Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574220 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 04:57:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 389921 times)

Offline thefool777

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #1095 on: October 31, 2023, 09:20:10 pm »
Im a 27 year old bodybuilder who dates a fbb. Just wanted to share what I can and see what others have to show- cheers!

Forum Saradas

Offline alsdr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • we chilling
Hi I'm new lol
« Reply #1096 on: November 12, 2023, 05:14:35 pm »
Honestly I have no clue if I'm old enough to be on here (I'm 15) but I've always wanted to try and find someone I could talk to about liking muscular women. Honestly, I don't mind who that someone is, it could be an FBB or some random guy for all I care ahaha. I've liked muscular women for almost as long as I can remember, with my favourites being people like Jasmin Santibanez, Yeon Woo Jhi and Lilian Nava Ruiz. Sorry if this is the wrong place I'm just rlly lost lmao
yo wsg

Offline Rossi7112

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1097 on: November 18, 2023, 02:38:26 pm »
Hello! I have been a fan of female muscle most of my life. Look forward to meeting members and chatting about our mutual interest!

Offline JEJET440

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1098 on: November 19, 2023, 08:30:14 pm »
Hello! I'm JayT. Been a long time FBB fan since the early days!  Hope that you'll welcome me into the Saradas fold!

Offline KingBoy99

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1099 on: November 21, 2023, 08:31:05 pm »
Hi! I have always been a fan of strong women and women who wrestle from an early age. I am looking forward to thriving in this community and meeting like minded people.

Offline morgano1810

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
I'm new member from Argentina.
« Reply #1100 on: November 22, 2023, 08:39:07 pm »
Queridos miembros del foro:

Agradezco profundamente que me hayan aceptado, mi nombre es Sergio y soy un humilde admirador del culturismo como deporte, en especial de todas las mujeres que lo practican ya sea a nivel competitivo como de todas aquella que dicen ir al gimnasio para verse musculosas.

Recuerdo de niño haber visto a Rachel McLish en Águilas de Acero III y a Cory Everson en Double Impact y a su vez las portadas de revistas de culturismo de la época, eso despertó mi admiración hacia ellas.

Todas se ven diferentes, cada una tiene su forma física particular y eso hace que desde siempre me haya interesado verlas y las culturistas me han dado la satisfacción de tener algo en la vida que admirar por eso es que he decido hacer esto a modo de hacer un pequeño homenaje a todas aquellas que hacen que cada día las siga queriendo más.

Este es mi blog, lo mantengo como puedo hacer 13 años y es mi humilde homenaje a todas las que han pasado por este deporte y se que me faltan muchísima por agregar pero hago lo que puedo y como puedo ya que tengo muchas ocupaciones en mi vida pero a pesar de eso no dejo de poco a poco ir recopilando información.

Este es mi blog, espero que les guste: https://mujeresculturistas.blogspot.com/

He traducido este texto en ingles a través del traductor de Google, disculpen los errores de traducción al inglés.

¡Un cálido y afectuoso saludo!

Dear forum members:

I am deeply grateful that you have accepted me, my name is Sergio and I am a humble admirer of bodybuilding as a sport, especially of all the women who practice it, whether at a competitive level or those who say they go to the gym to look muscular.

I remember as a child seeing Rachel McLish in Águilas de Acero III and Cory Everson in Double Impact and at the same time the covers of bodybuilding magazines of the time, that awakened my admiration for them.

They all look different, each one has their own particular physical shape and that means that I have always been interested in seeing them and the bodybuilders have given me the satisfaction of having something in life to admire that is why I have decided to do this as a way of doing a small tribute to all those who make me continue to love them more every day.

This is my blog, I maintain it as best I can for 13 years and it is my humble tribute to all those who have gone through this sport and I know that I still have a lot to add but I do what I can and how I can since I have many things to do in my life. but despite that I do not stop little by little collecting information.

This is my blog, I hope you like it: https://mujeresculturistas.blogspot.com/

I have translated this text into English through Google Translate, sorry for any translation errors into English.

A warm and affectionate greeting!

Offline notoriouspie

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1101 on: November 25, 2023, 07:29:38 pm »
Hey everyone, new member here. This place has a reputation as the biggest and best, can't wait to explore it

Offline kubepoet

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1102 on: November 27, 2023, 06:44:18 pm »
Hello,

I am always ready n' willing to please and to be pleased. I just love women, her perfect bodies, and love when they take charge, and boss me around in bed.
Being submissive in bed, love to take of my women and lover.

Love competitive mixed wrestling, feats of strength, to sum up anything where a gorgeous, lovely, hot, sensual and fit body appears and tell me what is my place.

Adore women, and their underlying power.

Being a journalist and writer love to write novels where the amazon is always the queen!

Thank you for accepting me in this forum.

Hope to exchange some ideas and novels.

Strong Regards
Kube

Offline Paradajz22

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1103 on: November 28, 2023, 04:50:01 pm »
Okay, so I saw you guys have rules about uploading and contributing to stay a member, is that correct?

I got a bunch of various videos stored up, would that count?

Offline ale170741

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1104 on: December 23, 2023, 10:50:53 am »
Hi to everyone, i'm a  new member.
I love muscular women since I was young.
I will explore you!
 ^-^

Offline Princess_Peaks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1105 on: December 29, 2023, 04:19:10 pm »
Hi all, I'm back on Saradas as Princess_Peaks (was known as Peak Princess) you can find me here, Only Fans "My_Peaks_Rock", the New WB site or email. Princesspeaks@yahoo.com

Offline Buffprincessjasmine

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1106 on: January 07, 2024, 04:02:46 pm »
Hi my name is Bri! I’m a female bodybuilder. I’ve been on scissor vixens, you can search my video under the name Brutal Bri. I’ve been body building for the past 4 years. Come and watch me dance in Los Angeles at Xposed

Offline Capppa35

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1107 on: January 12, 2024, 10:47:26 am »
 Hi I'm Rob hello everyone

Offline paramparcad

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1108 on: January 29, 2024, 09:15:57 pm »
hello everyone, new guy here

37 and from East Europe, big fan of fit women of all size especially when they have great thighs

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1109 on: March 06, 2024, 09:21:07 am »
so how do I get that 10 karma needed to see hidden things?

Just about everything you need to know, including the answer to your question, is here:
All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements
We encourage new members to familiarize themselves with this section.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View