Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573732 Posts in 72743 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 10:48:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Shannon Courtney Crawford
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shannon Courtney Crawford  (Read 1259795 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Shannon Courtney Crawford
« Reply #315 on: July 21, 2018, 04:03:27 am »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #315 on: July 21, 2018, 04:03:27 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #316 on: July 31, 2018, 06:46:18 am »

Offline hhheeeyyy123456

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #317 on: August 04, 2018, 03:36:30 am »

rom553

« Reply #318 on: August 05, 2018, 03:43:03 pm »
Looking good here.  :wow:

Offline johnrambo18

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #319 on: August 15, 2018, 09:54:16 am »
she's still got the big legs even though she is supposed to have quit bodybuilding....

Offline dirks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #320 on: August 16, 2018, 06:19:04 am »
she's still got the big legs even though she is supposed to have quit bodybuilding....

She just may have those rare genetics too

Offline dirks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #321 on: August 16, 2018, 06:23:22 am »

Arms looking huge

Offline YaxeniRocks!

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #322 on: September 12, 2018, 03:35:43 pm »
She’s still got it!

User is currently banned [View]

Offline h666666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #323 on: September 28, 2018, 11:15:37 pm »
It's her body and her choice… I'm just sad that she quit  being a physique athlete.

She will always be super muscular, no matter what she does… she could as well just embrace it and see how far it would take her… ;)

Offline dirks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #324 on: October 10, 2018, 06:11:21 am »
Curious what her measurements were here. I don't think she regularly kept up with that even as she got gigantic

Offline h666666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #325 on: October 13, 2018, 03:42:06 am »
I think Shannon is just a woman who's destined to be a bodybuilder. She started growing muscular without even trying. Then she wanted to get into other physique divisions, but grew too fast… so she ended up as a bodybuilder. Her work ethics were insane, she even ended up in the ER after a workout. And she was really quite incredible as a bodybuilder. Yet she hated certain aspects of it, and has been trying to get away from it ever since. Sure, it's entirely her decision… and of course, as someone with a female muscle fetish, I'm certainly not an unbiased observer… but after seeing her post-bodybuilding photos, I can't help but think that bodybuilding is such an obvious choice for her. She can avoid getting ripped, but she will always be huge and muscular. No matter what she does, she will never have a mainstream physique. Average people will always find her way too muscular. So why not just accept it, and let her natural talent for building muscle run its course? She seems to have a love-hate relationship with her muscles… I only wish she could embrace all of it, and just be the best bodybuilder she could be… which is probably the best version of her, the best Shannon she can ever be… Her current look seems to be something inbetween, already too muscular for the mainstream, but not in shape enough for bodybuilding. She's between two worlds. But in any case, I wish her the best in life, and I hope she does what's best for her. It's her body, all we can do is support her, and admire her athletic prowess, as well as her incredible mental strength – and her true self, whatever path she chooses.

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #326 on: October 13, 2018, 12:37:50 pm »
I think Shannon is just a woman who's destined to be a bodybuilder. She started growing muscular without even trying. Then she wanted to get into other physique divisions, but grew too fast… so she ended up as a bodybuilder. Her work ethics were insane, she even ended up in the ER after a workout. And she was really quite incredible as a bodybuilder. Yet she hated certain aspects of it, and has been trying to get away from it ever since. Sure, it's entirely her decision… and of course, as someone with a female muscle fetish, I'm certainly not an unbiased observer… but after seeing her post-bodybuilding photos, I can't help but think that bodybuilding is such an obvious choice for her. She can avoid getting ripped, but she will always be huge and muscular. No matter what she does, she will never have a mainstream physique. Average people will always find her way too muscular. So why not just accept it, and let her natural talent for building muscle run its course? She seems to have a love-hate relationship with her muscles… I only wish she could embrace all of it, and just be the best bodybuilder she could be… which is probably the best version of her, the best Shannon she can ever be… Her current look seems to be something inbetween, already too muscular for the mainstream, but not in shape enough for bodybuilding. She's between two worlds. But in any case, I wish her the best in life, and I hope she does what's best for her. It's her body, all we can do is support her, and admire her athletic prowess, as well as her incredible mental strength – and her true self, whatever path she chooses.

This is not an isolated case. She chose her category wisely, most of the others don't even know what category to choose. I don't think we'll ever see old Shannon, but we'll never know what's her natural limit. Besides, I don't think she really wanted to be really big. One thing good about her is that she didn't choose physique when she was thinking about it, most of them would choose it. Regarding love-hate relationship, most of them do. If she ever embraces it, then we'll see change, until then it's what you get.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #327 on: October 17, 2018, 04:33:55 pm »
Gorgeous is gorgeous. She's even look amazing as a civilian (non-bodybuidler).

Offline Intrigue79

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #328 on: October 17, 2018, 09:03:32 pm »
I love her, huge fan she is a treasure.

Offline Stellan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #329 on: October 17, 2018, 09:35:05 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Shannon Courtney Crawford

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View