Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575824 Posts in 73229 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:31:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [rbert65] The Terrible Tale of Jessica | #GRAPHIC SEX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [rbert65] The Terrible Tale of Jessica | #GRAPHIC SEX  (Read 18430 times)

Offline rbert65

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Here's my first go round at writing one of these stories which I so enjoy reading. Hope you all enjoy.

The Terrible Tale of Jessica  #GRAPHIC SEX
by rbert65

part 1

She was in her senior year of high school, and it was nearly complete.  Everyone was excited to finally be out of this hell hole that had seemed to take forever to escape.  But, now they were almost there.  She had been going out with the same boy since her sophomore year.  She really truly liked him.  She wouldn't call it love, because, well, how could she be sure.  His name was Nick LaSalle.  He as good looking young man, a little on the shy side with no real reason to be there except that's how his personality was.
   "What do you think Jess?"  He asked her.  "You down to go to Steve's party tonight?"
   "Yea, why not?"  She said, sounding quite chipper.  Nick looked Jessica over.  She was good looking girl, about 5'6".  She was thin, a cross country runner for all 4 years of high school, as well as a sprinter in spring track and field.  She had that look he just loved, where the hip bones just jut out slightly and create the illusion of an arrow pointing towards the vagina.  Her breasts were small but perky, and her face was slender and pretty.  She liked to wear her jet black hair down, and it always looked perfect.
   "I don't know," Nick started, "I thought, maybe we would just have a nice little night to ourselves..."
   She thought this was strange.  Sure, Nick was shy, but he wasn't antisocial.  He was always down to go to parties.
   "Well, we can have a nice afternoon to ourselves,"  she suggested as she began to rub his bulge with her palm.  He began to stiffen immediately.  "And we can go to Steve's party, afterwards."  She pushed him back onto his bed and got on her knees.  She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, he pushed the down from the waist and she yanked his jeans off his ankles.  He was fully erect.  She was always pleasantly surprised when she saw his penis.  The only other boy she had sex with was probably about average, but Nick was a sight to behold at just over 10 inches and thick.  "Happy to see me?"  She whispered as she licked up and down his meaty shaft, before taking his bulbous head in her mouth.
   It was obvious they weren't the first ones to arrive at Steve's party, they could hear the music from inside the second they stepped out of the car.  "Cop will definitely be here later."  Nick remarked.
   There was a keg of beer sitting in a basin of ice.  Bottles of flavored vodka and store brand rum were scattered everywhere.  Nick and Jessica separated.  He spotted his friend Rich and she was just sort of social butterflying around the room.  Everyone spoke of their big future college plans and how excited they were to finally be moving up in the world.
   "Hey Nick."  A girls voice whispered in his ear. 
   He turned around.  "Hey,-- Sara.  How's it going?"
   "Good, yourself?"
   "Fine." He said nodding.  Sara was hot, to say the least.  She wore a pink t-shirt that didn't quite reach her bellybutton.  Her stomach was tight from working out for girls basketball all these years.  Her huge breasts pushed her loose t-shirt out so far that it barely clung to her.  She wore the tightest white denim shorts that cut just below her ass cheeks.  Her legs were thick and defined.  Every boy in the high school, at least once, had jerked off thinking of sweet sweet Sara.
   A few weeks earlier, in the cafeteria Jessica had been sitting at a table with her friend Lynn.  Lynn said, "so I can't believe you're still with Nick."
   "Why, he's a great guy."
   "Don't you ever get board?"
   "Like, in bed?" She whispered.
   "Yea."
   "No."
   "What's he got a big one?"  Lynn said as if no one else was around.
   Jess looked back and forth, "well, yea.  It's huge."
   "Really?  I never would have been him for being hung."
   With her hands, Jess gestured at how long it was.
   "No way!" Lynn yelled.
   "Shhh."
   Seated a table over was Sara, chatting her friends, though she heard every word, and watched with her peripherals.
   "So, where's what's her name?" Sara asked.
   "Jess?  She's around somewhere."
   Sara moved a little closer so that her beautiful breasts were nearly pressing against Nick.  She looked up at his face and she smiled.
   Is she coming on to me? He wondered.  God she is hot.  She had a perfect, athletic body.  The way her shoulders tapered to her waist.  Those legs, my god, to have those healthy things wrapped around me. 
   She looked down at his crotch.  "What do we have here?" She cooed as he began to stir.  "Follow me." She said, and he did like an obedient dog.
   "Anyone see Nick?" Jess asked a group of three who were chatting amongst themselves.  They shook their heads no.  I wonder where he went, she thought.  I really gotta pee.  She wiggled her way through the crowd and found there was a line to the bathroom.
   "Hey, Jess." Steve, the host, said.
   "Hey."
   "There's another bathroom upstairs in my parents room.  Just don't tell anyone. Second door on the right."
   "Thanks."
   She wiggled her way towards the stair case and up.  She heard moaning but she figured it was just the music or something.  "NICK!" She screamed when she opened the door, finding her boy friend with his huge dick stuck between Sara's perfect tits.
   "Get out of here bitch!" Sara screamed.
   "Get off my boyfriend, fucking slut!"
   Sara stood up.  She still wore her tiny shorts, but her top was long gone.
   "It's not how it looks." Nick said scrambling for an excuse.
   "Yes it is." Sara said approaching Jessica.
   Sara suddenly looked quite formidable to Jessica.  Sara was about two inches taller, but she appeared broad and her confidence rattled Jessica.  Sara pushed her huge breasts into Jess' much smaller chest and bumped her into the wall.  "Still got a problem, bitch?" Sara asked.
   Jess raised her arms to try to grab Sara's hair, but Sara grabbed her arms and pinned them to the wall as continued to increase pressure on Jessica's much thinner body.  Jess had never felt so frail and helpless, she couldn't budge her arms though she was trying as hard as she could.  "Weak ass bitch."  Sara said smiling, as she cocked her strong leg and kneed Jessica in the stomach knocking the wind out of her.  Sara released Jess' thin arms and pushed her to the ground.
   "Stop." Nick scolded.  "What are you doing."
   "I'm showing this little bitch what a real woman can do." Sara grabbed Jess by the back of her shirt and the seat of her pants and lifted her up about waist level.  Nick began to jerk off as he watched the hands down hottest girl in school completely dominate his puny girlfriend.  Sara carried her out of the room. 
   "Stop!" Jess yelled.
   Sara carried her to the stair case and strained with all her might to lift Jess about chest level, with a grunt she pushed Jessica over the edge of the banister where she crashed to the ground.  The party grew silent.  "Don't ever fuck with me again, you puny twat."
   Sara went back into the bedroom.  "I want you to fuck me so hard."  She said to Nick
   Jess, did not attend graduation.  She avoided everybody at all costs.  She would occasionally go on facebook to see what people were doing or saying and she saw a whole slue of pictures involving Nick and Sara.  I am going to kill both of them, Jess thought, the rage and pure hatred coursing through her vanes.
   After her face healed and her dislocated shoulder felt better she started going to a gym that was over an hour away but she knew that no one there would know her.  She curled 10 pound weights and bench pressed just the bar, which made her feel even weaker.  All the while playing in her mind was the feeling of Sara pinning her to the wall, how she couldn't budge.  It kept her up at night, driving her crazy, she felt like it was hopeless, but, she had to at least try.  She kept lifting with more and more vigor, though she made little to no gains, in fact she was losing weight which fueled her madness even more.  Then, it was time to go away to college.
   She was relieved.  She was going to a school several hundred miles away, and there was no chance of running into anyone she knew there.  And she lucked out to.  She was assigned to the new dormitory, built just a year before, that was equipped with an enormous new gym, complimentary to the students staying in the building.  She woke up at 5AM every morning and ate as many eggs as she could.  She would lift till 8, shower and drink creatine and protein and head to class at 9. 
   Biology was the class that interested her most.  Not for any love of science or ambitions of being a physician, simply because the teacher was a hunk and he assistant was too.  They were both huge.  Their button down shirts and suit jackets did nothing to hide their enormous, hyper muscular physiques.
   It was only the beginning of the semester, still mid September, but Jess dreaded the thought of going home for Thanksgiving.  At night instead of doing home she sat on her computer looking at pictures of Nick and Sara from the summer on facebook.  Sara making out with him.  Sara sitting on his lap.  The one that got her the most was Sara in a blue bikini literally holding Nick, like a groom would hold the bride to cross the threshold.  Jess slammed her hand down on her desk.  That bitch is going to pay, she thought.  But, she knew it was just lip service.  She'd been working out for 3 months now and there was not a chance in hell she could pick up Nick the was Sara seemed to be doing with ease.  She knocked her chair over and lay on the floor doing crunches and push up, first altering between sets of 20, then just doing each for as long as she could.  She was furious and sweating, her face beat red.  That fucking bitch, she kept thinking over and over.  Finally she got up and drank a protein shake.  She looked at the time on the microwave and realized she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight so she changed her clothes and headed to the gym
   She had gained some strength.  She started just benching the bar, but now she could do 3 reps with 15 lbs on each side. 
   She sat down on the leg press machine, and did some reps with not much weight.  She wanted to cry.
   When she was done with her set she notice a man squating what appeared to be an inhuman amount of weight.  The bar was literally bending, but he just kept reping it over and over and over.  Oh my god, she realized.  It's the TA.
   When he finished, she approached him.  "Hi." She said meekly.  "I'm Jess.  I take Mr. Feeny's bio class, you're the TA."
   "Oh hey."  He said.  "Working out late?"
   "Yea.  I've become a real gym rat lately."
   "That's good.  Me too."
   "Well obviously."  She said smiling.  "How long have you been lifting?"
   "Not too long really.  Just good genetics I guess."
   Jess was no idiot.  You don't wind up looking like a bodybuilder just from good genetics.  It dawned on her that Mr. Feeny was just as big if not bigger.  This could not be a coincidence.  They were on something and she wanted it.  She wanted to grow huge.  She wanted to be able to bench press what he was just squating.  She imagined Sara and Nick  cowering in fear the next time they saw her inflated super human body.  She felt herself getting wet at the thought of it.  "Are you almost done with your workout?"  She asked.
   "Yea.  I just want to add another hundred and do my last set, then I'm done."
   "Would you maybe want to grab a drink?"
   "Ok."  He said smiling.
   When they were leaving the gym he asked, "what bar do you want to go to?"
   "I'm not 21, she said.  "I have some wine upstairs and my room mate has some beer in the fridge..."
   "Ok then."
   They didn't drink a drop.  They were making out before she could even unlock the door to her room.
   He fell asleep almost immediately after sex.  Gently she moved his huge arm that was slumped over her.  When they entered he dropped his gym bag on the ground, she tiptoed to it and opened it quietly.  She saw the usual supplements, but there was a little unmarked white bottle.  She snatched it and put it in the back of her medicine cabinet so it would blend in.
   When he woke up the next morning he kissed her goodbye and told her he would see her in class. 
   "Ok," she said, running her fingers down his mighty pecs.
   She grabbed the bottle the second he left and went into her bedroom.  She studied the little white pills.  She wondered if it was some kind of a steroid, or if it was something far more potent.  It had to be if he was telling the truth about not lifting for that long.  She made a protein shake and gulped it down with 1 pill.
   About an hour later she felt something strange.  It was like her muscles, from her calves to her traps were having little spasms.  It felt good though.  She was over come with a desire to go lift.  She worked like she had never worked before, blasting her legs and back, lifting more weight than she ever had in the past, not by much,  but it was finally the progress she had been looking for.
   That night when she sat at her computer looking at pictures of Nick and Sara, her rage returned.  She slammed her fist into her desk and seethed.
   There was a knock on her door.  It was her roommate Michelle.  "Come in," Jess said closing her laptop.
   "Are you ok?" She asked opening the door.  "It sounded like something fell in here."
   "Everything is fine." She said putting on her best face.  "I think I am going to go work out again in a little while."
   "Ok.  You're definitely starting to look a little bigger."
   "Really?"
   "Yea, from the beginning of the semester til now, you look fuller, and really fit."
   Jess wanted to get up and grab Michelle's arms and pin her to the wall, the way Sara did to her, she was feeling strong right now, she wanted to see if she actually was.  Instead she just said, "well, I've never told anyone this, but I want to get really really strong.  I've always been so thin and puny, I want to have massive arms, I want clothes to tear when I flex.  I want people to be scared of what I can do to them just by looking at me."
   Michelle felt a little uneasy, but she didn't want to upset her roommate.  "Well, usually if you want something that badly it's attainable."
   At 5AM her alarm went off.  She took two pills today and hit the gym.  I'm really feeling it today she thought.  She racked up 100 on the bench press.  She'd never done this much before but she just knew she could handle it.  And she did, for 6 reps.  She added on another twenty which she handled for 2 reps.  I'm getting stronger, she thought.  She gritted her teeth and flexed her body. 
   She always worked out in a t-shirt and sweat pants.  As soon as she got home, she closed the door to her room and tore her clothes off as quickly as she could. She stood before the full length mirror that was mounted on her door.  Wow, she thought.  Her abs were becoming clearly defined, he shoulders more rounded, she looked thicker and healthier.  She flexed her arms.  There were muscles there. She had never seen so much as a bulge before, but now there were muscles. 
   She downed her creatine and whey.  She had so much energy she just dropped to the floor in the kitchen and began doing pushups.  Holy shit, she thought, she wasn't getting tired, up and down up and down her body went.
   She ate a huge dinner of red meat and potatoes and bread.  Gotta bulk this body up, she told herself.  Gotta get fucking jacked!
   She sat at her computer after dinner and looked at pictures of Sara, that bitch has no idea what she's in store for.  She tightened her fist and slammed it into her desk.  I'm gonna go lift some more, she decided.  She opened the bottle of pills, I already took two today... A few more can't hurt.  She swallowed 5.
   Her body felt like it was on fire.  She curled free weights, starting at 20lbs a piece, more than she had ever done, but it wasn't enough.  She tried the 30's, then the 40's which she struggled with but completed her set anyway.
   In bed that night she could literally feel her muscles growing, as they continued to spasm and twitch.
   "Oh my god." She said to herself in the morning, as she stood before her mirror.  She had to literally peel her once loose t-shirt from her body. She couldn't believe her eyes.  Defined abs, thick pecs, bulging biceps and triceps, large muscular calves, beefy and cut up quads, traps that tappered into her broad bulbous shoulders.  "I'm fucking jacked." She whispered as she flexed for herself, biceps popping.  She grabbed the bottle of pills, there was only about a third of the bottle left.  She grabbed 7 and swallowed them down with her protein shake.  Her buff forearms tensed, she felt pins and needles race all over her body.  Time to lift, she thought. Before she left though she wanted some extra motivation, so she looked at a picture of Sara and Nick, kissing each other.  Her blood pressure rose as she tensed her musclebound arms, 'you're a dead bitch,' she whispered.
   She wore her normal workout t-shirt, which clung to her enlarged physique, the once loose t-shirt didn't even reach her belly button anymore because of her inflated chest and new found broadness.  She wore what was once loose fitting jean shorts, which now barely covered her perfectly round, muscular ass.  She racked up 200lbs on the bench press.  It was easy, she repped it 20 times.  Barely taking  a rest she racked another 75 pounds on.  She was sweating by the time she got to her 10th and final rep.  She was in a state of disbelief.  Her strength had gone through the roof literally   over night.  I need more pills, she thought.  Her last set of benching she was able to hoist 330 for two and a half reps.  "Fuck!" She bellowed as she failed on the 3rd rep.  Some other students looked at her.  "What the fuck are you looking at!" She screamed.  They all immediately looked away, fearful of the once puny girl, turned raging muscle woman.  She was curling 75 pounds in each hand when her sleeves began to tear.  I'm gonna need new clothes. 
   She went up to her dorm room and decided to take a nap.  Eat. Sleep. Train. My body needs to rest.  As she closed her eyes, she could feel her muscles continue to twitch and grow.  Sara probably couldn't even wrap her hands around my wrists now, let a lone pin me down.  No one will ever be able to do that again. Ever!
   When she awoke from her nap, she didn't even need to look into the mirror to know that she had grown again and that her strength was extremely increased.  When she did look in the mirror though she nearly came.  She was exploding with muscle. Her legs were monstrous, her chest was thick and cut.  Her arms were bigger than her waist once was.  She flexed her mighty arms and felt the power running through her body.  No one will ever fuck with me again, let alone best me.
   "Michelle!" Jess yelled to her roommate.  "Can you come here for a minute. I need some help."
   "What's up," Michelle said opening the door.  "Holy shit!" She exclaimed upon seeing Jessica's massive, hulking, naked body.  Jessica flexed her massive biceps.  "Holy shit." Was all Michelle could say again.
   "I'm not done yet.  Wait till you see how much bigger and stronger I am going to get."
   "Holy shit."
   Jessica grabbed one end of her bed which was bolted down to the ground.  She yanked it, snapping it from it's bolts and then hoisted the bed up over her head.  "Do you see this?" She asked.  "I'm a beast.  I am a fucking monster!" She pressed the bed over her head over and over again.  Before throwing it down.  "Come here." She commanded.
   Michelle approached cautiously.  Jessica grabbed her shirt and lifted her into the air.  Jessica breathed deeply and deliberately, her now massive body expanding and contracting.  She had never felt such power.  "You have no idea how strong I am.  I have been weak my whole life, but now, I am epitome of power."  Michelle looked terrified.  "You're going to go out and get me clothes.  The largest sizes that any store carries.  And you are going to pay for the clothes.  You do not want to find out just what this body is capable of.  Do you understand?"
   "Yes." Michelle said with a whimper.
   Soon Sara and Nick will find out, Jessica thought as she began to smile.  She lowered her roommate back down to the floor.  "And hurry. I want to go lift."  She struck a massive double bicep pose. And laughed as her roommate left as quickly as she could. 
   Jessica sat back down at her desk.  Her inflated legs could not both fit beneath it at the same time.  She looked at pictures of Sara and grew enraged.  She slammed her fist down on the desk and it broke into pieces.  Jessica seethed and stood before her mirror, she flexed into a most muscular pose.  No one can stop me, she thought, no one.  She practically pulled the door off its hinges and stampeded into the kitchen.  She stood before her refrigerator,  she imagined that it was Sara standing before her.  She tightened her fist and slammed it into the freezer, completely caving it in.  She kicked the refrigerator door, sending it through the wall and completely caving it in as well.  She gripped the battered refrigerator and lifted it over her head and slammed it into the ground, practically flattening it.  She let out a beastly roar and pounded her steel like, massive chest.  They have no idea, what they're in for.
   There was a knocked on her door.  "Is everything alright in there?" A female voice called out.
   "Yes." Jess said, realizing the noise she'd been making.
   "Are you sure?  It's Karen, may I come in?" Karen was the floors RA.
   "I'm busy right now?" Jess said.
   "I'm going to unlock the door, I need to make sure everything is ok in there."
   Seriously?  Jess thought, just gonna barge into my suite.  She cracked her knuckles.  The door opened.  Karen entered.  "Jessica?" She called out seeing no one.  She took a few steps into the room and saw the giant hole in the wall and the flattened refrigerator.  "Jess?" She yelled out, concerned.  Suddenly she was hoisted into the air and flying into a wall, cracking the drywall.  Stunned, she looked up and saw the once frail Jessica hulking over her, her massive arms akimbo, her body pushed to the limits, outrageously enlarged and terrifying.
   "I told you," Jess started, "everything is fine."
   "Oh my god." Was all Karen could say.
   Jessica flexed her massive arms, her lats flaring out making her appear even wider if that was possible.
   "Wha- how?  You were so thin?"
   Jessica grabbed her RA by her shoulders and lifted her effortlessly into the air.  "Hard work and some luck.  And if you don't want to wind up hurt, you will never knock on this door again and you will NEVER tell anyone what happened to you today."  She could feel Karen's body shaking in her strong hands.  She held Karen up with one hand and with the other grabbed her crotch.  She held her horizontally over head and began to press her up and down over and over and over.  "Do you see how strong I am?  This is like nothing to me.  I could literally do this all day and night and I could also literally crush your average little body."
   Karen was crying now, realizing that she was so totally and completely inferior to this massive monster of a young woman.
   All the while military pressing Karen up and down, all Jessica could think about was Sara, that fucking bitch.  I need to get even stronger! She thought.  Not because Sara could put up a fight, she couldn't, no one could, but because this was about humiliation and destruction.  She wanted to be able to lift a car over her head, Sara's car, and to be able to smash it as if it were an egg.
   Sara, at her respective school, had taken up mixed martial arts.  She came away from her experience humiliating Jess changed as well.  She loved the feeling of dominating another person.  She knew she was naturally strong, she wanted to know how to fight.  She was a bit of a natural, taking to it quite easily.  Soon she was submitting much larger men in her class.  She secretly hoped that she would run into Jess again when over the approaching Thanksgiving holiday so she could humiliate her again.
   Jessica wore tight spandex shorts and the largest sports bra Michelle could find, both pieces of clothing were stretched to their limits.  "I want to try something." Jessica said, lying down on the floor.  "Come here, Michelle, and jumped up and down as hard as you can on my stomach."
   Michelle jumped and stomped and tried with all her might to injure her beastly roommate.
   Jessica just smiled, "nothing.  Barely feel it."  She went into her bed room and swallowed some more pills, there were now only a few left.  "I'm going to lift." She announced as she left the half demolished dorm suite.
   She curled the 150 lb free weights, the heaviest ones there, and quickly grew bored when she realized she could do this all day with out breaking a sweat.  She decided to military press.  She loaded on 300lbs.  Easy. 400. Easy. 500.  Finally a little bit of a struggle, she got it up and down but she wasn't sure how many reps she could do. Then she felt the burning.  The pills were kicking in.  She forced the weight up over and over and got easier.  She didn't realize but a crowd had formed watching her.  She threw the weight up more and more violently. Her traps were exploding, her shoulders growing, everything tightening and strengthening and expanding.  Her pretty face looked almost deformed as she gritted her teeth and did not blink as she watched herself easily lifting 500 lbs over her head.  She held the weight up and didn't lower it.  She stood.  She screamed, more like roared and threw the bar and weight at the mirror shattering it.  She bellowed again and flexed her massive arms.  The crowd that was watching her grew nervous.  She turned to face them.  Her monstrously huge, overly muscled body was shaking.  "Get all the 100 pound weights you can find and load up the leg press." She said, with a weird sense of calm.  The 15 or 20 that were watching got right to work loading it up as quickly as possible. 
   Jessica approached when they were finished.  "Now all of you.  Get on the machine."  The students obliged, who in their right mind would argue with this hulking imposing massive mound of muscle. They piled on top of one and other.  She sat down.  She released the locks and pressed the thousands of pounds over and over again.  "Do you all see how fucking strong I am?" She asked.  No one replied.  "I could crush every single one of you like it's nothing.  I wont.  But I just want you all to realize how fucking powerful I am right now." She began to push the weight forward with her legs more and more violently, slamming it into the back stop.  Some kids fell off.  She locked the weight and stood. She grabbed a pile of about 8 kids, and tossed them off, the machine the others scrambled to get off.  She tightened her fists.  Her insanely inflated body tensed.  She imagined Sara, pressing up against her, pinning her to the wall.  She couldn't budge.  She couldn't move her arms at all.  She was totally at her mercy.   Her face turned red with pure rage.  That helpless feeling left.  "That was a long time ago." She whispered.  Then she roared again  and bent over and slowly hoisted the entire leg press machine with all the weight on it.  She struggled for a moment at about waist level.  But all she could think of Sara, Sara carrying her and throwing her over the bannister.  Her lying face down on the floor in too much pain to move.  She got a better grip and screamed again, her massive thick chest heaved upwards as held the machine over head.  She took a few hard steps forward, her tree trunk like quads straining and she threw the entire leg press, sent it rolling and bounding and crashing it other apparatuses.  She roared again and flexed her massive muscles, her arms, her chest, her insane traps and lats her bulging thick abdominals her superhuman legs.  She grabbed two boys that were standing near her and lifted them up by their shirts and tossed them effortlessly.  Everyone else screamed and ran.
   Jessica just stood there and breathed deeply.  She looked down at her insanely huge, bulging arms, she could not believe how huge she had become and how quickly after struggling and struggling to make such modest gains, now with these pills she had become a literal super woman.  She wondered if she had grown too strong.  Would it even be fun beating the shit out of Nick and Sara at this point?  Of it course it will, she reassured herself.  After what they did to me, of course it will.  She looked over the gym, at the mess she had made.  Broken glass and weights scattered everywhere, machines ruined, twisted metal.  She was amazed at how things had finally swung her way.  Just a short time ago she was dreading returning home and facing Sara and Nick, but now, she could literally tear them into pieces, at the same time.  She wondered how many people it would take to stop her, to hold her back if she charged.  Once weak and helpless, now the bearer of pain and destruction.  She flexed her massive mighty arms. Oh there will be hell to pay, she thought smiling.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Terrible Tale of Jessica part 1 (sexually graphic)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 11:54:05 pm »
Hey rbert65,
I really love this story, so I just have to know: :)
Is it dead? Would be a real shame!

Offline rbert65

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: The Terrible Tale of Jessica part 1 (sexually graphic)
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 02:59:18 am »
Hey rbert65, I really love this story, so I just have to know: :)  Is it dead? Would be a real shame!

No it's not dead. Just have been busy. I'll post a continuation soon...

Good to hear that Rbert, it's going to be fun watching Jessica scare the shit out of those two.

I'm hoping more in the likes of fucking the shit out of those two, but ok ;)
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [rbert65] The Terrible Tale of Jessica | #GRAPHIC SEX

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View