Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573713 Posts in 72742 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 09:53:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [freakpeak] Stephanie - The Freakiest Muscle Monster
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [freakpeak] Stephanie - The Freakiest Muscle Monster  (Read 82487 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: The freakiest muscle monster
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2016, 06:14:25 am »
Looking forward to the next part! :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2016, 06:14:25 am »

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2016, 12:59:05 am »
Be awesome to see some pics

Offline urbanspaceman83

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2016, 01:35:12 am »
Gave you some karma!

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2016, 04:32:39 pm »
After a week...
Stephanie stepped into the room called "pump room". She looked at the ladies and softly said
- hello everyone
Awkward moment of silence...
She knew that fbbs aren't very kind - that's because they compete - but not saying just "hi" is rude. Instead this they were staring at her like she was from other planet.
- Where is changing room?
One lady pointed the doors still staring at Steph.
Steph walked into tight cubicle and started to put on costume which Tom gave her. Silence turned into whispers. She knew they are talking about her. She was only curious if this are positive or negative comments. When she was ready she walked to dumbbells. Unfortunately there weren't dumbbell heavy enough  to pump. Only to warm-up, so she took the heaviest and started curling. It was about 30kg each so she needed something heavier. She looked at bench press, there was a nice piece of metal, she started to curling this. It was what she needed to pump. Now she could show what her muscles can do. About 40 repeat she figured out that everyone is looking at her (again!). Then one female bodybuilders said:
- It was loaded to beat record of my life in benching
- Oh, really? Sorry, I haven't seen anybody here.
- It is 170kg
- Oh... I'll give you back. Hold - Then she wanted to hand 170 barbell to fbb!! Her monstrous pumped arms were strong enough to keep this before other fbb chest!
- Thanks, I would you to put it back on bench press
She did it and ground in room shook a little bit.
Those girls still were looking, but not at her.... She percived that they were looking at her swollen bulge...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2016, 09:45:13 pm »
Hehe, it's sort of unfair for her to show off her awesome body in that way, after all, she's probably at least twice as big as the biggest girl there and her conditioning has got to be 3 times better than the best of them as well. And of course her bulge has got to have them wondering how much more woman she is compared to them as well. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2016, 07:59:12 pm »
Oh yes!!! I really like where this is going, thank you, thank you!

Offline YankeesPankees

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2016, 08:11:26 pm »
Hope to see more of this soon! Love this story and LOVE the clit growth

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #1st STORY: [freakpeak] Stephanie - The Freakiest Muscle Monster
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2017, 05:00:05 pm »
Hi guys! It's been long time since last chapter, but I hope this chapter will be a HUGE compensation :D If you know what I mean :D
Tell me what do you think and if you want me, Tom and Stephanie cheer to take it further, do not hesitate :D
I want to make this story really freaky and I'm just getting started :D
Enjoy!

It was a quater to step on stage. Stephanie looked at phone and saw message from Tom "I am waiting in changing room".

Tom exited was waiting in one of the boxes, then heard ceased conversations when heavy steps appeared in the room. Tom also heard that girls evacuated from the changing room, then something rapidly rip the curtain in box. Stephanie was standing before him. Whole pumped, her biceps were coated with huge, red veins. He had instant hardon... she too...
Tom felt spin in his head and started kissing her pec with erected nipple. It was huge and hard. Then he looked in her eyes, she was exhausted after pumping her huge muscles. Tom kissed her mouth, she closed her eyes, then Tom raised his hand...

Sometimes betrayal is pictured by the "hug with a knife" when murderer hugs a friend and then stick the knife in the back...

Though Tom used the biggest syringe he had, Stephanie felt only mosquito bite. Unidentyfied liquid flowed to her body.
- What is that? - she asked
- Don't even ask - He said with a smile - Juice for big girls :D
She knew it it something good. Very good, because she felt warm on her back.
Then speaker in the room said "Participants are asked to prepare to walk on the stage. Competitions starts in 30, 29, 28, 27..."
- I have to go
Tom looked deep in her eyes.
- Remember, just do it for me. Flex for me. Flex for me like never before! I want see my girl as a freak, capiche?
- I... You will be... - Blush stepped on her face. Maybe baceuse of the liquid. Maybe because of appearing pride.
She turned and run away from the changing room, damaging doors by the way...
When she was running to be on time on stage, Tom saw the thick and empty syringe standing out of her back :D. It was too late to to anything with that, and even if he could do something, he wouldn't. He thought that his girlfriend looks hmm... more professional with that and even sexier :D

Female bodybuilders were taking up positions. Audience was appauding and yelling. Most of audience were men... drooling on the wiev of fbbs. Every second man had a wet spot on pants :D. That was crazy. In fact, competitions were just event for men with muscle fetish :D
Audience was in heaven,
... by the time...
she run onto stage it run on the stage.
Silence spilled on the hall. As fast as screams disappeared, whipers arised. Participants split in fear keeping distance like Red Sea before moses. One boulder in the centre of stage and other female bodybuilders crowded on the sides - priceless wiev.
Host who was leading competitons was shocked. Everyone was staring at Stephanie.
Deep voice from speakers said "Ladies, you have 5 minutes to show your body, in this part we don't require particular poses. You have freestyle time"
500 lbs of meat started posing. She was incredible. Even unflexed her muscles were hard as steel. She started with front abs and quad flex. Her quad exploded with muscle mass. Her muscles moved like wave with every flex. Her swollen and distended abs took the form of turtle. Huge abs bricks coated with vascularity running to her crotch... to her bulge! Audience started to scream and yelling
- What the fuck it that?!! Is this monster!?!?!
- That's disgusting!
- Take him to men category! That is like Ronnie's son on roids!
- Take him away from stage!
- What the fuck?! She has cock!?
She heard those screams and this only made her hornier. She hit double biceps with vacuum pose. Her pose was total failure - not only her biceps were too huge to get proper angle between bicep and forearm, but also her roidgut didn't even move to  vacuum! She was unable to make vacuum pose. Too much growth hormone and other shit. Not only her abs bricks were like just bricks, but also her internal organs were overgrown. It's side-effect of GH.
Tom was looking at this what was happening in the room. Public was irate. People was shouting on Stephanie louder and louder. They were insulting her, but somehow she was... glad? Other female bodybuilders were just in mess, because there wasn't enough space on the stage and moreover fbbs were confused by the situation.
Stephanie hit the double biceps and back pose with flexing harmstings and calves. Her back with biceps were more than matched. I have never seen such a harmstings. I wouldn't even know that harmstrings are able to take such a shape - it was unnatural. Some people say that bodybuilders could be used as a study help, but Stephanie couldn't, because non of biology books contain such a overgrown human muscles. Maybe she could be example what may happen if nuclear power plant explode and human body absorbs too high dose of radiation. She looks like mutation. Her glutes are pure mass of striations. Deep striations! DEEPER STRIATIONS!! Coated with huge pulsating veins. In general her vascularity was sick and abnormal. Public saw huge syringe pushed into her swollen muscle.
- Freak! Monster! - somebody shout
- Steroid freak!
- Get out of here you... you... fool
- It's female bodybuilding show, not circus - somebody throw shoe that bounced off her hard body. From the audience many different items started to fly to her hitting her muscles, head, face. She turned to public and made front lat spread, I wasn't big difference when she's not flexed, because her lats make her arms keep away from waist. Then she saw Tom standing in the yelling crowd. He looked just at her with a smile, he didn't care what audeince do. He was proud of his huge girlsfriend. She also saw huge wet spot running through his trousers. Moreover he had a boner. She reminded what he said to her and then with all her might and this fucking liquid that almost made her lost consciousness flexed most muscular pose!!! That was scary! Audience yelled, some people run away from the hall. Her muscles exploded under pressure of her inhuman strenght. Other fbbs evacuated from the stage. Her quad exploded with striations and even calves were wider thatn before. Her biceps, chest and gut were fighting for space and above her head her traps were towering. Sweat run from her wet head down her huge overgrown body. Her weins made her look like she was braided by pulsating roots.
Some huge men snatched a chairs and started to throw at her. But it's was too small to even get catch her attention. She was loking at her boyfriend who was standing elated with crossed arms and wet shoe from his preejaculation. She felt she is loosing controll and her bikini is shtretched to the max. She tensed with maximum force!!! SHE BECOME EVEN FREAKIER! UNABLE TO STOP THAT MUSCLE HUG! Her biking exploded too shreds just like her posing trunks revealing erected clit with huge and deep cunt! She had orgasm on stage! She looked at Tom who was fapping his huge cock to this horrible view! She couldn't hold this more! She couldn't handle this what was coming!!! She must do this before she explode!!!! SHE DID MOST MUSCULAR AGAIN!! And her muscles erupted with new wave of sick mass!! MORE VEINS! MORE MUSCLES! Her face was horrible! Tom was fapping hard! She tensed more! It was too late!! Too late to stop that freak!!! Her clit started to shake standing out above her vagina and streams of unidentyfied liquid shot coated remains of public with wet layer of luquid problably consisting a lot of roids. She was like sprinkler. Then whole public run away...
She felt that something sticky landed on her face, but was too shocked to care - that was Tom's cumshot.
She fell on stage in pleasure. 500 lbs of muscles thrilled building.
- Ms Stephanie is disqualified - said deep voice from speakers.

To be continued...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2017, 05:25:26 pm »
Nice! I love it that it goes along with a lot of Mr. Shhh's story ideas, where if the girl is insulted, then she knows she's doing something right and it turns her on even more than her muscles already do. Sure she's disqualified, most likely for the illegal drugs, but it's clear that she didn't care, she only focused on turning Tom on, and she definitely accomplished that mission. And she turned me on as well. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2017, 08:42:48 pm »
The muscle descriptions in this story are really good and the sexual ones too. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2017, 02:03:11 am »
Really hope this continues at some point!. :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Extremely roided muscle women
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2018, 10:00:42 pm »
I really like the story, hope you can continue it and get  her bigger, way more  juiced 

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2019, 06:16:06 pm »
- You were incredible - said Tom when they came home.
- Thanks, I just wanted to make this for you.
- You did it much better than I expected and also...
- Yes?
- I am glad. I am glad they disqualified you. It is more than first place, I am so fucking proud of you.
Stephanie's face turned red.
- Thank... Thank you Tom. -  she too his head and kissed passionately.
- No problem babe.

*ding dong*
- Do you expect anybody - asked Tom
- Not at all.
When Tom opened door saw huge black man in suit. He told him that he has something to deliver. He put in his hand nicely looking envelope and walked away. That was weird thought Tom.
When he closed door Steph came to hug him.
- He was big.
- Not as big as you.
- Yeah, but still impressive. Albout 6 foot five and 350 lbs.
- Not even close to you - to my roidgirl.
She smiled.
- Do you think I am pretty?
- Oh come on! What a question?!
- Answer and be honest.
- As you wish... Honey, you are not pretty, ok?
She looked down.
- Moreover, you are ugly. Seriously ugly and I love it. This is what I want woman to be. Your hard, roided, muscular and vascular face. You are ugly for the others, but as long as you get uglier for them, you get more beautiful FOR ME. I love your ugly face and hope you will not stop turning it into mess. Understand?
- Yeah, quite much. - She smiled widely and flexed jaw muscles.
- That's my girl. - Tom kissed her flexed jaw. - what do we have here? - He said opening envelope.
They started to read.
- Invitation? - Said Stephanie
- Yeah, it looks like it is. Muscle Monster Competition, hmm I've never heard about this.
- Probably because as they wrote this is illegal show. They added that we are forbidden to talk with other people about that.
- Yeah.
- You want me to go there?
- It can be fun.
- hmm, I need a new posing underwear.
- Not a problem - they write "no posing underwear". Hmm, weird. It means you have to pose naked?
- Probably. Does it matter? Even If I had to pose in underwear I rip this to shreds, so we can save some money at least.
- Yeah. I hope you won't scare them with your clit, haha.
- Haha, I am going to scare them with my massive, vascular clit!!
- That's my girl. Show them your clito-penis! - Tom kissed her passionately with hands on her striated monster delts.

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2019, 02:22:51 am »
Outstanding.now I am super excited about the next chapters.
You sir are a genius!. :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2019, 09:50:38 pm »
Outstanding.now I am super excited about the next chapters.
You sir are a genius!. :bravo:
Thank you!! I promise it will be disgusting story

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [freakpeak] Stephanie - The Freakiest Muscle Monster

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View