Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:39:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•  (Read 129120 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: And tomorrow ... The World!
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2013, 06:12:17 pm »
The assistant director came closer and stood in front of her. Gently, he undid the first button of her blouse. She smiled at him as he started on the next and put her hand on his hip. He gave her a strange look. She set down the empty glass in her other hand.
Finally, the blouse was open and she let it fall to the ground. He stared at her powerful chest and shoulders. She obliged and whispered:
"Come on, you may touch."
He gasped and laid his hand on her muscular shoulder. She smiled and added:
"Give it a squeeze. I know you want it."
She felt his fingers dig into her shoulder. She concentrated and made it hard and strong. The look in his eyes became deeply lustful. She asked:
"Want some more?"
She lifted her arm and contracted her biceps. It became big and hard. Instantly, the assistant director switched to it.
"It's so hard. How did you do this?"
"I told you, I do a bit of training." She decided to try something different. "Since you like this, how about that."
With these words, she flexed the muscles in her abdomen. The strange ridges appeared and formed a kind of grid. He almost salivated and dropped to his knees. Ruth couldn't help grinning.
"You may touch it."
She felt his groping hands on her stomach. It felt weirdly exciting.
"May I ... kiss?"
Her grin turned malicious.
"Not yet. First, you have to prove that you are faithful. After all, we don't want any traitors, do we?"
"How can I prove that? I'm the assistant director."
"Swear allegiance to my muscles."
He grinned, clearly amused by her demand and lifted his fingers while laying his other hand on his heart.
"I pledge allegiance to the stomach, and to the muscles that stand under it; one stomach rock-hard with liberty and justice for all."
They had to laugh. She gave him a dirty look and said:
"You may now kiss the stomach."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2013, 06:12:17 pm »

solitariodude

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2013, 01:58:19 am »
 :woohoo: total control :woot:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2013, 08:14:25 pm »
Suffice to say, the operation's effects improved tremendously. Using her manipulative tricks, Ruth managed to drive a wedge between the director and his assistant. After all, the younger man didn't want to be caught at his game. Instead, he spent a lot of time and money to impress her.
When she came in to the office a week later, he was already waiting for her. He had laid out an outfit for her and prepared a folding screen. She walked in and grinned at him. She asked:
"This?"
"Please. I would be very glad."
"Very glad?"
"Delighted."
"Much better."
She took the clothes. They looked bizarre, as if taken from a pulp novel's cover. They probably were or at least inspired by them. She wondered where he had bought them. She had let him measure her, so this was probably the result of it. She had been astonished. The strength training had really changed her body. It was now much tighter and harder. She liked it, but she was still uncertain about it. Still, time to show off.
She disappeared behind the screen and stripped. Then, she slipped into the outfit. It was very tight and made of leather. The thing consisted of a kind of large strip of black leather that ended in a collar on one side and a crotch-piece on the other. The black leather was slit in the middle and had some black gauze in this "window". It's back consisted of a long leather strap that could be attached to the collar. It also included a set of straps that spread the front part over her chest. There were also some long black opera gloves and a pair of very high, very tight leather boots with pointed toe-caps. Finally, whoever had constructed this outfit had added a black belt and a very comfortable fur-trimmed black satin coat. She also found a riding crop to go with it.
Astonishing.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2013, 04:20:05 pm »
"Clyde?"
She stepped out from behind the screen, feeling powerful and, simply put, incredible. The boots gave her a further three-inch-boost. She wasn't entirely comfortable with them yet, but she was quite sure she would eventually enjoy them.
"Clyde, I think it's time you got on your knees."
He instantly dropped down, his jaw having dropped moments ago. He gave her a look of deep lust. She grinned, walked close to him and said:
"I like these clothes. They really bring out a part of me I didn't know. You have an exquisite taste."
"Thank you."
"While we're at it ... Have you read 'Venus in Furs'?"
"You did?"
"I thought I recognised some elements. It's nice to know what you're thinking of."
He nodded:
"I'm glad you feel the same."
"Great minds think alike."
She made him bow down with her crop.
"Good boy."
She waited for a second, then she added:
"Lick the boot."
Blissfully, he did.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2013, 09:05:55 pm »
Dear readers, I am sorry for the current delays, but I am quite busy right now. As soon as it clears up, I will continue. I apologise for this and wish you the best of luck.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2013, 08:56:49 pm »
Ruth smiled. Being in control was a fascinating experience. She interrupted him and said:
"Stop. Now sit."
He stood back up, kneeling in front of her. She grinned and grabbed his tie. She pulled him closer, leading him behind her as he slid along on his knees. He gasped. She stopped, looked at him and saw the massive bulge in his crotch. Her expression turned stern.
"What is this?"
She pointed the riding crop at his crotch.
He stuttered:
"I ... I ... I ..."
She touched the crop against his cheek, pulling him up by his tie. Ruth bent down a little, giving him a close look of her strong chest.
"Clyde, you are not going to do this. I will not have it."
"But ... Ruth, I adore you. You can't ..."
She interrupted him.
"I can. And you will address me as Milady. After all, there has to be a clear hierarchy."
She didn't dare call herself Mistress. After all, there was still Jacob.
"Ruth, I can't ..."
She hit him with the crop. He yelped.
"Oh, my dear Clyde, you can. You can and you will. And if you do, you will be allowed to caress and kiss my body. If you don't, well, you'll have to do without. It's your choice."
He gasped. His crotch bulged even harder than before. Ruth knew she had him where she wanted him. Power. It felt wonderful to be in command of such a weakling.
"Get rid of this. Now."
He gave her a weak look. Slowly, he managed to fight down his erection. Had she thought "erection"? What was happening to her?

solitariodude

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2013, 03:07:46 am »
Uh-oh, she thought "erection" :funny: Tough to fight that down :D

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2013, 08:02:54 pm »
The next weeks brought strange changes to the atmosphere at work. Ruth noticed that the relationship between the assistant director and his boss deteriorated. She couldn't help smiling as his secret began slowly grinding him down. The flow of information was gently being diverted, there was always some kind of tension in the office.
In the evenings, she contacted Jacob and told him the news. The answer was clear and simple:
"Stay on it and prepare to strike."
Ruth continued training, strictly keeping to her schedule. She missed the actual combat drills, but she practiced by hitting the sandbag her "father" had bought. It felt good to hammer away at it and she could feel the sweat flow from her body during these sessions. When she showered after this, she was exhausted but happy. She could feel her body become firmer and tighter. It was odd to watch her muscles grow slowly and steadily. At the same time, Clyde became ever more eager to please. By now, she could make him do tricks. He'd sit, lie down, roll and even fetch. He had insisted on buying her more outfits, each one more extravagant than the last. She wondered where he had them made. After all, a tailor would have started asking questions if a resolute bachelor like him turned up every other week to request an ever more outrageous costume. Still, she decided not to ask. Instead, she sometimes found herself practicing her show in the cellar. She'd stand there in one of the costumes and tried the various inflections of her voice. She was quite impressed, even though her "parents" seemed a little shocked by her antics. Still, they were loyal acolytes and did as they were told. Sometimes, she found it hard not to order them around too.
Then came the day when Jacob sent her the order to strike.
She took the bus to the headquarter, entered through the security gate and entered the telephone exchange room as ordered. She installed the device he had sent her, then continued to the mail room. Once again, she placed one of the little cylinders, then walked to her place. She knocked at Clyde's door and was called inside.

Show time.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2013, 06:07:47 pm »
She walked in, her heels clicking on the wooden floor. She had taken to wearing higher and higher shoes and had opted for four inches today. Also, she had raised her hemline a little, showing her well-trained calves. Clyde looked up:
"What is it, Clara?"
Clara. That was her cover name. She had told him she preferred to be called Ruth when they were alone, because she wanted to keep her private life away from her professional one. The deception had been simple, but effective.
She closed the door behind her, then walked over to his desk. She leaned forward, showing her well-trained cleavage. She whispered:
"Clyde, there's something going on."
"What is it? Tell me!"
"I just noticed something in the mail room. It could be a bomb."
"A bomb? Here?"
"I'm not sure. It was a kind of cylinder. I don't know what it ..."
She was interrupted when the phone rang. Clyde picked it up.
"What is it?"
"Sir, there's been a new development."
"What?"
"Our agents in Cuba ... They reported ..."
The caller was cut off. Clyde looked at the receiver. He was confused. His thoughts seemed to become slower and slower. Ruth opened the small case she had brought and pulled out a weird suit. Slowly, holding her breath, she took off her shoes and started slipping into the outfit.
Clyde choked and gasped. He dropped on his desk, drooling. She pulled the hood over her head and fixed the gasmask. Then, she picked up her shoes and stowed them into her case. She pulled a cord on the suit and it tightened around her body.
Time to take what she could and leave.

solitariodude

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2013, 12:52:13 am »
 ???

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2013, 08:35:40 am »
She could see her now former co-workers collapse and drool. She gently pushed one of the other secretaries to her side so she wouldn't choke on her food and watched as the paperwork rotted away. The gas was a highly potent agent that destroyed any paper it came into contact with. It would seep through the small openings in the archives and destroy all the records the Bureau had assembled. At the same time, it would also affect the minds of the people who worked here. Most of them would forget what happened over the last few months. This would give Jacob the necessary freedom to finalize his strike. Ruth walked out of the building and pulled off the suit. She felt a bit woozy. Then she calmly put her shoes back on and walked to the gate. The guards nodded to her as she left the building. They'd know it was her, but she didn't really care. A new identity was already waiting.
When she reached the old people's home, the man and the woman were already done packing, their car loaded with all their belongings. She went inside, picked up the bags that held her stuff and walked outside to the second car. Jacob had it delivered here. It was a very fast, very black car that shone in the sun. She put her bags into the trunk and returned to carry the training equipment into the vehicle. She didn't even break a sweat. Finally, she returned one last time to get out of her "civilian" clothes. After all, she enjoyed her newfound power way too much to stay in this mousy look.
The old people had just driven off when she emerged again. She now wore her high boots, the riding breeches and the jacket. She smiled as she jumped inside the car, hit the starter and let the engine roar. She lowered her goggles and hit the gas. After all, she had a flight to catch.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2013, 10:04:27 pm »
A few hours later, she walked on the bridge. In front of her, the tropical coastline spread out. The master stood in the middle of it, wearing his robe and staring at the soon to be conquered island. She could feel the tension. Normally, Jacob seemed to be able to perfectly control his emotions, but now that his grand scheme was on its way, she realized he was nervous. Somehow, it made him human, although he still seemed aloof.
The operators were busy adjusting the controls of the huge airship and coordinating the approach of the enormous airfleet. She was surprised how many of these dirigibles Jacob had at his disposal. The machines were surrounded and protected by swarms of airplanes that would intercept any defenders. At the same time, the demonstration of power should have been enough to discourage any resistance.
"Master, I am back from the capital."
She stood to attention, her arms folded behind her back. The smaller airplane that had brought her on board had been an open topped affair, but she had managed to adjust her outfit so as to appear presentable. She made a mental note to learn how to fly herself. It seemed like the modern thing to do.
"Excellent, my student. I am glad your operation was a success."
"I think our enemies are blinded for now."
"Very well. They blinded themselves long before we even attempted to take their sight. They believed in pointless recording and the research of patterns where there were none. They fooled themselves."
"In what way?"
"They believe in an underlying order and law of the universe. It exists, but it is not as mechanical as they think. They have no notion of the wild eddies of reality."
Ruth nodded. She had no idea what he was going on about. Maybe she'd ask him in private. Maybe it was just his show again. He added:
"Don't worry. History is in the making and it is time to give the world a stir."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2013, 07:28:12 am »
The wind was blowing through the trees in the New England mansion's garden. After a plentiful meal, Colonel Jacob van Rothe had retired to the salon with his guest. His wife and daughter were busy taking care of the dishes and the men enjoyed the view through the French door. He showed one of the chairs to the Captain and said:
"Have a seat. We need to talk."
The young man sat down and reclined. Martha's cooking had been wonderful. It had been some time since the officer had enjoyed such perfect hospitality.
"Cigar?"
"I'd love to."
The old man handed him the box.
"They're Cuban. Enjoy them as long as you can."
"I know. I guess this is why you invited me."
"You're astute. That's what I was looking for."
They took their time to light the cigars. Then, the old man continued:
"You have read of what happened in the papers: A madman, calling himself the Master, has invaded Cuba and set up his regime. We wanted to instill a rebellion, but most people are happy. Turns out the man is a genius. He also has huge factory farms in the Midwest."
"In the Midwest? I never heard of that."
"We're trying not to get this out too far. After all, we don't want to risk a civil war. Given the state the economy is in."
"I see. So, what are we going to do about it?"
"I'm glad Major Lewis recommended you. I like the way you talk. Scotch?"
"Scotch."
After a short pause, the Colonel said:
"I've got to be honest: we're out of money. The economic crisis has emptied our pockets. The President is doing what he can, but we couldn't finance an expeditionary force if we wanted to. The fact that the Master managed to destroy most of the Bureau's data and archives means we'd be going in blind."
He took a puff of his cigar and blew a smoke ring.
"So here's our plan: If you're in, you'll get a small group of elite soldiers, a budget, some technicians and scientists and carte blanche. You do what you have to do and you end this threat, no questions asked. Are you in?"
The young man took a sip of the scotch and said:
"I'm in."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2013, 07:48:12 am »
"Excellent. I knew you'd be the man we'd be looking for. Another glass?"
"With pleasure." The young officer held out his glass and asked: "So, how are you going to call the operation? It'll need a name after all."
"Headquarters want Operation Magnificence. You can call your group whatever you like. Think about it, then send me a memo. I'm good with whatever you come up with."
Suddenly, the old fox turned to the door and said:
"Why don't you come in? It's not appropriate for a young woman to eavesdrop."
The Colonel's daughter walked in. She seemed embarrassed. The Captain couldn't help noticing that she was tall, blond and very good looking.
"What is it, Gladys?"
"Sir, I have a question, Sir."
"Go ahead."
The young woman stood straight, further emphasizing her height. It was clear that the Colonel had always hoped for a son. Her bearing was professional and quite military.
"Sir, I would like to join the operation, Sir."
He gave her a confused look and exchanged glances with the Captain.
"Why in God's name would you want to do that?"
"Sir, I want to help my country, Sir."
"Haven't we talked about this already? The military is no place for a woman. We decided you would have a nurse's training and that would be enough."
"Sir, I beg you pardon, but as you say, harsh times demand harsh measures. I've been training all my life. I think I would be a great complement for this unit, Sir."
The old man turned to his guest.
"I am sorry for this."
"Don't be." He turned to the young woman. "You say you trained all your life."
"Sir, ever since I was a little kid, Sir."
"What did you train?"
"Sir, shooting, riding, driving, flying, sports, fisticuffs. You name it, I've done it. Sir."
"Really?"
The old man seemed embarrassed by this.
"Let's not jump to conclusions."
"No, let's. Shall we have a match?"
"Sir, what kind of match, Sir?"
"I don't know, some shooting, a race and a short fistfight?"
"Sir, with pleasure, Sir!"
The old man seemed exasperated. What kind of strange dreams had he planted in the poor girl's head?

solitariodude

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2013, 08:57:01 pm »
Poor girl my arse >:D

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View