sweet of you. I'm so glad ..."
Bella shrugged and said:
"Everything for the fans."
LaKima agreed:
"The few we have ..."
Lorraine blushed all over, still overwhelmed by the experience. Betty laughed and added:
"We'll have to do a kind of meet and greet, don't you think?"
The fat woman almost collapsed.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #298 on: June 26, 2018, 02:05:25 pm »
They all ended up celebrating the results at a nearby restaurant, LaKima and Bella joining Betty, Jennifer and Eric Jr. to stuff their faces. LaKima's and Bella's assistants and trainers were there too, so the place was pretty crowded. Everybody was exhausted but happy that it had worked so well.
There was a short discussion whether they should go to a bar next, setting a bad example to all those fitness fanatics out there. At first, everybody was all "No, no, we can't do that, that's not responsible". They did end up at the bar anyway. For Betty, this was a first. Of course, she had been to bars before, always with Walker after some big event in his life. When his sister got married, when he became an uncle for the first time, after his best friend Daniel' burial ... Things like these. Happy moments, sad moments.
The idea to go to a bar on her own was completely outrageous to her. Why would a serious, normal woman do something like that?
The first step was cocktails.
Once this was done, shots were mentioned.
Betty had been drunk before, but this was something else. In Marburg, there were two kinds of alcohol: Beer and whatever moonshine some relative had cooked up behind his house. She never managed to drink enough of either to reach dangerous levels. The sugary sweetness of the cocktails and the intensity of the liquor, combined with her dehydration, pushed her over the edge quickly.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2018, 04:38:02 am »
I know you wrote that this was Betty's last show, but I really hope it's not! I'd love to see a showdown between Betty, Bella, LaKima and Jennifer for a heavyweight title in a future contest, pleassseeeeee :D

I second that

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View